Bokuben

What a fucking loser.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.05_[2019.05.25_23.07.23] (1920x1080, 504K)

Stitches from the new episode.

Attached: 1558808063790.jpg (1915x2032, 989K)

Her liking him earlier than the other two already signalled her loss.

No shit. Only her fans haven't realized that yet, or just don't care.

What? Her arc was roughly 25 chapters ago. She got closer to Nariyuki and her father. Especially in the latter's case. Development with the former is still on-going and slow, but it's still being fleshed out nonetheless.

A loser with the worst fanbase.

Uruka > Sensei = Rizu > Sawako > Asumi >>> Fumino

Attached: 1557598340098.jpg (1280x1261, 261K)

The insecurity of Fuminoshitters towards Uruka is just baffling.

Attached: Ur a fucking faggot.png (238x297, 73K)

Fumino isn't a loser though.

That's Fumino with her Redditor metashitters

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

shitposter going out when japan calling her cute and the true heroine but keep crying

>triggered Urukafags
Point in case.

Just forget, user. Haters are dumb and will say anything to downplay and slander.

>says the fuminofaggot who cannot spend one second of his life without thinking of ways to shitpost Uruka and then play the victim

Switch Fumino and Uruka around.

>Fuminofag enters the thread and starts meta shit
>calling anyone worst fanbase
Yeah exactly what I was talking about

Uruka a shit.
Mafuyu a second best.
Fumino a best.

>plays the victim
>always was the one who comes in to start shit and screech at Fumino and her fans to get the heat off Uruka
>muh redditor
Literally point in case.

Urukafags are insecure.

She’s actually the most feminine of the girls despite being sporty.
She should win.

Everybody hates Uruka though. It's not just Fuminofags.

>brown sporty gorilla
>most feminine

>even ikeda is getting new art
>urukafags still post the same ugly shit with poorly cropped hair

Imouto>Uruka > Sensei = Rizu > Sawako > Asumi >>> Fumino

Fixed

Fumino a stinky pile of shit

Just a reminder that no matter the outcome, Mafuyu will always be best girl.

Imagine being this obsessed with hating Urucutie

Attached: 1555784242300.jpg (1907x2121, 954K)

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1556994334995.jpg (1785x2316, 1003K)

You were being corrected. Just stating the truth.

>urukafag
>talks about being obsessed
And the most ironic post goes to.

Best girl.

Attached: 1534716505637.png (1644x1246, 1.36M)

You aren't any better, you know.

based

>Can cook and do other domestic things well
>Excellent body
>Most in love
Just look at her. She's a pure maiden.

Great taste.

Attached: 1554623777864.png (1906x2413, 1.64M)

best skeleton*

She should work on her insecurities. She'd be best girl then.

>was shoehorned and hogged chapters from other girls
>anime more or less preserved that
>Yea Forums still didn't beat Yea Forums and Sensei despite all the panels and screentime she got.
A loser in more ways than one.

>implying

Attached: 14.jpg (784x1145, 215K)

She's not even best that.

Attached: spooky.png (210x451, 117K)

>more best girl next week
based

Attached: IMG_20190525_144525.jpg (722x1046, 91K)

Attached: 1558807343287.jpg (1910x1969, 841K)

You two are good Anons.

Sensei is the best girl.

She'll beat Fumino in the next poll

Attached: 1550733964546.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

Nah.
Fumino > Mafuyu > Rizu > Asumi > Uruka.
Mafuyu > Fumino > Asumi > Rizu > Uruka (also acceptable)

Doubt.jpg

>even Ikeda is getting new art
post the goods, nigga, cause I don't see shit on pixiv or Twitter

If anything, Asumi will beat Uruka in the next poll. The current top 2 won't change.

>playing the victim
>anyone but Fuminofags
Literally rewriting history

Asumi would have to beat Rizu first

Implication is obviously Rizu and Asumi will beat Uruka.

This thread shows otherwise. Nice try.

Attached: 1549174846698.jpg (1453x2149, 509K)

Don?t really see that since it's the Fuminofaggot who began metashitting and also the past threads of months showing Fuminofaggots writing pamphlets about how everyone should stop pointing fingers on them for shitposting and shitting on them are further proof. But nice try SEAchimp.

Attached: 1558811364865.png (220x270, 71K)

I don't know, man. Going rent-free on Fuminofags for because an user called Urukafags worst fanbase, and even make it sound like Urukafags don't tend to start meta shit themselves sounds a lot like playing victim or passing the buck at least.

Thank you for proving correct.

Uruka doesn't deserve such obsessive autistic hate from insecure flatfags

>ESL Urukafag
user, I....

Senseifag/Rizufag/Fuminofag here. Uruka a shit.

squad up, hombres

Attached: BRuka.png (450x315, 37K)

It's one or two guys
Last thread proved that

As said before, you aren't better. You're doing the same shit.

Not really. Fuminofags have been making a sorry show of themselves for the past threads that's just facts that you need to check by merely reading the threads. Your post pointing without any argument proves me right.

As opposed to the obsessive autistic hate Urukafags have for Fumino?

Uruka is the Houki of Bokuben. Every fans hate her.

Uruka was a mistake

Attached: Untitled4.png (414x372, 14K)

It's just the Fuminoshitter and his shaftrubber redditor SEAslave.

Urukafags are small fries compared to the power Fuminofags have

A mistake to make so cute, how can bones even compete?

Attached: Peace Uruka.png (374x827, 205K)

>rewriting history and ignoring this thread that literally contradicts him
Whatever you say, triggered Urukafag.

Sensei a best
Uruka a second best
Rizu a shit

Attached: 1532725820711.png (760x800, 173K)

Agreed.

Worst girls tend to be mistakes.

Uruka is the Laura
Mafuyu is the Char
Fumino is the Houki

Fumino actually beats her easily, just ask Uruka herself

Attached: 07.png (890x1300, 310K)

Pooruka could have been the front runner if she just admitted it
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CHOSEN ONE

It's not uncommon to see vocal minorities having the power to ruin things for everybody.

Except the thread doesn't contraddict me in the slightest. Your low effort bait is risible at best. I guess you're trying to prove a point to either your proxy or your redditor friend up here.

Attached: Uruwink.png (846x588, 641K)

See, Urukafags don't have the power to force these fast replies. Fumino hate is nothing in comparison to the obsessive, sickening Uruka hate

talking away...

Mafuyu = Char
Fumino = Laura
Uruka = Houki
Asumi = Rin
Rizu = Cecilia
Fixed.

She's the reason the flopkuben anime is failing. Too much boring brown shit, not enough Mafuyu.

Except Urukafags don't go out of their way to make convoluted plot shitpost like the Fuminosperg did at the end of this thread. Try again ape

Don't kid yourself. Urukafags have their own autistic circlejerkers who does similar posting.

I don't know what I'm to say, I'll say it anyway...

>Uruka is the Laura
>flat and even that popular
Wishful thinking.

>convoluted plot shitpost
Literally what Urukafags do all the time. Are you merely pretending or what?

But Fumino is the Yamero Nakadashi

Not really. The one pretending is you. Now what I'm striving to understand is what or who you're putting up this show for. I posted proof you're posting "trust me bro we good". Not gonna get much cred with that Karmabot.

Attached: 1553451907387.png (623x703, 341K)

today's another day to find you...

