Prisma Illya is fun and all, but we really need a series about the real bitch Illya

Prisma Illya is fun and all, but we really need a series about the real bitch Illya.

Make her go to Clock Tower with Rin or something and it would be wonderful.

Attached: Illyasviel.von.Einzbern.full.2395767.jpg (1200x1200, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5419-Lord-El-Melloi-II-Case-Files/page140
tieba.baidu.com/p/6135185012
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Considering Illya doesn't have a long lifespan and straight up dies in both UBW and HF I doubt this would ever happen.

in a world where prisma and cooking exists... yeah why not OP

Mashu was supposed to die after 3 days. Shit like this never mattered in Fate.

Attached: 783f6510ef6bde0a9d5ce19ac7e059a8.jpg (1748x2480, 682K)

>on topic discussion about anime
I SUMMON /POL/

She looked fine in F/HA.

God I want an Illya route where we can save her and be her loving brother SO fucking bad.
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. She deserves happiness too!

Attached: 1557642164666.jpg (998x1331, 503K)

Because Grand Order is a gacha first, obviously killing off the gacha's main waifu bait is a no-no.

Hey guys.
Is here the discussion about gender politics?

Best scenario is Shirou sacrificing himself to save her with Illya, Rin and Sakura going to Clock Tower to look for ways to bring him back or save him from magical coma or something.

Throw them into El-Melloi classroom and it would be wonderful.

Attached: 79db19fbd8d3fbe34ea9b45688b7ecfb.jpg (750x604, 131K)

Of course, but this opens the possibility for a million spin-offs.

Take that to Prillyashitter threads please! Our Illya-chan is pure and must be protected.

The real-world Illya was implied to be dead in F/HA during her conversation with Angra. She only appears in Bazette's dream because she technically lives a couple more years after the Fate route.

>3 days
The margin of time wasn't that low. She technically died as predicted but got revived with asspull powers. Either way,
>using kusoge spinoffs as a reference

>Mashu was supposed to die after 3 days.
It's not that short ? By the time of Solomon her lifespan is already at its limit and Mashu did die, but Fou revived her right after.

Attached: IMG_3236.png (1105x1563, 1.87M)

Dying and getting brought back is the same as not dying. Sheero used the Grail to make her live longer, whatever.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chio-chan no Tsuugakuro - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.53_[2018.09.01_03.03.31].png (1280x720, 1.41M)

eh she is alive in emiya's cooking in fact you have buttload of servants walking around without the grail's help...

I can't wait to see El-Melloi II classroom on anime this July, and Melvin too.

Attached: IMG_1746.jpg (1362x1751, 338K)

I'm looking forward to that pink slut. And more Reines antics.

Attached: v4-044-1988967744677679.jpg (2048x1496, 412K)

Emiya Gohan is more or less based on F/HA without the Bazette plot

When early Prisma had all this stuff about Illya's seal I was hooping in the end we will get the bitchy FSN Illya. But years went by and it never happened.

Attached: f3f5c5183baf64e42eefa5ed1c5efd05.png (819x1400, 1.31M)

There's literally no greater injustice in the entire Nasuverse.

so who cares, the fact is there are no rules, nasu can bend whatever was established as long it makes them money.

I'd give so much for a version of El-Melloi Classroom with Rin and Luvia in it.

Prillya makes much more money than Illya, though.
They ruined it with loli yuri shit.

>pink slut
rude
Anyway Reines doesn't appear in Rail Zeppelin case though, but she will definitely show up in those new original contents.

Attached: IMG_1505.jpg (900x659, 414K)

dem lolicons

There is a million different timelines and she was originally supposed to have a route.

Illya is a bigot. Don't talk about her please.

Is the one with the glasses, Caules from Fate Apocrypha?

Nasu wasn't in charge of Emiya Gohan though? The only time I can think of Nasu retroactively overwriting his own rules is with the whole Caliburn vs Heracles debacle.

and she dies in all of them except prisma

If that so then the timeline with Illya route has been cut off and become a Lostbelt i guess.

Cute assumption.

Yes that's him.

