One Punch Man 108 Typeset

Dumping.

Attached: 01.jpg (800x1138, 296K)

Attached: 02.jpg (800x1138, 385K)

Attached: 03.jpg (800x1138, 421K)

I hope Murata is doing okay after his dad died.

Attached: 04.jpg (800x1138, 342K)

BASED

Attached: high-energy-tats.jpg (340x401, 29K)

Attached: 05.jpg (800x1138, 311K)

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1138, 390K)

>Orochi calmly accepts the reality check
>Garou throws a literal autistic tantrum

Attached: manchild.png (448x424, 189K)

An excelent point from Saitama, unfortunately monsters don't have that kind of insight and pattern-recognition, so he shouldn't even bother.

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1138, 263K)

Attached: 08.jpg (800x1138, 425K)

So Orochi came to Saitama because he sensed the absurd impact of Saitama's punch at Rover and not because he can read minds and power levels. Wow who could've fucking guessed.

Attached: 09.jpg (800x1138, 238K)

Attached: 10.jpg (800x1138, 331K)

>Normal beating
Oh, no, oh, no. Orochi fags are on suicide watch

Attached: 11.jpg (800x1138, 304K)

Oh shit

Attached: 12.jpg (800x1138, 419K)

It's nice to see Orochi show this much independant thought. I was fearing he was gonna go out just sticking to the puppet role with only a couple one-liners in between.

He also came to the correct conclusion about what the fuck was shanking all the strongest monsters, good on him.

>disrupting a dump
delete your picture than kill yourself

Attached: 13.jpg (800x1138, 503K)

Attached: 14.jpg (800x1138, 398K)

Shame to see him about to get beat. He's a pretty aesthetic villain

Attached: whenhispostendsinafour.png (640x640, 543K)

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1138, 351K)

Attached: 16.jpg (800x1138, 234K)

Attached: 17.jpg (800x1138, 248K)

Hey Orochi is actually pretty smart.

KEK, based saitama

Attached: 18-19.jpg (1600x1138, 898K)

Orochi just got BTFO'd

>you sir have truly piqued my interest
*tips fedora*

Gee Saitama, you could at least make an effort.

Orochi's clearly bummed out now

blown the fuck outed?

no

Not even an ounce of excitement or intrigue from Saitama. Generic monster Orochi got fucking annihilated.

Attached: 20.jpg (800x1138, 401K)

Well, now he's just being plain rude. It's not every day that a final boss gets to make his dramatic monologue.

>rover doesn't give a shit about Garou
>only fears Saitama
The absolute state

Attached: garoufagsbtfo.png (188x147, 12K)

extra setup for the "tripping loser flags" line

then why the 'd? it's an acronym

Attached: 21.jpg (800x1138, 421K)

Give him a break, he had to host an unplanned party last night and now a bunch of cunts are macking a racket. He's understandaby ticked off and out of patience.

Attached: 22-23.jpg (1600x1138, 707K)

Next chapter seems definitely Rover vs Bang.

Why did his dragons do that spiral thingy? Why didnt they combine in the first place? To look cool?

To Saitama it's "I'm not like the other girls" type talk by now.

They are combining

Attached: 24.jpg (800x1138, 369K)

i'll tell you later.

Saitama is mirroring my thoughts exactly. I couldn't care less about this faggot.

If Orochi survives, hopefully whoever fucks his ass next does it just as quickly.

to try and bury him under rubble?

It is like they are charging to fire in the middle.

Attached: 25.jpg (800x1138, 330K)

Atomic can cut lighting. Flashfags BTFO

To concentrate the beams.

In theory it was probably to reduce the chance of the target to escape unscathed since their way out is temporarly blocked.

>Garou will look as fly as Bang once he gets to that age

Attached: 1505621374436.png (323x401, 194K)

Attached: 26.jpg (800x1138, 394K)

Yeah, I really appreciate enemy characters that dont subestimate Saitama. Its what made Boros great.

Attached: 27.jpg (800x1138, 358K)

List of monsters that felt Saitama power:
Orochi
Boros
Asura Kabuto

>Tornado giving no fucks

>Asura Kabuto
why mix the two names

Attached: 28.jpg (800x1138, 350K)

Rover is a cute! A cute!

based

Attached: ec91ea20c6e7a1677615f9b01c2deaff.jpg (500x460, 37K)

Attached: 29.jpg (800x1138, 412K)

I just realize that Saitama been taking care of the strongest monsters all this time, Murata is a fucking genius.

Those delicious fubuki tits

Guess that adds extra reason for Saitama moving into the hero association HQ, his home just got wrecked.

Attached: 30.jpg (800x1138, 490K)

This mother fucker just slaps lightning away.

Attached: 31.jpg (800x1138, 396K)

It’s still standing. Nothing will remain once Tatsulaki does her thing, though.

Attached: 32.jpg (800x1138, 308K)

To be fair, it's really hard to impress Saitama after Boros, that's why he will only have fun with Garou later.

Orochi is still huge as fuck.

Attached: 33.jpg (800x1138, 370K)

paneling on this page feels off? shouldn't the slant be the other way or something?

God was a cool design

Attached: 34-35.jpg (1600x1138, 676K)

AS > FF
FUCKING CONFIRMED

God the lighting is gorgeous, sasuga murata-sama

Is Orochi mirrowing Phoenix Man?

how do you rate this chapter Yea Forums, I find it extremely boring, the art is amzing as always though

Attached: 36-37.jpg (1600x1138, 796K)

To add to that Garou wasn't just fun because he's got neat abilities, but also because he's curious as a person - he's not a typical monster Saitama is used to.

Attached: 38.jpg (800x1138, 320K)

F

Eat cock, this isn’t reddit and no one gives a shit about your opinions

END

Attached: 39.jpg (800x1138, 738K)

Heh it's alright, a bit underwhelming because I wanted the S classes to be relevant for once, but Orochi isn't completely done yet so that's cool

Yes, just continue consuming the JC staff anime adaptation. Never develop tastes.

srsly? your answer is reddit tier desu

>orochifags

Attached: 49FB91EB-F00F-40DD-BAA7-95604260835C.png (800x857, 167K)

How do you rate this post Yea Forums? 2/10 made me reply to me.

based caped baldy

>a normal punch
>terror
My fucking sides, holy shit.

Nice, thank you user. I hope we havent seen the last of orochi though hes cool as fuck i adore his design.

what's he holding?

If only

Attached: Ok.jpg (375x305, 29K)

>I find it extremely boring

Isn't this kinda the point, though?

Attached: 2h4cn0j.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Literally what does that have to do with the manga faggot? Get btfo and don't post here again.

his burned cape

t.speedreader

RIP

Maybe that is the retarded mask that Garou will be "wearing" and that is why Saitama calls it a cheap costume.

