Post girls who aren't tomboys

I feel like there's a tomboy thread every other minute. So why don't we do the opposite for once?

Attached: __emilia_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_neko_pixiv28238559__sample-411a97f9e1923a865 (850x1540, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18053817
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Attached: 60a.jpg (466x737, 41K)

Attached: 1558270295525.jpg (1240x1748, 1.12M)

What if we post girls that aren't tomboys but are tomgirls

Attached: Chiyo.png (696x1000, 622K)

Emilia being a tomboy would be better than what we got

tomboy thread just got deleted I assume for lack of discussion.
If you want the thread to stay you should probably picka topic to talk about. I hope you dont discuss why you dont like tomboys.

Attached: 1527818785099.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>So why don't we do the opposite for once?
What's the opposite of a tomboy?

a metrosexual

A trap.

Emilia being anything would be better than what we got. They can't even make her interesting in the Isekai Quartet show.
>Durr no one likes me but I'm next in line to the throne and also a clown gives me a free mansion to live in because of reasons
>Oh woe is me all I have in my life are these incredible cosmic powers and my god-like cat companion that can wreck the universe
>How I maybe hope I win the worst MCbowl ever and can compete with the girl who had a fully fleshed out romantic arc and one of the best confessions ever just because the MC has a fetish for silver-haired elf girls
>Such a tragedy it is to be the main girl and author's pet in a show about suffering, it really hurt when I died by pretty normal means those one or two times I actually died.
Fuck Emilia

Attached: 1496610127381.jpg (1268x1422, 213K)

i want emilia

Attached: C7PJkUDWwAAkd1W.jpg (1192x2048, 176K)

I sense it. He's approaching.....

I love this ED so fucking much

My wife is a beautiful noblewoman, she is far away from a tomboy.

Attached: 1553547787510.jpg (1020x1884, 628K)

get the fuck outta here with that shit my fellow chris chan follower.

>[Rem: Say “I love you”…]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
>In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[———–]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious…If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. >If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh…I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]
>[Rem: In that future, is it okay if I stay by your side?]
>[Subaru: ….Isn’t the answer obvious? I won’t let you go to anyone else’s side.]
>Wiping off her tears that were suspended on her eyelids, Subaru looked straight at Rem and said:
>[Subaru: You are mine. I won’t let anyone have you.]
>[Rem: Proposal accepted!]
>[Subaru: Heh?]
Raw Version ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/138/
WN Eng Version remonwater.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
LN Yen Press Version pastebin.com/XPWB6xPr

You are mentally ill.

Attached: Orihime bikini.png (800x1050, 806K)

I never got the impression that you're supposed to feel sorry for Emilia, and I didn't think she was boring.

So could a big brain answer this for me?
Does Emilia have feelings for Subaru? I just finished the show and I think she does, but in Isekai Quartet it says that she doesn't have feelings for him.

Attached: __emilia_re_zero_kara_hajimeru_isekai_seikatsu_drawn_by_morris1611__sample-5f9213b28adb3daed99ecef2e (850x1214, 168K)

Minor correction, my man. Subaru doesn't have a fetish for silver haired elves, his subconcious still remembers Satella and he's unconsciously projecting her on Emilia which drives him to what is basically obsession.

LN =/= anime retard

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 9kmsp9g62mzz.jpg (891x981, 83K)

Except Emilia IS a tomboy. Let's take a poll.

strawpoll.me/18053817

>Does Emilia have feelings for Subaru?
Nope. She actually turned him down in the most recent issue of the Light Novel - gentler than Subaru's rejection of Rem, but just as firm. He thinks to himself that he deserves it after the harsh way in which he rejected Rem.

really nigga

Attached: dude..gif (500x281, 1.68M)

Emilia is a 14 year old. She is so mentally immature that it’s impossible for Subaru to have a relationship with her

what does she do that's feminine

>anime
enjoy your otaku slop

She does, but a pure girl like Emilia wouldn't accept a confession right away, it will probably take another season or two.

She doesn't. She has no understanding of love.

She has no muscles.
Depends on a man.
Aqua is a great not-tomboy.

Attached: __cygnet_azur_lane_drawn_by_nekoshoko__sample-735d31fec6885a500c6e247a793529b2.jpg (850x574, 105K)

She runs like a girl in the post you quoted, have you ever seen a man run that way?

