MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: MUDA.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dP5oL_TTkoA
youtu.be/rr5ys6deAaw?t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI
youtube.com/watch?v=2--6BCKVme0
youtube.com/watch?v=MdxCfAb-ROM
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=W7KRE3Jd56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based and mudapilled

Who knew such an epic scene could make you bust a nut

This was honestly an absolutely kino moment.
They delivered on the manga's expectations, alright.

The WRYYY was primal as fuck. 10/10.

>All that MUDA
>That WRYYYYYY
>My boy Polnareffu in the end
Truly one of the most hype episodes of the season

Attached: pvyh4ZK.png (261x236, 18K)

A rush so good DP had to hire six animators

Where is my webm bros?

Attached: 1541973027265.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>no part where Cioccolata's spine burst out of his body when MUDA'd
it was OK

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

youtu.be/dP5oL_TTkoA

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAT

Attached: giphy.gif (557x308, 839K)

It wasn't that good.

I don't know why, but it just didn't click for me the same way Jotaro's did.

I guess Jotaro's was built up better with the music and the way Steely Dan had been fucking with him the whole arc. And the music still playing when he's like "Haha, you fool" for a fun meta gag.

I mean, he was a literal psychopath who literally filmed people dying and then proceeded to commit mass murder and then almost killed Mista all in the same arc. To me it was totally worth it, although I do wish they would have added long "MUDAAAAAS" between each attack rush to allow him to catch his breathe rather than smash cut between them.

I FUCKING CAME

Attached: maximumerect.jpg (640x372, 77K)

Giorno

Attached: D7W5eziWwAUyYgY.jpg (1200x883, 89K)

Attached: cioccolata..png (1280x720, 903K)

>those translations

>supposed to be dio's son
>rarely says muda

I'm under the impression that it's caused by him being in pieces already.

Part of it is the weaker visuals in Giorno's MUDA, a bigger part of it is the weaker sound design. Jotaro's punches sounded like someone whailing away at a sandbag, while a lot of Giorno's punches are silent in this scene and at worst sound like hail hitting your windshield.

I haven''t seen Jojo's but these threads make me hate it by default.
I've never had that happen before.

I've been waiting 10 years for this, glorious

Attached: 1540023687192.jpg (432x535, 89K)

I remember speculation on this being 20 seconds long due to panel/page length.
Full 30 seconds from start to when Chioccolata hits the garbage truck, and that fucking WWWWWRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY was all so good. This is why I’m fine with David Productions running recaps, for budget for this shit.

The 7 page Muda was epic

But it really shows that it's the same dude that does OPM S2 sounds, the punches feel mostly lifeless and at times was literally a machine gun.
Giorno's VA is 11/10

Don't worry, everyone here hates each other and this series.

eh it was alright. the steely dan scene is better.

They literally sounded like the quickscope meme sound effect

Stitches came out and he deactivated his stand cause he dead.

That's what happens when you don't have A's in everything.

must be a faggot

Give it a shot. It's very unique.

Attached: 1554838019212.jpg (1280x1274, 162K)

error, That part if included

>I haven''t seen Jojo's
>2019
Read it and never come to the threads, the adaptation absolutely ruined them.

Is it wrong to say this was my favorite fight in the series? Cioccolatta is such a fucking perfect villain in terms of evil, creepy and interesting

The manga was better animated.

In all of JoJo? Yes. It was a good fight but far from being the greatest.

God that was satisfying to watch

Why did it sound so weak? The wry was good but the punches sounded so bad

Best Giorno fight since Black Sabbath

It was ok, I know the VA couldn't go for 40 straight seconds but I wish they did a better job of hiding the places where they spliced it. I have a feeling they will put more effort into the GER muda on Diavolo so I'm waiting for that now

I feel the same about Bnha, black clover, shield hero and whatever other generic shit people rave about. JoJo's is actually good though.

It's my favorite part 5 fight, buccaretis fight next episode is also kino

Because most of them either didn't have sound effects, or if it did it wasn't the typical heavy bass boosted effect that most of the part 5 punches have, kinda like in here. youtu.be/rr5ys6deAaw?t=90

I didn't mind the split, kinda gave off the feeling of it being 7 pages because of the 7 splits.

Brilliant episode. That wry was so good.

>is it wrong to have an opinion
faggot. cioccolatta is a shit villain but the fight was brilliant.

>I just got mad when cioccolata died and fell into the trash compactor
why am i like this

Attached: DB976858-441E-4D27-90AB-7A3F69ACDB22.jpg (1080x1072, 108K)

You guys want 2 sugar cubes?

Attached: sugar cubes.jpg (500x500, 13K)

>any less than 5 sugar cubes

Attached: IMNOTFUCKINGAROUND.jpg (583x439, 35K)

only reddit nigs call it jojo's and not jojo
kys

I love these, post more.

Attached: 1553137515591.png (720x720, 286K)

it's the best fight in part 5 but not in the series

Attached: muda.jpg (1048x887, 81K)

Secco is best character in part 5

Attached: 1557562025115.png (1200x675, 833K)

The break between each chain of MUDA was annoying. Ruined it for me.

>When the end credits showed there was a team SPECIFICALLY for the Muda scene

The machinegun sound effects and that top WRYYYY were fucking amazing.

It was great, the only slight I can give it is that they could have used the OST better like Jotaro's 5 page rush against steely dan.
I liked how the music build up to that moment.
Other than that it was pretty much perfect

Attached: 201.jpg (191x208, 45K)

Is Mista the biggest jobber of Bruno's group?