Pretty much, Boros was sheer power, Garou was a whole different kind of challenge on the same power of Boros which gave Saitama a better time than fighting Boros, I still believe that Boros would just destroy anyone that isn't Saitama so Boros > Garou.

>Saitama finally gets some acknowledgement

They'll take over the arc from here so it's fine.

I'm fine with saitama taking care of bosses but the saitama in this chapter in particular felt like a cosplayer, is ONE involved with the writing?

meanie...

Attached: bakacry.png (400x158, 33K)

Orochi is too serious. Boros was laughing and having fun during his fight and his backstory was stupid and lovable

Is ONE's webcomic further ahead from the manga? I've only read the manga so far but I'd like to jump into the webcomic.

Ultimately, Orochi is just some mid-arc jobber boss.

>Garou wasn't just fun because he's got neat abilities, but also because he's curious as a person - he's not a typical monster Saitama is used to.
Exactly this. That's why Garou and Saitama have both the greatest fight and the best banter.

Orochi was afraid, Boros was excited, way too different to make a comparison here buddy.

Orochi was brain washed.

cute fubu

Attached: Cute_Fubu.png (128x161, 14K)

>Boros is "whole universe whatever" to saitama
OH NO NO NO

People will say Garou is stronger than Orochi but Saitama went easy on Garou because he didn't think he was a monster. He knows Orochi is a full blown monster and kills him without hesitation.

At least Boros required a serious punch.

SAITAMA IS THE MC
Fuck the others S class they had enough fights.

Boros

The webcomic is very ahead, yes, despite the years long break it just came out of. It also has a lot less content, though, since ONE added a lot more things in the manga.

Saitama most likely doesn't even remember Boros' name.
That's a privilege for the select few.

>Murata always puts extra effort and passion into Fubuki panels

Attached: $.gif (486x286, 3.79M)

Yes it is

>that Bang
Fancy motherfucker

Attached: smug succ loli.png (1118x826, 694K)

Orochi: *tips fedora*

Actually, you can see Saitama is upset because the whole ruckus. Normaly he dont give them such roasting before the battle even starts, or even give them chance to show off their moves, but tonight hes having none of it.

Who did it better, boros or orochi

Gotta give him that, he figured out on few pages what rest of the cast have trouble with over hundered chapters.

Chapter was pretty good but it gave a filler-ish vibe.

But most of what was "fun" about Garou was being able to take a couple hits. And the fun wore off when Saitama realized Garou was never going to get serious.

So how are chapters counted these days anyway? It seems normal but there are also a million .5s so 108 doesn't really feel accurate

>Fubuki best gorl yeah!

The serious punch was to divert his beam so it wouldn't destroy Earth.

saitama does a great job, people allways say he is lazy and all, bu he have hunt down like 3/4 of all the stronghest monsters we have seen

Boros obviously.

This shouldn't even be up for debate.

why did Saitama use a serious punch against Elder centipede but not the monster king?

But still Boros took several normal punches before going down.

This page is actually a callback to Ch.20 which was the first manga original chapter in the series.

Attached: x36.jpg (860x1236, 436K)

Vaccine man from the first chapter could have very easily been golden sperm tier

So you're saying that Boros required a serious punch.

>orochi already BTFO
I dont know why, but i was expecting him to at least survive one punch

>Normal punch
So yeah, what was I saying?...Oh yeah, that's right, MONSTER JOBBER KING

Attached: file.png (500x337, 236K)

So what

Attached: BEF0EB55-BD6F-49E3-AD08-AE4C4983B7E3.jpg (862x1029, 155K)

That's pretty cool

He didn't even get to hear Orochi's name. Sad.

The punch dealt with the beam and killed him

>That's why Garou and Saitama have both the greatest fight and the best banter
My nigga

Attached: god-like chemistry.jpg (600x848, 102K)

He was mad because he lost to King in that video game.

He needed to completely destroy Elder Centipede as to not cause collateral damage with a huge corpse.

Saitama's fucking face when he says that. Garou's damn face when he parses it. They're both perfect.

Wow, Saitama is just fucking done with this shit. Some of these faggot have been waiting for the perfect chance to monologue. This is plain rude.

dat superman

so if Orochi is dead whats next?

ALL I WANT IS FOR ONE FUCKING OPPONENT THAT ISN'T A CAT OR A MOSQUITO TO LAND ONE FUCKING HIT ON SAITAMA IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!?!!?

Attached: 1534642991315.jpg (901x642, 139K)

Well, at leas it ended on a cool note.
Wished we could've seen more of him, here's to hoping he can hang in there after that.

Attached: 1530547861516.png (480x234, 105K)

>he doesn’t know

>IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK!?!!?
Yes, it is

Yeah but he must be a real bitch to draw so good riddance. Maybe we'll get quicker chapters and less dead fathers now.

Oh they land, they just don't do anything.

Boros landed a hit that sent him all the way to the moon and managed to actually muck up his cape a bit, then actually made him pull out a Serious Series.

You're not going to get anything more than that until Garou, probably.

So when Blast appears again, should he be played fully seriously, or would you prefer him to also underestimate Saitama?

this chapter is plain sad, man

Attached: mako.jpg (654x290, 45K)

If the moon hadn't got in the way, Boros might have won his fight.

Saitama vs flashy is also pretty funny

Attached: 78E0D3FB-1B35-4009-9116-AD2E50A385AC.jpg (1125x1704, 1.01M)

ZAKERU!

Multiple opponents, even aside from Garou and Boros, have landed hits on Saitama. Saitama is just invincible.

Boros > Monster Garou > Tatsumaki > Sperm > Orochi > some S Heroes > Human Garou
Only Blast or the true God Lv treat can have a chance now, sad.

He's Licenseless Rider.

Attached: jahy1.png (1012x1178, 556K)

Just you wait, or read the webcomic.

>saggy tits already
No thanks.

nigger he would have serious spit in the opposite directly and still came back to earth

>Orochifags
>'so this is terror'

They can't sag if they're DFC.

t. Saitama

>How Dare you.

Attached: gameovr.png (377x137, 60K)

How is he still able to talk?

Hopefully he plays a role in the final battle on the surface in fighting the S class, weakening Tatsumaki for Psykos, and then getting wrecked by Garou.

Space is filled with a thin gas cloud. Saitama could just push back against that and create a giant plasma to propel him towards earth.

RUDE
U
D
E

There better not be any orochifags around

Attached: B92AA06D-E19A-4AC1-AFA5-F7CF739CE077.png (350x333, 119K)

>Space is filled with a thin gas cloud
Random particles in the vacuum of space don't make a gas.

Attached: 1521599556032.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

So Flash's desperate speed = normal jog?