Only when provoked. Once fuminofags decide it's time to hate on Uruka they will run any thread into the ground with Uruka hate

What are saying? Urukafags have the most upvoted posts that agrees with their fellow Urukafags within the past half year, if not longer. In reverse, they also have the most anti-fan posts because many of them identify themselves when they hate Fumino, and recently Asumi. Even Senseifags as numerous as they are, don't have half their amount. Same for Fuminofags.

What's wrong in not caring? Don't project your butthurt over past loss in romcoms onto others.

Attached: Uruka-Tan.jpg (405x917, 262K)

Something Houki is not.

Attached: agent of chaos.jpg (448x345, 30K)

Shhh. Urukafags are saints. Shitposting and forcing fanbase wars? They never ever do that before. Nope.

They said they sleep for a whole week after getting the preview and then wake up to come and metashitpost. Then they point at Urukafags for doing that in the same thread they do that. A pathetic showcase really.

Attached: Mizukek.png (192x234, 41K)

people hate fuminofags, not fumino

>Not really x nth time
You are the same autistic Urukafag from the other thread. Of course you would deny it.

urukafags*

shying away...

>Fuminofags pointing at people circlejerking
The Fuminofag can't tolerate other fags talking about their girl. Last week it was Senseifags now it's Urukafags. It gets them so mad.

With that kind of excuse, you can say that for everybody when it happens, like when Urukafags provoke Fuminofags countless times in the past, such thing copypasta and rankings ad nauseam.

Hell yeah.

Attached: sensei and her moe slave.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

What an otome!

I'm doing nothing but post examples from former threads. Keep your sperg. You might convince your Thai monkey or your proxy but the truth is crystal clear.

>Uruakfags always need to twist history and context to push their narrative
You fags always bitched about circlejerk, but can't handle it when they do it back after you provoked them.

I fucking hate Fuminofags and Urukafags. Who's with me?

Attached: The Bane of Bokuben Threads.png (245x233, 67K)

Urukafags are bros

Attached: 1555170396299.jpg (1440x810, 176K)

Yakuzaman making her shoot herself in the foot was a mistake. Her design is fine but all this backpedaling is annoying in the first place and doesn't get better when you constantly repeat it.

I just hate fags.

>has the nerve to say that
>after I post the direct example of Fuminofags doing what he's trying to recriminate Urukafags for and that ruined a thread that was peaceful discussion
Keep going. It's amusing.

I can undersand hating heroines like eriri or haruhi that are genuine pieces of shit but uruka is just a sweet girl.

Is there anything you don't hate, Satan?

I'll be coming for your love, okay...

I'm a Fumino and I like Asumi, Rizu, and even Mafuyu despite certain Mafuyufags' ill will towards Fumino.

>they did it in the past so it's okay for us to do it now

Rizu and Sensei.

Attached: 1556439973725.jpg (174x273, 26K)

I WANNA KISSU THE RIZU.

Axe soon

You just proved it and essentially admitted it. To make it worse for you, you are a schizo who thinks everybody who disagrees with you or is out to get you is this chink/SEAfag. Literally rent free.

Imagine being so gay that you hate this

Attached: 1558799065708.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

good taste
that's also from my rizu folder so double good taste

I only hate Urukafags desu.

You can say whatever you want that doesn't make the horde of Fuminofags shitting on a regular basis in Sensei and Uruka threads any less real. As I've been showing. Try and take a read at that thread and see for yourself.

I only hate Fuminoshitters and their table turning "No u" argument. That's rampant in this thread.

Hey I also contribute to the Rizu folders

Attached: 20190415_215613.png (452x530, 244K)

You were the one who brought up the point of provoked. Doing it back is your point. And it's incorrect to use past tense when it's still on-going. The last two threads had plenty of it. This thread too.

>remember that
if you
>make posts
that look like this
>kill yourself

Attached: bokuben threads.png (829x497, 466K)

Nah, not really. The next 30 chapters of filler have already been planned out.

How can flatmino even compete?

Attached: 1558808104970.jpg (1280x1130, 148K)

>ignored that preemptive that struck home
>sticks to his twisted narrative anyways
Good try. Typical it's not shitposting and starting shit first if we do it argument.

rent free

The threads for the past two weeks and this thread have plenty of Fuminofags doing the provoking and shit-starting.

Good for normalfags.

Answer me.
>anyone who doesn't share my shit taste is a normalfag
This is another typical Fuminofaggot retort.

Attached: 1558799773959.jpg (1440x810, 82K)

In response to getting provoked by Urukafags with their long history of shit-starting since last fall...

Flat is justice. Justice prevails against evil.

Except you were also ruining sensei's threads that were unrelated to your Uruka obsession.

Wew. An angry retort a defensive normalfag would say.

>childhood friend
>genki girl
>tanned girl
>tomboy
>in love with mc since before the series.

Each of these by themselves == never win in 99% of romcoms
all together and she's a literal black hole of loser tropes in one girl

Attached: 1484205471362.jpg (480x480, 39K)

You're so obsessed that you can't even post pictures of your favorite girl without mentioning Fumino. You seriously need to take a break from these threads, user.

Yes user, everyone who follows this manga and is not a Fuminofaggot is a normalfag. Great way to segregate yourself as the cancerous fanbase everyone else hates.

Attached: 1558807487396.jpg (1914x2133, 964K)

You mean only if they get provoked, right? Right. It takes two to even start something, so I guess you're just as responsible for being obsessed with Fuminofags when you decide to get even.

It's no use user. They're trying to bait in such an obvious way.

Attached: Understanding Uruka.png (405x209, 68K)

Was meant for

This is quality.

Attached: 1558800420336.jpg (1183x1487, 393K)

Attached: fu(jiwara)mino.png (661x406, 253K)

Can't say I'm surprised, but definitely disappointed.

Attached: 1483480764727.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Usually only Urukafags are proud of hating DFC. Don't drag other fans to defend yourself.

There was no provocation in the thread from last Sunday user linked.

What are the chances that we'll get nipples in the bd?

You can like flat and cowtits, but prefer the latter. That doesn't mean normalfag. Hating loli and flat though usually does mean normalfaggotry.

I would like to hug someone as small and soft as rizu

KObro, are you here?

Attached: 22151.jpg (1362x2048, 361K)

Maybe they figured she doesn't let her hair down like that anymore and just went with it. Hell I can't remember the last time her hair was like that and not styled in any way.

Only a Rizu end could save us bokubros.

Attached: 1522382062394.jpg (1767x2493, 1.83M)

>Renown redditors posting Facebook and MAL charts
>calling anyone a normalfag

You're making excuses after another despite counting for on-going past actions, such as provoking and having started shit before as the reason. Hmm, kay.

Assfangs.

Attached: 74800362_p0.jpg (2400x3400, 433K)

Does that mean Tsutsui is a normalfag? He already fixed Fumino

Attached: fixed fumino.jpg (963x1536, 212K)

That or Sensei. Honestly, I'm praying for the threads In Rizu's arc to be somewhat comfy. This week was doomed from the start as is next week. But hopefully Rizu will bring some peace.

Attached: 1558205478482.png (742x957, 934K)

I wanna learn how to make udon from Rizu. She can teach me about dashi and I'll teach her about nakadashi.

Attached: rizuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (367x364, 64K)

>Reddit and FB loves Bokuben
>That means we are all from reddit and FB
Urukafags aren't smart.

What excuses? That's literally what happened in that thread.

education wouldn't be a priority for you either if you were dealing with a 1/4000 murder rate

can you stop with your meta shit for once?

Attached: unamused sensei.png (694x630, 428K)

Fuminofags are the ones posting these FB charts to claim their girl is most popular, though.

