JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind

Was the last episode really that bad?

I see that three JoJo bait threads are up, but not a single thread about episode 31.

Attached: Cioccolata_Anime_Infobox.png (350x429, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nbOK5k-MMEU
youtu.be/Zc3hic8r_JY
youtu.be/5sMinsS1yU0
youtube.com/watch?v=vsmc5o4XmGc
youtube.com/watch?v=6HWTj6CrE9A
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8
youtube.com/watch?v=W944vHnaQPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With such an ugly character like you posted, surely it was. Who approved this design?

Cioccolata is a true gamer. Society fears him.

Araki (me)

Cioccolata is butifel

It does seem like the hype for Part 5 is much lower than previous seasons. We used to always have active threads up, now they die off a few hours after the episode.

Wait until we get to Part 6. JoJo threads will take over Yea Forums

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

The Part 5 anime adaptation is so good because Japan loves it so much (supposedly). Part 6 is unpopular in Japan (and probably everywhere outside of reddit).

Could you stop making everything about Reddit?

And it's not nearly as bad as what you're going on about either, in polls SO was about half as popular as the most popular part, GW, and about the same as SBR and BT, and more popular than PB and JJL. It's definitely not one of the big three parts (3, 4 and 5) but it's not hated like idiots like to claim.

>Could you stop making everything about Reddit?
Why are you so angry when you get named?

Someone please explain to me how the bullet entered Cioccolata's head a second time in order to transform into a beetle?

No-one mentioned or acted like Reddit until you came in, user.
There are three other bait threads up, can't you go over there if you just want to throw shit?

Seething tranny.

Attached: 1556364065593.png (217x448, 238K)

What was that stuff Chocolate said about all the stuff that was done to him when he was young?

it never left his head

Perhaps a mistranslation

Do you think it's because Diavolo fucked him the ass, because he was diddled as a kid, and grew up as a predator himself?

Look how angry the redditor is when he is named. Pathetic.

but this

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-053410.jpg (1080x2160, 898K)

The redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a beta, parasite, cuck, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

this fight made less sense than king (emperor) crimson

Based.

Araki forgot.

>32 minutes ago

Looks like this one's the containment thread.

Reddit calling Reddit Reddit

I think it was a mistranslation and it should've said that because of his experimentation he able to know what parts of the body could be removed while keeping someone alive. The TL they gave instead implied he was experimented on.

It returned to the wound, like in the Bruno vs Giorno fight.

It's weird because it's the only one with a non-bait OP aside from the Bloody Stream one which is clearly not intended to be a Jojo general

But Giorno said it returned to his head.

bullet hits angelina jojolies hand. he turns it into a tree branch because stand power. the joker then kills tree branch that the tomb raider is running across. but the second part of the branch broke off its no linger counted as being alive. he kicks it at the jokers face and it turns back into a bullet which resumes its original velocity

is it a ass pull? yes. but its jojo post season 1 so ass play is expected

He didn't forget, it just makes no goddamn sense, Giorno says the bullet returned to him but how did it return? It couldn't have turned into a beetle and flew back cause he says it transformed inside his head so how did it return? Am I just retarded and not seeing what happened? No one else is mentioning this.

Attached: sketch1558777775407.png (720x1280, 1.38M)

Just don't think about it …

This, but unironically.

eh? I don't remember that, mind explaining how that works?

Attached: Confused_Loli.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Cicco a cute

Attached: 59688370_2332555937012656_1920808669882571760_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>And it's not nearly as bad as what you're going on about either
But it is THAT bad

>he says it transformed inside his head
It's clear what happened. Bullet went through, turned into a beetle, Giorno did some mid fight banter except this time the midfight banter was actually plot relevant and had a purpose, rather than giving lengthy explanations about what's going on for no reason, and the beetle flew/walked back to Chocolatas head.

I want to but it keeps bothering me cause this is such a cool fight and this is such a stupid thing that could've made sense if the bullet just got lodged in his head and Giorno kicked the branch in a spot where it began turning back into a bullet which would explain it's second transformation.

He never said it transformed inside his head

Anime only girl here. I totally predicted that Cioccolata would be the weaker and dumber one of the two. So hyped for Secco versus Silver Chariot next week.

>Holy crap Secco, remember that time I bought a helicopter

Attached: 1558731048394.jpg (1080x1072, 108K)

Doppio kills secco
Polnareff turns into coco jumbo ( the turtle)

Attached: dbc.png (500x384, 215K)

but he would've heard a giant fucking beetle flying up his head, and the beetle seems to crawl out from inside

you're right I think I was remembering the anime translation, but how did it get inside his head without him noticing?

Then maybe the fucker walked. Or the guy who just got shot in the head next to a whirling helicopter didn't notice.

Can't wait for Polnareff's near death adventure.

Attached: This gets you a wheelchair.jpg (870x1283, 370K)

he can hear Giorno all the way over there but can't hear a giant ass beetle fly to his head? and the bullet holes are too small to crawl in from, the fucker bursts out his skull trying to crawl out

go back

Maybe its davidpro that fucked up
The bullet ended up somewhere on the terrain, giornio made it turn into an animal again (a beetle) and the beetle walked backed to its origin point (which for some reason was Chocolate's head), Giornio has done the "come back to your origin point as an animal" shit before. It looks like the beetle is clawing away at Cioccolata here but it isnt clear that it grew up in his head, it simply came back to his head and started clawing at his brain.
DP fucked up because they misunderstood what Giornio did and make the Beetle spawn inside Chocolate's head.

Why are you autists complaining as usual? The muda was great. My only complaint is that the cioccolata scenes looked weird, when the beetle goes out and when he's saying "but you said.."
Also "you're so mean" lmao that made me laugh. Thank god i watch the italian subs and he says "you fucking bastard"

To be honest it makes more sense if the bullet just stayed in his head and then transformed

it does but the bulllet didnt stay in his head CLEARLY

yeah maybe the translations were bad or something so i didn't understand, but is a beetle that big able to crawl up that small bullet hole? how small can a stag beetle be and still be able to fly? maybe it grew larger in his head?

