Shingeki no Kyojin

Which site will have the biggest meltdown in July, l*ddit or Yea Forums?

Will Isayama go into hiding to protect his wife from retarded fujos?

Attached: 1556824723657.jpg (899x1200, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WTK/status/1132045720700239872?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=M0NVV3NDlEU
strawpoll.me/17995936/r
suniuz.tumblr.com/post/148847557056/snk-guidebook-answers-isayama-hajime-interview
twitch.tv/thefinalrumble/clip/PoliteConcernedLouseStoneLightning
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

normalfags on twitter. also first for fuck retards like OP who make threads 100 posts early

CHADREN WILL DESTROY GABI'S PUSSY

>tfw fujos are the normalfags now.

Kill yourself

Yea Forums will have a party while everyone makes fun of tumblr and reddit meltdowns.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: Eren BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (640x1039, 94K)

based

Why are SnK threads so shit?

because it always have h*nter fags in it

Yea Forums because everyone who thinks EH isn't going to happen will come here to shit wantonly without consequences.

Because EHfags killed the hype

>inb4 sales dropped, wit dropped, etc post
>inb4 the based sales poster posts higher sales that snk got instead of hxh

How do i get a Zeke bf.

Attached: D3LxR1bX4AAA-Ce.jpg large.jpg (687x898, 70K)

its pretty hard finding people who are self race hating cucks

sex with Gabi

Attached: gabo.png (846x1196, 514K)

reminder that Gabipedos are literally Hitler and satanic

Attached: Gabi posters are both nazis and satanic.png (488x174, 28K)

loaded shotgun in your nigger mouth

t. CHADren

Deepthroating Faye.

Attached: faye2.jpg (309x431, 111K)

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>fanbase full of degenerated cHAds, shipperfags, fujos, pedos and jews
>subs delayed
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: 1530769388527.png (263x240, 117K)

Attached: 70445110_p3_master1200 (2).jpg (700x747, 534K)

rent free

Attached: rentfree.png (516x255, 19K)

FUCK OFF EREN

EH can be nice when it's in-character

Attached: Untitled-2.png (400x2855, 1.35M)

Episodes back on Sundays at 8:45 CT I guess

twitter.com/WTK/status/1132045720700239872?s=19

Attached: W3kVCSc.png (249x246, 89K)

>discordcuck
eww

Mikasa is...

made for deepthroating

Attached: Mikasa a cute.jpg (480x881, 82K)

Cute mom.

Attached: 1499304170384.jpg (600x800, 67K)

that's a bulge ain't it?

t. has never seen girls in panties in real life

Why would the father be revealed in July? Because it's then been a year since Historia's pregnancy?

The entire final chapter will be shown as an audio record in july

How do you think Eren suggested Historia to get pregnant?

The final chapter won't reveal the father.

Only to a few people though

Do we know if it's the entire chapter and not just a part of it?

brainlet

Attached: attack-on-titan-spoiler-1144885.jpg (1218x682, 52K)

t. EHcuck

don't ever call me a cuck again nigger boy

I really don't know how, you can't just tell someone to get pregnant even if it's going to save them, but Eren told Hanji you can't kill Zeke the only reason Paradis can't kill Zeke is b/c Historia is pregnant, so the pregnancy is definitely part of his plan

Source? the art is fantastic

Like, I'm not really an EHcuck, but I will drop this manga if Eren is not the father.

Is this the new Shinji x Rei?

Fetishfags,pedofags,fagfags, truly the lowest common denominator

>if Eren is not the father
I will kill myself

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-17-58-34-1-1.png (701x650, 483K)

stop projecting EMfag, none of us will drop the manga if Eren is not the tather

AA is endgame

Attached: D7Vdf_aUcAE-R3S.jpg (1200x1009, 123K)

thoughts on ArM?

I really don’t think he is the father at this point.

He didnt. It was an accident.

Why?

>if Eren is not the father.
I'm so invested in that I cannot drop this series at this point, but I would think that all the previous development would be for nothing (Grisha/Dina, the parenthood theme, the whole cycle of mistakes, Historia's pregnancy, born into this world, etc). Isayama has built the father outcome so well that would be a waste if he reveals that Eren is not the father. Especially now that we're reaching a closure. That's all.

>Hisu, I am here for the baby. Give it up or I'll have to take it from you.
>You don't have to do this, Ereh, the child will-
*concrete noises*
>EREH! LOOK BEHIND YOU!
>Hah! I won't fall for that old tri-
*snapping noise*

"Phew, that takes care of that problem."
*concrete noises going off into the distance*

Attached: SNAP.png (741x395, 264K)

Based

Attached: 155344689456.png (463x396, 117K)

You're exactly right, user. It would all feel pointless and extremely anti climactic.

AHHH W-WE GOT TO COCKY HUNTERCHADS

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (720x444, 276K)

>REUNION STATUS: HAPPENING

Attached: cute.png (650x650, 31K)

>Waiting to touch Zeke and finally rumble
>youtube.com/watch?v=q2tarP0SuQ4

Attached: 2814eren3.png (290x449, 275K)

>characters never interacted
>reunion
Based retard.

Attached: frownypiiku.png (720x444, 300K)

>he thinks pieck and zeke won't have a confrontation
You are delusional

Pieck will headshot him and make him tumble off the wall but there will be no words exchanged. Pii has nothing to say to Zeke, she never has.

Attached: pock and his cute wife.png (233x309, 81K)

>Pii has nothing to say to Zeke, she never has
Honestly Zeke and Pii always give off that ex boyfriend & ex girlfriend who are forced to see each other because they work at the same place vibe.

>Jean/Ymir reunion soon
>Connie/Hange reunion soon
>Erwin/Sasha reunion soon
>Bertoldt/Levi reunion soon
>Reiner/Pieck reunion soon

>Pii left and cucked Zekuck for Chadco
B-basado...

Attached: 2067bd96-f255-4986-bbf0-540d0a7002f3.png (984x1280, 267K)

More like rejected fangirl

Pretty much my feelings. I'm obviously not gonna drop a manga I love and have been invested in for years if it missed an opportunity to expand on its recurring themes in a meaningful way or went in a direction that I would personally find disappointing. It'd be a waste but that's about it.
That being said I'd be more surprised at this point if Eren weren't the father than the contrary. There is nothing concrete as of yet as long as both Eren and Historia are silenced by the narrative, but I do feel like there have been enough hints regarding these two being in cahoots and enough prior build up for their relationship to evolve beyond its platonic status without the transition feeling too jarring or out there so long as enough context is provided once either Historia or Eren's perspective is explored and the gaps from the timeskip are filled.

>Pii as a child was always depicted as a gloomy looking girl like Annie, probably depressed
>after confronting Zeke and finding out he keeps his dick unregenerated at all times she left him for Chadco who took her virginity and is the reason she's always so happy and easygoing
Reminder that GODco created, cultivated, and protected Piiku's cute smug smile with his 12-inch italian schlong.

Attached: pii in ecstasii.png (365x195, 82K)

For Erwin fans, another tribute video.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0NVV3NDlEU

pls subscribe, I need 100 to change the channel link name lol

Attached: 60128999.jpg (768x960, 50K)

I will just kill myself EHbro

>Zeke and Pieck are mutually strangers

Is this speedreading doing it again?