Attached: 1558783105101.jpg (773x1204, 165K)

Not likely. Flat complex more often than not is an author's way of humor because they like them. Unless she suddenly acquired tits at the end of the story, anyways.

So you're just insecure.

take on me (take on me)...

The west =/= Japan. You don't need to be salty and triggered by it.

Attached: c080_14.png (1568x1145, 732K)

thanks, now I will have that song in my head for about a week

Yeah I know. A Mafuyu end is pretty much impossible, but once you think about it, a Rizu end could be just as good and is more than likely to happen.

Attached: 1549299139884.png (832x920, 854K)

Asumi is best girl, debate me.

>wait what?
>oh it's this dream again, nevermind
>oh shit it's real

>Senko is reddit/FB/etc too because she's on there
Best shitposting.

wouldn't be as good, but I would take it, Fumino would be boring and Uruka doesn't deserve anything at this point

Don't post that squashed version please, I took my time to fix it so it wouldn't be posted ever again. I just hope Tsutsui doesn't put some half assed drama in Rizu's arc. That would be underwhelming.

Rizu is best second choice after sensei.
I honestly like her development and chapters, emotionless girls slowly gaining feelings are always heartwarming.

It seems too late for Fumino to grow any tits, but a late spur can always happen, especially in manga

>debate

Attached: c111_00.jpg (799x1168, 655K)

Rizu's arc could be kickstarded by learning that Fumino likes Nariyuki and her trying to deal with a feeling that complicated.

god I wish I could see this from asumi's pov

Attached: exposure.jpg (928x925, 241K)

That doesn't make sense.
I'm just saying that's the definite proof Fuminofags are the plebbitors here, so you should think twice about it before calling others plebbitors/normalfags.

Attached: senpai for life.jpg (1212x1766, 849K)

How can we avenge Ikeda?
Giving her green hair is unforgivable.

You're evading the point. Nobody is triggered by it. It's the Fuminofags posting it, that's the problem

Exactly as I said. Don't be coy now all of a sudden by pretending that was your first thread, and conveniently forget that you were the one who used the excuse as being okay or fair if it they were provoked, which clearly extends to the past. Cause and effect.

can you post a pic?
I don't watch anime but I'm curious how she looks

How can she learn that if Fumino herself doesn't know that?

Attached: 20190415_214841.png (71x106, 14K)

Rizu would be my second choice, definitely the most deserving but I still like the pairing with sensei better.

Attached: c100_12.png (1568x1145, 725K)

>tfw no pixie maid

She can make an effort and read the signs.

speaking of reading the signs

Attached: no turning back.jpg (763x746, 193K)

Imagine her getting so good at psychology. That would be too much to ask to Tsutsui. But that is definetely a good way to start an arc. Unlike the others it wouldn't be about fixing the girl problems for once.

I still think that plushie will be a plot point in the future

Uruka a best!

Attached: 1549198340423.png (1000x1733, 1005K)

But no one fucking provoked there you fucking idiot. It was unprovoked full blown shitpost in that thread.

Obviously considering it's mostly you and one other who is triggered by it, enough to sperg and shout leddit for shitposting reasons. To drive it home, ensuring reddit is in the filename to justify your triggered is classic falseflagging 101.

Stop trying, Yotsuba's situation is actually dramatic, unlike Uruka's shit.

No, that thread was the prime example of Fuminofags doing shit unprovoked. Worse, dragging their meta victim drama into a sensei thread when there was no previous senseifags vs fuminofags fight to make a case of.

>being coy
Yes, because you and certain other posters never started shit and whined about circlejerk before that thread.

This. I don't know what it is about this series, but it makes people lose any and all objectivity.

Attached: maids.png (462x295, 73K)

Whst about during the kiss chapter.

You mean Urukafags, right? Uruakfags love using Sensei and create discord between Senesifags and Fuminofags.

And I suppose you didn't right? You seem to have forgotten everything stems from this post here metashitting.
>muh falseflag
Like clockwork

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-002108_VLC.jpg (2220x1080, 852K)

Based Rizubros.

Attached: 10.jpg (784x1145, 273K)

Any doujins?

Urukafags were calm in that thread. Nobody was shitposting or bashing Fumino. That didn't stop Fuminofags from ruining it.
I already proved that nobody complained about circlejerk when Fuminofags did it for their arc in that very thread. Go reread it.

>posting that chart and saying FOOM is a problem
Yeah, I too get mad as hell every time I see Uruka is below Fumino and Rizu.

>a single chapter that was mostly shared is considered Sensei's arc
Literally wut.

oh man that's rough
she deserves better than that

>mostly shared
>all about sensei and her post arc development
But sure.

I never implied such a thing.

I hate the anime.

You're that Urukafag who had to dig up a thread from over 7 months ago to make a point even though the whole bitching about Fumino circlejerk was a shitpost this spring. That's smart.

Attached: sensei contemplation.png (407x350, 191K)

At best, it is a group chapter that happened to have Sensei focus. Happy?

Then what are you implying?

You're completely distorting my words here. Fuminofags only got called out on their circlejerking after they began instigating these fanbase wars. That's why they have no right to complain about being called out for circlejerking if other fans are discussing other girls, yet they did it anyway.

>Then what are you implying?
Nothing of the sort. I didn't even mention sensei in that post.

Not mentioning discussing said girls in threads occurring after a chapter was dedicated to that girl. Somehow that's wrong for them.

How so?

There's 7

I was the one who made claims that weren't true here, mate. So I am pretty sure you are the one who are denying things you or your side has done and still do regardless of who started it first in this thread. But to be technically accurate, Uruka having the worst fanbase is a statement based on inference of her fans' past actions. Instead of trying to argue against that you shifted the topic to Fuminofags and criticize them off the very things that Urukafags themselves are widely known to do a lot of.

Then why bring up Fumino's arc? It makes no sense for you to do that if you weren't trying to compare.

What's the fucking point if even posting proof is a way to get fags retort at you? It's like you don't even want to have an argument, just lash out mindlessly. Bringing forth proof it's the basis of an argument.

Look what I did to this manga with a few volumes of Kareego. Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the thread that, like, Fumino is still flat, or Uruka will shoot herself in the foot, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that Sensei will win, well then everyone loses their minds. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Attached: joker.png (508x579, 273K)

Shortstacks deserve more love

Attached: 1558807246880.jpg (1912x1907, 788K)

Too bad the latest threads only show Fuminofags doing that. And you're that fag denying Fuminofags have ever any role in any shitpost, pretty recognisable. Also I know every post you make after this will be the same shit about denying sistematically despite being presented the very threads in which you are disproved. It's boring really.

>instigating these fanbase wars
Not him, but please that's a complete lie and just horseshit. Most of us, as in the fanbase as a whole, wanted a return to comfy after "that" happened last summer. The better part of Senseifags who weren't militant too wanted the comfy back. For a short time following those awful weeks, we had comfy again, but it was Urukafags who began to pick fights and single out Fumino that caused another return of fanbase and waifu wars. It has been almost 8 months since and we still haven't gotten out of that warring era mainly because of Urukafags.

Need to remind you Urukafags barely existed beyond a handful who were mostly non-vocal, but somehow these Uruakfags appeared and were extremely hostile and loud.

these increasingly bizarre ikeda posts are the only things worth coming to the threads for

Except that is literally what you did.

Yes, yes, only Fuminofags are the bad guys even if and when Urukafags start shit. Where have you heard this before for the nth time?