I think all of Jojo is great.
Except for this travesty of an arc.

Please be in London

It grew up somewhere on the ground
It walked up to cioccolate and ate his head because "the bullet came from there"

DP fucked up because they thought something else happened because Araki's manga was too cryptic

To me it looks like this: The bullet had two golden experience influences layered on top of it: one that turned it into the branch and one that turned it into the beetle.
Branch dies, turns into bullet and hits Cioccolata. At this point bullet becomes "part of Cioccolata" and in the earlier fights (Bucciarati, Soft Machine) it was stated that is something that's "part of something" becomes living creature it tries to go back to the "owner". At this point the second influence becomes active and bullet turns into beetle (because something can't be two living things at the same time, so it was delayed by the bullet being living branch) which is "owned" by Cioccolata.

in the manga it crawls out the bullet hole instead of bursting straight out his skull but you can tell it's still too big to crawl in through the bullet hole, so the only explanation i can think of is it crawled in as a tiny stag beetle the grew into big fucker inside his head. They should've explained better if this is what happened though, unless it just doesn't translate right in english but makes perfect sense in moonspeak

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-063650.jpg (1080x2160, 780K)

yeah it makes alot of sense now this way, the translations weren't that great coupled with the fact that Cioccolata didn't notice such a huge beetle makes it confusing, they should've said it flew back into his head as a small beetle and grew larger inside his head to clarify

they have literally shown the larva
how blind&retarded can you be?

how is a larva supposed to fly back up to his head you nigger

>nigger
>how is a larva supposed to fly back up to his head
how much of a speedreader do you have to be to not see him getting shot in the head by the branch cum bullet?

it was dragged back maybe by the roots that was still growin out of it

Says pretty much the same thing in Japanese

Attached: va_color_v14_088 - Copy.png (769x1005, 1.45M)

The bullet returning was retarded and made no sense. Also the muda beatdown was a huge fucking let down faggot Giorno taking breaks to inhale every 5 seconds and it was 20s max anyway. Let down shit episode

all they had to do was add a smol beetle before the big beetle in the diagram and it would've made perfect sense since you can deduce the smol beetle flew back into his head and became a big beetle

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-065444.jpg (1080x2160, 492K)

It was 31 seconds

the bullet exited his skull you fucking negro

Boy oh boy, this episode really showed how fucking overrated Green Day and Sanctuary is. Redditcucks keep shilling it because of le 7 page muda muda xD, but if you're not an :O faced soiboi it has literally 0 tension and 0 hype, just like all Giorno fights. Only Oasis vs Sticky Fingers is good.

FUCK GIORNO, HE RUINS EVERY FUCKING FIGHT

I didn't like how golden experience just kinda faded back into giorno after the beatdowns, stands disappearing with a flash is a cool effect.
apologies for the small gif it's all I could find

Attached: sp.gif (280x158, 846K)

wat?

DP did nothing wrong. Araki clears every episode before it can air.

Star Platinum is a more interesting stand than Gold Experience.

The 7 page muda is pure concentrated hype whether it happens to be popular on reddit or not

>tfw accidentally called Sticky Fingers Zipper Man today
I’m turning into one of them
Put me down, bros

Kys Redditcuck

Only :O faced bugmen like you, NPCs and niggers think it's hype

also >>>reddit

haired baseposter

But don't you see, user? IT'S FAAAAATEEEEE

Maybe you should have been there when the episode aired instead of being a latefag, SEAnigger.

And the Japanese audience, Ono Kensho's WRRYY is already going down in history as one of the best deliveries in recent anime

It's the subs, if you read it being called Zipper Man too many times you'll subconsciously accept it as it's name

This is a sign that your not paying enough attention to the audio

you are retarded

So what happens next? Josuke just murders him?

Thin skinned niggers like you belong to reddit.

Attached: 1553192098255.png (304x577, 414K)

No Redditcuck - the ALT posting from Japan on your Reddit board doesn't represent the thoughts of the Japanese people

That isn't how GER works
It would only return to the wound if the thing that he turned into a bullet was part of the wound. Like a part of his skull or something

So Cioccolata is a Buggy the clown rip off?

I guess even Araki learned from the master Oda :)

ROADAROLLA > this episode's Muda
still had a laugh

Based

Araki literally ripped off Persona bro. All his stuff are literally rip offs. Giorno is a literal ripoff of mozart

if you don't know fluent moonspeak you read the subtitles, whether you want to or not your brain reads the word Zipper Man when Sticky Fingers is on screen, this asociates Sticky Fingers with the word Zipper Man subconsciously (even if you know his real name and hear him called such) and it becomes part of you vocabulary unknowingly. This makes it slip out at times if you don't pay attention to what you're saying. The only way to overcome this is learn moonspeak or fix the subs, nothing to do with paying attention to audio.

Based

Based

True

Attached: Capture.png (134x118, 42K)

Based

Based basedposter is turning me on. I'm leaking like a waterfall already.

That's why the beetle returned but the real mystery is how the beetle crawled inside his head seeing as how it's too big. The only explanation seems to be that the beetle was smaller when crawling in and grew much larger by the time it crawled out.

Giorno>>>>>>>>Jotaro in part 3

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 31 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.19_[2019.05. (1920x1080, 166K)

>That's why the beetle returned
But going by GER's logic it should have returned to the origin point of the bullet

Gold Experience would get curbstomped by Star Chadtinum though. Even Silver Chariot destroys him.

I'm an anime only and i still have it memorised as sticky fingers solely because thats what the character actually says

He said Steaky Pingas

For sure, but I think Jotaro in 4 and 6 put him above many.

>still arguing about power levels in jojo
Araki could've made Hey Ya defeat MiH if he really wanted to. There's no "this stand definitely wins" in jojo

So does King Crimson just straight up invalidate za warudo

Attached: 1555819619409.png (1920x1311, 2.51M)

Dio would be proud

those trips are pretty based, user. Whatcha doin' later tonight?

