Black Clover

old thread hit bump limit

Attached: hard_truth.jpg (1280x860, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiermaker.com/create/black-clover-power-scaling-lol-14163
youtube.com/watch?v=5LGqJNBhfks
twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1130870746878795776
mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001925
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where will the elves go after this arc?

Attached: Wth.png (326x620, 175K)

Looks like this image is perfect for silly memes.

>fana is a heal-
Fuck off

I'm sure Licht will be alive. Everyone else moves on.

Since they can't keep any of the bodies and it'd probably take too long to make new bodies for them, I imagine the only ones to live through this will be Licht, Vetto and Fana.

Those three and Yuno will be responsible for finding fertile partners and saving the elf race from extinction.
Imagine Fana (elf) meeting Fana (human) and them offering Mars a 3 way for reproduction.

You know you want to
tiermaker.com/create/black-clover-power-scaling-lol-14163

Attached: Tiers.png (1229x813, 585K)

They'll reclaim their homeland in the magic zone and go into hiding like before

>Vanessa that high

Attached: words of death.png (543x580, 363K)

> fate cat
> OP
user you must have forgotten the time vanessa got fucked over by elf-luck.

Her ability is to defy/control fate. Why do you think she is constantly sidelined? Shit's OP and if they actually used her, she would break nearly any fight, especially as support.

Are we gauging it by how optimal a character can be then?

Beats me, not my list. Just pointing out that Vanessa is god tier support. She can prevent the deaths of any of her friends when she's around.

This meme was never funny.

Didn't think about it

Attached: yo sup.png (1280x1702, 2.11M)

I just wanna mention a few I personally think.
>OP AF
Wevil should be a class of his own. Also I get Vanessa power is OP but she shouldn't be there.
>Super fucking Strong
Secre is not that strong and we have no idea how strong tetia was.
>Very Very Strong
I personally think all the captains, 15 year old fana, Elf gauche, Elf Luck, Compass should be one tier lower. Elf Rhya should be one higher.
>Very Strong
Vetto should be higher and all the other elfs in that list should go lower.

That's as far as I'm willing to go.

Okay what do you call these clothes? not the corset the white one.

Attached: kirsch.jpg (500x550, 66K)

I'm certain I've posted an answer to this regarding Mimosa's dress because they've got similar ones.

would you go with tsun human or tsun elf?

Attached: 001.png (879x606, 484K)

Both

she has potential to be god-teir but right now she cant use that power for long periods of time, and her offense cant do enough to stop people from just killing her/her teammates till the death sticks.

Was gonna make this a tierlist thing on tiermaker but apparently you gotta make an account for it so fuck that.

What will happen to these characters after this arc is done?
>Survive & Join Black Bulls/Clover Kingdom
>Survive and fuck off to do their own shit
>Won't Survive

Attached: who is gonna stick around.jpg (720x240, 140K)

FWK,Licht and Valtos probably wont survive/stay.
I hope Sally and Secre(officially) joins the black bulls.
I feel like Rades is gonna do his own thing.
The rest of them escape or something.

>Survive & Join Black Bulls/Clover Kingdom
Sally and Secre
>Survive and fuck off to do their own shit
Fana, Vetto, Rades, Wevil, Licht
>Won't Survive
Rhya, Valtos, Lumiere, Patri

Attached: teirlist.png (1280x1698, 2.11M)

Tsun human with tsun elf looks

Nero needs to hurry and cast forbidden sealing magic to turn back into a bird so I can give my dick a break.

Charla will be gone anyway
I'll go for the human tsun

Attached: 1558707938918.png (1547x1055, 932K)

What do you think is gonna happen to the magic stones if something does happen to Lumiere

litch is so beautiful

black bulls ofc

williams is op user

The elves keep them. Or they break.

BEAUTIFUL

Asta will eat them and gain mana

Where is he?

Attached: Wizard King Sekke.png (1925x1072, 1.97M)

He has a tragic tragic story

I am patiently waiting for comfy snow setting come the spade arc

Just 10 more years guys

If they’re endgame then more like six.

I didn’t realize episode 1 was literally a stand-alone ova by Xebec

With tabata's pacing it's more like 4.

Attached: Charm.png (423x335, 140K)

>She can prevent the deaths of any of her friends when she's around.

What about herself

She's included, Jdog.

>water mage that can't use healing magic

Why is Noelle such a useless piece of shit? Even Sister Lily can use water magic to heal.

She's much better than Katara, Jdog.

Attached: Licht_Anime.png (945x765, 757K)

that was just anime only filler

Hopefully once this arc is over we can finally kill all subhuman races including elves, fairies, dwarves, and peasants.

Attached: augustus clover.png (624x479, 270K)

I like how you guys cant accept that this arc is the ending of the series

youtube.com/watch?v=5LGqJNBhfks
Hes got a point.

clean your toilet

>asta goes toe to toe with demon
>basically at the level of the 1st wizard king said to be the strongest
>c-c-lean ur toilet!!!
So you cant accept that your series is spiraling into a toilet with power creep faster than dbs power creep?

i don't even read this manga, i'm just here to tell you to clean your toilet jimbo

Not him, but
>toe to toe
He just got close to wevil at the end of the chapter, and we don't even know what will happen after that. Even when he hurt him before with Yuno, wevil just undid any harm with his word magic.

I can't wait for the introduction of angels! When the FWK used his mana zone, Wevil said something along the lines of "Oh, so you took inspiration from THAT world." He couldn't have been referring to the underworld, so there must be something above! :0

Asta has glaring weaknesses like range. Asta is a hard counter to all magic, so it's like saying "water is a power creep because it can knock out any flame." If there was somebody who was faster than Asta, perhaps a light magic wielder, then Asta would be BTFO'd

I think it's what the TN says, but still, if there exist devils in the BC world then angels are pretty much a given.

Attached: 01.png (808x450, 255K)

Valtos dies saving patri.
fwk gets sealed again.
Sekre joins the bulls.
Wevil gets his body destroyed but not his soul.
Elves go away with sally to make new bodies and return the original ones.
Rades goes his own way.

if it's so easy to make bodies though, what's there to stop wevil/amvil from just having sally make them bodies?

>Elves go away with sally to make new bodies and return the original ones.
too convenient and would take too much time.

The remaining elves are certainly gonna have to give up their bodies ASAP. The only ones with a chance to survive are the ones listed there.
Licht, Vetto and Fana all have new bodies, so they're safe. Patri always had a thing with William so they may end up sharing the body or something. And Yuno is technically an elf now but will probably stay that way cause doesn't really matter for him.
Oh, and Rhya may get to keep his just on the fact that his body is a total nobody as far as we know.

Attached: 1552828705364.png (768x1200, 511K)

She's genetically inclined to be DPS

The amount of mana and talent the body needs.
Asta should have a clone though so one of the devils might go in there.

I can see this happening just wish for more elves to stay if it would end up this way.

Is it weird that I'm gonna miss Wevil?

>Wevil's soul takes Julius' body
How would you guys feel about this

Seriously, she's 17? Wasn't expecting that.

Anime ages, man.

>Seriously, she's 17? Wasn't expecting that.
Why she looks like she's 17-19. It's not like Zora whose 25 or The King whose 35.

The way she acted and the company she kept just made me think she was Vanessa's age, early to mid twenties. Not 2 years older than Asta.

People can act older than their age, who knew.

I hope they'll hug or something when tsun tsun got freed from Charla.

You're expecting too much

>I hope they'll hug or something
Post how you want their hug to be like.