"Gas is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and plasma). A pure gas may be made up of individual atoms (e.g. a noble gas like neon), elemental molecules made from one type of atom (e.g. oxygen), or compound molecules made from a variety of atoms (e.g. carbon dioxide). A gas mixture, such as air, contains a variety of pure gases. What distinguishes a gas from liquids and solids is the vast separation of the individual gas particles."

>normal jog
His expression is more like a “ugh why do i even bother”. Despite his motion i think the effort he put in is like a somewhat fast pacing.

>The thirst is real
I see you too, are a person of refined taste.

Attached: meganf.gif (235x318, 144K)

why do so many grills like old farts?

i know you're girlls because homos are mostly pedos

>>Murata portrays the ripple effect tearing through a dense town, enough details were injected to bring out the grandness of scale, but no more was wasted.
A good example of paneling right there.

>flash getting hard memed on

Attached: x19.png (600x848, 694K)

Rover is cute.
CUTE.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: itsoversaitamafags.png (603x418, 126K)

Even ONE have better animation than JC Staff, holy shit.

Reminded me of this.

Attached: 979873453542.png (794x1250, 276K)

WTF DID FLASH REALLY JUST CATCH ONE OF SAITAMA'S PUNCHES?!?

Attached: KaguyaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (847x572, 50K)

He's a built svelte old fart though. Like Sean Connery but minus the liquor and sexual predator vibe with a dash of Toshiro Mifune and a large helping of Bruce Lee.

ONE said he would serious fart back to earth.
Just about yesterday we were discussing how his fart speed must be MFTL for the math to work out.

I cannot fucking believe Gouketsu was stronger than this jobber. At least Saitama got dirty in their fight.

Yeah, the death wasn't definitive since he's just falling into a dark abyss while ruminating on his defeat. I can see him coming back stronger from this. Though, the longer the story goes before he comes back, the bigger the payoff.

ONE PUUUUNCH!

the 'd means it's being used as past tense verb

that's not how that works though...

Gonna laugh my ass off when, in the next chapter, Saitama is gonna duck tape Flash.

Attached: B2879C11-6999-40DC-8628-010FAD366E72.gif (297x168, 888K)

baka my head at you right now

Read the webcomic retard.

RIP

Is a Serious punch stronger then a Normal punch or is it just different interpretations in the translation?

serious punch is stronger

Thanks

>Bang in that suit
Stylish fucker

Attached: whatyoulookingat..png (64x90, 11K)

No regeneration? What sorry excuse for a final boss this?

Serious punch is stronger and basically just a punch with effort put into it. Same for the serious series moves they are just mad up moves that are really just normal moves with effort put being it.

Saitama names his moves because he wants to sound cool.

I mean, if you want a Serious Answer, Gouketsu was just throwing punches and kicks. Orochi was shooting plasma beams that would burn up Saitama's clothes. He's already annoyed at having his cape singed, so why would he let his entire costume get burned up. He ain't a ninja; he's not going to be comfortable dashing around naked.

THIS ISNT RIGHT. OROCHIBROS IT WAS OUR TURN.

Attached: AKKOAAAAAAH.jpg (512x411, 101K)

Blown is already the correct tense.

naraku maybe

He dodged it.

Attached: Saitama vs Flash.png (600x848, 480K)

I could've gone another decade without remembering THAT bullshit

Pretty sure orochi has near demigod regen factor, but Saitama's normal punch overdrived it.

Also; holy fuck, this was lame, I expected a lot more for this fight like the one with garou, I'll give a 7/10 since the fubuki shots redeemed it somehow

Attached: FB_IMG_1554666346712.jpg (480x270, 10K)

the fear in saitama's eyes

and btfo can be used as present tense. The added 'd signifies that it's being used in past tense.

>That Fubuki
MUH

>I apologize for my rude behavior and noise, I'm just renovating my underground hotel complex
>do you want a lift back up to the surface neighbor?
And that was how diplomacy saved the day for the MA.

>thinking he’s dead
Can’t wait for you to complain about CHADrochi coming back even stronger

You'd be seeing a lot more collateral damage if he used a serious punch.

Attached: 0eb.png (1720x1236, 1.59M)

Orochi was such a cool design, such a shame he only got to beat that jobber Garou before getting Saitama'd.

Whats his endgame?

Attached: 26AE676D-2E78-46EE-A778-3D62243497A8.jpg (1445x1124, 155K)

I'm surprised Orochi put the pieces together in seconds of the deal with Saitama.

Looks like Boros is still the top villain when it comes to pure destructive power.

Win Nino's heart.

????
what the fuck did he think that giant monster dog was then? why go easy on it?

we must endure pain to truly learn from the past

A giant oversized dog.
>inb4 with three pairs of eyes
Saitama isn't a smart man.

A doggy

please be patient with Saitama, the training made him autistic and bald.

Why do people even need to ask this question? It's like questioning the events of looney tunes episode

a dog.
look he thinks a giant black sperm is a pet okay he's lost touch with reality.

His costume survived
>a head-on collision with a burning meteor
>atmospheric reentry at ludicrous speed
>attacks from a full power Boros
>direct energy attack from Orochi that vaporized everything in its path
His costume is tougher than you give it credit for.

Attached: 1448757628003.png (1280x720, 593K)

His gloves are even tougher. They don't rip or tear with the force he generates and the only thing that ever had damage.

I miss webcomic/first half manga Saitama so much.

A serious punch is just Saitama throwing a proper straight punch.

i get it now fellas.
Garou on his monster/hero murder spree is going to find the head of Orochi who will warn him of the strong one.

Garou will say something stupid like "I am the strong one" and put Orochi out of his misery. And Orochi's tentacles will probably wrap around Garou making him look more like a monster.

Attached: geniusakko.jpg (538x300, 65K)

I think the most bizarre part of this is the fact that the star man is holding a knife

lol no

>your friend messes with you
>you get pissed
>he allows you on punch to his arm
>you wanna get back at him but not really hurt him either
Its about that kind of strength id suppose

Attached: niggano.jpg (640x479, 17K)

Poor Saitama he's probably thinking 'Why do these idiots keep just running in a circle'

dumb akkoposter

Yeah it's technically a plasma because it's lightly charged, that's how the galactic magnetic moment is conveyed. You have to go outside the local group to find the really empty patches of space, and most of those still have a faint amount of trace particles.

I love this scene

Garou didn't kill anyone except monster though..

he kill's Darkshine's hero career

I feel like the writing here is just defeating the point of the art. At this point the manga is clearly just Murata drawing whatever cool thing he wants rather than something that actually fits with the tension of the story.

So how did Garou become his actual awakened form in the webcomic

A FUCKING NORMAL PUNCH

Attached: 1436554925437.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

>obliterated in one normal punch
>if Orochi survives he’ll be fucked even more brutally next
Priceless.