Because it was a clear example of Fuminofags praising Fumino nonstop in these threads and no one cried about circlejerking. It's hypocritical to cry about circlejerking when people are talking about another girl, specially when you only have a problem with Urukafags and people hating Fumino, yet you ruined a thread that had neither of those things.

Yea Forums was a mistake.

I think sensei will use it to cheer Nariyuki up, just to show how much she has changed thanks to him and as the first thing they got together if by some miracle we get the sensei route they got it because of their joint effort after all

>mainly because of Urukafags.
Are you fucking kidding me!? Fuminofags are lashing out left and right in Sensei's thread and this thread and somehow they want peace? Somehow it's all Urukafags doing? How can you be so full of shit?

>Except that is literally what you did.
See Fuminofags have no excuses. It would be better for you if you just accepted your faults for once and moved on, instead of trying to defend the indefensible and gaining more enemies at that.

Attached: y8phcfU.png (860x545, 147K)

I still think 22i should consider a multi ending approach to bokuben.
Everyone would be happier that way but leave sensei for the final chapter.

>accepted your faults
Dude he's been making that same post since the after dump of chapter 100. I clearly remember that. He never will.

It would be retarded to cry about Fumino circlejerk when it's her arc. Likewise, for Sensei, but that's why your comparison makes no sense. It wasn't Sensei's arc, not even a true Sensei chapter.

>I think sensei will use it to cheer Nariyuki up
You've lost me. A more likely scenario would be the plush ending in the trash since sensei is such a fucking slob, then moeyuki ends up helping her getting it back. At the end he asks her why she went to all this trouble for a damn plush she could buy anytime and she comes up with some bullshit reason to cover for the fact that it's precious to her because they got it together and the fond memories associated with that.

take me on (take on me)...

Bokuben formula totally suits a multi ending course. Would be a lot of fun too. Expect the crazies desperate for validation to throw a tantrum at the idea though.

None of that is false. Cherrypicking does not change the overall point.

>Nanako #1
>Ao-chan #3
>Fumino #5
All is good with the world.

Attached: 1547389956202.jpg (921x691, 109K)

What the fuck are you talking about? Last chapter was definitely Mafuyu's and people were discussing that.

Attached: 02.png (920x1300, 437K)

You were the one who bitched and moaned about Fumino and cried circlejerk in several threads prior to the one you linked. You are the hypocrite who were mocked, and then you got mad and went full meta autistic in return in the very thread you cling to.

>argument is Trust me bro
>brought proof is cherry picked
(You)

Hello, newfag. He's talking about what happened last year. Urukafags instigating fanbase wars is definitely true and something that they still do the most. Hell, look at .

Attached: worst end.jpg (536x771, 304K)

Let me guess, you weren't here when Yea Forums was worst girl for most fans without any real resistance from Urukafags who barely existed then.

Sensei will win. You know it to be true.

>You were the one who bitched and moaned about Fumino and cried circlejerk in several threads prior to the one you linked
Prove it.
>You are the hypocrite who were mocked,
You can't claim this without proving that I complained about Fuminofags circlejerking first. Since you can't, you're only making excuses for your cancerous shitposting that ruined a perfectly good thread that had none of the shit you cry about. Keep digging your hole deeper, Fuminoshitter

B-but it's always those darn Fuminofags who attack others with xfag shitpost!

>186654923
>With Bokuben's anime going to be a smash hit, is it safe to say that we're in a very good era for Romcoms right now?
>With Bokuben's anime going to be a smash hit
What went wrong?

That's great then, that's means nobody is going to shitpost next week chapter, right?

That depends if Fuminofags provoke first

You just proved it. Nice triggered response because your nerves got touched, Urukashitter. It undeniable now, you're that one autistic Urukafag who has an axe to grind with Fuminofags because you shove all the blame onto them despite Uruka a shit was simply general consensus before you came around.

>Urukafags
>NOT shitposting Fumino
It'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.

Attached: 1548970716202.png (1280x720, 337K)

This show is the reason why I welcome the tide of single couple romantic comedies. "Harem" romcoms need to die so best girls stop losing and actual development can happen.

Attached: peek.jpg (209x647, 65K)

Provoke? How?

The funny thing is that in that thread nobody would have ever attacked Fuminofags if Fuminofags didn't start shit first. You only have yourselves to blame that people don't want you in the threads anymore. This is where your whole Urukafag boogeyman nonsense starts to wear off.

I really like Senryuu anime. Connect is doing a great job.

Attached: 1554484908255.jpg (4096x4096, 1.15M)

>no denial
>dares to complain boogeyman when he did it first itt
Keep going.

Gas all Sensei-fags
Long live Uruka

There will always be some autists who can't go without mentioning Fumino, either in response to defend their girl or outright hating.

Her body is not the problem it is her face and shitty glasses frames

Fuck off chorizotard, at least post some ruka.

The denial is yours. That thread will never be forgotten as it shows how Fuminofags create their own problems, ruin perfectly good threads, and then play the victim, embarrassing themselves so badly in the process.

Shouldn't from Fuminofags unless they get provoked. But anti-Fuminofags love false flagging, so I wouldn't put it pass them to make it seem like it's Fuminofags' fault somehow regardless.

You can't use this thread as a point when the faggot metashitting on Urukafags came earlier than that. And what these threads have been since January is plain Fuminofag shitpost. Every week. And also crying "no it's not us we good". You see, your narrative simply doesn't hold up. If that even happened, The reason even Urukafags started arguing with you is because people began getting fed up with your bullshit. Sensei's arc threads are prime proof of that but you'll still ignore and deflect. As I said, you have 0 credibility.

but really we shouldn't post here.

Attached: 1543390072412.jpg (847x1200, 248K)

*Gas all Fuminofags

Attached: 1555794073900.jpg (1535x2048, 265K)

>it's dem falseflags bro, Fuminofags can never do anything wrong

>oh noes, one post triggered me because it was directed at me bevause it mocked me for being a retard who bitched about circlejerk in other threads
>i better get my autistic engines going to argue for hours with walls of text and tell that person he's wrong (even though it actually makes me a hypocrite haha)
Keep going, Urukashitter.

Cool strawman bro.

Urukafags literally started the fanbase wars in this thread, but it's not okay to use it because you said so? Ohkay.

>it's their fault for putting me in my place after I shitposted a perfectly good thread with my victimist meta garbage
>it wasn't me the one who autistically tried and is still trying to defend my own shitstow when more and more people started to tell me off
Your retarded narrative will never fool anyone. Fuminofags are cancer.

God this thread sucks. Have some senpai ass.

Attached: backstory.png (156x156, 19K)

That faggot is falseflagging

Actually it is you who has no credibility. Please refute instead of ignoring the main point, otherwise you are just saying and making up convenient half-truths that disregards the root problem Urukafags started as described there.

Attached: gross.png (775x1227, 354K)

This thread is a dumpster fire.

Attached: 1554622168673.png (670x600, 359K)

You didn't even win despite needing to reply more than once at random times. But nice non-denial and triggered mad, as always. Stay a hypocrite and a shitposter.

I'll be gone...

Fact is that you stating something that never happened and having your basement slave up here agree doesn't make them true. The only ones lashing out are Fuminofags, the rest is purely reactionary. That's my confute up here, what the fuck do you want me to say when you bring forth baseless and blatant lying and dismiss whatever proof ia brought forth to debunk your shitting?

Oh yeah, your unwarranted meta shitposting that ruined a sensei thread couldn't possibly rile up Senseifags who were enjoying a nice and good discussion. It was just the Urukafag boogeyman samefagging who told you off because nobody else can have issues with Fuminofags and their meta cancer. Fuminospergs are legit insane.

