Ilya wtf it's 2019

ilya wtf it's 2019

Attached: 1546319149032.jpg (1920x1080, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Tomoko
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other
researchportal.bath.ac.uk/en/publications/i-kiss-them-because-i-love-them-the-emergence-of-heterosexual-men
islamqa.info/en/answers/21058/the-punishment-for-lesbianism
fanfiction.net/s/11311530/1/Prism-Mayhem
youtube.com/watch?v=614k_UoFa2U
cambridge.org/core/journals/polar-record/article/dr-george-murray-levick-18761956-unpublished-notes-on-the-sexual-habits-of-the-adelie-penguin/8647660D29AD9660C9C16623638C9116
web.archive.org/web/20070929131358/http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5100941/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overall homosexual population is still floating somewhere around 3% so she's entirely correct, it isn't normal.

but girls getting together is fine I guess

Attached: chloe.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

"No!"

I don't think it's normal for Kuro to be such a slut at her age.

>CURRENT YEAR
Is John Oliver even taken seriously anymore? I mean, he's better than Noah and Bee but that's not by a huge margin

Nah, it's normal for a homunculus to be a slut immediately after being made.

more like 0.000003% outside of usa. i haven't met nor heard anyone else meeting one of these degenerates in real life.

wtf I can't believe Illya voted for Drumpft

>allow buttfuckers to roam free
>but hunt down people jacking of to drawings
The world is strange!

What a hypocrite.

Girl on girl is okay because no sperm is being wasted.

It might be 2019, but the rest of the world isn't liberal California.

Fucking this

he was never taken seriously, retard

Modern morality sure is great, isn't it?

>he was never taken seriously
Libtards treat comedians like actual political pundits. Seriously.

i don't consider liberals human. my statement stands.

Lesbianism is not as bad as homosexuality, in practical terms

That's it Illya is CANCELLED

Anime girls know they arent real and know better than to put their insatiable desire to muff dive over the good of society

They also allow buttfuckers to willingly spread aids in California and soon the rest of the country.

>literally kisses other girls
>"its not okay if guys do it tho"

Yes because it gives me a boner.

Attached: [SNSbu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya - 07 (BD 1920x1080 h264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_11.57_[2019.04.2 (1920x1080, 751K)

Illya is for me

Kuro is for me.

Miyu is for me.

Explain your retardation.

It takes place in 2004 user

le aids

Absolutely based.

Unironically yes. I'm sure you'd be shocked to learn that women and men are different as well.

...honk... I couldn't resist I'm sorry.

Not him, but _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________it's a meme you retard

Attached: 1482111464777.jpg (640x960, 199K)

>Unironically yes.
Lez user/bi thot user...please.
The pushing it as okay or a phase they will grow out of so it's okay for girls to fuck thing has been shown to be bullshit pushed by queers, whores, and retards.

You know gay marriage is legal in every western first world country, right?
Would you rather live in the middle ages? Edgy kids sure are edgy.
kek
It's a misdemeanor because back when it was a felony, less people got tested for HIV (out of sight, out of mind and whatnot). Please inform yourself.

t. heterosexual German

Not nearly as controversial as some of the statements Kuro has made.

Attached: 1445548386198.png (1353x757, 810K)

>Would you rather live in the middle ages?
Pretty sure that's where your country is heading

Sounds to me like the people needing to inform themselves are the ones who didn't get tested for HIV, frenchie

No poop

>german
Ha faggot

>Would you rather live in the middle ages
I would rather have middle ages morality and modern technology yes.

Fucking race traitor

>hates muslims
>wants to live in an age where christians acted just like muslims
pottery

I don't hate muslims. I hold nothing against them. I'm also for their complete annihilation. And I fully respect any muslim who feels the same towards me and my people.

Attached: summer is early.jpg (200x150, 12K)

Not even that, he also wants to live at a time of Turkish supremacy

You know you wouldn't have this prized "free speech" of yours if that were the case, right? You do know why the Renaissance was so important, right?

>pedos are the victims, at the end of the day
neck yourselves, incels

>tfw no bf

Attached: 130.png (353x334, 104K)

based

It should still be felony.

Attached: 1436744889178.jpg (418x385, 51K)

We're doing just fine, thank you. Please get your news from sources that aren't Breitbart or Alex Jones.
The idea behind the law was to encourage people to get tested, and this applies to all orientations, not only homosexuals.
LMAO, alright. If you knew anything about history you'd know why you'd dearly regret this wish if you were anything outside of clergy or nobility. And modern tech? Not possible with the ethics and morals of the day. Even if it were, you'd be imprisoned or beheaded for any heresy or political dissent.

have sex

Leave.

Attached: facebook.jpg (495x495, 70K)

There's already an incentive to get tested since you need meds.

Attached: 1520481836447.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

It turned into normal fate shit so that's fine.

>mass replying
>morals and technology are the same thing

>he's better than Noah
Oh SHIT stopped reading there

I wish Kuro and Ilya were my daughters ;_;

>Who are you quoting? this is not how this works faggot
also
>Pedos
lel because a fictional character can be underage

NEWFAG, WE GOT A NEWFAG OVER HERE

I think it's cute because it seems they're playing house like normal little girls would.

Because lesbians are hot and I don't mind seeing it, while gays disgust me and I want that shit gone?

Because you'd throw them off the roof, Muhammad.

So you're saying that it's 2019 even if the statement was not, in fact, made in 2019?
Sure hope you didn't say anything like that when you were 12, presumably last year, otherwise you probably deserve death, according to yourself.

What would've happened if Illya's friends haven't made it to her room in time?

Based

Attached: unoriginal.png (201x347, 52K)

Honestly he's a pretty bad comedian, but I don't really mind his show, and a bunch of threads on Yea Forums or whatever saying "It's current year shitlords" isn't going to change my opinion of something. I only watch it pretty irregularly though

FAGS BTFO

What if one day Shirou and SHIROU meet each other? will she still think the same?

Attached: 1459933799500.jpg (300x297, 48K)

she aint a nigger you idiot otherwise she wouldnt have straight hair and instead she would have pubes on her head

She would've made Miyu wash her (Since she's sick)

Attached: 023.jpg (840x281, 163K)

The idea behind the law was to encourage people to get tested, and this applies to all orientations, not only homosexuals.
Regardless of the "intention" the simple fact is it still provides no incentive to be truthful about if you have HIV to someone.

Kuro is the projection of Illya's love for her brother into a personification of the Archer heroic spirit, who is also Shirou from the future who turned dark due to the power of it's awakening into an heroic spirit... or so I speculate. In the last season it shows how Shirou is turning dark.

>projection
>love for brother
>Archer heroic spirit
>Archer is Emiya
I'm confused, would it still be incest if Kuro fucked Shirou? Or would it be masturbation?

yes

I thought Kuro was some sort of sealed off mind of the original Illya (tied to the vague backstory of the series that essentially replaces fate/zero) that took phsyical form by using the archer card. I was only really half paying attention to that shit at the time though, so I might have gotten some details wrong

That's a good question. Kuro's base "soul" is from Illya, she was sealed and broke out, but then why aren't they twins? in my theory, Kuro is neither Illya or Shirou but an equivalent of 3rd sibling, it would be normal incest probably.

She is indeed but the fact that she didn't come out as a twin is very suspicious and why, of all the cards, she chose the Archer one?

>watching western tv
>mainstream "comedians"
>posting on Yea Forums
You need to go back

>girls getting together is fine
That's right.

Attached: not forbidden.png (793x533, 113K)

>why, of all the cards, she chose the Archer one?
Archer was the card "Kuro" chose when she first Installed after the seal on her loosened. It was the solution she came to weighing all of the odds and possibilities at the moment. When "Kuro" would awaken the Archer card was then her go-to, but the third time she awoke the seal came completely undone and she separated from Illya using the card installed within them at the time as a base and catalyst.

Kuro's birth was then a freak accident, hence why her existence is also labeled by Caren as "A Miracle", since she was never meant to resurface, let alone gain a life.

Attached: Manga-81.png (173x300, 53K)

I thought the Archer one was one of the last cards they found though? wouldn't other cards be more useful to defend Illya and the others from the collapsing cave? I forgot in what order they obtained the cards, gotta give it a rewatch some day.

Raw anus is a shield that can be used on everyone else. Other cards mostly give self survival.

Illya and Miyu both had Archer and Lancer from the start, since Bazett had already retrieved the cards from their respective servants as the acting Card Hunter before Rin and Luvia (and subsequently Illya and Miyu)

As for the cave, her solution was to use Rho Aius, a normally impenetrable shield that should have withstood the falling debris, and unlike anything else the other cards possessed, which were mostly offensive in nature. I also think it's likely Kuro had formed a sense of synchronicity with the Card's install due to the battle with Saber at that point, and thus deemed it the most logical to use since she knew everything it was capable of.

If I might suggest reading the manga? It's a fantastic read, and the anime changed a fair bit of behind the scenes details that make reading the manga a very fresh experience. A little more depth, while also maintaining the cute and sometimes sexy moments.

Attached: 007.png (844x1200, 394K)

>Raw anus
For a moment I thought about it, it sounded like a legit archaic spell name.

>since Bazett had already retrieved the cards
That's true, I had totally forgot she got archer by herself.

>reading the manga
That never crossed my mind, I know about the other Fate series serializations but never realized Illya had one too. I played the VN on the true route only (sayonara saber) which didn't say much about Illya's background other than her being a vassal. I'm catching up with Watamote, I will get on this as soon as I finish that.

This. I only accept lesbians because it benefits me desu

Have sex

Attached: 1545588522940.jpg (512x875, 116K)

.t Mohammed Abduhlah

Not that user but it's common knowledge that aids and other diseases can be caught during anal sex, after all it's where you poop from. Parasites and bacteria feed on body waste too.

Lesbian seccs with Kuro would be nice.

>Lesbian seccs

Attached: 1547849442196.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Lesbians aren't real, they're just LARPing. Fags in comparison stick things up their ass and get AIDS.

It's not sex if there is no willy involved, it's seccs.

Attached: [Tsundere] Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei Herz - 01 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC][5D9AA394].mkv_s (1920x1080, 3.34M)

Its not normal for someone like Ilya to go out everyday and not get skin cancer

She's not normal though, she's a homunculus, or at least half one. If your homunculi get skin cancer, you fucked up in creating them.

