SBR

>the story is boring as shit until the villain's stand is introduced
>the protag is a an insane murderer whose eyes become flames when he wants to kill people
>he justifies killing people if he can possibly walk again
>the villain's backstory is infinitely more sympathetic than the protag's
>we literally never learn his ultimate goal, and we never have a reason to truly hate him
JoJo died with Stone Ocean.

Attached: image.jpg (679x1029, 253K)

Valentine's stand is literally the most retarded thing in the part and he's a kiddie diddler Pulp Fiction ripoff backstory faggot who gave the corpse to a conniving Brit from another universe

This is why SO is best part

Attached: planthead.png (570x384, 599K)

Attached: 153.png (685x408, 495K)

Yeah, it wasn't even a good homage to Pulp Fiction. It literally just aped it frame for frame.

It's also fucking hilarious that Valentine says to Dio, who is a Brit, that the last thing he wants to do is hand the corpse over to another country. SBR is the single worst written Jojo part by a fucking mile.

JJBA P9: Dio uses public resteroom

Attached: wry.png (1119x569, 702K)

>we literally never learn his ultimate goal
brainlet

So what was his goal?

another pleb filtered

Attached: 1543608853964.jpg (381x475, 214K)

big titty

Attached: Capture.jpg (308x292, 21K)

to make america great again

Which is why he literally did nothing wrong. Valentine is a more morally upstanding character than Jojo. I guess that's what Araki was going for.

I enjoyed the middle part, but when Sandman got killed off as a minor villain-of-the-week I realized that it wasn’t going anywhere.

Attached: 1540053326622.png (1120x415, 235K)

Bait thread

It literally has the best climax in the series, but it's just so fucking stupid. I hate Johnny, he's a bitter cripple. I want the sympathetic Aryan President to win.

He actually kept to his word and didn't kill Steven Stone because Lucy asked him. There are literally zero real world politicians that can be expected to keep their word.

Where did you pull this out of your ass?

Manga in Theory and Practice: The Craft of Creating Manga by Hirohiko Araki

Please return to reddit at your most convenient expedience.

>the protag is a an insane murderer whose eyes become flames when he wants to kill people
>he justifies killing people if he can possibly walk again
This is a good thing

And That's A Good Thing ©

remember the end of Johnny vs Valentine? Re-read that then come back.

He never killed Steven Stone. He was given the option, and he declined it. You are literally retarded.

Don't advertise your site here.

>he called him Steven Stone twice
Bruh

Epic. Thanks for the bump.

>no mention of Diego

Attached: 1534874680858.png (468x1200, 933K)

Diego is the only good part, so of course I didn't include him in my negative greentexting.

>tries to use someone's death as a ploy

what

Johnny was going ot let him leave, Valentine gave that whole speech about his heart being unclouded and then the next thing he does is try to shoot Johnny in the back. He is a liar.

>haha guys DIO and the world are back!!! we love those guys remember!

Attached: 1256348095835.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

You're talking about a completely different scenario, you low IQ moron. Yes, he was going to betray Johnny, but he never betrayed Lucy. He told her that he would not kill Steven, and he stood by that.

I guess a brown person like you can't understand living by your word.

Nice strawman, you absolute fucking moron.

>come into thread bashing sbr
>bring up point that is bad about sbr
>NICE STRAWMAN MORON

Attached: 1555794763859.jpg (471x517, 80K)

>come into thread bashing sbr
I made this thread, you low IQ pile of shit.

are you legit fucking retarded you dumbass retarded fucking cunt? i am saying that I came into a thread bashing sbr and contributed more bashing

stop fucking posting you underage child

Oh, well, SBR is bad.

Also I thought that you were being (((ironic))))
Also holy shit those digits

That was a blatant lie to trick Johnny. He will later just hand the fate of America to the most scumbag brit faggot he ever met.

Which is further proof that Araki is a fucking hack. If Valentine ostensibly wanted to save his country at all costs, he wouldn't have fucking put it in the hands of a Brit.

>but he's pure evil, he will use anyone at any costs
Now remind me what his ultimate goal was, you stupid faggot.

He also told Lucy that he'd get Steven's wounds healed up, but kept delaying it over and over and even beat him.

>Finally, Dio stopped sending dinosaurs, Lucy stopped being a corpse, Valentine stopped fucking horses.
>And then...
...It truly was a Steel Ball Run.

He also specifically said, after beating him, that he would allow him to live. You're a stupid nigger, and you have no idea what you're talking about.

This

It was pretty obvious that he intended on letting him die slowly and painfully

And yet he lived, and the happy story was told. You're literally too stupid to even exist.

>>the villain's backstory is infinitely more sympathetic than the protag's

This is intentional, you idiot. Johnny even says this exact thing to Valentine after the final battle.

>Hadn't seen the world, which is many fans favorite stand, since part 3, which was years and years ago
>I READ ALL PARTS BACK TO BACK IN A WEEK THE WORLD AGAIN?! UGH!

Attached: when its yew.jpg (600x600, 94K)

>kept his word
>beats Stephen up even though Lucy said not to
>pulls a gun on Johnny after swearing on his father's handkerchief he wouldn't

Ok, so the takeaway is that Johnny is a total piece of shit and that the villain should've won?

I understand subversion of expectations, but that's just shit. No one can get behind that.

Not every JoJo is Jonathan

Why would you think that was my assumption?

It's almost like being a liar is half of his character.

Better than your character being a bitter cripple.

>beats Stephen up even though Lucy said not to
Lucy never specifically said "Don't beat up my husband." you stupid faggot. I hope you fucking die.
>pulls a gun on Johnny after swearing on his father's handkerchief he wouldn't
Remember when Johnny and Gyro pulled a gun on a person that was telling them that he was going to fucking die of snake poisoining?

she wouldn't want him hurting steven you double-digit nigger and andrea had it coming

Who the fuck is Andrea?

yes, and that's why johnny dies off-screen in jojolion as karma

Valentine has no common sense, reatard.

Who gives a single shit? Why the fuck are you subjecting yourself to Araki post SO?

sorry meant "andre" he's the tomb of the boom guy in the early part

There is no 'Andre'. Are you literally insane?

another american retard fooled by Valentine

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Johnny wanted the corpse to make his lame legs walk. Valentine wanted to assert American supremacy forever. It's not hard.

Attached: 1554280982403.png (760x780, 134K)

>this thread

Attached: b8.png (600x592, 293K)

>JoJo died with Stone Ocean.
Because part 6 killed the series. Part 5 was the last good part.

Why do you feel that way?