Double standard. Why is it okay for you to count the past when the current thread is concerned? Earlier you were treating one thread purely as an isolated one where people shouldn't count past shit-starting posts.

>never happened
It's clear as day you in fact weren't here for "that", as I suspected. No doubt you came when Urukafags suddenly became loud and hostile. Since that's the case, then you know full well that you're lying as most people wanted comfy threads, but you were part of the problem that prevented that. Fuminofags had no choice to be react and retaliate because of the constant shatposts those Urukafags brought with them.

>see
Do everybody a favor and just kill yourself. We would have decent threads again even one for you.

Best girl never wins

Attached: 1558799117187.jpg (1440x810, 117K)

I don't see Urukafags defending old shitposting. I don't see Senseifags defending their even older shitposting. The fact you still cling to defend and deny every single evidence of Fuminofags being cancer stacked against you and blame it on others only proves me right.

>purely reactionary
It's that excuse again even though it applies to Fuminofags more than it does Urukafags. Regardless, there is no excusing perpetuating xfag war that you did in here. Maybe if you could control yourself and stopped being so obsessed with Fuminofags, it wouldn't be an issue, you know

In the first 6 months of 2019 Fuminofags are sperging about rightful shitpost of retaliation and thus ruining the current threads. You behave like you have some sort of moral high ground while the threads show otherwise. What would have been a comfy thread last week was ruined by a Fuminofag, clear as day. As was the thread during Sensei's spoiler and all that came after. And you know what you have for an excuse for that? Call it falseflag. No faggot, the present developments have made whatever point you think you had moot. And you hadn't one in the first place.

>sperging muh fuminofags and writings paragraphs why it's they who are the shitposters by using old posts
>not defending and relying on old shitposts
Nice joke. You are definitely going to fool people that.

I don't even need to use old posts to prove that Fuminofags are cancer. That thread from last Sunday is the ultimate proof of how good these threads can be without your kind around. Suck on it.

But we're not posting old shitpost. And Fuminofags do not want peace as a whole de facto since those recent threads are a thing. You're not making any sense.

Your credibility was shot to zero. Why make a bold lie that'll blow up in your face? It's not like those Uruakfags suddenly disappeared after December. In fact, they carried over and are as loud as ever, if not more with the never-ending need to praise Uruka and bash Fumino simultaneously. Most Fuminofags who react to them do so because they were the ones who started it. Whether you like it or not, they do have the higher ground when you are defending Urukafags' behavior.

It's been known for a while now that those Urukafags wish to make Fumino into old Uruka, something undeniable as it's literally what they repeat. To that end, they shitpost a lot in order to make that into a reality. That includes false flagging and dragging other fans who don't have a ill history with Fuminofags into the mess, but suddenly claim that they do.

So next week chapter is going to have good threads, right? Only Fuminofags are shitposters and they will not shitpost during a Fumino chapter, right?

What if Nariyuki wants to go to Australia with Uruka

That's (You) faggot.

If you check the threads for the recent Fumino chapters you'll see that there's barely any fanbase wars, just anons either praising Fumino or shitting on her. It's up to you to keep that dynamic going.

Oh, they will adapt chapter 28? Nice.

Attached: D3cLmRmU8AEA8iO.png (420x298, 97K)

Speaking as a Fuminofag, I just want non-shitposting threads. But that's hard when Fumino gets unwarranted hate from a handful of autists. Pretty sure everybody's want to post their girls and appreciate them without needing to get dragged into a shit-fling.

Do you see what happens when we have stupid filler chapters? Please 22i make Uruka do something interesting or just have her fuck off to Australia already, please.

You have to realize that all sides are fucking shitposters, Urukafags, Senseifags and Fuminofags shouldn't act like victims.

Right. Just like how we don't need to look at old posts to know Urukafags were and still are cancer. Long history is the ultimate proof.

>not relying or using old shitpost to push his narrative
Keep lying and digging a hole for yourself.

Now imagine the shit an Urukafag has to bear with

Fuminofags are the ones who act like victims though. They are also the ones who contribute the least in terms of discussion or OC on top of that.

>uruka has been hated for a year by Fuminofags, Rizufags, Senseifags, Asumifags
>urukafags get mad and blames it all on fuminofags, then decided it's time to shitpost non-stop because they think it'll make uruka good

Posting best girl rankings isn't shitposting. Talking about fanbases is

What the fuck is a need to praise Uruka? You feel threatened by some guy saying Uruka a best? If you go read most of the posts in the other thread, they praise Uruka singularly. The one post you seem to be so butthurt about and that I wonder how you haven't brought out of the archive yet is the infamous
>Uruka a best
>Rizu a second best
>Fumino a sith
Which was and is spammed by Michlan by his own admission. Also the one saying Fumino is Uruka 2.0 are Senseifags since Urukafags wouldn't use Uruka's character as a diminutive or an insult you fucking brainlet. It's just that your insecure frontal cortex can't fathom anything other than your Urukafag boogeyman ever criticising Fumino. And your crying falseflag is pathetic really, and it's the reason you're getting backlash every week.

> senko san
> reddit tier
DELETE

Nigga pls. Your side is literally not better and faultless.

Man I knew this was going to happen and it still makes me mad.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.52_[2019.05.25_18.54.12]. (1280x720, 89K)

Urukafags played the victims ITT.

I'm not saying that, but they can also coexist and discuss shit, something Fuminofags are incapable of.

>no OC

Attached: 1527598718067.png (844x1200, 621K)

>posts replies making it look like those posters aren't talking to somebody else that started the metashit
I dig my hole you're reaching the center of the earth.

Most of the Uruka hate comes from vicious Fuminofags. Rizufags, Senseifags and Asumifags are just indifferent at worst

Look at the post above yours

Did today's episode reach chapter 26? Which chapter will get adapted next?

t. Newfag
Asumifags don't even post outside the Asumi thread, even here what they post is about retaliating all the shitting they got from literally everybody. Rizufags don't shitpost about anybody and put Uruka as 3rd best liked most of the time. I know your insecure ass can't comprehend that and call for muh Urukafag falseflag but honestly it's getting trite and no one buys your shit.

Bra and cockroach.

That was a response to a Fuminofag bitching about Fumino hate

>implying

Attached: Untitled11.png (888x1300, 1.52M)

>praise Uruka and bash Fumino simultaneously
You forgot that, or were you intending to strawman? Don't forget, you are the one who made the claim "instigating these fanbase wars". Doesn't matter if it's Michlan, THK, or whatever you want it to be as it's still Urukafags propagating fanbase wars.
>one saying Fumino is Uruka 2.0 are Senseifags
Nonsense. Urukafags can't get around the hate Uruka got because they were there to defend her. Calling Fumino old Uruka, or rather forcing her to be old Uruka is the only option they have left besides straight up shitting on her.

Naryuki is focusing on his own studies, as he supports the studies of numerous girls, as he takes care of sensei, as he does his part-time job, as he's taking care of family, all while being poor. A future arc will be dealing Naryuki's collapse.

Attached: Consider the OHOHOHO.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Fixedfag always removes Uruka from any picture. Doesn't mean he's an Asumifag.
You're just proving that you really are a newfag.

>fuminofags are this insecure of Urucutie
Too bad you can't erase her from the story and she's going to stick around till the end whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1532436031483.jpg (888x1300, 1.32M)

Nice lie. Fuminofags almost never have a problem with Rizufags and Asumifags. Not with most Senseifags either unless Senseifags bait them. It's mostly Urukafags they have a problem with because Urukafags can't co-exist with them.

