Evolution of Souma

Attached: Untitled.png (813x486, 738K)

Didn't this manga get cancelled?

I consider it cancelled after chapter 116.

unf

>it just gets gayer
oh shit maybe its me

damn, I remember it being huge years ago...

No, still isn't.

Soma looks like he got punished somewhere along the line.

I hope so. The mafia arc was so fucking bad to kick off it deserved to have been cancelled. The central-tourney arc should've been the last one

184 > 1 > 116

Yet, he didn't grow as a character whatsoever at least since stagiaire.

I wish

Nuh uh! Now he has his own personal flavor/style! Thats totally character development even if he's just cooking the same way he always does!

He does and in a way he also doesn't need to because he's a character with hidden abilities. That's how MCs work.

In the last chapter did they just randomly introduce his mom and act like it's supposed to be some big emotional payoff that he learned how to cook rice from her, even though we've never heard of this before and couldn't possibly be invested in the character

like I knew the dark chef arc thing had gotten bad but this is just retarded

i like how jc staff ended the anime on a cliffhanger and no one cares

nng

He looks mature, but at what cost?

Someone update this shit... somehow Souma now looks worst than on chapter 1 on the current chapters.

tosh should be working on a fujobait/omnipandering series and earning loads of cash instead of being stuck in a terrible manga in steep decline

I never understood that "specialty" shit.

Every dish Souma has made is very distinctly Souma's. When he lost for not having a specialty it made literally no sense. You could've put everyone's dishes with no context in a lineup with their description and anyone reading the series could've correctly assigned who made what.