ONE PUNCH MAN

NEW CHAPTER TIME

Attached: onepunch_man_159_2.jpg (800x1138, 211K)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_3.jpg (800x1138, 250K)

OH BABY

Attached: onepunch_man_159_4.jpg (800x1138, 198K)

you're not actually going to repost the whole thing again are you?

Attached: onepunch_man_159_5.jpg (800x1138, 176K)

I haven't posted it yet, didn't see it posted yet. We can't all be here all the time.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_6.jpg (800x1138, 224K)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_7.jpg (800x1138, 148K)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_8.jpg (800x1138, 259K)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_9.jpg (800x1138, 142K)

the last thread was up for 7 hours with 500 replies and there was a raw thread before that too

You know, this is the first time I'm going to nitpick Murata (even knowing his father just died) but Saitama's feet are absolutely awful in a lot of these panels. Like, they're just outright bad and not correct at all. I suppose the only reason I noticed too is because I don't think I've seen anything this low-level before in Murata's work. It's weird. Then again, this chapter was also dedicated to Orochi, who probably took two times longer to illustrate than any other character introduced thus far.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_10.jpg (800x1138, 188K)

so? I didn't see it

Attached: onepunch_man_159_11.jpg (800x1138, 196K)

Thanks for the dump, though it already was dumped a few hours ago.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_12.jpg (800x1138, 246K)

People are ungrateful
Thanks op

can't really stop dumping right in the middle of a dump, it'd just be wrong

Attached: onepunch_man_159_13.jpg (800x1138, 305K)

Nothing happens: the chapter.

they just really want more threads dedicated to which anime girl is best to jack it to

Attached: onepunch_man_159_14.jpg (800x1138, 226K)

>I don't think I've seen anything this low-level before in Murata's work
Go check the Eyeshield 21 chrismas bowl.

The art quality COLLAPSED there, like he was battling the japanese cold all this time.

I couldn’t give a single shit about Orochi but
>S classes vs execs fights haven’t even started
>Tatsumaki should be pulling the base right now with nothing to distract her
I wonder how this will be handled.

>ungrateful
>posting a chapter that was already dumped hours ago and that was translated by someone else
hmmm

Attached: onepunch_man_159_15.jpg (800x1138, 219K)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_16.jpg (800x1138, 152K)

is that thread still up? was that thread with pics in japanese and everything written at the bottom? If so I think this is fine.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_17.jpg (800x1138, 142K)

>I didn't see it
There's a search function in the catalog and archives do exist.

no, no and no

thank you saitama, took the words out of my mouth.

Just like in the webcomic plus some boring additions.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_18.jpg (1125x800, 275K)

>i didn't see it, because i was busy posting on facebook and instagram
>so i DESERVE another thread just for me
There is a report option called "spamming/flooding", which applies 100% here.
Enjoy your ban.

so the thread isnt up? ok then this is still fine because I didnt get a chance to see it.

>implying i care

Attached: onepunch_man_159_19.jpg (800x1138, 241K)

This chapter is fucking great. Thanks OP. Ignore that one faggot.

there is an archive, you fucking newfag reddit tourist

But Tats has already figured out the real Psykos is hiding.
Why should she wait until the execs’ fights are over when she can pull up the base right now?

Attached: onepunch_man_159_20.jpg (800x1138, 256K)

you know saying you are reporting also is a bannable offense.

Imagine being this autistic

You're right, those feet do look weird in a lot of panels. It's pretty hard to notice, though. But i'm not too worried seeing how good everything else in this 40 pages chapter looks.

I'm not gonna look through that, learn to cope.

talking about bannable offenses is a bannable offense

Attached: onepunch_man_159_21.jpg (1125x800, 208K)

Based.

fucking love Atomic Samurai

Attached: onepunch_man_159_22.jpg (800x1138, 218K)

referring to my notification as bannable is a bannable banana

why does it matter if it's not up? archives exist and it's uploaded on multiple manga websites before it is here. this thread is entirely useless

stop it Murata
my dick can only get so hard

Keep going OP!

Attached: onepunch_man_159_23.jpg (800x1138, 210K)

look at those tits

YAAY! GO OROCHI DO THE PEW PEW!

I want to HAVE LUNCH with FUBUKI

not as useless as commenting that it's useless

Attached: onepunch_man_159_24.jpg (800x1138, 237K)

Orochi was disappointing

why does it matter that someone is dumping in a new thread. For all intents and purposes I wouldnt have known a new chapter was out with out this thread. Might as well stick around and enjoy.

I'm so glad JC Staff can't ruin this.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_25.jpg (800x1138, 230K)

It gave us Garou vs him, which was hype as fuck.
But the fight with Saitama was way too short. I expected a Boros 2

>he isn't ready for Toei in charge of season 3

Attached: onepunch_man_159_26.jpg (800x1138, 216K)

I seriously have no clue how Murata does this

probably with his hands id say

i don't think Orochi is Boros level yet but he's definitely not gone yet.

Attached: onepunch_man_159_27.jpg (800x1138, 255K)

I think it was very strong, but against Saitama there are only two categories, those who manage to resist a normal punch and those who can't. if nothing else this confirms just how high Garou and Boros are in the pyramid.

mirroring Garou's attempt

Attached: onepunch_man_159_28.jpg (800x1138, 304K)

going by this logic Rover is on the same level as Boros and Garou

>he's definitely not gone yet.

Even if he is not dead, he is completely terrified.

You don't go full power against a little dog, dude.

don't forget, Orochi got this strong by surviving near death experiences and getting stronger, maybe that's a hint of what's to come

Attached: onepunch_man_159_29.jpg (800x1138, 235K)

I know these two pages are nothing special, but when I saw them back to back it gave me such an amazing sensation of movement.
There's something incredibly satisfying in Saitama's jump at the end of the page.

who knows, we'll see the next chapter.

????

Don't you have an isekaishit thread to go back to ? Such retardness can only come from there

Attached: onepunch_man_159_30.jpg (800x1138, 193K)

I'm actually hoping Garou finds him and eats him to heal himself.

he'll already be healed way before that

I mean, let's see if in the next chapter he regenerates and tries to make a counterattack.

murata is a hack

Attached: tracetaro.png (1555x1136, 2.55M)

Attached: onepunch_man_159_31.jpg (800x1138, 210K)

Boros seems to be in his own league when it domes to sheer power and durability imo. Saitama clearly held back against both Rover and Awakaned Garou.

>going by this logic Rover is on the same level as Boros and Garou
Garou and Boros didn't pass out after getting punched, several times. The first punch Garou took looked fucking humongous even in the webcomic and he basically just shrugged it off.

Have you checked your spam box to see if your janitor application got accepted autist?

Attached: onepunch_man_159_32.jpg (1125x800, 205K)

ONE confirmed Boros and Garou at his peak are roughly equal.

Saitama held back against Boros, he even says so as he's dying

CAN YOU TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE HIGHER

Attached: onepunch_man_159_33.jpg (1125x800, 250K)

That bald bastard killed Spider-man!!

actually based

ONE is a hack too. Orochi is most pointless thing in entire redraw.

I can tell you what's gonna happen next chapter if you want to know

Attached: onepunch_man_159_34.jpg (800x1138, 188K)

would you?

Attached: 1556947724389.png (400x492, 173K)

Keep it up OP!

I'll make sure to make another thread when this one dies.

kill it with fire? Yes.

Orochi falls down to where Tatsumakl is and she makes a quip like "so this is the monster king?"

Attached: onepunch_man_159_35.jpg (800x1138, 255K)

I know a lot of people who haven't read the webcomic and don't know what's coming. So many people here cannot enjoy the story because they already know everything. You have no idea how much we're missing.

and then she uses her thighs and ass to choke him to death

>it's another chapter where one punch man one man punches the bad guy and defeats him

Attached: hk7XxQT.jpg (3096x4128, 670K)

You know, it seems to be exactly what will happen.

I know what's coming because webcomicfags don't shut the fuck up about it but I'm enjoying the ride so much I don't care.

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

>normal

based

Attached: f8b1232d1b405ba4cdb219548e138c73.png (480x640, 302K)

>not reading this entire chapter while listening to JAM project
I shiggy

Nah, people can enjoy the same story, it's just nu-OPM doesn't have one.

Yeah, ONE legit took 3 pages to illustrate the power and impact of the first punch Garou tanked in the webcomic. Will look even bigger in the manga.

Is this how the chapter ended?

yeah
that's the last page

yeah, I also like a lot this part. But in here it's full of retards who just want Garou vs Saitama right away. My biggest regret is that we will never have these clashes animated worthily in an anime.

well it does, we just wonder who is blast if there actually is blast and if there is a villain that can put up a decent fight for OPM. but thats it.

