Will anime ever be accepted as a normal entertainment medium?

Attached: Fib2sWc.png (282x300, 78K)

I hope not

hopefully no, normalfags are already slowly seeping into anime

It already is amongst 20 year olds living in England. seriously I can talk about anime with anyone and nobody will think its cringey. the coolest kids in my school watched Dragon Ball.

fuck no, we have enough normiefaggots infesting the place as it is.

Already is in various countries. Won't ever be in the US, if that's wht you're asking. The jews will make sure that animation will always be seen is a child's thing.

It already is. I keep hanging out a lot with people around their early twenties due to sport and they all watch it and none of them finds it weird or anything.
Which always feels fucking weird to me though because if I had admitted it that openly I would have been the bullying target for that week.

this. it's not just weirdos either, that 10/10 girl I would marry in a heartbeat keeps running around with sailor moon shirts, too.

>bullying target
Jeez who cares, are you a kid user

>3dpd
>10/10
Fake and lie.

>Jeez who cares, are you a kid user
I was talking about back when I was a kid. At which point I still cared because I was a kid, yes.

These

It already is in Brazil. Kind of. It's niche but very few people will think bad of you because of it.

I thought anime was big in latam

anime is pretty big in Japan I think

>it's another "all the world is the United States of America" thread

Well the world belongs to America and our ideals.

Why do you want it to be? As many others have already said, there's too many normalfags infesting the medium and treating it like some shitty fashion statement.

which is a great reason to stop replying to OP the stupid faggot and his horseshit thread

everyone get out

I think anime is most popular in America after Japan tho.

Apex cringe.

In my country the state controls the television, so anime is the only good thing that airs.

France alone already makes up as much overseas revenue for anime as all of the US combined IIRC

Where is that?

It already basically is a bunch of my co-workers all play jap games and watch anime and play shitty anime gatcha games

Anime is on the front page of netflix like 50% of normies in their 20s have some familiarity with anime these days

I'm only 11 years older and the best I've ever found is a couple of people who have seen a few anime films, and someone that had heard of Death Note and SG but not watched them.

Every teenager to young adult knows Death Note, Attack on Titan, My Hero Academia etc. It's still niche to be the kind of guy who binge watches anime and goes to anime forums though.

Only when Japan stops accepting Palestine as so called independent country.
Only when Japan recognizes Israeli reason of state

don't you fucking get it?

Attached: comment_v9xLjsjCwkNjUPx2SQvguUcwIebMERs8.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

It already is, dumbass

>normalfags are already slowly seeping
did you just wake up from a coma? They have already flooded the medium. Have you ever been on twitch/twitter/instagram any fucking site to see how bad it is? But either way who cares? I've seen more anime than any of them and will continue to surpass them in that.

I would hardly consider someone that wachtes dbz or is a fan of it an anime fan In fact, I would just ignore them if had the chance

Why do anons keep asking this? Just accept you're a weirdo who likes Japanese cartoons and move on, it makes things so much easier

DEJA VU
I'VE JUST BEEN IN THIS THREAD BEFORE
(Higher on the board!)
AND I KNOW IT'S MY TIME GO ON!
TO CALL YOU!
AND ALL POSTERS HERE BIG FAGGOTS!
(Sitting in my room!)
IT'S SO HARD WHEN I TRY AND BROWSE Yea Forums!

Attached: we-have-this-thread-every-day-30295928.png (500x480, 107K)

You are not a weirdo anymore, you are not special. Get over it.

Give it 10-20 years

Sure, if you ignore SEA and China.

everyone ignores SEA and China.

Yeah, but only in the form of a Disney movie.