Isekai Quartet

Did anyone else notice the companionship spoiler between Betty and Mare?

its basically the same thing as when Beatrice and Lewes Meyer when Theta was telling Subaru about young Roswaal, Echidona and Beatrice.

Beatrice was "friends" with Lewes Meyer in the same way she was being friends with Mare.

>offering to accompany Mare somewhere "reluctantly" like she would with Lewes
>saying she "fine" like she did when Echidona asked her about Lewes
>Mare, like Lewes, is also a short, softspoken elf

Most of the dialog between the Mare and Betty in the street scene with Subaru and Rem was almost verbatim with flashback scene showing Lewes and Beatty doing laundry in Arc 4.

This has been far the most in-depth interaction between any of the characters so far.

Attached: 61236954_2657051957656200_8487820636436037632_n.jpg (960x953, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/give-blessings-to-the-beautiful-maid/
yukigamiwebnovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/konosuba-x-rezero-crossover-chapter-2/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188339027/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Beatrice was "friends" with Lewes Meyer in the same way she was being friends with Mare.

are they actually aluding to Re Zero arc 4 stuff in this?

i would seem so

the Re Zero petite guys really like the series, shame the anime team doesn't

re:zero and tanya are the worst. the characters are so boring it kills me. giving re:zero characters the lead was a horrible idea, hopefully they never have an episode focused on tanya's side characters.

they're all good, user

Imagine being this tasteless

Now I feel sorry for her. Below that timid personality, Mare feels nothing for people outside of Nazarick and has never suggested peaceful actions in dealing with things.
Kys. Her squad isn't interesting yes but she's the most interesting character there. inb4 she
Also Re:Zero is dead, we have Rem/Ram who are NPC like in this, we have Emilia who is annoying and we have Subaru who makes people cringe.

>Re:Zero is dead
>the only one of the 4 seasons that Kadokawa has announced they are working

What did he mean by this?

>>What did he mean by this?
We're talking about IQ here Mr Brainlet

you guys know i'm right. if shield hero could have replaced either tanya or re:zero then the quartet would essentially be upgraded with a chicken loli and raccoon waifu that both have a personality.

Attached: 220px-The_Rising_of_the_Shield_Hero_anime_cover.png (220x309, 136K)

>If shield cuck was here the show would be funny

Attached: file.png (480x269, 232K)

How many times do we have to tell you every fucking thread we have about this?

Shield Hero ISN'T Kadokawa

Its not worth it to them to do cross publisher shit because of copyright shit

its not going to happen, it was never an option, and its never going to happen

You're like a the fuck heads who keep demanding Naruto and Goku be in Super Smash. Its not happening.

Attached: s0k4872k1rfx.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Does Kadokawa own the rights to Overlord and Tanya? I know they have Konosuba and Re:Zero but I don't remember about the other two.

>edgy power fantasy

>raccoon waifu
>personality
all she is a fucking slave to the MC cock. he groomed her to be his interdimentional fuck toy that he is going to fuck for all of time

anime raphtaila has less personality then a rock dude, she's basically emilia

Yes.
Kadokawa does own Shield Hero, though.

>Kadokawa does own Shield Hero, though.
only the animation rights, they don't own the franchise or the characters

Media Factory is owned by Kadokawa.

this.

Although Kadokawa owns media factory, they can't just have them do as they will.

Did you miss the part where Roswaal grinned at Ainz making the snow fall?

Attached: 1434941441845.png (472x357, 214K)

>Shield Hero ISN'T Kadokawa
It's on their youtube channel.

Why the fuck haven't they had a Return By Death gag yet? It'd be fucking simple, having some classmate do a potentially dangerous task with Subaru while having Subaru looking nervous while saying that this is a bad idea or something.

Betty a best!

Attached: 187456481543.jpg (850x656, 158K)

What is she thinking about?

Attached: 24f66f8c761d26b82570c79bd5b870b3.jpg (679x960, 330K)

I wanna fuck her

Last episode was missed opportunity. Hamster could have accidentally bit Subaru's head too hard. Also where the fuck was Aqua?

Attached: 1557255655775.gif (625x711, 849K)

I feel like they're waiting until the end when it'll be revealed that this is only the 'normal' timeline we've been seeing and actually the groups have slaughtered each other repeatedly until Subaru figured out the way to keep things civil.

That would be kino as fuck

Naofumi would be nice but I feel he wouldn't get along with everyone since he has trust issues

Attached: 186eca1c956535976d3d11edddbab8c5.jpg (768x768, 55K)

He would only work if they played up his school shooter vibe and all the stupid/powerful ones mocked him and the more intelligent/weak ones were extremely cautious and awkward around him

Beldia’s Castle, that censorhip is crap just like your shitty post

Is that you ESL-kun? What are you doing in this thread?