Attached: giphy.gif (182x209, 1022K)

Probably orgasm until I faint. As usual.

Based
A fellow man of culture

there was a piece of the bullet lodged in his skull

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-073851.jpg (2160x1080, 269K)

I am Italian.

Is it true meds are the best lovers?

>There's no "this stand definitely wins" in jojo
literally GER

MiH literally kills Giorno before he can shove the arrow up his ass.

how did mista not sprout mold when giorno laid him on thr ground?

AHA! this is why I thought the bullet came back before turning into a beetle, the wording seems to imply it here but if you change it to "After the bullet turned into a stag beetle, the bullet fragment lodged in your head lured it back." it makes much more sense.

Attached: 1540433586176.png (326x493, 132K)

Headcanon, Giorno literally cannot be used in the story anymore because Araki wrote himself into a corner, therefore he's simply ignored afterwards.

Emperor could beat GER, just shoot him before he can react. GER is way too slow.

don't ask, I just spent all night solving the mystery of the returning bullet, let's just let Araki have this one and say there was too little to be visibly noticeable.

this , you can even notice how the bullet is missing a piece

Attached: bullet.gif (1600x900, 669K)

that's literally the explanation Giorno gives

yup, it all finally adds up. although Araki could've probably done a better job explaining the scene though, we only pieced it together through speculation and theory. small changes would've made this so much easier to understand.

GER isn't permanent.

his wording is way too ambiguous if you're going off the subs and the diagram of the different stages of a stag beetle doesn't show a small stag beetle that's able to fly so it makes you think the beetle was already huge when it crawled in because of lack of wording. I'm guessing it makes more sense in moonspeak though.

Hard to say. KC erase 10 seconds leaving final action, but as seen with Bruno you still can bullshit yourself if your plan\action is >10 sec.
With World you just straight fucked up with only exception of being able to stop time yourself.
I wonder how DIO\Diavolo fight would go. How KC would see future time stop?

No. King Crimson is the weakest main villain Stand in the series. The World would beat him easily.

>KC erase 10 seconds leaving final action
La creatura

so from bullet to tree then back to bullet and then somehow piece from bullet became stag beetle larva?what

Mista sprouted mold for just grabbing his gun but suddenly he doesn't when his entire body is lowered to lie on the ground? That doesn't make any sense.

There are no fights in JoJo that make sense. Literally not a single one.

Never confirmed.

>exception of being able to stop time yourself.
You can also sort of counter it with passives. Like how DIO would have taken damage if he attacked Joseph when he had Hamon. But if you know what's up throwing knifes is an easy work around so idk
>How KC would see future time stop?
Like everyone else. Just a teleport

Why is everything so static this season? The first few episodes made me expect otherwise.
I pretty sure the other parts had a lot more movement than this.

Attached: 1530833993261.webm (650x374, 1.66M)

i'm so goddamn tired of trying to figure this out that i'm going to stick to my headcanon that Giorno kick the branch in a spot where it was already bullet while it was turning back so the stick was turning into a bullet and at the same time the bullet was turning to beetle but not before hitting the propeller, hitting Choco and lodging a fragment in his head. Also GE's fist spawned at his foot which is the gold trail when he kicks explaining the activation of the ability. I'm going to sleep now, night guys.

Budget drop and outsourcing to shittier animators

The arrow fell out of its head

And? That doesn't necessarily mean it didn't still keep the power from when it was pierced with it. And even if that was the case, you still got the arrowhead intact on standby. Either way its a complete and utter bullshit stand that should've never been written in the first place. It's just an extremely cheap win button.

Nah part 1/2 was a slideshow. Part 3 was about on par with 5

Yeah this seems really weird to me as well, it's like someone 'animated' the manga by putting in VO and music but not actually giving motion to the scenes. Last episode wasn't bad imo but some parts felt like powerpoint

Yeah, I think Giorno locked the arrow away so the power couldn't be abused. Either way, 'Giorno can't be used again' is pure headcanon.

part 3 and 5 are the only consistently animated parts

What about Killer Queen?

Killer Queen would be OP if used assassin style. He's pure trash in 1v1 battles.

Killer Queen is OP but the user is a lazy moron.

>touch all WCs in the area
>wait
>target has to take a shit
>sits down
>BTFO

Blew their budget on the initial few episodes to hook us in. The KC vs Requiem GER fight will either be quality or they'll have saved some of their budget to go all out. We'll see.

Imagine killer queen touched your dick and as soon as you cum in his boiwomb your cock explodes and both die. The ultimate orgasm.

Yes, I am.

>I pretty sure the other parts had a lot more movement than this.
Whats with this meme? Do people have arakis shitty memory or is it just nostalgia?

I'm quite sure Killer Queen can only activate one bomb at the time.

>nostalgia
The anime began in 2012, faggot.

enough for nostalgia

Attached: 112234BC-791F-410F-818E-B1DCB861C92E.jpg (554x553, 40K)

Every other Jojo series had characters from previous parts fighting together to defeat the main villain. Part 5 was a mistake for not including Jotaro and Josuke and the others. I would have loved to see the world vs King Crimson. But Araki is a faggot. And no don't tell me Polanareff is enough when he clearly isn't and seeing his depressed as retroactively ruins his ending in part 3.

In the future fujos will become cumbuckets for gamers.

You mean that gamers will become sissy cucks for fujos?

uinfunny

Both are good.

MOOOOOLD GAAAAAAAANGGG

OLD PEOPLE IFFY UH

I actually crossdress and fap to blacked desu

Pure kino

It just works.

What happened in the episode? Did it reach the muda muda part? I don't feel like watching it yet unless the arc is over (I didn't even watch last week)

Welcome to the superior future.

Cringe.

How the fuck does mold even keep your body from bleeding out? It's supposed to disintegrate things not hold them together. This shit was fucking retarded even for Jojo standards. Just get to the boss already these fights are getting worse and worse.

yes it ended with secco listening to one of the messages, next week is the final episode for this fight.

its magic mold that activates when you go down, i dont think the other ability is much of a stretch.