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Wryyy.png (854x479, 853K)

Gio Gio
>Golden Wind

But White Album was much better than Black Sabbath.

White Album should've been Mista's kill fucking Araki

This whole adaption has been pretty great. The WRYYYYYYY really sold it

Kensho's really good at WRYYYYYYYYYY's, I wish he'd do them more.

Attached: 2lewd.jpg (458x305, 44K)

that's got to be harsh on your voice, especially since most of these muda's are literally screamed out.

based dp hiring staff solely for the purpose of muda

Attached: file.png (314x412, 265K)

I would have liked it more if the fight with before was not shit

I've noticed Mista is used as a support character that tanks most of the damage in fights and his help allows the group to make big plays.
Does he ever get another beatdown scene before the ending?

Attached: 1558125463835.jpg (700x689, 49K)

Why are there so many literal faggots in this arc?

It's Italy

Mista? No, I don't recall that he does, just a few well placed shots during all the finale shenanigans.

I can't stop watching the MUDA send help

Good shit.

Attached: 1542901865016.jpg (959x360, 49K)

has Mista ever entered a stand battle without getting hit by his own bullets by the end?

Attached: pp,550x550.u7.jpg (519x550, 65K)

>turned bullet into wood btw
>slapped shard of wood off rotor into your head btw
>the wood died and turned back into the bullet which I then turned into a stag beetle btw

Attached: 1558739953361.jpg (276x262, 11K)

>Jojo's

Back you fucking cuck sucking faggot.

Attached: weddit.jpg (717x880, 200K)

Golden Experience stopped making sense for me the moment he turned a brick into a snake into antidote into fresh blood
well he didn't get hit by them this fight at least

Attached: 1553665278439.gif (550x550, 277K)

I don't blame you. The fanbase is easily the worst part of the series, they're so obnoxious.

MOTA! MOOOTA! MOOOOOOOOOOTA!

Tell me your best stand idea. Including name, ability, stats, and anything extra information.

Attached: 0.png (1280x720, 949K)

YOSHI

YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI YOSHI

Giorno is still the worst protag of the series though this is a bright spot

Attached: 1541206277474.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

Golden Wind but it also has The World

>Golden Wind
The absolute fucking state of jojo threads

Deal with it

「The Roll」

Keep eating shit retard

Fuck that part, forced high IQ play

How?

Here comes a quick thought
If Cicocolatta could "rot" the branch where Giorno was standing to make him fall, why didn´t he do the same thing before to release his helicopter?

because he was too busy phoning his furry twink boyfriend, obviously

Abbacchetty

I think it's cause the helicopter wasn't able to move the tree down low enough

That last call was sad m8, he took his sweet time between a battle to death only to cheer Secco and tell him about their future plans

The Boys Are Back In Town

If the user is able to keep his hand on the nape of a persons neck for at least 13 seconds, they become a loyal bodyguard. They keep any physical or mental abilities they had already, but also gain the skills of a professional assassin while under his control. The user can keep up to three people under control at once, and the entire part is about tracking him down and defeating his three hit-men that could be possibly anyone in the area

Attached: Open za game.gif (176x258, 152K)

Attached: RzSv0qF.jpg (673x351, 63K)

>WRYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1551917865755.jpg (1024x856, 117K)

>a fucking perfect villain in terms of evil, creepy and interesting
but is there a cute and funny villain?

>Golden Wind
jesus christ

how the fuck did mista ever accomplish anything before their team got a dedicated healer

I pressume they never went after Stand Users, considering the ones they're fighting just came into motion recently (both the gangsters are after Polpo's treasure since he died, but before that Polpo was the boss and I doubt there were any infightings), and later on La Squadra who are on a quest for revenge, again, La Squadra didn't have any reason to attack Mista's team before.
And apparently all Stand Users are created by Polpo's arrow in Italy.

I thought of a name. Someone help me with an ability for it
>Stand Master: Marky Mark
>Stand Name: 「Good Vibrations」

Funny how Chiocolatta and Hisoka were created at roughly the same time, so that neither apparently influence each other. Yet they are alike.

How did the bullet get back in his head?

It bounced off the propellor.

How come Part 5 ramped up the gay homolust so much?
>Cioccalata and Secco
>Tiziano and Squalo
>Sorbet and Gelato
>Leone and Bruno

「Smash the Mirror」
If the stand attacks your reflection, it damages you
Its head is just a big disco ball so its primary method of attacking directly is headbutting people, the dozens of mirrors of the ball smashing against its victim makes the injuries much more severe

It's a good battle manga, but the aesthetic invites normalfags like no other manga.

no after that when it turns into a beetle, did it not exit his skull after being shot the first time?

Doppio!

Sounds like you’re a fag

Nnnngh nghhh nghhh more

Bruh look where it’s based

Judas Priest

Allows one lie to be told to one person once, they will be convinced of the lie no matter what, but the more inconceivable the lie the quicker the opponent becomes aware of it. Best used with small stuff, infiltration and what not.

Someone please explain to me how the bullet entered Cioccolata's head a second time in order to transform into a beetle?

Attached: Confused_Loli.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

so dio's fleshbud but worse

has the ability to change the shape and form of something limited the number of atoms of the subject. It uses resonance to vibrate the atoms and rearrange the structure. Such as, change the shape of an apple into the shape of a banana. Due to the limited atoms of the apple, it might not be able to be the same size of a normal banana.