Any girl worth their salt knows to use 50spf every morning
Doubly so if she knows she's albino

>will get on this as soon as I finish that.
I hope you enjoy catching up on Watamote then! It's always nice to hear someone potentially picking up the Illya manga, especially here on Yea Forums where it seems like most only know of her anime. A shame since the manga came first. It'll always hold a special place as one of my favorite Fate Works however.

>the true route only (sayonara saber)
Ah so you've only read Saber's route then? I can respect that, having gotten into Fate through that route's DEEN Adaptation way back in 08, it's still my favorite of the routes as well.

>Illya's background

It's true you haven't touched on much of Illya's background! I'm afraid you won't get much from Prillya, or I guess you haven't since you said you watched the anime? Her details mostly lie in Sakura's route and Zero, but again I understand if you aren't interested in them, Sakura isn't for everybody, nor is Zero.

Hope you enjoy reading Prillya then! This was an enjoyable little discussion.

Attached: Manga-26.png (200x267, 65K)

I want to study with Miyu
I want to go on a date with Kuro
I want to marry Illya

I want to impregnate all three and take responsibility.

I want to impregnate all three and then make Miyu abort her wish-granting fetus.

I realized something: Miyu is the female reincarnation of Jesus.

Attached: [Tsundere] Fate Kaleid Prisma Illya 2wei - 08 [BDRip h264 1920x1080 10bit FLAC][234B6DC0].mkv_snapsh (1920x1080, 3.56M)

What? Miyu is just an AU Illya.

they're just transferring mana

Inceldur!

can we not do american politics on Yea Forums? americans are as trash as dubs.

Most homunculi never leave the castle so there’s not much point in giving them protection against the sun to be fair

A most definitely redpilled post

It's only permitted within my harem of wives

Miyu is the creation most close to the original Grail, they said (in the anime too) the Grail can be the body of Jesus. Plus, Miyu's symbol is the star of David, black hair and brown eyes are features similar to those of Jesus too.

American website, Mohammed

Based and yuripilled.

Attached: 1530759025077.jpg (440x332, 21K)

>Miyu is a Jew
Wew.

How has nobody noticed her Kaleid stick has a star of David? that was the first thing I noticed.

Attached: [loligeddon] Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - 03v2 [BD1080p][1CEDA46D].mkv_snapshot_09.21_[2017.06.1 (1920x1080, 3.39M)

Nothing can be close to the original holy grail since none of them have had the messiah's blood inside them. Martha called all of them fakes.

That explains her black hair I guess, Jesus had actually dark brown hair, or at least so he was described during most of the known history.

what a shit thread

Lesbians are hot and exist solely to make my pee pee hard and for no other reason. Gays eat da poopoo, and that’s just disgusting.

Miyu had red eyes originally though, it's only because she wished to because Shirou's blood-related sister that her eyes became brown.

She also isn't unique as a wish granting child. Her entire family was capable of granting wishes as children due to their nature. Miyu is just the only one remaining.

It's also worth noting, despite their use of the star of David for Sapphire, Miyu has more connections to the moon.

Attached: i-003.jpg (1129x1600, 351K)

>nobody mentioning chapters or translations
NEW CHAPTER AND/OR TRANSLATIONS WHEN? It's been too long, and I've already forgotten whatever the fuck the current arc is about, but damn it I want to see the Pandora shit finished.

Illya is just a massive slut who doesn't like the idea of her brother's cock not being exclusively hers.

They hated her because she told the truth

Attached: 1552901855017.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

No chapter this month. Check the 24th - 26th of every month for chapters.
Hiroyama has become kinda lazy, I think. We hardly get more than 15 pages every two months now.

Attached: 6FOE03oo.png (1082x1440, 1.52M)

This is also what sets her apart from Illya. Illya was a manufactured grail created by a literal factory for their Grail War, while Miyu was a naturally gifted being from a family of gifted beings.

Attached: i-035.jpg (1129x1600, 391K)

Could it be she is actually turning into the original Grail? just a random assumption but I wouldn't say but it's too far off. I remember the movie but I think Miyu was special, above all the other people who had her similar power.

>inb4 Shirou was the real Grail all along

*wrong image

Attached: i-056.jpg (1129x1600, 511K)

Yeah, so few chapters compared to before. It fucking sucks, I just want this arc to be over with already. I want Gil back, I want closure, I want Tanaka to be relevant, and I want them to leave alternate Earth. Where's the fast forward button on life when you need it?

Once more Luvia proves her superiority.

Yeah, sorry to report there's no chapter this month. Might be due to Hiroyama being involved in the OVA's, or desu I think 3rei!!!'s just worn him out.

Attached: Compace_7.png (408x812, 218K)

Attached: 95cb0c09c0b72211f5d270dd1c1faed4.png (1920x1280, 1.52M)

He probably has no idea what the fuck he's doing. Erika being Pandora was a total asspull. Angelica looking almost exactly like Erika despite being an Ainsworth and looking nothing like Julian and Darius.
I swear to Christ, his original plan had to have been for Erika to be some sort of clone of Angelica or something.
Gilgamesh has been completely ignored, and Tanaka hasn't been relevant at all despite originally being a plot-point tied to it all.
The only way to him to redeem himself is to have Gilgamesh restart the HGW in Illyaverse and end the series with a proper Grail War.

Or more mana transfers.

I'm not as inclined to think he doesn't know what he's doing, it's clear he's had a plan since he has stated we're only 3/4 through the full Prillya story. Getting from point A to point B though is I think where he's had trouble, since he may not have planned out just how long this would end up taking.

Plus, an asspull? Erika being Pandora and her connection to Darius and the Pithos completely explains everything Hiroyama set up with her, and Miyu's world. There's no way it was anything else because nothing else would fit as neatly.

I'll give you Gilgamesh and Tanaka since we haven't seen them in a *long* time, but I will say I think it's more likely Hiroyama's planning for her to come in and save Illya and co during this battle.

>have Gilgamesh restart the HGW in Illyaverse and end the series with a proper Grail War

>have Gilgamesh restart the HGW in Illyaverse and end the series with a proper Grail War
This is probably likely, yeah, though maybe in a more streamlined way. They still need to address Caren as well, and whatever happened with Kiritsugu and Irisviel, and the Masters of the 4th war sans Waver.

>German
Oh how the mighty have fallen

All women are inherently bi because the natural family unit is 1 man + a couple of women. So your wives being very close would be good and natural.

Attached: 21C187A36654448EA071AA25EED2156E.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Based and harem-pilled

Where did this idea come from that humans are naturally Polygamous?

Alpha males had all the women. In the past kings and chieftains had their pick while most men never had children. The ratio was 17:1 back then.
Of course, Yea Forumsnons here think they'll be the ones with the harems lol.

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1535260726919.jpg (894x894, 129K)

The based male ones are.

By-the-by, I'm considering starting an official thread for Prillya with (mostly) an official art limit (Though fanart will still be welcome), where we can discuss the manga complain about the lack thereof, as well as the OVA and merchandise without the likelihood of the thread getting deleted for being a loli-image-dump.

Anyone interested so we can get out of this shitpost thread?

According to analyses of human sexual anatomy, it seems most likely that ancestral humans were polyandrous, with high degrees of sperm competition between males competing over females.

cunny

Attached: 1557890463520.jpg (1170x1600, 342K)

>humans are naturally
The thing about humans is that they are really good at adapting to the pressures their conditions impose on them. Whatever nature intended doesn't matter anymore.

that's wrong. its common where there are less males. women take multiple husbands when theres a shortage of women, as there is now. this is why women act the way they do now.
most human societies are non monogamous overall. this has nothing to do with "natural" though, as all sexual behavior is natural.

Same reason I don't mind traps but hate trannies.
Trannies all look like manly men in dresses while anime traps are pleasing to the eye. It's the disgust factor.

japanese owned.

Ill prove to Illya im not a faggot by cumming inside her

what's a good place to start with this? I watched one of the later parts but I had hard time getting into it so many things were not explained

>what's a good place to start with this?
If by 'this' you mean Fate, then read the VN. It really is the only good way. If you mean Prillya, then just start from episode 1.

And the alphas were picking the BEST women, who you could count on two hands.
The rest weren't even worth using as a flesh light.
I know people have this fantasy that the alpha studs fucked everything that stood still..but they didn't. Manwhores like me do..well did.
They fucked everything they wanted and they only wanted the absolute best women.

Sorry.

By the by. The most successful societies had stable male female + children raised by entire village families.
With only a few in the past being man plus as many top tier women that he could take care of.

Lesbians? They were NEVER considered part of any mans harem and knowingly letting one into a harem was seen as the equivalent of allowing a wolf to co-mingle with your sheep.

Any chick that was found to be gay in a mans harem was either beaten and thrown out or executed.
The whole TWO CHICKS AT THE SAME TIME MAN thing is really pushed by cucks and thirsty gay/bi/jailhouse gay chicks who's hoping to get some pussy and a bit of dick.

Still created by an american, Mohammed
Now go pay your TV loicense

>All women are inherently bi
No, all women are turned on by anything sexual and can be forced into any form of sexuality and it's easy to talk women who are ignorant of that fact into any kind of sexuality.

The "all women are bi" thing is memetic gaslighting that is pushed by scum and the fooled.

>nature intended

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Time Travel Shoujo - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.54_[2016.07.11_18.02.54].jpg (398x385, 18K)

I think abib personally hates me getting 3 days for the most ridiculous things as soon as my main IP ban is expired

Is..is that a yes

Attached: Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya - 01 [BD 1280x720 x264 AAC].mp4_snapshot_22.06_[2016.01.25_14.57.39]. (1280x720, 943K)

>he isn't a lvl 12 Druid who can commune with nature

Attached: 18a0e895e999ec7ef053be373175a2ad.jpg (472x472, 33K)

I know that feel ,somebody maybe had a bad day today.

Why do so many womenz have a lesbian phase in their teens then compared to guys who usually dont

except for the fact that as long as you're not either gay, sleeping with blacks, or sleeping with sluts you have practically a 0% chance to get GRIDs. If they wanted to encourage people to get tested there are better ways than to ease up on punishing knowingly infecting someone with an uncurable, potentially fatal, disease.

Way to miss the point.

They don't.
The recent uptick in lesbianism/bisexuality is due to social manipulation(like fate illyad and most pop songs and academia and a lot of media) and environmental damage(like birth control being in everything).

social, media, and peer pressure on impressionable youth. Don't worry they're trying to fix it so guys will have gay phases when they're young too soon.

So, anime was turning the frogs gay all along.

wtf i hate Ilya now

It does seem like its something that started after the 90s
Who benefits from this agenda though

Guys should not be together.

