Dragon Ball Super

What's next for Moro? Does he have a reason for his evil, or is he just power-hungry?

Attached: Moro2.png (890x574, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnMF_F_zTgU
youtube.com/watch?v=exEhQdSuAF0
e-hentai.org/s/1cf7972024/1361286-9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banebdjedet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you are entertained by this shit arc you have the absolute worst standards.

Whenever Frieza is not on the screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Frieza?"

Attached: Frieza achieveing a height of five foot nine.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Reminder that:
The chadnime is canon
Toppo is stronger than Belmond who is stronger than Beerus
Jiren is stronger than literally every fighter in the franchise including the angels who have no feats
Broly is weaker than Kefla AND Gohan
The Broly movie follows the chadnime continuity
This Moron arc is a filler arc written by Pacotracer
I'm fucking SMART

Enter CHADLY, the character so beloved he gets the infinite merch became canon, soon his wife to have her first too.

Attached: 1554677059038.png (1024x768, 883K)

Yeah keep crying Toeilard.

>What's Freeza up to these days?

He's probably power hungry, literally in fact if you think about it.

>says a retard who likes Dragon Ball

Refute this mongoloid

Attached: Vegeta knows UI Goku doesn't stand a chance against movie Broly.png (1024x1024, 1.04M)

>literally shows RIGHT THERE that Cucketa knows Fagarot can't use UI at will
BOOM

Where's Kureeza?

I want him to be just evil, I'm sick of non villains in nuDB, that's one of the things that make the goat so good

Attached: 07.png (800x1200, 833K)

>Literally shows Vegeta thought Goku could use UI at will weeks after the movie
BOOM

user, that scene happened AFTER the whole mess with Broly, when Goku and Vegeta fought broccoli boy Vegeta thought Goku didn't use UI because holding back lol, then they ran like bitches and fused and Vegeta never questioned it because he knew Broly was too powerful even for Goku's angel mode
fusion >>>>> UI

Get the fuck out of this secondary character thread
Board the chad ship

>So you can't tap into it at will?
>Guess so.

That thread is a shit thread and should be deleted, oh and by the way, fuck you.

>what a useless technique
>guess so

Seriously though. What the hell is Frieza up to these days? Like what's he doing while the Moro shit is going on?

>more headcanon
NEXT

>Jobrenchode can't into canon
Brehs...Jobrenmongrels only understand Pedroes and dokkan...

>b-b-but muh Pacotarofiction
Quiet.

why did this happen to us bros

Attached: RoF 2-0.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

>Toppo is stronger than Belmond
Hahahahaha
>who is stronger than Beerus
AHAHAHAHA

>literally no arguments

In the manga, Toppo makes a big deal about Jiren being stronger than Belmod. If he was stronger, he'd be including himself in that equation.

In the anime, Whis states there is a single mortal who is stronger than their own GoD, disqualifying the piece of shit Floppo.

Vermoud stronger than Beerus is Whis joking around, as evidenced by his laugh right after. Beerus confirmed he only lost a single time at arm wrestling, and that was against Quitela.

Furthermore, the article that came out for ep. 129 states that Beerus only felt he might've been surpassed by UI Goku, who beat the shit out of FP Jiren up until he got his rage boost.

UI Goku >= Beerus (Without Imperfect UI) > RageBoost Jiren >>> FP Jiren > Vermoud

>>Toppo is stronger than Belmond
>Hahahahaha
Someone post the clown saying jobbpo is as strong as himself
The fucking clown is weaker than SSBE Vegeta, period.

>headcanon headcanon headcanon

How fitting that you'd destroy yourself.

Have a nice day.

>literally running away
Smartest thing you could against a chad like me.

>s-s-someone post the proof that doesn't exist

>R-running away, h-haha..!!
>Still no arguements

I'll grant you permission to post one of the following if it will make you feel better:

>Heheh, i'll tell him to cope and concede!
>Kneel dog, kneel!
>

If Toppo is stronger than the other Gods and weaker than Blue2 Vegeta, who is equal to Gokukkx20, then that means 20xblue is stronger than Beerus.
But Broly in Wrath form is equal to Blue. He then gets a 50x multiplier in SS and becomes 50x Blue. Making him far stronger than Toppo and thus Beerus in a lesser form.

So how does your logic hold up?

Nothing.
He's not thought out well
He doesn't exactly fit into the universe.
His powers are random as fuck and just not done well
He's just a big "the fuck is this shit" kind of character

Keep quiet and flee back to your kennel, young pup.