Attached: hug.png (846x1200, 667K)

Attached: nero and birdsta.jpg (1080x720, 97K)

It's only going to take that long if you expect Diamond and Heart to be the same length as the Clover arc, which they won't be. They're side locations like the Witches' Forest, except a bit bigger than that. Diamond has already been featured a bit too, so I could see that one being a year or so in length, a little bit more of the dwarfs are connected to Diamond and need help. Heart might be a bit longer though since it's more mysterious and apparently allied with Clover, so whatever happens there is going to be a bit more complicated than the Bulls just waltzing in to smack some bad guys.

Would half a year suffice for Diamond or 3/4 of a year?

Looks weird but nice

It depends. Based on Mars and Asta promising to help each other if they're ever in trouble, Mars going against Morris by trying to control the king and the Bulls getting a new mobile base I predict that the Diamond arc will involve Mars fucking up and Asta taking his gang to save him. It won't be a big war like the elf arc, but more like an infiltration mission. There aren't that many enemies either, since basically everyone outside of Morris and the new shining generals are shitters. The country is big on mines so it might be connected to the dwarfs who are associated with that, which in turn would introduce more characters and problems into the equation. I'm kind of expecting Diamond to be the arc where the Bulls' VC gets introduced since Asta and Noelle are stronger than your average VC now, so perhaps Yami will ask the VC to lead the squad while he recovers from his injuries. If the VC has a really strict personality in contrast to Yami or if she's even crazier than the average Bull then that could lead to some problems during the arc as well.

If the arc is just the Bulls, Mars&Ladros and some helpers like Lotus vs Morris and the remaining 6 generals then it wouldn't be very long. If they just go in and mount a revolution then it could be as few as ~30, but if they have to break Mars out of prison and do espionage and stuff then that will add to the length. If the dwarfs show up then that alone will probably add like 20-30 chapters to it. Overall I expect it to last almost a year at minimum, but no more than 1.5 years.

What if it's another year-long arc? And the way Tabata tackles Diamond is just like how One Piece tackled Alabasta, where in the middle of infiltrating, they save the whole country?

but that wouldn't be good because instead of wandering freelancers, the bulls are a military unit of an enemy country so "saving" diamond would basically be staging a coup

A year sounds pretty good. The main issue is that the arc has to be different from the current one in some way so it can't just be an all out conflict. The Bulls having to covertly get inside the kingdom and act as revolutionaries would be pretty unique the kind of situation that could only really happen with Diamond or Heart.

There's nothing wrong with them staging a coup. I think it was implied that Morris is controlling the king in some way which has given him leeway to conduct human experiments of children. Removing someone like that from power at the request of a lower ranking officer would probably just make the public side with the Bulls.

But they would be giving authority to whoever Mars says has to be in charge, they only helped because Mars is Asta's friend.
Real life example would be the US "liberating" Iraq and Afghanistan, nobody is saying coup anywhere.

>and act as revolutionaries
Eh, I don't want another Wano situation again. They would also be caught right away because their grimoires are clovers.

>the Shadow Palace exists between the world of the living and "that world" or the world of the dead
>at the top floor of the Palace there is a doorway to the world of the living
>logically, at the bottom floor of the Palace there should be a doorway to the world of the dead
>the magic eating sausages are coming in from above and driving everyone towards the bottom
Noelle is Hell soon.

Perhaps elf-Sekke is guarding the entrance to the underworld? He's the only one powerful enough to be trusted with such a task.

Attached: 01.png (918x1300, 479K)

how do other kingdoms grimoires work? i can see diamonds becoming like stars for higher levels, but what about heart/spade?

Just let him go outside. Maybe some fresh air will make him want to stop.

I doubt it works like that since they wouldn't really match the playing card suits anymore if the shapes were changed. Also the whole thing about each leaf of a clover representing something different is actually based on real world folklore, which doesn't apply to diamonds, spades and hearts. I'm expecting a big tweest about how all the grimoires actually have clovers on them but the other kingdoms just use magic to put their own insignias on the covers. Maybe there will be someone really strong in Diamond or Heart who falls into despair and when his grimoire transforms the cover just peels off to reveal the true cover. That's really the only explanation that makes sense since otherwise Clover's grimoires would be somehow special just because of the geographical area they appeared in.

Remember Fuegoleon vs Fat Captain guy and Fana vs Noelle + Jack and Vetto vs Meleoleona and Charmy vs Lira and Mimosa and Rhya and Valtos and Rades and Lonne? Tabata doesn't.
He really should've finished all those fights before starting the one with Wevil at full. Going back to those right now would be the ultimate cockblock.

I agree that he should have finished them, but I think we might still see those fights. Gueldre went inside the Shadow Palace but still hasn't appeared and if he's going to help someone it would make the most sense for it to be Fuego, considering he's probably familiar with Kaiser's powers and also had a hand in Fuego losing a hand. Nozel also wanted to check up on Noelle which could lead to something and then there's the sausages raining down on everyone. There's potentially something weird going on at the bottom of the Shadow Palace too since there was a lone presence there on Mimosa's map that was never identified.

Attached: 1549023236885.jpg (544x931, 105K)

Those fight aren't important right now.

Cursed image

Attached: 23797ff7-4091-4e7e-b889-0dab38926249.png (1141x1920, 767K)

All those fights would be interrupted by the devil's flood. There's a forbidden magic user in each fight who'd be immune to it too.

personally i wouldn't mind a bigger asta. not even taller, just bigger. he's too twinkish to really be the muscle monster he's supposed to be

Perhaps a timeskip will take care of that. If he is to become the wizard king by the end of the series, he would presumably have to be at least 18 years old, since it would be ridiculous to have a minor leading an entire kingdom's military. He's currently 16 so it wouldn't even be that long of a skip.

Attached: BlueRose.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Charla will become the soul of the fetus of Charlotte's and Yami's child

Still not better than Noeru.

Attached: Noeru happy.png (420x468, 481K)

Just caught with Black Clover.
I literally shouted OH NO NO NO NO NO NO with the Bird Reveal.
This is some Tobi=Obito bullshit here man.

Don't tell me you didn't notice anything suspicious with Nero.

I knew there was bullshit with Nero, but I didn't think it'd be fan tier shit like Tobi=Obito.

That's why I OH NO NO NO NO NO'd while laughing my ass off.

Literally woke up my gf by hooping "OH SHIT, OH NONONONONONO BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE.|

Attached: 1547262043525.png (800x651, 175K)

it's just a shitposter, don't reply to them

I noticed.

It’s not bad at all. Asta with a Yami-esque build like that would actually be pretty cool.

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-013907_Chrome.jpg (400x496, 99K)

Maybe just the number of hearts in the grimoire. For spade, beats me.

Yuno should've been another girl in asta's harem

but then he'd just be another loser to sister lilly

Suited for their personalities or something, clover has sophisticated magic, diamond has rough but polished magic.
Heart has support magic, spade has magic that helps to survive the winters.

Share lives with the people they possessed, and augment their magic, like Yuno and Sylph.

this series keeps me from killing myself

That's an awful idea.

shovel magic

>Rival ends up marrying and getting impregnated by the protagonist after losing to him
Based. FemYuno seems like the type to fuck Asta in his sleep though.

Is anti-magic so an abbaration or not? It seems like the powerful ancient guys don't even care there's something that can literally destroy magic. I thought the first king would at least be interested.

>helps survive the winter
Will the old meme of LIFE STYLE MAGIC come true?

