Nichijou Dub preview

mobile.twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1132013413528481794

Attached: 72845.jpg (160x304, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1132013413528481794
youtube.com/watch?v=IGtfDaMmLUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Predictable quality. Also a little late on the Nichijou party.

>mobile.twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1132013413528481794
No, goddamnit NO.

Good God why

>mobile.twitter.com/FUNimation/status/1132013413528481794
I am genuinly confused as to why this is being made, who is this for, why nichijou of all the anime and why now, years after it came out ?????????????

Are you familiar with the term "casuals"? Because that's who this is being made for.

The kind of people who watch dubs pretty much only watch battle shounen. Anyone who'd want to watch Nichijou already has. This seems like a vanity project.

op here, I usually prefer dubs when they are available. I only recently watched Nichijou though and the Japanese sounds a lot better than this to me.

Fuck right off

same squeaking generic voices and speaking manner
why can't they sound like pixar or disney voice actors

Attached: 1557873773273.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You think they have the money to hire big names?

Dubs can be okay at times but when it's Funi I always expect to see Monica Rial around the corner conking me over the head with a moe-moe cutesy voice and I see that today it's no different here. Seriously Funi, get more than like 3 VAs please.

Attached: NORMIE REEEEE.png (256x334, 107K)

I'm not going to click it to confirm but it's impossible to tell based on Yea Forums's reaction if a dub is good or bad, since they always spaz out and call it the worst thing ever regardless of its actual quality.

It's just twitter though

They actually sound cutely decent in this clip, I just can’t see why they would do this and even can’t imagine how horribly it’s going to be executed.

talented at least

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING

I mean, the existence of this doesn't bother me that much, but there's really people that pay for this shit? Why? That's what real bother me here, someone is giving money to Funimation to do this, WHY.

>mobile
>prefers sucking dicks
>OP
Checks out.

>the old frog gets to voice a little girl again
Funi culture is broken.

The best they could do was hiring James Marsters to voice Zamasu, probably at a discounted rate.

Do you understand how many young actors from theater schools would kill for a role like this? They have multiple dubbing or voicing specialties and faculties

I love how when their voice cracks at some points you can really tell they're at least 30 or 40.

definitely better than the shoujo shuumatsu dub

>Japanese humor but with english VAs
Half of the joke comes from the voice acting. And Funimation VAs can't act. It's like watching The Three Stooges but in Japanese.

lmao, I just checked and they're both around 40. Are dubs really still keeping hags around? No wonder they suck.

The only good dubs are ones where a woman has a sexy voice like Mordred in Fate/Apocrypha/

>lmao
It's a dub thread with a Twitter OP and you're still the biggest asshat here.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGtfDaMmLUs

Probably just in Texas aka Funimation. They usually dump newbies onto more obscured projects and as minor characters in bigger ones.

LA scene uses much younger crop of VAs.

>mobile
>twitter
>funimation
>dubs

Attached: 1543069370124.jpg (1280x720, 476K)

>english dub
>still call her Hakase instead of professor
make up your fucking mind

Her official name is written in hirakana, so it can be just her real name playing with the word "professor".