Attached: haveabanana.jpg (450x450, 10K)

shut the hell up... by that logic you cant`t post any threads at all because every topic has already been posted by some faggot. If you don`t like it close yout browser lmoa, how is your problem even real. Cunt

>cutting energy

except saitama held back on rover

>Ahaha, he did it again, the one punch thing. Man this manga is so good.

>just noticed flashy flash

lol

it's been a while since we had those tho

We know atleast what Flash is somewhat lower to the place where Orochi and Saitama fought

I know man, this fight was Onions EPIC!

Flashy Flash is great

Attached: 1558469342792.jpg (1200x848, 182K)

Yeah, webcomic does have a story, I know.

comparison

Attached: 42654367.png (3724x1016, 2.77M)

doesn't matter. i'm just talking about that idiot's arbitrary "two categories" logic. going by that, Rover is the same level as Boros and Garou. ENW too, now that i think of it.

This is extremely likely, but a new opponent is about to enter in battle.

Attached: sacha-delon-bs-t9.jpg (903x877, 41K)

kill yourself autist

Attached: 1525954978174.jpg (572x490, 136K)

You fail to understand the bigger picture.
The dialogue between them was great. Saitama telling him he'll just use his normal punch was great.

Boros's ship is also way bigger than the MA base imo

>dies to a normal fucking punch

Wow, so I was right when I said Orochi was a featless shitter who looked weak as fuck against Garou and was relying entirely on word-of-mouth hype?

Boros is by far the strongest villain in the story so far

Attached: 1556303389612.jpg (1080x1920, 1.64M)

Imagine being this retarded.

What was the point of adding Orochi to the story?
Just giving Saitama something to do?

Attached: SShAVqX.jpg (1600x1150, 349K)

Please can we avoid turning the thread into another sewer full of power level fags fighting for their favorite villan that doesn't die right away?

*AHEM*

>Harder, better, faster, stronger, bigger, thicker neck, more respected, bigger harem, leaner, bigger fanbase, higher IQ, Chadder, manlier, better posture, better fighting skills, wiser, more aesthetic, taller, higher deadlift PR, cooler aura, prettier eyes, better teeth, better breath, more charisma, Saitama likes him more, Tatsumaki wants his dick more, goes out with more dignity, delivers a more exciting fight to Saitama, better clothes, more friends, sadder and better background, more money, bigger dick, lasts more in bed, cums more, more canon, higher in polls, higher in power charts, better job, rapes S-classes faster, has better jawline, tanked more punches, more threatening and imposing, better physique, more stamina, manlier voice, better health, older, more successful, benches more, scares Shibabawa more, gets more praise by Saitama, pumps out more content, better person, more charitable, more fanart, more shitposting OC

Attached: Boros_hits_saitama_head.jpg (983x1105, 435K)

>dies
Even has a head he can still speak, he's fine. Crippled maybe.

And that wasn't even Boros's strongest shot. He did that with a single punch.

Yeah.

BASED BOROS C H A D

>pew pews
I sleep.
The coolest thing in this chapter was Bang and AS deflecting and cutting through energy.

makes you wonder why he even had a humanoid form if he's the strongest

>entire fucking existence of Orochi was pointless and only good for just another le one punch gag

And here I was really hoping that Garou would be the one to kill him or something. The ONE dicksuckers were right, this Murata content really is just fucking filler fluff with no consequences.

This was the final fight for S3.

why would being the strongest have anything to do with whether your form is humanoid or not?

Attached: 1508021066545.png (612x600, 381K)

t. assmad Garoukek
Opinion that's rightfully belongs in garbage bin

>The coolest thing in this chapter was Bang and AS deflecting and cutting through energy.
This.

He's definately not dead, I'm hoping garou finishes him off after his encounter with darkshine, but most likely he'll go back to gyoro gyoro and help blindside tatsumaki so it doesn't seem too asspullish

For those who have not read the webcomic it helps to create false expectations. The reader is convinced that the big bad has already been defeated and they not imagine that the true powerful monsters are about to join now.

Also Garou build up.

You should be hoping that Orochi's ayylmao head stays dead instead. He's not only difficult to draw, his character is boring as fuck.

hmm

>he couldn't even make Saitama dirty like Gouketsu
>he couldn't even make Saitama use serious punch like EC
>less durable than Rover

OH NONONO LITERALLY WEAKER THAN HIS EXECUTIVES

If I'm caught up in the manga, but wanted to switch to the webcomic, is there a particular chapter I could jump into that picks up from here? Or is it too different of a story to just hop over without starting from the beginning? Sorry for the dumb question.

>his character
He doesn't have one.

>so this, is terror
this is on par with
>its like he is made up of the worlds unfairness

This. Hopefully Orochi either dies now or someone very swiftly obliterates his ~regenerated~ body as well.

>drawing characters in similar but common positions makes someone a hack
You post the same shit over and over but someone else who is doing something that actually isn't useless, they're the hack? Fucking cope, newfag

I swear to god I knew Orochi was weak as fuck when I read his fight with Garou. His whole shtick is just having a lot of tentacles. He doesn't have overwhelming strength nor durability.
His fucking flame breaths and beams are SHIT and even Garou could tank them. By that point the guy wasn't even high S-Class tier!

>unclimactic and cheesy as fuck
ONE is a hack

>replying seriously to bait
found the newfag

what? were you expecting Saitama to lose?

thanks, i missed the thread.

as strong as the monster king if not weaker. Yes, even, I'm including golden too.

Could Phoenix Birb have surpassed Orochi if he died twice or thrice more? What abilities would he get?

Attached: B24815BE-B110-4EF0-9128-E4FCB5DDF977.jpg (588x755, 56K)

Boros' ship is many, many times more massive than the MA Base, it's not even a matter of opinion just straight facts. That shot is the shockwave from Boros' first punch in Meteoric Burst (same map of the ship as pic related) vs Orochi's one arm 6 dragon laser beam thing which looks to be spanning 8 floors of the MA Base at it's widest.

Also, that tiny little dot the arrow is pointing to in pic related is Saitama. Even smaller actually, he takes up not even half the space of that one corridor.

Attached: massive.png (1720x1236, 2.85M)

I'm sure he power would be hard-capped at some point unless he actually breaks his limiter that way

If Orochi survives he’ll just get fucked up even harder next and waste more panel time.

How the fuck is this guy even Dragon level
OH NONONONO

What a fucking shit chapter, I got completely BTFO as an OPMfag. What a fucking complete waste of time.

The method seems to break your limiter, if it goes by the same mechanics as Saitama/Garou at least.

OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE SAITAMA IS GOING TO BEAT ANOTHER ENEMY WITH ONE (serious?) PUNCH
THIS IS SUCH A PLOT TWIST

>Orochi punches hard
>Garou doesn't give a flying fuck
This fight was boring as shit.

saitama can make any monster look like tiger at best

chapter 52 is where the story kind of diverts so i'd just start there. also nice digits.

I'd read it from the start even though it's the same core plot, it's not that long and that way you can at least appreciate the shitty art getting a little better towards the MA arc

because it's obviously unsuitable for combat
mangakas simply use it because they can't think of anything better

more fire
more speed
more regeneration
more power
more light
more long distance attacks
more beak

>who looked weak as fuck against Garou
Still coping I see

Attached: x41.png (800x1138, 1.43M)

>because it's obviously unsuitable for combat
what?

what would be the perfect form for combat then?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

AAAAAAAAAAAAAÃAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY :O FACE IS SO BIG

this is such a comedic seinen deconstruction/parody of the shonen genre hehe :)

WAN PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH

>The method seems to break your limiter, if it goes by the same mechanics as Saitama/Garou at least
Breaking the limiter is stated to be a thing only those with humanity can do according to Genus. He flat out says it's different from turning into an actual monster, which he calls rebirth.
Only Saitama and Garou are mentioned in relation to breaking the limiter.

nice

he was going easy on garou, just like how garou was going easy on all the heroes bar saitama

Based

My fellow opmchad

Perfect

do you lack reading comprehesion? insects and a lot of marine life blow humies out of the water

A giant Phoenix, with flames that scorches the Earth and it's sole presence is a threat for humanity

All this chapter is pure art.

got me there, user

>Boros
>tanks normal punches without too much damage
>takes plethora of normal punches to completely obliterate his body
>instanly regens and prepares his ultimate attack like a chad
>won't back down no matter how bad his chances seem
Whereas,
>Orochi
>few stories tall, much larger than Boros
>low confidence, pretty much accepts his demise during the fight
>entire body eviscerated by a single normal punch
>scared shitless
>pathetically falls to his death like a piece of bird shit

Attached: BorosChad.png (310x259, 127K)

Give him double the wings, double their size and make him constantly on fire.

I’m under the impression that Orochi isn’t going to die from this. On one live stream, Murata said Orochi would survive more than a few of Saitama’s punches.

>W-what is that?
>A normal punch.
>So this is terror...
Holy fucking shit this is hilarious

is the fillerman at its lowest?

This chapter isn't OPM. The dialogue and writing is so bad, holy crap.

