Age of shounen is over, era of romcom is upon us

Age of shounen is over, era of romcom is upon us

Attached: 1558701403374.png (2400x2000, 1.46M)

Not sure which is worse.

>still the best and most successful romcom of the decade
How does she do it?

Attached: 190519043951.jpg (1052x1577, 148K)

I want to suffocate on Uzaki's tiddymeat.

I'm totally OK with that.

Attached: 1461362478651.png (484x300, 144K)

Don't kid yourself, this is the era of the isekai.

Answer is none, you contrarian faggot

cute, kissable forehead. that's how.

But it is not this day!

Most of those are shounen though.

Are any of those gal ones in the OP pic worth reading? I tried Hajimete no Gal but it was so dull.

Those kind of manga are like a drug, I keep searching for more and more to fill the vacuum inside my heart.

Attached: 1557540715613.jpg (250x250, 6K)

based

This. I want to die more and more every day, but these little happy drops of beauty make me less suicidal in the interim.

I hate this shit.
How braindead do you have to be to read them?

You don't kiss that forehead, you cum and piss on it!

What was the second bottom left one again

my creep lover childhood male friend is my sister and my girlfriend!?

sort yourself out depressionlets

>nothing happens fighting version replaced with nothing happens relationship version

Violence is bad, love is good.

Attached: 1511951979893.jpg (458x496, 144K)

>era of romcom is upon us
Kodansha has been trying on that for decades with its shounen magz without any success

ugly

Never

>start reading this
>see the chapter where it turns out they don't end up together
>cautiously curious but still reading
>chapter 53

This is actually pissing me the fuck off. So does he get cucked or does he never grow the balls to tell her how he fells or does she just find someone "better"?

It churns my insides to see this kind of bullshit happening in romance. netorare is the shittiest of tastes.

Attached: 1556927373366.png (258x281, 90K)

Imagine when we finally get the romcom hxh arc. It already made the best isekai ever (gree island arc).

Nigger, they are literally married and have a child in an ongoing spinoff. What the fuck are you on about

cringe

>says that shonen are over
>posts shonen romcoms

Attached: 1445617281664.jpg (375x305, 29K)

>the chapter where it turns out they don't end up together
Are we reading the same manga?

Firstly, .
Secondly, the only good rabukome are the ones where the couple gets together near the beginning. Most authors aren't skilled enough to write a story like that so they have no option bu resort to generic shit (misunderstandings for cheap drama, accidents for cheap fanservice, interrupted kisses to nullify any development) to prolong the series as long as possible before dropping a terrible ending that pleases none of the readers.

Don't read Love Hina. Or Ichigo 100%.

Why would it end when all of those romcoms are shounen

You have it wrong, the only good ones are ones that let the couple develop and don't bunt them to the side for other characters who didn't shack up, add in endless drama to keep the couple fresh, or keep them in an eternal honeymoon phase that saps them of everything that made their characters endearing in the first place.

It would be better to have the couple develop properly, and have any additional drama be saved for problems with side characters who the main couple is involved with as long as those problems don't interfere with their relationship.

Almost all of them are from shounen magazines. Demographics aren't genres.