Please go back.

Jojo anime only part ranking as follows
3>2>4>1>5

>they had a section in the credits dedicated to the fucking MUDA team
based

Attached: 1482824239142.gif (500x285, 989K)

>5
>Below 1 or 4
>That low in general

The fuck? This adaptation has been great. 4 looked rough as fuck at times.

Giorno became a gay sissy twink with that bitch ass pink suit

>3 above anything with that shitty ass pacing

It's not just about animation but everything. As you can see I really don't like part 5 after Zipperguy (can't spell his name for shit) got killed.

That's just objectively wrong, this part is so much better animated that it's crazy

Japan loves it so goddamn much I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually just phoning in 4 only to free up more time for how hard they were gonna go in on this one

I love gay sassy twink sluts.

Sound design is really strange at times I could only ignore the berserk CLANG in the train fight because everythint else was so great.

>the berserk CLANG in the train fight
what

Who doesn't?

It's the same sound designer.

Weird, I thought that the bullet had a missing piece piece due to the branch being broken and not being entire
Also, how is the imbuing life works? He transforms a bullet to a fucking branch of a tree

Fools.

when does it happen?

can someone post the pic with giorno joining la squadra and melone drinking his own piss? i cant find it

In episode 15 when Prosciutto hits the door in the driver's cabin.

How did this anime get a picture of me?

This the most low IQ plebeian post of all time.

> And no don't tell me Polanareff is enough when he clearly isn't and seeing his depressed as retroactively ruins his ending in part 3.
Not to mention the whole bullshit about him not being able to contact anybody cus Passione conveniently ''cut him off'' or the fact that Jotaro didn't know about the existence of other arrows before visiting Morioh even tho he allegedly worked with Pol to find them before that, it's nonsense.

5>4>2>3>1

agreed though sometimes ill feel like putting 2 above 4 for its direction.

bring back daisuke namikawa
ono kensho a shit

This thread hasn't had a pastebin for years now but it was where i got the soundtracks for other parts, anybody have the soundtracks for part 5 including both ops and remixes and main soundtrack?

wasnt that dude a pedo or something?

Who in Japan isn't?

good point i guess

>go against the mafia
>mafia cuts you off

Not far-fetched at all. The other point is bullshit though, I wonder how the anime will resolve it.

The only reason they are is because their tiny asian dicks don't work on adult women.

The anime has already fixed one Polnareff plothole.

nyaa

>Also, how is the imbuing life works?
It works however Araki wants it to work in the scene

I imagine Jotaro has 80 missed calls on his phone while he plays in the ocean and Polpol dies alone in Italy.

Why were there so many great reaction faces/gifs in the last 2 episodes?

Imagine Polnareff begging Jotaro to pick up the phone, but he’s too busy fucking dolphins.

>Not far-fetched at all.
Cept' the Boss then ''kills'' him and he manages to survive and become a superhacker in hiding for over a decade which the mafia is unaware of and he still cannot contact anybody he knows? Especially after that point? It's still a load of bull.

Then Kira sneaks into your house and turns your only toilet into a bomb.

Which one?

Before the mystery informant was decided to be Polnareff he mentioned he had been on Diavolo's tail for 15 years, which makes no sense and clashes with Stardust Crusaders and Pol's whole backstory if it was Polnareff.

It makes no sense, it should have been as easy as to use his sick hackers skills to send a signal to Jotaro/the Speedweed foundation saying shit's bad.
Also, given the speed and accuracy of Chariot I'm still confused as how Polnareff lost against El Diablo in the first place, the point of Silver Chariot is that it is supposed to be fast and precise enough to stop bullets midair yet it wasn't fast enough to spear through Diabolo's head in melee range? I understand if Pol was confused for a second, but even then Chariot should've been able to react in time the same way.

well he was already wounded when he got killed so thats why he was slower.

What part of seeing the future and skipping what you don't like seems anything less than invincible to you?

fighting mold

It just works.

part 4 had god tier color palette while part 5 is just generic pasta ambience

Fuck I can't believe it took me 13 viewings to realize Cicolatta has his left arm back for no reason during the beat down

>Stands are only supposed to have one ability!
>Killer Queen and Sheer Heart Attack
>King Crimson and Epitaph
>Whitesnake and any ability it needs to advance the plot

since fucking when

But the part 5 adaptation isn't that great compared to part 4

Can Yea Forums name me a better Jojo husbando?

Hard mode: no Speedwagon.

Attached: 738C7424-31D0-428F-A970-F73D56A3ECD8.png (446x730, 870K)

t.retard

mista doesnt know about any of those

Conventional stands user. Remember this is Araki they are always exceptions!

Yikes

Steel Ball Run is going to be the Kino JoJo season of them all

Prove me wrong

>>Whitesnake and any ability it needs to advance the plot

Remember when Whitesnake melted people with acid jizz
Remember when Whitesnake disguised itself as Weather Report
Remember when Whitesnake turned someone into a human CD player
Remember when Whitesnake made a frog fly
Remember when Whitesnake removed Pucci's eyesight

SBR will never be animated lol

We're not at this point yet in the anime, but according to manga the arrows were excavated in Egypt in 1986, so that's the repurposed ''15 year ago'' bit. So yes, no way Pol could be there.

Crusaders then takes place between 1988-89. and Pol directly states again later that he has obtained the bullshit-its-special-cus-it-is-arrow ''after the battle in Egypt 12 years ago'', so right at the end of Crusaders he somhow got it...and alone and nobody else knew? But then it says that only in ''the 1990s'' do him and Jotaro begin tracking the excavated arrows. Point being, Araki cannot write to save his life.

"after the battle in Egypt 12 years ago" is vague enough that it doesnt really have to imply it happened right after, i think araki just wanted to remind the reader of part 3 for some reason.

>King Crimson and Epitaph
Even tho I hate both stands I can still be fair to this bit since Diavolo and Doppio are technically two souls in one body.

Epitaph is Doppio's stand

Ivory Cobra is based.