>Aqua
I feel the pain of uploading the wrong image user.

This makes me so sad.
Subaru is a good boi.

Built for NTR

no way dude, that ass can't be a coincidence

... unless user has a folder full of anime ass I guess

sry wrong post

that's a invention of the animation team. What does she do that's feminine?

She's not into sewing, she doesn't cook, clean, or have any hobbies really except her terrible terrible singing. She doesn't dress herself, she doesn't do her own hair, jesus christ dude fucking Subaru is more feminine then her.

Subaru's into sewing, he knows alot about female fashion, he cross dresses as a hobby, he's very submissive, and he looks "cute" rather than manly.

Not to Emilia. He constantly lies to her, makes promises he won't keep - knowing how important promises are to her, and for most of their relationship has constructed some idealized version of her which he looked at instead of her.

It might be better that she doesn't have a understanding of love since that will make things like envy and jealousy easier.

Attached: 1544220247061.png (1023x800, 820K)

delusions

>that's a invention of the animation team

still canon

ultra feminine body language = not a tomboy

Attached: ohmy.png (228x302, 81K)

I am not arguing that she is a tomboy. I am a third party saying she isn't feminine.

Subaru is more fucking feminine then her. This is canon.

Attached: DIHd-kTWsAIWxj8.jpg (1129x1200, 413K)

Femininity is more than just hobbies, user - it's also about personality traits. Emilia is secretive, emotional, clingy, cries easily, and holds grudges that she doesn't easily let go of.

Attached: 1558771585631.jpg (741x772, 65K)

>She's not into sewing, she doesn't cook, clean, or have any hobbies really except her terrible terrible singing. She doesn't dress herself, she doesn't do her own hair

>doesn't have feminine hobbies or do her hair

still feminine

Attached: def.jpg (1038x602, 80K)

Attached: darkness.gif (500x400, 376K)

>Emilia is secretive, emotional, clingy, cries easily, and holds grudges that she doesn't easily let go of.
?

Are we talking about the same Emilia here?

Based

Attached: Hitomi-Chan Is Why With Strangers c11 p13.jpg (695x938, 141K)

So what makes her feminine? What she wears and her hair?

That's the doing of somebody else.

Welp, that was a convincing argument.

Ramuh

Attached: 080bbcc6717282ec166e1767a164ac70.jpg (960x1200, 141K)

I think it was... why the sarcasm?

He's a pathetic retard obsessed with Rem who dismisses the anime and turns every re zero thread into a light novel discussion, sperging at anyone who has different views.
Don't enable him.

You are responding to the wrong person.

The anime sucked. It portrayed the characters wrong, Subaru especially.

Why, how was Subaru different in the source?

He wasn't, the anime adaption was fine. Some scenes were cut but that's how, anime adaptions go. Only egregious error the anime made was cutting out that "fake death" scene with Rem. Even then, that was likely so the anime could have a cleaner ending with less loose ends. Subaru was always supposed to be an unlikable nerd with foot-in-mouth disease.

No worries, I was talking about you

They aren’t a thing because soft boys and the dead dad from full metal alchemist are basically that.

best girl

Attached: teru.jpg (827x986, 465K)

>he wasn’t, the anime was fine
Imagine believing this

Re;Zero is hardly so compellingly written that the anime missed its mark entirely. In fact, if they're smart they'll put Arc 4 on fast-forward during Season 2 cause so much of that shit was boring and redundant. If things get altered it's because they were trying to take something stupid and make it entertaining.

In the source source, the WN he's alot more of an autistic NEET type who doesn't have friends for good reason. You'd think he's an absolute scumbag. What I'm really talking about is the that the anime downgraded him into a bland self insert. What Subaru thinks and feels is supposed to be visible to the viewer/audience, in the anime it's not and no attempt was made to rectify that. You really can't leave what he thinks up to interpretation as Subaru has some very specific problems.

Lets take the most controversial scene for example. When he said "I love Emilia" what was he thinking? You don't know, it's left up to interpretation. In the Light Novel he isn't thinking about Emilia at that moment, he's thinking about how he wants to be the Natsuki Subaru that Rem fell in love with. It makes it clear from that point on his feelings for Emilia change at that moment. Did you get that from the anime? No.