Why was rover even mentioned? Was it running away meant to be funny? Why is the demon god asking the dog anything, or asking saitama about it so it can lead to him having inner monologue that tells us nothing?
Then it tells us again stuff we already know about things saitama does.
"I've never been this excited" t. generic ebul baddie.
Repeated jokes about saitama not caring
Saitama effortlessly punching stuff looking mean? What the fuck. Is this meant to be some 13y olds power fantasy?
Wasting time showing things happening to other people which doesn't matter.
Baddie gets defeated without fanfare and says repeated line other people already said about saitama in a better more natural context.

I fucking hate what this series has put out for the past year

>bad guy gets the usual shonen second wind

Attached: 1534066304076.png (451x619, 392K)

Soon

Attached: E378873F-F2E4-45C8-B674-8BCD392DC6DA.jpg (1008x648, 323K)

>In May of 2018, Murata told the viewers of his live stream that ONE had told him that Orochi would not be one-shotted by Saitama. Murata then added that it should not be a problem for Orochi to survive a few of Saitama's normal punches.[37] A year later, with the release of Chapter 108, Orochi was defeated by Saitama in a single punch to the head.

OH NONONO

cope

>He wants a dolphin boros
Humanoids are easier to draw and we can feel more sympathetic towards a humanoid villain, you sperg

Garou's nendoroid sample has pretty neat hair. Would buy.

Attached: Official Garou nendo.jpg (603x603, 43K)

the sheer amount of people in this thread thinking orochi is actually dead

>le 56% face

>Boros returning
Don't lie to me. Don't get my hopes up.

Maybe, but we don't know how far Orochi's beam went, while Boros's attack was contained within the ship.

Based.
Hopefully they show his figure in color soon too.

Attached: 1549763626226.webm (720x1280, 1.27M)

You can detect Huntertards post easy

>dolphin
>implying I didn't want a mantis shrimp
also you don't need to feel sympathetic towards someone who wants to destroy your planet for shits and giggles, only an Yea Forumsutist would think otherwise

CUTE

Attached: 1557628268127.jpg (246x317, 87K)

yeah I don't want him coming back and somehow joining saitama's gang which is what will ultimately happen to garou in the webcomic

It was not 1 punch at all.

I remember the first season of OPM being basically a series of monsters that were enormous, but were just funny jokes or riffs on other anime series.
WTF happened?

>damage control and mental gymnastics

i want to cum on garo

That was probably the best way to handle Orochi. He doesn't disrupt the later turn of events, but we clearly saw he's the usual top league monster that would dominate S ranks but get one punched all the same.

>already has a nendo and a scale
Holy shit based

Attached: 1556279445198.webm (1920x1080, 1.22M)

this was the single most boring manga chapter I've ever read

I'M HYPED ABSOLUTELY HYPED

Attached: ChibiOPWDM.jpg (680x383, 20K)

when you run out ideas for a parody, it becomes a cliche checklist
one of the many reasons why you should stop reading parodies when they stop being such

>I love fillershit that has no consequence on the plot!

I have no idea what your problem is

>Murata says Orochi could handle a normal punch
>Orochi can't handle a normal punch
I will no longer believe your lies, manga man.

Same, in fact the filler is the best part about OPM

>Orochi gets an entire character arc

Attached: 1545436884275.jpg (680x720, 69K)

Why would they just keep making it, though? And why did they run out of material after one season? It could have just been more and more ludicrous shit. Look at bobobo bo bobobo.

this manga has no sense of direction whatsoever

Later it becames a romance

Attached: Date.jpg (600x848, 131K)

Humanoid monsters project intelligence, even in berserk which has a lot of insectoid monsters, the strongest villains are all humanoids. The mangaka can make any character as strong as he wants but humanoids always pose a more final boss type feeling than some big ogre-ish creature. Murata changed Gouketsu's design and even made Orochi more streamlined and humanoid for this same reason

masturbate

Now imagine JC animating this.

Kek, Saitama got pushed away. It means he can be pushed into outer space and lost.

>literally no point to Oroshit
>literally his entire relation to Garou turned out to be irrelevant
>his entire role in the plot is irrelevant
>literally just good for another le one punch gag
>literally has WORSE feats than his subordinates

Holy kek ONE is a hack

Much like your life

well he said "There's nothing I can't cut" and I think its true. A bit like Musashi's bullshit in Baki.

Considering Saitama seemed to be around the size of one of Orochi's dragon's heads and then him being inside Orochi's beam at the front of it I made this as a rough estimate of the size difference between the two attacks. And even this is generous, but if I made the beam the actual size it should be with Saitama being the same size (well actually smaller) than one of those small corridors you pretty much wouldn't be able to see Orochi's attack at all.

And another reminder, Boros' attack is the shockwave from one of his punches and Orochi's is like half of what is probably one of his most powerful attacks, if not his most powerful.

Attached: massive3.png (1720x1236, 1.91M)

Yeah? I mean the plot isn't exactly riveting.
... what even is the plot? What has had consequence on the plot since.. fuckin'.. anything. Saitama hasn't gotten excited even once. Nothing has majorly threatened anybody. Nobody's died or even gotten permanently debilitated. There isn't really a plot here until Genos finds the mad cyborg or Saitama has a fun fight, and when that happens the show's over.

Fucking based

You mean Murata.

black sperm isn't nearly as strong as orochi. not explicitly stated, but you can tell from their interactions
golden is debatable, but we'll see

Nah it's ONE directing this shit, ONE dicksuckers love to pretend he has no influence though, when he's literally telling Murata what to do

Murata said that Black Sperm wouldn't be afraid of Orochi, at least not when he turned into an eldritch abomination against Garou.

nice reply, friend. Here's your upvot- I mean (you)

Attached: Pleddit.jpg (395x397, 27K)

>orochi
>above dragon

lol

webcomic readers should probably go fuck themselves.

>Why would they just keep making it, though?
$$$
>And why did they run out of material after one season?
because ONE is a hack
>It could have just been more and more ludicrous shit.
why would you want the same parody being done multiple times? there's gintama for that
>Humanoid monsters project intelligence
so do corvids and cephalopods, Murata appeals to 'me unga, others unga' crowd who don't realize that humans have become the apex species by avoiding combat rather than being the best at it

This might help a bit with the visualisation of it screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/562

Also even if Orochi's beam went on forever, it doesn't really add anything to the attack at all.

Attached: 1552717073335.gif (220x223, 20K)

how "serious" Saitama is in a fight isn't about how much of his strength is needed to win. it's about how much respect he has for his opponent.
his whole thing on naming his attacks is just a riff on how other heroes operate.

And this is the guy who would still trash Boros's three generals and probably most of the S ranks.
No wonder Boros is so fucking bored.

Golden chapter

>so do corvids and cephalopods
Which corvid and cephalopod comes close to human intelligence? I bet none of them can even do calculus.

Why would he have any respect for Elder Centipede, who he had never met and was just a generic monster

>imagine being so autistic about something that doesn't matter
No one wants their crawfish dinner as the final villain. Also, Boros's strongest attacks are energy blasts, I don't see why it would even matter what form he is

Murata is a chad and bullied ONE into this. He made "suggestions" and ONE couldnt say no.

he only used serious punch on elder to avoid collateral damage

Why are garoufags seething about Orochi to this very day? Jesus christ you people are pathetic.

Can Saitama actually destroy universe?
I hope ONE will hint on it.

Garou jobbed to Orochi and they couldn't cope with it

Why would Murata bully ONE into making his job a bigger pain in the ass. The manga would progress much faster if he didn't have to spend 90% of his time drawing Orochi's clunky body

Wtf, why are the discord trannies raiding this thread?

the new opening kinda hints it

If the second OP is canon then yes, in one punch.

I'm sorry you were ever under the impression garoufags cared about Orochi at all. Orochi exists to job and die, news at eleven.

When did anime OP ever be canon?

probably confident that he could pull off a fight against him, but he pussied out when he was debating the leadership of the organization and orochi eat the corckroach, so he at least aknowledges him strong enough to make not worth risking a confrontation.

Because Orochi uncontestedly defeated Garou while holding back.

Remember ONE said Tatsumaki at full power would have defeated GS.

Murata and ONE are on a roll lately, perfect chapter

Make another loli thread, you retarded pedophile loser.

>t.seething

Murata loves this shit. Its his raison d’être.

Tick tock tatsfags

Attached: DkB1hjlXoAE9oOQ.jpg (700x800, 80K)

Is Saitama's uniform made from the same material as Hulk's pants now?

Right back at you boy. Literally no one cares about Orochi no matter how hard you false flag and shitpost.

probably isn't canon seeing as the first one was just genos' saitama fanfiction. though most of the monsters he kills in op2 he actually does kill, so maybe.

if the OVA is canon, then its made from fabric that a tailor was saving to make a superhero costume with

>Blocks your path

Attached: VMAnime.png (795x695, 701K)

lol fag

>more Saitama wank
This chapter was just so shit and pointless

>OP 2 is just exact traces of the manga
>only 2 original scenes
The literal state of JC staff

Good chapter.
I read lots of mangas,definitely OPM art is one of the best.