>doujin for gods among men

Attached: doujin for enlightened beings.jpg (1280x1816, 546K)

strawpoll.me/17995936/r

Remember Marlowe has never done something wrong ever.

You are the speedreader, low IQ ESL ZekeHUEspic. You speedread the Marley arc at the speed of light and saw le exactly right XD memes on leddit and thought Zeke and Pieck actually interacted ever.
>strawpoll for trannies

Attached: pii menacing.png (600x117, 84K)

devote your hearts!

he insulted hitchu

Pieck is going to make a scene in front of zeke, isn't she?

Pii and Magattsu will eliminate Zeke with no remorse. All enemies of Marley must perish.

Attached: pii ....jpg (203x257, 14K)

fuck off ErehisuHaven

>shitpost about wanting to fuck Gabi
>actually want to fuck a girl that looks like Gabi now

help bros

Attached: Gabi's cute armpits.png (65x54, 6K)

How old?

Attached: gabos.jpg (297x237, 37K)

Attached: eren sweating.jpg (332x207, 22K)

Cute.

Attached: pii pock green.png (767x729, 534K)

>SnK has more volume sales than HXH
>Aniplus is giving subs, so it's not really delayed
>Hasn't had an adaptation since 2011
>waiting half a year for chapters

The absolute state of Hunter fags

>Erenpedos

gabi, pieck, annie, mankasa, historia and hange are ugly characters

>Humanity should just be destroyed
I know she said that in the past, but that just felt odd and outplace. It's just a random thought.

It's like when I'm cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast and suddenly I'm thinking killing the neighbour's kid for no reason.

>Historia, where is my child? I want to see it before I fight Reiner one last time, and be reminded of that sweet, sweet night where our fluids combined with each other. Do you remember, Historia, my sweet baby princess?Your feminine red and pink, caused by your torn hymen and my white, thick masculine semen, united in peace on that rainy, rainy night caused such a sweet child to be born. It's a miracle, isn't it?

Attached: johnny depp.jpg (702x1023, 94K)

>Pii, Hii, Gabos
Canonically cute.
>Mankasa
Canonically ugly
You forgot to add Yelenigger.

Attached: pii hey!.jpg (678x692, 265K)

Best girls.

Attached: 1558484312738.jpg (689x1080, 333K)

Cute family.

Attached: D3gGp0eW0AE6Tn8.jpg (680x510, 91K)

>he keeps his dick unregenerated
kek, I feel like Zeke would do this in order to avoid feeling lust and only regenerated it to piss and then chop it off.

Feel free.

Id say tumblr but i think everyone is gone from there now. Maybe pedofag or EH fags might be mad but Yea Forums isnt as bad as everywhere else.

Based mogging Porchad

Attached: .png (395x228, 127K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

wwyd

Attached: 1550291382215.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Gabbers is 12, 4'11, and 60 pounds. Horrible cosplay

Attached: GabiHandsUp.jpg (579x696, 114K)

Nothing big. Probably just destroy her home.

Attached: 20190504_175017.jpg (1092x2500, 611K)

>12, 4'11, and 60 pounds
i m a g i n e

>2 legs
>2 eyes
0/10

Based

It's inbetween shifts Hobo because I'll never be authentic enough to cut off my leg.

Attached: shifts.png (841x834, 836K)

You should use a neutral lip liner for your shifter marks desu

I want to use a more brownish one, but I've just been using my girlfriend's makeup for practice.

So casual

based

Literally what killed the hype

Attached: D97B1F0F-2CBC-4480-8818-AF0D570BD41F.png (211x211, 69K)

had a gf with those stats
n-not 12 though

cringe
not pale enough to be Eren, bug eyes, big nose, skinnyfat, black hair. 4/10

Nothing.

Hajime's asspulls

Also ayylmao leaks

The embargo on Hitch's ditch

I wonder what floch is doing while Zeke is on top of the walls.

daydreaming about being Eren

So how will Eren ever find peace presumably for everyone in the world and not just for his friends and Eldian if he finds the lelouch plan flaw? Or will only find peace for Eldian in such short time? When know he wants to do it before Zeke becomes food for the royal queen.

We also know deleting/destroying the titans in one go will let the Paradis and all Eldians vulnerable to be invaded.

So I believe it goes along the line that Eren wants to destroy the enemie's military power and leaders, while Paradis Insland grows in military strength so they can stand on their without the titan's power but that's not enough for peace nor freedom.

Attached: FUKLEOUCH.jpg (1066x1600, 489K)

I don't think her line should be taken that lightly when she bothered saying it out loud and it did actually hold some kind of meaning even back when they had no idea about the truth of the outside world (especially when it later turned out that Eren, one of Ymir's many subjects who holds the power to control them, actually positioned himself as an enemy of humanity and is threatening said humanity with the Rumbling which could potentially destroy the world).

Just like her following claim of being humanity's enemy (but Eren's ally), it served not only as a way to completely divorce herself from the role of messiah her father was trying to push onto her, but also as a way to relieve her friend of the anguish he felt over his father's actions, the countless sacrifices made for his sake or because of him and his own perceived absence of value, as someone who in the end was just a mistake and whose grand ambitions were completely devoid of meaning.
Historia herself most likely didn't think that far (because like Utgard the adreline just made her say what was on her mind without any kind of filter), but she basically dragged Eren out of his pit of despair by completely downplaying the "mission" he once gave himself (saving humanity, killing all the titans) so that the words he needed to hear would actually reach him.

Even beyond all that shit I just wrote SnK remains a fictional work, not real life. Events don't happen at random and lines aren't said at random either, especially for a manga like this one. If a character says or thinks something, especially in a character moment as pivotal as that one, there's a 100% chance there's meaning to it.

TIme travel. The last panel is Eren hugging Ymir after he stops her from making the deal

I bet the only audio will be "You are free" because the final chapter will have no other text

I'll take the rest but
>black hair

>mom found the Gabi folder
Don't think I'll be able to post here for a while, bros.

Attached: Eren says okay.jpg (399x263, 52K)

>mom found the Gabi folder
Go on

Eren's hair is dark brown.

eren doesn't care about the world
>because Mikasa would have to endure the strain of being stuck between Eren and Armin. Even though she can sympathize with Armin, who considers things from a “globalism” perspective, it’s possible that she can’t just let the more self-focused Eren go. [Note: Isayama uses the katakana of “Globalism” in Japanese to describe Armin. He probably means Armin embraces the world and is curious about everything in the universe, while Eren is rather “self-focused” compared to him.]
suniuz.tumblr.com/post/148847557056/snk-guidebook-answers-isayama-hajime-interview

it's reserved for Annie

Attached: 1540333009543.jpg (500x493, 48K)

That alone will be enough to destroy these threads.

A matte brownish pink lipstick would dry better too

EHniggers

She says she's concerned about my sexuality and I may have to see a therapist soon.

What's wrong with this, I'm an adult man and Gabi is cute. Nothing wrong being attracted to her.

Attached: Eren ,.jpg (1199x713, 179K)

Looks really dark brown to me.