No. Subaru is supposed to be likable. As a character that you can see absolutely everything that happens to them, you understand what they go through.

Some scenes weren't just cut out. Subaru's entire relationship with Rem was cut out. Do not try to downplay the cuts.

imagine being so salty you do the mental gymnastics to believe this

>Subaru's entire relationship with Rem was cut out
Episode 18 is one giant confession, are you high?
Mental gymnastics is thinking Rem's relationship wasn't touched on, sounds like Re;Zero fans are the one so used to mental gymnastics they don't even realize they're doing them

Subaru was pretty likeable imo. All my friends thought he was charismatic and stuff. So in the LN he’s different?

>In fact, if they're smart they'll put Arc 4 on fast-forward during Season 2 cause so much of that shit was boring and redundant. If things get altered it's because they were trying to take something stupid and make it entertaining.
You should actually kill your self for having a opinion this bad

Attached: 8BDF6DC9-1CEB-4376-B485-52B688EA3EB4.jpg (816x960, 91K)

There's a chapter in Arc 4 where Subaru walks outside, thinks about nothing that hasn't already been established, and then walks back home. The author is a hack and even by LN standards the writing is awful, if Arc 4 isn't butchered to hell and back it'll kill the show. All you need is asshole rabbit eating and the witches introduction anyway.

>Episode 18 is one giant confession, are you high?
Oh I don't know the feelings he has for her, like how he can't live or operate without her.

I'm talking about Subaru's side. Every scene that Subaru would show affection for Rem was cut or altered. You cannot defend the change where instead of Subaru desperately grabbing Rem trying to stop her from sacrificing herself into the carriage being bumped and her falling into each other. For what reason would you change that?

LN and WN
>Even though the darkness that had befallen them continued to blot out the rest of the world, for some reason, the only thing he could see clearly was Rem’s face before his eyes.
>“I won’t let you go! I won’t let you! If you… If you die, too, I’ll…!”
>As Rem stood before him, Subaru dropped the money sack to his feet, putting his hands on Rem’s hips and pulling her to him. He wrapped his arms around her petite figure so that she could not withdraw. If he loosened his arms, he would be releasing Rem’s life to fly away, too.
>He had to at least stop that. At least that—
>“Ahh…”
>With emotions raging within her, nearly enough to bring her to tears, Rem let out a heated breath as she accepted his embrace. As she looked up at Subaru, holding her in his arms, she lowered her gaze with a charming smile on her lips, seemingly enthralled by the sound of his voice.

Anime
>cuts to rock infront of carriage that bumps the wheel
>she falls into his arms

It's all up to interpretation which is the problem. I think most people think differently but maybe they're just more vocal about it.

You actually didn't read it did you? You're just regurgitating what other people said here
>All you need is asshole rabbit eating and the witches introduction anyway.
lmao

Ok but the problem with the LN is that important scenes are cut as well.
>Petra dying in Subaru’s arms
>Subaru choking out Roswaal
>Garf knocking Subaru’s eye out
>Garf slaughtering the villagers
>envy invading Echidna’s trial 1
>Subaru biting his finger off while talking to Daphne
>Trial 2 scene where Rem killed Subaru in the mansion
>Rams confrontation with roswaal changed into shonnen battle with Puck
>Rocks teleport Subaru around
>Beatrice knowing about Rem
>all foreshadowing with Roswaal’s gospel is gone

I could go on

the whole contract business being moved to after Subaru won the bet against Roswaal I think is a bigger offender than all of those as it's like they forgot about it

>>Garf slaughtering the villagers
That one is still in.
>>Beatrice knowing about Rem
I think this is still true, but shown a lot less clearly and not in a way that Subaru would ever notice. It would not be in the anime, as it's mostly just Betty's thoughts showing she knows Rem exists.

Also.
>No bringing Rem through the snow, only for Garfiel to grab her.
>No Petra arranged on the dining table.
Does anyone have the fanart of that last one?

Why can’t he see that this is a sign from God that Rem is a much better choice.

In the novels he's in love with Rem.

>He thinks to himself that he deserves it after the harsh way in which he rejected Rem.
Does he? I don't recall this.

?!?!?!!?!?!? Can you be more specific? Is this is the same novel?

You did read the earlier books, right? You didn't just skip over the part where he's almost about to kiss Rem before Felix interrupts, did you?

