What manga suffer the worst from this?

What manga suffer the worst from this?

Attached: scanlator.png (710x1080, 1.59M)

I know this DIO meme format is R⠀eddit, but it makes me laugh, is that bad Yea Forums?

No, because Yea Forums is just r/anime and r/manga sorted by new.

Jojo Part 5 before its time.
Who cares Yea Forums fucking sucks anyway

Reddit takes apart and rapes every format that could ever be on the internet, just feel cool about liking it on Yea Forums and not there.

A meme shouldn't have a format, it's the same meme even if the image content is different.

Jojo: My Beautiful Duwang

the vast majority of isekais is google translated, the mouthbreathers reading them just don't know any better.

Some of these pics are great.

Attached: 1551595042715.jpg (1080x1569, 317K)

هههههههههههه xD

Saikefags must wait forever.

Attached: saikeangst.jpg (394x432, 42K)

It's a very simple meme. Unsurprisingly, the ones made here are far funnier than most of the ones made off site.

I give it about 7/10 meme points.

Though to answer OPs question, most unpopular shows that get an adaption get a surge of translation, then die after airing.

Early Berserk chapters make me think that die is better too

Attached: 9s0hhiyh9tt21.jpg (311x347, 18K)

I hate reddit don't understand how to use it but I keep getting called a redditer for my taste
so my opinion who gives a fuck you like what you like

Yea Forums is worse than reddit. At least on reddit people had to figure out how to create an account. This site though has people who are unfathomably retarded.

Yea Forums can get bad but reddit is unironically terrible in both format and community

So is Yea Forums. Browse Yea Forums for a while and tell me the format of Yea Forums is good.

Yea Forums is the board that literally everybody makes fun of. Don't compare it with the others

Right, we should compare them to high quality boards such as Yea Forums, /pol/, /lgbt/ and /r9k/

No. This meme is pretty funny desu. I find it surprising when an anime meme like this reaches this level of popularity considering most redditors hate anime.

Nah fuck not being able to like something because it's from another site. This meme is fun.

It's a show of how bad things have gotten when you don't point to Yea Forums as the worst case example.

We have gone full circle, enjoy the new generation

Attached: FullCircle.jpg (648x1540, 265K)

Because it's funny

Attached: 1555121678577.jpg (720x845, 97K)

Reddit memes are only like 99% garbage. This happens to be in the remaining 1%, although it did get ran in the ground pretty fast.

And I wouldn't even call this reddit, the dio walking page was popular on Yea Forums even 10 years ago.

It always makes me chuckle.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Best one

Attached: 962.jpg (805x1253, 187K)

Ushijima