She only wanted to find a job for her friend. Why must she suffer?

She only wanted to find a job for her friend. Why must she suffer?

Translation here

Attached: 1558739475015.png (1122x1597, 824K)

That often happens when you try to change the status quo. Doesn't help that Phos made some questionable decisions along the line.

What is happening in this picture exactly?

Even manga readers aren't sure

Robot ordered to pray, encountered error. Phos has had enough of this shit and forced him to reboot the sequence.

Sensei tries to pray, fails, and Phos attacks him, I assume

She forgot her original goal.

Attached: 1508986701391.jpg (950x986, 173K)

Euclase is now the oldest gem on earth, right?

I don't think the earth gems literally forgot about Phos, I think they've just forgotten to check on his boxes daily/forgotten where they put them. So now if the boxes go missing, it won't be noticed, or it'll just be written off that one of them forgot where they hid it.

Attached: 1550519906014.gif (530x416, 1.04M)

Most likely, but we dont know how old Red Beryl is, or Obsidian.

Phos doesn't deserve a happy ending and I hope he doesn't stop suffering until the very end.

I think it just means she hasn't come up in conversation is a good while.

Does phos even still care about cinnabar?

It's funny that the robot is the most human here, not the actual being who's closest to humanity.

Doubtful. But for me the better question is does Cinnabar still care about Phos? It doesn't look like it. Now that he's got the acceptance he craved from his social circle that cunt doesn't seem to care much for his first friend.

I wouldn`t, but Phos still can. Funny, but Phos achieved her goal actually. Cinnabar has a job, accepted into gem society and seems to enjoy her life.
Many people said it will be her new job to kill Phos, but who could expect she will have so much fun doing it.

Shinsha surely didn't. Not sure about the other gems though, literally nobody mentioned Phos in the last chapter.

Attached: 1557369074262.jpg (661x658, 84K)

Her wish of getting out of the night was somehow granted (unless it didn't go well after the lunarians stopped attacking), but Phos has yet to keep his promise about the "funnier job".

Well, she kinda has a "funnier job" as she is accepted and valuable member of society, which was her problem on a first place.
Also, she is Bort`s bitch right now.

Yeah, but Euc has always been in the oldest of old group.

Attached: w098.jpg (913x415, 150K)

I'm so happy Sensei still obviously deeply care about Phos. I was afraid he was going to end up indifferent towards her.

She was valued for her ability to fend off the moon gems, but how is that funnier than the night lookout ? One of the reason she was avoiding the other gems was because she didn't want to hurt them with the poison, now people need her to hurt other gems. But in the end it doesn't matter because the lunarians aren't attacking anymore, she's unemployed again.

Btw Phos' promise was "a much funnier job that ONLY YOU can do", it's cleary not fullfied yet.