Attached: f840b4c3a536269448c6a710ad1897f3[1].png (580x868, 719K)

Attached: 1550476991077.gif (416x234, 2.85M)

>

Attached: D6lXfBwUIAAd0LD.jpg (1200x628, 133K)

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, user.

What's in your folder that got that response, Erenpedo

Where can I get a hoboren gf (male)?

You guys ever get extremely depressed and you think to yourself "all you have to do is make it to the end of attack on Titan"?

every day friend
I really want to see how it ends, no idea what to do afterward. I'll be NEETing it out until then

I cannot wait for EHfags to get BTFO.

Whomst the fuck

EH is leddit, you can tell by their retarded tribalistism and general insecurity towards anyone disagreeing with them. Oh and pic related.

Attached: eh.png (666x380, 23K)

Of course I do, but that's what bottle-chan is for!

Attached: 1552858303929.jpg (402x501, 62K)

>So I believe it goes along the line that Eren wants to destroy the enemie's military power and leaders, while Paradis Insland grows in military strength so they can stand on their without the titan's power but that's not enough for peace nor freedom
That ain't gonna work. Even if he destroys the allied army forces in the next few months, there's no way he can realistically hope for them to be unable to reform and attack again in the next 50 years that would be needed for Paradis to reach an adequate level of military strength. The power of the Rumbling would still have to be maintained and as Hange said, even fifty years down the line there's no guarantee Paradis would ever let be able to let go of such a powerful weapon. That's just be falling back on the 50 year plan which Eren previously rejected.

I do this with berserk so ill never have to act on my suicidal thoughts.

holy fuck, you're done

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Eren really looks like a girl here. What the fuck.

I agreed with what you said, but that's the actual manga.

However the context in this imagine just felt odd. It took me for surprise.

Ooh, I see. Nevermind my post, then.

yup, but i don't think i will be able to do it, my hope is to get reincarnated and discover snk again

CHADREN WILL RAPE GABO

Attached: gabi5.jpg (436x228, 52K)

>Erenpedo is actually gone
uhhh...

Attached: 1545161722693.gif (457x402, 88K)

>GABOS will rape Shitren
Ftfy

Comfy.

Attached: 1543467672899.jpg (604x604, 91K)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who relies on this shit as a reason to not just finally off myself

Please isayama make me want to be born into this world

Attached: vc3jzdaehnx01.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

No but I have similar coping methods

>he thinks that a shit manga is what keeps me alive

then get out of here normal person
/snkgenerals/ is the only place for depressed pedophiles to go to

>eren doesn't care about the world
I wouldn't say he doesn't care, he just puts his friends first paradis second then the world last. And his goal as we know it it's to obtain Freedom and by that he wants peace with everyone I doubt he'll complety destroy every single country just so Paradis can stand on top and gain so called "peace".

The reason he's against Armin plan is because it'll take more time that he'll die before reaching his goal and knows the outsider won't understand quickly.

You are right that's why I said it's not enough to obtain peace nor freedom, but it does seem like for now to weaken the enemies so Eren can continue with his plan? Reason why he wanted to be in war with everyone which is insane. All that knowledge he had acquire and he dares to become what everyone feared but for what?

>depressed pedophiles
ERENCHADS?

snk saved my life. it is the most interesting story i have ever read and easily my favorite manga. i can't wait to see it end, and hopefully isayama ends it well.

I rabu Pii!

Attached: pii.jpg (1067x1200, 86K)

but he already antagonized the rest of the world even if he got rid of the titan curse any chance of peace happening is gone, do you think if north korea nuked the UN then disarmed the world will just leave them alone?

Gabi was a mistake

So then what he meant by becoming free? is that not his main objective? If it's not by obtaining peace so they can be truly free and live a world where the subject of ymir aren't treated as monster then what's he gonna do to obtain that freedom?

Jelly.

Attached: 1532994364174.jpg (961x640, 179K)

Gabi is what Eren used to be but more retarded.

>what's he gonna do to obtain that freedom?

Attached: 0090-042.jpg (1067x1600, 256K)

nobody can oppress paradis if the rest of the world is dead, the manga will end as it started with humanity outside paradis extinct, that's the only plan that makes sense.

Gabi is a high IQ super student. Eren never was.

OOOHHH!!! WHERE IS MY LOVER???
AND I GOT NO POWER!!!
I'M STANDING ALONE, NO WAAAY!!!!

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

I'm happy when it's finally done

Pii.

Attached: cutest pii.jpg (605x833, 177K)

She was thought with false knowledge, it doesn't matter if you have high score in retarded school you are still retarded. Therefore Gabi is the queen of dumb dumb.
Falco is the only one who starting to see the big picture.

NOOOOOO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEDOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (1078x1098, 1.13M)

Gabi needs to get killed ASAP. I swear it.

So killing everyone? I really doubt he'll take such simple yet effective method

>NOOOOOO WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ERENFAGS*

I just keep moving forward

Attached: 1558212007082.png (787x545, 305K)

Pii!

Attached: pii nazi.jpg (900x1200, 651K)

>high IQ
Where? Gabi has been acting like a stupid bitch getting her ass saved by Falco all the time.

Anons I am worried about EreMikaHeaven and mikasa's mom. I know shippers are delusional but these are prime examples of mentally challenged Fangirls. Hope they don't commit some self harm after the reveal.

Piipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipiipii

Attached: piku's cute smile.png (720x1021, 273K)

Nope. You guys make me feel better with your self loathe.

Attached: resize.gif (570x430, 1.29M)

>graduate only below ackerhax and fully fledged soldiers

Attached: 0002-037.jpg (1066x1600, 415K)

>b-but shitren isn't a gary stu!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!1!

Attached: the average erenfags.png (136x115, 24K)

Attached: enemies_of_humanity.jpg (1948x2184, 1.63M)

PII! PII PII PII! PIIPIIIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPIIIPIPIPIPIIIIPIIPIIPIPIIPIIPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: pieckomfy.jpg (760x1008, 257K)

Things said by Isayama:
>Eren and Armin won't be friends anymore
>Eren will grow up when he gets away from Mikasa
>Mikasa will go back to being innocent like in her childhood
>Armin is into globalism while Eren is self focused
>Eren decided to free himself after he saw Historia shit on her father
>Mikasa is more like a mom to Eren

Based and bertoltopilled

Attached: BertoltSword.png (1203x768, 845K)

pii

Attached: pii is tiny and very smug.jpg (352x375, 18K)

I miss Chadholdt Fubar.

Attached: nii is sad.jpg (600x410, 58K)

pii posting is very comfy

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

>Mikasa will go back to being innocent like in her childhood
When you thought she couldn't get any worse.

When did Zeke become so obsessed with being a brother? Did he always want a little bro?

Based piiposter.

Attached: pii sign.jpg (1552x3203, 583K)

Are Eren and Eren jr the luckiest characters in the whole story? They get to suck on Hisus tits.

......................................pii..................................................................................

Attached: pieck peek.jpg (560x800, 43K)

>implying
She will back to get a personality

New fake preview when?

3 months

Pii-chan!

Attached: piecku.gif (268x268, 15K)

How did Levi go from a gary-stu to the most miserable character just waiting for death at this point?