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (675x900, 133K)

None of the timelines really change the fact that she's going to die within the next 2-3 years after F/SN

Yes.

Her body is going to die T-M magi jumping into new bodies is common as fuck.

Attached: 269.jpg (1240x1754, 279K)

Is El-Melloi II Case Files LN still ongoing or is it done? Haven't kept up with it for sometime.

The last vol was just released on May 17th. Case Files material will come out this winter and the manga adaption is still ongoing btw.

Attached: IMG_2695.jpg (665x958, 426K)

Just ended after 10 volumes.

Attached: A8VCpAB.jpg (726x912, 100K)

How does the series end?

Yeah but she never did. Archer's backstory has her dying a year after the HGW without doing anything to save herself.
It's bullshit because she even used the exact same method to save Shirou in HF, but she couldn't save herself? I'm still so salty about it.

I'm pretty sure it just ends the main story with Gray.

>headcanon
Nothing Illya says implies she has puppets waiting for her after she dies. If she did then she could've survived her death in UBW. Also, souls aren't immortal either. If her half-human half-homunculus body degrades so quickly then her soul will follow suit too.

That was written over a decade ago, shitload of stuff was retconed since then.

So what happens to Gray?

>It's bullshit because she even used the exact same method to save Shirou in HF, but she couldn't save herself?

Attached: ShoddyKindheartedIsabellineshrike-size_restricted.gif (350x250, 2.06M)

Magi jumped into homunculi bodies before. The main problem is probably making another homunculus of this quality.

>Nothing Illya says implies she has puppets waiting for her after she dies
Then how did they do it for Shirou?

forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/5419-Lord-El-Melloi-II-Case-Files/page140
Check from this page to the latest page. Also for the reason why Heartless wants to bring AoG magecraft to modern magi, see tieba.baidu.com/p/6135185012 (i can't speaking chinese but you could use gg translate)

Archer's backstory about being from an Illya route is fancanon though. It's just people jumping to conclusions over a single line he says to Illya during the Berserker fight.

A new body (puppet) with super high quality from Touko & the 3rd Magic. Heaven's Feel is the only way to change to a new body but still remains the original soul of that person. Even Touko, a magus who is excellent at puppet stuff, her soul is still slightly degraded everytime after she changes to a new body (one of the reasons why Mahoyo-era is peak Touko is because she still has her original soul and body)

Shirou's soul is ascended by Heaven's Feel and is immortal after that point. Illya's soul isn't immortal. It's implied he gets the puppet from the Fate timeline Touko.

It's perfectly possible that Fate route Illya just didn't want to artificially live longer and Shirou was crushed that he couldn't give her a reason to live.

Poor Gray. Literally being transformed into Saber.

Soul being immortal or not doesn't matter magi jump bodies in Fate all the goddamn time.

>magi jump bodies in Fate all the goddamn time.
It actually doesn't happen that often, if at all. Zouken technically "jumps bodies" by consuming other people to renew his physical form, but look where that got him.

kek. Seriously cant believe that thread stayed up

That Illya is non-canon.

>Touko
>Prelati
>Orlocke

I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.

Oh, is that so? Phew, now I can peacefully imagine her getting a new body in that time and living out her days happily with Shirou and co.

>Prelati
>Of her numerous deaths, there are seven where she was left speechless or otherwise overwhelmed, including Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, Saint Germain, the "consoling witch that is eternally alive", Van-Fem, Satsuki Kurogiri, her teachers in magecraft, and Touko Aozaki.
Body hopping aside, how the fuck is she still alive with encounters like that?

Her magecraft is probably really focusing on survival over other things.

Isn't she originally a servant ?

No. She hopped bodies on first death but was also recorded as a heroic spirit upon that first death.

Touko doesnt jump bodies though. Exactly matched extra Touko as a body exists to which she transfers her mind during death, thats hardly body jumping

Attached: 1501070035519.jpg (1152x1312, 434K)

But this is 100% body jumping?

More like soul jumping or reincarnation to me.
>Touko cant select the body she jumps to
>Touko has to have an exactly fitted body in advance
>Touko cant choose when she jumps.
If I kick you out of an airplane at an random moment and your chute deploys at random interval then I wouldnt call that flying

Attached: 1534724585419.jpg (1100x908, 490K)

Wait that can happen? So which one holds her soul, the throne of heroes or the puppet?