Attached: Howaitosuneiku.png (368x624, 485K)

Yeah, Cioccolata has pretty much the third most retarded plot device Stand after Squalo's Clash and Tiziano's Talking Head. It's just so fucking retarded and inconsistent.

Lie.

Pucci is the biggest gary stu trash villain of the series, so it is only natural that he would have infinite abilities with his stand. It's basically his affirmative action.

Cheers fella, got everything apart from part 2 of this parts sound but it's probably not out yet

They will have trouble with the artstyle.

Headcanon

the final part 5 ost comes out in august, so its a while

2 Souls = 2 Stands

this again

King Crimson is one stand. Doppio doesn't have a stand.

Giorno is such a fucking hack even by jojo standards combined with his boring personality it makes him incredibly hard to like

HERMES ANIKI!!!

Killer Queen could easily beat him from afar with Sheer Heart Attack. In 1v1, he just needs to turn his tie into a bomb.

That's why he is, and always will be, the worst JoJo protag.

Even people who LOVE part 5 recognize that he's the worst part of it.

At least he's not a protagonist with infinite abilities, can't say the same about Part 5

stupid speedreader

Attached: e.jpg (748x621, 683K)

Pucci and Giorno should've fought in SO.

>girl

women literally cant go a day witout begging for attention online

It'd have lasted like 20 chapters on its own and it'd just be an endless stream of bullshit.

>hmmmm you look like DIO-sama
>Pucci licks his lips
>Hardcore anal gay sex for 50 chapters.

You know they’re a troll, right?

Funnily enough, you're replying to a man.

Hot.

Jojo makes everything better. Prove me wrong

Attached: 1511698807269.jpg (1280x924, 255K)

no seriously
how can you stay alive after chopping half of your body?

Attached: 1550215339244.jpg (630x631, 45K)

It requires magic mold and medical knowledge.

Prove to me that you can't do it with medical expertise and a stand power

Prove to me that you can't impregnate a boipucci

Consider that statement from the characters perspective numb nuts

Ok come over here big boy

i always assumed that it was part of green day's abilities, but what's really bullshit is the fact that dr. chocolate could still move his limbs individually after they were severed

There's some high quality bullshit in this thread.

How can anyone with even a gram of brain say that Part 5 is not the best animated Jojo part? Is this a meme I don't know about?

>could still move his limbs individually after they were severed
thats also part of the molds ability

Magic mold that does whatever Araki wants it to

4 is still better, just because of Bites the Dust alone, I think the race for the stand arrow will top it honestly

Because part 2 is literally the only good Jojo part

how?

TROLLSEPH GANG UNITE

Attached: trollseph.png (466x601, 430K)

based retard

Similar to Metallica he can control the mold to move it for him

please go back to redd*t where all part 2 redd*tcucks belong

I too prefer part 4 both anime and manga, I'm talking about animation and just objectively the best adaptation

this very much, i cant believe they squandered all that potential part 3 had.

guys why was the dumpster truck driver immune to the mold??

maybe he never went down?

yeah that's right, I'm mad that davidpro cut out Josuke's line about wiping his ass during the rohan gambling game burning down the house extravaganza

that whole segment got really fucked over in the anime, with it getting cut in half and continued in the next episode.

Guys why was the dumpster truck open? That's very irresponsible. All of the trash could've fallen out?

I think you've got it wrong.
I meant that part 5 is objectively the best animated part but that I prefer 4, part 5 is the best it could've been

no I agree with you, part 5 is definitely the best animated one

Anime always blows most of their money/effort on the first 3 and last 3 episodes

Literally flip this around and it would be right

except for part 3 i guess

>they're

Reminder that girls can't understand jojo

Girls only understand one thing.

Big

Black

Cock

Attached: 0fdb83ea472d9f6bb0b431eb740f73fa.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Is Bullet #5 really really good CGI?

the drawings were weird this episode but the animation was great

This is probably the second most brilliant bullshit in the entire show, right after extinguishing your self by slicing your own wrist open and then shrinking to get drenched in your own blood. I have no idea why people aren't enjoying this part, it's so consistently good.

Sppedwatcher here, why did it have to go through Giorno's hand again?

So he could touch it to turn it into a plant

So he could give it life

Still no black man reaction to this.

Thoughts?

Attached: 766577575667.png (709x639, 42K)

Which is a shame bc i love the character & stand design i hope future parts are just as good

Hot. You should draw porn, user.

If there's one thing Araki doesn't lose it's his knack for character designs

KC hard counters the worlds ability but if he had any other or the fight was based on power alone KC would get clapped

I love part 5 and Narancia clearly is the worst part. Giorno is alright

it's absolutely retarded but makes sense

Yes?

So Secco Had 2 voice mails but only played one what is the other one about then?

Attached: egqrge3r6sr21.jpg (662x1000, 170K)

>gary stu
Stopped reading there.

remember star finger, remember silver chariot images, remember hermit purple photograph search, remember magician red ankh charm that can search life, remember kakyoin damage trough paintings, remember the fool morphing

What's wrong with Narancia other than his voice actor?

You’ll learn in the next episode.

Narancia’s voice actor is great.

thx user for not spoiling me

Giorno in total has probably sprouted more random ass abilities than all SDCs combined user

>other than his voice actor?
the voice actor is perfect

Get out before someone else does.

To be honest, even though Chocolate is a humongous piece of shit, I still find him getting beaten up less satisfying than Steely Dan.

I think it's more-so because Steely Dan interacts with the cast directly. Killing off Enya despite her loyalty, holding Joseph hostage, intentionally fucking with Jotaro, etc.

Chocolate, meanwhile, just kills a bunch of random people. Which is terrible considering the scale of his power, but we don't really have a lot of investment in the victims as characters.

How the fuck did he have time to react

Can you at least get his name right you stupid piece of shit? Do you want me to beat you up into a pulp you disgusting subhuman?

Number 5 shouted before shooting the bullet

Most Jojofags are normies who follows the trend

But his name is Chocolate.

pls go Ghiaccio

Do you think I won't kick you in the ribs just because youre retarded?

