Now that the dust has finally settled after 20 years

now that the dust has finally settled after 20 years

which one was best girl?

Attached: tumblr_mqs5bv0zRX1sv6okio1_500.png (500x436, 302K)

>the dust has finally settled
there's still so much dust in the fucking air from that show it'll probably form an entirely new planet within a few hundred millennia

The dust will never settle, the waifu war will continue ad infinitum

Though its obvious Asuka is best girl, but Rei is still OK

Attached: 1425221535.jpg (600x587, 61K)

Based

Attached: UQlUNJC.jpg (920x1280, 206K)

Asuka makes my pp harder, so her.

Mari is best girl. Asuka's pretty cool too though.

Attached: 1505765396092.jpg (247x204, 8K)

Anno knows if he made a "definitive guide to evangelion" and answered like just 3 questions from the fans sales would dry up in two weeks.

This question will never stop being asked, and the answer will always be Asuka. Faggots still keep asking though, because they are stupid faggots.

Attached: 1547876237310.jpg (800x1057, 472K)

27 days remain...

Attached: Asuka Maestro1319377677.jpg (600x800, 393K)

Reifags are fucking dumb.
This morning some guy with a stupid Rei decal on the side of his BMW ran a red light and almost hit my car, now it solidified me being an Asukafag even more

Attached: 1526435195169.png (518x421, 308K)

ritsuko

>dust has settled
>we still have a weekly rei vs asuka thread that ends with over 400 responses.
sure pal

I wonder how Anno feels about you faggots arguing about this shit every fucking day for over 20 years

Laughing all the way to the bank

>the fact that all 4 girls are shit is literally a plot point and a major part of the show's themes
>people still argue which one is best 2 decades later
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thats the wrong pic user

Oh? Is this a popular OC? I love that fanfic is still being produced

>asuka will never be your friend because it's convenient
Why even try?

rei

any misatofags in this thread?

Attached: ue5c4qvld3k21.gif (500x700, 1.96M)

>all 4 girls are shit
Explain how Misato is on the same bracket of brokenness as someone like Asuka
Drinking a bit too much off-duty and being a slob isn't enough to outweigh her qualities

>Megumi Hayashibara
>Yuko Miyamura

asuka

Megumi voiced Lina Inverse and is therefore superior

She has commitment issues and sleeps around.

>commitment issues
What do you mean?
>and sleeps around
She only had 1 (one) sexual partner. Low number for a 29 year old

Misato is 29 years old and acts less mature than Asuka half the time.
She does have the ability to switch to a no-nonsense work mode, but at home she is a drunk slob who struggles to connect to people when it doesn't involve sex.

Isnt the whole point of episode 25 to highlight what's wrong with all the characters by literally sitting them down and telling us? Misato's issues were laid front and center in it.

If we are to attribute any realism to the show, Misato was lying out her ass

Ok Yea Forums. What is your plan to get Asuka to like you?

Attached: mpv-shot0014.jpg (1440x1080, 279K)

Asuka is for extreme impregnation.

be her slave

Attached: boomer_asuka.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>She only had 1 (one) sexual partner.
Not a chance. What she says is that only one has mattered to her.

Date Rei.

Seriously, it could probably work if at first you showed her some level of attention, then suddenly did that.

Make her food
Tell her I'm doing it because I love her
And then outskill her piloting an Eva
If that fails then I'll take pictures of Cat Eva 02 and tease her about it

Literally who is there that's fuckable within the NGE universe besides Kaji and Gendo? Toji is too young.

Beat her up and rape her but act gentle towards the end.

Her drinking was under control, she just did a lot of it. It never interfered, she was drunk once in the series when she did it intentionally, she had no difficulty giving it up to just not sleep and investigate Nerv when she wasn't working. It was less of a problem than her maternal thing.

>beat her up
Good luck with that.

Attached: 0020-031.jpg (1066x1600, 455K)

And people say Asuka didn't win the manga
Look at the Mary Sue she's become

Gee, I dunno, maybe the thousands of dudes living in Tokyo-3...?