SSBKK has been stronger than Shitrus since it was introduced, cope.

user...Belmond is the strongest GoD that was in the Tournament.
He never once fought seriously or has shown his true power or face.
He's a trickster not because it's his only power but because it helps further his goals.
One of those goals is raising Jiren up to be unbelieavbly powerful for some unthinkable reason.

>HEADCANON HEADCANON HEADCANON

That has no effect on what I said. Learn to read. It means that Broly's SS form is literally equivalent to Goku going SSGSSSKKx50, if we follow that logic. Which means per your admission, Broly is vastly beyond any God (2.5 times) before he even goes Full Power.

>Broly is vastly beyond any God (2.5 times) before he even goes Full Power.
Yep, and Jiren is even far beyond that. Holy FUCK

Ah, so you went with the kennel dog posting, to no one's surprise. What a poor, deluded child.

>SSBKK has been stronger than Shitrus since it was introduced, cope.
>Chadrus confident he would destroy Goku pre-ToP despite knowing he could go SSBKK

Next you'll be saying Bergamo would body Beerus cause he stalemated Goku's SSBKK for a couple seconds.

Really?
Remember when they made the gods fight each other?
Belmond not only tanked everything everyone threw at him, he faked being taken out.
He's powerful, very powerful, and he's a trickster. That means that there is more to them then meets the eye.
Jiren is not more powerful then belmond. Jiren just has unbelievable potential and Belmond seeks to exploit

Bergamo can deflect all damage into another dimension no matter how powerful it is.
BOOM

>Jiren is not more powerful then belmond
Except he was literally stated to be stronger
NEXT

He was by far the weakest and was a coward, that's why he faked his defeat

he also missed every attack he threw at Beerus during his Imperfect UI phase when 11 GoDs were targeting him. and he felt the need to play dead in order to beat a fatigued Beerus/Quitela, since he'd get stomped by either of them no diff.

Beerus is the only GoD so far confirmed to have Imperfect UI that he can tap into at will. 1v11 it held up for a little while. 1v1 would be no contest.

Cope.

If we abscribe to the logic that Goku Bluex20 is the baseline for height of the Gods, as well as the 500x Broly headcanon, then that would make Broly FPSS 500 times stronger than Goku blue, or 25 times stronger than any God.
Jiren has nothing putting him within that realm of power.

Isn't headcanon fun?

>b-b-but my headcanon and argument from incredulity m-means Jiren can't POSSIBLY be that strong
NEXT AND DONE

>Broly is vastly beyond any God (2.5 times) before he even goes Full Power.
Not even considered a threat to Earth. The 'pulling his punches' excuse doesn't even work since he was berserk 100% of the time.

Whis laughs Broly off in SS. Meanwhile he feels the need to stop Beerus/Champa from having a fight at the dinner table because if it escalated, it could have destroyed their universes.

This is very retarded

What has Jiren done to make him 25 times stronger than the Gods? Stating I'm arguing from incredulity does not give you an automatic pass to make something true. I stated he has done nothing as well, not that I don't believe he should be that powerful. Learn your phrases before you spout them.

Bueno Paco

Literal argument from incredulity definition. Cope, dog.

>destroyed a dimension
All it takes is 18000 PL or first appearance Vegeta level to destroy Earth. Arguing that collateral damage was in effect is disingenuous at best. We've seen incredibly higher levels than that fail to imperil the planet. Specifically Goku Blue vs Golden Frieza, and then Frieza showing he can casually destroy the planet at a lower, weakened form. We've also seen Goku and Beerus fighting at his level spread shockwaves out that threatened the universe, and Goku supply half the power needed to create a super dense ball that could destroy the universe. SSB Gogeta was not weaker than SSG Goku.
Jiren also fought a monster that was beating up his team of God level beings on a planet.

Burden of rejoinder. Even if you were correct, you've supplied nothing to the contrary. So you've mis-identified the argument, and failed to provide any substance to the contrary.

Concession accepted

>Jiren also fought a monster that was beating up his team of God level beings on a planet.
I'm not following your discussion but this is just wrong, first the only god tier in the Pride Troopers (other than Jiren) is Toppo and second he was just restricted by some bubbles, Dyspo himself was about to destroy the monster and Toppo stopped him because they were trying to protect the city, the monster was a weakling

Did Moro really kill strawberry? Why?

By who?
I've never once heard an Angel state that.
Hell they've outright stated that Belmond is strong as fuck.
Anyone can say that someone who's hiding their true power is weak compared to someone who's on display power is high.

Perfect.
You fell for it.