Who knows, heroic spirit has no memories after first death.

Throne is outside time, so summoning her while she's alive would be akin to time travel to a point where you are alive

In the end soul goes to a new body so it's the same shit.

Could she be considered a yandere?

No because she's not madly in love.

Maybe a future arc can have them add her as another version too. That does require the current one to end which is the biggest problem.

No she's just crazy.

Attached: ilya smug2.png (691x550, 397K)

she is just pissed

Nasu needs to remake the VN, cut out Heaven's Feel completely and write a Illya route from scratch. That's what we really need

Nah, she just has daddy issues.

Fuck, don't get me started, OP. Is it too much to ask for a series where she gets to grow outside of her obsession with Shirou and Kiritsugu? One where she actually gets to live? With all of the spinoffs and asspullery that is the servant system bringing those characters back needless times it's fucking depressing her story is just considered finished, like there isn't more room for her to grow.

At least we have Emiya Gohan showcasing her, and everyone else, living happy lives. But fuck if it wouldn't at least be nice to see her start learning to cook there.

Hold on, what? Illya's speaking as Angra's memories of the Einzbern master from the 3rd war in that scene. When was that implied?

Plus this goes against the vague end result of her story in Fate, and the ambiguity of Hollow Ataraxia as a whole. Also,

this. Illya's ultimate roll in Archer's story is mostly fanon that was taken as canon for a while. Even if this were the case though, the point of Shirou's results are supposed to be that he doesn't become Archer because he overcame Archer's struggles. Illya even states this difference in Tiger Dojo because she claims her being with him following the Fate route is a factor to Shirou not becoming Archer.

A part of me still hopes Kuro offshooting off Illya instead has been leading to a story development that ends with the two merging into one entity, giving Illya back some of the issues she dealt with and the personality traits she grained from them, while also providing Illya full understanding on what Kuro went through, but that would take some serious balls since it would essentially be Hiroyama killing off both of them, I still hope it happens though. Maybe we'd actually get some full resolution with Iri and her responsibility in the whole "sealing away her original daughter" thing, this way as well.

Attached: Illya_White_dress_shirt_Black_skirt.jpg (2748x3978, 2.06M)

>no route where Ilya helps teach shirou magecraft
>no spinoff about Ilya hanging around with Taiga and old man Fujimura
>no timeline where Ilya gets a more sustainable body (either through Einzbern magecraft or Touko's puppets) and Liz gets an upgrade too

>tfw no Fate rewrite where Saber decides to cheer up Illya by taking her on a shopping trip around town and going on a joyride, and finally having an actual conversation regarding Illya’s family and events of the 4th war

Would be the perfect opportunity for Saber to move past her shame in failing to protect Iri while reminding Illya of her parents love and desire for her to live happily.

>Tfw Saber thought Illya was only a common Homunculus, and treated her as a nuisance because of the fact

This does feel like the kind of thing backtracking that Fate rewrite Nasu's talked about wanting to do would finally address at least. Hopefully it can happen, because that would be sweet.

Attached: Illya_Saber.jpg (949x877, 185K)

>Hold on, what? Illya's speaking as Angra's memories of the Einzbern master from the 3rd war in that scene. When was that implied?
She says something along the lines of how she doesn't want the dream to end because she isn't in the real world, yet still believes Bazette and Angra should end the dream. It might be my own interpretation but I always assumed this meant she died during the F/HA timeline and enjoys what moments she could have with Shirou.

>Plus this goes against the vague end result of her story in Fate, and the ambiguity of Hollow Ataraxia as a whole.
F/HA isn't that ambiguous, we have some hints to what kind of timeline it was before Bazette's dream.

I'd say the largest hints we get are from Medea and Kuzuki when they're reminiscing about how they died in the HGW. Both of them get killed by Gilgamesh at the temple which doesn't happen in any of the VN routes. We also know that Rin and Shirou are alive, but that doesn't help much considering they're both alive in every route except Normal HF.