Black belt here. That's why I picked the method. I need to beat her at something she excels at.

Attached: 24.jpg (1073x1500, 275K)

Both the manga and Rebuild oversimplify her introduction in the same way.

Her first episode in NGE makes a point to show right away that she isn't a perfect prodigy like she wants you to believe, she has her stumbles, and gets unsettled by the angel despite her training and needs Shinji's help.
Manga and Rebuild just play the child prodigy bit straight by having Asuka achieve perfect victory in her first angel battle, then kick someone's ass.

Does it really fucking matter? we find out she's not perfect soon enough anyways

You're wrong asufag, but I forgive you.

>Asukafags consist of Moot, Hiro, Asuka's dub VA, and are a nice, sensible group of people that want a girl that'll push you out of your comfort zone and challenge you, mostly agree she should get hitched to Shinji and treat her with the love she deserves
>Reifags consist of that one mentally ill tranny that constantly made threads about how Instrumentality is good which were complete fucking warzones, the shitposter that spams his delusional NPC garbage and has been shitting up Eva threads for years, people that don't want any sort of engaging relationship with someone and people that enjoy it when their partner starfishes during sex

This has never been a debate, it's more like curbstomping someone for over 20 years

Attached: 8e08c326-ebfe-42e2-8fb9-52cccc19f297.png (1600x1222, 2.46M)

rei ofcourse

Attached: 1549415815329.jpg (4602x7318, 2.92M)

Rei is easily the best of the two pictured, but Ritsuko is the best girl of the series.

Attached: OTP.jpg (537x349, 87K)

>rei decal
>german car
should've run him off the road

i wanna see rei and shinji together and Rei calling Ritsuko a old slut, and Ritsuko strangles Rei to death and rapes shinjis shota cock

Attached: 1241671397251.jpg (800x436, 157K)

Why does almost every anime have an adult character who seems just a little too interested in the teen protagonists?

Why did you forget Master Anno as a part of the Asukafags?

>Anno
>Rooting for the most abusive and dysfunctional possible canon pairing even by the Evaverse's standards

Sounds about right

t. whiteknighting shinji self-inserter

>discussion of which girl is best devolves into discussion of who has to receive the sperm of the series' self-insert
Every time.
True Asukafags don't want Shinji within 50 ft feet of her majesty.

Attached: P2sSPyN.jpg (2575x1728, 1.6M)

I want to self-insert into Misato

Tiffany Grant is living the dream. She gets to be her own waifu.

Attached: cosplay_tiff.jpg (370x540, 225K)

>tfw no doujins of ritsuko taking out her frustration at gendo on shinji

If you ever see her at a con she has some great horror stories about creepy Asuka/NGE fans

what, are they autobiographical

She has come close to doing that.

Attached: gos2_086.jpg (800x436, 257K)

none of them.

Attached: (3).jpg (850x400, 55K)

I forgot, bonus track

>Anno based Asuka off of an old flame he had and considered Rei's character over after episode 7, hence why she never does anyone of note ever again until the very end of the series while Asuka and Shinji's relationship rapidly becomes the focal point of their characters
>Asuka and Shinji get the entire apocalypse to themselves to work through their issues and actually grow close to each other in a non-destructive way; their respective development through Instrumentality and the last scene and poster of EoE make it blatantly obvious this will happen
>Anti-Asukafags are always the most dense retards on the planet and make the fans look better by proxy any time they try to shit on them

Attached: 1521962756768.jpg (1440x1080, 744K)

I got a better idea for a doujin. Rei and Shinji get together, Ritsuko decides to take out her sexual frustration on Shinji (while making him wear his father's glasses) while forcing Maya holds down Rei and forces her to watch.

>anything*

Whoops

would the planet be named after the best girl?

It was more about assassinating Rei's character to Shinji as revenge on Rei because she was mad at Gendo, but she's been closer than Girlfriend of Steel 2.