Dio had so many bullshit abilities and he really underused most of them

a lot of the characters had, too.

>being able to change size of stand down to a cellular level
>hierophant green stretching for ever much like jolyne
>josuke rearranging and reshaping things
>giorno's life punch with gold experience

these are just a few examples.

Stand name: 「Cosmic Dancer」

It's range is 10 meters and is able to completely disorient anyone that enters it's vicinity as well as cast darkness in the area; very much like vaccuum, sound can't travel in this area. Anyone in this area will be completely blind and their body won't be able to tell what is up or down, like floating in space.

Stand name: 「Ride The Lightning」

2 meter range power-type stand with the ability to build up static electricity through motion and discharge any amount of it at will

>chili pepper but worse

Pretty generic electricity stand
You should make thr power more specific, that's the Jojo thing to do. For example, the stand can control individual electrons and maybe shock others through it but also since it can move electrons it can change chemical compositions. Or maybe it can be photon based, so the user can manipulate light itself and travel through it. That'd be very OP if the stand user knows what's in the realm of possibility and that's the true nature of Jojo fights.

Attached: 1532970150642.png (980x810, 789K)

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.png (642x642, 57K)

Is the WRYY in the manga too ? or original ?

Attached: 1555133550431.jpg (1361x1307, 519K)

I thought the game was the main source of the internet meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI

> Photon based
fuck me, why didn't I think of that.

I've now realised there's no radiation-based stands, maybe something like rapid ionisation through contact, call it something like 「Fallout Boy」 or 「Atom Bomb 」

Why is Giorno's theme so fucking good?'

Kinda sucked how they didn't use it very well for the MUDA part.

Attached: YzwhqOL.gif (374x254, 1.75M)

Ok lads

1) How Ciocolatta arms and legs can still move when they're separated ?
2) How come he stitched himself up so easily ?
3) Why is the bullet still firing when turned back ?

Big ass plothole

Attached: DkANMA4X0AIk22B.jpg (780x1200, 376K)

if one punch was super painful due to how the stand works, did Cioccolata feel all that or you think he was way beyond dead and feeling pain past a certain point?

Attached: 1478405280297.png (500x430, 47K)

The machine gun MUDA was amazing

Additionally

>sneaking one arm to Mista
>Branch changing to bullet THEN to scarab larvae

come on
this shit is too inconsistent

It must have just pushed him past the point of feeling anything, that or he maybe died of pain. If agony is intense to the point where circulatory shock is induced, the victim can die.

SEETHING

The machine gun was one of the best parts, genius idea.

>if one punch was super painful due to how the stand works
except this is never mentioned or used again after the first encounter with Bruno, Araki just dropped that shit like he constantly randomly rewrites GE to do whatever the fuck he wants it to

yeah some 150 IQ Fugo mindgames this episode
I'm guessing that:
1) he controls them by filling them with mold and moving the mold
2) he possibly still does this until they properly heal
3) this one is just bullshit, objects preserving kinetic energy until golden experience ends was never mentioned before and also I'm pretty sure Giorno had no way to aim that since it supposedly turned back on its own

Stand Name: 「Fever Dreams」
Medium-to-Long range stand that selects and "infects" a single victim, at which point they undergo a hallucination where non-lethal things appear horrifying, and lethal things appear safe and comforting. This effect is tailored to the individual and proportional to degrees of severity, shit you love will be worse than stuff you merely like or are indifferent to. Shit you especially fear will seem even more welcoming.

Influence breaks if victim is moved out of range from the stand user, the stand user is discovered within the hallucination and attacked, or if the stand user recalls「Fever Dreams」.

Ex:
- Most of your environment becomes a hellscape. You gain delusions to encourage suicide, such as believing that you can breathe underwater, or float/fly.
- Languages and alphabets you understand are now gibberish.
- If you have a stand it will look like something from your nightmares, but follow your orders nonetheless.
- Your best friend would turn into a misshapen monster, while someone intending to murder you looks fairly normal.
- Your favorite foods appear (and smell, and taste ) like maggot-ridden shit, poison is delicious.
- Like 「Weather Report」rainbow snail fuck, hallucinations can hurt you for realzies but typically aren't lethal. If you believe someone is a monster covered in spines and they touch you, your body reacts as if it were punctured.

Attached: R-1718941-1338008910-2038.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 153K)

VA doing gods work

[Rocket Man]
Close Range.

Meant for a minor villain or side character. Takes the form of a small astronaut (like about the size of Heaven's Door). Instead of arms, it has a series of hoops, like a back pack. The stand can clasp onto the back of the user or another person. Then, using the rockets on its back, it will take off into the sky. The height it climbs to is determined by the user's countdown. Every number added to the countdown equals 5 feet (A countdown from 3 would raise the user or victim 15 feet). The user can then let go of any victim, causing them to fall to their death. Obviously, the user could also use this to get to high places or to boost their speed on roller skates if they leaned forward during the countdown.

The biggest disadvantage to this stand is that the user has to be within hearing range of the victim so they can't whisper the countdown or anything.

Too many MUDAs for 3 mb limit

「Into the Night World」
Automatic stand that triggers based on the stand user's exposure to light (or rather, their lack thereof). This doesn't only include being in the dark, but also from wearing clothes that cover a sizeable portion of their skin.