There user, have some Noelle.

Attached: Noelle salute cute.jpg (640x360, 29K)

>tfw its just Shovel Magic and Shovel Magic Accessories.

Attached: Super Shovel 9000.png (594x444, 293K)

>rough but polished

Also the ability to harvest some great radishes and make some great porridge

BC would be more famous if Asta were a female.
But the same thing would happen if Yuno were a girl.

Attached: femsta.jpg (778x1200, 114K)

>yurishitter fanbase.
Dodged a bullet

So, what did she bury under Yami's orders?

Julius.

Julius' hard drive. Yami is a true bro.

Julius.

toilet. clean.

And thank God for that, thankfully the only occasional problem we have to deal with is the rare fujoshit being disgusting, and even then its not hard to drive em off.

I'd like it if we could officially have everyone stop forgetting that Asta's swords can basically defeat everything.

They have fucking worked on everything he has bothered to try them on. Of course they'll work on the fucking demon.

The problem is that those people associate hard counters with how the stupid light novel shit authors do it.

Attached: noelle saliva.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

>Asta is on 1st wizard king level now
>People say this isn't the end of the series

The biggest weakness to astas swords is asta.

I guess nozel is omega god king level because asta AND yuno got there shit kicked by dark patry

Toilet.

Yet he can hit the demon with them even when 1st wizard king had trouble hitting the demon

which is what?

It's called a blind spot, every humanoid being with 2 eyes on the front of their heads has one. It helps that the other superior fighters are distracting him from noticing.

Attached: sally.jpg (576x1024, 99K)

They didnt have much trouble at all hitting him.
Now post the panel where asta hit wevil.

Ahh yes of course! Two extremely fast guys moving around he can predict and out maneuver but some slow short man he couldn't possibly see coming since short man must have been moving at light speed for demon boy to not notice!

Forgot image

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-121829_Chrome.jpg (1076x1534, 1.01M)

Where did asta hit the devil?
Pls post asta making contact with the devils body with his sword.

Yes, Asta is light speed at least. Do you have any more tantrums to cry about?

Attached: crying.jpg (320x320, 33K)

So you are saying shortman is at the speed of them two combined?
read the latest chapter retard boy

I will post every single page of the latest chapter than.
Because it didnt happen.

Attached: 01 (1).png (919x1300, 442K)

Attached: 02.png (917x1300, 561K)

Attached: 03.png (925x1300, 364K)

Attached: 04.png (900x1300, 493K)

Attached: 05.png (926x1300, 493K)

Attached: 06.png (900x1300, 316K)

Attached: 07 (2).png (900x1300, 490K)

what're the huge chances the cocoon will move like a ball and their pose turn into missionary position?

Attached: 08 (1).png (900x1300, 302K)

Attached: 09 (1).png (922x1300, 422K)

I like where you're going with this user.

Attached: 10-11.png (1820x1300, 981K)

Attached: 12.png (926x1300, 631K)

Attached: 14.png (937x1300, 588K)

End
Asta didnt hit wevil.

Attached: 15.png (917x1300, 504K)

>Asta didnt hit wevil.
>Posts an image with him clearly cutting through and hitting wevil
yikes you clover cucks sure are delusional.

>is clearly blind
>clearly hitting hitting between the middle and left prong of a trident

>A magic trident can now stop anti mana
Wew if thats the case thats some extremely bad writing. Although I guess that's just the usual then

>hes balding AND blind
Life has not been easy on you.

He clashed the trident, you blind retard.

This comment didn't age well

At least pretend you read the manga.
His magic can create real things.

Attached: Screenshot_20190525-124731_Chrome.jpg (1005x820, 513K)

yikes

This is the most important page, the trident can break down magic.

Looks like fine wine to me

You should at least pretend you can read what you post KEK
>Attacks this fast I cant react with word magic
proof that asta must be on par with minato at speed

Attached: jimbo's head.jpg (1280x865, 511K)

He made real fucking swords

Attached: 06-07.png (1781x1300, 1.1M)

rent free

It was a sudden surprise attack launched by yuno, now kill yourself.

>didnt block fwks attack.
>blocks astas attack
Uhhuh

I'm new to these threads since I just recently caught up with the manga, but what is this boogeyman that keeps spewing shitposts? Since when is this happening?

Attached: 0064-010.jpg (646x503, 108K)

sad that you will defend this predictable writing of Asta beating the demon.

Almost 2 years now.

Attached: talk to the hand.png (252x302, 50K)

Since the very beggining. Just get used to him, he won't be going away any time soon. Just laugh at him. This is when user found him out and since then we know who he is, what he likes to masturbate to, and what he loves to hate on.

Attached: Jericho exposed.jpg (1433x1096, 1.36M)

I'll take your goal post change as you not having anymore arguments.

Yeah we get it. The animation is really bad too. Probably because the brand itself isn't all that more successful than something like highschool of the dead

BROS

Attached: CHADS OF WSJ.jpg (1394x267, 67K)

Noelle will stop wevil, she is a Valkyrie and devils hate water.

Attached: Noelle.png (3780x2446, 3.46M)

>Gets btfod by someone with no offensive spells

Everyone knows buu tier regen>offense

Keep crying

Attached: yamight.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

This guy is really trying to find anything he can to defend agaisnt the wishing energy, rewind quirk and muh 7 quirks asspulls. Talk about pathetic.

Their first child will be Julius' reincarnation though. She can be the second one.

Attached: 1558625092899.png (512x640, 262K)

Or the whole shinso fight. Jeremy cannot defend that at all.

Attached: sipping.jpg (644x1200, 109K)

>tfw even when you remove all their powers, Asta is still a more entertaining character to watch.

>MUH MHA
Pathetic cope

>unkillable phoenix
>a serial killer obsessed with slashing women
>a flood of sausages raining from above
user I regret to inform you but Noelle is dead. The Bulls will have to travel to the underworld to rescue her soul. Or perhaps they will ask Wevil to resurrect her.

And you cant defend Noelle instant power boost, yami dimension ass pull and strings of fate bs

Attached: 1543471292776.png (952x597, 583K)

Has anyone bothered trying to translate the demon language?

Do you anons believe the rumor of episode 91 and 92 having the same animation as episode 84?
Actually, the guy who claimed that is the same guy who leaked the new key visual of the anime for the arc of the elf invasion. Do you think he's legit?
twitter.com/Spytrue/status/1130870746878795776

Attached: trio.jpg (679x980, 521K)

Speedreader

Where do you find the authors comments?

We have reason to believe. This guy spoiled the anime's key visual before it was officially released.

> litterally telling you how the powersystem works.

>infodump panels
>a-asspull r-rite guise
I'm worried for Jdog's mental health
Horikoshi's bad writing has gotten to him

Attached: aster.jpg (600x600, 65K)

You just posted the reason.

>chapter 13 Telling you how grimoires fuction.
>100 plus chapters ayyoo wishing energy

>I'm worried for Jdog's mental health
I've been saying over and over again that he's mentally ill. He's had Asta screaming in his head for the past 1 year and a half.

>100 plus chapters
The page posted is literally from the first arc
>wishing energy
Why are you projecting MHA so hard?

I guess but it's not going to be julius vs patri.
It's likely elf rill fight and the mereoleona vs elves fight.

Isn't it pretty obvious that he's mentally ill? Who spends so much time trying to annoy people who like something what you don't like?

My argument is in bcs favour not against it

Probably both fights honestly. We usually get sakuga in a single episode. This time is 2 episodes.

