What would Bocchi be like as a gf?

What would Bocchi be like as a gf?

Attached: 74828521_p0.png (900x1344, 420K)

She'll forcefully enroll you into her school of laughs.

The BEST thing ever

Boring.

Life would be worth living.

i gladly isekai myself to a world where she is my gf

You'd have to pretty much rape her to have sex. Pulling apart those tiny legs every night.

Thank god

The Giant Bocc would tower over you as she ruffles your head and bosses you around.

Breaking into my future girlfriend Bocchi's house to rape her!

>Bocchi and Kai will share you
Would be great

boring

Once she gets used to you it'd probably be a normal relationship. The beginning would be awkward as fuck though.

Too stressful

very cute and funny

>she kisses you goodbye as you leave for work
>you're barely out of the driveway when she calls you tell you not to forget her and that she loves you

Attached: 1547357741625.png (494x368, 55K)

>you know how awkward she can be so you keep a careful eye on her
>take the hint on what she wants to do, perhaps teasing her or giving her just the nudge she needs without doing it for her
>you don't actually need to make the first move for things because she will frantically think out how to make things work for you to, from first dates to meeting your parents
>you'll be there to ease her through those things, being both a safety net and support for her confidence
>you get to watch her grow into a better person and she will grow to both appreciate, respect and love you more as time goes by
>as you both get older, she may become more bold/confident and even start to surprise you or tease you back
>she'll be open with you about problems and you can work through them together
>all the while, she's just happy to be with you as your relationship slowly from awkward dates, to holding hands, to hugs and cuddles, to sharing a bed while you both talk about your day and things for the future

She so cute

>as you both get older
I break up with her.

Bocchi's tiny body will never get bigger than this. You better pray she survives pregnancy.

this
nako and aru would be top tier girlfriend or friend

She would be like Bocchi