You should know the drill by now

IT
JUST
WORKS

That's pretty stupid but so is "a stand that kills you if you go down". What the fuck is this, calvin ball?

Unironically this. The anime will end by changing the ending of Stone Ocean to not reset the universe and never bother with 7 or 8.
Screencap this post.

The World always beats King Crimson. King Crimson cannot see what's happening during the time freeze. Diavolo would only see that 10 seconds from now, he is already dead - that is if he would even be able to look at it before he gets rekt.

>KC hard counters the worlds ability
It doesn't you megabrainlet. The World destroys King Crimson no matter how you look at it. KC will never be able to activate his ability first because he needs to look at his fucking hair to know what happens to erase it, and by then he is already dead. Stupid fucker.

You're assuming that Dio would instantly activate his stand, which he never, ever did, in any of the dozen times where he could have won by doing so

No one cares, retard. In a whiteboard scenario, it's King Crimson vs The World, any user. Dio doesn't need to activate The World ASAP because he is a fucking vampire, so if KC attacked him, it wouldn't even hurt.

Ok retard

Not "any user" is a fucking vampire, and he could easily aim for the head instead of the donut. Why are you getting so assmad anyway? Are you some kind of powerscaler faggot?

holy shit nigger

I'm DIO's wife's son

Ok but which one

Doobie

>piss drinking
>torture dance
>giorno "healing" mista
>7 page muda

What's next on the "THAT scene needs to get animated" list?

Attached: 1556659309841.png (1079x1265, 361K)

*ANVIL*

Attached: 1558702062411.gif (380x655, 1.48M)

I'm ready for part 5 to be over. It's taking too long.

>italian
>english sentence
idiota

Diavolo reveal and GER is all that's left
also Sleeping Slaves of Fate holy shit I almost forgot

IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING A GIRL?

Autism

Makes sense considering it's the man who had half of his leg eaten by Vanilla Ice and was able to substitute bandages for the twenty pounds of missing flesh and bone, only having his skull cleaved in half would be enough to paralyze him.

Unironically great scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbOK5k-MMEU
>23. Leader 48:28

Attached: BUST THE NUT.jpg (1024x548, 65K)

Why is current Jojolion so ugly compared to early Jojolion? It's like SBR in reverse

JoJolion is the Stone Ocean of the alternate universe.

Araki got too much into cuckolding.

PRONOUNS

It feels very slow

remember when whitesnake used a gun

Always makes me laugh because I think of alantutorial's manga drawing lesson.

>Not "any user" is a fucking vampire
Are you completely braindead? I said that The World used by a generic user would beat King Crimson used by a generic user.

Diavolo's King Crimson would NEVER EVER beat Dio's The World, because Dio is immune to donuts, so even if Dio didn't use his The Word first, he would still win.

That's a good thing though. These threads are literally boring and unfunny when it tries to act like a general 24/7.

Because generals were rightfully banned

How do you think tumblrinas will react:
will they praise him as the next herald of LGBT culture
>"OMG DIAVOLO IS SO PROGRESSIVE HE SUPPORTS RIGHTS OF TRANSEXUALS!!!!!one!!!!!"
or
will they hate him for not being above using trannies for his own selfish gains
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIAVOLO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT LGBTQ+ PEOPLE AT ALL, USING THEM LIKE TISSUES!!!!"
?
>but user, this scene has nothing to do wi-
You think tumblr will care?

Attached: 1521788532072.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Japs have shit taste

It's like this user shows. A piece of the bullet stuck inside Ciocco, and said piece started to grow into a beetle. The anime exemplifies this by literally highlighting this bullet piece growing into the bug, and the confusion comes from Giorno who still refers to this piece as "the bullet".

Attached: 01.png (489x547, 321K)

Why did you grow up to be such a retard?

>heys guys, how do you think a stereotype that I made up in my head will react lol I think they will be mad dae

lol no, now we literally have 4 different jojo threads on Yea Forums alone for no reason

>part 5 anime is about to end
>no more good jojo anime until SBR

Attached: srJh2N6.png (690x753, 641K)

The thing I dislike about 5 is the massive amounts of asspulls and plot armor, I know JoJo is known for that but it feels like part 5 goes crazy on it, every fight with Giorno is kinda shit

>SBR anime
user....i..

What do you mean? SBR is garbage and won't be animated anyway, and we have Stone Ocean to look forward too, which has arguably more hype moments than even GW

>Stone Ocean
>good jojo

KC is pretty much an hard counter to the world.
if the world happens in a fraction of a second and KC can dodge bullets several times in a row by erasing just a little bit of time then he can pretty much invalidate the world.
if the world time stop works as real seconds then KC still has a longer duration.
Dio would likely win though due to catching him off-guard with Vampire durability. But with prior-knowledge of it, I'm betting on Diavolo

Explain

I agree, SO is pretty much about as bad as Stardust Crusaders (both are better than Phantom Blood though).

This. The only good thing about Stone Ocean is that Steel Ball Run is after it.

If you read the latest JJL chapters you'll know.

Cringe post

Stop shitting up the threads with partshittery

SBR will be animated.

Part 5 is doing great. It's honestly a great change of pace compared to Part 4 which felt like a long filler arc with a nice last boss.

It has its moments. Any scene with Weather Report or Gay Priest is kino, and Jolyne has better fights than Giorno.

jojo threads on Yea Forums are probably the least toxic threads we have here. but I do see a split between people who love part 6 and hate SBR and people who love SBR and hate part 6. interesting

Attached: exs9suvk0hz21FEFE.jpg (452x452, 27K)

Why did Trish go from being a badass girl who could fuck narancia up to a useless stacy immediately

Attached: trish.jpg (1299x924, 108K)

>jojo threads on Yea Forums are probably the least toxic threads we have here.

Liar. Jojo threads are pure cancer but fun as fuck.

not him but this thread is very calm and civilized for Yea Forums standards, I love it, a lot has changed since part 4

>people who love part 6 and hate SBR
These subhumans are called SOtists.