He didn't have imperfect ui, fucks sake Goku was doing perfected "UI" in the fucking frieza saga. This is just retarded autododge bullshit that no one in the fandom places any weight in.
Shit the only people who still believe in this shit and place any weight in it are getting paid to do dragon ball anything and have to pretend they are hype about this retarded garbage.

Vegeta has been, in canon, training with Whis for nearly a year before Goku even got there.
Any spare moment Vegeta had was spent training with Whis.

There is a 100% chance that Vegeta knew of UI before Goku did. Goku simply got it because reasons.

Also, the Genki Dama doesn't work like that. You can't fucking absorb it and Goku knows that it won't work on good people.
Jiren isn't evil he's a bonafide hero and is probably the most noble person in the tournament. There's no way in fuck DBZ Goku would have even considered using it.
As a matter of fact, it bouncing harmlessly off of Jiren and it working so well on Goku must be a subtle nod to how evil Goku is.

>b-b-but muh bullshit fallacies
Keep quiet, you lost.

He literally tells you why, he had another wish so he had to stop Cranberry. Also Cranberry fucking wasted a already so Moro was being fair with him, one wish for Moro, other for Cranberry and the last one to the boss who worked the hardest, it's not Moro's fault Cranberry is a moron

Toppo said Jiren is stronger than Belmod you fucking illiterate idiot beanerspic.

Concession accepted. Go cry in the corner with your inability to debate.

>d-d-debate me p-please
KEK. Shut the fuck up retard. I'm the smartest poster here. YOu lost the minute you started spamming and arguing with your dumbshit headcanon.

The fuck does Toppo know?

>d-d-doesn't count
Concession accepted.

>SURELY VEGETA IS STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT FRIEZA NOW!
Says krillian during the Namek saga.
Toppo knows fuck and all.

>false equivalence
You fucking moron. Krillin and Vegeta were enemies at that point and had only been fighting together for a short time out of necessity. Toppo and Jiren have been allies on the same team for years. Toppo is also slated to be Belmod's replacement. His statement regarding Jiren's power compared to Belmod is completely valid, unlike your retarded headcanon. Shut the fuck up and cope, you just got BTFO.

False equivalence?
user...
The fuck makes you think that Toppo knows enough about Belmond and Jiren to make that call?
He didn't even know that Jiren could get as strong as he did when he fought fucking UI goku and just curbstomped him.
Toppo's say so means fuck and all.

>putting this much effort into a thought out reply to a literal mong that only posts pastas and edits
Yikes

So did you just not read the rest of the post? Either way, concession accepted.

>n-NO STATEMENTS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING W-WHEN THEY CONTRADICT MY HEADCANON
Would you shut the fuck up and cope already you dumbass spic?

Literal headcanon
Toppo never fought any God and neither has Jiren.

>what was stated in the show is headcanon
Nice.
>Toppo never fought any God and neither has Jiren.
Gonna need a source there, Pedro.

He is litterally that one season finale villane My Little Pony Character in DBZ form. Same powers, personality, backstory, and apearance.

I think his name was Tirek or something.

Just gonna leave this here for the anti-ABSOLUTEOVERWHELMINGSTRENGTHrendogs to cope over.

Attached: GODren the Grey.jpg (1536x2048, 761K)

>>n-NO STATEMENTS DON'T MEAN ANYTHING W-WHEN THEY CONTRADICT MY HEADCANON
Reminds me of something Pedroes posters do

user, Toppo IN CANON did not know how powerful Jiren could be.
He also does not know how powerful Goku could get.
His say so means fucking nothing.

Krillian knew Goku far far far longer then Toppo knew Jiren.
He doesn't fucking know how powerful Goku can get or if he can beat people. He's stated that Goku could beat people or was more powerful people with confidence without knowing jack shit.

Cope with what?
Toppo being your only actual proof of Jiren being stronger then Belmond?
Are you retarded?

The only fucking god they could fucking fight was motherfucking Belmond.
And as we've seen he's never said that Jiren beat him or even fucking trained him directly.

And TOPPO'S WORD DOESNT MEAN A FUCKING THING

>rewinds time
sorry jobza, hold that L

Attached: 74mr3cgqjnsz.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>Beerus is perturbed by Goku gaining UI, implying it raises Goku to his level or surpasses him
>does not do this with SSBE Vegeta
>Jiren is on par with UI Goku, and can take on SSBE Vegeta and SS+KK Goku at once
>Toppo gets rekt by SSBE Vegeta
Anyone who thinks Toppo surpasses the other GoDs is a fucking retard.