You missed the cheesy "I can't live without you" confession?

Yes, it is. I don't think you've read the novels.

He probably read the shitty LN instead of the WN

Subaru was more meticulous in the WN. For every line of dialog he had he probably thought of things for 2 paragraphs.

He's quite clever when he needs to be, and compound that with RBD and he's pretty intelligent, the anime makes him seem less witty and just a dumb HS dropout

>giving Emilia fat tats
Artists need to stop this and devote more love to actual canon big tits like Elsa, Priscilla or Minerva

Attached: 19 (1).jpg (1066x1280, 197K)

Ding! ding!

I only watched the anime. Also, if he had confessed his feelings to Rem, why in the hell did he go for Emilia the boring white haired baby?

LN didn't deviate that much from WN before the coma scene, even keeping a lot of Rem scenes. All of the confession scenes in WN arc 3 are within the LN too, which is why I've claimed that he hasn't read it at all. Editor/Anime director interference starts to feel heavier after the anime's release.

Attached: yorokobe shonen rin version.png (640x360, 146K)

Now that translationchicken fucking died I've been having a fuck of a time reading any of the WN past chapter 111.

I tried witchculttranslations but my god are they fucking bad. The entire fight scene between Garfiel and Subaru is just described using "them" or "they" like; "They punch him in the gut and kick them in their shin"

Anywhere where its better translated? Or should I just give up and read the LN?

Attached: 1537681290479.jpg (638x544, 52K)

>19 (18 Arc 1-4) (physical)
>115 (114 Arc 1-4) (actual)
>15 (14 Arc 1-4) (emotional)
what did the wiki mean by this?
Only watched the anime

Attached: BRAAAAAP.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

He was going to go for a polygamist ending, with Rem as his second wife. However, he starts to shift away from this and further within the first and best version of Re:Zero, the web novel version, he starts seeing Emilia less and less as a love interest and more and more as a princess who he must protect as Emilia's knight. Emilia does eventually grow feelings for him, but even she notices that if Rem would "wake" from her incapacitated state, Subaru would just shower her with attention.
Subaru's love for Emilia is often shown as empty simply cause its revealed that he had a silver hair heroine fetish back in the old world, he believed that as the MC of an isekai story, he'd be entitled to a beautiful heroine and possible Witch of Envy fuckery + Reincarnation.
You gotta stick with Summaryanon's translations (witchculttranslations) cause they were meant to be summaries in the beginning before transforming into full-fledged translations They become better the more you go in

She was frozen when she was 7 years old. Stayed frozen for 100 years and her body continued to grow (elf years). When she finally woke up she was a 107 year old but mentally she was still 7. Another 7 years pass and Roswaal finds her. So she’s 114 physically but a 14 year old mentally. Subaru describes her body as being similar to a 18 year old though

Attached: 1487721826404.gif (540x320, 1.14M)

In other words, the dude becomes the dreamy Prince Charming, who is ironically unattainable in the literal fictional world.

she's an elf and she's old AF

>Emilia was born ~110 years ago
>lived way out in the woods with other elfs
>some bullshit about how the village is a front for guarding some sealed door (probably the Witch of envy's seal or some dumb shit)
>Witch cultists headed by Petelgeuse before they are insane supply the village with food and clothes
>Petelgeuse is just kind old man
>Emilia is hidden away every time they come
>She eventually leaves hiding one day when they come and she is found by Petelgeuse
>some off scene bullshit happens and the entire village is encased in ice
>Emilia goes into hibernation from the snow for a 100 years when she's about physically 7 or so years old
>puck finds her and wakers her up, she's grown to be physically 18 in that time but mentally she hasn't aged
>she lives with Puck innawoods for several years till Ros finds her
>Subaru comes into play maybe a few years after Ros find her
>She goes with Ros because he promised to help unfreeze her village if she becomes queen
>she's mentally only 14, like Felt, and Subaru realized why she acts the way she acts. It also explains why she uses words that subaru responds with "Who says that anymore?"