> The user's body gradually becomes intangible with low light exposure. They are able to pass through solid objects during this time, but are still subjected to the laws of physics.
> The effect gradually increases over time. It starts with being able to force themselves through walls, and gradually increases to the point that they're no longer able to touch solid objects.
> After 3 hours, they begin sinking into the ground, being pulled in by the force of gravity. They can still crawl out of the ground but at this point needs to be exposed to a lot of light to negate their stand's effects
> After 4 hours, the effects of the stand are too great, and they helplessly sink into the Earth.

Due to the nature of the stand, the stand user has to dress in skimpy clothing. He wears clothes that are easily ripped off and carries a cloak in a backpack in the event that he needs to become intangible, as well as a lighter for whenever he's in a pinch. In his home, he also has an abundance of lamps and candles ready to be used at any given moment so that he can rest easily at night.

the majority of the bullet did but a piece broke off

Good stand. I like stand ideas that don't make the user incredibly overpowered and have to cope or adjust to it.

They forgot that polpol is missing his pinky finger.

Either that or they're going to retcon Polnareff's body to make his survival seem more reasonable

Well bros, was it worth it?

Attached: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.webm (720x480, 1.91M)

But he already lost that finger in part 3.

his arm was in Mista's throat right? look at the MUDA scene, Chocolate boy has both his arms.

Giorno punched him so hard it brought all his body parts back together to share the ass beating

Absolutely based MUDA department.

If they end up dubbing Part 5 then the guy who voices Giorno is gonna have his fucking work cut out for him, holy fuck

Still prefer him to Josuke

I don't like how the punches sound in this part either
the scene was good though

(you)

now kill yourself retard

Bit of a let down desu

Years ago I innocently recomended Jojo to someone and he reacted as if I tried to convert him to veganism.

>it was only five pages in Jump
>Araki went back later and added two more

kek

Attached: CioBeatdownWSJ98.jpg (2069x824, 576K)

how the fuck would I know that if I've never watched the show or read the manga you fucking Reddit-obsessed deficits.

You have to go back.

Le epic 7 page beatdown was so cool1 I'm so sad that it's over reddit!

A stand that can basically take away the kinetic energy of an object by touching. If it hits a human bean, they get drained of their stamina.

The kinetic energy can then be transferred to another object, and the user can recover stamina that way by just hitting living, breathing targets.

Definitely worth the wait.

So I just noticed Cicollata's left arm is inexplicably back during the beat down.

GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUN DUN DNU DNU DNU NDU

GOLDEN WIND

DUN DUN NDU NUD NUDNU DNU NDU
G
IOOOOOOOO GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUN DNU NDU NUDNU DNU NUDNUDNU

GOLDEN WIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: KaguyaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (847x572, 50K)

[Country Roads]
Under the right conditions has the ability to teleport those it touches to a specific point in the parking lot of the Denny's in Morgantown, West Virginia. If something is already occupying that point then the person becomes spliced with that thing, whether it be a car or another person.

[Random Access Memories]
Grants the user the the knowledge as well as mundane skills and abilities of everybody within a 50m radius of them as well as the necessary attributes to put them to use. For example if a master martial artist is in range, the user too is a master martial artist. Once somebody leaves the radius, the skills, knowledge and abilities they possess quickly fade from the user but can be maintained through longer via concentration (but only two or three such augments can be maintained at a time).

Steely Dan beatdown > Cioccolata beatdown
the build up was way way better

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>「Rasputin」
>A Stand that induces hemophilia within a range of twenty meters of the user. The closer the target, the more intense the bleeding. The Stand itself only has middling power, speed, and durability, but it specializes in creating lacerations during close combat. Optimal use of the Stand involves damaging enemies in ambushes and rigged traps before entering into a cat-and-mouse game of "not getting too close" and not getting too far away", until the enemy is weakened enough that even close-range power-types can be overwhelmed in a melee exchange.

>Stand has heavy Orthodox Christian monk motif.

>tfw all these complaints about the branch being turned back into a bullet could have been solved if Number Five had just gone up and kicked it into Ciocolata's head instead

Attached: 1558391134097.jpg (1000x621, 185K)

This is the Reddit thread eh

although that would be cool, it would completely unrealistic for two consecutive bullets to not pass through his brain.

>the build up was way way better
Well it kinda had to be considering how this fight went down. Cioccolata's beatdown was more unexpected.

>that music
>that WRYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1515137156005.jpg (288x288, 28K)

no one care you fucking faggot

>Cioccolata's beatdown was more unexpected.
that's the problem, Cioccolata's beatdown just happened out of blue it would be better if Cioccolata was Fugo

no seriously
how can you stay alive after chopping half of your body?

Attached: 1554406602256.png (580x580, 305K)

>golden wind
kek

Attached: smug rin.jpg (228x221, 9K)

Based araki

>Giorno and Mista

What about Kakyoin and how he slashed jotaro with his painting

RIGHT. even that.

buckethead
it headbutts

Flat direction, poor sound design, lack of animation, and awkward shot transitions ruined this episode. The beatdown was anticlimactic as fuck. What happened?

dream theater
it gives Panic Attacks and a temporary yips on contact

>3) Why is the bullet still firing when turned back ?
The piece of wood bounced off the helicopter propeller as it turned back
It was a 500 IQ level strategy

Magic stand mold

Attached: 1528723904350.gif (190x152, 181K)

>「King Gizzard」
Every time it makes contact with someone, it can make an object or person "not real". Non real objects will still exist in the real world, but they aren't interactable for the person that was affected. For example, if a wall is made "not real", you can no longer see it and move through it freely. However, it can't be used to kill someone directly. The user can't make life "not real", and if they try to make something like oxygen "not real", the person affected will have the sensation of suffocation, but they will still be breathing air in reality. The ability can be used to make another person "not real" to the person that was effected, making it impossible for them to directly sense or interact with each other. Lastly, the user can use it on themselves, letting them phase through walls or to escape from fights easily. If the ground is made "Not Real", then who ever was effected will start to fall through Earth, unless they manage to grab onto something.