Attached: ToppoGoD.png (350x393, 203K)

>This is just retarded autododge bullshit
Whis himself states in both mediums that this is more than autododge bullshit. Goku who's done it before has his mind fucking blown by Beerus dancing around 11 GoDs no effort, and Whis acknowledges it's UI, despite it not being perfected.

Anyone you want to add?

Attached: beerusui.png (703x409, 294K)

>>Beerus is perturbed by Goku gaining UI, implying it raises Goku to his level or surpasses him
Source is pic related

Attached: 7433332547 copy.png (552x634, 542K)

Thanks, user. The Toppo-humper couldn't be expected to remember the actual show.

>Wishes to get healed
>Gets killed 30 seconds later
Man I feel bad for him

Yeah, he actually mostly kept up his end of the bargain with Moro. But Moro is a villain, after all.

Beerus Sama

Attached: IMG_5351.jpg (600x433, 115K)

Dyspo-san.

Attached: Dyspo_stupid_sexy_dyspo_by_hystericalmellotron_dby19dh-fullview.jpg (900x640, 165K)

Because he's totally a good guy.

And with their powers combined

Attached: IMG_5241.jpg (1200x1091, 220K)

>they will never be your speedo slaves

Attached: Dyspo_what_is_top_by_hystericalmellotron_dc3hvin-fullview.jpg (900x633, 205K)

I too can't even think of what else could Moro wish for, considering he's the master of magic and he already got his full powers back. I'd think I'm safe using the 3rd wish as well.

I think it's very likely he wished for immunity to 'that sealing technique' from the daikaioshin, but it seems he's plotting something else since he was all "there's no need for me to fight you anymore"

There's a lot to unpack in that picture.

Attached: IMG_4804.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

There's too much we don't know about Moro. Where'd he come from? Does he just want power, or is it more than that? Did he use his wish to take revenge on the Galactic Patrol somehow?

Yeah. Quite a few packages.

>Does he have a reason for his evil, or is he just power-hungry?

He's a Dragon Ball villain, so of course he's power hungry. Quite literally, in fact.

>I'm fucking SMART
>no period

Okay retard.

Was it rape?

He comes from the demon realm like Dabura so he's evil by default, but considering his ability, he might be aiming for the angels and his wish might allow him to reach that power.

Also, Whis is an asshole for not telling Beerus that Moro is back. Considering Beerus knew and respected Frieza, he should definitely be aware of a GoD tier cabra that fought the kais centuries ago

Whis tried to explain, but Beerus blew him off.

Beerus wanted to fish, lack of communication is a relationship issue.

Attached: IMG_5274.jpg (863x1024, 384K)

Beerus seems like such a satellite character at this point. Whis is more interesting.

>NO MY HEADCANON>STATEMENTS IN THE SERIES
Keep quiet.

>S-STATEMENTS DON'T MEAN A THING O-ONLY MY HEADCANON CONCLUSIONS ARE IMPORTANT
NEXT, dog, NEXT.

>m-muh typo el oh el xD
NEXT AND DONE HOLY FUCKING INTELLECT

Statements are canon until they are proved wrong. It is a FALSE EQUIVALENCE to cite Krillin mentioning that Vegeta is strong enough to beat Freeza because it was disproved seconds later. However, it has NOT been disproved that Toppo's statement of Jiren>Belmod is untrue, and there is NOTHING that discredits or calls it into question (other than your stupid headcanon), therefore it is FACTUAL.

To quote that other sagacious user: I'm so fucking smart at this holy flying FUCK

Wait, are we arguing about whether Toppo is stronger than Belmod, or whether Jiren is?

>The only fucking god they could fucking fight was motherfucking Belmond
why because your retarded headcanon says so? it's been confirmed that the GoDs venture to each other's universes. hell champa did that before any other GoD was even introduced you stupid fat bitch.

Both. Specifically whether or not it was ever stated that Jiren is stronger than Belmod (it was) and whether or not that's true (it is).

Then where does Toppo fit in?

Well, Toppo was roughly even with Goku, and Goku was unable to follow the GoD exhibition at all, even commenting to Zeno that he wouldn't be able to put on that kind of a display thus implying that he's still well below the GoDs. So from that we can extrapolate that GoDs>Toppo=>Goku.

Toppos statement doesn't mean shit user.
Everything we've seen says that his word is completely unreliable.
Even Whis commented about Belmonds power.

You are literally hinging everything on the say so of a character who has been proven to be unreliable.

Going further, in the manga, it was clearly shown that Beerus and Quitela are the top two GoDs, with Beerus holding an advantage because of his incomplete UI. Belmod was feigning defeat near the end, which seems to imply that he needed to use trickery to face even a tired Beerus and Quitela instead of being able to fight them one-on-one. So from this, it seems it would go something like
Beerus=>Quitela>Jiren>Belmod>other GoDs>Toppo=>Goku.