Zeke has been the big bro to 6 kids. What's wrong with another one?

he never stopped being a gary stu
>only time he ever meaningfully fucks up in the manga
>only gets a few scars, loses fingers that don't matter because of his gary-stu grip

If Levi doesn't die with his promise unfulfilled I am going to be mad. He is the last one who needs a hero's death, just in terms of character developement.

What do Hisus hisus taste like?

He's not a Gary stu, he's literally just a strong character that is very skilled in what he does.

Attached: Sataniaa.png (112x108, 25K)

I have the feeling manlet will live without fulfilling his promise and living after being convinced by Hange to live (this one will be the one to die instead) i mean even her name is kind of foreshadowing

>mfw gab
>mfw no face

>gab

Attached: gabo feet.png (423x174, 80K)

That's a fujo, I very much doubt Eren fits as a pedo selfinsert. Too bad you eat all her baits though, you are the reason threads are shit

We know Yumiru Fubar

Attached: 38FD192A-8837-4CA7-B443-2E3336C078F0.jpg (400x488, 56K)

Too bad people listen to WiT more than Isayama, but I'm sure that whatever the outcome people would be less disappointed if they analyzed Isayama more. For example
>"ErwL is canon the director assistant did some fanarts"
>Meanwhile ZERO ErwL artworks from Isayama everytime he draws ErwL they are with Eren or Hanji

Attached: 20f34809-6f27-463a-a181-fd32d72b8013.png (729x883, 373K)

Do shifters inherit traits of their titans if they get them before puberty like if you give hormones to tranny kids? I want Blort having a 10” penis to be canon.

Not if you live in Germany.

We know EHfag

>Pieck can outlast entire barracks

Why the hate on Mikasa? She a CUTE

Attached: 1558710353040.png (453x654, 345K)

i just realized eldians are based on germans or my theory is ridiculous

Not all of us

I don't hate her, I just dislike EM and its fags.

Here's your Zeke bf bro

Attached: 1558647823088.png (1080x1920, 517K)

The EMcuck (she got caught once) has been doing that ever since Isayama said he will do that audio in July. Fortunately la creatura will go to sleep soon.
Because she has autism and autistic girls selfinsert as her

Attached: 1558533971268.jpg (255x278, 28K)

Same.

Because EMfags are Mikasafags. Mikasa is like Sonic fanbase, she attracts all autistics because she is easy to understand (many autistic people has problems reading people) and easy to selfinsert into. Remember that EAr past? He is not that wrong. Many girls with autism rather than improve themselves want to believe that they can get any boy they want, just with their bland personality. This is also why they spam Mikasa's ass everytime they can.
>See? See? She is hot, Eren will totally choose her
I won't include JMfags because those are just Jeanfags shitpostings or being the nice guy getting to fuck the autistic girl. LMfags are also girls with dassy issues, they totally believe manlet would fuck his own niece despite being just a good older figure for everyone in the manga. They can't read that. For EMfags, EM is a victory because that means they can keep lying to themselves thinking they can get any boy they want just by being weird and bland, they pretend competition doesn't exist in real life with other hot girls that can actually talk normal. And coming back to JM, Mikasafags hate it because Jean is the typical nice guy they don't want to fuck

Attached: 1557035180678.jpg (852x480, 33K)

I think her kind of "autism" would make a good wife!

Attached: smoll mikasa.jpg (224x224, 14K)

Sorry pedophile, Eren chose Historia
>CHADREN WITH GABI
Even your falseflagging is autistic

Attached: 1557150034941.png (420x401, 196K)

Eren vs Reiner means much more if you've ever done military training with someone.
Yea Forums cannot understand that bond that forms between two people who undergo basic training together

>pedophile
>shipping
>EH
That's going to be a YIKES for me.

Attached: 1557667337805.png (1082x677, 873K)

Why would you want to marry a woman with the personality of a piece of cardboard?

Come on now write "Sex with Gabi" "We know Chadren XD" 30 times more like the autistic girl you are.
No: men in real life choose cute women with a better personality than yours, no matter how many "she look so cute XDD" you post. Deal with it

>women
>having a personality
Another YIKES!

Even in anime terms, I guess she would make a good laid back, introverted social misfit, which isn't necessarily unattractive.

@188609086
I am autistic, but not a girl. hihi =^_^=

Attached: Muffler.jpg (680x383, 34K)

No, I'm 100% convinced you are athe woman

a*

Would you rather:
A. a Daddy Reiner to take care of you
B. a Baby Eren you can take care of

Attached: re.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

>eren's had freedom boner since little kid
>historia is pregnant
>"you are free"
how can some people still claim eren isn't the father

Attached: 44508067_135572917426341_4472220500859877111_n.jpg (1080x1294, 54K)

What is his endgame?

Attached: 1558268119974.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

Right here? Right now?

>can't leak the ending if you leak it first

That's Zeke with his niece

Attached: d2ef60f9-64d2-4d47-8735-c0481f56fb31.png (814x541, 355K)

Would this be the ultimate dab on fujos?

Just go to Liverpool

Attached: 170729-042-Hertha_Berlin_Liverpool-e1528814168512-600x401.jpg (600x401, 19K)

zeke doesn't give a fuck about freedom tho

>niece
Zeke and Historia are not that closely related

I think there’s a good chance we’ll get an answer to the EH question before or close to the reading.
I don’t see Isayama revealing a spoiler that huge half a year or so before we see it, unless of course it’s gonna be revealed slightly before or after the event.

Attached: EF75D021-0ECE-4E56-9749-51CA28E61B61.jpg (1280x1849, 567K)

woof

Apparently only a few people will hear the audio of the last chapter.It all depends on if one of them will spoil it

Him,his wife and the moneys he made in 10 years of publication.

That's because I was talking about Historia's kid she had with Eren.

to torment people

EH was predicted here first and a lot of people predict Eren is the father. Keep crying EMcuck

Maybe Eren got raped

Implying there’s even a chance one won’t.

crashing this plane with no survivors

Should have known from the filename

>only a few people
>a lot of them will be fujos
Honestly what is even the point?

I really want Hans to survive but sadly I think it will go as you said.
Both deserve to live in peace and die of old age after all they've gone through desu

Attached: 1482802292868.jpg (175x165, 13K)

Sorry EMcuck, sperg tumblr and leddit all you can but you won't avoid it.

Attached: 1557095069156.jpg (800x800, 116K)

You couldn't be more wrong about me, EHcuck

Not him but you have to be retarded to not see that is the twist

I feel bad for Zeke Zekebro, betrayed because his ototo will have a baby

Well, it's not like there won't be any straight nip fans. We will definitely get some recording with user subs.

>Apparently only a few people will hear the audio of the last chapter.
Are there VIP tickets or something?

>EHcuck
Nah I just dislike manletcucks and Mankasacucks and I know they are seething with this and to be honest I can see Eren being the father too. Too bad, manletcuck
Zeke deserves to be happy, not fair

No idea. Maybe just some people from the press will hear it

Have lottery tickets for the show already been won? I am likely moving to Japan for a job a bit before it opens (enough time to get a jap number to register for these kinds of things). God can you even imagine

See but also add Zekcuck

Isayama didn't handle the father thing well in my opinion.
>AMJC looked like assholes
>povs and flashbacks limited
It really hurt the narrative and in case Eren is the father Isayama just made the situation worse for taking so long

He really should have added a couple AMJSC scenes worrying about Historia, or at least talking about the pregnancy.

