When does it get good? Surely getting info dumped about how food is made isn't the main appeal?

When does it get good? Surely getting info dumped about how food is made isn't the main appeal?

Attached: 1538796587795.png (1163x1637, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhDIILjlhBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When does it get good?
Chapter 1.

When you are in the right mood. If your head cant process information you should go to sleep first.

user, people are complaining that later chapters have not enough cooking.

Attached: 1465834134284.jpg (107x146, 8K)

>start reading manga with cooking
>"why is there so much talk about food?"

Chapter 1
it get's amazing when they find laius' sister

Attached: Laius.fuckthis.jpg (205x245, 14K)

We don't need another person shitting up threads about how a manga where one of the main focuses is cooking has too much cooking.

Attached: DungeonMeshiVegetables.png (458x407, 106K)

The shounen threads are just down the hall sir.

You just don't get it.

Attached: hm_elf.jpg (452x518, 48K)

>Fantasy cooking manga
>wtf why is it talking about food!?

>When does it get good?
around page 8 of chapter 1, but I don't remember exactly

>Native Isekai cooking manga

Would you kindly end your life outside of the dungeon.

The degradation of Marcille's mental health is one of the more interesting aspects of the manga.

Attached: 1558357541003.png (442x421, 112K)

What I'm getting here is that you have to have a low IQ to enjoy its contents. I suppose being too intelligent really is a burden.

>I suppose being too intelligent really is a burden
t. 70 IQ

Just like any other meshifag.

I blame her diet.

your supposed to jerk off to artstyle

What do you want from it? The dungeon is a thriving invasive ecosystem and you learn how to eat it.

I think it might have been better if it wrapped up after they resurrected Laius' sister. Though I must admit I haven't read many chapters beyond that point. The setting is great, the art is too and it has some absolutely hilarious moments but I think the plot isn't really a strong point.

Chapter one and it only gets better and better.

How do you expect to have any opinion on the plot if you stopped at some arbitrary point in the story and don't know what's going on in it later on? Most recently it's been about the "personality" of the dungeon itself and how to stop another tragedy from the dungeon overflowing. The dungeon as an ecosystem is a pretty central part of the manga and kind of to Marcille's character too.

But Laius have the same food and he seems fine.

the manga only gets good when no cooking is involved

They don't.

>laius
>fine

I've read a few chapters. I'm not in love with the punchlines but the cooking is fun at least.

No, make him end it inside the dungeon and then destroy the body so his soul is left to degrade and remain trapped forever.

Attached: 1540737285995.png (475x288, 95K)

It gets better when they stop pretending to be a cooking manga

I don't see how he's not fine. He's clearly thinking with a sound mind.

Oh user, that's so isekai of you

Attached: Marcille.png (175x240, 41K)

I wanna fuck that cat.

I just read the latest two chapters. Cute disfigured elf is a boy, right?

Fuck you

The higher IQ you have the less you need fiction to engage with you intellectually

I guess I just felt that I was losing interest in the manga at that point because of the plot. I'll probably go back and read it later on and might be pleasantly surprised.

>Not appreciating the meshis

Attached: ggv7uLH.jpg (723x570, 161K)

>Cute disfigured elf is a boy, right?
Yes, of course he is. Everyone with two eyes can see that.
OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THIS DISCUSSION FOR THE NTH TIME

Attached: 1552675897794.jpg (475x802, 240K)

Gimme a break, I missed the last few threads. Damn though, she was so pretty as a girl. I'm gonna have to at least see him nude to judge whether or not he's a pretty enough boy.

It got bad the second the dragon arc started.

user, why are you isekai-ing on this thread?

mayeb

Captain is the best new character.

Attached: 1555125905341.png (160x186, 45K)

Only if this is playing.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhDIILjlhBQ

Attached: 1455577825660.png (1477x797, 478K)

Epsiode 1 scene 1

Hmm, so if the wizard made the dungeon. Then he must be the king!

Attached: 1485898314650.jpg (560x560, 34K)

Based and dungeonpilled.

This depends on what you are looking for.

user, I know he's a good boy deep down but remember his reaction seeing chimera Farlyn? That's not how someone with a sound mind reacts to seeing his deformed sister.

As far as I remember from like three-to-four years ago, the core of it was mostly about the cooking and comedic interactions. That wasn't really my thing either, so if it's not yours you should probably just look for something else. Then again, maybe it changed later, I wouldn't know.

Which waifu did you pick it up for? If it isn't the butterknife ear or the cat you're probably not going to want to continue

It gets good from chapter 1, until they find the dragon and MC's sister. Then it's just boring 'comfy' fanservice.

TADE

Attached: 1558350709417.jpg (332x418, 50K)

>boring 'comfy' fanservice
How is this how the manga is right now at all? It's an interesting fantasy setting with nice characters and a simple but imo engaging plot. I'm not sure what you consider in the current plot (if you even still read it) to be fanservice.

chapter 1

>a simple but imo engaging plot.
I want Farlyn back ;_;

Is there an anime as well?