>Literally a Kill la kill prequel

Based Trigger

>NAKANISHI Hiroshi
>captain earth and 2 gundam age manga
Mecha incoming?

>Japanese "horror"

Attached: t27.png (1694x1200, 1.21M)

Finally a MC I can relate to, my dick is also huge

Attached: IMG_20190524_214204.jpg (1014x1058, 387K)

Pumpkin chan was good

Awesome, I wonder if Gary Stu will survive?

wow this is terrible

Interesting concept I guess, too bad everything else is shit including the art. Why do so many Japanese authors write MCs like this? How hard is it to find some sort of hobby or something to live for? I mean, this guy isn’t even relatable because no one excels at everything perfectly and is still unsatisfied with their life without at least trying. And why are all of his friends such bumbling retards? How much of a virgin do you have to be to think that humans behave anything at all like this? I don’t fucking understand
The shirt monster looks cool though

Just another crappy [X] absurd thing that kills people and they can't leave the city because reasons series. We've had mascots, chickens, and even goldfish. It's all the same one note garbage.

There's a twist to this one.

I feel like I've seen this manga's intro many times before...

>First magical girls
>Then dolls
>Then chickens
>Then Buddhas
>Now clothes
Jesus Christ what's the next thing some hack is gonna turn into a gory apocalypse

How bout you spoil it so I don't have to shift through this dreak

Chapter 3.

This shit better be Plunderer tier fuckery

Where are you reading the raws?

>using public raws
Yikes

Looks creepy.

why can i never get enough of these edgy horror mangas?

i cant stop laughing at the size of his noggin

Attached: head.png (582x582, 242K)

BOOH HOO HOO I’M LITERALLY BLESSED BUT I AM LONELY

It better be a great fucking twist, because so far it just seems like another generic "horror" manga.

I downloaded the raws of this stupid fucking garbage just to see, and guess what, it's the shittiest laziest "twist" imaginable in this garbage subgenre he turns into a bigger monster and kills a bunch of the monsters

So it goes from shitty gory survival horror to shitty gory survival horror with shonnen fights. At least theres no rape or sex so this shit show will be forgotten instead of having 500 post threads and shitty meme troll threads

So this is edgy Dokonjo Gaeru?

well, there's a girl that gets her clothes ripped off to save her, can't guarantee there's no sex