>Murata himself said Orochi could take multiple normal punches
>This happens

what chapter of the webcomic would this make?
i want to start reading

He just did. His clothes fused with his body and made him look like a monster and he suddenly gained a power boost. None of this was explained, it just happened.
After he was defeated, the clothes peeled off to reveal his human form and he went back to normal.

>Whole Universe Whatever
Heh. So that's clearly Boros. I love the implication that Saitama has fought opponents on the same level since way before the present setting (albeit, it would really only be possible within a year back). It is concerning that multiple worldending threats have appeared so quickly one after another, though.

He passes out after he feels his heart close to exploding and his lungs about to collapse. Then he wakes up, spooks Fubuki, and beats the shit out of Golden Sperm and proceeds to use his blood as a costume

Attached: GarouFeels.jpg (733x1150, 1021K)

>Dodging a casual Saitama
How strong is FF?

I imagine Garou's monster form still flashes by in some of S class heroes nightmares. Child Emperor probably wet the bed whenever it happens seeing how freaked out he was at the end of the battle.

Attached: spooky guru.png (568x629, 137K)

it was a normal punch with the intent to kill.

Yeah. Tatsumaki and Garou especially would be ruthless on him.

High tier dragon in most power level fag lists.

like 50?

>Yeah it's technically a plasma because it's lightly charged, that's how the galactic magnetic moment is conveyed. You have to go outside the local group to find the really empty patches of space, and most of those still have a faint amount of trace particles.
Petition to make the owner of space vacuum his room.

~60, you will probably need to read some earlier chapters too tho, if you don't want to get lost, as the timeline of everything is not absolutely the same.

Name the porn

Attached: 1558737259935.png (555x614, 318K)

I think qualifies as a normal punch.
Orochi survived multiple punches because he had several layers of tentacles to take the hits.
And he still likely survived the last normal punch, so murata was saying the truth. It just so happens that orochi survived those punchs with much less grace than expected.

Hot virgin Christmas cake tries to get two old geezers up and hard.

>expecting orochi to be more than a shitty jobber

So Black Sperm fight when? So far, thats the only enemy thats withstood more than one serious punch

So. If Orochi comes back, will he return as a giant, or will he go full One-Winged Angel and come back as a human-sized monster?

Top S
Imo:
Tats > Bang > Flash > Darkshine > everyone else in S class(excluding unknown ones like Blast and Drive Knight)

He never fought Saitama, user, you're misremembering.

This makes me happy, at least now I know that Orochi wasn't a replacement for GOD in the webcomic. I really want to see Saitama fight an incorporeal almighty god-like abomination.

Old hag bangs two prime studs

I dont think he has very advanced regen, so i assume he will morph the little bodymass he has left (his head) into a human sized monster, help Psykos to injure Tats, and then get bodied by a vengeful Quasi-monster garou

Psykos already pointed out that Garou is a half-monster. He's already going through the process of monsterization, but he needs to let go of his humanity entirely to act as the catalyst for the transformation. I assume that's the same reasoning why monster cells have to be eaten willingly; the conscious rejection of one's own humanity is what allows them to transform into an utterly alien entity.

When monsters transform, whatever they were wearing is incorporated into their transformation as well, by the way.

How accurate are these translation? I remember reading that Bug God was going to use a special attack vs Garou, but then they were going to use it for late. He did nothing vs Darkshine.
Also, Orochi was going to show off some of Gouketsu's martial arts, but got nothing.

Practically useless when attacking something he can't damage.

>ONE said he would serious fart back to earth.
>Just about yesterday we were discussing how his fart speed must be MFTL for the math to work out.
i just want to point out how surreal this shit sound

Sounds about right. All the tentacles that make up his body come from the head. That, and some of his pieces that fell with him, will likely reform somewhat just in time to job.

Attached: Orochi_Growth.png (1920x1177, 1.26M)

Who am I thinking then? I know one of the monsters in the webcomic survived multiple serious series hits. I thought it was Black Sperm, but I could be wrong I guess

Monster Threat Levels are a bit wonky as they are "amount of damage they can do" based and I don't think Flashy Flash really rates high in those terms (the meteor would be higher rated than him, and yet wasn't moving as fast as flashy flash can). Flashy Flash is at that goutetsu level but it's "just" speed. Against Orochi he'd have given a decent fight but orochi can just do a blast big enough and omnidirectional enough that there is no "dodging".

Garou's the only thing that's survived multiple serious attacks

bros I want to be an animator. A super good one. So I can save future anime from ever undergoing horrors such as this.

What's the first step? I'm already learning to draw. What animation tools do japs and other cartoonist use?

Attached: tf.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Old lady cuckolded by two old men banging who make her watch self pleasure anal gay moustache twirling hardness

"Teen Double-teamed by two seasoned Pros" (PornHub)

Attached: 20-3940-2.jpg (448x448, 27K)

HIMO, HIMO HIMO!

by "this" i mean the OPM season 2.

Make an animation on a pad of sticky notes.

Attached: 15141428181616.jpg (838x983, 280K)

it was garou

Garou got hit by two but they were never meant to kill. One was the table flip to confuse and fuck with Garou and the other was the headbutt which he aimed at his arm.

Someone probably makes them up.

I want to see more of Psyko's massive tits

I wonder if One is gonna introduce the Institute into the web comic or stick with the Neo Heroes plotline for right now. I have a hard time believing that the samurai robot won't be allied with the people that destroyed Genos's village.

Think about it. Saitama got scratched up by Gouketsu when only Boros was capable of that.

This nigga hit him with the collapsing star dragon cannon special deluxe and he’s still fucking squeaky clean. Orochi will always be a mystery as to why such an irrelevant jobber was forced into this series.

Attached: 1B2A024A-E8E2-4C54-893C-D027F0F167BE.jpg (712x1024, 126K)

soon

Useless Fubuki needs protection from old men

>Bang above flash
pretty sure the moment they decide they're enemies flashy flash would have his head rolling around on the ground in less than a millisecond

>normal
Dude how do people get bored of Saitama he's literally so based

I honestly though Orochi existed to tire out Tats so that Psyko's surprise attack actually could make sense
Now I don't even know

Dodging pic related is more impressive than anything Orochi could throw at him.(still think Orochi would eventually win)

Attached: x2.jpg (600x848, 488K)

The other way around if at all.

thats just dirt
goketsu could have thrown some shit at him

>says he was no only loosing touch with his emotion but also his sense of self
>the first thing he feels in ages is terror
I kinda feel bad, Boros was just bored, same with saitama, but if Orochi wanst exaggerating the losing his sense of self, having to die like this, poor guy

You forgot Watchdogman and Sweet Mask.

Nope.
Orochi is GS tier

>Saitama went easy on Garou
>Serious headbutts his arm off
okay

Underrated page.