Attached: 1529927002498.jpg (1440x1080, 102K)

Both girls are great, but this war will continue far past us
Mars (Red, Asuka) vs Earth (Rei, Blue)

Attached: 1498538312093.png (1280x800, 1.17M)

Come to think of it how disappointed was Shinji that hot science woman called him up to say he was ungrounded and all surveillance on him cancelled, come meet her and tell noone, and it was just to red pill him? Because he did show up to that.

Attached: 1544885857740.jpg (1440x1080, 134K)

Attached: Yui_Ikari.png (140x439, 69K)

Hey look it's the true villain of the series

Attached: Maid Shinji.jpg (288x450, 31K)

Long after the human race is extinct, aliens will visit Earth, study the remnants of our culture, and discover NGE on someone's old hard drive that survived the ages - sparking a galactic religious conflict over who is the best girl.

Attached: 1538652964015.jpg (541x600, 79K)

Anno is more of a Kaworufag than he is an Asukafag

>The angels are the villain
Tier 5
>SEELE is the villain
Tier 4
>Gendo is the villain
Tier 3
>Yui is the villain
Tier 2
>Shinji is the villain
Tier 1
>we are the villain

The superior intelligence of this spacefaring species will allow them to quickly realize it is Misato, and they will wonder how could humans have had any difficulty with this

Attached: 1546835994028.gif (400x273, 852K)

Tell her I genuinely like her

Her entire arc was how lonely she was, how she always tried to excel so other people would praise her and love her, and how she didn't think anyone cared about her. She's relatively easy to win over

Rei is very clearly superior.

Attached: 1546544719134.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

>we are the villain
boo!!! that some late 80s save the rainforest moralizing bullshit.

We caused the rebuilds by buying stuff like girlfriend of steel and dakimuras

>just dropping her clothes to the dirty ground while Shinji neatly folds his on the bench
Slob.

>which one was best girl?

If you really wanted to see where people stand, you'd have put up a strawpoll.

But on the other hand, the answer is clear.
Pic related.

Attached: J9C5L4Xg.jpg (708x1000, 113K)

Tier 0
>Pen Pen is the villain

>character has reasonable personality flaws, not just a perfect moeblob
>THEY'RE MEANT TO BE SHIT AND YOU'RE MEANT TO HATE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEE
Cringe. It's only natural that humans would appreciate human characters so much.

Except Rei

You won't convince her like that user, she already rejected half the guys at school because they just said "I like you!" so easily. It obviously seems insincere.

>now that the dust has finally settled
>implying

Even Rei is more human than most anime characters. Just having a basic attempt at reasonable characters puts Eva way ahead of the game, anime characters are usually nothing like real people.

>german car
>ran a red light
It was a false flagging asukafag.

this but unironically

Attached: 0370b106d89efbf15fe264ff327a5b62.jpg (595x800, 60K)

not as good as pic related

Attached: evangelion polygamy 2.jpg (450x634, 145K)

Soon

Attached: Based Shinji.jpg (1280x1024, 157K)

None, you moron. That wasn't the point of the show.

>What is your plan to get Asuka to like you?

Don't be a pushover and doormat, and also make it clear I'm interested in her and be active in that. When she teases with like if her breasts would be bigger if they were warmer, roll with it. Like, "They would. But I like them like that." Or something to where I'm giving her a boost and clearly displaying an interest, looking at her when she wants to be looked at.

Neither, all the girls in evangelion are shit. Kaoru x Shinji OTP.

There are literally no prominent Reifags. Nobody who is anybody prefers such a weak character to the likes of Asuka, one of the best characters in the medium. And Asuka will only become more popular over time, following the trend so far.
Asuka literally can't stop winning.
This war is still on solely by technicality. We're currently in the build-up to the decisive Third Punic War-esque Rebuild 3.0+1.0, which will prove that Rei loses in all timelines, even the shit ones that nobody cares about.

Attached: Asuka smug 2.png (1064x983, 1.55M)

True. Rei quite a disloyal thot tbph

The ending of 2.0 is just Rei's Battle of the Bulge. A temporary stay of defeat for just a moment.

