>Hand drawn mecha action
>Conception character design

Yeah, I think mecha genre is saved

Attached: granbelm-.jpg (800x450, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-Ybu1E79vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please don't suck

For the love of Madokami, PLEASE DON'T SUCK!

Fafner Beyond already did that. I am 100% sure this show will be a complete blunder, same way Regalia was.

>Uru
KIBOU NO HANAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1508673035470.jpg (663x672, 117K)

WTF!!! MadoHomu on mechas... fucking love it!!!

Based and yuripilled

This looks kinda cool and I don't usually watch mecha.

tomarunjanezo

>unironically wasting effort and original production on pandering yurishit in 2019

Looking forward to it bombing desu.

>rare handdrawn mecha wasted on obviously terrible yuri moeshit
I'm so glad that it's going to bomb hard.

They released the first 10 minutes of the first episode a while ago. It looks pretty good, kinda excited for it.

It does look s slick

youtube.com/watch?v=s-Ybu1E79vY

Wish it had subs

There's one on nyaa

>complain about CGshit
>anime that doesn't do CGshit appears
>waaah why doesn't this have a self insert for me
Entitled fucks.

This, it's been so long since the last hand drawn Mecha anime to air for a while now.

I don't get the wishing for it to fail. If it fails that just means there'll be even less people attempting originals with 2D animation.
Sometimes I forget I share this board with literal monkeys.

>Thinking self inserts are the reason yurishit is hated
It's because any sort of serious moments or tones are ruined by the fact that the entire cast has a collective IQ of 70 while they run around yelling about wanting to be friends with the villain.
The story is not compelling at all because the series needs to constantly beat you over the head with the fact that these are cute girls who just want to do cute things. The fact that you retards don't understand this just makes it obvious that you're mentally on the same level as the 9 year olds this stuff is marketed towards.

What do you expect from shitposters. Just ignore them. Really looking forward for this. Need my dose of hand drawn mechas

>it's been so long since the last hand drawn Mecha anime to air for a while now.
So long guys. Gundam NT, Build Divers, E7 movies, Franxx, FLCL Alternative. All within the past 12 months. SOOO LOOOONG

>any story with cute girls = a befriending the villain story
Am I supposed to take you seriously?

mite b good.

Attached: 1304403399455.jpg (237x344, 56K)