This, kinda. It makes when there are actual battles of attrition coming more impactful because they feel stronger than Orochi despite not be.

Although this chapter was probably the worst written thing in the entire of OPM. A lot of the dialog was hammy as shit.

OPM refuses to even give a fuck against Orochi and that makes him feel terror?

The fight should have been 2-3 chapter of Saitama just being so fed up with people who hype themselves up he just told Orochi that he'll give him 2 minutes to try to kill him or else he'll get punched. Then we can just have a fight porn montage of Saitama tanking Orochi at 110% output without taking any damage or flinching. Then when he just onebangs him instantly, 'terror' would make sense.

>Literally no one cares about Orochi
Imagine being this upset you have to pretend that nobody was invested in Orochi despite knowing he would lose to Saitama. Next you'll tell me that people didn't care about Boros either you colossal faggot.

Attached: 1526652103.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

these two can pass the mirror test, nigger babies can't
>he mostly uses energy beams so let's make him a humanoid just like the rest of the cast
really makes you think

he just wanted to look cool in front of his good friend King. presumably they talked about the monster before they set up the whole distraction scheme that let King take the credit.

WHOA MAMA

Attached: dd7ntil-c75cdba5-e8ac-465d-a846-8625c0a9322e.jpg (950x1343, 677K)

what a convenient fabric

Man I thought that the manga had sucked because of the lack of Saitama, turns out it becomes worse when there is more Saitama........ what happened? Why was this arc so awesome in the webcomic yet sucks so much in the redraw?

This panel just showed that Boros went over Saitama's amazing vision and actually made him feel the hit.

>One day Saitama loses all his superpowers and has to take King's lessons on how to survive in a world where everybody think that you are strong as fuck.
Now THAT would be a good ending to the story.

Imagine this fight 'animated' by JC Studio.

it's because you're a speedreading nigger

God I wish she'd crush my balls with her mind

Attached: __fubuki_one_punch_man_drawn_by_reroi__d51c3a77b1ffb865a6c058766b79d3d4.jpg (740x1127, 420K)

I can get that this chapter is underwhelming in everything except art. Under the assumption Orochi isn’t dead, it’s probably a setup chapter.

>jobs to the supposed jobber
Garoufags still on suicide watch.

So, how strong do you think post-MA human Garou is? Did he retain some of his monster form's strength?

I'd go insane if I had to draw something like that. You can see parts of it look like they were drawn by the artists with the sole purpose of mixing things up so they wouldn't lose their minds.

no one was invested in Orochi because he was basically just gyro gyro's brutish henchman. In fact this is the first chapter where he has independent monologue, keep seething

>Why was this arc so awesome in the webcomic yet sucks so much in the redraw?
Your perception of reality is not a fact.

That's simply not true. Orochi had some of the best chapters in the manga and is arguably Saitama's smartest opponent.

Imagine being this assblasted about a complete rando, character-less shlock for shitposters and the most desperate of power level fags like Orochi that you convinced yourself he has any genuine fanbase or "haters" at all. There's literally nothing to get invested in or get upset over with him, kid. He might as well be empty space.

Can only imagine how long it took murata and his assistants to do.

>brutish henchman
I think you mean Psykos' autistic boyfriend.

murata only borrowed that image, it wasn't done by him

>seethes about him for entire thread
>he-he has no haters
Ok.

This.
>tfw Gyoro thinks Orochi is brainwashed while in reality he's in love

It's satisfying to see that asshole killed quickly.
Saitama killing evil assholes full of themselves is inherently satisfying.

Hey now, there was that time when he asked Gyoro where his good buddy Gouketsu was.

Saitama's smartest opponent to this day is galaxy brain Genus. Orochi is like a walking talking husk who is far from the only person realizing Saitama is stronk.

Then I can only imagine how long it took whoever did it then. Nice timestamp btw.

No one cares about him particularly kid. If you see people OH NO NO NO'ing it's shitposters, otherwise these threads are infamous for being cold towards manga only shit, Orochi included.

that wasn't respect, saitama was pissed because king kept assblasting him in vidya.

Orochi is literally the only monster who tried to dodge and stop the punch.
Smarter than boros or any other opponent facing Saitama head on.

well, he kept tearing his tracksuit when he was in Glasses mode

probably about as strong as he was when he fought Orochi

>everyone praising the manga to death during orochi chapters
>no one cares
I know garoufags really want to rewrite reality, but that just won't work.

Someone should introduce Tatsumaki to Genus, he would know how to grow her body to adult size.

I can't wait until we can get some more shenanigans at home, after this whole arc ends.

so by your logic, that means garou is the smartest opponent saitama ever faces because he dodges a handful of saitama's punches.

I shall call this move "Serpents Roaring Cannon"

>Orochi is literally the only monster who tried to dodge and stop the punch.
That's plain false and you're wanking. Garou dodged and countered Saitama numerous times in comparison and even got out of Saitama's grip.

>these threads are infamous for being cold towards manga only shit
I like the manga original content.

>everyone
>meaning reddit
here's your (you), but now you have to go back

Based ONE fucking over his slave Murata and making him look like a fucking idiot.

>otherwise these threads are infamous for being cold towards manga only shit
People shit on the webcomic-only crowd all the time because they keep trying to deny the good things that came from the manga rewrite. But let's keep pretending that Orochi didn't get a good sendoff this chapter and that you aren't anally devastated that people liked his character for what it was.

If there's any praise it's because Murata can draw. In case you haven't noticed all topics about Orochi end up in the
>who is going to kill this faggot?
territory. That's all he's worth. Power level faggotry and death.

After eating shit first. Orochi was the only one who realized it right off the bat, Garou needed a beating first to get it through his retarded head.

Wasn't that just because the guy hadn't made it for him yet?

>no counterpoints
As expected from garoufags. Keep up the cope.

Attached: best buds.jpg (497x705, 22K)

>original draft was all the S-classes fighting Orochi together
>Murata's personal theory was that ONE made him to give Tats a good fight to make her getting fucked by Psykos more plausible

>actually ends up just getting one punched by Saitama

The absolute state of ONE

He basically becomes the Dimple of the series after arc right?

>But let's keep pretending that Orochi didn't get a good sendoff this chapter
Wow, it's not like there's dumb power level fags crying for this piece of meat to survive and regen just so that he can get killed again in a more ~epic fight~. Go off.

Even Carnage Kabuto was able to realize Saitama's strength at a glance.
Garou really is dumb, huh.

S O O N
O
O
N

Attached: blacksperm[1].jpg (234x435, 22K)

Basically. Despite being on the same level as Boros.
Garou a dumb boy.

>body sent him warning signals about rover
>no warning signals about the strongest being in the universe, not even sensing his presence
how will garoufags ever recover?

Based ONE destroying the manga so that people will go back to the webcomic instead.

Orochi had prior knowledge on saitama being really strong and he still tried to attack head on and got his entire arm blown off. Garou just finished beating the living shit out of every top hero and the strongest monster in the MA so he was on a power high

you probably weren't waiting chapter by chapter in the webcomic

You mean after tanking Saitama's punches like nothing.
Garou didn't have multiple frames of reference to realize how strong Saitama is right away, unlike Orochi and his dead zoo. And Garou actually dodged and countered him continuously to adapt. Orochi isn't speshul or even the smartest - that's Genus.

>will never be her toilet
why live

no well, he had been to that tailor before a bunch of times with his ripped tracksuit

to be fair, Garou was blinded by his juvenile belief that he had finally become a super strong monster that could bring about world peace or whatever

no he didn't, he only knew Saitama was strong by the fact he punched Rover
nobody knows who the heck Saitama is
even after he beats Garou, it takes a fight with him by Tats and Flashy for them to realise how strong he actually is

>and that makes him feel terror?
No, Orochi feels terror because Saitama fucking obliterated him with a single, "normal" punch. The entire thing is about how Saitama is so far beyond Orochi in power it actually makes him feel fear simply because of how overwhelming Saitama's power is.

>so he was on a power high
Is that the excuse? How many times has Garou thought he was hot shit only to get his face caved in and he has to cope afterwards? You would think at some point he would develop an accurate gauge of strength but it's like they say; you can't fix stupid.

Oh right you were referring to the tracksuit, maybe the old guy didn't have enough money for enough of the super fabric so his tracksuits were just normal and then the final suit before he closed was the super suit.

Except Kabuto and Orochi still went out like complete and utter retards, despite the former having some sort of instinct and the latter a whole group of strong monsters who got scared or killed by Saitama. Rover and the mole monster are smarter than Orochi in that regard.