I pray that's what they do.

not him but, how do you even know he is esl? he didn’t make any grammatical mistake

Suppose there was a season 2 of Isekai Quartet for whatever reason and suppose the premise of said season allows for 4 more Isekai series (that are owned by Kadokawa) to join the series, what four series would you like to see join?

>censorhip
Also, he's not just esl, he's ESL-kun, a very persistent, autistic shitposter who comments the same thing every time he posts (insults to people who have a different taste in girls from him), and his English is always atrocious, you can see him insulting everyone in this thread here .

Nah, this is autistic.

Yeah nah, fuck off shitherofag.

What is a typo? You must be mistaken me for someone, i almost never post outside Konosuba and SNK threads.
You might be paranoid or schyzo if you believe anyone insulting you is that guy. Cheers

Attached: FA2D07BD-90EE-46CD-A76B-1F2EFD7DBC5C.png (496x702, 459K)

Shield Hero
Kumo
Mushoku Tensei
No Game No Life

These posts are if anything evidence that Tanya and Re:Zero are the most patrician shows involved in the crossover that somebody who hates both would think the horrible indulgent trash that is Shieldhero would be a better option.

Okay, maybe I am mistaken (and I haven't been insulted in this thread yet, I'm not the one who posted that picture) but why are you so mad? How was that post shitty?

Because i hate bait posts, even if its fanart it misguides people and anime onlies.
Before i started to constantlu post in Yea Forums every konosuba thread was filled with misinformation and bait of other people. It took me months of constantly correcting anons to make the threads as faithful to the actual canon as possible.

It's not like that post had altered the image, it really was censored like that in the original (as a joke), but I do understand where you're coming from.

It's so easy to recognize you by your iPhone filenames. You never have anything to add to a thread, all you do is complain about the state of it. You're literally no better than Aqufag, who can be funny once in a blue moon.

There are plenty of itoddlers in those threads, i know which user you are referring to, and honestly i dont mind if you think thats me, i couldnt care less.

You mean nazarick slaughtering the rest.

Tfw the shitty useless godless is too broken for the setting both power wise and plot wise so they keep her away from any of the "serious" MCs like Tanya or Subaru.

Tfw Mr. Skeletal has to be the guy who notices Subaru is cursed because Aqua would either cure it or unleash Satella.

Tfw Subaru somehow deduces Mr. Skeletal is Japanese despite that making absolutely no sense.

Attached: drunk.jpg (1200x1200, 158K)

>shield doesn't trust anyone
>raccoon likes shield
>chicken likes shield and food
Their personality traits pretty much begin and end at that, there's very little to play off of.

I hope the other girls will learn the pleasure of being frog'd

Attached: goo.jpg (825x900, 592K)

The writers are just being lazy. You could have Aqua properly interact with Subaru without wrecking the canon of either series. They already showed how Subaru and Kazuma could interact in a pretty cool way and that was honestly the most well thought out episode they’ve done.

It actually annoys me that they pussied out of doing a scene with Subaru and Aqua in the animal care group.

Attached: 8302B126-7CAD-4A31-AEF1-1E491867A0A0.png (1307x731, 1.1M)

didn't they say something about a death knight being killed by aqua? was wondering what happened to that

Anything in a preview outside of actual footage from the next episode is never to be trusted.

Here's how shield hero would fit.

>doesn't trust ainz and ainz respects that
>raccoon befriends visha, albedo
>chicken befriends puck, megumi, rem, ram
>curse mode shield gets done in by aqua, ainz
>is in tanya's group and she lectures him but he doesn't have any of her sass
>shield kazuma team up
>raccoon is with cocytus sparring
>chicken is learning chuuni things

Ernesti deserve to be on it more. Plus I just want to see eru building gumpla in school.

Where are the goblins?

Attached: g.png (759x323, 279K)

Interspiece sex are for degenarate by intellectual troll standard.

Why was Kazuma so mad when he also gets to live in a mansion with cute girls but doesn't have to go through all the shit Subaru did

Shield would fit in a lot more than Tanya. Shield, Rezero, Konosuba and Overlord are all similar with the fantasy thing.

because his girls are all retards.

the greatest!

Attached: aqua is the most powerful.jpg (225x350, 36K)

fuck off with your spam

don't be mean, Aqua is the cutest

im not saying cus of aqua, im saying cause of you. you are a shitty spammer that ruins every thread. you are only making people hate on the character rather than like it, arent you so retarded to not realize that?