Attached: Real's not Real.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

Oh shit it's a little clearer literally a split second before but come on it means on that between 13.38 and 13.40 there's literally one frame with the rotor ? wtf budget

Attached: whotfdrewthis.png (1161x649, 568K)

So why are there so few ops in this part? Part 4 had like 4 or 5 different ops by this point

WRRYYYY

Why are people upset about the sound effects of the punches when we know golden experience’s punches sound different than star platinum’s and the world in the anime?

more like
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA (random pause)
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA (random pause)
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA(random pause)

Giorno says right after that he deflected it off the rotor

that WRYY had so much rage in it

Attached: Happy+25th+birthday+doomguy_831da6_6857574.jpg (321x490, 30K)

He knows what he's doing, he's a doctor.

Why wouldn't he? He stopped any blood from coming out, so there's no problem.

Because it doesn't sound as good

The part is utter shit so what did you expect?

Exactly you barely saw his bitch ass compared to Steely Dan doing dumbshit for two straight episodes. You could even say Jotaro's entire character built the scene up even more considering his brutal nature.

/r/hayato

Late to the party, but:
>Stand Name:「Pendulum」
>Apperance: Small flying insectoid creature, small enough to hold on the palm of hand. About half-size of Tower of Grey.
>Ability: Pendulum has a lazer pointer in the place of it's "stinger". Any kind of small enough (about 3 cm in diameter) orifice Pendulum's lazer points will travel with the "point". Pendulum's ability can affect tears/scratches/bigger holes too, but it will deform into the orifice first and any kind of excessive diameter will be instead contributed to the orifice's depth. It's different from Tusk's ability, however, because the orifice traveling does not affect matter around it as long as the contact with pointer's unbroken. So, if Pendulum kept the hole on the living being's head, it woudn't die or even felt any distress as long as pointer remained in the orifice.
>Uses: Can be used for extremely quick assassinations and fast external damage healing. (But if user is to receive a gun would, he'd be forced to somehow get the bullet out of himself later)
>Weaknesses: It's fast, but small and fragile. Even the C Strength punchghost could make Pendulum user's guts spill out with a single squeeze. Also, it won't do well with obscured field of vision/in an environment without any easily noticeable structural damage.

STAND NAME:
>「DOWN UNDER」
>Looks like an Astronaut with safari gear. (Like pic related.)
STAND POWER:
>Wields a hunting rifle that fires off periodic, penetrating beams.
>Enemies, stands, or objects hit by these beams are subjected to「DOWN UNDER」's stand power, which is to manipulate gravity.
>「DOWN UNDER」has the ability to increase or decrease the gravitational pull on objects or living things, with the potential to grant objects the force to draw things closer or pull things further at will.
>The bullets/beams penetrate cleanly, leaving full holes in whatever they pass through.
>The closer an enemy gets, the stronger「DOWN UNDER」's effects are, essentially allowing him to drag around a person like a ragdoll if they were at face-to-face range.
>Can grant the stand user additional mobility by using「DOWN UNDER」's beam.
Drawbacks:
>It becomes incredibly more strenuous to use depending on how much larger the object/thing that「DOWN UNDER」is trying to manipulate is. Some things are simply too big to use 「DOWN UNDER」on. (For instance, he couldn't just send everyone on earth flying off of it at once.)
>Dealing damage solely with「DOWN UNDER」would be somewhat more difficult than with a purely damage dealing stand. Works better as a support for a more damage-oriented stand user, who could use「DOWN UNDER」 to disorient the enemy while they re-position.
> The gravity manipulation's effect weakens with distance from the user (so no, he wouldn't be able to simply just shoot someone and have them fly into space. They'd just fall back down eventually.)
>Extremely susceptible to ranged, surprise attacks.
>It can't function unless the beam hits the person. Can even just be a scrape or a scuff, but it needs to hit flesh and draw blood in order to work.
>Rifle shots are slow and require a brief pause to reload. The shot itself, however, is incredibly accurate/fast.

Attached: Swagman.jpg (700x1000, 202K)

He used his Stand ability to stop the bleeding whilst his body parts weren't together.

The greater mystery is how his body parts were able to physically move and follow his will, that shit goes beyond comprehension.

>Name
「Parachute Ending」
>Ability
Meanwhile the user's asleep/unconscious, he gains the direct, first-person control of Parachute Ending, as well as unlimited range. Ability's effect stops when user wakes up/regains consciousness .
>Stats
Stats in general are trivial as fuck, so just throw a bunch of Bs and As here and there.

>The greater mystery is how his body parts were able to physically move and follow his will, that shit goes beyond comprehension.
That's been a thing before stands were introduced.

Attached: DID YOU PLAN THIS JOJO.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

this case is just hamon shit, its same with that chinese zombie imbued with hamon holding the ship machinery.

This was honestly the worst part of the episode.

Trips confirmed

Oh no no no

The worst part was ciocoleta trying to speak with the hole in his head; worst animation followed by best animation

Jonathan does the same thing with Hamon in part one after being bitten by Doobie

Green Day did it.

