Can we please put a ban on Dragon Ball Super Generals on Yea Forums?

There's no new content currently coming out and none of the posters within the threads actually discuss said content anyway (DB Heroes episodes, new manga chapters, etc). There's virtually no reason for the threads to exist aside from being a containment thread, the majority of the posts are from a group of what is most likely 10 people regurgitating the same Jiren/Broly posts ad nauseum with a handful of other characters occasionally thrown into the mix.

pic unrelated

Attached: fixed.png (392x386, 157K)

>thinking mods will do anything about disguised generals
Good luck with that. If they gave a damn then Yea Forums wouldn't have a WoW general and FF14 general on the front page at all times.

Why did Shounen make Yea Forums seethe so much?

Chads of Yea Forums

Because shounen is fun, and we all know Yea Forums hates fun

exactly, and that's why those niggers should gtfo.

kuso thread

As bad as they are, no. I need them for my U6 girls folder.

Ban the shitty fapbait threads that cover over half the catalog as well otherwise fuck off.

But those are the ones OP likes.

I'm in favor of this simply because of how badly Toriyama has shit the bed since coming back, it's just bad fanfic and even worse designs now...

the ABSOLUTE STATE

A broken mind

Since this is meta shit, pls ban hxhfags and SnKfags top.

The "mods" don't care about the quality of this board or this website. They want to bring in as many anarchistic, sociopathic, intellectually regressive subhuman troglodytes as possible so that they can make money off of them and because they're under direct orders from hiroyuki to do so.

I like Jiren

Attached: B1017E8D-1188-4510-A7AE-B1263526139E.jpg (858x451, 73K)

Attached: Liking+naruto+wwwfunnyjunkcomchannel4chanbankantgxn+_b2fabb37912ccc52b4225b9432f5487f.png (757x243, 19K)

I accept your concession.

Sure but first lets get rid of VEG threads, then we can deal with this.

The "mods" don't care about the quality of this board
Please, this board had it better than Yea Forums.

Libtard mods won't deport the shonenspics
Maybe if you have brain damage

Holy based

Chadhan>El grande padre> Jiren>Broly
you can't refute this

Attached: chadhan.webm (640x360, 2.81M)