Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkbV3pfsL5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retardation

Stockholm syndrome

The getting used to it phenomenon

the it grew on me syndrome

I still like Fighting Gold better.

'member Great Days? 'member Crazy Noisy Town?
JoJo OPs are always GOAT, it only takes time to fully understand them

Easily influenced.

Great Days always was awesome and CNT always was shit

acclimatization

Fighting Gold was shit. It isn't nearly as catchy as LIKE A BLOODY STORM DUN DUN DUN LIKE A BLOODY STORMMM"

Actually I'd put fighting gold near the bottom, like it really wasn't as catchy as other JOJO openings, also can't forget SONOCHI NO SADAMEEEEE JOOOOJOOOOOO

But Crazy Noisy is the worst jojo opening.

"Cope"

Ain't got no funk, you ain't funky

you ain't funkers either

Your teenage musk aside I think it's unfair to compare OPs to Bloody Storm. JoJo has a fuckton of music and immediately comparing any new song with your favorite will almost certainly leave you disappointed.

I'm 26, fuck off.

Lol what shit taste. I've listen to crazy noise bizarre town like 100's of times over the years. I just don't think you personally like it, but I know tons of people who love it. Basically that's just your opinion, man.

I haven't heard the new one yet because I'm only 5 episodes in but so far Fighting Gold was the worst of all.
CNBT being the best overall, considering both music and the animation.
terminal shit taste

Attached: you're gay.png (1613x1406, 1022K)

GREAT DAYS is the unparalleled and best jojo opening.

Manchild musk, sorry.

Attached: 1545961036611.jpg (1920x1294, 192K)

>CNBT
Literally wrong
Factually correct

>CNBT
>good animations
have some standards you disgusting secondary

The "Not being a child that permanently loves or hates everything at first exposure" phenomenon

lowering your standards when you have no other choice but to accept reality

Sono Chi no Kioku is the greatest and none of the others come close

It took me three episodes, first time I was frankly disappointed. Now I'm like WOAH WOOOOOAAHHHH
Was surprised to find how many felt the same. And while I can admit Enigma was a pretty damn good choice I'm still a bit salty we missed our chance at Boz Scaggs.
youtube.com/watch?v=kkbV3pfsL5M

Attached: 1428679181628.jpg (492x550, 83K)

PATRICIAN TASTE INCOMING
everything else>>>>>>chase

most of Traitor's Requiem isn't that great, but the ZETSUBO GATE MONEKU part is 11/10

Call me a faggot but I love super colorful shit. OP2 had that going for it too but managed to be a lot less visually interesting. (read: not enough posing)
Just going by the visuals I'm leaning towards Stand Pround or Sono Chi no Sadame for best of the bunch.

inb4 some fag writes an essay about all the reasons I'm wrong.

Attached: tpb jojo part 3.png (1280x1392, 1.39M)

Factually correct.

Here's an actual answer for those that care,

There are 2 things:
1) First time you're listening to it you don't know when's what, you don't know what and when's the chorus, hook, bridge.... you don't know the song tempo you don't know anything so you don't have time to react and need time to process it later.
And anime openings are short which plays a big part in this
After like 5 or so listens you get the hang of it, not all songs
But not every Jojo op is like that, Chase and Fighting Gold aren't for example ( although it's subjective what is or isn't this )

2) This is more psychological
You LOVE what comes after the opening so your mind automatically connects the opening to the episode you love and it knows that after it the episode begins.
Automatically you start liking the opening more and more as your brain starts learning this.
It's like those experiments where you can make dogs salivate preparing for food after hearing a bell.

BONUS: It's a good song

Attached: 317-3170233_unit-yoshikage-kira-green-yoshikage-kira-kosaku-kawajiri.jpg (820x829, 344K)

Great days>Sono chi no sadame>Fighting gold>Traitors requiem>Bloody stream>End of the world>Stand proud>CNBT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chase

I notice you didn't say Chase there. pretty slick

High IQ post

First poster is also the best post.

>actual intellectual answer
You're supposed to call me a faggot for making such a stupid thread.

Faggot

That's an intellectual answer, something you don't expect from a faggot.

>Bloody Storm
It's Bloody Stream

I am literally thinking.
how is it possible that so many "people" need this long to appreciate the JoJo openings?
now I have come to the conclusion that me and others who instantly liked Traitor's Requiem have read the manga.
Yea Forums elitism, I miss you.

I read the manga and instantly hated it, go away

Everything about Vento Aureo is trash the only reason you like it is because its jojo

it happened with the last two openings, i don't know either

i had the same experience with the gantz op

Same way people like Departure after being subjected to it for 148 episodes in HxH

Attached: 1558039735181.png (368x512, 267K)

>Great Days
Great visuals, but very disjointed song with both good and shitty parts.
>Traitor's requiem
Good song but pretty weak visuals, especially the final part
>CNBT
Shit and always will be shit.

Selffix: Kira's version of Great Days actually fixes the song and I really like it.

FPBP

jojotards are retards

the redditor syndrome

More like,
Piss Streak.

The concept of beauty exists to give you a precognitive understanding of whether something is good or bad. Ugly/beautiful don't exist beyond your own attempt to categorize the unknown. The reason you don't like the shitty JoJo intros at first but then get to like them later is because your body learns to associate the positive memories of watching JoJo to the new intro, and then your concept of a good intro is altered.
I don't know if the JoJo producers know this and use it conciously or if they're just lucky bastards that have no idea how to make a catchy and welcoming intro, but I think they've been making pretty great secondary intros using this way.
It's like a friendly nudge "no kid, this is the second, shitty intro, go watch the beginning of the part first, it has a cool intro, then come back later"
This basically,
chase-u hat the same thing going for it, but that one mainly grew on me personally because of the cool as hell ost cover image.

Attached: 9488461523.gif (480x268, 2.79M)

absolutely incorrect