Garoufags are laughing in their fucking special ed chambers as we speak

Rock me like a Hurricane

Orochi was always overestimated
"Murata is uncertain who is stronger between Orochi and Golden Sperm"

"ONE stated that Tatsumaki in her best shape could have beaten Golden Sperm"

Tats is stronger that Orochi.

Orochi is a pretty good student. I guess Garou was just a really bad teacher.

Attached: terror.png (800x1138, 480K)

Based Chadros

Watchdogman is one of unknown ones.
And Sweet Mask is weaker that Darkshine.

orochifags on suicide watch

Attached: 270535.jpg (225x350, 32K)

more like underestimated

>ground buckles worse than any earthquake
>no building actually collapsed
Glorious fictional nippon-based city engineering folded over 1000 times.

I wonder if the manga will be able to wrap up the Monster Association arc before the anime blazes through it.

Tats>Darkshine>Flash=Bang>Atomic>Sweetmask>>Genos>Rest of S class

Bang clowned on Darkshine

M8, anime is the adaptation of the Manga, not the webcomic. It's going to end after Elder Centipede's death.

orochi isnt overestimated / overrated . his problem is that hes a big target. he isnt super fast. he cant dodge. to make up for this he has fire power. any one else takes a direct hit they would probably be dead

however its a case of him being a punching bag to show how strong the hero is and to make others seem stronger. unless garou gets souped up from his one version he doesnt take more hits. he basically gets popped in the face 1 time in his "final form"

You realize now that Garou is a parallel of Saitama during the whole MA arc.
>Fight with Rover
>Tells it to Sit
>Jobs and gets blown away
>Saitama does same thing and lays the fear of God into Rover
>Garou tells Orochi he will teach him the meaning of terror
>Jobs to Orochi copycat no jutsu
>Saitama doesnt even really care, just smacks Orochi around
>He feels terror for the first time

M8, Bang destroys executives like Flash destroys normal Dragons.

Orochi seems like a chill dude trapped in a monsters body but occasionally goes into psychotic rages due to all the fuckery done to him by Psykos

Murata is literally not sure who's stronger, Orochi or Golden Sperm(who was fodderized by awakened Garou), meanwhile people think Orochi is Boros level. Give me a break. He was overrated.

Didnt darkshine use a technique on garou that he said was literally designed to stop bang

Jesus fucking christ. I would hate to live in this world

Saitama had no idea Garou could regenerate and he went and blew off a whole chunk of Garou's body with a serious series attack. The attacks used on Garou also had a devastating impact on the environment. Saitama can have killing intent towards any random monster but the punch itself is much less powerful because power used is not reliant on intent to kill.

Saitama holds back against everyone he fights. But in terms of durability and endurance Garou and Boros are blatantly above any other opponent he's faced.

the ninjas were basically cadre and easily above the likes of fucking gums lmao

I know damn well that the anime is adapting from the remake. I'm just wondering if the remake will be able to get through the MA arc before the anime runs out of material to adapt from.
Having some vague awareness of how things work, I can assume that the entire season was already plotted and storyboarded out before they started animating it.

didn't show another shot of genos doing dishes during the earthquake, wasted opportunity

I mean, that part of the city is completely abandoned, save for Saitama and a handful of others

No, Garou's use of WSRF or whatever just wasn't as good as Bang's

I think Orochi was just included for the anime only's. He's introduced along with these other cool looking monsters and they get dusted quick. This makes the fighters who look dopey and cartoony (BlackSperm) extra fun when they end up being stronger than anyone.

Those two monsters look cute.

The most powerful man in the real world is bald.

Face it. Baldness is a super power.

Attached: Jeff Bezos.jpg (416x416, 21K)

The parallels will really help emphasize the gap between the two at the end.
I really like the way Saitama completely no sells the martial arts Orochi uses to knock Garou here:

Attached: dragon gangbang.png (1600x1138, 1.5M)

Technically, he did.

Orochi was clearly strong as fuck but it looks like Boros is still the strongest villain in the manga. This chapter leads me to think that golden sperm will in fact be stronger than orochi, even in the webcomic GS had more amazing feats

I just want Saitama to be S tier

>destroy gums
>a fodder monster who only beats up Genos and a pig
>kill fuhrer ugly
>a monster who only punches little girls and almost defeats a S class who refused to fight him
wow, I guess he can Orochi's lightning like attack so maybe he can keep up with Flashy Flash. Oh wait Orochi's attacks aren't lightning because they can be deflected.

hIs dRAgOnS DoNt cOUnT

Why the fuck would he throw dirt on him? The fight was quick too and he still got dirty.

I don’t even remember if anyone saw that as a measure of Goukets’s strength or not back then.

that entire area? if you look at the background you can see a metropolis the size of Los Angeles getting bounced by that attack

Old man fag cope

Attached: 1557679334838.jpg (800x1138, 312K)

Dude, GS barely had any feats. At best he’s around Orochi’s level and he’s bound to job hardcore to the real final boss. Garou claps him.

what was the point of this fucking jobber?

Thats what baldies like to tell themselves to overlooked they've been kicked out the breeding pool.

Meant to post this one

Attached: x24.jpg (800x1138, 332K)

Was Phoenix Man a cadre?

He seemed disproportionately important if he wasn't.

to have saitama actually do something in the anime

to make tats getting injured more believable, he isn't dead yet

Its implied the uninhabited zone, aka Ghost Town, is the entire east section of Z City, so yes

He’s a mascot to kinda control the Monster Association.

he was "middle management". I interpret this as him being in charge of all the lower tier shitty monsters

to hype up the organization
they got way too many weak monsters

No, he was just a demon level monster in his first form and Psykos didn't know about his resurrection power. Even he didn't know about it.

All this awesome action, and as always Saitama is potato.
I love it.

Just admit it's filler manga fag

>been kicked out the breeding pool.
>baldness is still happens
>this has going for thousands of years
user

Has someone already uploaded it to imgur or another host?

>give saitama something to do
>"its filler shit"

Attached: 412421.jpg (656x640, 49K)

From Orochi's perspective this is so sad, a good third of the chapter is showing the effects to the surroundings caused by his massive attack that did no damage whatsoever to Saitama then after this all he does is try to run away.

Though he was able to block one of Saitama's attacks by sacrifying a few dragons.

>People actually think he isn't dead yet
He literally said the anime fighters final words when they're defeated
>So this is the power of _________ (dies)
He's dead. Accept it. I wish he could do something else because I hated that faggot for being unimportant but after seeing him fight Garou I wanted to see more. I'm glad that he at least got a cool ending.

Garou's "mask" is his flesh, hair and bones mashed together from all the beating he took.

Ill acknowledge your digits, but thats it fag

Attached: Onepunch-Man - Onepunch-Man Ch.108 - Orochi vs Saitama - 38.png (1080x1080, 46K)

its on mangadex

Anyone that's not Boros, and maybe Garou? is a jobber to Saitama.