Attached: 1503878926870.png (1312x932, 1.44M)

Since when prysma threads get deleted?

Last two were.

No, it just fucked up multiple generations of children and teens.
Remember media does have an effect on people. If you lie enough and enough people believe it you can convince anyone of anything.
I've done this very thing online.

There's a reason why americans are losing their ability to interact with each other and are seeing their abilities to speak freely and openly about things is being snuffed out and manipulated even online.
We don't even see real media anymore. Just cleverly crafted and stilted lies.
Take a look at all of our social media.
Its all echo chambers and carefully constructed narratives designed to push people to differernt ways. Not even our academia is about teaching us to think for ourselves or think at all.
It's about teaching us what to think and who to think for.
Young girls being taught to be both pansexual and hate men. Same for boys. Hell take a look at certain threads across Yea Forums.
No really. Look.

Welcome to the matrix neo.

>implying restricting yourself to official art will stop the thread from being deleted

Attached: 1502637857816.jpg (1500x1794, 1.45M)

Most Japanese see teenage yuri as a phase that young girls passes through.

Attached: 1509059252031.jpg (2872x2060, 1.24M)

Its no secret theyre trying to create diversions and gaps, with no rationality

Divide and conquer the old saying goes

That was back when it was actually a phase and they always hooked up with dudes later.
Now chicks can get married and the gay agenda thing basically controls the narrative when it comes to open talks about sexuality across the world.

If you push lesbianism on young girls, they won't "grow out of it". It will become their sexuality and sexual default for the rest of their lives.

Fun to fuck two girls at the same time or fucking a hardcore lesbian to within an inch of her life.
But I'm not marrying any of those chicks and most men won't either.
They're for fun at best, but holy shit never settle down with them or marry them or worse have a kid with them.

>when /pol/ stumbles on a cute and funny thread

In fairness however the last OP was retarded by posting a far too lewd pic as the cover, the actual thread was by and large fine though.

If a few posts are deleted a few posts are deleted. But they can't just up and delete series threads when they're relevant (not without looking like asshats at least)

Thread was /pol/ from the very first post.
You're just upset that it became super serial and makes you think about things.

I believe young girls should go over a phase when they hook up with older men and young boys should go over a phase when they hook up with older women.

You seem to be way more upset with your own theories and long winded rants about da j00s turning everyone gay

Attached: 116637.jpg (3856x4096, 1.39M)

Absolutely not. Pure young boys should only love each other, same with girls.

To be fair, Mimi became an absolute degenerate in such a short amount of time.

The kissing scenes in this show are borderline child pornography in the US.

Based and redpilled. I hate this push for the bisexualization of the general population.

do you ban evade? I get banned for normal posts lately. Makes me regret buying a pass

cool story, bro!

When does this series turn ecchi? Decided to bite and season 1 so far is just magical girl card game shit.

Anyone
Ive never had to do this in all my years but its like some mod hates me now

>borderline child pornography in the US
That merit goes to films like American Beauty.

Cringe and homopilled.

Reminder:
>In a new study done by a sociologist at Bath University, 89% of straight-identifying high school and university boys said they had kissed male friends. 37% had experienced "sustained" kissing with male friends.
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other

>No sample size
>No direct sources cited

Whoa
Shocking

What about kids who are told they're actually girls in guy bodies, or vice versa?

Super magical Illya is for herself

This seems to be the paper.
researchportal.bath.ac.uk/en/publications/i-kiss-them-because-i-love-them-the-emergence-of-heterosexual-men

Thaumaturgically browned skin is hot.

Why the fuck do these little girls make me so horny? Especially the chocolate one.

Because you're a pedo.

I know these girls are 11 years old but they're going too far with their hips now.

Attached: 1558713253839.jpg (1251x1843, 169K)

This seems incredibly inefficient. Having a society of incels while the king gets to fuck all the qts is just asking for a violent uprising.

Lesbianism IS homosexuality, kek.

Ilyah?

season 2

Just like you since you're in this thread.

>S A L E
What did they mean by this?

So? It's an acceptable form of it. As other anons have said, it's not disgusting to see, unlike male and male.

In the Arab world, homosexuality = sodomy.
They basically consider lesbian sex meme sex.

>Lesbianism means a woman having sexual relations with another woman. This is undoubtedly haraam, and some scholars regard it as a major sin.
>See al-Zawaajir ‘an Iqtiraaf al-Kabaa’ir, no. 362.
>The imams are agreed that there is no hadd punishment for lesbianism because it is not zina (unlawful sexual intercourse), rather it is to be punished with a ta’zeer punishment in which the judge punishes the one who does that with a punishment which will deter her and others from doing this haraam action.
islamqa.info/en/answers/21058/the-punishment-for-lesbianism

Aren't they undergoing puberty already throughout the series?

Id commit murder to fuck Illya. Im serious. Id even murder Illya herself to fuck her with my bear hands

all the time. i have a great isp that has lots of ips so bans are meaningless.

If you get poop in your peehole you get aids

Kuro is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: 1553552469463.jpg (790x1100, 108K)

Biologically yes, but I don't think they have time to actually experience it. I mean, they have murderous trading cards, psychopathic dimension-hopping bitches commanded by the world's worst big brother, and the being that literally damned the entire world because she was curious. They really don't have the time to live.

this

Kuro was created solely for the purpose choke-mating pressing until your balls give out and you die from testicular exhaustion or until she gets permanent brain damage from the combination of overstimulation and the asphyxiation.

This

I want more Angelica. When is the OVAs suppose to come out?

Attached: Dy4qSsCVAAMnVIE.jpg (1000x1412, 206K)

Lesbians have the highest rate of domestic violence by a significant margin.
Lesbians are literally worse both statistically and morality than two gay guys.

>tfw gays kill each other with AIDS and lesbians do it with physical violence
Okay, this is epic.

What would Prillya think of F/SN Illya and vice versa?

Oh goddamnit

See Kuro and Prillya

Wouldn't Illya get extremely jealous and order Bahsahkah to murder the fuck out of Prillya, Kuro, and Miyu for having a family she never had? As a mage, she's far more talented than any of them, and with Berserker's help she could give them a serious fight.

Why's she got the Quake logo on her gut?

It's her favorite video game.

She wants to attract boomers.

kek

There's a really good fanfic with that exact premise.

fanfiction.net/s/11311530/1/Prism-Mayhem

>tfw played quake even as a zoomer
thank god for steam

Probably 50% in california

I cant go anywhere without meeting a faggot

Its infuriating

Imagine being this butthurt just from meeting people with a different sexual orientation.

Girls being with girls is pure
Guys being with guys is degeneracy, but I turn a blind eye to it for the sake of not being a hypocrite

It's unnatural. What do you want? The entire point of having an opposite sex to copulate with, is to copulate with. Anything else should be considered a disorder.

There's no point in gerrymandering it. It's a disorder of mental health. To normalize it is to regress our species from normal mental health.

Is there any fanfic that isn't total cringe? Imagine spending time writing a story for someone else's universe and not getting paid for it.

>gerrymandering
do you even know what this means? or did you see it in your high school history class the past week and decide you would sound smart for using it?

I know precisely what it means and it was used in the correct context. Your rebuttal is typical of what's seen in partisan liberal arguments; they divert rather than confront. You can't deny that which is logically obvious no matter the gymnastics you play in your mind.

Your house is unnatural. Your Internet connection is unnatural. Your healthcare is unnatural. Your phone, clothes, and entire way of life are unnatural. This is a worn argument and only serves to make you look like a retard. If you truly only accept something if it's "natural," please go live in a cave.
That's also ignoring the fact that there's a neurological basis for homosexuality, and indeed, is found in other species as well.
Also, imagine being this furious over the perception of something being "unnatural." It sounds like you aren't exactly a paragon of mental wellbeing yourself.
And finally
>reddit spacing
>gerrymandering
>/pol/ buzzwords
You sound like a broken record.

>I know precisely what it means and it was used in the correct context
ok, enlighten me. explain to this brainlet what it means, genius.

Try leaving your room sometimes

>being this pedantic over a word's definition
You know exactly what he meant, retard. And he's right.
>there's a neurological basis for homosexuality
Only reinforces his argument that it's a disorder.
>muh /pol/
Epic.

>Your house is unnatural. Your Internet connection is unnatural. Your healthcare is unnatural. Your phone, clothes, and entire way of life are unnatural. This is a worn argument and only serves to make you look like a retard. If you truly only accept something if it's "natural," please go live in a cave.

So then to accept the unnatural, in this case homosexuality, which is polar opposite so how we procreate as a species, is in some way flawed? That's absolutely fucking hilarious. I'm in a tizzy riot just hearing someone try to make that point.

>That's also ignoring the fact that there's a neurological basis for homosexuality, and indeed, is found in other species as well.

Which other sentient species are you speak of, and please cite the notations for their conglomerating in such ignorance so I can point out how fucking stupid the source is.

>Also, imagine being this furious over the perception of something being "unnatural." It sounds like you aren't exactly a paragon of mental wellbeing yourself.
Furious? I'm 5 fingers deep in whiskey and laughing my ass off that someone is trying to defend mental illness. Is this what they teach in school these days? God have mercy for future generations.

>You sound like a broken record.
I could give a rats ass about your internet-secular formatting, as much as I give about your delusion that gays should be accepted.

Attached: 1523557188358.jpg (184x184, 4K)

post the webm u foo

youtube.com/watch?v=614k_UoFa2U

many animals have homosexuality.
homosexuality is consistent with evolution.

>homosexuality is consistent with evolution
>cant procreate because sleeping with same sex
>species dies off due to low birth rate

You're a riot citing youtube.

no and no.
you can't have butt babies, you know.

Illya is absolutely based

itt triggered homos

>many animals have homosexuality
such as?

It will soon though. Google iPS cells.