Garou might not have realized Saitama's strength right away but he's the only one who tried his damnedest to work around it and evolve to contest him. Also the only one who realized that Saitama is basically toon power.

>prior knowledge
He didn't even know Saitama existed.
>still attacked
What was he supposed to do, run away? He played it smarter than any other monster who tried fighting Saitama, constantly keeping him at a distance for as long as possible.
>taking Saitama's punches like nothing
Were we reading the same thing?
Boros and even fucking Carnage realized very quickly what Saitama's true power is. I like garou but he's not really that smart.

>no he didn't, he only knew Saitama was strong by the fact he punched Rovernobody knows who the heck Saitama is
He literally ackknwoledges that saitama went easy on rover, one of the most destructive and powerful cadres, even watches rover run away at his sight, and he concludes that it was saitama who killed EC and broketsu. He even calls saitama a man who has reached the pinnacle of human strength. Stop wanking oroshit

ONE draws content aimed at adults
Murata draws content aimed at preteens.

He already realized Saitama was strong before all of that though. Those things only reaffirmed his throughs.

Kabuto was stated to be very intelligent though.

I maintain that these chapters would be so much better if they didn't waste so many panels (and pages) with characters pointlessly yapping their mouth. There's just so much superfluous exposition.
Basically this

>Garou might not have realized Saitama's strength right away but he's the only one who tried his damnedest to work around it and evolve to contest him
Let's be real, if Garou was actually a monster he'd have been killed off within a couple of hits. The only reason he got to live long enough to try anything fancy was because Saitama was literally playing with him. For Orochi, he's doing his best to try and eliminate a threat to his organization so of course he's not going to run away like a scared dog. And Kabuto already had a violent tendency and then entered into his berserk form so running away wasn't an option he considered either.

If you're point was that monsters who pride themselves as being strong die to Saitama, that's a given. There's nothing retarded about it because nobody who meets Saitama for the first time truly appreciate how overwhelmingly strong he actually it. And it's the minority of monsters who got to be on the receiving end of Saitama's fist/feet and live to tell the tale about it.

Imagine if he worked with a good source material, mans talents are being wasted

Attached: AVT_Yusuke-Murata_3628.jpg (300x550, 27K)

You were reading with your ass like always, obviously.
Garou tanks rows of Saitama's punches like nothing. Not even one of his falls fall off until after Saitama's used a two-handed consecutive series.
Garou realizes how strong Saitama is after tanking two attacks and gets more serious from there.
Yeah Garou doesn't have magical energy sense, beetle instincts or a dog who got scared shitless by Saitama, or subordinates who got killed by him. Still realizes that Saitama is very powerful quickly in battle and actually goes on to adapt to that, dodging him numerous times.
It's genuinely hilarious how desperate you are to wank Orochi over literally nothing special.

HOLY SHIT I'M READING THE WEBCOMIC AND IT'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS

WHY WAS I WASTING TIME WITH THIS SHONENSHIT MANGA?

AAAAAA

His own fault for approaching ONE. Obviously he's attracted to trash

Fubuki is the Dimple of OPM.

the tailor made the super suit using whatever money he was supposed to be giving the goon and then left the city
who knows what kind of fabric its made of, but he knew he was making it for a hero
so its probably kevlar or something

I'm not wanking Orochi, he was a dumbass for attacking Saitama because he literally knew nothing about him.

Now the cadre absolutely shitting their pants to King will make much more sense.

Our boy Orochi will LIVE, here some evidence.

Attached: LIVE.jpg (960x589, 60K)

this manga became too repetitive

Attached: 25125.jpg (4972x3898, 2.9M)

One was a self made space Pirate king
One was Gyoros pet snake

what the source for that? i dont think garou ever showed power anywhere near planet-ending like boros did

I completely forget, when did King get lost in the manga? He's not with the new Fubuki group.

>early designs
>evidence
he'll obviously live, not because of his early designs as a potted fucking plant though.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but Siatama could have ended garou as quickly as orochi or boros if he wanted to but went easy on him because he considered him still human.
Just like how Orochi went easy on him due to Gyoro's request.

Orochi was too cool to die, but as much as I want him to come back I don't see how he can possibly recover from that. He never displayed any regeneration powers, where are you all getting that from?

Let's actually be real, Orochi is below the likes of Garou and Boros. Saitama visibly did not expect Garou to just up and continue fighting after his first devastating punch, which Garou took like nothing and proceeded to take more.
My point is there's absolutely nothing special about quickly realizing Saitama is strong via a species sense (several characters have that) or clues and personal experience (several characters do that, including Garou). And if you wanna talk aiming to dodge and counter Saitama, then Garou's showing is by far and large the highest and most elaborate level executed.

WE WILL PUT GAROUFAG AND BOROSFAG TO SHAME.

I thought Slicing Shemale was the dimple of OPM

Attached: 1555453784740.png (276x402, 140K)

Probably how he went to the brink of death and came back stronger each time. If he was still able to talk after being reduced to just his head, I doubt he'll just die off. My personal headcanon is that his normal human body is where his brain should be and that's why he's made out of all these crazy serpents and why he doesn't show any signs of pain.

To be fair, Saitama wasn't trying to kill Garou by punching a hole through him so hard that he explodes into giblets.

my favourite part of the webcomic is King who is a fraud, and Garou who is a monster wannabe
do more to protect Tareo than any of the heroes do

Sorry to burst your bubble but Orochi is nowhere near Boros and Garou. He can't regenerate on the spot or tank rows of punches. He's also vastly inferior to the two in their specialties: energy blasts and melee combat.

He'd become stronger than Boros.

Attached: the birb.png (900x1211, 559K)

Garou is definitely not stupid. He's cocky and hotheaded like metal bat, but he's also an ingenious improviser. He's not a good planner but he can realize when he's at an odd's end and make split second decisions that change the tide of battle. It would look more impressive however if he didn't win most of his fights through bs "evolutions"

Gyoro experimented on him by bringing him on the brink of death. I am 90% sure he will come back in a stronger form.

He wanted to draw "Back to the future" manga and they never let him do it. Besides he likes OPM and likes drawing convoluted monsters masochistically. If he cared only for the money he would just create paintings, posters or porn.

Attached: 1549648273984.jpg (1720x1236, 422K)

>My point is there's absolutely nothing special about quickly realizing Saitama is strong
You're absolutely right, it's not special it's something most characters who are actually strong and not retarded can do. The fact is for every monster Saitama has met he's hitting them hard enough to potentially kill them. Boros got turned into chunky salsa, Gouketsu got his head knocked off, Bakuzan also got shredded. If Garou was an actual monster he wouldn't have gotten the love tap that Saitama gives humans.
>And if you wanna talk aiming to dodge and counter Saitama
You're the only one who cares about this.

what's up with all these phoenix man edits and drawings? ive seen many more than these two aswell, were they made during the the 3 month fight with child emperor?

Maybe so.

Attached: genius.png (640x720, 148K)

Phoenix Man a best.

I'm not saying he is. He is definitely on a tier below those two (otherwise garou as the final boss wouldn't make sense if he wasn't stronger) and even Gyoro said that his potential is bigger than Orochis.
I'm just saying that he fought really well for someone weaker than the top 2, and will most likely survive.

To be actually fair, Saitama also wasn't particularly careful and threw multiple very large scale attacks at Garou, and a serious series one destroyed Garou's arm. Saitama's strength is essentially infinite and he always holds back by default, the power of his punch is determined by the amount of resources he puts into it.

it was a serious series headbutt
it was a non serious move done with serious power

Saitama destroyed plenty of Orochi's "arms" here too before killing him.

The fact is Saitama wasn't being particularly careful with Garou either. He threw numerous much more large scale attacks at him than he did at most monsters he tried to kill. He was genuinely surprised Garou could keep going just fine after one of such huge punches. He also obliterated a part of Garou's body even though he didn't know Garou could regenerate. The power of Saitama's punch is determined by the amount of resources he puts into it, and even KO'ing someone like Awakened Garou is insanely hard.
>You're the only one who cares about this.
I'm not the one who unironically said "Orochi is the only one who tried to dodge or stop Saitama's punches". Was replying to that fool, is all.

>This thread.

I like this arc. But I'm sure people will also complain about Garou VS Saitama no matter what.

Attached: 7b666b63b42d001a94ceec53e54b91edb160d641b6107e2a75ddd96d801545fd.jpg (625x464, 123K)

Based and cbtpilled.

Attached: 968967237415.jpg (650x1600, 209K)

So it's not just me. I thought I smelled shit in the thread.

This was probably my favorite panel this chapter.

Attached: what did you do to my dog.png (309x425, 199K)

A headbutt is a very serious and powerful move. Shit's nasty, especially so if the skull hitting you is infinitely hard.

>Saitama destroyed plenty of Orochi's "arms"
Yeah, so? He did it with normal punches to boot. Garou and Meteoric Burst Boros took punches straight to the head and torso much better. They can also regenerate lost limbs instantly.

when is Shoulderblade Crush meeting Saitama in the manga

Phoenix man was based.