Thanks. I like the bra chapter but I guess I will wait until they reach chapter 33 to start watching the anime again.

MY MAN

I AM fixfag.

Attached: Untitled17.png (890x1300, 2.03M)

Not a single Senseifag baited them in the last Sunday's thread and yet they came and ruined it. When Rizu gets her arc they will do the same. They just can't stand people liking and talking about other girls.

Oh, so you're one of the "Asumi"fags.

I can coexist with anyone who doesn't inundate the thread with selective Uruka shitpost.

Prove it.

>Fuminofags almost never have a problem with Rizufags
I always fight with Fuminofags though.

user you forgot to mention that user who sperged for a whole thread about Rizu's chances being moot as well and her dismission as a useless character. That was like a couple weeks ago.

I guess the only way I can do that is by posting all of the fixed pages? You probably won't believe that though.

Attached: Untitled16.png (738x1080, 1.45M)

Actually, Asumifags have made posts that hated Uruka before, newfag. They rarely post much outside of Asumi threads nowadays, but that doesn't mean they never have done it before. Rizufags aren't that vocal, but they aren't saints either. Some of them have made negative posts for Uruka from time to time, most notable the uruka a shit a shit edit.

And senseifags shitposted Fumino chapters during the kiss chapter, like I said none of you are victims.

And also the "senseifag" who defended Fumino's arc to shit on Rizu some more

>most notable the uruka a shit a shit edit
And you claim a Rizufag made that because?

I believe you.

>And senseifags shitposted Fumino chapters during the kiss chapter
I don't remember that. Refresh my memory please.

>most notable the uruka a shit a shit edit.
Yeah I'm sure a """Rizufag""" did that.

You can just read the threads for that chapter.

Thanks, user.

Attached: Untitled24.png (1141x999, 1.55M)

Leave it to Urukafags to rewrite history. If Urukafags could have their way, they would claim that Rizufags and Asumifags and Senseifags have always praised Uruka and been bros with. Not to mention, claim there was a long standing alliance against Fuminofags whom they never got along with.

Are you also the fixed Fumino user?

We believe you, "Rizufag".

Attached: c083_01.jpg (784x1145, 312K)

My point stands pretty much. Asumifags don't really have that much of an echo and are actually so few their shitpost can't even be considered that of an actual fanbase and is best paired with the one of Fuminofags, which in the end is what Asumifags are pretty much.

Give a link or it didn't happen.

Attached: c092_01.jpg (800x1168, 846K)

Attached: 1554358642080.png (666x750, 371K)

>Last week's thread versus the HELL weeks Senesifags created
I wonder which is more significant.

Cute girls, my top 2 actually. Can you fags stop your ridiculous meta shitfling and let the threads be decent? If you let this thread be bumped only at 9 we'll have enough space to post the Chapter Scans and won't have to create another thread for the 4 shitposters up here to litter.

Attached: 1558722927638.png (218x248, 63K)

Attached: rij.png (137x258, 12K)

>Fuminofags are always at the center of the shitposting threads
Really makes me think.

Obviously. Just because other fans saved it and used it too doesn't mean it wasn't from a Rizufag.

>liking Senpai

There will always be insecure fans who can't tolerate people talking and liking Fumino.

Is it really hard to search for threads about chapter 104?

We've gone through the same hardships, I cannot help but sympathise and like her.

Attached: 1554332191057.jpg (954x1536, 279K)

Again, if you're going to bring up old shit, the threads for the whole Fumino arc, where nobody metaposted or cried about circlejerking despite Fuminofags doing it on a greater basis than anybody else, are what you should compare recent threads to, at least when it concerns Fuminofags vs Senseifags. That's without mentioning the Fuminofag shitposting in chapter 100's thread but he got promptly BTFO.

No

Attached: Untitled25.jpg (410x580, 95K)

And yet you use them to support and defend Urukafags.

Or maybe you don't want to give a link because people would see your lies.

>vs meaning it was
I can draw whatever the fuck I want and random joe can write whatever they want on it for shits and giggles. Surely your word is the one to believe user.

So we have more than one fixer, thanks anyway keep up the good work.

Or insecure Fuminofags who can't tolerate people talking and liking other girls

No. I never said they like or support Uruka. I said they are not vocal in shitting on her as they barely post. And didn't make it their life's mission like foomfags.

I remember all this madness started because of some insecure fans who can't tolerate people talking and liking Uruka.

I gave you the chapter, Do you want me to change your diapers too?

>An "Asumi"fag suddenly appears out of nowhere to defend Fuminofags yet again

So you don't want people to see your lies. I get it.

Yeah he made sure to create the thread first so he could make as shit an OP he could so that they could start the shitpost. And the lenghts they're willing to go to carve a w on their basement walls is amazing too. Luckily at least here some anons are cohesive in debunking thwir bullshit.

Which girls other than Asumi do you also like?

Wow I can't even fathom

The people who want to see if I'm lying can search the archives, You have to believe me since you can't.

I can use the archive, but I want you to link the specific thread where that happened. If you can't then it didn't happen.

I have my threads at the ready fag. You sound like you're full of shit.

YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST YOTSUBEST

Attached: 153553454.png (1200x1131, 1.12M)

I mean, you could be doing this to trigger Urukafags but there can be another girl you dislike

Based on what? I've been a Fuminofag since the time bokuben threads used to die with a dozen or so posters, long before popularity picked up. When the series finally got popular enough to not have completely short-lived threads, we were in chapers 30s. Asumi has always been my 2nd, Rizu my 3rd. I'm indifferent to Mafuyu and don't care about Uruka. My opinions hasn't changed since.

Really? then give me a thread and we start from that.

user do you need nicknames to know who you're talking to? Don't make me say the name of that site.

>I've been a Fuminofag since the time bokuben threads used to die with a dozen or so posters, long before popularity picked up.
>Based on what?
It seems you got frozen in time.

But you want us to believe it wasn't because you say so?

Posted them up here, probably while replying to you.

I'm just curious about your taste.

I bet Ikeda is behind these threads to turn everyone against each other

I'm saying you shouldn't have claimed it was a Rizufag, especially seeing how Rizufags do not partake in shitpost. Best case that would be an outlier and that goes against your point of generalizing fanbases.

You're joking, right? Threads for Fumino's arc had plenty of shitposts from haters who bashed Fumino and her fans with various meta shitposting of their own. It's easy to pin it on Urukafags, but it makes one think if there aren't some Senseifags who are still incapable of tolerating people from liking Fumino best. After all, it's naive to think all Senseifags who got overly smug and militant with Fuminofags which caused Hell week have all disappeared.

Nothing. He's lying.

I'm like 5 anons in this thread.

Attached: 1556361130765.png (716x370, 285K)

Fuck You Faglord

Neither Rizufags and Asumifags partake in shitpost enough to use them to defend or attack anybody. But that didn't stop you or the Urukafag from implying that they do against Fuminofags. Rizufags and Asumifags co-exist with everybody. That's the simplest truth.

Look I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

As far as their personalities and designs go I like all of them, but I think Uruka is very poorly utilized and is a net detriment to the manga, hence "fixing" it by removing her.

Before you ask I also think senpai has been used poorly and yes I do complain about it.

