What happened to him in the second season? He went from a based loner to the very thing he criticized in the beginning

What happened to him in the second season? He went from a based loner to the very thing he criticized in the beginning.

How the fuck did two girls able to break through his years of being used, abused, and treated poorly? Why the fuck does he trust them after all the shit he's been through? Has he chosen ignorance?

Is Watari unable to write proper character development?

Attached: 34632653362.jpg (900x900, 82K)

I hope he drops the 'character development' and goes back to being a loner in the end, that would save the series for me.

He's a hypocrite.

He's a genuine drama whore.

kek

>I want based 8man to be like how my miserable HS life was!! I don't want him to get a girlfriend!!
Self-insertfags are extremely pathetic.

Wasn’t the point that he moves away from his old lifestyle?

>literally me-fags are complaining that a literally me charater wants to move forward
And he didn't even like being like that,don't you remember why he changed school and his first day?

Attached: Pointingnozumu.jpg (1600x1200, 501K)

Rather than this cheesy internal conflict drama that we're getting from him now, he should've just completely given in to the dark side so he can beat final boss aka last bastion of GENUINE aka Yukino in the final episode with his "FUCK GENUINE!" rallying cry so he can secretly date both the YY's behind the other's back and giggle smugly to himself when he looks at either of them thinking "she totally doesn't know I'm also dating the other girl". The end.

The author knowingly made him a 'he's just like me" character, so people would think of themselves doing all the cool stuff he does.
You're reading a self-insert series, get over it.

That was not at all the point of the series.

Wrong as expected, and this is why people hate secondaries chiming in when they don't know shit about the story.

Oregairu story is about growing up and changing. It's a coming of age story. It literally says it in Harumdoki and Yukitoki. What the fuck? This fanbase is so retarded.

Did the last volume come out yet? Did Saika win?

Attached: 1557345886921.jpg (993x804, 82K)

Saika got to suck on Zaimo cock, so yes he won.

>REEEE WHY DOESN'T HE STAY THE SAME AND REINFORCE ALL MY AWFUL HABITS I WANT MY SELF INSERT TO NEVER CHANGE

Attached: 1556571251774.png (243x200, 52K)

>cheesy melodrama
>"YY" name
>all this wish fulfillment to top it off
Don't worry, Iroha is a whore.

Attached: Iroha is a slut.jpg (769x585, 71K)

God Iroha is such a piece of fucking garbage

Iroha is literally best girl, don't be contrarian.

shut up cuck

Fuck off, she sucks shit through a straw.

>c-cuck!
>f-fuck off!
The state if anti-Irohafags, everyone.

>Literally likes to spend her free time messing around with random guys
>Immediately latches on 8man after she gets rejected
Their little interactions are cute but she's garbage through and through, if your greasy fucking cheese covered fingers ever manage to come into contact with a girl in a consensual manner you'll only have yourself to blame if you get cucked faggot.

Iroha is very close to being 3DPD

Except he's a complete faggot with no shame who routinely solves peoples' problems by making an ass of himself. Even in my worst, most socially awkward adolescent years I never did anything NEARLY as cringy as the shit he does.

The worst part is that everyone around him is so braindead incompetent that he ends up being the only one capable of getting anything done in spite of said cringy shit.

I kind of like them more than Irohafags to be honest

Really? Good for both of them.

>best girl
>is a fucking whore
Ahaha, no.

Attached: 1551492582834.png (120x153, 22K)

I want to ____ Yukino
I want to ____ Yui
I want to ____ Iroha

punch
hug
fuck

marry
cuck
friendzone

shit taste

kill
kill
kill

Yui is only for being maid of honor in Yukino and Hachiman's wedding.