It's not pedantry if it's calling out someone's pseudo-intellectualism. The point is that anyone with even a basic education should know what the word means; if you lack that, then thank god you're not among those doing the real studies.
>Only reinforces his argument that it's a disorder.
So you believe it's right to hate someone for a "disorder" that they were born with, particularly one that doesn't affect you in any way, shape, or form? And you believe it's somehow healthy to be, in his words, "infuriated" by it?
> is polar opposite so how we procreate as a species
Are you saying that someone's ability or desire to procreate is the primary judge of their worth? And again, please look into the naturalistic fallacy and examine why you're utterly misinformed.
>Which other sentient species are you speak of, and please cite the notations for their conglomerating in such ignorance so I can point out how fucking stupid the source is.
Do you really have to reiterate this same argument over and over? It's been done to death by the right.
cambridge.org/core/journals/polar-record/article/dr-george-murray-levick-18761956-unpublished-notes-on-the-sexual-habits-of-the-adelie-penguin/8647660D29AD9660C9C16623638C9116
web.archive.org/web/20070929131358/http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5100941/
To name a few. Your argument has been debunked so many times it's not even funny. Funnily enough, it's one of the many reasons why the Supreme Court ruled in favor of homosexuality.
>Is this what they teach in school these days? God have mercy for future generations.
Oof, are you telling me you're an actual boomer? Yikes. But hey, feel free to continue being an idiot.

Attached: kek.jpg (379x364, 19K)

The leading theory is Homosexuals helped raise the young.

Real talk: animals are animals. They do a tons of dumb shit and it's not within humanity's interest to copy them. But even then, they are not exclusively homosexual. They do what they feel like, which includes necrophilia and homosexuality, and regular mating all the same. They are not picky.

Taking degenerate behavior from animals and projecting it on top of human cultural institutions like marriage is complete nonsense. It's literally the naturalistic fallacy.

>he still pretends this "homosexuality doesn't exist in nature" has any basis in scientific fact
Not a homo, but not an idiot either.

>theory

k

Sorry, correcting myself. I meant "appeal to nature."

look a faggot

Attached: 1447363324776.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

degenerate is a pointless buzzword and not an argument. there's nothing against humanity's interest if some people are homosexual.

>human cultural institutions like marriage is complete nonsense
It actually has its basis in economics and law. It has little to do with tradition in 2019 (or in BC 2019)

>I have no argument
>therefore I accuse user of being a faggot even though LGBT people comprise less than 10% of the population and in most western countries over 50% are in favor of them

There most certainly is. There is a reason why every civilization on the planet was based on marriage, even if they had to invent the concept independently. Homos go against the social order and weaken the nation. That's why they were tolerated weirdos at best, and stoned to death at worst.

Why do you care if something is natural or not? Shitposting on 4channel is not natural but you still do it nevertheless.

>Is this what they teach in school these days? God have mercy for future generations.
>old enough to say this
>still browses Yea Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time a people are having fun a wild reddit appears.
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 1558491024180.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

>Homos go against the social order and weaken the nation
guess who was responsible for that computer you're using to shitpost

Attached: Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (675x919, 227K)

>western countries
the toilet of the world is now a role model?

>even though LGBT people comprise less than 10% of the population
Irrelevant.
>and in most western countries over 50% are in favor of them
Mmm, so progressive.

Shitposting on 4channel is as natural as breathing air at this point.

You sure told him.

So politics isn't /pol/?

>Are you saying that someone's ability or desire to procreate is the primary judge of their worth? And again, please look into the naturalistic fallacy and examine why you're utterly misinformed.

Who said anything about their worth? They can still contribute to society as an individual. That has no barring in this argument. This is about the ability to procreate and the lack thereof regarding nancies who like it in the butt.

>naturalistic fallacy
Lol what the fuck are you even talking about? Dudes stick their junk in a bitch to spit out a baby, or they don't and do not. Where is the fallacy? Do men somehow have ass-wombs that I'm unaware of now?

>Do you really have to reiterate this same argument over and over? It's been done to death by the right.
Yes, yes I do. Because it's not getting through to your dumb ass. So like in education where rote memorization is key to success, I will drill this again and again until you understand it.

>Citations
>Liberal college (not saying much, almost all colleges are liberal centric)
>Some garbage study published from a university in Norway, where Norway is known for their pronounced sexual openness
>A garbage peer written review only accepted due to "diversity"

To name a few you say? My neighbors might be calling the cops right now for noise ordinance violations. It's well passed sleeping hours and I'm making a considerable ruckus laughing.

>Oof, are you telling me you're an actual boomer? Yikes. But hey, feel free to continue being an idiot.

Says the one who complained of buzzwords.

Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy. Hypocrisy.

This post right here is what you get when you see a liberal break.
It is nearly palpable with how his perception of reality struggles against the leftist brainwashing he experienced in his life thus far.

You need some Schoppenhauer in your life to truly understand human nature.

>irrelevant
>what is reading comprehension
if you don't understand that he means it's statistically more likely for pro-LGBT to be non-LGBT then you're an idiot

So humour is politics now?

The nazis made some great accomplishments in science. That doesn't mean we should suddenly endorse the nazi ideology.

>Mods ignoring a blatant /pol/ thread again

Attached: 1557455949627.jpg (500x382, 32K)

It's actually a good point.
Maybe fags are exactly what Nature intended. They are the pinnacle of Evolution.

Attached: 1535499142691.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

See and fuck off back to r.eddit.

this could have been an actual prisma illya thread

this

Nice

>liberal
>against homosexuality

Anyone else find the "kissing" there to be gross and low quality?

If I want to accuse him of being a faggot, then that's what I'm gonna do. He can prove otherwise (or get asspained trying).

Based.

Attached: 1558194629140.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Attached: 1475426160121.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

You should both be killed desu.

wtf illya is based i love kaleid now

> This is about the ability to procreate and the lack thereof regarding nancies who like it in the butt.
Then what exactly do you find so "infuriating" about seeing homosexuals in your area? Are you saying you would rather they procreate? You're not making sense here.
>>Liberal college (not saying much, almost all colleges are liberal centric)
>>Some garbage study published from a university in Norway, where Norway is known for their pronounced sexual openness
>>A garbage peer written review only accepted due to "diversity"
So you're denying science for no reason other than "REEEEEE universities are liberal." I take it you concede, then. Thanks for playing. Next time get an education, first.
Not him, but ideology != sexual orientation. Ideologies are not biological. You can choose to be a Nazi, but you can't choose to be straight or gay.

Attached: 1423322536023.webm (720x404, 2.88M)

>feels over reals: the post

Attached: 1437777894862.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

>teens in 2019 actually being brainwashed to think guys buttfucking each other will destroy society

lmao

Attached: Morning Kissu.webm (854x480, 2.14M)

I'm glad you're having such a great time, but I just want to step in and point out the entire foundation of your argument was flawed from the beginning. Anal sex isn't done for the purpose of procreation, it's done for sexual pleasure alone, and there's nothing wrong with indulging in sexual pleasure outside of procreative sex.
I'm also kinda curious where you draw the line with what sort of activities you find acceptable, and for what parties, considering you seem very focused on anal sex between gay men alone for your argument against the entire concept of homosexuality. Is anal sex between a heterosexual couple acceptable? Is a homosexual couple giving each other blowjobs allowed? How about handjobs?

>teens in 2019 actually being brainwashed to think guys buttfucking each other is ok
lmao

It's just Yea Forums, really. Our culture is contrarian for a reason.
Mostly it's just angry incels who need someone to take their bitterness out on.
I used to do it in high school, too, but I've grown out of it.

Attached: Morning Kissu 2.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

They'e not wrong though, faggots are worse than niggers

>teens in 2019 actually being brainwashed to think guys buttfucking each other is acceptable behavior
FTFY

Attached: Morning Kissu 3.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>getting this mad over people doing things that don't affect you

Well there's too many humans anyway and the 3rd world countries breed like rabbits giving us too big influx of new beings.
Homosexuality or asexuality could save the Earth in long run where only specific people would be allowed to get kids made in artifical insemination state to slow the birth rates for whole humanity so Earth could recover.

Attached: 99.webm (800x450, 812K)

I don’t judge gays for wanting to suck dick as long as they don’t judge me for wanting to lick cunny

The acceptance of homosexuality is the reason those third worlders are taking over and white people are becoming a minority. If they could live like normal people we wouldn't have this problem.

>Then what exactly do you find so "infuriating" about seeing homosexuals in your area? Are you saying you would rather they procreate? You're not making sense here.

This doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that people shouldn't procreate? Are you denying the fact that men are women are necessary components to create offspring? I will take your side at a single point; if your father was gay you wouldn't be here trying to defend a horrendous point.
>So you're denying science for no reason other than "REEEEEE universities are liberal." I take it you concede, then. Thanks for playing. Next time get an education, first.
"Science"... I have to scoff at the notion of modern "science". There's partisan bias on BOTH sides of the idle which lead to erred theories and conjecture. It's all politicized these days. Find me a non-biased source and isn't a droplet of piss in an ocean of urine. Concede you say? If by concede you mean me about to hit the sack after a hardy workout of laughter, yeah... I "concede", haha.

Good fight, good night... you queer son of a bitch.

Attached: IROqRVH.jpg (739x415, 42K)

>our
>incels
You didn't belong here from the start

Meh.

I'm mostly fine with the LGB community.

Normalizing literal faggotry affects not only me, but everyone trying to live a decent life.

>California secedes and becomes LGBTQIAPK2+ socialist utopia
>Alabama secedes and becomes christian fundamentalist bibleland
>Texas secedes and becomes the wild west
>New Hampshire secedes and becomes ancapistan
There, everyone is happy now.

>LGB
Based.

I bet you think Stalin was a pretty ok guy too.

This

>Texas secedes and becomes the wild west

If that means Texas can chase out the liberals guns a blazing... I'm ok with this solution.

your shitholes are dying. the infllux is because your leaders struggle to import muhamads to compensate.

Well maybe he has a problem that homosexuals statistically make up the largest percentage of child predators?
Or maybe he has a problem with how homosexuals statistically make up the largest percentage of carriers of STDs?

Or maybe he is like me and dislikes the fact how we essentially stopped seeing homosexuality as mental disorder due to (((activists))) essentially laying siege to a building of the health committee and until they barred any research into homosexuality and its actual causes.

>being this paranoid
k

Hey I believe in everyone's God given right to be treated equally. However, if those LGB faggots decide to fuck around and shove their ideologies down everyone's throat then I get pissed.

>trannydiscord: the post

>the world is usa
fuck off ameritard

>God given right to be treated equally
god never cared about equality

>but you can't choose to be straight or gay.

There's medications for that. Same as any other mental illness.

>the only people who should be allowed to have kids are those who have the highest statistics of molesting kids

#WOKE

Other countries should do that as well. Decentralisation is the road to freedom.

Inb4
>this thread was moved to /pol/

>Well there's too many humans
Enough with this fucking meme. The entire population of earth could live in a country the size of Romania. Alarmists like you were wrong in the 19th century and are wrong again now

>what are resources
>what is infrastructure
>what is economy
>what is carrying capacity

How can a thread be this WOKE?