Sure it is jdog

>He's going full retard again.
How many times now? The 492th time?

Attached: w.png (725x615, 642K)

Fellow noelle bro.
Hes been doing this for over 12 years.
The number has to be way higher than that.

Attached: 1554425966718.jpg (856x1417, 110K)

Come on now. Julius vs Patri is chapter 143-145 and Mereo vs the elves is 150-153. How exactly do you figure these are going to be adapted in two episodes?

Its leona fags clinging to hope

The same way tokyo ghoul re 2 was adapted

Maybe it's Mereoleona vs Rhya.

Perhaps. It is another 3 months from now.

Attached: 1558442983160.webm (848x480, 1.85M)

Who animated this scene.
Noelles hand movement is so fucking smooth.

Attached: 1532669540840.jpg (481x728, 121K)

I don't get it either. We all love Mereoleona but we know the real plot changing fight is Julius.

Attached: back.jpg (540x764, 104K)

>damage control

Attached: 1534433959905.png (344x326, 43K)

The usual, Yoshihara and his chosen team of animators. This time they polished the episode a lot.

Rent free

That's too early to make it to the Julius fight by the next episode. I think they're either giving some focus to Henry's mech or perhaps the Julius fight starts at the end of episode 91 and continues in 92.

Dont bother he usually retorts with insults that bother him. When he has nothing else to say.

The next 3 episodes are yami/william and a recap.
It won't reach those by 91.

Rent free

The world needs more of Noelle.

Attached: wife feeding.jpg (1054x1200, 168K)

>"Noelle is the third main character"
>not even present in the most important fight of the arc
Noellefags watch out, there's a new best girl in town.

Attached: CNZORRW.jpg (800x600, 157K)

I agree

Attached: 1558444896535.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

The base raid is pretty much entirely fights, which are fast to animate when you're not putting a lot of effort in.

Sekre is bae, but Noelle is life.
Sorry.

Attached: dekai.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

Fights not over yet bro.

BC is a tsun manga.

It wasn't two filler episodes? I didn't know about a recap.

That's fine, me or other Noellebros. Though, you'll probably never get this with Sekre

Attached: Noeru Chibi.jpg (400x400, 34K)

So how do you think Black Clover will end?

I don't think we're ever going to fight God but I can see the possibility of eliminating mana from the world by beating it at the source. This would fall in line with the entire equality aspect.

I don't think it's going to happen. I think we'll probably have King Asta and Wizard King Yuno. Diamond will probably be the endgame boss with magitech that consumes all magic or something like that from all realms.

We also need to delve more into dwarfs since they're appearently a thing and powerful I imagine they'll be in diamond kingdom since dwarves are craftsmen typically in fantasy

I'm just really wondering how everyone else will stay relevant

Wizard queen noelle

I can see her getting a Water Spirit but I imagine she'll have to beat the current owner from another kingdom

>noelle getti g a spirit
No thank you

What if it's a Tsun water spirit that doesn't like to listen to her?

>I don't think we're ever going to fight God
Something like that would be lame anyway. The final boss is either something related to the "other world" or whoever created the grimoires in the first place.
>eliminating mana from the world by beating it at the source
That's a lazy way to solve the conflict of inequality but I could see it happening.
>King Asta and Wizard King Yuno
Asta and Yuno parallel Lumiere and Licht. Yuno will be the new leader of a revived elf tribe by the end of the series.
>Diamond will probably be the endgame boss
I think you meant Spade, but I don't agree with you. I think uniting the 4 kingdoms against a bigger threat will be a thing towards the end.
>We also need to delve more into dwarfs since they're appearently a thing and powerful I imagine they'll be in diamond kingdom since dwarves are craftsmen
They will be in either Diamond because of the mines or in Spade because of the craftsmen aspect. If each kingdom has 1 spirit then Gnome would likely be in Spade and would suit the dwarfs well.

>I can see her getting a Water Spirit
Why would you give Noelle the same power as Yuno? Might as well give her anti-magic while you're at it. Not to mention she already has a minor spirit. Acier was Julius tier so Noelle should be able to stay relevant until the end of the series even without any external help.

Evil royals who are now gods or wevil but in a stronger body full awakened.
Finale will be asta vs yuno 1 on 1.

I pretty sure the quote said acier and the Fwk

>Finale will be asta vs yuno 1 on 1
The "Tabata is copying Naruto" screaming would never end.

It will be a three person free for all between asta yuno and noelle.

>noelle
Sekke you mean. Those three have been fated to fight each other ever since the exam.

>but I can see the possibility of eliminating mana from the world by beating it at the source. This would fall in line with the entire equality aspect.
You got it reversed. That's probably what the end goal of the big bad will be.

Wizard King Yuno and Devil King Asta.

Asta will be the son of lumiere and that way Asta will become King and Yuno will be wizard king. It follows the dynamic of how it is with julius and the king

Except Lumiere never procreated with anyone.

>Gnome is one of the elemental spirits
>there's also dwarfs
What if each of the elemental spirits is somehow connected to a certain type of creature? Like the 4 were originally different species but were made into the elemental spirits a long time ago or something. Salamander is a dragon, Gnome is a dwarf, Undine is a mermaid and Sylph is a fairy or maybe an elf or something.

To your knowledge

Sylph already had pointy ears, so she could be related to elves.

Asta is an artificial human made to host the anti-magic devil. To this end another devil Lilith, disguised as sister Lily, robbed him of his magic power. Unfortunately he ended up becoming too strong willed for the devil to possess but thankfully Sally made a clone out of Asta's body which the devil will possess later on.

Asta should remain a no birth peasant. Yuno should be the son.

Sekke will be the next to get corrupted and turn into a devil.

The thing is, Asta was left at the church alongside Yuno. He has to be somewhat special but we'll see.

Who knows if he had a former wife or baby mama.

Asta is just a normal dude who because of low mana genetics and a birth defect that is usually fatal was born without mana, his parents were absolutely normal, his heritage is absolutely normal and was dropped off at the orphanage because his parents wouldn't be able to raise someone who could never help out in the field without magic, but they cared about him to much to put him down so they trusted him to people who could care for him, the Orphanage, Yuno just happened to be reincarnated at the same time, Asta is basic and normal, and that's what makes him special.
Pushing the idea that he has to have a special backstory has gotten old, from chapter 1 we've been told he is normal, he doesn't need to have some grand lineage, or be a labrat or be blessed, just let him be a normal guy who succeeded because of that.

Human = techniques
Elf = raw Power
Hybrid = two element
Dwarf = ???

Elves are more amount of Mana Based, Dwarves will probably be Raw Power.

Dwarfs have physical strength and tool based magic. Did you see how Charmy was manhandling Rila?

>elemental spirits have been around since at least 500 years ago
>can turn into text in the grimoires which suggests they might be connected to whatever created the grimoires in the first place
>Sylph acts like a little girl and knows nothing about anything
Why? Shouldn't the spirits be pretty much the most knowledgeable creatures in existence at this point, except for maybe the devils? I get that she wouldn't know about recent events because she was sealed in the dungeon but I doubt she spent her entire life there.

How much do you anons know about norse mythology?
Also, valkyries are something I'm really looking forward to!

Attached: yggdrasil.jpg (500x572, 50K)

The problem is that is Asta only found out he had absolutely no mana when he fought chain guy so the power of magic potential calculating is probably uncommon, and why would it be used on a newborn as well? It's also too unlikely to be a coincidence that he was dropped off at the same time as a super special snowflake like Yuno at a town which had the anti-magic grimoire.