Orochi is a polite snek boy.

Attached: 17.png (159x254, 33K)

So is Orochi a hydra?

Saitama literally calls his fight with Garou a squabble. He knew that Garou was holding back against him, and in turn he was also holding back. Saitama simply doesn’t go all out against humans, and he said multiple times he considers Garou human. His “normal” punches aimed at humans are not going for the kill. His normal punches aimed at monsters are going for the kill, but he sometimes miscalculates and doesn’t put enough effort behind them.

longest fight in the series

Attached: 1513042098667.png (500x376, 200K)

Started out with the Centipede fight, where some people criticized Phoenix Man's strategy of keeping Centipede in reserve until he could find an opening for rescuing Garou and only calling him to mask his escape. Then the thread became complete shitshow between shitting or defending the strategy.

It ultimately devoled into the conviction that Big Bird had infinite IQ

He seems more similar to Typhon to me, a serpentine giant from Greek mythology

>swiping a bunch of tentacles counts as punching Orochi!

I'd post a brainlet wojak but I can smell the stench of the lurking mod ITT

He's an orochi. It's a japanese monster.
Traditionally it's an eight headed dragon, but Orochi seems to have as many dragon heads as he needs.

Attached: yamata no orochi.jpg (600x420, 76K)

I love you, phoenixbros

He's just subverted your expectations.

First of all, Saitama was way more interested in Garou. Secondly, Saitama doesn't go all out period. He always holds back his power, against monsters and humans.
The strength behind his punches is determined by the amount of resources he chooses to put into the attack and ONE/Murata kindly demonstrate the impact. Garou straight up tanks rows of punches without getting damaged much, let alone KO, even though Saitama didn't expect him to continue fighting and then went on to actively try and make GAROU go all out, not very carefully on Saitama's side either. Garou and Boros are stated to be in the same league by ONE himself and their durability/endurance is spectacular as shown. Orochi isn't even in the discussion.

> blocks your path

Attached: 526059E4-71A5-4486-A45C-DDD5D9B6FC40.jpg (600x849, 78K)

are you talking about Saitama?
I don't think this counts as swiping tentacles

Attached: 1558771980046.jpg (799x1137, 475K)

Who said that Orochi is dead?

brainlets

Saitama holds back more against humans than against monsters. He never goes for the kill against humans, and he considered Garou a human, even stopping the fight a few times asking him if he was alright or if he needed to take a break. Against beings he considers monsters like Orochi, he doesn’t hold back anywhere near as much and actively tries to kill them, albeit with as little effort as he thinks is needed. This is clearly shown off multiple times throughout the manga and throughout his squabble with Garou.

> Saitama was way more interested in Garou.

Thanks Tanktop Master for that.

I feel bad for Psykos. She tried to be a scheming mastermind but all her best henchmen mysteriously died before the big battle, and her own power turned out to be comically inadequate. And then her secret organisation is utterly defeated in less than a day.

Is this garbage what dbz/hxh thread were like?
Just endless spam about meaningless nonsense.
This thread is hell.

Equal as a sum of their parts user.
If they had equal attributes, with Garou having god-tier combat skills on top of that - it wouldn't be a "close fight" - it would be a hilarious three second short stomp in his favor.
Boros is faster, stronger and more durable, but not to an extent where it's insurmountable, and Garou equalizes the playing field with his martial arts, giving him a counter to Boros' relativistic brawling and likely a win in the long run.

I think it's to drive the point of how all these 'great powerful beings' are exactly the same, as Saitama said.

Gonna beat my dick so hard when the ryona comes.

Attached: 1555864082202.jpg (800x1138, 300K)

it is very likely that he falls into the room with Tatsumaki and becomes an excuse for a joke before he dies, with gyro gyro scared as fuck.
Black Sperm is coming, so I don't think the story will loses more time with Orchi that which is basically just a Kansas City Shuffle for those who have not read the webcomic and have no idea that the real main event has yet to begin.

I doubt Garou can do anything against Boros’s earth destroying laser, unless he can put out as much power as a serious punch to send it back, which he obviously can’t. Also ONE never said they were equal I think, just that it would be a good fight if they ever went at it.

No this is just what OPM threads are like when the garoufags are awake.

Tats will probably say that he must have crossed paths with King

Nothing beats the literal AAAAAAAAAAAA posting Gyori did a chapter back.
That shit was hilarious.

truly a merciful death

checked. Based garou bro

Jesus christ the summerfags in this thread.

already got enough, get lost

>Saitama holds back more against humans than against monsters
No, that's made up crap irrelevant to the strongest. Saitama only cares about how strong you are. He can feel how strong you are. In fact he holds back less against opponents he feels are genuinely strong and can take his bigger moves, and he called Boros and Garou strong. The power of Saitama's attack is determined by the strength he puts into it, not some vague intent. Having unlimited resources, Saitama always holds back his power by default, and killing some random monster is nowhere near as resources-heavy as even damaging or KO'ing guys like Garou and Boros. Not all characters are equally durable, and likewise Saitama's punches have varying power, impact and scale.

Imakine having a constant radiance so that human heroes couldn't even approach him.

So Orochi is weaker than Elder Centipede?

look closer, the first panel is a real photo with inking filter on it
the second and third panel are photoshoped from first one

we do not know. Saitama was quite angry against Elder Centipede because King had obliterated him with video games. Saitama had to get rid of some frustration. It's literally said in the manga

shut the fuck up

>playing this much mental gymnastics around a gag manga
saitama knew garou was a human and he also knew he was bang's student, he was never going to go for the kill. After the serious table flip saitama lost all interest in the fight, he was obviously holding back because garou wasn't able to engage him to participate in combat like boros

No, you’re reaching hard. One, he never called Garou strong. He said he might be sort of strong, but couldn’t tell because Garou was holding back. Second, if he never held back more against humans, then all the humans in the martial arts tournament, and Garou himself when he encountered Saitama those 3 times prior to awakening, would be dead. The webcomic makes it extremely clear, with both Saitama being worried about Garou’s health and well-being mid-fight, and with that panel of Garou sperging out about being a monster while Saitama looks down at his dirty sneakers, that Saitama does not consider him any sort of threat to anyone and doesn’t consider him a monster. Actual monsters, he kills instantly so they don’t hurt people. Humans, even hitmen who tried to kill him, he just knocks out and doesn’t hurt them too badly. Saitama holds back a lot more against humans, and Garou was a human in his eyes. If you can’t accept this, then you have trouble understanding a gag manga and need to reread the whole thing.

nigger

No, Elder Centipede would have died to an ordinary punch, but his massive body might have gone flying and blown up a city like Beefcake. To destroy him without even a remnant he used a serious strike, which caused Centipede to evaporate into dust. EC did not require a serious blow, it just made the situation more convenient.
In comparison, Orochi's head was left intact from a normal blow, to react and fall away, and it would have been reduced to nothing with a serious one.

You're the one bending over backwards doing mental gymnastics because you can't comprehend something as simple that Saitama's power is literally unlimited, that he always holds back and the strength of his attack is determined by its scale, the resources Saitama puts into it. Both Boros and Garou were called strong by Saitama, he held back against them both as he always does but the sheer scale of the attacks they took and how well they did it is spectacular. That's also testament to their durability and endurance, and no wonder because these are literally the strongest known characters aside from Saitama.

In other words, Boros is a CHAD

What part of
>My name is SAITAMA. I am a hero. My hobby is hero activity. I became strong too much. Therefore I am very sad. Any enemies will push down with one blow. Hair was also lost. Feeling was also lost. I want the upsurge of excitement of a battle. I would like to meet the strongest enemy. I would like to meet a matchless enemy And I would like to push down with one blow. It is because I am a one punch-man.
do you have trouble understanding?

Yeah. Managing to linger even after a direct serious blow, even for a few moments, is by far the most durable thing we've ever seen.

So why did he kill boros and not garou? He held back a lot with garou, even letting him finish monologuing and adjusting his breath. If he didn't hold back against humans, both suiryu and garou would be dead, just like every monster he's encountered. If you can't understand that then you're just autistic, sorry.

What are the chances that Orochi's decapitated head meets Garou at the bottom, and he offers his monster heart to heal and transform Garou beyond his limit?

Boros was really strong, but he, too, would die with a single punch if Saitama wanted to.
What impresses me is that Saitama didn't even get a bruise after the lunar crash.

Boros is not only one of the few to have tanked a normal punch, he was one of the few to have even made a blow that "almost" pleased Saitama. But seriously, the battle that Saitama wants would destroy the Earth.

Stop being elitist

Boros kinda killed the entire city of civilians. And he threaten what he'll destroy the planet or atleast the surface of it.

Saitama is a racist agains monsters and space niggers, pretty obvious.

Trash

Then Garou becames lame faggot and his character is ruined

Summerfags please go and stay gone.