Hello Malthus. How is the 18th century serving you?

Illya is my nigger, fuck homos male or female I don't want to see it.

no stop that right now

>the economy is static and nothing ever gets improved

Homosexuality is an overexpression of bisexuality. Female bisexuality is biologically advantageous because is results in multiple pregnancies at once. Male bisexuality is disadvantageous because there's only one pregnancy regardless of how many men are involved.

>We're doing just fine, thank you.
Ehhh you're doing better than Burgerland but the CDU is still making half-hearted corporation-appeasement decisions when the Greens should be in charge instead.

The first world literally wastes thousands of tons of food and still manages to feed most of the third world despite piss poor infrastructure and distribution methods. The earth itself could support a hundred billion provided the economy shifts to a sustainable non capitalist model

Attached: Miyu legs.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

that's not what bisexual means bro.

Gee, you're right. I guess we should just improve (however nebulous a term this is) the economy and breed like third worlders.
Oh, wait, we can't afford it because kids are expensive and the cost of maintaining our quality of life outpaces development of resources and infrastructure.

You're not a communist, are you?

>The earth itself could support a hundred billion provided the economy shifts to a sustainable non capitalist model
Pretty sure a non-capitalist model would result in mass starvation far before it reaches 100 billion, user.

I can smell your first world sheltered lives from here in shitholeland

We're already on the path. Automation will cause capitalism as we know it to crumble.

F/SN Illya would go on a murderous rampage that can only be stopped by their mom randomly showing up and hugging her if she doesn't lock Prillya in a basement to try and take her place.

I want to brown the brownie

>turn Prillya into a doll
ftfy

It's actually quite efficient, since one male can impregnate 100 women in a year, while one woman can't give birth to 100 children. Of course however, in this alternate society the master race denizens of Yea Forums would be either slaves or dead.

Hello Mr Luddite. Surely your belief is based on evidence, and not just buzzwords and pop-beliefs you have put zero research into, right?

Remind me again why the other, normal Illya thread got deleted but this shitty bait one got to stay up?

Attached: 1e4f2031613b4f2df2ccf999bf0a5926.png (2668x1500, 2.72M)

I wish communists hanged their useless asses

>textile mills will cause capitalism as we know it to crumble
>railways will cause capitalism as we know it to crumble
>lorries will cause capitalism as we know it to crumble
>car factories will cause capitalism as we know it to crumble
Hmmmmm

I thought this thread was going to be Ilya reaction images, where are the reaction images?

That might fuck up the connection with Kuro and she could also need to extract information from Prillya.

>Removing most jobs will surely have no effect

Poor incels. Even in their perfect male-dominated systems they still end up as wizards.

That's the most retarded thing I've read in this thread yet

Texas is quite purple actually.

She's a fucking retard and trying to hard push bisexuality as being the norm and a positive.
Idiocy like that is expected.
Women don't need to eat pussy to be part of a harem. As a matter of fact no man would except a bi or queer woman in their harem ever for any reason or get one preggers on purpose.

Everything in your post is fucking stupid and has very little to do with how the real world works.
There are millions of people in america who have multiple children and manage to feed clothe and house them while not being one of those upper middle class people that only exist in crappy television and in hypotheticals that "STOP BREEDING!!!" people like you bring up.

Overpopulation?
user, right now, everyone in the first world is below replacement level.
Most of that overpopulation is people who are well into their late 60's early 70's and many of them are keeping jobs that younger people will need. They aren't reproducing or even able to take care of they younger generation.
And the younger generation is just not having children.
Congrats. People like you who push that narrative have succeeded. That and a fuckton of other horrifying if you know about them factors has succeeded in making the people in the first world an endangered species.

90% of the population used to be farmers. Remember the time industrialization caused the collapse of the economy by removing all those jobs?

Nobody ever said this, you mong. The advancement of technology creates new jobs, which is why this hasn't happened.
Automation doesn't create new jobs.

Was it rape?

You're right. We should ban cars as well. Think of all the millions of new jobs created as mule drivers

t. Retard
Don't you have some incel forums to be posting on?

Is the rest edited in motion or just this still?

Attached: 1437981179069.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

Shhh, corporate apologists deal in feelings not facts.

>automation isn't advancement of technology

>This doesn't make any sense. Are you saying that people shouldn't procreate? Are you denying the fact that men are women are necessary components to create offspring? I will take your side at a single point; if your father was gay you wouldn't be here trying to defend a horrendous point.
Not sure what the point here is when sperm banks exist and laboratory human eggs have already been made in labs and only need funding to move onto the mass production stage.

>missing the point

Explain.
We'd all magically begin to have hundreds of children just because?
user, the biggest problem with us is the idea that everyone needs a job and to be part of the system or they aren't accomplishing or able to accomplish anything.

Kuro is offmodel in this one. She's too flat.

I'm saying that a non-capitalist system would result in mass starvation and a lowered population, like what happened historically. Not sure what else you're trying to take from it.

>expect Prisma thread
>receive retarded shit and not the good kind

Welp.

You seem to believe "mental illnesses" are treated based on symptoms rather than effect on quality of life. A person can hallucinate voices and a doctor may still not prescribe medication if the hallucinations do not seem to bother or even have a beneficial effect on their lives.

Why is Yea Forums so full of bitter, hateful virgins?

Because we share this site with /pol/

Most third-world countries are pretty homophobic though.

>too flat.
Not possible

Why hasn't been closed already?
Does it even help Yea Forums monetarily?
/pol/ only brings redditors who think this place is r/the_Donald and r/ben_Shapiro.

It's more of a cultural thing than anything else. If china ever gets in charge, the culture will change and gays won't be accepted anymore.

I wish I knew. I just want to talk about anime without /pol/ shitting things up all the time.

Mods are bigots.

China doesn't export their culture like the west does.

You have it backwards. /pol/ created essentially created /td/

/pol/ is the most popular board on the website. It has enough influence to warrant paid shills to infiltrate it due to its effect on culture. Yea Forums effectively is /pol/ now.

They will once they get in charge. They have 1b+ people and at some point most media will be made for the chinese.

I think the general idea is that as long as it exists it serves as a containment board that generally keeps the dregs of society from shitting up other boards en masse.
Personally, I'd rather go for a scorched earth policy, as there are a lot of boards that serve no purpose other than retarded shitposting.

This, for better or for worse

All automation does it to free up time because it improves production. If a phone can be built in 7 days with human labour, but in just 1 day with robots, it means that 6 days have been freed up, which can be used for the production of even more phones. This of course leads to cheaper phones which means the consumers end up having more money inside their own pockets. Because human desires are infinite the will spend that money on something else (that couldn't have been spent without automation) like jeans thus increasing the demand for jeans which lead to the increased production of jeans.

Besides you assume that robots will be cheap enough that every single company on earth will afford them and the costs at maintaining them. You also forget that someone has to build these robots and if lots of companies desire these robots then the production of those robots will increase rapidly thus creating a whole lot of new jobs whether it's manufacture, distribution, logistics, management

>created essentially created
You have to go back.

I miss the pre-election days. I unironically hate /pol/ more than any hypothetical minority at this point. If anything it's just making me averse to right wing politics now.

Chinese food is the best food and Dynasty Warriors is the best game.

westerners hate authentic chinese food, which is why all chinese food here is specifically tuned for our tastes and is nothing like the real deal

>authentic chinese food,

You mean like dog meat?

I wish I could find legit chinese food.

>Does it even help Yea Forums monetarily?
It probably does since Hiro still runs malware ads that specifically target phone posters, and since /pol/ is one of the largest gathering of normalfags, they're much more likely to post from phones and run those ads.
Pander to the idiots who make you money, that's why /pol/ hasn't been cracked down upon.

I still want more Ilya pictures.

based and islampilled

Attached: 1468896586676.gif (434x436, 57K)

>/pol/
>normalfags
normies aren't angry NEETs who've never talked to a girl

>anybody who disagrees with me is an incel!
Are you a woman?

/pol/ is by definition not normalfags.

Can't get ads if it makes the stakeholders go away.

Weren't they trannies?

You fucking retard, humans won't just spend every extra dollar they can because product x is cheaper. Instead, it just means a more profitable product for the company and its shareholders. The price of said product will only come down if the demand goes down. The rise of automation does jack shit for the average citizen. It's a corporate wet dream to lower the overhead cost on their products and raise profits. That said, Illya wasn't wrong here

are you saying they're not? normies are pretty well adjusted people, which /pol/tards aren't.

>2016 anons go into coma for 3 years.

Except /pol/ post-2016 is exactly why this site has gone to shit.

Attached: 1511883382178.png (944x4013, 409K)

>It's actually quite efficient, since one male can impregnate 100 women in a year, while one woman can't give birth to 100 children.
Are you retarded?

One male can impregnate 100 women or 100 males can impregnate 1 women each, the end result is the same. Efficiency is all about the number of females impregnable, not available males.

Hello, master of economics. Which idiot are you getting your info from? I'm genuinely curious.

>normies
My sides but you have to back.

Trannies hate the LGB tho.
Nobody would ever fuck a mentally unstable dude with a bleeding hole as vagina.

>Trannies hate the LGB tho
>getting your sources from /pol/

Being ok with buttfucking isn't well adjusted.

The nazis were considered well-adjusted in their era too.

>Normies
Way to prove you only started posting here since 2015 or later.
Also /pol/ is filled with normalfags and is Yea Forums's normalfag hq because they're attached to the hip with reddit. Clearly you'd know that if you weren't in a bubble.

He's run them for years and outside of /g/ raising a stink, no one cares. As for non malware ads, why do you think he brought 4channel out of monthballs?

You don't need to look to idiots to understand that corporations have nothing to gain by lowering the prices of their more efficiently produced products (from automation) if they still sell just as well as when they were less efficiently produced. Income inequality and the rise of automation have both risen not sure what you're getting at buster

Not pol but common sense.
A girl is a girl even she likes girls. The same with boys.
Trannies in other hand...

It's more than half the site nowadays.
I think most people would be ok with that if it wasn't so easy to ban evade. They already infest other boards at this point, so while the containment has clearly been breached, scorched earth is held back by the fear of them flooding every board. I mean, look at how they're already entitled shits that refuse to acknowledge that everyone hates them. They'd just quadruple down with their shitposting until they finally find a new place.

user, men are not willing to give their sperm to sperm banks anymore because they are being sued for child support and children are popping up out of nowhere on their door steps.
No man wants to wake up one day open the front door and find out that he has a confused probably hurt child on his door step looking for answers and a father. A life created and mostly ruined for not even 50 goddamned bucks.