This is an odd question, and irrelevant to the chapter, but since ONE’s art is low quality in a sense, yet generally consistent as in you can tell what’s what, do you think it’s a good baseline in learning how to draw some things, or are there better ways?

and he survived because saitama didnt want to kill a big dog.

Saitama seems to have a super sensor to feel when a monster is truly evil or not and to know how much force to exactly apply

trips confirm. RIP Orochi

Those had a trump card when they got laid.

Attached: immidiate shipment.jpg (295x421, 39K)

saitama's punches aren't always insta-gib, he decides how much he wants to beat the shit out of something. You can add those two lackeys from the House of Evolution that tried to kidnap him to this list

Is it bad that I ship Saitama with Fubuki?

FUCK Nino with love and consent, of course.

You might be self inserting a bit, which is okay as long as you don’t go overboard with it.

I thought that they were just trying to pad out the series for more seasons by giving Tatsumaki, Bang, or Darkshine a fight and to show powerful they are which would be the same for Garou but of course you get the biggest flop in the manga instead.

in webcomic he doesn't go any easier just cause its a dog. this is still filler

Don't tell me you actually believe this entire arc is filler?

Rover is a good boi and becomes Saitama's pet. You wouldnt kill a good boi would you user?

Yes shes mine

>easy on rover
murata filler. this never is stated in the webcomic.

>the canon manga is filler
point at him and laugh. webcomic is old news, One only started updating to make people not drop opm after this horrid season 2 started airing. it'll be dropped again soon and then it's back to the manga

ONE writes all of this

I hope rover and sperm stay with saitama

This actually occurred after Garou was transforming into larger versions of himself; he definitely showed some ability to regenerate (or at the least, grow larger), as right before Saitama punched a hole in his chest.

This has always confused me. How does saitama know how much force to put behind a punch so it doesn't completely annihilate his enemies?

I can't wait to see Murata draw puppy Rover

I've already started but I'm too lazy to finish anything

Attached: cant contain him.gif (881x426, 2.54M)

Was hoping Orochi would've had significance to the story other than being Garou's stepping stone. He was never gonna be a threat to Saitama, but he could have gotten the other heroes backed into the corner before Saitama arrives and saves them at least.

didn't he already pass off both of them to some nobody heroes?

I think it's just as simple as basic self control and knowing who you're fighting and what you intend to do

>muh webcomic
I love the webcomic as much as the next guy, but this fucking meme has to stop. ONE is literally writing the manga. He's not padding anything out, he's just adapting his own story to have a more fluent and detailed narrative

The Dragons were all using the imitated Water stream Rock Smashing Fist style Orochi copied from Garou, Saitama doesn't even care.

Then he asks him what technique did he use. But to Saitama special moves are just fancy movements to look cool and serve no purpose whatsoever.

i got a seizure from this pic

>strongest
>jobs to boros easy
>also jobs to golden sperm

Yeah but its not really set jn stone and they still are his neighbors plus sperm wants to stay under saitama and get on his good side. Which is funny bc as much as i like bs hes one creepy as motherfucker to keep as a pet

Why is Golden Sperm so massively overrated?

You're aware of how much strength you need to do something like lifting a heavy box, right? You know in your mind what is too little or what would be excessive before you do it. It's the same internal reasoning for Saitama, except he operates on an infinite scale

here

Attached: shaggy vs.gif (887x483, 1.18M)

>rapes tatsumaki
well

>literally states that Boros was the strongest monster he has ever faced
Oro-fags on suicide watch

Of course not.

>ONE and Murata see just how much JC Staff butchered Orochi last episode
>Decide to have him die this chapter.

Orochifags die with Orochi today.

the manga is all forced art anyway, the webcomic is better because it can focus on story rather than having to waste time with full page spreads and over drawn double pages

could saitama destroy the earth in one all out punch?

>Homeless Man
>Its literally just a regular human with supernatural powers
I dont get how he classifies as a monster at all

Yeah sure he is. It’s not like that’s just an excuse since he just wants as much money from the volumes and seasons of the anime as possible.

I’d even throw the fact that he’s padding out the manga so that he can fuck around more without having to worry about drawing the webcomic as much as he should be doing.

>only just realized the most obvious shit that was even in the web comic
brainlet

Attached: 1523982878-1.jpg (625x626, 63K)

i actually agree with the forced art thing even though it's a retarded term

If Saitama so wanted, he could have killed Boros just as quickly, but back then he still had hope that a monster could give him some kind of challenge, so he sandbagged as much as he could to see what was the best move Boros could do.

If you think that it TOOK a serious punch to beat Boros, think again, it was a massive overkill. Next you're gonna tell me that Elder Centipede is stronger than Orochi because Saitama used a serious punch there.
Next to Saitama everyone is fodder, it is impossible to measure when their opponent is Saitama.

For Boros as I said above he wasn't trying at all to kill him quickly, he was just lazily humoring him, meanwhile with Orochi he was fed up with this shit and just went straight for the kill.
For Garou, he didn't want to kill him at all, but was finding it kinda amusing how there was someone that could dodge his attacks somewhat.

I was really hoping Phoenix or whatever his name was would end up becoming the strongest being ever and threatens every S class, only to then be casually eaten by Orochi. They need to learn how to play up monster strength better.

ONE said its possible he could if he didnt hold back whatsoever. Considering just jumping from the moon cracked 1/5th of its surface, I'd think it possible

None of her plans are going her way.

Attached: farewell my king.png (1208x534, 53K)

it's worth it for fubuki tits and tats ass

I forgot to attach his cute image!

Attached: 1558745966606 (2).jpg (368x309, 41K)

He has supernatural powers

I mean, so do any psychics, but theyre no considered monsters.

Gotta give credit to Orochi though. He did his damndest to prevent Saitama from landing a punch.

its filler what else would you expect?

The words are completely arbitrary to Saitama. He calls something a normal or serious series only as a matter of what he thinks will be coolest to him for these fleeting fights.

>The slow should fear the fast

>forced art
you retards come up with the stupidest shit

Attached: mfw lizard troops shit all over filthy elf.png (1000x666, 1.18M)

both are filler, the consistency of filler doesn't matter

No, Garou didn’t show any ability to actually regenerate before Saitama took his whole fucking side off with the serious series attack. Saitama wasn’t exactly walking on eggshells.

is this titanfall 2 general now?

Why are you so angry, user? Are you jealous because of your insufficient education?

You do remember how Orochi evolved, right? Surviving things that should have killed him? I bet you thought Phoenix Man was dead after he got hit with Child Emperor's beam cannon and started throwing fits whenever you saw someone say he was still alive. Are you already beyond embarrassment from being wrong all the time?

Has season 2 been worth watching?