Attached: Untitled25.png (1514x1080, 2.85M)

It's funny how you don't say something at posts implying ""Asumifags"" or ""Rizufags"". I guess only Fuminofags are allowed to dislike Uruka and aren't allowed to like other girls besides Fumino to you.

Why are they so horny? Hormones? Please tell me sensei isn't like that, that she's pure.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.34_[2019.05.25_14.23.40] (1920x3232, 565K)

People only began truly bashing Fumino's arc after the last chapter got translated. The anti-Fumino shitposts were minimal and inconsenquential during its whole run. Fuminofags also were openly bashing Urukafags and mocking senseifags but no one said a thing because it was their arc. By that time the Sensei shitposting that started last summer was completely dead.

THIS BATHTUB IS SO SPACIOUS

Sensei just got corrupted by the moe in the manga.

Attached: 14.png (920x1300, 385K)

No he's not.

The only thing I remember were fuminovember memes echoing through the threads, praising the new editor for pushing fumino, and the laptop nonsense hitting the yucatan peninsula.

>minimal and inconsenquential
Odd considering you love saying people never liked Fumino's arc and make a big deal about it. The last chapter only gave you more angles to slant and shitpost with. Most fans were too busy posting and appropriating Fumino while not caring for for Urukafags and Senseifags' posting, but sure because you say so.

>nonexistence!!!!

>he

appreciating*

>draws blood
Defend this.

Attached: 1535433024791.png (603x680, 249K)

I don't recall saying such a thing. Some Fuminofags liked it but I remember some other Fuminofags being extremely dissatisfied with the resolution. The thing is that the shittiness of her arc only surfaced after its end and Fuminofags ran these threads without oppostion for a whole month. Now they can't let other fans do the same when their girls are in the spotlight.

But you began by saying they do faggot. Here can you stop being an hypocrite?

Yes

Why are you moving goalposts? Fuminofags were left to themselves during Fumino's arc which they seem to be unable to do in Sensei's arc or Sensei's chapters or Uruka's. As was proven by two threads this week and Sensei's thread last week and Sensei's arc threads. All points you can't literally justify.

Even sensei's siscon imouto isn't safe from his moeness.

Attached: threesome.jpg (440x568, 150K)

>best face Fumino
>best body Rizu
>best everything sensei
>meh everything uruka

>best face Mizuki
Fixed

Attached: 1541011721778.png (259x443, 124K)

Best chance of losing also

Reminder that if nobody wins then Mizuki wins

Attached: 1532186172305.png (308x631, 136K)

Doujin about when.

Attached: 1516277276605.jpg (636x900, 150K)

Not really, she just doesn't lose as bad

With Miharu not appearing in the anime the chances are next to zero.

in a day or two...

Attached: 1516312945852.png (400x1200, 95K)

Attached: Imouto Sandwich.png (704x528, 309K)

Looks like some faggots went to sleep. Thank god.

post lewd

Uruka was a mistake.

Urukafags*

Attached: file.png (357x180, 34K)

Shooting herself on the food is a mistake but Uruka is hot as hell.

real lewd, with tits and ass

Her fans are one thing, but Uruka is not that bad.

Attached: ikd.jpg (72x64, 4K)

>Shooting herself on the food is a mistake
It's not. Her reasons are completely valid.

Uruka is a best as you've been told many times making this post.

Attached: 1555868510325.png (571x648, 267K)

dumb image

Attached: dumb.png (400x1200, 135K)

Not at all, being afraid of rejection isn't a valid reason.

me rn

Attached: sowing discord.png (250x248, 24K)

What is her endgame?

The anime needs more Sawako

Attached: 1556392244191.jpg (1904x2577, 3.34M)

making kareego a reality

Thanks doc.

>some
You mean most. Claiming even Fuminofags don't like it something that happened after her arc because some anti-fans were triggered and couldn't stand Fuminofags liking her arc.
>I don't recall
You attempted to trivialize it all, but nonetheless you have already admitted there were shitpsting. There were far, far more shitposting in the weeks that covered Fumino's arc than there were in the one Sensei thread you swear by as your standard. The major difference is, most (not all) Fuminofags ignored the shitposting from Urukafags and no doubt from some Senseifags too and thus could carry on for the most part. But all hell breaks loose if someone insults Uruka and Sensei, or forbidden the bad seeds in their fanbase, right?

>claimed not a single single bait happened in the whole arc
>counters that by stating otherwise that there were shitposting, ergo Urukafags and Senseifags are not perfect saints like he pretends they are
>cries moving goalpost

Uruka is still the worst girl even if she's not completely shit, though.

Not the only reason, but that is valid too.

Next week will have lots of shitposting. You heard it here first.

based Ikedachad

Oh man, you're still going. I'm just stating what I saw. For such an overwhelming amount of Fuminofaggotry going on during her arc, most of it disappeared right when people started to rip the arc apart. Either they didn't like it and agreed with the criticism or they couldn't refute those claims and just enjoyed it silently afterwards, but the general reception of the arc was (and still is) completely negative.
And no, the shitposting was minimal and there was no metaposting derailing any thread like the recent shitfests started by Fuminofags. The sensei discussion thread on the other hand had Fuminofags starting their meta garbage out of nowhere and people aren't going to ignore that shit compared to generic shitposts like the ones the Fumino arc threads had.

Nope, Uruka is top 3 along with Mafuyu and Rizu

Attached: 1551038368202.png (474x658, 256K)

>editor: hey, sensei
>tsutsui: yeah?
>editor: yuiga isn't going for the scholarship anymore, right?
>tsutsui: yes
>editor: then what reason does uruka have not to confess to him other than pure cowardice?
>tsutsui: uh...uh she's uh...going to study abroad! in australia!
>editor: ...
>tsutsui: look, it's a shonen harem romcom, they'll buy it.

Senpai is the worst and is also completely shit.

Make Uruka commit suicide and make Mafuyu get arrested.

>>editor: then what reason does uruka have not to confess to him other than pure cowardice?
He has to study AND work even harder to get accepted now, retard.
He only had to get the girls into their desired universities to get the scholarship.

or he can fuck all of them and make all of them his housewives

Started the magna before the anime, why isn't fumino the elder god tier black hair/red eyes combo in the anime?

>this thread
You guys never learn

Uruka is for rough anal sex twice a day

Which is a travesty that needs correcting.

I love Uruka

Attached: 1555170144510.jpg (1440x810, 156K)

Manyuki could take it

Because the rewritten version has blue hair and yellow eyes.

Attached: 01.jpg (880x1300, 715K)

At the end of it all, senseichads are too good for this useless bickering between lesser fanbases.
Feels good to have the best arc and best written girl

Uruka is for bondage play

Doujin of swim club senpai fucking Uruka when
100% NTR material

Uruka wins the Nariyuki bowl. It's so obvious

*top 5

I guess adding in Sawako and Miharu would make for a good top 5.

Fuck off Tsutsui.

>but that's what I saw
>facts and reality differs from what he thinks he saw
You're gonna have to do better than.
>most of it disappeared right when people started to rip the arc apart
Oh yes, people aren't allowed to like once the shitpost reached its peak or else it means ruining the thread because you always end up fault Fuminofags for ruining the thread because they argue for hours against you. Yeah, I wonder why they seldom talk about it anymore.
>shitposting was minimal and there was no metaposting derailing any thread
Because the usual shitposting along with attacking Fumino and her fanbase is minimal. The fact there wasn't any real derailing because Fuminofags were too busy not caring in the middle of Fumino's arc only goes to show they are better posters than triggerd-happy posters like you who can't ignore or make a mountain out of molehill over a couple of "minimal" shitpost, like the one you love to repeat like a broken record. Of course, in your reality Urukafags and Senseifags are budda who is incapable of shitposting and starting shit ever that gives reason for big meanie Fuminofags to ever respond in kind because they provoked them in the past. Nope.