Also men aren't even willing to boink loser cunts and gay chicks to give them kids because of all of the lesbians suing men for child support and the state forcing men to pay for those children.

>well-adjusted
>provoke the entire world into declaring war on them
You have a strange definition of "well-adjusted"

>humans won't just spend every extra dollar they can because product x is cheaper
That's the entire history of humanity. If a burger is cheaper then people are more willing to buy it. Maybe you're a hermit but the vast majority of humans have desires and needs that are infinite. Even if we somehow managed to make every single human on earth live like a billionaire, human desires would still increase.
>it just means a more profitable product for the company and its shareholders
A more profitable product means that a lot of people are buying this product. It's amazing how you missed this.
>The price of said product will only come down if the demand goes down
Competition can lower the price. Millions of products have become cheaper because of competition

/pol/ is the only thing that keeps the normalfaggotery out.

People bitching about /pol/ is a dogwhistle for shitposting discodtrannies. The truth is simple one: If we want to redditfags gone we have to make Yea Forums even more racist, sexist, something-ist so SJWs and normalfags will see it as too "toxic" for them.

Attached: buttheyarejusthesameasSJWS.png (533x492, 169K)

The past was different, user.

And now go back, faggot.

Attached: 1489958698320.png (1130x876, 274K)

What about all of those societies that weren't capitalist that thrived and had huge populations?

The only non-capitalist system that completely shit the bed was communist russia and that's becuase it was mostly a wealthy upper crust of racists destroying and genociding people for their own profit.
Just like red china.

There's more then just capitalist and communist.

Everyone doesn't hate them. Only cucks.

Reddit's right-wing community is ostracized by 90% of the site. r/T_D isn't your typical Reddit sub. Normalfags are left wing.

>/pol/ppets actually believe this shit
You're pathetic and the reason why Yea Forums is shit because it was /r9k/ and /pol/ that opened the floodgates for normalfags in 2015 and 2016 respectively.

This.
Are poltards blind?

>I can pull statistics and generalizations out of my ass, the post.
Normalfags can be right wing as well, the fact you're trying to project so hard only makes you look guiltier.

Most pre-modern states were mixed economies which at least tolerated capitalism (i.e private ownership). When you embrace anti-capitalism you get mass starvation. The ideas behind capitalism and communism are far old than Smith and Marx. They were just called something else.

>that desperate samefagging

trannies out in full force.

Attached: 1549873126280.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

That doesn't even make sense. Without /pol/, there's nothing to push normalfags away.

>rednecks and hicks from the bible belt and rust belt browse Yea Forums
These people comprise the majority of conservatives as per the last election.

Professional history revisionists more like.

>he vast majority of humans have desires and needs that are infinite

No, no we don't.
Everyone has a limit and a set point.
The very notion that we are bottomless wells of greed and need is a lie that's pushed by people who need to sell us things and for us to sell ourselves so that we can buy and sell those things to each other.

If people accept that those things they see aren't real or needed and that they create things for themselves or horrifyingly enough go without, the system starts to crash.

That's how it is.
Who cares if it's automated and made one day faster and cheaper.
How will that help someone who is growing potatoes in their backyard and feeding their chickens?

>One male can impregnate 100 women or 100 males can impregnate 1 women each, the end result is the same. Efficiency is all about the number of females impregnable, not available males.
>ESL
One male can impregnate 100 women plus other 99 males born as a result of the birth ratio work as excess slaves.

Based and redpilled. Japan, lead the way!

>Does it even help Yea Forums monetarily?
Yup, it's only reason it's still there, otherwise the mass shootings and an hero's would have shut it down long ago.

The ideas behind making a match stick does not excuse the flame thrower being used on an orphanage or a firebomb being thrown into a nunnery.

capitalism and communism are a plague on mankind.

>That doesn't even make sense. >Without /pol/, there's nothing to push normalfags IN
fixed.

Why were there less normalfags before /pol/? Did you know there was a time before /pol/?

>These /pol/ppet posts
They're desperate to pretend they're one of us and not the cancer.
Guess what? You aren't, and never will be.

Also /pol/ppets ignore information that destroy their narrative, which is why they don't respond to
You must go back.

You could look for literally any product made in the history of humanity to realize that you are wrong. Prices of products have always gone down as productivity increases.

That doesn't make sense. Property can either be owned by individuals (capitalism) or the government (communism). Are you an anarchist who just doesn't believe in property rights?

Do you think he was ever born before /pol/?

Yea Forums
Also because Yea Forums wasn't as well known

That one male will be murdered, the women he impregnated will be cast out along with their bastards and the other women will be brought in and kept as wives by those 99 men.

What? Do you think that 99 men will put up with that or allow those women to drink from the same well or eat the food they hunt or grow even for sex?
They'd go to whores rather then them and find women who aren't filth to bring to their village as their new wives.

We need to bring back /l/. It was our shield against the cancer.

yikes
>Yea Forums is left-wing

user, don't bother. Socialists are very, very dumb. They believe in the labor theory of value, one of the most retarded and easily disproven ideas ever conceived by humanity.

>bringing pesos and therefore bringing da police was our shield against cancer
Retarded

user, people have owned property and governments have owned propertly long before the corrupt concepts of capitalism and communism have existed.
You can retroactively fucking claim that those things are capitalist or communist. It's bullshit.

Normalfags believe in common norms, like gay acceptance. /pol/users are by definition not normalfags.

I seem to remember a time when Yea Forums was autistic camaraderie instead of reddit smugposting, and that seemed to push normies away quite fine.

This is exactly what a normalfag would say.

>/pol/users
Why are you so desperate to pretend you're one us redditor? You do realize you're on Yea Forums, everyone knows who you are and how you've shit up the site.

common norms differ based on where you are.

>ignoring history
You DO know this is how society was for most of human history, right?
>That one male will be murdered, the women he impregnated will be cast out along with their bastards and the other women will be brought in and kept as wives by those 99 men.
More like, the new alpha leads 98 men to overthrow the old alpha, then takes the women for himself.

Why do people hate gays?

Attached: 1523841622898.jpg (968x1200, 794K)

And by us, you mean people who lick gay balls and won't say nigger?

>the majority of ameriturds voted for orange man
>Then the normal is being pro- trump.
Hmmm Really make you think.

The first influx can actually be blamed on the fappening since normalfags suddenly realized we have porn. Not that /pol/ isn't also a massive influx, but normalfags generally stay away on their own until it's publicly known that you have a giant space for them.

>He believes the alpha meme.

>Resorts to strawman
Typical /pol/ppet tactics.

Nice argument you have there. I'm convinced.

Because I'm angry at society and want to find someone to hate.
Also because gays look weird to me and I'm offended by them. Lesbians are okay though, because I can jerk off to them.

China has always been pretty isolationist, even when trying to do cultural imperialism doing Ming and modern era. Most of its history is just it reaching a peak age and then devolving into civil war, rinse and repeat.

>I-I'm not a normie guys, look how edgy I am.

It's called cross-pollination.

I don't.

The majority actually voted for Hillary. The majority in the rust belt (swing states) voted for Trump, which is why he ultimately won the electoral college, and this was due to economics rather than social policies.

This

Post Prismas or fuck off.

Also this

>he denies the alpha meme
I bet you think evolution doesn't exist

>Everyone has a limit and a set point
Just take a loot at history. The medieval peasant was content with just a good crop year, a beautiful wife and a nice mug of ale in the pub with his friends. Nowadays though in the first world most people have richer lives than the richest of medieval kings and yet our desires and needs are still numerous.
>The very notion that we are bottomless wells of greed and need is a lie that's pushed by people who need to sell us things
The notion that humans are imperfect have been part of various traditions all around the world long before the rise of capitalism
>How will that help someone who is growing potatoes in their backyard and feeding their chickens?
By creating affordable goods and services for everyone. That guy will be able to buy cheaper fertilisers and cheaper corn for his chickens meaning more money stays in his pocket that he could spend elsewhere. Like a fishing rod for his son or more money for his preferred charity organisation.

>You DO know this is how society was for most of human history, right?

user, what fucking society are you a part of?
Do you honestly believe that there was some handful of men knocking up like ALL of the women and men were out there taking care of those women or he was taking care of those women?

What fucking insane narrative are you pushing?
What society do you think you're a part of?

There will be no new alpha to take down that old alpha.
It will just be a huge group of pissed off dudes who will string that dude up.
They will then cast out all of the women he fucked and knocked up.
Those men will then go out and find non whore women to marry and sire children then spend the rest of their lives creating a society where that kind of thing is frowned upon.
That's what happened in the past in basically all societies
The harem thing only happens in societies where men were rich powerful and could take care of those women he claimed and impregnated. Anything else is just chaos and destruction.

Welcome to reality.
Your alpha male who has all of the bitches narrative that you've been whoring across Yea Forums is a fucking myth.
A lie to brainfuck the retards around here.

You're not a manlet right Yea Forums?
You're tall enough to receive a standing blowjob right?

Attached: 1534394090621.png (482x532, 160K)

That person shills the narrative meme.
It's a memetic weapon to hurt the social dynamic between men and women and wound men emotionally.

>You know gay marriage is legal in every western first world country, right?
This is why you can't kill AIDS.

I think he's talking about imaginary hunter-gatherer tribes. In reality every advanced civilization was built upon monogamous marriage.

no one truly hates gays until they encounter them IRL
and you know they will hate gays because if they weren't obnoxious about it no one would know about their faggotry in the first place

Yeah.
China is going to have a fuckign RIDICULOUS civil war without our lifetimes.
It's going to be some epic fucking shit.

Wait. The cups are only 133cm tall? What the fuck they're fucking tiny.

t. basedboy who thinks hypergamy isn't a thing

>he actually believes this
normalfags care about politics, politics is very normalfagy the politics board is therefore normalfag land

Attached: Untitled-1.png (544x499, 211K)

Yes they are infact 11 year olds

Yeah fuck those corrupt concepts. We should just go back to the good old days of feudalism where some lord got to tell you where you live and what you do.

We are still happy with those things user.
We just don't know how to create those things for ourselves. Becuase capitalism has convinced us to give up the knowledge and will to do that because it's beneath us.

Also, the guy growing food for himself and feeding his chickens? He doesn't spend any money on fertilizer or corn.
He grows both naturally and that's even cheaper and healthier then the fertilizer which will poison him and the corn which will sicken his chickens.