I guess we need to see Charmy's self discovery arc to find out

Will the Valkyries take Noelle as one of their own?
Does Julius now dine with Acier in Valhalla?

Attached: acier.jpg (800x547, 59K)

Only those that die in battle go to Valhalla. Acier died in childbirth I think.

>Implying weaklings that die in childbirth, far away from the battlefield are permitted entry to Valhalla

Tabata didn't choose the name of Noelle's new spell without thinking at all. He might have foreshadowed Valkyries since the moment Noelle got the Valkyrie Dress.

Based and Nordpilled, also I could totally see her giving Birth in a Medical tent just out of the line of fire that or Acier going out for 1 last battle as she has 3 minutes to live and wants to go out In glory.

I kind of doubt there's going to be gods since they would throw the powerscaling out of whack. Perhaps as part of some sort of a creation myth but not actually in the story. At best you could have some kind of angels to oppose the demons I suppose. Giants I could see being a thing and they could potentially be interesting. Perhaps they are involved with Spade or maybe hiding in the part of the map beyond Spade that was cut off?

Maybe they nurture with their user as their grimoire develops? Sylph looked way more childish in her debut, and now looks a bit more developed. It could be that their knowledge/full powers are locked behind said development.

>Inb4 Asta fights Thor and takes Mjolnir tuning it into an Anti-Magic Hammer.

They could take Gods but not make them invincible. But if you're not happy with Gods, then angels could fit better in the story like you said. Let's say, Gods no longer exist and all that's left from the goldly realm are angels who used to be the subordinates of them, making them vastly weaker.

If Tabata will go that route I can see mana being the final boss

>not having the Earth itself (Ymir) be the final boss
Shit Taste user.

Acier might have gotten the Valkyrie Dress spell as an inspiration from real Valkyries.

If Tabata goes the Norse route then the final boss will be preventing Ragnarok. I doubt that it's going to be the case though, since he seems to mix and match mythologies. William's world tree and Noelle's valkyrie dress are Norse as are some of the races, the elves' magic stones and the Shadow Palace are related to Jewish Kabbalah and the elemental spirits are their own thing. The devils and the demons are a bit unclear but based on Asta's name I could see them having been inspired by the Kabbalah as well.

Does Nordic mythology even have angels? I think that's more of an Abrahamic thing.

>Ragnarok
Will BC's Ragnarok be the demise of mana in the world as opposed to total destruction?

>Speculation.
I love you anons.

Attached: chibis.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

I doubt she saw any real Valkyries while she was alive but maybe she read books when she was a child and got the image of a Valkyrie stuck in her head.

Valkyries are the angels of Norse mythology. Angels of death that is. Think the grim reaper but female and Aryan.

Giants have to be a thing. The kaijuu battle between Sally and Henry is foreshadowing enough.

Attached: nero.jpg (1200x900, 94K)

They're not really the same thing. Valkyries take half of the dead warriors to Valhalla but they're not really divine messengers or anything. Some of them even romanced mortals.

>Valkyries also appear as lovers of heroes and other mortals, where they are sometimes described as the daughters of royalty
>When the einherjar are not preparing for the events of Ragnarök, the valkyries bear them mead
Hmm.

Attached: 07.png (891x1300, 343K)

>Some of them even romanced mortals
If we take in consideration the half-breed potential of Charmy, and if Acier was possibly a Valkyrie, does that mean that Noelle will eventually learn Mercury magic or something similar?

Wasn't there a flashback where Acier says only Nozel inherited her magic attribute?

Mercury is Nozel's version of the fusion of water and steel. I was expecting Noelle to get both water and steel as separate elements but that's probably not going to happen anymore since she can just replicate Acier's steel dress with her water.

Are there dragons in the BC universe? Noelle has spells named after them so it would make sense for them to exist in some capacity.

If anything, I think Axier might be the descendant of a half-breed human/valkyrie, after countless generations.

Salamander. But honestly, so many things could exist in the BC verse, especially with all the races.

Use the stones to destroy the stones.

Salamander is a spirit which is its own thing.

Half joking but if Tabata purposefully wrote Noelle as a barmaid just for that alone

Mercury aint her style, Noelle is about flashy,
and powerful spells. Besides multiple magic types should be used sparingly.

Attached: 01.png (915x873, 290K)

Keep in mind that was before Noelle was born.

I hate nordfags

Attached: Petit Nero.jpg (480x480, 47K)

This.
BC is a judeochristian manga

Did Secre enjoy being called cute by Noll?

>The Jew fears the Aryan

White people arent human anyway.

Well obviously. There's a reason why Nietzsche had to invent the concept of the übermensch.

Based

How much longer is the current arc going to last? The Devil looks like he's being overpowered at last, but there's still plenty of chaos on the lower floors especially as the sausages are flowing in and Gueldre still hasn't shown up either. There could still be one final twist in store.

Great War between the ones in power aka some sort of pantheon of gods vs the lower realm creatures.
Charmy’s wolf is clearly fenrir, rill’s paintings had cyclops too.

>Charmy’s wolf is clearly fenrir
Based on what?

They are clearly delusional too since it’s Greek mythology.
Rhya is a reference to Rhea (daughter of earth goddess Gaia, sister and wife of Chronus), Rhea is depicted with lions around her.
Tabata changed her gender and made the lions into the lioness mereoleona.

Wevil is actually Chronus, he was beaten by his son Zeus and imprisoned in Tartarus (that world)

(Gotta step in for the other user to school your ass) During Ragnarok Fenrir kills Odin but after eating him one of Odin's only remaining not dead sons Víðarr steps in and lays the smack down on Fenrir, but the important part is where he attacks him, he stabs into his Cheeks while holding his Jaw Open, he also attacks other areas of Fenrir's head, and if you didn't notice, the scars on Charmy's Food Wolf parallel where Víðarr stabbed Fenrir.

The big wound on his head that goes through his jaw just like how fenrir was wounded by a sword in that same spot, also charmy being a half dwarf aka the species that made the binding that held fenrir in place.

BC threads have been a suprise, unlike other shonen threads, there's actually relevant discussions here.

Yeah its pretty chill hear usually, people really like talking about how they think the story will progress/random nonsensical shit we pulled out of our ass to see if we can guess what the next big twist is.

Eh depends.
I rather use in manga chapters for points on plot progression discussion. Than outside sources

Nice try underagefag, if you had actually been present during tobi=obito you would know why nero isnt like that at all.

>People still replying

Attached: Asta_1.jpg (296x392, 30K)

Don't reply to Jdog, he feeds on the attention.

>Replying.

>Lumiere in the back reading a book
He forshadowed that the statue would move. Deepest lore.

Attached: 1552871955025.png (1596x1167, 3.57M)

Attached: Ratri.png (1819x1300, 1.01M)

>Bavel given a very unique magic and a lot of power
>jobs off-screen before he even got to do anything
At least Kivn and Ratri got to show off properly. I wonder if David will get an actual fight in the future.

>jobs
He was possesed by wevil then he went in the shadow palace and possesed lonne

He definitely took inspiration from this.

Attached: 66cfd8d0b3acc8ffc8e297f3f2437ade.jpg (640x897, 107K)

>jobs

>Speedreading.
This manga sure gives away lots of speedreaders-

No he made those uniforms years ago

Attached: b0117f8bd03583d1cdfcd10e41b068e2.jpg (1796x1300, 521K)

Never saw this picture before.