Bestest girl

Attached: Best Girl dress.jpg (320x420, 24K)

Why would they care, they see inheriting a titan as a prize to be won? Everyone thinks the railway ceremony was what broke Eren but when he saw everyone take the titan's curse so lightly and put that together as to why no one but him cared about Hisubong's fate is what led to him hating them.

Attached: freedumb.png (432x433, 229K)

But they don't? JSC was suggesting themselves to protect the other 2

>self race hating cucks
You will find a lot in the USA and Europe, Have you been living under a rock or something?

I believe in EH but it doesn't fit for AMJC to act like that, that's Isayama failing with being vague
Still while that is true, in case the succeeded or failed Historia would have to spend her life hidden

The thing is, nothing else matter.

Zeke will arrive, and with Eren, will crush the Marleyan Invasion. The Warriors will come to an end.

After this, what else is there to explore? The worldwide invasion will happen for sure, they will crush Paradis with antititan weaponry. We are giving way too much credit to the wall titans, who might or might not stop anything at that point.

And once the Titan Rumbling is used, what else can Eren do? Nothing else. You see, the world within Paradis's geographic and literal walls are about to stop existing. There is nothing Eren can do about that. Zeke's plan is a waste of time and it has less sense. If else, it's a wishful think.

All the characters that we have followed through these years will perish and suffer. Because Eren messed up. Armin was right, they had to talk out their differences. Paradis has no place in the world, and the world will evict Paradis from existance.

Look at every single white libtard

>Eren
>Following Zeke's cuck plan

AMJC's silence is too blatantly obvious is disturbing to be just an oversight. There's something within the last year flashback Isayama's blue-balling us on, and that something isn't pleasant.

He wont. But that doesnt matter either. Zeke's plan is stupid and doomed. And Eren's is way too impulsive. I dont think Eren will make it through this.

and disturbing*

Artist's name is ちるちる

We dont need PoVs, we got enough of that already. At this point, Historia could reveal who is the father with just a basic explaination to whoever may ask. We dont need to track back that, that's just what EHbros want.

And what does it mean, user? What do you think?

Reminder that manlet a shit who deserves to suffer.

Attached: retard.png (1034x534, 482K)

She'll become an actual person again rather than someone's lapdog.

Reminder this is the only logical endgame

Attached: em2.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

>He's actually the one who will be pushed into total desperation
Pottery.

The jaegerists will find them rape

You forgot the part where , Liberio attack or not, marley and the rest of the world were ready to attack the island already.
If eren didn't attack marley notthing would be different and in like 3 months or less the world would strike the island (the meeting in liberio was made literally for this purpose and ALL the country leaders and ambascators literally applauded and agreed to willy's words).

>sex

Attached: 888344da546087e193dd089b5f35cbd4.png (100x217, 28K)

That's incorrect. Willy make that speech because he knew beforehand about the attack, it is implied. He just prepared the right stage to take that chance and create a united front against Paradis.

If Eren didnt carry out that attack nor force Paradis to support him, then Paradis would be a Marley-only affair. Also, between Armin's suggestion and the raid on Liberio, 2 years went without any further action. There was a really big time window to promote any contact actively and aggresively.

They didnt because they felt discouraged by how Hizuru's handle of Paradis's foreign affaris went into nothing.

Their mistake was relying on a partner for that, they had to go with Armin to think about that better.

But they couldnt. Because Eren's clouded with his own ideas. And Eren was a big influence on Armin.

Why is Floch such a tsundere?

Attached: Flochactinglikeatsundere.png (500x393, 151K)

Attached: The Night of the Coronation Ceremony.png (500x8073, 2.49M)

>in case Eren is the father Isayama just made the situation worse for taking so long
Not really. That fact somehow justifies all the time waiting. Can't say the same with farmer.

>Literal meaning of "Onyankopon": 'the great one'. According to the Ashanti, the universe is 'full of spirits', but as Bore-Bore, 'the creator of all things', Onyankopon was the god who made them all.
>God is a black man
Based Isayama.

Attached: D1mR9sOUkAErJqw.jpg (811x1200, 108K)

>prize to be won
They were doing it to protect oneanother.

Attached: D7QF4B1UEAEOt5x.jpg (754x1024, 201K)

>le good black man
>le evil hot russian woman
So tired of this trope. Hope the nigger dies or he is evil

Attached: 9c595bf4d06d5959dd043e9df70fa167.jpg (707x963, 119K)

KEK

Attached: ggxx1w1vw8031.jpg (705x767, 91K)

>EHchad
FTFY

There is no evil in snk.

Attached: parallels.png (1068x2220, 2.43M)

The Dindupon is forced to do ebil things for Yelena and Yelena somehow doesn't notice his faces. I have enough cringe all blacks are good in Media so I really hope Dindupon is a triple agent or something, too bad Yelena will die before this ugly nigger

Attached: yelena_1_hour_sketch_by_pcenero-dcmsv1z.png (1024x1536, 919K)

Speedreader here, is Marley still in the dark about Zeke's royal lineage at this point or do they already know?

God, you're one basic bitch. The whole point of the story is that there is no right or wrong side, both parties are shitty and do shitty things to achieve their goals, Dindu isn't forced to do anything, he's just being dragged along at this point. I hate jew ran media too, but come the fuck on, one darkie in a nip cartoon isn't a conspiracy, especially it plays a lot with themes like genocide, eugenics, massacre denials and so on.

Attached: D61aUXCVUAAMsiN.jpg (821x1200, 167K)

I miss EAr

Attached: D61aVrnUYAElPpT.jpg (836x1199, 162K)

>he's just being dragged along at this point.
>he dindu nothing
So boring
>Conspirancy
It's not but I was expecting to avoid that cringe, repetitive shit in this manga

Jean will uncover Eren's plot.

Attached: 21.png (726x532, 435K)

Maybe HxH will be more to your liking then. Sayonara.

I pick the Farmer over Nicolozzz, the Dindupon and the Gaboshit

>stuck in paths desert for 2000 years
Poor lolimir

Attached: D2GKvGVU8AET4q3.jpg (612x816, 145K)

Detective Armin will

>Sayonara
I'm not going anywhere. Niggerpon a shit

Attached: 14b2256af353388b15071b9b2a3f1647.jpg (1000x900, 181K)

Attached: D1PO6k8UcAAkh_a.jpg (533x800, 114K)

Because you post here.

they now know he's royal blood and that he's needed for the coordinate to activate because of pieck and gabi

>Zeke's semen

Attached: yelenas eyes.png (858x636, 226K)

Jean will lead the others back to Eren

I mean, I don't disagree, I just think he's shit because he hasn't contributed to anything to the story and at this point is just along for the ride unlike most characters who are actually developed and have goals of their own and initiative. I don't think you understand how and why you're supposed to shit on nigs, it's almost like you're a false flagger from the little robot website.

Detective Annie > other, lesser detectives

Attached: Best girl chugs.jpg (720x401, 44K)

Here we go, we can shit on Mikasa's race but watch out to say somehing bad about nigs
>leddit
I bet they are fapping furiously with every Negropon panel

Yelena WILL put down the infidel.