Mate. That's tiny for an 11 year old. They should at the very least be 140~

AIDs is dying and is no longer the death sentence it once was. Infection rates are at an all time low and mortality rates are even lower.

This is sarcastic, right? I can't believe anyone who's actually this paranoid exists and believes most poorfags wouldn't take $100 for an anonymous wank.

Have you seen how small the Japanese are?

>Your alpha male who has all of the bitches narrative that you've been whoring across Yea Forums is a fucking myth.
is there anyone here who actually believes this shit? i honestly thought it's just a meme.

I genuinely cant believe this thread survived this long

>have to take expensive meds for life and fuck your kidneys up
yay!

By your logic, if WWII ended with Hitler still alive, that counts as a victory.
Hint: It's not.

Illya is white though

>Lesbians are real
Fixed.

/pol/ is getting BTFO so I'm sure the mods are keeping it up just so people can see their bullshit isn't welcome here.

Who needs public bans when the community itself can take care of cancer leaking from normalfag boards like /pol/?

>ghosted another gay boy
hahaha

Attached: bisexua.jpg (500x625, 85K)

Then one year he has a poor harvest and he and his family dies of starvation like millions before him.

I wouldnt she be mixed since emiya is japaness?

Isn't Illya German?

>What? Do you think that 99 men will put up with that or allow those women to drink from the same well or eat the food they hunt or grow even for sex?
Considering how many enunches protected the kings of old, yes? Is this supposed to be bait?

Ah nice.
The debate has been so long this nigg er had to mention Hitler.

futaba thinks so as well. They hate fags.

Technically, yes, but Einzbern homunculi don't take the sperm donor's traits.

Homunculi. None of Kerry's DNA is inside her.
Miyu at least made herself Japanese by making herself Shirou's sister.

Fair enough reason as any, bump limit is almost reached anyway

It does.
But that has nothign to do with one man impregnating ALL OF THE WOMEN BECUASE HES SO ALPHA

Men have limited virility and limited energy
We aren't going to waste it on every woman we see.
We'll fuck the hottest but we sure as shit aren't going to just knock up every single woman in town no matter how physically and or emotionally ugly she is just because she's female and is standing still.

As for marrying up? Yes.
But the Noble lord or king isn't marrying that doughy 3/10 just because she took off her librarian glasses and put on a dress.
He's marrying the hot as fuck intelligent pure chick who's as fertile as an acre of freshly plowed spring earth.
Or saving it for the hand of some daughter of some other noble who will help build his power.

Fine.
IF the USA went to war with the Soviets INSTEAD of Hitler and left STALIN alive, that still doesn't count as a win.

kek

They're even more incelibate than 4channers to the point that their users practically invented the term hikki

>herself Shirou's sister.
U wot?

>We are still happy with those things user
Maybe you are but not everyone else
>We just don't know how to create those things for ourselves
Because of specialisation. We can't live our modern lives if everyone becomes a peasant growing potatoes and feeding chickens. Things like modern sanitation, modern medicine, fast transportation, communication systems would cease to exist as training to become a doctor for example takes quite a lot of time. Are you an anarcho primitivist?

Did you watch the movie? She was Shirou's sister before being dumped into Illya's world

MAGIC

Huh, didnt know that
Yes thats why her eyes changed color she is blood related to shirou despite not being born as such

What was this thread even about.

She was a kid from some fucked up community. Never was her sister not even in miyus world.

Attached: 002.png (150x154, 17K)

Why do gays always pretend that buttsechs doesn't wreck your anus? It's like their dirty little secret just like how trannies pretend post op medical complications that make them rope don't exist.

Supposed to be a cup thread but it evidently wasnt meant to be

OP showing two lolis being unprogressive in Current_Year

That's not paranoia user. That's a fact. That is happening to men all over the country right fucking now.

Besides, the kind of men who'd beat off in a cup for a hundo are not the kind of men those loser cunts and lezbos want to get knocked up by.

And yeah, those guys are very scared of that very scenario above happening and they are thinking that they'd rather sell some blood or pick up a bit of scrap.

Poltards should be gassed.

I mean, prevention methods now exist with over 99% success rates. There's blood screening, antivirals, and PReP to name a few. Vaccines are being worked on. It's only a matter of time now.

It's a narrative tool used to gaslight idiots here.
To ruin minds and fuck up people.
It's not funny or a troll.
Its' a calculated psychological attack.

So what now is it just a contest to see how gets the last post in this arguement before the thread gets pruned?

Examples of /pol/ getting btfo?

Does anal really feel good?

Or you could have bothered reading the thread before it went to shit. She used actual magic in the form of a wish to alter her DNA into being Shirou's genetic sister.

Back to r/thebluepill r*dditor

Saa
Did you read the thread or are pretended to be retarded?

Maybe something like 0.00001% of the population was kings or enunches. The rest of the population lived a monogamous lifestyle. Also almost all of those enunches were slaves who were not there willingly.

Are you fucking stupid?
What does that have to do with our conversation?
None of those alphas you're talking about are kings.
They're theoretical super studs that fuck ALL o the women and get them preggers.

Want to know what happened to guys like that and women like that in other societies?
Those dude was butchered and the women and their children thrown out.
Which was a death sentence.
The best THE VERY BEST that those women that were knocked up by that man could hope for was being beaten and to take her place as the comfort whore of some other man.

The thread is fucking 500 replies long, user.

I have to see the movie again. Was at the end ?

every day you spend on a chinese cartoon forum, is another day the white race falls further into obscurity
every polack that lives and dies without making a family is a less secure future for our white children
/pol/ eternally BTFO

I don't see any side winning. I just see the usual back and forth which changes nobody's minds that comes up in these threads.

And i read the entire fucking thing over the past several hours because i expected it to get deleted
FUCK

Homosexuality is cultural warfare promoted by the media specifically to break down the morals and culture of the west and weaken our nations so they can be invaded by less intelligent peoples who will be more obedient worker drones for the global elite.
also pettan

Attached: [SNSbu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Specials - 1 (BD 1920x1080 h264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_05.23_[2 (1920x1080, 592K)

Who will make this thread tomorrow to remember the good times when Yea Forums wasn't full of poltards?

/pol/ is literally the cancer killing Yea Forums. It's full of normalfags and moralfags. Their shitposting spreads to other boards. I hope you kill yourself.

>Maybe you are but not everyone else
You're right.
Which is why so much of society is built upon making people want things that aren't really needed for society to work or funciton optimally.

>Because of specialisation. We can't live our modern lives if everyone becomes a peasant growing potatoes and feeding chickens. Things like modern sanitation, modern medicine, fast transportation, communication systems would cease to exist as training to become a doctor for example takes quite a lot of time. Are you an anarcho primitivist?

Specialization has little to do with wanting to buy a yaht just for shits and giggles user.
It has to do with people doing different things for the betterment of themselves and or society.
Doesn't say anything about enriching a noble lord somewhere.

Thats a nice kitten

Attached: E413AA37-D64F-4442-8F26-965E7FED6780.jpg (2048x1344, 487K)

I'd like to know too honestly. I don't want to subject my brain to any more of /pol/'s shit but I'd love to see examples of them getting btfo

>Trying to say it's a draw
/pol/ confirmed for getting BTFO.
Reminder, normalfags hate anime and don't think Yea Forums is an anime image board. /pol/'s population is antithetical to what Yea Forums really is and just because they have some token photoshops doesn't change the facts they are cancer.

Nice paranoia. Too bad that, historically, immigrants assimilate entirely within a couple generations. If they want drones, that's not how they do it. If anything, people born here are better candidates.

how did nips get away with making this? imagine if this was aired in america

This is the same episode where 2 little girls gush over BL so that balances it out

>so they can be invaded by less intelligent peoples who will be more obedient worker drones for the global elite
i dunno the current drones are pretty dumb, why would they need dumber ones that arent even convinced that they should be drones?

>implying pol isn't the best board on this site
>implying pol hasn't been seeping into the entire internet for years
>implying pol hasn't had such a cultural impact that we have politicians casually saying shit like "shilling" on network t.v.
>implying pol isn't truth machine that is going to save western society
Stay mad commies, you're not the counterculture anymore.

/pol/ aren't normalfags lmao. Normalfags hate them.
>inb4 t. /pol/
I'm not /pol/

I agree to an extent with most of that... still doesnt mean that /pol/ isnt complete cancer to this website though

You're clearly pol, also only normalfags care about politics, if you go to /pol/, you care about politics, ergo, you're a normalfag.

>b-b-but my left and right wing dichotomy!
All politicals are normalfags.

>being so uneducated that he doesn't know "shill" was a word long before the Internet was a thing

>>implying pol hasn't had such a cultural impact that we have politicians casually saying shit like "shilling" on network t.v.
So normalfags use poltards words uh?
Who could have ever guessed poltards and normalfagw were the same!

This is the most hilarious combination of topics I think I've ever seen in a thread.
loli ass and fagshenanigans

Attached: [SNSbu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Specials - 4 (BD 1920x1080 h264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_03.26_[2 (1920x1080, 807K)

And this is what a Russian puppet looks like. They actually believe the lies they tell.

The current drones are broken and a bit too smart/wary.

In what history?
We have people who've been here for two generations yet they can barely speak the language and have an entirely segregated community away from the rest of the country.

This country which broke up naturally occuring home grown sub cultures within it's own borders so they can further push race as a way to manipulate and control the slave classes of america.

It's retarded.

This, how fucking delusional

In America is easier to buy a gun than a book. Let the nigger be a nigger.

>hey look guys we aren't normalfags
>look at how normal and mainsteam we are
this is what you sound like
just because other normalfag drones dont like you doesnt mean you arent a normalfag drone
keep your fucking politics and we'll keep our fucking anime, especially the ones that talk about how shit and stupid your politics are

Attached: 1446490807903.jpg (184x193, 11K)

People unironically believe the Russian thing still even after it turned out to be a nothing burger?

Yea Forums - Lolis & Gender Politics

I don't browse /pol/ and don't want them on Yea Forums. I still don't think they're normalfags because normalfags aren't Nazis.