Okay spoil it for me guys.

What the hell happens next? The MA arc seems finished to me, besides some cleanup.

why Garou should accept? it seems to me that his ego leads him to not want external help. Just IMHO.

Muh dick

Unlikely. He's probably gonna drop down to Tatsumaki and Gyorogyoro for Psykos to freak out and ask what happened, and Tatsumaki to mock Orochi for being so weak that even the other heroes could defeat him, meaning he must have had no chance against her.

Boros was a mistake. His mere presence devolved the threads into power level discussions

This is the coolest shit

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
I envy you so much.. Assuming you're not trolling.

The best is yet to come.

fubuki gets manhandled one by one by all the S class heroes

Attached: 139386706-352-k155151.jpg (352x550, 33K)

Boros was a fun DBZ parody and people need to take it less seriously.

in the next arc Saitama holds Tatsumaki's hand

Garou happens.

Just read the web comic. There's plenty of good material left.

>Puri Puri Prisoner touching a woman

Attached: seinfeld ratings.jpg (337x275, 33K)

I wonder what Murata's Garou monster form will look like.
I'm pretty excited after seeing how much that man-god flexed his art skills with Orochi.

Again? Honey my butt hurts...

You're dumb. Whether you're human or not is absolutely irrelevant among the strongest. Saitama holds back based on how strong you feel to him. His power is literally unlimited and he always holds back, but he can sense your potential. When he feels his opponent is notably strong like Garou and Boros for example, he's actually inclined to hold back LESS because he knows the opponent is powerful enough to take more.
The strength of Saitama's attack is determined by its scale, by the resources Saitama puts into it. Not some vague intent. And Garou and Boros have such tremendously high durability and endurance they took a lot more resources than anyone else to beat.

Because Saitama didn't want to take the risk with Boros' final spoken threat to blow up the planet, so he decided to finish him with a large scale serious series punch. Note that Saitama STILL held back and wasn't particularly serious there either. He blew Boros away with a shockwave. He could've gone the easy distance to intercept Boros' attack entirely and destroy him on the spot to avoid any risks.
Saitama always holds back.

Fubuki is for child emperor /ss/.

Garou happens and then there's a new waifu.

I'm excited for Murata's depiction of 'God'. Even ONE managed to make it impressive.
I'm hoping for some Miura-tier abomination.

That too. Lots of good shit is yet to come.

How is your life even real

What the hell you guys told me ONE is a bad artist

Attached: God.png (600x848, 190K)

He is lazy, not bad.

Attached: 1556305540016.jpg (1478x458, 91K)

Delete yourself OP. You aren't even allowed to post these pages... it goes against the "no spoilers" rule.

How do you determine whether something is spoilers? Well. There is a reasonable expectation that people haven't seen a chapter yet that just came out last night.

It's not Saitama's power that's unlimited, it's his potential to keep getting stronger. It's pretty clear that this is how the limiter works. If there's a limit to how strong someone can get via training removing that limiter simply means they can keep getting stronger and not that they gain infinite power. It's literally that simple.

Lmao we're not even half done.

Wait a second, is this that same dude that's being set up as the main baddie of S2 of the anime? I thought that dude would be stronger than Boros, not weaker than Mosquito Lady

I know the concept of the limiter, Saitama removed his cap long ago. At this point the power accumulated by Saitama is basically unlimited with how well he handles outrageously powerful opponents.

I don't argue that saitama doesn't always hold back, otherwise he'd be a great harm to civilians, but he holds back against humans much more, making sure to never push them to the absolute limit where they'd be seriously injured or killed, like with snek, suiryu, and garou. With monsters he either not-knowingly applies enough force to kill them in one punch, or if it's not enough like with boros, he'll gradually apply just enough to kill him, or in this case enough to stop the roar cannon, which was overkill on boros himself, once he's done with the fight.

Trash

Mob psycho is better.

>humans have become the apex species by avoiding combat rather than being the best at it
Imagine being this out of touch with your species history. Even before guns, humans used tools for combat. Not to mention the grain and potato fed human looks shriveled compared to the prehistoric humans who ate almost solely meat.
Mammoths were hunted to extinction almost solely by humans due to our extensive need for animal fat.

Attached: 1540537549332.jpg (1921x2756, 499K)

>he thinks Orochi is the main villain
He's not even in the webcomic, he's complete filler.

Why does Garou get zenkai boosts, ONE is a hack writer

>is this that same dude that's being set up as the main baddie of S2 of the anime?
Garou?

ZAKERU!!!!!!

This panel scared the shit out of me.

What comes to mind from thei intelligence is how cute it is. If you want terror from how intelligent something is, then have enemy be an AI.

>filler
The use of this word tells me you're a brainlet who will never breed.

>besides some cleanup
After Tatsu's rage over Psykos and "the big pull" you would need an army of janitors to clean this shit up.

Attached: 1321987554342.jpg (600x848, 152K)

ONE is a power level addicted faggot. The first arc was okay, but with the garou arc he really tried to make the plot much more serious and relevant, thus becoming the very thing he was parodying.

Good lord those indentations around her abs make me hard.

This. OPM went to shit when it stopped being about Saitama beating monsters with one punch and turned into "I AM EDGY CYBORG THIS IS MY TRAGIC BACKSTORY" snorefest.

>boo boring, every time saitama show up he just one punches everything, fucking trash
>w-what the fuck where is saitama?? why is it focusing on other characters!? This is becoming the very thing that it is parodying, fucking trash

Attached: 1501333959873s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

OHNONONONONONONO BRUH.
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

ROVER WILL PEE ON HIM AND RESURRECT HIM THAT WAY

I had assumed that the whole "gigantic and barely humanoid God gifting monster powers to people angry with humanity" plot thread was replaced with Orochi and the monster seeds. But now that he's dead, he can't really be taking the powers back later anymore.

The potted plant idea is pretty neat actually desu.

this is why opm doesn't work as a long running series. It's good as a short gag webcomic, but the manga takes itself way too seriously. Right now it's just another power level obsessed shonen filler fest. You can't even call it a parody anymore, it's literally dragon ball super tier

Attached: 1540646732803.gif (315x242, 3.44M)

You assumed incorrectly. Orochi was added for a different reason.

I'll repeat once again: whether you're human or not is absolutely irrelevant once you're at the top. There are only the greatest of superhumans there and Saitama only cares how strong you are. From there you literally look at the sheer scale of the attacks he performs one after another to take down his opponent. Saitama doesn't normally punch humans into the deep underground, shaking cities, or blow up chunks of their bodies like he did with Garou. He goes hard on Garou because he knows Garou is strong and Saitama, being Saitama, isn't exactly very careful either. Moreover, he actually actively tries to push Garou beyond, to go all out against him for that same reason - he knows he's strong. Awakened Garou requires a whole lot of resources to even damage, let alone KO or kill. Same for Boros, who is in the same overpowered as hell tier. It's really simple to understand.

Not him, but I always just assumed Orochi was added as a dark shadow of what Garou will eventually become, like how general grievous mirrored what darth vader would become.

>general grievous mirrored what darth vader would become.

And what is that?

Yeah what the fuck, they should just rename the manga to one punch man at this point

A cyborg with respiratory issues.

>Saitama pretty much confirms he went easy on Rover and not a normal punch.

Huh.

Full power Tats > Orochi

Attached: 1554497696751.jpg (409x1475, 352K)

The heavy breathing, cyborg body and hatred for jedi directly mirror what Anakin would later become.

One punch man should have been a one-shot manga, it's obviously losing steam thanks to its stupid premise.

Tats would have gotten tentacle raped.

>those abs
PLEASE MARRY ME

Jesus, the only thing worse than second season of OPM are fags who fill these threads with shit like

>to be fair, Garou was blinded by his juvenile belief that he had finally become a super strong monster that could bring about world peace or whatever
It's an accepted political fact that is better to be feared than loved.

An Adamantium golem 1 millimeter tall. It would drill into its opponent like a tick, migrate to the brain, and take control.

I think he was added for this purpose, people still think Saitama fought Garou
in reality he was his hero and saved him from a juvenile path

Wait, there is depth and subletly to this movie? Impossible, Redlettermedia didn't mention anything about that

At least now we know how much of a joke Orochi is compared to Boros

One greasy Italian saying it doesn't count.

>Saitama always holds back
This. I’ve always been amused by autists who try to downplay Garou’s feats even though Garou does shit no one’s ever done and it’s depicted as a big damn fight in the webcomic. Webcomic Awakened Garou already has so much to show for fuck’s sake.

At this point I’m just waiting for the manga redraw to reach that part so that even the biggest retards realize Garou isn’t just some regular human but literally the strongest character along with an alien emperor, forming the highest league after Saitama.

It's like pottery, it rhymes.