I love Aqua. Aqua is mine and mine alone.

you are only playing the "hurr durr, aqua cute, you meanie!!!!" game, look do whatever you want. but you are only making me hate the character even more

Good, hate her. She's mine. The less people that like my wife the better.

Samefagging fakefagging assholes. Aqua is the greatest!

Attached: disgusted.png (307x366, 165K)

already do, in fact if i ever see another aqua thread i will derrail it so you can see how it feels to get raided
fuck off

I'll just wait for you to go to sleep in a few hours. :DDD

good luck, im from uk, im gonna be here all day

Subaru's girls are more proper waifus and Kazuma doesn't know about the Return by Death thing.

The Konosuba writer made the exact same jok in a crossover story he wrote with Re:Zero.

>The Konosuba writer made the exact same joke in a crossover story he wrote with Re:Zero.
Source?

I'll fight you

you sure?

Attached: C094338B-03E5-4B91-B626-A081EF8E1BE6.gif (498x278, 542K)

i've never heard about this. is the crossover with re:zero on CGtranslations?

here's the deal with the konosuba X rezero light novel crossover. it was translated by a remfag who was so obsessed with his waifu that he dropped the translation as soon as his waifu didn't have anymore scenes. the project was picked up by 2 different groups and hasn't been completed for 3 years.

if any remfags reading this, fuck you.

remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/05/09/give-blessings-to-the-beautiful-maid/

yukigamiwebnovel.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/konosuba-x-rezero-crossover-chapter-2/

Attached: cap5.jpg (1033x476, 27K)

Based Grizz

Maybe because he stopped translating it because it was ass.

It sucks and there are much better things to translate instead. How about instead of whining you do it yourself?

t. Remfaggots
kek

why are these threads better than the threads for the individual shows? besides the inescapable waifu shitflinging these threads are almost civil.

You clearly havent been in these threads when a new chapter comes up.
Its filled with insufferable faggots and power level spics

bring it on bitch

Attached: 1466517313.gif (428x241, 3M)

cringe

I have though, and even these threads at their worst don't match the pure, military-grade autism that is an overlord thread.

I'd deal with 1,000 aquaposters and seething remfags over the communist utopia guy in the overlord thread, or the one that won't shut up about french revolutionary politics.

Get a room already

Attached: 1558256974623.jpg (1015x931, 805K)

You do you, but at least the YS and Konosuba threads most of the times are more comfy than these threads

>Also where the fuck was Aqua?
this was my question the entire time

LOL. So you're the one baiting them in the Overlord thread.

I like Aqua, but if no Aqua means that the Aquaposters seethe then its fine by me

Probably Aniz's MASSIVE spell circles.

you don't mean that fampai

Attached: 1911222.gif (500x417, 1.13M)

You should be permabanned. I was so happy when you got a 3 day ban

I'm not even participating at this point, just watching the ball roll downhill.

Nice dubble dubbs btw.

Attached: aquathumbsup.jpg (600x600, 90K)

i hate u

Stop trolling overlord threads you cancerous aquatards

Report them, last time the Aquafaggot above me got a 3 day ban, we can make it a month long if you just bait and report him

why are you overcucks so mad?

Attached: 1558213421206.gif (752x846, 464K)

>calls us mad when he us the first one to raid the overlord threads
the absolute state of aquatards

holy fuck my sides how have i not seen this before?

Attached: lol.jpg (680x441, 22K)

have you ever considered that maybe overlord threads are just extremely low quality and no one is raiding them?

What was the Hamsuke joke about? Some kind of reference to Gintama? Why?

checking these delightfully devilish digits.

Attached: devilish_digits.png (265x340, 145K)

>defending raiding threads
im not even mad, in fact do it, even more reasons to ban people like you

I remember when raiding on Yea Forums was the politically correct thing to do

Attached: 1557857275077.jpg (318x336, 35K)

>2008 was over 10 years ago

Attached: 1557161645477.jpg (480x550, 32K)

>implying anyone is raiding threads besides one obnoxious aquaposter

overlord threads are literally just autism olympics. the threads are of extremely low quality. the current one up has a grand total of three (3) aquaposts in it, one of them being just now after you went and baited the aquaposter. no one is raiding your threads.

the threads are just bad my dude, you're in denial.

it hurts, doesn't it?

And? If you dont like it dont post in it. Call me a faggot, a white knight or whatever you want, but i cant stand having a decent thread and then some faggot raiding it.
Im glad Yea Forums changed this and the moderation has somewhat gotten more strict.
Dont like it? Go to the hundreds of less moderated images boards out there.