Attached: 1550186176358.png (1440x558, 873K)

Imo Nicolo and Onyoncopon should have been one character. He really adds nothing, maybe the plane but that would be like the wine, no one is hyped for a predicted event.
Unfortunately the fight might be shit because of so many characters surviving. Isayama should be less predictable, I miss that.

Is this what you plebbitors call a strawman?
I can get behind that.

>Armin and Mikasa come to Eren's rescue in the last second
>It's going to be another "Friendship triumphs all" moment
God, I hate Japan.

Post yfw Eren betrays Zeke

Attached: 1301191522002.jpg (645x773, 40K)

Both Boyega and Yelena are shit characters. I liked when they looked like two really dangerous and smart people.

I have a question: the Paths dimension is a "reality marble" like Unlimited Blade Works?

Attached: HIDE THE PAIN.png (184x186, 44K)

Yes I'm sure leddit is full of racists. Dindupon a shit, sorry, ledditor

Attached: 1482890421303.jpg (268x265, 76K)

Attached: 75e03498df05a993d40bcf5cd6ee9e79.jpg (751x1063, 88K)

>look at me, I'm so racist, do I fit in guys?
God, you're pathetic, whoever pays you is wasting money.

I'm sorry, I forgot racism is only okay with japanese, russian and latinas

Attached: 1546107927849.gif (268x240, 623K)

You're acting like I give a shit cause you said nigger and called a bland character shit. I'm a real racist and I can tell you're either larping as one trying to stir shit up or you're one of those "own the sjws" 14 year olds that think Pepe is still the hottest shit. Tell me, do you own a Kek flag, plebbitor?

Where my ELsisters at?

Attached: D6IcAJeU0AAlDYu.jpg (787x1199, 206K)

You do, I bet if I said the typical racist comment to japanese you wouldn't be this triggered. You should really go back to l/eddit to defend all your blacks

Attached: Cxer28mUUAAGBon.jpg (462x680, 56K)

Attached: D2-RUM2UgAEuccu.jpg (956x831, 90K)

Neat

>tfw erwin got btfo in TFR
When will OP replace him with a shingeki that's actually worth a damn? Like Zeke or Pieck or even Cuckasa. Anyone is better than Jobwong.

Attached: 1558215761015.png (479x470, 263K)

>n-no u
You have to be 18 or older to post here.

Attached: Best nose hurt and sad.png (332x426, 153K)

>none of them will ever be this happy ever again
;_;

Attached: DkaBqL3U4AAUyv_.jpg (716x775, 131K)

every day

Attached: 0065-037.jpg (1066x901, 183K)

>Be Jean
>Only gets Cucknie back
When will Jean fuck everyone?

Attached: 1538279018583.jpg (350x443, 71K)

>TFR
The French Revolution?

Attached: D5TcGBlU4AAg393.jpg (1200x1132, 123K)

thefinalrumble. He's shit.twitch.tv/thefinalrumble/clip/PoliteConcernedLouseStoneLightning

i feel like i always feel this way about every shonen/action series but i wish we got more scenes of all of them just hanging out having fun

Attached: 4336.png (1146x1080, 1.29M)

>Is okay to be racists with japanese
Based hypocrite

I'm Isayama's pet turtle and he told me he'll be creating a 104th spinoff after the series ends.

pikku deserves a spot!

Attached: 1558573336138.jpg (152x172, 16K)

>year 2025
>/snk/
>People still argue about who is the father even though it has been 4 years since Isayama revealed Connie is the father.

You know this will happen. The pregnancy was the worst thing to happen yet.

If you point me to one instance where I even mentioned the Japs I'll eat my own shit. If not, you hang yourself and stop dirtying my screen with your sub 60 IQ attempts at trying to fit in.

DELETE THIS POST
HE IS NOT AUTHORIZED TO KNOW ANY OF THIS

DELETE THIS POST OR WE WILL CUT THE FUNDS

>Connie
Flocke is the father, hence the shingeki middle school foreshadowing

based turtle

Because all SJW like yourself lose their shit when someone say something about blacks yet is okay to be racists with japanese people. You are a piece of shit

>Connie
Jean is the father, Isayama personally told me.

Yeah? Well I'm Isayama's janitor and he told me his only plans are to collect more of his toenails and get plastic surgery to look like Reiner.

P vs V when? Battle of the big nosed smug chuunis

There's much too little fanart with their post-timeskip looks.

You know the drill

Marley > Clash > current arc so far > RtS > Female Titan > Trost >>> shit > Uprising

Attached: D26h6thUwAUXk8Z.jpg (843x1200, 96K)

why are they walking in a circle

Agreed

Attached: al.png (500x562, 157K)

uprising is fine when you read it all at once instead of monthly

>collect more of his toenails
>more
huh?

Attached: 1558687346979.jpg (555x561, 51K)

Why would there be a meltdown? Yea Forums already knows that Eren is the father of Historia's baby. It's just "l*ddit" that keeps denying it. Furthermore, it will only be revealed in the final chapter (December 2019). The last panel is just few seconds after Eren and Historia reunite.

Holy shit, Goldstein, did you take too much asthma medication? You're starting to remember conversations that never happened. No wonder the left is winning when the opposition is full of paranoid spergs like yourself. You are the very definition of an useful idiot.

Attached: 1448633793192.jpg (310x310, 21K)

>he doesn't know
Someone post the toenail jar.

call me speedreader or anything you want
but i'm pretty sure there were lot more 104th soldier friends where those people have gone

>he actually did it
Best oniichan.

Attached: 12.png (594x560, 487K)

manlet always kinda came off as miserable inside tbqh

ISAYAMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING
WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING

Attached: 1558214383788.jpg (600x450, 30K)

What's he gonna do with them...?

Attached: despair.png (448x740, 400K)

imagine the smell every time he opened it

I alwais thought bootlegYmir's ghost was the father

Niggers are so bad even black people are voting for the right. Nigger

I heard about it but I didn't know there were pictures... How the fuck does he have a wife?

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 17K)

why do normies hate him so much? it's not like he killed a main character or anything, he's just a fun tard to watch

Attached: Floch_silences_Hange.png (200x312, 48K)

>Leftist
That explains why you are so triggered but is okay when the racism is toward Japan right?

His whole life has been kind of shit honestly

what is that white stuff?

Isayama's... nail clippings.

Attached: DrPhil.jpg (1260x840, 162K)

Nails, not Nile's brother, actually NAILS

>walk into room
>see this
What do?

Attached: 12.png (1005x635, 808K)

he said a mean thing to characters they like. desu though i think evil yeagerist floch was a bit overused

Because there are

a lot of

numales from reddit

posting here

i.e. this guy

His name's t. Benjamín Jesús Cruz aka BenChandler aka Muddkippz aka Pedofag aka Mrs Smith aka Urifag aka roastie aka Benhmed aka Mrs Braun.

Attached: 243ba37bf79f2fcb6ac01f7c6b13148f.jpg (564x564, 61K)

God, you are one stupid spic. Listen, faggot, you are not hot shit because you hate niggers, you're probably one yourself, you certainly are as smart as one. If your point is getting the thread deleted then try harder, if you're actually this spergy all the time then I can say for certain that you're the equivalent of an SJW and you turn people into commies just so they don't associate with you. Reply to this post if you agree.