You should read the mango

Him being possessed was never confirmed. The only piece of evidence suggesting that it was the case was Charla's comment about how she found Bavel's behavior odd. Another potential piece of supporting evidence is if Lonne was supposed to have been the wisdom apostle, since Bavel was in the wisdom apostle's room, but that would mean that Tabata retconned wisdom apostle's appearance.

>retconned
I know who I'm talking to now.
Then yes he retconned it. We seen lonne like 50 chapters ago.
Ur back ground scribbles arent character designs.

the cards are mostly outfits Tabata drew himself in the past

It wasn't a scribble. He was the only apostle besides Rhya who was given dark hair for some reason, and even Rhya's hair is only partly dark presumably because of his host's hair color. It's either
>Tabata forgot what Lonne looked like and drew him with a different appearance and then changed it back
or
>Tabata made a new character but then decided he didn't want him around and changed him into Lonne
or
>Lonne and the wisdom apostle are different characters and wisdom is out there doing something

I've pointed out before that there was still an unknown presence on Mimosa's map that could have been the wisdom apostle. He was in the 2nd lowest room of the palace so he couldn't have been any of the characters that appeared on the upper floors, as they were blocked off by Fuego, Mereo and Lira's fights which likely would have been influenced by new combatants walking into the room. It's either wisdom or someone that we don't know about, or potentially Revchi if we assume he got separated from Gueldre and lost the magic permeation buff. This could be an important plot point as the bottom floor of the palace would logically be the one closest to the "other world" since the palace exists between the two worlds and the entrance to the human world is at the very top. Or it could just be a retcon, but I think that explanation is less interesting so I'm hoping that's not the case.

>HAREM
>ENDING

Really though, it's gonna come down to Mimosa vs Noelle at this rate and I don't know which deserves the win more.

I usually hate tsuns but Noelle and Charlotte are exceptions.

Attached: tsuns.jpg (800x1147, 210K)

Blah blah blah.
This character doesnt exist now.
Just deal with it.

Tsuns written by men who adore tsuns are generally great

Attached: kek.png (348x551, 449K)

Attached: 1557444748017.jpg (1552x2048, 241K)

i got hard

Attached: cds.png (852x1348, 783K)

She really is the Sea Goddess.

You had doubts?

Attached: 25e86d325f6ad812c8e68d26c4752ca5.jpg (959x1400, 181K)

No, I was just admiring her.

Godly genes

tfw Asta ending up with any of them would imply giving up on the nun, thus destroying his character. What do?

Would you blame him? Just look at them.

Attached: noelle mimosa beach.jpg (1192x670, 83K)

Easy.
We just kill the nun.
Have her turn out to be a devil in disguise and ultimately have to get taken out (either by her own actions or by being beaten).
Then we see who rebounds for Asta harder.

Attached: 1522016199576.png (205x222, 28K)

>Him being possessed was never confirmed

Attached: Recap.png (1040x1200, 1.08M)

It's called character growth.

Nozel probably killed him on the way up.
The anime fills in skipped fights all the time.

Attached: Ep47.png (593x363, 243K)

Yeah, I impregnate my wife Lilly regularly. How could you tell?

>tfw people reuse the colored version I made of smug Mel and Noelle
What is this feeling?

Accomplishment

It’s not giving up if they rape him and use their powers as royals to forcibly marry him to them.

Attached: AEBAD002-5DB4-4F7E-8BEA-1DA245081779.jpg (766x650, 110K)

Asta needs a girl from the Calmreich family and he would have officially married into all 3 royal families of clover.

Attached: Black Clover Ending.png (1025x1300, 1.05M)

Its kira

Attached: 1558245432932.png (373x619, 222K)

Do you idiots discuss anything beside shippingshit?

Attached: Nozel.png (138x265, 20K)

Theres nordfaggotry

That shit is also a regular shitposting stable? How obnoxious.
I'll stick to reading the manga by myself then. Enjoy your tired shippingshittery and waifufaggotry kids.
I'm out.

Implying you even read the series

is asta's name canonically aster?

See you next week.

It's Asta as in how Japs say the asterisk on a keyboard.

Attached: 1554380925266.jpg (500x339, 28K)

Thats actually pretty good

Attached: CharmyZZZ.png (527x414, 171K)

Cute tsuns

I want to be in that class

and I want to be in your ass~

No...

Attached: 1557484485448.jpg (558x540, 128K)

Can Secre constantly recreate her hymen as if it was a seal?

Attached: Ladros.png (497x566, 191K)

What kind of stuff does she teach Noll?

That doesn't confirm it was Bavel that was possessed. It is just as likely Lonne was the one being possessed and Bavel was taken out when they ran into each other. Rhya's words here seem to imply something went wrong with Lonne's reincarnation. He also asked himself "since when did Lonne slip in and become one of us" which makes it sound like Lonne wasn't even supposed to be there. It's not impossible that Bavel was the one being possessed, but it raises the question of what was the point of the switch? It adds nothing to the story compared to Lonne having been possessed from the start because we knew very little about either character and saw nothing demonic from either one before the reveal. The other way around however has a purpose, because Mimosa saw how strong Bavel's elf-buffed dice magic was and then found him lying on floor, meaning she and the reader realized that whoever did it was really powerful, which hyped up Lonne and the devil.

There's no way to figure out which scenario is correct until we learn the details of how the devil came back. In the flashback he said that he would reincarnate as an elf, even though he wasn't even dead in the first place. When Lonne placed the stone he said "I'm home" and the devil replied "welcome back". Does this imply that the devil separated himself into different entities or is there something more to it?

Attached: Rhya.png (910x1300, 217K)

I need to see the finished version of this

Attached: IMG_20190526_093320.jpg (1070x1706, 127K)

so what is next after this again?

>other kingdoms.
>other demons.
>who is going to be the next sorcerer king mini arc.
>adding more waifus to Asta's harem while the previous girls outside of Noelle get forgotten.

did I forget anything?

Devil escapes or is defeated but mentions other devils -> incentive to visit the other kingdoms to make sure they aren't being targeted by the devils (assuming their grimoires can also be corrupted).
A breather arc about the aftermath of the attack during which the knights are de-elfed, the surviving elves leave and Fuego is made the wizard king.
Asta learns that Mars is in trouble and takes the Bulls to Diamond OR Clover sends the Bulls and some others on a diplomatic mission to Heart to inform them about the devils.
Once both kingdoms have been visited Spade starts acting up which might lead to war.

That's the next big segment of the story, the kingdom saga right there. Might be about the same total length as the first one too. I recall Tabata saying something about how he doesn't have much planned regarding the story past the elf arc so things could get ugly.

idk if they're fucking while Yami sucking her titos or just Charlotte comforting him.

I mean it does look like she's naked, but I think she's comforting him.

>Trash scans
Every time

>"since when did Lonne slip in and become one of us"
>In the flashback he said that he would reincarnate as an elf
Use the 'official' version, most of the time Jaimini messes up things like this.

Attached: Chapter 196 Ronne.png (381x441, 218K)

I wish they'd scan our doujins already

Attached: Aladdin.png (355x500, 325K)

Attached: Disgusted.png (673x753, 499K)

She killed dozens

What's wrong, user?

So did Yuno

Attached: IMG_20190401_132624.jpg (655x835, 59K)

YES!

#ladyboner

Attached: wonder.jpg (797x797, 49K)

Calm down Rebecca.

Will the Bulls get new members or will Asta be the newest one until the end?