I warned you about those Muda, bro
I told you, dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=2--6BCKVme0

Attached: 1466380975294.jpg (592x533, 71K)

Disgusting, I love it.

Attached: images.png (174x290, 9K)

All is left is Jolyne, Johnny, and Gappy right? If Yuki Kaiji didn't fucking voice Koichi, I would have listened to a good Attack Rush.

Technically one that just happens to fit two pages

here's your gyro zeppeli bro

Attached: le ebin scream guy.jpg (250x375, 22K)

As much as i enjoyed the episode, Green Day's ability felt so inconsistent. There were plenty of times where the characters clearly went down in some way, and the mold didn't take effect.

How does someone reach these levels of autism

>If Yuki Kaiji didn't fucking voice Koichi, I would have listened to a good Attack Rush.
which rush?

Johnny's Ora's presumably.

Johnny's Ora with Tusk.

thanks for letting me know you cant read

I was worried that they would cut out the "wryyy" since it seemed to confuse a lot of people and lead people to think Giorno was a vampire or something.
Really happy they kept it though, sounded hard as fuck and highlights his connection to Dio which I think was underutilized in Part 5.

Attached: 1541629524690.jpg (639x889, 70K)

I feel like that was a power granted by the fleshbud, or it he couldn't use it because it requires a fucking painting

Stand Name「 Feel Our Pain 」
Basically, a low range humanoid magma based stand with volcanoes on foots, elbows, back, knees and knuckles that would allow the user to create volcanoes but in order to do so he first needs to take damage. The more damaged is the user, the greater can be the volcanoes and faster, stronger and tougher becomes the stand, doing it so harder to beat it. The user can choose to inflict damage to themselves in order to power up. In powered up state, the stand can propel itself with eruptions or use them to attack a medium-long range. Obviously the best way to beat it is killing its user in one go but failling to do so and leaving they too damaged would make the user very hard to kill.

STANDO: 「GYPSY KING」

>Type:
Standard punching ghost - effective range of between 3 to 5 meters.

>Appearance
Arms are considerably longer, and fists are 3-fingered and bulkier than average (more reach and attacks have more momentum, but less precision and cancel-ability).
Try imagining a golden Hobo-robot with a crown welded into its head and clad with tattered robes, with two of the standard Araki stand eyes and a glass hole between the nose arch and the forehead.

>Ability
Aside from being a punch ghost with slightly more reach, it has one active ability:

>「VOLARE」
Basically from that hole in his forehead he radiates a blinding light throughout his vicinity. Even if your eyes are closed, if you look in the direction of the Stand you'll feel as if your eyes were gazing at the sun, and even if your back is turned away you'll still won't be able to see.
How do you get over it? Counter-intuitively, it dawns on you that the key to this blinding, crippling light is not LIGHT, but rather the SOUND that comes with it (low frequency buzzing, or something cooler IDK). Essentially playing something loud or blocking your ears will nullify the ability.

Attached: 1558381598791.jpg (500x336, 21K)

guys this is so woke

Attached: whoa, woke.png (960x570, 672K)

i wish i could make memes as good as this on reddit.com!

Attached: man, such wisdom.jpg (960x440, 74K)

whoah.................. now that's epic ..

i should just give up being right wing, man this maymay is right

Attached: dang, this is so woke, i can't even.png (960x540, 511K)

>reverse image search
>no results
Pathetic schizos.

Please leave.

Attached: bruh, like cringe.png (895x622, 575K)

whoa, man, like wrryyy on that homophobia and racism, you know? i'll have to ora you if you keep up being wack

that fucking wry was glorious. good shit to the va

Nice edit.
Seething.

REDDIT GO AWAY FROM MY IMAGEBOARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1537135127111.jpg (354x423, 83K)

>Jolyne is voiced by Sawashiro
is part 6 saved? i also hope they get pucci's VA from the games too he's pretty good

Part 6 was saved ever since Jolyene masturbated.

Unlike the fight with Bruno we never really get a point in the series where Giorno is punching someone that isn’t the end to a fight or not from the villains perspective, on top of that be mostly punches inanimate objects.

ffs out of all inconsistencies in JoJo why is this shit the one brought up all the time. In almost every Kakyoin fight some dumbass doesn’t notice one of Hierophant Greens stretched super thin tendrils, Jotaro was the dumbass here. Why was Kakyoin painting? Dramatic effect, mystery, and suspense. Why doesn’t Kakyoin take more advantage of this? Part 3’s stand fights are actual garbage.

ummmm "reee" is ableist af it's mocking autistic people bro that aint cool

There's no rule that says he can't also play Johnny when the time comes.

"dio told me to kill this guy but you know what would look freakin sick?"

So does Secco wear his suit to protect from Green Day’s mold?

What I don’t get is why Green Day was disabled when Chocco played dead, when it literally would of killed Giorno if he kept the ability active

Yes. It's also protects against stand attacks, like when Bruno ariari'd him but barely zippered him while Pesci got turned into puzzle pieces. And before anyone asks it is also visible to normal people.

Remember when Pesci got freaked out by sex pistols and disabled his stand?

Stand name: 「The Powers That Be」
Ability: Things purchased/made/etc with currency has no effect on the stand user. Things that would harm the user that also needed currency to get to that point, is also rendered painless/no effect.

