Vigilante 54

A nice resolution to the situation, if predictable.

Attached: 2.jpg (750x1125, 249K)

Attached: 3.jpg (750x1125, 262K)

Attached: 4.jpg (750x1125, 257K)

Attached: 5.jpg (750x1125, 241K)

Attached: 6.jpg (750x1125, 274K)

Attached: 7.jpg (750x1125, 286K)

Attached: 8.jpg (750x1125, 210K)

Attached: 9.jpg (750x1125, 222K)

Attached: 10.jpg (750x1125, 244K)

Attached: 11.jpg (750x1125, 237K)

Attached: 12.jpg (750x1125, 267K)

Attached: 13.jpg (750x1125, 306K)

I wonder how the guy's going to lash out at all might for ruining his plan.

All Might looking pretty wonky in this artstyle

Attached: 14.jpg (750x1125, 246K)

And this is already nerfed All Might, Jesus.

Attached: 15-16.jpg (1500x1125, 1.1M)

Attached: 17.jpg (750x1125, 270K)

Attached: 18.jpg (750x1125, 246K)

>Smoothly jump into civilian mode

And odd amount of common sense for an MC

Attached: 19.jpg (750x1125, 279K)

And that's it.

Likely more bombs somewhere else, or directly at All Might's offices. Not that it will happen, as I got a nagging feeling he's gonna get Knuckledusted before he can get to that.

Attached: 20.jpg (750x1125, 286K)

How powerful will he be now, with All-Might hoodie signed by All-Might?

Beyond whatever our feeble minds can attempt to imagine. Sliding through time and space will only be the beginning.

Koichi now can slide through the fourth wall and make Horikoshi write the main manga as good as this silly spin-off is written.

A man can dream.

He's not truly nerfed yet because he hasn't passed down his power.

The AfO insicent probably took a tool on him already. By the time of the first Noumu fight the guy already needed three hundred punches to equal like five of them at his peak, and that was mere days after he passed on the power.

Eh, I feel like that kinda undersold CC's efforts a bit.

if anything it shows the real problem with the old hero society since they relied on All-Might's miracles instead of going PLUS ULTRA like Endeavor did against High-End.

All Might effect man, besides even the heroes only found out CC was holding the entire structure near the end, so it's fine for the civilians to act like that.

News are sure to present this as a collaboration with the two meaty guys sharing the spotlight, specially with this being the captain's last deed in Japan.

More like it shows how ridiculous AfO and OfA are compared to everything else. CC has one of the best Quirks produced yet and he still can't even compare.

They already did a wodnerful, very professional job. At the point that All Might had to intervene it was already an issue you could only resolve through powerlevels.

Endeavor is the only truly professional hero.

and maybe Hawks, but only because he admires Endeavor over All-Might.

I'm just glad Captain Celebrity survived. The last couple chapters set up some big death flags and I would have been bummed. While I disliked him at first, I've ended up really like Captain Celebrity. I think he's become one of my favorite heroes.

>Might Tower.

All Might got a motherfucking skyscrapper, its probably also bigger than Endys, fucking hell.

He got a short, adorably grumpy wife and kid to come back to, thats stronger than any deathflag.

Yeah, he can't copy american style comic characters
Captain Celebrity should thinking him down since he done what he could, and he actually is quite strong. It's just that All Might is a beast
This is All Might missing like half of his organs, so this isn't his full power

>going PLUS ULTRA like Endeavor did against High-End
And even that wouldn't be enough to get nowhere close to All Might and All For One's powers. They both had godlike powers

cute

>He even did a pose for a picture/film
Holy shit and kek

She must win the Koichibowl.

Damn, she looks great in that middle shot.

Captain Celebrity did well enough. He is most likely stronger than any other hero below #1. All Might's cheat ability is just on another level.

>two strongest heroes are American and Japanese
Could you be anymore obvious?

I dunno
There could be a stronger hero than Captain Celebrity (or even All Might) because we know so little about the manga's world

Great conclusion to a great arc. This scene does a good job of selling how important All Might was and how much of a crutch he was.
As others said, I'm happy CC survived. The moment he was holding a "Going home to my wife and kid" party at the top of a skyscraper I just knew he was hoisting up a huge death flag.

I do wonder if next chapter is going to start with Knuckleduster popping up behind Not-Zoom, kind of like how he did with his daughter. That said I find it almost impossible for KD to beat Zoom, although he WAS a speedster before getting dequirked right? If anyone would know how to beat him, it'd be KD I guess.

I hope the next arc (if there is one, the manga sells really poorly from what I've heard, sadly enough) starts to bring in KD's daughter and the spiny guy, and they along with Koichi and Pop start to form a 'vigilantes' gang. KD would of course find out and be against his daughter being involved but would eventually have to 'get back in the game' so to say.

Does KD's kid even have a useable quirk? I mean given her genetics she's almost sure to be some kind of speedster as well, but with the whole bee stuff it never came to light, and back then I guess everyone assumed she'd be quirkless like daddy.

I'm fine with the idea though, specially now that the Cruller made his first big boy step, literally holding thousands of lives with CC. Well, more like a gigantic leap.

It would be strange that she never used it. Maybe the bee taking over the body prevented use of the host's quirk?

>Daughter inherits the Knuckleduster name and costume
>You are now imagining rule 63 KD

We legacy capeshit now.

Attached: 29385723986.jpg (425x292, 31K)

>(if there is one, the manga sells really poorly from what I've heard, sadly enough)
Does it? It's available in several countries around the world, I can't imagine a manga getting axed for poor sales once it reaches that point.

I don't think viewership counts for much compared to volume sales, and physical purchases coming from foreign countries might as well be nonexistent (is what I assume).

The manga is fun, but not outstanding, and unfortunately it must be recognized that it mostly survives on the constant momentum of the main series with all its more classic shonen stuff.

Zoom's quirk IS Knuckleduster's. KD got it stolen, had to stop being a hero, and the quirk got transferred to Zoom probably by AfO or something.

how in the fuck is the progression and plot more interesting in this spinoff

what the hell

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1200, 294K)

Damn I'm a speedreader.

Vigilantes is comfy desu

It’s obvious. The MHA author isn’t writing this while the guy actually writing it is putting his better-written OCs into the series and is taking advantage of the world building to do insane shit with it.

Attached: 1554870170660.jpg (2518x1024, 536K)

anime when?

I want to believe that Hori's better than what he's shown, he just got fucked by the constant training arc that is the school setting, which he initially didn't want to do.

Honestly this villain arc in the main manga has been pretty good. I can't remember the last time I was actually enjoying BnHA that much.

Indeed, though it must be said that it's still shaky for a couple of reasons:

>The antagonists are literally an army with the strength to take over the country and is sure to job right after their debut to give Shiggy's edgy band some goddamn credibility.
>Hori is shitting out powerups for everyone at the same time because he's already juggling with too many characters, and if he doesn't do it right now he won't have the chance later, so it all feels rushed.

Twice chapters have been amazing though, they're complete trash.

>Twice chapters have been amazing though
>they're complete trash.
t. Twice