How about a harem manga/anime:

How about a harem manga/anime:

But all the girls are cakes

Attached: Persona 5 The Animation - 19 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.23_[2018.08.11_14.40.50].jpg (1920x1080, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4VGJmgeyCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YES please

Sounds like shit desu

Attached: uh.png (670x447, 157K)

That sounds like a fun premise to read about but then in classic fashion would eventually devolve into being just another harem and you realize that the premise was just a way to trick you into thinking it would be different.

>harem
Shit
>cakes
I change my mind

>girls are cakes
How old is the MC? Comparable age? Or is he a high school student? Are the cakes his teachers at his school? Is one of them his oneesan?

It would be like the loli harems, the old hags are the ones that stand out. People are attracted to novelty. In a harem of cakes, the loli will be the best.

Girls will range from 19 to 28

I want to see the keions as christmas cakes.

Attached: 90201ab27fc237f86d72c7ac30a5879e.jpg (2560x1600, 417K)

Good

this would sell like hot cakes in winter.
MC is 18 in college or high school, cakes are from 20 to the exquisite 30s
>t. flying lolicon

Kakifly had a chance to do this in his new manga, but unfortunately didn't. I need my Caketsu.

like, cakes you mean keeki?

Attached: ZX9129A_460.jpg (460x259, 43K)

A Cake is strictly 25+.

>harem about cakes
>19
Fucking retards.

Has there even been a cgdct series where the girls grow up?

Lucky Star sort of counts in that the main charas are now in University/College, but they don't really look older.

I'd Kawa her kamis

Premise: MC is a young college guy who notices the trend of despair in his 25+ year old childhood friend, she offers to take him out for a meal out of the blue and confesses over dinner that she feels that she’s pissed away her young romantic experiences and is now a ‘dried up hag’ and begs the MC to consider a relationship with her in exchange for assuming a subservient cocksleeve wife roll in the house.

He declines but she keeps attempting to persuade him with general lewd behaviour and antics, after a week of this he reluctantly accepts and news of this gets out to other cakes. Friends of the girl, friends of his sister, friends of his mother, cakes around campus etc. A smorgasbord of a cake harem forms and they all want a piece of the ‘guy who loves cakes’, they in their misplaced desperation think he is their last chance at a proper relationship before they become spinsters.

Also MC is not a beta cuck, but not outwardly alpha in his sexual pursuits. his main features are his ambitions (success, wealth etc) and considers pursuing the opposite sex unfulfilling after many terrible one sided relationships - of which we’re all women under the age of 19, hence the hook for a cake being a suitable partner with both youth and maturity on offer.

It's been done.

Attached: Happy Lesson.jpg (225x276, 45K)

Sounds good.

Sounds great too me

>pic
You had my curiosity
>idea
Now you have my atention

Sounds like a good VN with plenty routes.

So is she canon in the P5 anime? We didn't see her in the last OVA did we?

>HappyLesson: Mama Sensei wa Saikou! had one volume published in English as Happy Lesson by ADV Manga on December 29, 2003 before the license was dropped and the publisher went defunct.

>The series was discontinued with 20 chapters serialized and 14 chapters released in two volumes. The third volume was never published.

>The first two seasons continuously feed us with family themes. FAMILY. So it's the male lead and the 5 female teachers who decided to be his mothers doing family orientated stuff. Family goes here, goes there - encounters some problems and we have some drama but in the end all is good.
>Nothing sexual implied (except for the occasional fanservice goodness that even Chitose doesn't recognize), nothing implied that their relationship is anything other than a son and his mother's
IMAGINE BEING THIS GARBAGE OF A SERIES

Attached: 1393234632036.png (500x368, 301K)

Would this count? The harem is mostly cake aged women.

Attached: 1547915336733.jpg (1280x1600, 299K)

>Joji manabe
Even after all these years he's still based.

How many different types of cakes are there for this harem.

Just looked through this one and it's definitely a good erotic manga, protagonist isn't a beta male either. Saw a few panels of this before actually thought I didn't know what they're from at the time.

Better idea, lets just have every cake get her own bf and be happy?

Sounds awesome, I would definitely read/watch it

Attached: R8fCeV5.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

I want to K-On girls married and with children.
Mio can at least feed 3 or 5 children.

Attached: kisspng-mio-akiyama-ritsu-tainaka-tsumugi-kotobuki-yui-hir-mio-akiyama-5b22a5976c54b1.93709587152899 (900x1140, 163K)

The anime at the end made the mc say he cant see them as mothers so they become his bride

That's not an anime.

How about a romantic anime:

But there's no harem, no love triangle, no contrived drama, and the main love interest has all your favorite characteristics.

Please, I hope someone expands from this concept and executes it just right. Many a fine concept have fallen flat because somebody botched the execution down the line.

stories are about conflict, usually.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4VGJmgeyCc

Sekirei?

You know, it's possible to make a non-contrived conflict without harems or love triangles.

Only if they're also lolis.

Fund it.

See

I only said it had been done, not that it was good.