The very fact that he didn't finish garou off indicates that he was going easy on him. If there was an equally powerful monster as garou saitama would play with him like he did with garou, but ultimately he would finish him off in the end. Saitama knew garou was a human, and he was disciplining him. True, he probably did scale his punches to garou's durability once he realized he was able to continue fighting after the first punch, but he never pushed just enough to kill him like he does with actual monsters, orochi for example. If he was actually serious he would have atleast serious punched garou after his serious headbutt didn't kill him. He only ever used enough of his power to incapaciate garou. However with boros, Saitama didn't even know he could regenerate his whole obliterated body, but once he was done with the fight he went in for the decisive kill with consecuative punches.

Both jobbed, who the fuck cares.

manga is not canon.

>Awakened Garou requires a whole lot of resources to even damage
For Saitama, no he doesnt. Your fluffing up Garou like Saitama couldn't one shot him like the rest. Just look at how Saitama dealt with Bakuzan, that's what would have happened to Garou after his first barrage against Saitama were he not a human.

jesus, what a shitty thread

Saitama even says Garou is kind of a sweet guy
he never stops the mental barrage against him, because he saw Garou was just a guy with a monster hobby and wasn't going to let him turn into a real monster
even going as far as saying Garou is wearing a costume
he never lets Garou forget he is a human
he was Garous hero in the same way he was Boros hero
it's super compellingly smart writing

That's false.
How much Saitama is trying is determined by the resources he allocates to defeating his opponent throughout the fight, not solely the final decision to kill the opponent. Saitama always holds back period, against everybody, but there's always the blatantly visible scale of the moves he pulls to actually show the power of his attacks. He launched numerous large scale attacks at Garou, which Garou tanked, parried or instantly regenerated from (Saitama DIDN'T know Garou can regen and still destroyed a part of his body with a serious series move), fighting back again and again. No one else can boast durability and endurance anywhere near that scale aside from Boros, who is literally stated to be in the same tier by both ONE and Murata. No need to bend over backwards like you do in desperate attempts to deny this. Garou and Boros are more durable than any other known character aside from Saitama, the end.

Saitama is a real hero instead of just a guy who fights things in a funny costume.

For Saitama, yes Garou does require large scale resources. Literally shown in the story. Saitama didn't expect Garou to continue fighting, yet he literally shrugged a giant punch off the bat and continued to very quickly recover from numerous other large scale attacks, normal, serious, consecutive.
Awakened Garou isn't just "a normal dood lol". He's a superpowered indivdual on such a level that Saitama notes he's strong, wants him to go all out against him and throws a lot more resources at him than he did at anyone aside from Boros, who is in the same tier. The fact that you're bringing a minor scale attack like the one against Bakuzan, who also got dumpstered by a monster leagues below Garou, just goes to show you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

How come Orochi burned Saitama's cape when Boros' melting beam can't?
Is this bad writing or Orochi is stronger than Boros?

General Grievous was a good friend.

Saitama's cape died just like Murata's father died.
It's symbolic, you know

It's you are being an underage shonenshitter

yes it is you fat retard

Boros just had generic blasty energy beams, Orochi used fire beams which caused burning.

Boros' normal beam can melt alien metal

yep, he does the right thing
not for the pay or the glamour or even because he is too strong
its why he quickly became friends with Mumen Rider, who embodies the same spirit but has no confidence in himself
Glasses metamorphised himself after one meeting with Saitama and is on the same path
I'm glad that Genos found Saitama, even though Saitama thinks he has nothing to teach him. I imagine Genos would have eventually become the cyborg monster he is chasing by now without Saitamas moral tutelage

>Elder Centipede required a serious punch
>Saitama didn't even Normal Punch Rover

EC is definitely tippity top tier. Probably second strongest Cadre, below Black Sperm.

Elder centipede and Rover wasn't a Jobrochi's creation. They are stronger than Orochi.

You’re right that he held back against Boros (as against anyone), let me rephrase it: Saitama fought against Boros with the intention of killing him unlike Rover and AG, who he probably handled tenderly in comparison as he didn’t recognize either of them as being monsters.

Just in case this was lost on you, but Saitama was frustrated from losing against King in the video games they played.
He was so pissed, he serious punch'd Elder Centipede.
Afterwards he said how good he feels now.

We don't know if it was 'necessary' or not. But we do know he was just venting his frustration.

Saitama just used serious punch because he was butthurt at being beaten by King at vidya

Grievous was a great character. Especially if you check his backstory in the comics/books.

when you think about it, One Punch Man is about Family

That was only in the anime, it only blasted things around in the manga. Huge, devastating blasts, but no more.

>the real punch was the friends you made along the way

Boros is so powerful, he wouldn't even be scared of fighting King

basic physics will tell you that plasma is way hotter than fire.

It symbolizes a piece of Murata being burned away due to the death of his father.

We're never quite the same after we lose a loved one.

Can Saitama beat Reality Bender stronger than Tats?

can this cancer thread full of retarded garoufags fucking die already?

One punch man or attack on titan?
Which is better overall?

>How much Saitama is trying is determined by the resources he allocates to defeating his opponent throughout the fight, not solely the final decision to kill the opponent
saitama was playing with both garou and boros for most of their fight after they piqued his interest. He only ever fought seriously towards the end once he was bored. You can see the visible change in his facial expression when he attacks. The only difference is he allocated enough strength to kill boros (or so he thought he would) whereas he never killed garou, only knocked him out.
>Saitama always holds back period, against everybody, but there's always the blatantly visible scale of the moves he pulls to actually show the power of his attacks. He launched numerous large scale attacks at Garou, which Garou tanked, parried or instantly regenerated from
True saitama holds back, but you don't know how much force he really puts into those "serious" moves. He used a serious punch against both EC and Boros, yet they were clearly not equal in magnatide of force. If saitama wanted he could easily adjust any of his attacks with minimal effort to kill garou, boros, anyone. You don't know how much effort saitama actually put into performing those serious series, which in fact seemed less impressive than the punch he used against boros. You have not provided proof of anything. All you can do is speculate. But you do know for a fact he didn't allocate enough energy into his attacks to kill garou at any point, nor did he want to, based on the lecture he gave garou towards the end. He has never killed any human, let alone seriously injure them, but he has always used just enough or much more strength than he needed, to effectively kill every monster he's encountered. Everymonster he has faced have ended with their deaths, because they are monsters, and garou is not. And fianlly, boros and garou are never stated to be in the same tier, again more speculation, all you can do.

Orochi's transformation into a monster was very similar to Garou's so I think that likewise he has his humanoid form at his "core".

SAITAMA PUNCHED THE VILLAIN AND THEN I CLAPPED

OPM has vastly superior art
AoT has a slightly better story
Overall OPM has to take the cake because the art is so much better than the story is worse.

Orochi didn't create shit, they submitted to him because he was stronger, like every monster in the MA, that's how they operate.

is Garou replacing Orochi in the monster association?
does Rich Evans really have diabetes?

OH MY GOD
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Attached: 4391243-r 3.jpg (600x848, 161K)

BUT THERE AIN'T NO DEMON IN THIS FILM

>For Saitama
I'm sorry, you must mistake Saitama trying to have fun for him not having the capability to one shot any enemy of his choice. Do you honestly think he can't one hit kill anything if he wanted too?

asking the real questions now
who would lose to Saitama's cock faster
femBoros or femGarou

>insert Beavis mask here

Boros had a much more personal and direct relationship with Saitama that bordered on respect and ultimately immense admiration
Garou is a cosplaying faggot that just needed to get punched out of his fursuit

Saitama held back against both as always. Doesn't change the fact that Saitama used way more resources, large scale resources against Boros and Garou than he did against anyone else. Saitama ISN'T walking on eggshells with Garou, he literally obliterates a chunk of his body. And Saitama uses by far the most impressive and biggest set of attacks on Garou than he does against anyone else in the webcomic, which is on its way to get upscaled in the manga, as Boros' showing has already been.
Saitama very clearly didn't expect Boros or Garou to just go on punch after punch, was upping the ante, and he was actually especially proactive fighting Garou because he wanted Garou himself to go all out against him, sensing his potential.
We literally have the scale of Saitama's attacks illustrated by ONE and Murata, as well as their words about the characters. Garou and Boros are in a league above any known character aside from Saitama. Orochi is discussed in the same vein as Golden Sperm, who at full power gets dumpstered by casual, just awoken Garou.

That's Darkshine fantasy, not reality.

Darkshine is a good boy.

It's not plasma, it's punches from the punch dimension.

How did Garou survive?

Shut up Cyclops.

He transferred his consciousness into his body at the last second.

You're simply braindead. Saitama has near infinite power, of course he can one-shot anyone, but the resources he needs to deploy to do that vary depending on the power of his enemy. As such the impact and scale of Saitama's attacks also blatantly vary. Saitama uses the most resources ever on Garou and Boros who are the strongest known characters around aside from Saitama himself, period.

>head still intact
>dead
heh, rookie mistake