>it is also visible to normal people.
Where was this mentioned

>not liking Part 5
It has its issues but it is alot of fun.

I don't know what kind of wry I expected, but what we got was definietely better

I didn't have fun

What did he mean by this?

Attached: gay.jpg (540x300, 26K)

as a pet. you love your dog, right user?

It's a deep metaphor. The gamer is telling his dog ( loyal normie underling ) that he loves him. That's a symbol of the underlying love gamers have for society and normies.

Attached: man_of_society.jpg (326x185, 22K)

All gays are evil. That's why all the bad guys were gay so far. Jojo is pretty based

But the only MCs who survive are gay

this season had really poor direction for some reason. this scene had a feeling in the manga that just wasn't represented in the anime.

proofs

>Stand Name: 「House of Pain」
>Ability: House of Pain has the ability to amplify the pain of it's targets who are in it's range.

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=MdxCfAb-ROM

>Cioccolata's hair looks like mold sprouts.
How the fuck did I not caught that until now? Literally over a decade.

this is pretty nice

All the MCs are straight, redditard.

>Getting butthurt over color schemes
>Genuinely getting angry when people call it "jojo's"
>people who literally ignore all common sense and say the OVA is better than the anime
>No middle ground in terms of favorite parts. My least favorite part is the worst part and anyone who likes it is autistic. If you don't think my favorite part is the best you're under aged
>DROVES of fujos
>Way too much homoerotic fan art
>People who spend every second they can explaining why a character isn't gay.
>lol is this a jojo's reference? XD
I know every fandom has its black sheep but the bad parts of the jojo fandom are a special kind of cancer.

Attached: pppoaf.jpg (750x592, 59K)

>Stand Name
Reincarnate
>Stand Type
Stand Colony, this stand looks like sperm cells that crawls on the ground.
>Ability
First Ability: Only attacks females. This stand attacks any female that is pregnant and goes inside her body by any hole in her body, even wounds and stays within her for the rest of her life, when the baby is about to born the user's current body dies and all memories and appearance transfers to that baby, reincarnating once again. This ability can attack multiple females.
Secondary Ability: Each stand is always sweating a white liquid that works like glue, they can shoot that liquid too.
>Long Range
>Stats:
Power: C
Speed: B
Range: Infinite
Durability: A
Precision: C
Potential: C

Attached: 130848-004-A1A3ADC7.jpg (300x199, 3K)

>Getting butthurt over color schemes
Anyone doing this is retarded, DP's been nailing it with the colors since the beginning
>Genuinely getting angry when people call it "jojo's"
"Jojo's" is reddit vernacular, you'd get the same reaction from saying shit like "This! So much this!" or "You just won the internet, good sir"
>people who literally ignore all common sense and say the OVA is better than the anime
Haven't seen anyone do this and can't imagine why anyone would
>No middle ground in terms of favorite parts. My least favorite part is the worst part and anyone who likes it is autistic. If you don't think my favorite part is the best you're under aged
I've never seen heated debate about what part is best, mainly just people sharing opinions. All the debates I see are good-spirited or just mutual shitposting for laughs
>DROVES of fujos
From my experience Jojo is fujo repellent compared to other shit. They can't stand the toned muscles and detailed faces and tend to cling more to whatever looks most like DNAngel this season. I guess we just know different people
>Way too much homoerotic fan art
I hate this shit too but what do you honestly expect? 99% of the cast is dudes. Part 6 has yuri potential but even then people have a hard time adapting Araki's artstyles and designs to something appealing to hetero men
>People who spend every second they can explaining why a character isn't gay
Never seen this
>lol is this a jojo's reference? XD
Can get a little annoying but I don't see it often enough to be genuinely bothered by it

Looks mainly to me like you're just exposing yourself to these kinds of people too much. Spend less time on Twitter and/or Tumblr. Find likeminded friends to chat with who aren't faggots. Problem solved.

Attached: blanket_pup.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

So what's the veredict? did it made justice to the manga?

Nope

It was drawn out a decent amount but for something that lasted 7 pages I honestly think it should have been even longer.
Other than that the animation and acting were great. I'd say the fact that DP went above and beyond with the torture dance makes up for the disappointing length of the Cioccolota beatdown.

So i just started watching jojo 2 mounths ago and i fucking loved everything , until i got to part 5 i find it uninteresting

We call that the Part 5 effect. Don't worry, it will go away when you reach Part 7.

I swear, Giornos fights give me such a headache with how assload full of asspulls they are

I had a much harder time with the first half of part 4, I love everything in part 5 after Black Sabbath

bananas are alive?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

How did giorno ended up being a secondary character for 80% of this part?

Jojo hasn't been the main character since part 2, user

what about part 3 jotaro?

Attached: thinking mang.png (680x680, 57K)

Polnareff is part 3 protagonist

I mean, an argument could be made for the bananas mitochondria counting as living organisms, but there's literally no excuse for Giornos severed hand SOMEHOW turning into a piranha and piercing Baby Faces body without him noticing, especially since it wasn't during one of Baby Faces intangibility phases.

Polnareff steals the spotlight for a long time.

The biggest problem with it is that all the mudas before the WRYYYYYY should have been one big string, instead of it restarting at each new camera angle. Would have been hell on the VA though.

Remember when Illuso said there were no living things in the Mirror World besides Fugo and himself, and the next moment crows were dropping dead inside the Mirror World?