Different animation company, so not as flashy as the first season. Suiryu vs Saitama was fun though

no

>how his fart speed must be MFTL for the math to work out.
>MFTL for the math to work out.
>MFTL

What is Lorentz transformation, you absolute brainlet.

Attached: XYCoordinates.gif (454x189, 1.53M)

Watch the third episode and nothing else

>killed boros just as quickly
he literally turned boros to mincemeat with multiple normal punches, far more than against oroichi and Boros still didn't die.

Boros can regenerate practically. indefinitely without his stamina running out. It takes a force that would overwhelm him completely and cause him to die. Normal punches weren't enough.
Saitama wasn't going to kill Boros quickly with just normal punches.he would however kill oroichi as shown in this very chapter.

Oro-fags instead of doing damage control consider this, imagine replacing the Oroichi who fought Garou with Boros. You really think Boros would have needed to "copy garous moves" it would have been over in a few seconds.

Elder centipede is filler/a writing mechanic. he didn't have to use a serious punch but he did cause he wanted to. Just like he didn't have to do serious side hops to leave after images for Sonic but he did it anyways. He will get serious to prove a point.

>not trying to kill him
Normal Punches are what he uses to KILL ALL MONSTERS by default. You can't say he's not trying to kill a monster simply cause he is using a normal punch.
only a retard like your self would think cause he doesn't use a serious punch all the time, he isn't going for the kill against monsters.

This is a plothole. Saitama never saw him regenerating and claims he wasnt going for the kill, yet blows him to pieces. Maybe he knew Garou could take it even if he didnt know HOW?
Instinct and that shit

>Gyoro Gyoro said that Orochi became the Monster King because of his ability to become stronger after being put in the brink of death
>ITT people think that he is done

The character would be pretty much pointless if he just croaked now. What is his backstory, he used to be human and had many obvious parallels to Garou, Gyoro Gyoro thought she had him brainwashed but he could easily ignore her orders and he was very self aware, though he was pretty nihilistic just like Saitama.

He is going to have at least one more encounter with Garou before he is gone.

Saitama was just destroying pieces of the costume.

BBBB: Bombin' Breasted Bitch Banged

>So this is......
>terror
That's the cliche final words

tfw no big titty psychic gf

everything including chickenman, galefire, catman, jobbersurface heroes and ESPECIALLY orofaggot is fillershit

Orochi didn't need to copy his moves, he did it because he could. Gyoro Gyoro asked him to not kill Garou.

Of wanted he could have just blasted Garou like he did with Saitama.

Honestly, I'm really ready to see how Murata draws God.

Attached: one punch man god.jpg (600x848, 177K)

Because this series uses cliches a lot

Him just dying here makes no sense from a narrative standpoint, he would just be a throwaway character with no purpose when all other manga only inclusions so far served some purpose.

but he already drew him

Attached: 1528138365730.jpg (490x750, 110K)

But could he beat Madara Uchiha?

Only if you've already read the manga

>GS barely has any feats
garou doesn't "clap him". Garou claps the rest of the S-class heroes. As for GS he caves in the face of GS who underestimated him, GS gets back up and they do an extended fight at hyperspeeds that are too fast for the half the heroes to keep up with. It's not a one shot like the rest of the S-class heroes. GS does better than the majority of the S-class heroes.

Before you say "GS was fresher before the fight". He did fight Atomic Samurai and Tatsumaki before, so no excuses can be made there.

The Garou that fought Oroichi is still weaker than half the S-class heroes
Heck Oroichi would probably job to Darkshine

I think it's safe to say after his multiple resurrections phoenix man was probably the second or third strongest monster in the entire organization.
By the logic of OPM, the fact that he had to be beaten by a joke move means he was one of the most powerful beings in the series.

I agree

Attached: 1558393023411.png (514x767, 609K)

>Orochi would probably job to Darkshine
That's a bit of a stretch, especially when you consider that Darkshine took a good half an hour IIRC to defeat Carnage Kabuto. Even if it was a simulation.

it's reddit math
they always seem to calculate that stuff needs to be faster than light to work in anime

but isn't the whole point that she was outsmarted by psykos for being too arrogant

Orochi became strong just like Garou did, coming back from the brink of death.
I doubt he will die this easily but he surely knows that Saitama is invincible by now.

Because redditors are fucking retarded, don't be like a redditor and post their retarded shit here.

How the fuck is JC going to animate this?

The blast that cut a straight line through city Z underground and sent ripples of lightning all around the monster base would kill any of the S class heroes if they took it head on.

The serious head but was never done to kill so yeah he went easy.

The only good thing about e7 was getting to hear REEEEITEEEE KUUUURYUUUUKEEEEEEN
Too bad it looked fucking awful

All regeneration does against Saitama is delay the inevitable anyway, he takes zero damage from all attacks and when he decides to end it he does, he could have just punched Boros an infinite amount of times in a millionth of a second right away and won.

If a monster faces Saitama, its not even a fight, Boros said it.

ORE WA SE O MUKE WA SHINAI
I love this guy. Is he in the ONE version at all or did madhouse just make him up?

animated by JC?

The manga doesn't do well pairing the art with the sense of humor. The webcomic is superior because it does.

Evidence that Orochi survived
>Murata said that he could survive a normal punch
>We didn't see him die
>His ability is to grow stronger after almost dying

Evidence he is dead
>He said cliche villain last words in a manga that makes fun of cliches

>Implying ONE gives a flying fuck about physics while drawing.
Some of saitama's feats are impossible and require more than the speed of light to check out. Now stop waving around your useless college debt here.

nice headcanon buddy. i lnow oro-fags are on suicide watch this chapter but jeesh.

>the artist spouts shit he doesn't know yet again
>literally a fucking head croaking last words
>actually dies instead of almost dying because he's a fucking top side of a head

that means hes dead user, everyone knows that this manga that makes fun of cliches is actually obsessed with following cliches

>Lets gauge the power of an attack based on how much damage it did to Saitama

I guess the Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon woudn't kill Darkshine because after all it did nothing to Saitama.

>implying JC will be given season 3 of the anime
>implying there will even be a season 3
if this happens though, it would be a powerpoint slideshow presentation of course but drawn much worse.

Garbage

I thought Murata said that Orochi would be alive to help Psykos to catch Tatsumaki off guard?

pray for the powerpoint naiveone. You don't know horror

Attached: 1554017053336.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

kino

>random user joins thread
>claims Murata says thing
>everyone believes him

Attached: Your skills aren't that good.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>collapsing star roaring canon
where have you been this entire thread? its already been very well established that Oroichi jobs hard to Boros.
Boros wouldn't even need to lose his armor to job Oroshit, much less his ultimate move
Nothing we've seen from Oroshit thus far would even scratch Darkshine. the Garou that fought Oroichi was still weaker than half the S-class

Because of Tatsumaki memes, who actually was injured, chose not to use all of her remaining powers against GS and was confirmed to be able to beat GS if she were healthy.
Compared to Orochi, Golden Sperm is also a huge jobber - GS was literally born to job.