In some flashback scenes, Puck admits to becoming a spirit after being a mortal and makes some vague remakes about how Emilia is his actual biological daughter

>within the first and best version of Re:Zero, the web novel version, he starts seeing Emilia less and less as a love interest and more and more as a princess who he must protect as Emilia's knight. Emilia does eventually grow feelings for him, but even she notices that if Rem would "wake" from her incapacitated state, Subaru would just shower her with attention.

this desu, pic is for you

Attached: Kim-Jong-Un.jpg (580x466, 33K)

When do they become full translations? Arc 5?

>pic is for you
incredibly based?

Witch Cult (Discount user) is a translation of the chinese fan translations of the WN (which happen to be some really good fan translations) which start at chapter 6 of Arc 5

>In some flashback scenes, Puck admits to becoming a spirit after being a mortal and makes some vague remakes about how Emilia is his actual biological daughter
>Puck says Beatrice is his younger sister
>Beatrice has said Echidona is her mom
>that means Echindona is Pucks mom too
>Echidona would then be Emilia's grandma

I mean, that would explain her white hair

So from 111 of arc 4, to chapter 6 of arc 5 I just need to suffer and then read WitchCultTranslations chapter 6 of arc 5 and it'll be about as if Translation Chicken is doing it?

He has a very different dynamic with them both and his focus kind of split. Some other anons will inject their bias, but I'll try to explain.

At first he saw Emilia as someone who would understand him no matter what, and so on. One of his major confusions in that one argument, and something he learned Emilia wouldn't necessarily provide, but it's not something he's stopped wanting. At this same point, he also saw Rem as kind of like a puppy in person form, and as fairly delusional. Over the various loops in Arc 3, the one in the anime, he becomes increasingly emotionally dependent on Rem.

After her big speech, this tendency only increased in Subaru, as several events made him realize that Rem wasn't just crazy or delusional. She caught him lying at points and adapted to it readily, showing him that her trust wasn't just blind. She even seems aware that he has some way of knowing things to come, but doesn't insist that Subaru tell her how. Subaru's also a teen boy who was in a highly nervewracking and emotional situation, to the point where he fainted one time he thought Rem might have ever doubted him. Paraphrasing his own words in the WN, he pretty much thinks you'd have to be inhuman to not respond to her love.

As for Emilia, she's a good girl and exactly his type, more or less. He wants to help her achieve her dreams. It's not quite as compelling a scenario, but she was still the first person to help him without him needing to prove himself first.
>Subaru describes her body as being similar to a 18 year old though
Saying she's physically 19 now is probably bullshit the wiki made up though. She's a Half-Elf. She doesn't age at the same rate as humies.

I was commenting on the quality of the chinese fan translations

>Saying she's physically 19 now is probably bullshit the wiki made up though. She's a Half-Elf. She doesn't age at the same rate as humans.
That’s literally how Subaru sees her. Straight from the WN

Does it say she seems 19 anything?

Anywhere.* My brain is not working right today.

Can you not read? When Emilia explains to him that she’s 114/14. He notes that her body is that of a 18/19 year old

I recall him comparing her to an 18 year old. The wiki says she's physically 19 in Arc 5, but I think it's more likely that she hasn't perceptibly aged at all. Being Half Elf, I expect she's looked about 18 for years.

During her flashbacks, its said "Subaru had always though she looks around 18-19" when the narration was describing the times spent after being found by Ros, and the time before Subaru show'd up. Like Felt, we have no /definite/ guess, but what we know is taht she was 7 when frozen, and 7 years pass before Ros finds her. Considering she's an elf and ages slowly, we have no proper way to guess her age in Human year equivalents unless they give us one though. Like every human year is 7 dog years. Had she not been frozen, her body would still look the same, but she'd mentally be 114, not just 14. She grew physically 100 elf years, but during those 100 years she didn't "live" and gain life experiences, hence why she acts like Chuuni

desu I was more interested about even finger #1 than Emilia past the first four episodes
at least until it was revealed that it was just NotGilles possessing her and the other fingers

Attached: beetlejuice.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

he does though. His room is adorned with Silver Haired girls. this is official art tweeted out by Tappei

Your analysis of Emilia is correct given if all you've read is Arc I-III, in arc VI, Puck breaks his contract with her and unlocks her memories, this overall steals her resolve, enough for to call Ros out on his horsehit and tell him to fuck off, as well as tells Garfiel to fuck off

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (1012x568, 1.27M)

Arc 6?

switch the V and I, i think my auto correct got me again

Arc 4. However, this is Web Novel arc 4. Light Novel Arc 4 just makes Emilia a shittier character by making it so that the events in that arc weren't her fault, but rather the fault of Clown.

