After watching the entirety of Mob Psycho 100 Season 2...

After watching the entirety of Mob Psycho 100 Season 2, I think I can honestly say that this is the closest an anime can get to a completely unironical, fully deserved 10 out of 10 rating in this modern day and age.

>Well written, intriguing and emotional story that has equal amounts of comedy, drama, sol, etc. somehow mixed together perfectly
>Superb cast of main characters, side characters and villains, each of them with actual meaningful character progression arcs of their own
>Animation quality so mindblowingly amazing that it has already set a new industry standard for seasonal TV anime for years
>Spectacular pacing for every single episode
>Perfect VAs
>Absolutely killer OP, ED and overall soundtrack
>Every single thing about the Body Improvement Club

I am so goddamn glad that I was here for the ride. Easily secured a place in my Top 10 favorite anime of all time.

Season 3 fucking when.

Attached: Mob.jpg (640x960, 261K)

what's the point of making this thread so many times

this

Hunter x Hunter

I tried to watch the first season but can't stand how boring the first episode is. I think I'll just read the manga later.

Yes it does

Unlike my hero macadamia and one joke man

>Quitting after one episode
Rule of three, user.

>read the manga
Sure, if you can make it through ONEs art.

>I think I'll just read the manga later.

Anime > manga

The manga drags sometimes

No

Not pedo x pedo clown

I gave it 5 episodes and dropped it

>manga drags
Considering I can read much faster than waiting for 24 minutes of an episode, I don't think it will bother me that much.

ehh idk, the villains just didn't feel threatening this time around after the very concept of being a villain was utterly humiliated in the climax of the first season
this is why I actually enjoyed the first half more, they tried to get serious with the CLAW leader in the 2nd half and it just doesn't work well with the show imo

Season 1 is 8/10
Season 2 first half ( first 8 episodes actually ) are 10/10 pure perfection
Season 2 second half ( last 5 episode ) 8/10

This exactly

You're overrating the second half of S2, but pretty much this.

Second half of season 2 is exactly like season 1, I wouldn't say S1 is better

Season 3 is 100/10

it's better just because it came first
repeating the same shit for the second time makes no sense, especially after CLAW got so BTFO in the first season

>broccoli arc 10/10
>alien arc 10/10
>??? arc (best villain arc) 100/10

You can't post here if you're under 18

At least claw is finished now. So the villain stuff has ended the 2nd time

Unlike my hero macadamia that repeats arcs more

Season 3 comes out and it looks like this. What do?

Attached: 56706302_200418447591060_6205467226546757336_n.jpg (777x777, 36K)

Cartoon not anime

>What do?
Watch it

Newfriend, S1 was that much stronger than S2. And the end of S2 was absolutly mediocre.

But season 1 set up Claw and season 2 finished it. It would've made no sense not to revisit Claw, especially when season 1 ended with the cliffhanger of the Boss returning. It wasn't like it had no purpose.

First 8 episodes were 10/10, then episode 9 was utter fucking garbage and the arc that followed it was a meh generic shonen with forgettable side characters. I wanted to give it a 10, I really did, but that fucking nosedive was huge.

yeah I know it was set up already, but it just shouldn't have been set up in the first place
the second appearance of CLAW just felt redundant to me, we already knew all the villains are just delusional manchildren who will see their error after Mob shows them that their power doesn't matter

How are sales going?

Attached: 1551992423650.jpg (720x775, 69K)

yeah that cliffhanger with the bodies was so cheap and retarded

I really hope the ova this summer will announce S3 just like the previous ova

Attached: reigensho and mobu.jpg (540x720, 74K)

The manga has a lot of cliffhangers like that

>reigen gets cut and dies

> mob dies from explosion by absorbing boss’s energy . Chapter ends with mushroom cloud

>mob gets run over by a car

ONE is trolling

ONE should have never included claw into the story and made mob a slice of life.

But I know some YouTube reactors that like the claw stuff more

>YouTube reactors
why would you bring up the opinion of one of the lowest lifeforms known to man, just below the amoeba and ever so slightly above the fujoshi?

Season 1 is pretty much a solid 8/10
First half of Season 2 is also a 8/10, is just as good as Season 1.
Second half of Season 2 is a solid 6/10, everything good about the show goes to the shit there, even the animation looks like crap compared to the rest of the series, Mogami is peak Mobu.
If I had to rate the entire thing it would definitely be a 7/10.

100% agree

Well I mean, just like the entire show, I saw the arcs as being more about Mob's growth than the villains. A lot of things in season 2 we're repetitions from season 1. The way Mon dealt with Claw Arc in season 1 was way different than season 2. Plus I liked the new characters that were introduced. Episode 9 was the only straight up bad episode of the season for me.

2k average first flop if Bones for a while. But don't worry MHA already take back the lost.

Probably