Attached: 988e3f4bac408ab2ded7e33e2ad4d6f7.jpg (360x1200, 98K)

>we were robbed of an EL fight
Isayama is a hack.

Attached: DxBxTO9V4AA6Es8.jpg (833x1000, 186K)

Attached: e1582ff4c7daa2a928c59df3b75c5328.jpg (307x604, 30K)

his entire life has been suffering

Attached: 043_1549710595.png (2048x1491, 2.23M)

ew for what purpose?

Hans will show him to smile before dying

i still believe we'll get punished manlet

Attached: 1552508648744.jpg (1200x770, 196K)

Snacks

Cute

Attached: D5FYlR7UIAAOhYf.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1754, 927K)

Who knows...

Attached: av1uwnwiw0x21.jpg (640x784, 24K)

Attached: 10d7bd7845bae6e10aad9e6193421ecf.jpg (564x840, 97K)

i mean you've read the manga, he's a sick fuck

Attached: 65d18d83.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: a_1VylQv83w.jpg (503x604, 43K)

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: Mika.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

We'll get to see all those scars but I doubt he'll ever fight again.

>

Attached: 1603865991560.jpg (174x1110, 9K)

Attached: 68930513_p38_master1200.jpg (890x710, 384K)

No clear idea yet, given how much we're missing. My deduction is mostly based on the fact that flagrant character inconsistencies (especially for members of the main cast) are rarely if ever a thing in this manga: most lines, events, behaviours etc. that may appear strange or nonsensical at first eventually find a more or less satisfying explanation to them. I don't claim to know what exactly went down this last year on Paradis that could have changed/hurt the dynamic between EMAJSCH but what it is, it might in part explain why out of the group EH are the only two who looked dead inside why AMJC are more puzzled by Eren's rebellion than anything else.

Attached: 07bc224b3d29d5e574c5b9c0aafce04c.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: mea.png (800x800, 122K)

S T O P

>smell
Your nails shouldn't smell user wtf

Attached: absolutely_repulsive.png (330x399, 118K)

Attached: mae.jpg (1280x937, 232K)

but then he'll never fulfill his promise:(

Attached: hax.png (700x700, 819K)

>those perfectly shaved legs

Attached: 1504980255907.png (283x564, 210K)

Attached: 384998.jpg (500x370, 38K)

His life is more important than a promise

Attached: eam.png (738x738, 1.02M)

Plot twist: That's not OG Ymir, it's hisu's daughter.
Final panel guy is Zeke telling her that she's free after being saved from that destiny.

that's a good thing for him, ultimately

Attached: Dt4iEu3VAAEVCEn (1).jpg (713x1000, 130K)

Historia's well being is more important than a shitty promise.

Attached: 1557110400757.jpg (510x798, 205K)

Marley is the only one with concentration camps, massive brainwashing and intent of genocide.

i don't save my nail clippings so i don't know
i did saved my removed ingrown toenail and that one smells really bad. probably the closest thing i'll ever smell a dead body

Good. It was autistic as fuck, anyway.

Attached: 4a1cc539002dcc55af3498f28a9f9bee.jpg (415x604, 56K)

Attached: 1521440623123.png (700x992, 271K)

Wasn't supposed to be spoilered

Attached: DyewGDcU0AATD_f.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Isn't that the whole point though? Historia probably lied but I doubt she wants to die. And Isayama hates ErwLfujos so there is that

>the left is winning
>Left media doing like shit (CNN, Vice), fucking Fox has the best ratings
>Drump is the president and will go againts a socialist jew and a pedo
>Merkel and co going damage control for "the rise of the alt right in Europe"

Attached: mea2.png (600x660, 612K)

Zeke will die anyway in less than a year. His promise is autistic as fuck.

He kind of did, but you can't keep Ymir's choosen dead.

Attached: 1555056976771.jpg (715x1707, 991K)

And it endangers Historia and/or her baby. I really doubt manlet will kill Zeke, and even then he didn't touch him in one month.

>manlet was willing to turn Historia into a titan just to have peace of mind that his actions weren't all for nothing
How can anyone like this piece of shit?

Attached: devils.png (480x640, 209K)

What? He was doing it because Historia said she was willing to. I know you want us to say "he is obsessed with Erwin" but manlet still waited till he heard Zackley got killed and he still was going to do it because Historia agreed too.
Erwin is irrelevant.

Because Zeke confirmed he is dangerous and the retard still believes Eren and Historia are not traitors

manlet being emotionally stunted and still thinking like an underground thug is what makes him interesting, without that character flaw there's practically nothing actually engaging to him

Autism.

>being retarded is what makes him interesting
sad desu

Hansi will break manlet's ackerautism

To be honest I think his ackerautism is more about giving meaning to his comrade's deaths rather than muh Erwin. Yeah, Erwin was his liege and all but he seemed to follow him more in an ideological way (compared to Mikasa, whose bond with Eren is more personal). Not to say they weren't friends but that's how it seems to me.

interesting wasn't exactly the right word, i just mean that having all that baggage and whatever is what actually makes the character work (to an extent) on a human & emotional level instead of being pure fujobait action scene filler, if that makes sense

You want Isayama to be murdered by fujos?

The promise to Erwin was 100% relevant to his decision. He decided to feed Zeke to a random because he couldn't accept the idea that all his comrades who had sacrificed themselves for Eren, whom everyone including himself believed would be the key to humanity's survival, died for the sake of a guy who just turned out to be a traitor who allied himself with the man responsible for 50% of those deaths, which is why he rejected Pixis' orders of waiting for Eren and his hoes and putting them down and focused on eliminating Zeke instead. Preventing Zeke from "dictating things any longer" was his main goal, everything else was barely considered if considered at all (Paradis being fucked if there was an attack in the meantime, Historia's potential difficulties with the pregnancy etc.). He dismissed the legitimate concerns evoked by his men with really shitty and nonsensical arguments. It said it himself, the whole thing was absurd.

Attached: 0112-038 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 453K)

I'm sure that Benji would have committed suicide by now. He was a trashmirfag. But now ELfujo is shit posting. People like them should be banned permanently

He will wake up.

Isayama doesn't care about fujos

Basically

Attached: crybabylet.png (681x373, 394K)

How long do the fan subs usually take? Do you think they'll be out before the official ones?

Attached: e87978bef41ee79261cec0717ae86f57.png (725x628, 832K)

Zeke will meet his niece and then die a peaceful death

This will trigger EHfags.

Attached: 71732884_p0_master1200.jpg (700x980, 365K)

Read the mango, is the same thing.

Zeke deserves to play baseball with his niece

Connie will kill Zeke.

i do read the mango i just like having subs when i watch

Attached: 194f4919e1b91a9d15a57cc726e464d5.jpg (600x800, 64K)

We knowEren is the father. But, who is the mother?

Eren will force Zeke to watch Historia gave birth while simultaneously being raped by Pieck.

Attached: zii.jpg (600x643, 118K)

Historia of course.

Jean's mom

We know Eren is the mother. But who is the father?

I’m working on a realistic Jeanbo now. It’s hard.