Shipping =/= which girl is best

Shinji is the worst part of NGE and should be a side character at best. They should've treated the series more like Gundam Wing.

>If Rei wins the Shinjibowl in 4.0 then Asukafags don't really lose anything besides the inevitable short-term blowup and get to shit on them anyway with their superior ending, literally one small piece of damage control after over 2 decades
>if Rei loses then they get nothing
>if Asuka wins then it's the equivalent of parading Rei's corpse around for sick comedy like how they did Robb Stark and those guys in Devilman

Being a Reifag is suffering

Attached: 1517769416431.gif (396x720, 690K)

The SUPERIOR SUPERIOR intellect of another spacefaring species will allow them to surmise it's
gendo

Attached: 1554622109221.jpg (853x1200, 269K)

Wouldn't that be strange if it was something really out of left field?

Like if Mari won the Shinjibowl in the end.

I'd honestly murder anno
metaphorically

Let him know, send him a letter and maybe he'll make an End of Evangelion Rebuild edition or something

>anime
Asuka

>Manga
Rei

>Rebuild
Rei

>Most of the side material
Asuka

Attached: 14780C344FFA6B3714.jpg (3746x5000, 1.5M)

Or none of them because shinji is mass murdering trash and Asuka and Mari have been in a lesbian relationship for 10 years

Its sad that in all of Evangelion's side-material, Rei's only win to date is a possible route in a VN where she barely resembles her character in the series, Shinji is still thinking about Asuka when Rei goes to kiss him, and then the manga adaptation makes Asuka the winner.

Attached: gos2_238b.jpg (800x436, 219K)

It's cause we asukafags threatened to kill the VN directors family if he didn't give us asuka service
no JC girls were harmed in the making of this production

The true better one.

Attached: Fei and Elly.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Nobody wins when they're stuck with shinji, faggot. Keep my waifu away from that shit.

Maybe either that or Toji's sister will appear to get with Shinji.

Or more realistically, just nobody.
Because I feel like they're going to keep 2.0 Rei gone to maintain the "you cannot redo" theme of 3.0.
And Shikinami has zero reason to be interested in Shinji - he's just a boy she knew for a short time 14 years ago who keeps accidentally destroying the world.

Actually, what if Rei Q wins after learning to become her own person?
Would Reifags even be happy with that, the ones here always seem to hate her.

Attached: rei qute.jpg (700x990, 74K)

I really hope Asuka is a lesbian or is hooking up with a totally alive Wille General Oyaji Kaji.

If we were all in Instrumentality together, would you guys still engage in waifu wars?

If I was in Instrumentality the first thing I'd do is get out of that shit

There would be no waifu war.
The collective would just instantly come to a consensus together. Which would be pretty boring. We might not even be interested in it.

Might be impossible. And this is what the danger of Instrumentality is; forcing people into a union, without a choice.

This. People would stop disagreeing, because basically everyone would be the same exact being.

Attached: Asuka D7YDw2eW4AAI4OW.jpg large.jpg (800x800, 124K)

There'd be no individuality so we wouldn't even exist. Actual instrumentality was retarded mass suicide to turn everyone into a homogeneous lump of biomass.

what would you do once outside of instrumentality?

God I wish I was the first person on Mars so I could stun the world by saying "Asuka best girl" instead of some profound shit

get back in it

Fuck Asuka

Is Kensuke /ourguy/?

That's not how it works you little shit

Attached: megucasuffering.jpg (121x127, 3K)

I'm finding a surviving house with an external generator and I hoard movies and general entertainment. If I find anyone, we can room together, but only if I like them and they aren't fishy.

I'll try and take on farming to get food, but let's be real, there's tons of canned and bagged shit you can live off of for a couple months.

Attached: 1549157603757.png (750x414, 423K)

Too genuinely cool

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion_11_16.jpg (800x1240, 153K)

She is the horror story dude

kek

Punch shinji and befriend asuka

Attached: 1442857837287.jpg (400x567, 69K)

Only in Angelic Days, where he genuinely likes Asuka and even confesses to her, but gets cucked by Shinji.

that's probably a book, rei

Attached: 25.jpg (1200x161, 48K)

Undeniable proof that the series went to shit after episode 7.