Seems like you forget the stuff about modern medicine, sanitation, transportation and so on. A peasant still needs a doctor
>Which is why so much of society is built upon making people want things that aren't really needed for society to work or funciton optimally.
That's quite an authoritarian way of thinking. Who are you to decide what humans need and desire to "function optimally"? That way of thinking usually leads to communism or fascism which of course leads to millions dying in order to achieve society functioning "normally"

my gender is loli

Mueller came out and said Barr bungled his report, also the Russians did attack the United States, but Trump really wants everyone to ignore that.

kek

>The current drones are broken and a bit too smart/wary.
>corruption is still legal in america
>smart
>unironically believing anything the government says
if you spend more time watching 3DPD talk about 3DPD than you do anime you don't belong here

Did you hear about the Russian beluga on Norway?
Antirussia propaganda knows no borders.

This thread need to burn.

Attached: Un-go geisha.jpg (850x1200, 512K)

Were you ememed into every poltards is a nazi? Somw of then are even worst.

that just makes them flock here even more. There is no dialogue with progressives, they enforce their beliefs by stamping out any dissenting opinions. How many times have you seen them actually debating their position versus throwing shit at people, calling them names and shouting them down?

Is it gonna hit 600?

Attached: 0CE52F28-4F30-4158-A7B5-57FE8ACC9138.gif (480x270, 885K)

why arent nazis normalfags? when did those two things become mutually exclusive?
why would anyone but a normalfag even care about something as 3DPD as racial supremacy?

Cute and redpilled thread

More importantly, when will they apply all this tolerance and normalization of homos to pedos? If they were consistent, they'd have to.

Disgusting butthole.

Is illya gay?

>When the poltards have no arguments they post guro and loli
How typical

doing gods work
see /pol/fags? this is what kept normalfags off the site for 10 years before you brought them all in

Looks like it wont

Because extremism attracts the disenfranchised, i.e. the bitter and rejected outcasts of society
That's why /pol/ and normalfaggotry are mutually exclusive.

Fuck off pedo.
Stop pushing your agenda.

>That's why /pol/ and normalfaggotry are mutually exclusive.
Not seeing it. They hate anime, they hate loli, they hate yuri, they hate everything that makes this site great.
Best of all, they're unwelcome immigrants who fuck up the culture of this place: exactly what they claim and hate most.

as noted in the comments here that you have failed to read, /pol/ its ideology and politicians are very mainstream, you also fail to address how politics is inherently normalfagotry, and is of no concern to an anime watching NEET

>if they were consistent
The premise of LGBT acceptance is that it involves two consenting adults. This obviously doesn't apply to pedophilia.

Anime is plenty pedo friendly. Don't be greedy, look at all the prime loli in this very thread.

Most modern medicine is kinda trash.
It's just a lot of stuff created to fix problems of modern sedentary living and environmental and social toxins.

As for sanitation and transportation.
Sanitation hasn't actually grown beyond what could be done thousands of years ago, and transportation is probably the only thing you have going.

Also, how can you claim that I'm authoritarian when I never once stated that "THIS SHOULD BE DONE BECAUSE I SAY SO".
If anything, you're the one doing this while claiming that I am doing it.
Which is a bit sleazy.

Also
>Muh pure noble capitlailsm
>Muh ebul durty communism

Yeah yeah, we've all heard that bullshit before.
We've had huge successful societies that had nothing to do with those two completely fucked systems on any level.

The Muhameds in this thread who want to ban homosexuality are way closer to allowing pedophilia than the other side.

>Best of all, they're unwelcome immigrants who fuck up the culture of this place: exactly what they claim and hate most.
Fucking this, nail on the head

Well, I agree that /pol/ needs to stay off of other boards for what it's worth. That said
>/pol/ its ideology and politicians are very mainstream
No they aren't. Donald Trump isn't /pol/ and Alex Jones is a joke among normalfags.

Not everyone here lives in Britain

there is literally nothing wrong with islam

> The premise of LGBT acceptance is that it involves two consenting adults
Wait wait wait. Didn`t they say homosexuality is a pure genetics and you cant change anything if you are gay? Why with pedos it isn`t the same?

>Donald Trump isn't /pol/
You fags are running an enteral general shilling him 24/7.

It's like saying 'i'm not gay' while you're carrying around a giant flashing neon sign saying 'I'M A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT'
No one believes your lives.

>Donald Trump isn't /pol/

Attached: 1472708199515.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>can't even post lolis on Yea Forums anymore

this site is just as bad as reddit at this point

Schizophrenia is almost pure genetics, but it does not mean that it should not be treated. The reason why homosexuality does not require treatment is that it is not harmful to anyone.

/pol/ isn't /pol/

uprising soon

>Didn`t they say homosexuality is a pure genetics and you cant change anything if you are gay?
That's an argument against criminalizing homosexual behavior, not acceptance.
Homosexuality isn't a crime because it's innate.
Paedophilia isn't a crime because it's innate.
Homosexual behavior, the application of homosexuality, is acceptable because it involves two consenting adults.
Paedophilic behavior is not acceptable (and rightly so) because it involves a child who cannot consent.

Blame poltards

God i hope so

1, People can consent at a lower age than 18. There's plenty of room to attack the current state without advocating going balls deeps into fetuses.
2, You could outlaw homosexuality with the reason of protecting them from each other. Homosexuality could be defined as mental illness, that becomes worse as you allow them to follow their desires. You could claim that it destroys society. LGBTs have to fight these assumptions, and some of them can be applied to pedos, especially if you define pedo as someonr who's attracted by youths below the age of 18.

>not blaming the blueboard commies
kek

i cant fucking believe its actually going to hit 600

Congraturations post 600

Feels pretty bad

Why doesn't the site administration make some left wing boards to counter /pol/?
Who is the site administration anyway? I doubt it's Hiro. Must be some cancerous mod nobody knows.

You could claim that being left handed is a mental disease that destroys society. Left handed people do not have to fight these assumptions so neither should homosexuals.

The last fucking thing this website needs is more fucking boards

How about we just delete /pol/ and ban overt political shit unless it's directly relevant to the board it's on?

That sounds like a poltards afraid of the truest board

It`s may be an argument against criminalizing, but still proofs Illya`s point.

>Most modern medicine is kinda trash
>Sanitation hasn't actually grown beyond what could be done thousands of years ago
There's no point continuing if you're so ignorant

>If anything, you're the one doing this while claiming that I am doing it.
You're free to go and live as a peasant in the middle of nowhere

>You could outlaw homosexuality with the reason of protecting them from each other. Homosexuality could be defined as mental illness, that becomes worse as you allow them to follow their desires. You could claim that it destroys society
Which follows an entirely different premise. The crux of your argument is that certain assumptions can be made about homosexuality, but these assumptions have nothing to do with why homosexuality is acceptable.
The age of consent varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, but the point is that within these areas, heterosexuality and homosexuality have equal status as long as this limit is respected.
The same does not hold true for pedophilia.

You have /lgbt/

They should delete some of the shit boards nobody uses. Seriously.

Being left handed used to be considered a problem. They made left handed people use their right hand, and make all sorts of assumptions how they were retards and failures. But then we found out that this is all bullshit, and nowadays kids are encouraged to use their left hand if that's better for them. You could apply this kind of progress to pedophilia.

It's not about politics.

>New Hampshire secedes and becomes ancapistan
I wish

>be ancap
>think you're going to be one of the new robber barons at the top
>end up homeless and starving

Using the most basic definition of normal, meaning that most people are not homosexuals, then of course she is right. However the implication that this means that people should not be homosexuals is entirely unfounded.

kek

How do I sleep fellers? It's 6am here.

Why so? Schizophrenia might be harmless in some cases but it doesn`t mean people should be Schizophrenics.

>robber barons
based brailet
>homeless and starving
at least I'll do so free

You dont
>t. 4:30am

To use your analogy, psychiatry - and medicine in general - doesn't treat symptoms as its primary goal. It's to improve long term quality of life.

So of course schizophrenia should be treated if it causes a decline in quality of life. In cases where it's "harmless" the patient just live life as normal and doesn't require treatment.

So homosexuality and others in LGBT, even if taken as a disorder (it isn't, at least in the medical sense), would fall into the latter category. There is no better treatment that would improve long term QoL other than acceptance.

But then the whole logic of sexuality would have to change. It is not about age limits, it isn't even about consent but about the things we ascribe to sexuality, like marriage, parental responsibility, social responsibility, etc. It goes against order. You would also have to remove the stigma of sex itself. Even if kids can feel pleasure, (otherwise they wouldn't masturbate) their status is incompatible with the implications we have constructed around sexuality.
And then you have the whole tricking and coercion stuff to take care of. Just don't bother.
2D > 3D

Yes you are. You are a goddamn normalfag. Just like them you wouldn't shut up about your shitty boomer-tier beliefs on politics, you sprout politics in every goddamn thread for absolutely no reason.

I'm happy I can say spics and niggers on Yea Forums at least

Attached: tg.png (799x307, 22K)

Schizophrenia is always considered negative, only the degree of how bad it is changes. There are reasons why Schizophrenia is bad other than that is not normal that do not apply to homosexuality.

So uhh you do know that sperm banks use anonymous donors right? Are you retarded?

>None of those alphas you're talking about are kings.
How so?

see

>wants to live in an age where christians acted just like muslims
thats an insult to muslims

I agree, but homosexuality should be treated as well, if it affects your life negatively, for any reason.
> There is no better treatment
Well yes, but it rather a technical problem. We still can`t treat a lot of diseases.

LGBT goes against order as well. And they put up every effort to overthrow the order.

Yeah, imagine being so brainwashed by Western culture that Muslim godkings having mercy means you won the Crusades.

see

Why the hell was this thread allowed to reach 600 replies on fucking Yea Forums of all places

They sound based.

>around_blacks_never_relax.webm

Normalfag takes on a whole different meaning when you hear those complaining about homonormativity.
Only the most radical go against order. The rest are like the liberal feminist of the lgbt.

I think we’ve all asked this question

been a while since we had a good /pol/-bashing on Yea Forums, good show lads

Attached: 1550515612006.png (286x324, 73K)

See you guys next time i suppose
Sad waste of a prisma thread though

>i could have spent the last 3 hours doing anything instead I spent them on this thread and this thread alone
FUCK

Time well spent

Actual child.

at least his wants are consistent

Same here but I haven't laugh like this on weeks.
Thanks you all guys.

the laughs did make it worth it yes

he's not wrong though. i only feel like throwing up when i see a gay couple, not a lesbo couple

Its sacrifice was not in vain.
It's good to show the normalfags from /pol/ who's really in charge of Yea Forums and take them down several much needed pegs.

The fuck is this thread?

Fuck off degenerate

Wew lad

our last stand against the pol menance

Kill yourself yuricuck

pedos and racists