>sbr bad

The fandom really has deteriorated

You mean SOChads?

no

Fuck partshitters.

I feel like sheer heart attack could be used to kill Diavolo from long range.

>Weather Report or Gay Priest is kino
Weather Report is OK.
Gay Priest is a gary stu turd villain.

The real question is how he sewed himself up

Just wait until we get Part 7

based

The more I listen to Chase, the more i realize how tonally detached it is from part 4. It made shit like Cinderella arc look serious and dramatic

Chase is based and kinopilled

I agree, I thought she would fucking do the di

It is nice visually, but tonally it would be better off in literally any other part

Secco looks like a HxH character in this shot.

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 31.mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2019.05.25_14.48.56 (1280x720, 89K)

I don't hate SBR but it still was, for the most part, incredibly disappointing.

Whitesnake and Killer Queen are the only ones that really feel like they break the rules in that regard.

She was never badass, she was just angry, those are not the same things.

He looks like a JoJo character to me.

King Crimson would see Diavolo getting donuted or DIO standing over Diavolo's dead body and then he would just skip over it and be fine.

>he doesn’t love the Japanese Joker
el oh el

Narancia is a retarded manlet though so it doesnt really count.
either way she shines in final battle (though people tend to forget)

>The World and Hermit Purple

That’s some THICC incel you have there

Attached: CF00E8EF-E04E-4A93-A515-24D42DD01AA0.jpg (500x431, 37K)

Attached: 88DAFC00-23EE-4AA7-BD0F-53635E2AB416.jpg (739x415, 37K)

Chase doesn’t fit anywhere in Jojo.

KC wouldn't aim for The World, he'd aim for Dio

He’s stuffed with tendies.

It will be, just not in our lifetimes.

Drink piss and die

source?

The manga.

youtu.be/Zc3hic8r_JY
youtu.be/5sMinsS1yU0
youtube.com/watch?v=vsmc5o4XmGc
youtube.com/watch?v=6HWTj6CrE9A
Damn, Laura Stahl is giving it her all as Hayato.

This is good

Neither of them would be able to activate their powers while the other one is active
Assuming dio/yare yare worlds first, doubl-o dies since he can't activate KC while stopped
Assuming KC goes off first, he can't attack in deleted time so he has to attack quick when time comes back. During that split second he'd get world'd because jotaro has plot armor/platinum is fast enough to catch a bullet point blank and the world is stronger+vampiric than platina
tl;dr the guy who can attack during his time fuck wins

>dub

Attached: 8747654.png (489x562, 255K)

Has the dub reached HAYATO yet?

Not sure, Episode 37 (Crazy Diamond Is Unbreakable/SHINING D (DIAMOND) IS UNBREAKABLE part 1) airs tonight on Toonami.

Cringe

KC vs The World is a situation where who sees who first wins. If Dio sees Diavolo first, time stop -> win. If Diavolo sees Dio first, prediction where he sees Dio use time stop, erase the time stop part, punch fist into his brain -> win.

it's exactly like the zombie fungus they used as a metaphor for green day in the first episode of the fight: the mold itself moves the limb. The difference being it's his own stand so it doesn't do damage to him while "infecting" his body

That Rohan voice is not hot at all

but it's based Vic

I am going to try to fix the 7 page muda with my mediocre video editing skills.
I am mildly annoyed that the second page's frames go from up to down, away from giorno's angry face and posture, reversing the frames while keeping the sound effects shouldn't be that hard.
I'm also gonna try to add some punching sound effects in the last page and the one before the "WRRRYYY" page, probably gonna need a standalone sound effect because I don't know how to isolate sounds.
I'll post the abomination here if the thread isn't archived when I'm done.

He says it himself: wood detached from the tree is effectively dead, ergo he can re-imbue it with life force. It's a pretty araki copout but at least they try to address it.
so
>bullet>life force>tree>mold'd tree>dead wood>delayed life force>returns to being a bullet>delayed life force kicks in (like the banana gun in reverse)>beetle larva grows into big beetle and eats his brain>MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA...

Good luck I guess, the frame movement didn't bug me but I noticed that gap in punching sfx too. Without a good base soundclip though I have a feeling it'll be muda

More like gay Vic

Can some user from Japan confirm that Ciocolatta didn't say such a lame thing? I hope it's just CR being retarded

Attached: cr.png (1920x1080, 3.01M)

He actually said that.

in the manga its translated as "you sick bastard" which is a bit better.

He doesn't say that. He says "you cruel bastard".

GANG MOLDERS RISE UP
Because if you go down you get eaten by mold

If I had to guess it's one of those moon phrases that doesn't translate well literally, like some hentai victim blurting out
>I'll never forgive you
like anyone there gives a shit, or
>it can't be helped
manga and [one-stuff] (and presumably [some-stuffs] once it's out) use YOU SICK BASTARD

Reminder Cioccolata has the highest kill ratios in the series

Reminder Cioccolata is a wh*te "man"

Part 5 is the second best part after 7.

Part 5 is the second worst part after 2.

part 5 is second

They didn't even gave a shit about Melone, and Diavolo/Doppio are more about schizo than trannies

that's actually true

cringe

nigga genocides half of rome, true, but kars drove the rest of the pillarmen to extinction, and the universe sorta got reset that one 36 times,

2 is the third best part

This, but part 8 will probably knock 5 to third best.

When the bullet hit the propeler, a tiny bit got broken, then the rest bounce and went into his head.
When it started to turn into a bettle, that broken part got back with the rest.
TL;DR: it just werks

pretty sure he says 何と酷い野郎

So does giorno get any more hack powers?
excluding requiem

Attached: 89F614B7-FDE2-40FC-B3BF-157603A17B4B.png (960x444, 253K)

BASED
Cringe

>y-you're so mean
>I love you, Secco

We live in a society where this man received a 7 page muda

The power to seduce black men with his boipussy

yeah but davidpro said that anime ends on next episode, you gotta read the manga buddy
also go back to r/jojo

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8

Diavolo reveal in two weeks

Been waiting for this one for a decade

Attached: Doppio transforms.jpg (1200x923, 344K)

That's one of the many reasons why Secco >>> Cioccolata.

post milkers please

If KC and World activate at the same time, wouldn't Dio be able to do whatever we wants during the time stop, then when it ends KC would skip time? KC should not be able to skip time because time isn't moving during the time stop.

