>save the girl you love
>get killed
>wake up
>see this
>go back in time again
>do nothing
>enjoy her being slaughtered
joke's on you, you little whore

Attached: kayoko miraichi.jpg (540x794, 41K)

>people you save should reward you with sex

EXACTLY!

Attached: 1542791947473.gif (800x450, 160K)

>It's a projecting retard rerun

how else would she express her gratitude

>Selfinsertfags still seething.

>people you save should reward you with sex

Have sex.

>girl you love
Self inserting brainlet

the bully girl was superior anyway

that could be problematic and you know it
t. op

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

>>save the girl you love
wrong

he risked his life for her
what was it then, if not pure love, you idiot?

He risked his life for the pig-tail girl and got rekt by Yashiro. I guess he has pure love for multiple girls then.

Its pretty telling that sex is all you think about here. Sex is beside the point.

if they tell me to have sex for nothing, why wouldn't I have sex for exchange? for ex. saving life

But the coworker was better anyway
I still don't understand why people got bent out of shape about this when he already had a superior waifu

Are you that petty that you would let a poor girl die instead of letting her start a family with the trap you saved? Sato was not entitled to that pussy by and means, even if he wasnt in a coma they might have ended up drifting apart anyway

I think they would have dated had the coma never happened. Still doesn't mean she had to wait for him.

can't believe that girly friend got to hit this!

Attached: 1548046611929.jpg (1920x1020, 685K)

Why did you make this stale bait thread again OP? Did the one you made a few hours ago dying without reaching 50 posts not net you enough (You)s?

*sniffs feet*

cute feet