What a waste of good monster design, I wanna see more of Orochi.

except it's a well known fact, newfag

Have we actually seen any monster that's not Golden Sperm or Garou do any damage to the S-class?

Genos is S Class, so yes. Many monsters.

You’re delusional. Golden Sperm got clapped turbo fast and hard by Garou who wasn’t even using all of his potential. Golden Sperm though was going all out and Garou quickly raped him.
So he only faced injured Tatsumaki who didn’t really fight him and then Garou who casually roflstomped him. GS is a jobber.

>Elder Centipede and Gouketsu
>Both would take a collective effort by the S class to be brought down
>Orochi is confirmed stronger than both
>Originally ONE had all S class heroes working together to beat Orochi
>Dude Darkshine would curbstomp him!

Saitama is the One Punch Man, he defeats all monsters in one punch, if he isn't winning in one punch it always means he is purposedly holding back.

if all the heroes with actual experience and techniques started breaking their limits, would Saitama become the weakest hero?

The dude just lost his whole arm, I dunno how you call that a costume. Where was his real hand at that moment huh?

GS had the single purpose of jobbing to Garou, he didn't even need to get Saitama'ed. One already confirmed that a healthy Tatsumaki would have won that fight and Atomic Samurai was terribly matched against him.

yes

>source: random anons ass

It’s not, it’s Saitama’s simple essence. He holds back power against any opponent period because his resources are unlimited, but he’s not gentleness and carefulness incarnate. He wasn’t walking on eggshells with Garou either and went so far as to destroy a chunk of his body. His other attacks were also extremely large scale.

Ask Saitama, he's has some unknown instinct to know how hard he should punch.

>Fubuki pleases old men for money
knew it

how new can you get

>Tatsumak
tick tock tatsfags

Attached: DkB1hjlXoAE9oOQ.jpg (700x800, 80K)

PPP vs sea king
the rest is the S class vs the MA

>Originally One had all S class heroes working together to beat Orochi
I don't know how to break it to you user...but ONE didn't have Orochi in the story originally at all...

Even if I didn't use thats still you trying to twist future headcanon into actual canon. It hasn't happened yet so that isn't even an argument. Future headcanon has even less value than headcanon based on the story/plot that has already happened

>elder centipede
collective effort, Metal Bat probably would have beat him on his own eventually. it was more a matter of taken him down without collateral damage.

>Gouketsu
meh Bang could have beaten him

>if he isn't winning in one punch it always means he is purposely holding back
when is this ever stated? stop using fucking headcanon man.
he even states in this very chapter, all monsters are the same no matter what title they give themselves. He has no reason to hold back against them as all he wants is a challenge. He uses the same level of base strength for his normal punches for every monster. The rare ones that survive this base strength are simply able to handle this normal punch.
The only time he purposely holds back is against humans, and when he holds back from doing serious punches. But i don't think this is what you meant.

Same here, God bless him for the work he puts in.

You got some nerve to talk about headcanon when your drivel about EC and Gouketsu is exactly that.

Hypocrisy is not well accepted around these parts.

At this point from what we've seen a healthy Tatsumaki would rekt Oroshit as well. Even Darkshine could beat Oroshit nothing as nothing he has shown would even scratch DS. His flames barely bothered Garou who was still weaker than half the S-Class at the time.
"GS jobbing to garou". LIterally half the S-class can't even keep track of their movements. You arn't convincing anyone.
Boros and Awakened Garou are on the same level and both Oroshit is jobbing to both of them

nah they are actually oroshitters. so far worse than you can imagine

he's obviously not talking about the webcomic when referring to orochi, speedreader-san

so then what does he mean by orochi originally?

hate to break it to you.but its not exactly headcanon.
Bang rekts multiple Executives in abandonment state. You really think he wouldn't do the same to Gouketsu by himself? Suiryu wouldn't even be top 7 in the HA. Lucky if he even broke top 12. Gouketsu isn't as strong as you think.
Metal Bat has the hulk factor, he has beaten dragons solo before and we see him taking on one in the webcomic further.
speedreading isn't accepted in these parts either

as in his original idea for how orochi was going to die in the manga

GS literally, by definition, jobbed to Garou you delusional spermfag. Orochi at least had the luxury of holding back in his first fight and then got clapped by Saitama himself in his second.
GS didn’t do shit. He didn’t finish injured Tatsumaki or even fight her normally because she chose not to use all of her remaining powers on him, and then Garou casually annihilated his gaping ass.

>comparing gums and fuhrer ugly to gouketsu

Attached: kek.jpg (268x284, 17K)

This confirms it. Boros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Orochi.

Like holy shit, the difference is insanely huge.

he could also have an "original storyboarding idea" that Oroichi died by slipping on a banana peel and falling down a flight of stairs that he never stated before. That has the same value when it comes to powerleveling as what you just stated, which is nothing. No value at all. Powerscaling based on future headcanon and trying to use it as an argument is simply retarded.

What did Goketsu do again? Slap around Suiryu who would barely equate to a S-rank rank 12 powerwise and a couple A-rank heroes with the help of other monsters.
Its hilarious that you think appearances matter in this serious of all places.

obviously an idea from the author, whether it was scrapped or not, is not at all comparable to some random person on Yea Forums's actual headcanon

Isn't it kinda weird that it has been years, but people still take this series seriously?
People are STILL BUTTHURT SHIT GETS BEATEN IN ONE PUNCH

GS fought Garou at speeds-none of the other heroes could perceive. casual annihilation is one shotting the S-class heroes which is what garou did. GS was not One-shot in the slightest.

If you think GS jobbed to Garou, sure but I can just claim that Oroshit would job to Garou if not more so based on what we have seen thus far.

>idea from author
>not put into story/source material thus has no value
>not put into story so not canon
>but it is still in your head
>you treat it as real even though it is in your head
>it is therefore head-canon

a random person on Yea Forums's actual headcanon has just as much value and is defiantly comparable.

You're delusional. It's irrelevant what speed they were going at and if some fag like Zombiemean could see shit.
GS straight up jobbed to Garou. He jobbed to a casual Garou who was not going all out at all and Garou utterly raped him regardless. GS only existed to show how absurdly powerful Garou is, he jobbed to Garou by textbook definition and doesn't get some speshul pass, retard.
Yes, Orochi would've jobbed to Garou as well. That's exactly the point: GS and Orochi are BOTH jobbers who've done basically nothing in their panel time. GS even more so.

Fuck I pissed myself when Genos actually came back with the duct tape

Attached: p.txt.png (600x848, 560K)

Yeah but Garou is a built svelte young man though. Why do you prefer the old fart?