> NO LIVING THINGS
>a DEAD crow falls from the sky

there you go

>O my moldy stand

WRRYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Best part

No, fuck you. That doesn't make any goddamn sense, how'd it get dead in the mirror world if it wasn't alive in there to begin with? So do bodies that die in the vicinity of the mirror world just invite themselves in? Why? For what purpose? RRRRREEEEEEE FUCKING ARAKI'S MAKING MY BRAIN HURT

It was never going to live up to expectations but it was still pretty good.

I think it makes sense. If you can suspend your disbelief for the existence of a mirror world, dead bodies appearing in it isn't that much of a stretch.

What you should be complaining about is why the clothes of living people aren't reflected.

To be fair, that particular case was rationalized by the impact of the volcano blasting his hand into the air alongside them, with it hitting Kars being just a fluke.

But Diavolo is straight

Stands are an extension of hamon
That's why users need to be conscious and breathing to summon their stand

>That's why users need to be conscious and breathing to summon their stand
Reminds me of hairposter

Stand name: 「STYX」
User: Some japanese hacker
「STYX」is a large humanoid stand that appears like a robot, and attacks with a laser canon it has instead of a right arm. Like most stands, it also has enhanced physical power, but not particularly great power among stands. However, it is defensively extremely tough, to the point where it can only be meaningfully damaged by stands that use abstract rules to bypass physical defenses or stands than can affect the durability of metal. Unlike most stands, 「STYX」's operational range has no upper limit, but the user's ability to communicate with 「STYX」 decays with distance. At greater than 50 meters, not even simple instructions can be given, other than to return to the user. Additionally, 「STYX」 can not be dispelled unless it is in physical contact with the user, and thus must return to the user every time it is used.

These threads arent nearly as bad as the SnK threads. Those are 95% shippers and there is only actual discussion once a month when the new chapter comes out

I know this is just a joke but it still makes me mad

Found the incel

Attached: WithNoHestiation-min.png (2568x1638, 1.52M)

how did mista fall to the ground so easily without getting absolutely ravaged by the mold

>severed arm with rigor mortis being propeled at high speed by a volcano is a case of hamon

nigger you what

Two dudes arguing about a plot point that doesn't exist because people keep relying on their shit memory instead of consulting the source material

Chocolate man was deliberately holding mista hostage to force giorno to come up to the plane

They are literally called yuhamon

Is this the peak of this part?

MOOOOOORE b0ss pls

Mista is a support character by nature

Call Me the Breeze
Visual appearance: intangible and tied to the user directly. Maybe appears as tattoos on the user or something.

It’s a stand that lets you turn into wind and move with the breeze. You have no control over yourself during it but you can turn back at will. Also you can turn flowing air into solid objects, with the complexity and size of the potential object increasing with the speed of air flow

So you could get around quickly on a windy day in a city if you knew how the air flowed between buildings and you could also fill a guy’s lungs with razor blades or something if you wanted to

It’s weaknesses are that it doesn’t reallg have a tangible form so you can’t fight with it directly and it’s power directly depends on how windy it is.

>based stand that could solo king crimson
no wonder araki had to kill best boy with bullshit

Attached: naran.png (240x423, 132K)

Narancia's Stand was honestly really fucking strong, no idea why people seem to overrate it so much.

underrate*

Green Day is a plot device type stand, that was made to fit the fight, rather than be actually consistent and useful. Just like Clash & Talking Head.

Compare that to Notorious B.I.G. which Araki said he made specifically for Trish to fight, but it would be an useful stand all around for someone who works as part of the boss's Elite Guard (he could have used it while he was alive also, it was just slower). Oasis is also a good Stand that could've been used in various fight scenarios, unlike Green Day the one trick pony with made up bullshit abilities to compensate.

Notorious BIG is the perfect example of a plot device stand because if they fought it anywhere other than in an airplane above the ocean, the stand would just kill everyone as soon as the user was defeated

No, retard, because Diavolo specifically sent him to infiltrate the airplane.

Yeah, so it was made to fit that fight

Dumb

>Implying
Aerosmith is countered by any punching ghost fast enough to deflect the bullets. And even without that KC ability will still allow him to come in range as well as evading the bullets.

I keep having dreams where Risotto is my boyfriend irl

Lucky

Of course

La Squadra >>> Bossu and Doppio >>> Chocolata and Secco >>>>>> literal shit >>>>>>>>>>> Bruno's team
Don't (You) at me

Attached: 1556289451731.jpg (1729x1020, 292K)

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING READY FOR CHARIOT REQUIEM??

Attached: 1551276631399.jpg (400x416, 9K)

>third-to-last episode's opening has a king crimson interrupt
>second-to-last episode's opening has the king crimson interrupt get interrupted by GER
And then the last episode is the one with sound effects, of course.

I'm ready for Diavolo reveal, that's for sure (in about 2 weeks)
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo-2S9tsLn8&t=0s

Next episode when Secco calls him a weak loser is going to be funny considering everyone feels bad for Secco now.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7KRE3Jd56s
>ORA = .50 BMG
>MUDA = Hollow Point "Black Talon" .45

I like how every shift in perspective changes the sound of Giorno's punches and the WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY barrage sounds like a fucking machine gun, pure kino

Anywhere else but in an isolated plane there is way too much interference for this stand to work properly. A bird flying by would have saved the team from dying, or even a fly. Hell, judging by how that thing tried to attack tidal waves - it could get triggered by a particularly strong gust of wind. It also needed time and sustenance to grow.

Attached: you thought.jpg (500x625, 50K)