OPM

Man I thought that the manga had sucked because of the lack of Saitama, turns out it becomes worse when there is more Saitama.....what happened? Why was this arc so much better in the webcomic yet sucks so much in the redraw?

Attached: 1558769389655.jpg (800x1138, 250K)

That's murata manga original shit though isn't it?

fixed it

Attached: 20.jpg (800x1138, 304K)

>we will never have blonde garou
shit hurts

Attached: f880e8653ca879ab694c0ce5e53f3eb6.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

I really liked this moment. It helped reinforce Saitama's apathy in a way that was handled much better than the tournament fights. I know people will try to say it was predictable but it really wasn't because the same people that are complaining about it where mostly the same group of people saying Orochi would be Boros-tier and able to tank a few of Saitama's punches.

Attached: m17.jpg (800x1138, 248K)

because ONE is a hack. Only Murata is the true chad

This. I'm sick of ONE one saying unbelievable shit like that an uninjured Tatsumaki could beat Golden Sperm

ONE doesn't want to subvert the fanbase by hurting the waifufags feefees

>filler fights up the ass
>what went wrong bros?! I really can't see it...

Because the webcomic was straight to the point, the manga is full of unnecessary fluff

This shit arc is actually even worse than tournament.

I stopped reading this about a year ago. I don't care for Murata at all.

This show sucks so bad.

Did Somebody say OP thread?

Attached: 4.jpg (600x848, 151K)

It was nice to see Flashy Flash keep up with Saitama. Was hoping he could keep it up for 30 minutes by exploiting Saitama's personality.

>so much better in the webcomic
You probably binge read it. Experiencing those manga chapters is like watching 5 minute clips of any mad max film every 2 weeks or just once a month even though the viewer should watch a movie in one sitting . Because of the way the chapters are published they seem very short and uneventful.

>perfectly build up scenario
>masterful writing leading to Saitama beating the strongest members of the MA
>great pacing that keep the hype on the top
Is people genuinely retarded or you guys really find that funny to shit on this manga? I'm glad Murata + ONE are creating the best manga of our times.
Never read Hunter x Hunter, you will end up killing yourself.

>Keeping up
Genos could "keep up" during their little match too. Saitama does this every single time he fights a person. He just kind of runs up to them and fucks around for a bit until he gets bored.

>Never read Hunter x Hunter, you will end up killing yourself.
I read it, and it's one of my favorites

I binged around an year worth of the comic, it was quite boring desu. The kid genius had some good character development and Zombie man fight was nice and fun, but overall I just wanted to see Saitama take on Garou.

The thing is, every Murata fight is a spectacle. I thought they'd overshadow Saitama fights but he ramps up even more during those and make them stand out even more.

Webcomic fights are short and silly aside from Saitama fights, it'd be nice if even some of the Murata fights were like that.

Nostalgia glasses and shit taste make it hard to enjoy anything when you're not sucking your own dick over liking it first. I'm sorry. There's no cure.

Death is the only cure, my boy

>great pacing
>masterful writing
This arc doesn't have either of those. At least another manga original "character" is dead now, as expected.

NOOOOOOOOO MY FILLER CHARACTER GOT DEFEAT SO EASILY, OROCHI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE STRONG AS GAROU AND BOROS, MURATA AND ONE ARE HACKS, WORST ARC, THIS MANGA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!11

Attached: 1555715505706.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I like how you can literally improve most pages by just doing this

Attached: 519742316516.png (800x1138, 820K)

PFFFFT

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 49K)

>Why was this arc so much better in the webcomic
It isn't, all the praise for the webcomic MA raid comes from the part of the arc that the manga hasn't even gotten to yet.

Reported for wojak

This is the pinnacle of magna artform, it's not getting better than this. Murata is god made flesh.

Never write anything, please.

perfect

not a fan of the series

Where to read latest chapter?

Attached: 1497986016296.jpg (691x1024, 69K)

Just go leddit and press the first link

Thanks friend

>perfectly fine webcomic
>enter Murata and his endless filler arcs with characters we know will die because they didn't exist to begin with
>all the time wasted on building up LE EPIC FIGHTS when we know it'll just end fast

You're an idiot if you think Murata's version is better. He can't help but turn everything into "epic" shit for reddit and ADHD kids, and all the appeal of the webcomic is lost after volume 3 of the manga.

Attached: 44003.png (242x227, 12K)

hipster

>Murata's version
> Murata's

brainlet.

Attached: One-Punch Man v9-00.jpg (326x564, 127K)

Why do you like to pretend to be retarded.

No, manga is good because story's written by ONE. You just know he doesn't make shit.

they are all from a tranny discord. don't worry about it.

>that the manga hasn't ruined yet
ftfy

>enter Murata and his endless filler arcs with characters we know will die
Once again, ONE still writes the manga. None of the heroes died in the webcomic, why would you think the manga would be any different?