Casshern Sins

Is it Casshern or Casshan?

Attached: 1557206818284.png (960x540, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP6d_N1wQu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he sin?

I pronounce it Cash-hern

Luna had it coming

>"I will never kill anyone again"
>proceeds to kill several jobbers and Braiking Boss

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1383934374968.jpg (211x200, 8K)

I finished this a couple days ago. Disappointing, it looks sick as fuck but everything else about it was subpar.

what didn't you like? My biggest gripe I think was the pacing, it was just all over the place

It's Kashan wo korose

It's "破壊神ゼロ"

Obligatory.

Attached: 1264849468451.jpg (909x1047, 151K)

were they living in the first place?

was Braiking Boss not?

>fight animation, while not ugly, was always just Casshern flipping like a retard and decapitating robots that can't do anything other than run straight ahead to die, plus it feels very unsatisfying because of how he seems to just ignore gravity and inertia and willy-nilly stop and change direction mid-air at will like a powered up Suzaku
>I don't mind the show being very slow and moody, but when a large chunk of the episodes are completely redundant, with very similar events, characters, messages and places it starts to just feel like a waste of time
>very predictable and played out stories for the majority of the episodes
>Dio has a dope introduction and then proceeds to be a useless fuckboy that mopes around all day doing absolutely nothing other than dreaming about taking Casshern's cock in his ass and totally wasting the concept of bringing back the robot army
>oh man who could have predicted that Lyuze would end up falling in love with him wooow I'm so invested in this ironic twist of fate now oh man oh boy
>the whole last stretch episodes gets real fucking sappy with its cliché and honestly retarded moral of "hurrr life without death isn't really life at all the guys who died were the real hooman beans ;_; "
>Sigma didn't do jack shit

That's the gist, I guess

Before it aired on toonami, was Casshern Sins popular on Yea Forums?

I remember it being popular

It was popular when it originally aired, I have no idea when it aired on CN

youtube.com/watch?v=KP6d_N1wQu4

NEE IMA DOSHITE

KASHAN WA KURAE

BOKURA UMARETA NO

I always felt that the OP was shit, but that song was kickass

Both the OP and the song were incredible, I love the shot of Casshern opening his eye with the tear and then the great drawings afterward. One of the only OPs that makes me want to break down and dance.

agreed

Ok this is how you pronounce Casshern
K
I
L
L
Casshern
Got it?

No, can you repeat it?

Doesn't matter, you know what you gotta do.

Attached: kill.gif (320x240, 70K)