With the timeskip, Mari and Asuka now having known eachother years and having like a bitchy camaraderie, Mari's pretty close to the draft version of her that trained with Asuka as the backup for EVA-02 and frenched Shinji because Asuka couldn't after the dummy plug. She really might do it in Asuka's place if Asuka dies, the same guy who thought of this in the first place still has control of the movie.

Attached: 1543382913251.jpg (1600x1200, 331K)

Asuka and Rei should come to a mutual understanding and coddle Shinji against his will.

Attached: 56498748.jpg (591x591, 114K)

Aint mari like 40-50 by now? She was his mom's classmate.

Staceys win yet again

curse of the eva

Attached: 009.jpg (640x527, 37K)

Asuka deserves better than Shinji and we also never see her experience inside the LCL you absolute speedwatcher.

That extra story in the manga has zero bearing on canon, especially for Rebuild's.
...maybe.

And then meet up with the boyfriends.

>speedwatching
I don't blame you, but still. The extra chapter only confirmed what the entire community (both here and in japan) was hypothesizing when the movie came out, it was timed that way.

Attached: 2yjplbl.png (640x360, 311K)

>coddle Shinji against his will
Don't invite Rei to that.

Attached: 1535423011864.jpg (2608x2343, 1.72M)

Jesus, and I thought /fit/ was autistic.

Attached: illust_66286382_20190513_222858.jpg (1122x2000, 691K)

yes sauce?

Attached: death by snu-snu.jpg (636x477, 56K)

In the context of Shinji I don't think it ever was a competition, one is his mom and the other one is his girlfriend, a very fucking toxic girlfriend but yeah, not a competition...

>In the context of Shinji I don't think it ever was a competition,
Me neither unless it was like a "Loser has to date shinji"-type dealie.

>one is his mom
His mom that he wants to fuck, yes.

Attached: 1537840876514.jpg (710x615, 191K)

Nah. Shinji's relationship with Rei and Asuka is deeper and weirder than that. I don't really think he saw Rei as much of a sister (though it could go that way with the right push). Even in Rebuild, when he found out the truth, he didn't really give much of a shit and was still pining for her like a lost lover.

Attached: Shinji&Rei-4.jpg (2100x9744, 3.52M)

>This pic
>Reads as Rei thinking Shinji is telling her to marry Gendo and become his stepmommy already

Attached: 1464070159961.jpg (864x486, 58K)

This was too cute. She literally not once ever acted this way towards Shinji, even at the very end. NGE is so all over the place from the first to second acts.

He probably means how people waifu idealize them. Which is certainly not what you're supposed to do.

>not supposed to waifu them
I get mixed signals from Anno.

Attached: 1422660409669.jpg (2082x1080, 648K)

Rebuilds are ironic.

>their respective development through Instrumentality
No we don't. I wish we did though.

>Asuka will never have the opportunity to date a chad
Kaworu getting involved with Asuka and not Shinji first would've been a better development, especially since she'd been sidelined for the last 10 eps anyways.

Attached: AO2008_36.jpg (1280x1878, 576K)

When I watched evangelion for the first time 5 years ago, I didn't like either of them, nor Misato for that matter. After rewatching it last week, I maintain this opinion and posit that all 3 suck, and if Shinji were to get with anyone it should be Kaworu, or he should become bros with Kaji and reject them all.

Maybe that's because you're self-inserting?
>discussion of best girl =/= who receives betaboy sperm

>flashes people as she's beating them up
based
yes and digits confirm, he's great

>they overpower and rape her
>Shinji and Toji slunk away
what would she do to him?

Best girl

Attached: OdmILUmnN9aQatW9HLVr-yRjbKya-KUZE956kLaYwos.png (400x750, 256K)

the dust will NEVER settle

anyway Eva-01 was best girl change my mind

It might not be a girl.

Attached: 1551713392628.jpg (1175x1052, 362K)