Attached: 1539218104839.jpg (1200x639, 197K)

Sally and Sekre might join, but I kind of doubt we’ll get new Bulls via the Magic Knights exam considering the Bulls’ reputation is just barely outside the shitter only thanks to Asta, and Yami seems sort of picky when it comes to choosing members, considering that there are only 12~ Bulls+VC-chan, with a fair number of them getting in through the back door anyways.

Attached: tatoface.png (954x532, 782K)

Nero was already a member of the Black Bulls by default and Sally technically joined because Asta cock.

Its not fair bros.
>Literal Misunderstanding
>Noelle stalking Asta ro Rebecca's house
Noelle is just fucking terrible. Rebecca was supposed to convince Asta that Lilly saw him as a son and make him move on and have a happy family.

Attached: deae6a72dc25841.jpg (841x520, 240K)

Rebecca will have her moment.

Attached: rebecca..gif (540x303, 2.06M)

This is probably exactly what's going to happen, but if it doesn't I hope Tabata subverts my expectations In a way that's not fucking stupid.

the devil escapes and wrecks havoc on the kingdom before being stopped. diamond sees this as the perfect time to invade clover and heart betrays the alliance. no wizard king makes them seem weak

Rebecca already knew Asta wouldn't change his mind easily.

Attached: IMG_20190526_165955.jpg (1026x1690, 117K)

Hey fucked becca fag.
Soon tsuns will ruin lily for asta too

The kingdom arcs can't all be the same user. Clover is the elves invading the kingdom from the inside by possessing its soldiers, Diamond is the Bulls infiltrating the kingdom and staging a coup, Heart is a diplomatic mission gone wrong and Spade is a straight up war.

Spade should be the the diplomatic mission gone wrong.

They're already spying on and attacking Clover, there's not much that could go wrong there.

>Rebecca had her moment.

Actually, I was thinking along the same lines but slightly different.
>Wevil gets stopped
>But the other kingdoms find out about Clover being fucked over right now
>As everyone's exhausted from Wevil, a strike force from Spade arrives to try and do more damage
>Heart Kingdom not responding to calls for backup, unclear if they're betraying them or being attacked themselves
>Everything seems fucked
>Suddenly Mars shows up with Fana and some new Diamond allies and they fend off the Spade force while introducing the new allies
>Mars asks Asta there to come with him to Diamond Kingdom so they can fully take control and support Clover in the coming war with Spade

Attached: ibo1txuos3k11.png (1856x1456, 1.7M)

>Asta cock
Not just Asta.
Sally is likely gonna cream herself over a lot of the Bulls. She's already shown interest in Henry as well. And she'll probably get a science boner if she finds out the meme gremlin is half dwarf.

>meme gremlin
No need to be rude to Charmy

Charmy's a pretty lady now. t..take that back

Attached: Capture.png (434x554, 261K)

Attached: Talking Nero.png (609x410, 189K)

Cute birb

Attached: 218F3D80-B15C-4922-945C-899496EFE774.png (2480x3496, 3.93M)

Its could be an arc about trying to ensure the success of a peace treaty.

That Mars bit is retarded. Why would Mars start moving his troops around, letting Morris know that some parts of the army are not under his control, and risk losing some of them in a conflict that doesn't help him in any way, just so he could get what little help Clover could spare after just having gone through a civil conflict and an invasion? And let's not forget Clover and Diamond are enemies so sending any formal support would be an act of war which Clover probably wouldn't be too thrilled about after the elves and Spade. Mars doing anything flashy would just let Morris know what his plans are and then give him time to fortify his position while Mars is away.

Also Mars' plan was to control the king of Diamond, which probably wouldn't have escaped Morris' notice, so chances are Mars is slaving away in an underground prison mine right about now or at the very least locked up in some human experimentation facility. If anyone is going to come visit Clover it would have to be Fana, perhaps further motivated by seeing Fuego NTR Salamander from her.

It's a bird user.

Attached: astaswife.png (944x526, 759K)

into the trash, hopefully
dwarf arc when?

Attached: 93ba178d6fc67efac6bf787580f4e277.jpg (720x918, 193K)

How have nobody drawn sekre sitting on astas head yet

Maybe, Yuno, Mimossa and Klaus since the Golden Dawn can't be considered a squad at this point.

Will Yuno and Charmy's kid inherit Yuno's massive mana pool?

haha wouldn't it be gross if Sekre farted on Asta's head while she was sitting on it? Who'd want that haha?

Dwarf/Human cross breeds are infertile

>Wanting Asta to pass his defective inferior genes and ruin a poor kid chances of being born with royalty mana reserves with them

It's Noelle and Mimossa who want him, not the other way around.

>Implying you can self train your body to be the second strongest on the continent using callisthenics and lifting boulders with inferior genetics
Astas gains potential + royal magic = wk tier magic knights

The reason why I think Asta will have a harem by the end is because his kids will all be single element if he only has 1 wife. Kinda boring.

>No magic genes
>Manlet genes
Poor kid.
The only way the kids will get salvaged is if somehow after using Anti-Magic from the Grimoire for so long it somehow became part of him and Anti-Magic becomes his real magic.

Doesn't matter. By the end of the series sally will probably invent the magic tool equivalent to guns to equalise everyone.

Still a manlet and manalet no matter how many copes you come up with. Equality is and has always been a meme.

>No mana + royal mana = normal mana
>He achieves equality by fucking every royal

Asta is a freak mutation. The royal magic genes will likely dominate Asta's defective ones. Who knows maybe with genetic engineering Sally can remove the odds of the manaless defective genes taking effect.
>Durr manlets
How does knowing that a dwarf can hard counter your height/reach/weight/experience in a confrontation and make you his bitch with a firearm make you feel?

It's more to do with the mana itself not liking people.
It likes clean and well bred people so asta's kid will still be powerful.
The non magic gene is 1 in a billion or something, the magic will be purer water since it doesn't mix with any other magic.

It's like a 1 outta 4 chance you would get a mix anyway

>Who knows maybe with genetic engineering Sally can remove the odds of the manaless defective genes taking effect.
Sally would need a sperm sample from Asta for that.

Attached: 58504662.jpg (597x600, 91K)

Vetto was nasty tho, why does mana love him

>do with the mana itself not liking people
Mana probably does bless people with mana but genetics play a larger role in determining mana pool levels. "Mana" should despise word devil but he has highest the amount of mana so far in the series.

To the afterlife where they fucking belong.

He had an elf soul, and elves are loved by mana.

>It's more to do with the mana itself not liking people.
>Lumiere ,Patri ,Licht ,Yuno
is mana a slut for petry boys.

>sekkes cries into despair
>Finally realising he will never be a top mage
>His book turns into a 5 leaf
>He is taken over by an insanely strong demon

>implying Sekke won't be the strongest character in bc one day

>implying Sekke would settle for a mere 5-leaf
"The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf resides a demon... ...Within a 56th leaf lives Fana's offensive spells."
*Haruka Mirai starts playing*

Attached: Capture.png (1687x70, 14K)

Wjy are you associating mana with good and bad?

mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1001925
Viz is out

Im not. Elves are supposedly hardcore mana worshippers and loved by Mana and Word devil wiped them out so he should be hated by Mana

Is there any chance for 6th leaf clover without it being asspull like two devils in the same grimoire.

Why would 2 devils in the same grimoire be an asspull?

____ ___ __ _________ ______

Sorry I mean without "some people" call it asspull,
Anyway I don't believe that will happen One Devil is already op two is just overkill.