>Im glad Yea Forums changed this and the moderation has somewhat gotten more strict.
spotted the newfag, I bet you use myspace too

>oh no, he called me a newfag in na anonymous board where i dont have a backlog and nobody knows who i am, what do i do?

seethe more newfag

>fuck, he keeps calling me a newfag, and now he thinks im seething! his autism is so strong!!

ur mad lol

if you seriously think that people are brigading the overlord threads, you have NO idea what an actual raid looks like. If this was a few months ago when the fags in the axis cult discord were at it you may have had a point, but you're just a fucking idiot.

>oh look, I've shat all upon myself, now that I smell like shit I'll accuse everyone else of shitting on me.
This is you right now.

Attached: pyugouy.jpg (412x398, 36K)

You think im saying this because of the 3 posts in the overlord thread? Are you autistic?
Im not even talking about overlord threads, im talking about raiding threads with massive shitpost, not 3 random posts.

The newfag is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a newfag and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Attached: 1557795577527.gif (447x576, 698K)

one determined aquaposter does not a raid make, dipshit.

are the sataniafags out to get you too?

>does not a raid make
>esl kun keeps thinkig its about aquafags, when i told him it was raiding in general

based and Axispilled

you think you're smart you aren't

it's a grammatical device you fucking nigger, the kind they teach you in a middle school english literature class. read a book, if you're capable of such a thing.

>raiding in general
no one has raided this board since the axis discord got bored and gave up. if you think that low quality content and half-assed trolling is "raiding", you don't even know what that term means.

>defending his esl
kekek

Isn't Betty basically the Patchouli of Re:Zero?

Attached: 1369457518268.jpg (850x680, 512K)

based

Aqua literally lives in yall's heads rent free. This be some funny shit
konosuba wins the isekaibowl

Attached: meguman.jpg (343x335, 37K)

>konosuba wins the isekaibowl

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: smugaqua.jpg (176x286, 10K)

Samefagging so hard

samefaggot

Attached: 1557081490437.png (523x520, 391K)

Your turn

Attached: 73D1A035-31B1-4C95-9811-60D4B4D88F88.jpg (824x404, 173K)

Dont mind him, he is an aquatard that always replies to himself when noone is backing him up. He is honestly way too retarded to accept it, isn’t that right Tsun?

Jumping at shadows....

Attached: eatadicknigger.png (1920x1080, 373K)

Aquafag haunts their thoughts now

Tsun, remember when in the other thread everyone mocked you up for using paint to hide you samefag, and after you got banned we knew you were samefagging?
I remember

Attached: 3EE495AD-BFA6-4E67-B77F-DB0C5B4F92DB.jpg (1553x466, 224K)

>Paint in the tab
>same custom file names
>The other user hasn't screenshotted his perspective
The samefag is so hard

>muh aquafag conspiracy
please take your medication.

He is a crazy stalker that follows me across boards

>paint in the tab
am I supposed to project the screenshot straight to the Yea Forums server with my big dick energy?

>"same" custom file names
>everyone that names their reaction images is part of some aquafag conspiracy

I'll give you the other guy not screenshotting, but you'd accuse him of the same thing so it doesn't matter anyway.

Here's another "custom" file for you, is there some grand sataniafag conspiracy too?

Attached: youshouldbeashamed.png (540x540, 206K)

Its not a conspiracy, its the same aquatard that samefags in every thread to back him up
If you care here is proof, compare the deleted posts
desuarchive.org/a/thread/188339027/
After he got banned it stopped being a “conspiracy”

You're delusional, it's almost like you believe all Aquachads are a single poster.

my dude

Attached: 1we6nyk8l1811.png (1000x708, 744K)

>Sataniafag
>Reddit spacing
This is golden, peak autism

>when you realize that the satanifags and aquafags are the same people

Attached: 116.jpg (1377x1080, 138K)

cheers

Attached: pokemon.jpg (600x960, 62K)

that filename is suspicious

Attached: 1557845480759.jpg (1400x761, 86K)

they're more or less the same character just inverted

Aqua
>a goddess
>usually just a dipshit, sometimes verges on chunni territory
>blue color pallet
>never applies effort, invariably succeeds anyway due to comrades

Satania
>a devil
>usually chunni, sometime verges on dipshit territory
>red color pallet
>always up to something, never succeeds due to comrades

also both sataniafags and aquafags are notorious shitposters.

>always using the same images
>esl gramar
>overuses emoticons like :D
>samefags
>shitposts any thread that has to do with konosuba
Its hard not spotting you Tsun. And if that creeps you then im gonna do it even harder, if that gets you a trauma even better

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: OK6W_koKDUEQjGir5fld4ogjsOK6W_koKDOK6W_koKDUEQjGir5fld4ogjsUEQjGir5fld4ogjsOK6W_koKDUEQjGir5fld4ogjs (154x251, 19K)

is this how kazuma feels when it comes to dealing with retards

stop it

Attached: 2d906f_6187439.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

At least Aqua gets some of her shit together and is bearable sometimes, the ESL aquatard is the worst side of Aqua that shitposts these threads

Ainz vs Megumin, who would win?