>King Redditor
I guess only Hunterchads understand how King Crimson works. On the off chance you say you read HxH, then I already know that you're a Chrollolet don't try to deny it

She belongs to black men.

7>5>2>4>3>6>1

yeah he gets the power to fucking die

Attached: file.png (1020x784, 1.68M)

I thought the diavolo/doppio reveal was about diavolo being doppio's secret identity (to the audience at least) and I got super spoiled, and that he'd like join the gangstars until backstabbing them, then I read the manga and within a chapter the boy's talking into a frog.
That sure as hell didn't go the way I thought it would.
Anyway looking forward to the reveal animated

>killing random npcs without stands
no one gives a shit

Can someone explain to me why the redditors who like part 5 the most always virtue signal to part 7? It's pretty obvious that this guy doesn't like part 7, but he still puts it above his favorite part just to give his opinion "validity".

swap 4 with 2 and it's perfect

I cant believe Giorno fucking dies

>It's pretty obvious that this guy doesn't like part 7
whered you get that from

All women do, but that doesn't mean I can't look.

He really wanted to get penetrated by big, black phallic objects.

He gets saved, though.

Attached: dad.png (400x638, 266K)

One of the many reasons why Part 5 has pretty much the worst finale of all parts.

4 and 2 are pretty equal in my eyes it was hard to rank them

Is he actually a fujo?

>driving uphill
>slow as shit in this fatass truck
>late as fuck
>bunch of people literally melting around him
>if he screws up the mafia will beat his ass since they own all the garbage trucks in italy
>"oh well, not-a my job"
>hear some weeb crying for his mutha in the distance
>notice a corpse in the back
>probably just the mafia again
>goes back to work

He's a sissy blonde twink boi. He loves black cock by default.

will the voice actors swap during chariot requiem?

>Reddit boogieman
Also 7 is a better part than 5, but they are both great.

Yes, or else Polnareff would have no voice

he would have a turtle voice

?

It’s going to be confusing if they do and confusing if they don’t. Would be a hard decision to make.

It's supposed to be confusing. I think it will be a missed opportunity if they don't.

Sorry, I mean it will be a missed opportunity if they DO swap. It should be confusing and keep the voice actors bound to the bodies, not the souls.

Rohan sounds like Junpei.

I like it.

what did the pistols mean by this?

Attached: x4.png (348x564, 429K)

Animeonly fag here, does Giorno being Dio's son have any more plot relevance?

Proved that Mista's one of us

Forget dio, wouldn't za gretfur dedo just completely hard counter crimson?
>outranges him by leagues
>outlasts the time delete easily
>passive so no action to delete to prevent the effects
>doesn't even require line of sight, prosciutto aniki could just be reading some hentai 3 blocks over
>could disguise himself as one of the collateral kills affected by the AoE in an emergency
>can use his pet carrot man to harass KC with his fuckoff long no-clip fishing line (which if the first fight with Bucellati is any indication would also counter him since things KC is stuck with can't just get timeskipped out of)

he dies and is found in a coffin in the ocean
that's pretty retarded but I see what Araki tried to do

7 is better than 5, yes, but your 'people' do not believe that.

i think one of the best parts about jojo is that everyone likes different parts / has a different favorite part and it shows how fuckin sick it is as a whole, and that its essentially got somethin for everyone.

Attached: 1543639056566.png (653x698, 144K)

The best part is knowing that you're a SOChad bull and SBRtards are your sissy slaves.

I'm right though.

They wanna fuck trish

No one cares. I said that it's an objective fact that 7>5 and it is also an objective fact that you do not think so, because you think 5 is the best part. This is the truth.

What would you do if you turned into Trish? Would you let your fellow anons breed you and use you?

7>5>4>6>2>3>1

>you do not think so, because you think 5 is the best part
you got any facts to back that up?

That's not true.

It is you mongoloid.

grass is green
sky is blue
7>5>4>2>6>3>1

Sorry daddy ;w;

youtube.com/watch?v=W944vHnaQPw

swap 2 and 5 and youre spot on

Stop pretending to be me.

This is pure cringe.

this is pure kino

Cringe kino.

Who do I trust?

I would lick her/my feet and then take a shitton of pics, upload them all and then fap myself to heaven

trust your heart

how is part 2 better than 4 and 5?

Dumb. If I turned into Trish I would chain myself to a public bathroom and get fucked silly.

its better structured, paced and has the better protagonist imo

My heart says nothing. What do I do?

Worship my cock.

How do you look?

what the fuck
Joseph may be a better protagonist than Giorno, but definitely not Josuke. The part is otherwise well structured, doesn't have that Stand of the week format but parts 4 and 5 have much better supporting characters, fights, an amazing finale and are longer and more fun to read through.

With my eyes?

>part 5
>amazing finale
user I...

based digits and based Dio punching form

Say whatever you want about the arrow race, but Rolling Stones are absolute god tier kino best thing that Araki did since like Baoh

I couldn't imagine watching an entire series with that Okuyasu voice. This is on the level of fan dubs on youtube

I ment what do you look like you massive baka

Well I look twinkish but I have a really thick cock.

>Rolling Stones
One thing you could do to additionally cement part 5 finale as the worst, literally creepypasta-tier last second plot-rigging nonsense trying to justify some of the dumbest deaths in the series.

The only thing more kino than Sleeping Slaves is High Voltage.

Based and kinopilled.

>High Voltage
Unbased and antikinopilled

based, I shat myself and came in my pants when Diego showed his stand, the fight itself was fucking amazing too

to each their own I guess, I like it, maybe it's just nostalgia speaking

hehe that's a good one mang