Jerrygirls.

But she is neither noble, nor beautiful.

>Light Novel Arc 4 just makes Emilia a shittier character by making it so that the events in that arc weren't her fault, but rather the fault of Clown.

No?

Ros deadass admits that everything is his fault in the WN.

I think he's referring to instead of Emilia suppressing her own memories, Roswaal did it

Wait is that an actual plot point in the LN?

Does the LN really do that? Fucking hell thats weak. In stead of Emilia sabotaging herself and having to build herself back up as character development, in the LN its just Ros going "lmao you forget everything!"

Thats just bad.

If I remember correctly, yes. Instead of Emilia being incapable of facing her past, Roswaal did it.

What did you expect? Emilia is the worst character in the fucking story.

in LN sure, but there's plenty of reasons to hate the LN. WN emilia is an actual dynamic charterer and isn't bad

What the absolute fuck. Why does Tappei hate giving Emilia any character flaws or development

what's up with the Zabaniya when Subaru tries telling anyone that he can't die
is it restriction of their contract or just a "you've startled the Witch" sign
is it even restricted to that occasion or she could do it whenever and is just fucking with him
also why doesn't she just tell stuff to him, she seems to have no problem talking to Beetlejuice
if she has plans with him other than mere amusement that would help both of them quite a bit
also why are there aspects of the other cardinal sins when supposedly Envy ate all the others
t. just finished the first season an hour ago and can't make sense of a lot of things

Attached: ze reichs brightest.png (843x953, 468K)

I don't think it's Tappei to blame

Tappei has no control over the LN, or anime, just the WN

This thread is shit.

Attached: 1489933511500.png (846x720, 330K)

The anime cut scenes with the witch so don’t take it as canon. Make sure to read the WN if you want answers.

thanks

It’s like with each adaption, the cancer grows bigger

That's a character from azur lane

I'd rather not if the anime is any indication

>why doesn't she just tell stuff to him,
Are you really asking why the being that destroyed half the world isn’t being sane?

My ex gf called me gay because i thought rem was cute. What dic she mean by this?

The anime is pretty much a different story compared to the WN in terms of characterization and writing.

My ex gf thought i was gay because i liked rem/short haired girls. What did she mean by this?

get the fuck out normalfag

OP you do realize this thread is basically Why no White Panther

Sorry bud I'm drunk didnt mean to post twice :/

get the fuck out

N-no you

Attached: 2019-04-20 01.38.33.gif (540x540, 798K)

I'm asking how a being that's crucially important to the events in the show but is only presented in old tales and appears once telling the poor abbé to sod off works
is Subaru more consistent or he jumps between wallowing in self pity/clinging to life and realizing he has infinite fucking lives to work with or being quite perceptive and drooling retard multiple times there too

Was this thread intended to be a stealth Re:Zero thread?

The witch appears multiple times in arc 4 in person

He’s a lot more consistent as everything he’s going through isn’t left up to interpretation.

Will ferris get more screentime in season 2?

>is Subaru more consistent or he jumps between wallowing in self pity/clinging to life and realizing he has infinite fucking lives to work with or being quite perceptive and drooling retard multiple times there too
He's somewhat more consistent in that he's more consistently a poorly socialized sperg, so his Arc 3 behavior is no surprise, but still fairly bright when he takes a moment to actually think. His social skills do still improve over time.

He’ll be in episode 1 and like one other episode way later

Fucking DROPPED

How will the Anime handle Subaru committing Sudoku multiple times over Rem anyway? Are gonna have a montage of Subaru an heroing?

He gets cucked hard when Crusch gets gluttony’d

He only did it once, and almost did it another.

They throw Emilia into that scene who stops Subaru from committing suicide and then they start making out two feet from coma Rem.

yes

sounds like my greatest gripe with the show is absolved then
still won't read it probably since I still have half of Brothers Karamazov, the last three volumes of Strange/Fake and gurm's shit to finish first, and I mostly read while traveling or on lectures

Mercuck is worst girl

Don’t read it because if you get invested it will be depressing as the LN and anime is shitting on the source material while Emiliafags laugh at you