Dont worry we'll get a taiga and Illya route for the fate remake once Nasu finishes writing the Satsuki route for the Tsukihime remake :^ ))

any time soon...

Attached: Waiting-Skeleton.jpg (298x403, 32K)

Ah I misunderstood which scene you meant for the scene where her and Bazett speak. You mean the scene right before Angra Mainyu acknowledges who he is, right? I've read that a few times then, and I don't recall a part where she implies she wasn't around. In fact, she implies just the opposite by stating "everyone except "that person" (ie; this Shirou, since he's Angra) will continue as if nothing had changed."

Though there are moments when it does feel like she is doing just that, enjoying the moments she could have with Shirou (The end of their pool date comes to mind, for one). It's possible it could be because she isn't alive, (which would be depressing, but what of Illya isn't tqbh?) but I think it is ultimately left kind of vague. It could be echoing Heaven's Feel for all we know.

>F/HA isn't that ambiguous
I'm not sure what you said there has anything to to with HA not being ambiguous? If Medea and Kuzuki's memories don't even occur in any route we see, and Shirou and Rin are both alive in every ending save for HF Normal. Care to elaborate?

Attached: Hollow Snippet - Pool date with Ilya 8.png (1200x902, 1.26M)

>Care to elaborate?
I just meant it as we know SOME things about the HGW that occured before F/HA.

For it to be completely ambiguous there would've been no mentions to the real world outside of the epilogue. Except Medea and Kuzuki's memories show that the "real world" in F/HA isn't any of the F/SN routes and is it's own timeline. The H-scenes also happen in the real world, so you could assume everyone in them is alive too.

Just give up. It's nothing but gacha now.

is the Einzbern patriarch still alive, or is it just a bunch of homunculi?

To be fair Sacchin is now the protagonist of Koha-Ace backstory: she is the master of lancer Nagao Kagetora. And Nasu is the supervisor of Koha-Ace so at least you can be sure that he doesn't forget her yet.

Attached: IMG_3354.png (1240x1748, 3.87M)

Ahh, I get you what you mean now. Apologies, hadn't understood you were talking about Hollow's world being a separate timeline itself instead of it following a specific route and why that lended credence to the idea of Illya dying shortly after Fate's route.

It's just homunculi at this point. Autonomous golems striving after their long gone creators' dream.

Attached: re03爆発イリヤ.png (800x600, 350K)

She's still a cup. I think the grail bullshit probably degrades her soul, so she didn't really have a way to survive until Rin and Waver destroy the grail and by then she's already dead.

Sakura was forcefully turned into a grail though, and she turned out fine?

I really wonder what happened to them after FSN. They do send a homunculi to S/F.

>I really wonder what happened to them after FSN. They do send a homunculi to S/F.
Still trying to recreate true third magic, probably helping with the holy grail war in S/F to ensure it happens I guess.

I'm not actually familiar with Strange Fake, though I had heard of the Einzbern Homonculus. (Filia was it?) What are their role there? Don't they give up following Illya's defeat?

Attached: Hollow Manga.png (135x202, 22K)

Fuck that shit

She gets possessed by Ishtar.

She's in hollow ataraxia, so she's alive in at least some of them, since Kirei isn't he apparently dies in every universe before or during fate stay night.

k

I had the same idea about Kuro and Illya merging again. I like the idea, because I still prefer FSN Illya over Prisma, but at the same time I don't know how likely he is to do such a thing in the story he's telling. Perhaps an Archer's arm situation, an emergency plan that risks their lives, requiring the grail to fix in the end.

Sakura was a cup for a few years. Illya was a cup for at least a decade. She was already hooked up to it when Kerry was shown what his wish would do during the 3rd grail war.

>tfw she will never get a happy ending
fug

Only way I see her having a happy end is in a fate route rewrite nasu was talking about years ago. He has done so many retcons over the years he might find a way for her to live a longer life

can they slap her into a puppet like Shirou and Dirty Red?

She would need to master third magic and have Touko drop by in town to make her a suitable puppet doll

Whatever Prelati does, I don't think it involves the soul.