Chadner

>He dismissed the legitimate concerns evoked by his men with really shitty and nonsensical arguments. It said it himself, the whole thing was absurd.
Funny how this happened in the same chapter Eren called Mikasa a slave

He hurt shadis

It's Petra. Petra died a pregnant. Like Sasha.

Also Eren

Attached: 1546865155802.jpg (975x1200, 149K)

Ganbatte Jeanbro

haha wouldn't it be gross if i started licking her sweaty, tired abs ahhahaha yikes haha

Attached: I want to believe.jpg (910x960, 365K)

Attached: 1544498103230.jpg (1000x1155, 778K)

!

Attached: 1637970237904.jpg (736x920, 61K)

I love Reiner! He is taking care of me while I am under the weather, always such a good man.

Day 28 illustration by Satoshi Kadowaki & syo5
lewd

Attached: D7Z4krvX4AAIz6U.jpg (849x1200, 192K)

Are arabs gonna leak the episode early again?

I'm not even an EHfag but I'm still triggered. That shit is so stupid it makes me angry. If that guy is not Eren then I would prefer Farmer, Zeke, Jean or anyone over Grisha.
Grisha telling baby Eren that he is free is absurd. If that was a flashback then what does it mean? Free from what? He will have to endure a lot of hardship in the future because his father is an incompetent man.
If Eren somehow manage to change the past, for example he managed to stop Titan power from exist in the first place then it's even more absurd. Why would Grisha said that? How could Eren even exist? Grisha will stay in the mainland with Dina and Zeke.
Also, this is a story about a man who keeps moving forward. For the ending to be timeloop back to the past shit is terrible in my opinion.

This
>you're free, even though I'm going to force you to cannibalize me in 10 years

Post yfw Isayama says the final panel was subjected to change and omae wa jiyuu da was thrown into the failed drafts pile

Attached: 7A2810E5-9DCE-4909-A33C-0F12076342A3.jpg (379x710, 193K)

ErwLmod/Chrollobro will wake up soon

Attached: 1536602666065.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>posting a not canon scene
For what purpose? Is WIT really ruined?

The asistant director this is a ErwLfujo. I already read LEfujos complaining about one scene and LH dialogue got changed. Basically like Araki with his EMfaggotry

Did they make some Armin illustrations even? Even if you hate him he is supposed to be important

That's literally what he said though.

ACWNR is canon

Attached: 0076-009.jpg (1065x896, 455K)

The more they ignore Armin in the anime, the more Armin is present in the manga. They're digging their own grave.

That spin off and smartpass are canon according to Isayama

Thirsty zomboids that watched so much porn growing up it literally warped their brains on a chemical level. Now they're a bunch of husks that literally operate like barely conscious cellular organisms. Ants are driven almost entirely by pheromones and even they're more conscientious than these people.

95% of the posts in these threads are about fucking and child porn. This is a series that has 0 romantic kisses. It doesn't even have a romantic hug or even a hand-hold.

Attached: 1558723533168.png (1368x2100, 874K)

armong will get a really gay and sappy endgame hug maybe a kiss if its really bad with eren if araki changes/removes their hug scene in the anime. screencap this

Attached: 1495997112273.png (500x318, 245K)

>even a hand-hold
Armong and Eren held hands once

>animators use doujins as reference material instead of the manga
Yes.

Attached: 1537854508693.png (1562x502, 1.09M)

Attached: 0080-028.png (862x225, 199K)

desu that design is way better

One could argue the EAr hug was romantic. I won't argue that shit since I'm not much of a shipperfag but it's the closet we've gotten.

If they remove the hug that gay scene gets added, if they change it so he's hugging Mikasa, Eren kisses Armin.

Romance =/= father-son story

Done.

>the next chapter releases on world ocean's day and best friend's day in japan
b-bros?

>n-not a shipper

He said he said he drew the final panel with the idea in mind that it could change, not that it was going to. And the final panel changing doesn't mean the plot or the themes introduced will.

KEK

I'm not. I just like seeing shipperwhales seethe and the ones who provide the most seethe are EMtards.

I'm betting the hug gets changed to just Eren putting his hand on Armin's shoulder. Screencap THIS

Attached: gayniggas.jpg (1012x1021, 430K)

Ymir is alive

Attached: D6xHimBVsAEXw5S.jpg (420x502, 45K)

So he drew it in mind that he could still change the plot. So basically nothing is confirmed, not even the baby making it to full term.

>or even a hand-hold

Attached: 40.png (238x351, 105K)

The idea wouldn't change, just things like the perspective of the final panel. Thise events cost money

Done.

Reminder Isayama hates ErwLwhales and EMwhales in WIT for ignoring Armin

>Picrelated
In hindsight, I think they should've mentioned some kind of attempt by some cunt in the army to drug Historia to cause her to miscarry so they could stop relying on Zeke. Would've been interesting to see some evil son of a bitch willing to go full-blown demonic to ensure his side's victory.

there's a 50% chance its intact but is on screen for less than 2 seconds and is quickly shoved under the rug/isnt given nearly close to the same treatment as cuckasa's confession

>Niece
You "whaman power" niggers will burn

Grisha/Eren theory is just damage control, kinda was from the beginning for some people but I can see how some would have bought into it before 114 reminded everyone of how much of a shitty dad Grisha was. Even a random with a random baby makes more sense at this point, which is saying a lot considering it doesn't make sense either.

I love Araki's tricks kek

Maybe Zackley would've thought up something like this

Shit that art. He’s come a long way.

>All these le-pseudo-ironic replies about eren-armong
Like clockwork

I think this is the key to it. Fatherlessness and the fundamental destruction of fatherhood is what's killing the developed societies of the world at a core level. The group that's represented more than any other in statistics on depression, suicide, murders, rapes, mass shootings, etc. is that of men and women raised by a single mother. Literally every major metric you could use to determine whether or not someone's life is an abject failure - poverty, divorce, suicide, drug addiction, violent crime - correlates with single-mother households to an unbelievable degree. It's not just a black thing either. The mental illness spike in non-black communities is directly tied to the rise in single-motherhood at the prodding of the government and "intellectuals".
I wouldn't be surprised if someday we discovered that every one of the shipfags in these threads are people with dogshit relationships with their fathers.

Attached: 1558601663697.png (1242x1187, 1.38M)

What? No, a final panel not being what you initially invisioned doesn't mean the direction of the story or the messages it's been trying to convey since the beginning are gonna change, it's stupid to even assume that when Isayama himself expressed more than once the idea that he had a clear vision of how his story would start and how it would end.
Even during the documentary Editor-san Isayama during their meeting if he'd had an idea of what the final volume/scene would be like for a long time and he confirmed that he indeed had always imagined the last scene to give off that kind of vibe/impression.
If you're seriously thinking the pregnancy drama (and let's be honest here, that includes the whole baby daddy identity shit) will have any other outcome than the one he's already decided on just because of that you're deluded.

Exactly. They had characters like this and it's a shame we didn't get to see them at work

As sleazy as the MPs were they didn't want to risk the royal heir and risking the Queen's safety as well just to get rid of Zeke was a no go as well.

This is fair, yeah. Drug-induced miscarriages can be death sentences.