Urukafags can't even go without mentioning Fumino, in one way or another in Uruka chapter threads. So there's no chance in hell they won't do the same in Fumino chapter threads.

>eight episodes in
>still no senpai
>PV shows nothing for her either

Bros, I'm not gonna make it...

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Good.
Senpai is a trashy mistake.

After the latest chapter I'm starting to think the editors are pushing for a sensei end.

You just can't say that I'm wrong and not bring any evidence to support your claim. That's exactly how these threads went.
>people aren't allowed to like once the shitpost reached its peak or else it means ruining the thread because you always end up fault Fuminofags for ruining the thread because they argue for hours against you
What drugs are you on? Nobody was telling Fuminofags they weren't allowed to like it. It's more like the sheer amount of criticism and negative reactions made it hard for them to keep their circlejerk going so they gave up without much resistance. That's why these threads were still decent even with the amount of shit people gave the arc for some weeks after it ended.
>The fact there wasn't any real derailing because Fuminofags were too busy not caring in the middle of Fumino's arc only goes to show they are better posters than triggerd-happy posters like you who can't ignore or make a mountain out of molehill over a couple of "minimal" shitpost
Nah, it proves that they don't care as long as they get their way, and will go fucking nuclear if they do not get their way. They aren't better than anyone on the basis that nobody else derails unrelated threads full of good discussion with meta drama because they can't contain their butthurt, just like you did in that Sensei thread last Sunday. Seriously, Senseifags and even Urukafags are much better posters and people than you, your exaggeration notwithstanding.

let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, as much as I would love it

Maybe not the editors, but Tsutsui is teasing it as hard as he can. I don't think I'll amount to anything in the end, but I'm interested to see for how long he is going to keep this up.

I don't even like her as a potential end, I just like her bullying and think it's cute.

I just want to see pic related animated honesty.

Attached: 22.jpg (870x1269, 240K)

You seem obsessed

>you too

Attached: womanlet disgust.jpg (764x399, 184K)

>Tsutsui is teasing it as hard as he can
More like foreshadowing
>entire manga's theme is about working hard to achieve your wants and dreams in spite of how dumb or difficult it is
>culmination of Nariyuki arc is finding out and coming to terms with what he wants to do in spite of how dumb and difficult it is
>culmination of Sensei arc is Nariyuki wanting to make Sensei happy

>culmination of Sensei arc is Nariyuki wanting to make Sensei happy

I've been reading since the beginning pretty much, and that is the end for every single one of these arcs. He's just a typical harem protagonist and helps every girl so they all fall in love with him

Nariyuki only supports Fumino and barely supports Senpai. They're just not the same and seeing it otherwise is just delusion.

>say that I'm wrong and not bring any evidence to support your claim
Basically exactly what you've been doing. Noted.
>Nobody was telling Fuminofags they weren't allowed to like it.
That's exactly how it went. Take a few subjective criticisms that only the most diehard hater would foam at the mouth over and beat on it until it becomes a death horse because no one is allowed to like the arc anymore. To cement it further, funny how the that shitpost reached its peak by claiming Sensei's arc is better as a fact rather than an opinion.
>exaggeration notwithstanding
You can't say that when you literally did not refute the point. Rather, you can't because that's exactly what happened, but you don't want to admit it. You're right about one thing though, they do go nuclear in order to get their way or else it's the high way. They as people like you who went ballistic and all out in the one thread last week. Yet you act like the one post that mocked shitposters who kept bitching about circlejerk ruined the thread despite it was you and your lil band of anti-Fuminofags who contributed the great in autism and derailing. In utter contrast to the shitposting that happened in Fumino's arc that didn't cause any serious derailment despite the greater amount and staple baiting and attacks (mainly from Urukafags) that happened in there. Thank you for showing you aren't better posters.

Naruiyuki is for Uruka

He's done that with all the girls, though. The festival arc had him helping everyone, he just brought senpai out of depression, and he used to help Ogata until the author forgot she was in the manga.

The one who he really doesn't go out of his way for as much is Uruka, but that's because he's always caught in direct love interest storylines with her instead. I also like that because as stupid as Uruka is, they don't paint her as completely fucking helpless like Fumino, Ogata and Sensei are when they're alone.

God bless you.

Now you're just bringing up unrelated things. Nariyuki said at the end of Sensei arc that he wants to make Sensei happy, and this didnt happen at the end of neither Fumino's nor Senpai's arc.

Not him, but Nariyuki wants to make all the girls happy. He supports each and one of them after all. Why emphasis and make it sound like the way Nariyuki treats Sensei on that front is unique and different just because he happened to say a line about making her happy?

He did at episode 1.

>Basically exactly what you've been doing. Noted.
Nah, anyone who was here for these threads would know that's exactly how things went. You're victimizing Fuminofags once again and are in denial about the disaster the whole arc was. Only the most diehard Fuminofags liked it and the rest of fans found it atrocious at worst and nonsensical at best. Heck, most of the chapters even had shit rankings in the TOC. And really, the shitposting in Sensei arc threads was instigated by Fuminofags since its first chapter. That also has nothing to do with Sensei's arc having much better reception overall. I remember Fuminofags seething because even fans of other girls were praising it as the best arc/chapters.

Nothing you said is accurate, you just keep shifting the blame and never admitting to your faults. You're the very definition of a blind Fumino fanboy and it's because of people like you that Fuminofags are not welcomed in these threads anymore. Last Sunday's thread is the ultimate, irrefutable proof of threads being actually good when there are not Fuminofags around.

Uruka is for kangaroo dick

Because he didnt say that line to any of the other girls at the end of their arcs? I don't see what you're getting at here

Without knowing them

did roger commit suicide to prevent such a horrible fate for himself

Last for Uruka a best

Attached: 1555180062136.jpg (1916x2855, 1.62M)

Supporting them, or making them happy is something Nariyuki has shown through actions and in similar words. It literally isn't unique to Sensei, m8.

Yet he only said it to her at the end of her arc and to none of the others

A BEST

Attached: 1557590018112.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

so best that people would rather talk about sensei or Fumino in a week with chapter and episode about her

A teacher shouldn't be this careless around a student.

Attached: T8.png (914x1300, 425K)

She isn't careless she just really needed her clothes

Last for Fumino.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.11_[2019.04.20_10.36.03]. (1280x720, 390K)

Nope.

Attached: 1558807558693.jpg (1918x1903, 820K)

Uruka threads would die with less than 200 or 150 posts if Urukafags don't sustain it via image dumping or talking about other girls.

Proof?

Same with sensei.

Literally yesterday's scan thread.

You're all faggots.

Uruka a shit.

We aren't greedy. Discussion about Sensei, Rizu and Senpai is also welcome.

Attached: bokubens.jpg (1449x1294, 671K)

Almost half the thread isn't even about Uruka....

>urukafags want to co-exist they say

?
He knows her the best out of all the girls.

Attached: 05.jpg (897x1300, 274K)

>Discussion
>senpai

>drags Sensei, Rizu, and Senpai into his shit-fling
>pretend he's friendly and not just using them

I fail to see the problem
>shit-fling
What

Attached: 1551988166865.jpg (1450x2048, 649K)

OP is right. Uruka is a loser.

Why did he shill for TFA?