I really wish the Aquafag was gone so we could have comfy threads

#metoo

The Axis Church will continue its everlasting effort to rid these threads of Undead-loving scums.

duckroll

Attached: angry little ducky.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Megumin is cuter, so she wins

>People actually dislike her
What's wrong with Overcuck fags?

Attached: AquaEating3.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>retarded Aqua gif
Based retard

Nothing, in fact it all started because some albedocuck raided your thread and you got upset. Not only that but since then you’ve come to every isekai wuartet thread and made multiple threads mocking overlordfags with the horse picture.
Also notice how nobody is picking a bone with overlordfags nor has mentioned them besides you.
Your autism is over the roofs

>implying Memeugin is cuter than kawaii magical Bone-chan Ainz-sama

Stop fucking arguing and start talking about Isekai Quartet you autists.

The preview is out, and I wanna know why the Nazarick crew are fuming at the class after asking them to give Ainz their sasugas

Tell that to the autist Aquaposter.

>Tfw the shitty useless godless is too broken for the setting both power wise and plot wise
You do know that her speciality is purification, healing and support right? She can maybe heal Subaru but Tanya is outside her powers or knowledge, same goes for this whole show of being transported. Also she doesn't have any special vision to see mana or curse, more like smell/feeling the curse and that would actually be fap material

you are having paranoid delusions. please see professional help.

Nice argument, where did you learn it? In kindergarten?

Stop encouraging him

>Some axis cultist says something
>Some retard replies
>Some user drops Konosuba facts
>Some axis cultist replies with bait fan fiction
>Original user ignores
>Some retard replies
Jesus, this thread has gone to shit.

That's exactly why he should be in. His edginess should be played for laughs and the other casts take turns shitting on him.

Attached: kazuma.jpg (1366x768, 56K)

bwhahaha

Attached: 1557251406058.jpg (1134x2166, 332K)

delete this

Emilia deserves better

Based Aqua poster at it again I see.

>Emilia deserves better
who?

Attached: ks08_040.jpg (1552x873, 240K)

easy there buta-onna! picking on zerofags is pathetic

Attached: meowmeow.jpg (1148x875, 152K)

Is Zero the worst show in Quartet? The characters have pretty boring interactions and everytime I see Subaru tell Emilia that he will help her I get cringe flashbacks of him being autistic

Attached: lalatina5.jpg (1919x1079, 629K)

same, zero is trash and should be replaced with shieldcuck

based

I just finished Re Zero and I thought Emilia was best girl by far, I don't know why Yea Forums doesn't like her.

They don't like her because author made someone boring like Emilia the main character and also the target of MC's affection. You'll see Rem fans refer to the web novel A-LOT

she's cute though and the only reason she seems boring is that she had little to no screentime in the anime

Aqua is the greatest!

Attached: happy dance.gif (240x320, 235K)

and the bestest

Attached: 1557261597659.jpg (706x720, 95K)

Or maybe the fact that she IS boring

well maybe you're boring

Her character traits are
>kind
>gentle
>pure, in fact to pure she doesn’t know what sex is or even have a understanding of love
She spends most of arcs doing nothing forcing Subaru to save her. She sat in the mansion and let the witch cult massacre the village while Rem or Ram try to at least protect the children. What type of person aspiring to be ruler tries to run away when their subjects are being massacred?

She has no chemistry with Subaru on screen, all of their interactions is “EMT majorly divine” as Subaru’s not even looking at her and instead is fellating some imaginary idealized version of her.

The funny thing is that the anime director was a massive emiliafag and tried to increase her prominence.

but muh dragon queen was supposed to rule the seven kingdoms

The author was the one who made Subaru in love with Rem, the anime director Watanabe tried to change that.

Supposedly she is developed more and becomes more interesting in arc 4 which has not been animated yet. Through arc 3 though, it hard to see how someone could like her more than Rem.

Attached: (Hi10)_Re_Zero_-_25_(BD_720p)_(BlurayDesuYo)_(39118571).mkv_snapshot_25.26_[2019.05.19_17.07.13].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

In the source material she doesn’t even want to be ruler, she’s a pawn to Roswaal. Her end of the deal is to selfishly use the kingdom’s resources to unpopsical her village. The whole speal about equality is an anime invention

Have you read Arc 4?