- Volume 16: 243,757 copies.
- Volume 17: 232,004 copies.
- Volume 18: 227,938 copies.
- Volume 19: 231,947 copies.
- Volume 20: 238,169 copies.

Sales are rising again bros

So again, where did the approx 800k extra copies from V19 downwards come from?

Likely backlog of the other volumes since the anime is constant
Oricon doesn't report on BC's backlog for some reason though

Didn't an user say that it reached 8 million right after volume 19 went on sale?

They never really fell in the first place. 243k to 227 is like a ~7% drop which is probably within random variance. What happened was the sales stopped growing but remained stable. It's likely related to the elf arc being so long that some people tune out, but it could be an issue if it continues even after the arc is over. The next arc should be the beginning of an entirely new saga, so Tabata has an opportunity to get a fresh start in a way. If the Bulls travel to another kingdom it's going to be an entirely different environment to explore, problems to solve and a bunch of new characters to interact with which can revitalize things and breathe some life into the sales. Kind of like the crew in One Piece sailing to a different island.

That's probably what he has in mind since the Black Bulls' base is their means of transport with Henry.

This is foreshadowing right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190526-165136_Chrome.jpg (322x575, 91K)

No it went to 8 mill after volume 20 went on sale.
Meaning theres 200k being un accounted for if the back log was 3-5k per volume.

>emphasized
Geez user ya think

I didn't get who this was referring to. Licht cast the forbidden spell of the highest order, but I don't remember Lumiere absorbing his magic. On the other hand Licht did absorb Lumiere's magic in the devil fight, but that didn't seem like a forbidden spell. Was the absorbing bit referring to Lumiere using the magic tool against the demon god?

"That world" is always emphasized. I vaguely recall it being called the world of the dead at some point too but I could be wrong. I wonder what the big twist regarding "that" is going to be. Everyone expects a demon world or the underworld so if it was something like that there would be no reason to not mention it outright.

I like that Tabata is being vague with this. I still wnt Asta and co to deal more with demonic stuff in future arcs.

A twist would be our world, the real world.

Does anybody else think that Wevil will somehow escape but almost half-dead? That would give the Black Bulls a reason to leave the Clover Kingdom and chase Wevil.

>Barely outside the shitter

They rose from dead last to second place in what, 6 months? And their Gundam fortress saved the capital.

I'm 100% positive that's what's gonna happen

Oh obviously they will. We already got Amvil waiting for an explanation.
At this rate, Spade is gonna be run by a bunch of devils and everyone will need to get to the level where they can 1v1 a devil by the endgame.

Attached: 0097-003.jpg (899x1300, 253K)

It's obvious there's going to be more demonic stuff considering how big of a role it has had so far. The demon lord was in the first chapter and in the anime intro in every episode(or at least was in the beginning) and is a big part of the setting. Then there's the devils one of which is the source of Asta's powers and the other one being the cause of pretty much everything in the series so far.

I've actually considered that possibility but that would turn the series into some kind of reverse-isekai if the other world was ever explored. I think it's more likely that it's some sort of a mirror world. The elves have this thing with the Kabbalah and as it turns out there's an evil counterpart to it which is associated with demons. Basically demons would be like the humans of that world and the devils would be the elves. The Shadow Palace is a space in between the two worlds so it being connected to both the elves and the devils makes sense. There's a doorway to the real world in Licht's room at the very top, so perhaps there's another doorway to the mirror world at the very bottom?

>everyone will need to get to the level where they can 1v1 a devil by the endgame
They're not even doing that right now and these are some of the strongest characters in the setting. Asta and Yuno could potentially 1v1 a devil but them teaming up against the strongest devil would be a pretty good idea as well. If other characters also get that kind of powerups it's going to be ridiculous. BC is all about team fights and synergy anyway.

Well, we don't really have a good baseline for what a Devil's power is.

Obviously Wevil is not the strongest devil, that'll be endgame shit, but he may be stronger than the average devil. If he's a high tier devil, I could see a final arc involving some more mid tier devils doing some 1v1s or 1v2s.

Attached: wevil.jpg (120x120, 12K)

It would make sense considering his importance to the setting, but it would also mean that Lumiere and Licht didn't manage to get revenge on the person that got both of them killed. How about just introducing other devils? Something like Wevil being defeated but releasing a bunch of other devils into the world with his last breath, but they're in their ghost forms so all they can do is flee to the other kingdoms. Or if not multiple then at least the one that might have been born in the 5th leaf of his grimoire and I guess he could also try to release the one in Asta's grimoire for some new revelations and drama.

But they wouldn't be interesting villains. Wevil is interesting enough to get invested in him, unless he hints at other devil before being defeated.

How do you feel about the changes the art has been going through recently?

Attached: 11 (3).png (899x1300, 426K)

There's no real need to hint at other devils since we already know that there exist two of them right now and there have also been some in the past. As far as them being interesting goes, that's not something that can be said about hypothetical characters that don't even exist yet. People find Amvil interesting and liked Wevil pretty much right after he was introduced, so there's no reason to think Tabata wouldn't be able to come up with other interesting devils.

It looks godly as usual
But there also feels like more Berserk influence

Will still never be a top 10 seller

>Palace
I like it, it gives the series its art identity.

will still never stop living rent free in your head

>Filtered
Nice try jdog

But Wevil is liked becuase everyone was fooled by him. If you introduce a devil without any good drive it would feel bad.

Toilet

>that damage control

Doesn't need to be in that top to be succesful, Jimbo.

Attached: Sally.png (1366x768, 888K)

>filtered
Let me guess its jdog once again!

I like it.

Meant for

Hey anons, this guy made an interesting point. What do you think?

Attached: ow.png (516x375, 115K)

Based sally poster

Depends if the argument that anti magic is actually a magic or not.

Anti-magic comes from Amvil which is supposed to be from the same world as Wevil right?

>makes an extremely low effort post
>(You)s immediately start coming in
I'm sure responding to him is finally going to make him stop any day now. Considering how easily baited you guys are I wouldn't be surprised if other people started adopting the same strategy, assuming they already haven't.

I knew it, Asta comes from the real world

Revchi from chapter 1

Attached: 8352816B-64B6-4708-984A-4E96F468A043.jpg (1079x1596, 512K)

He makes a fair point.
>People still pushing the Anti-Magic is a type of Magic
C'mon man.

I dont know.
All I know is that anti magic clearly doesnt feel like magic. While wevils magic does still feel like magic.

>called ANTI magic
>"but is it a magic?"
kys

Wont matter regardless he will just samefag his own posts if no one responds

Revchi from chapter 170

How do you rate the art evolution?

Attached: 18B66765-B3B1-4BC0-AD74-3829829020F9.jpg (1080x1546, 474K)

t. newfag
This

>assuming I'm calling anti magic, magic.
Where did I say that?
I'm saying this nigga right hereIs assuming antimagic is magic.

Attached: nigga.jpg (227x321, 42K)

Of course it matters. It's attention that he wants so if nobody bites he will respond to himself in order to make it look like there's a conversation going on to lure people in. Responding to him does nothing to help your cause in either case.

Toilet

Tabata’s artstyle definitely has changed, but props to him for keeping Revchi almost identical to how he was in his first appearance, down to the shape of his nose. The only difference is that his eyebrows changed.

Man, I missed Finral. I'm glad he's up again. Looking forward to seeing him interact with the Black Bulls after such a long time.

There will always be newfags and he samefags as a bc fag with shitty arguments in its favour