You silly retarded fucking cunt the only goddamned person on the entire motherfucking EARTH who believes or even thinks that Jiren fought any fuckign GoDs is you.

There is no motherfuckign way he's stronger then all of the gods or even two.
He's at best stronger then that one shitter god from the furry universe but barely. And that's only because he's a pussy.
Just like you.

>Everything we've seen says that his word is completely unreliable.
You're arguing with headcanon again. You lose.

Ah, I see. Thanks Anons.

What would Belmond get out of showing that he can make Beerus and Quintella his bitch?
I'm serious?
Why would a trickster reveal his hand?

>W-Whis said Belmod is strong t-that means Jiren is weaker even though Toppo said he was stronger because...
This is how fucking stupid you sound.

>a bunch of seething ad hominem and headcanon
NEXT AND DONE

this entire exchange was weirdly civilized for a Spic Ball thread

Your argument rests on the say so of a totally unreliable character.

There is nothing anywhere that backs what he says. Until he's shown beating up a GoD or a GoD losing to someone that Jiren can easily handle then it's meaningless conjecture.

As I said, it's an implication. It could very well be that Belmod simply is the strongest GoD and just has the fighting style of a trickster. He seemed fairly confident as he feigned being KO'd that he'd be able to get up and beat Beerus and/or Quitela, but it seemed like he didn't want to face both of them. He also wasn't able to land any hits on Beerus earlier in the fight and was one of the GoDs stated to be at risk of literally dying had Beerus' attack hit them with Sidra's barrier to protect them.

You are arguing that the word of Toppo holds more weight then Whis.

Think about that.
You're embarassing yourself.
Stop it.

My argument=statements from the series.
Your argument=headcanon and death of the author.
COPE AND NEXT.

Toppo stated that Jiren is stronger than Belmod.
Whis did NOT compare them in his statement.
You are strawmanning.
And you are DONE

Goku & Bulma's ages got retconned in Jaco right? Bulma was always 4 years older than Goku but in Jaco Goku here is at least 3 and Bulma is 5, so why did Toriyama change it so there's only a 2 year difference?

Attached: Jaco_Goku_Bulma.png (1406x647, 1M)

Attached: 68g.png (208x237, 138K)

so which goddamn thread is the active one? fuck you spamming autists

>seemed like he didn't want to face both of them.
user, think about it.

What does Belmond get out of stomping both Beerus and Quitela? Or either of them?
Why in the FUCK would he reveal his true power or tricks?
This is a pointless exhibition match that holds no actual meaning.
Someone who relies on tricks and subterfuge or has something major going on behind teh scenes revealing ANYTHING at that point is downright motherfucking retarded.

BUT BUT
HE HAVE PRIDE!!
user, pride means nothing to those kinds of characters. So what if he can beat beerus or Quitelia or both of them at the same time while singing a tune and balancing on a ball.
What does he gain from doing that?
The attentions of other characters and the grand priest that's what.
Even his most valuable pawn, Jiren the most powerful mortal in the multiverse, would be taken aback.
Him seeming like the weak clown and being not paid attention to in the slightest is a great boon for someone/something like him.

This is a good post.

>Caring about Moro when Majin Buu exists
If he didn't care when Buu was actually killing Kais, why would he care about what Moro is doing?

Attached: Aborbs Gohan and instantly jobs.jpg (716x1024, 71K)

>JobrenTARDS can't debate

Attached: DYio0MgUMAE964O.jpg (559x576, 35K)

And how would Toppo know that or be able to confirm it?
Whis outright states that Belmond is strong as fuck yet does not comment on if it beyond that.
Even he's strong enough for whis to make mention of it then he's strong as fuck.

Toppo's word doesn't mean a single goddamned thing. ToP in the anime and manga confirms it.

>gets BTFO
>stops responding and posts Facebook/Reddit memes
B to the T to the F to the O, Disobey again dog and my wrath you shall know.

>still pretending his headcanon>official statements from the series
D to the O to the N to the E, I'm so fucking smart, this is way too easy.

sneed

>f-f-fucking n-nerd
C to the O to the P to the E, You should have thought twice before debating with me.

sneedly

>redundant babble
R to the E to the K to the T, Talk back again and you go over my knee.

so canonically they could fuck without it pandering to shota cucks.

what the fuck is wrong with you retards

sneedlerino

>literally mindbroken
>only capable of repeating variations of one made-up word
K to the N to the E to the E, then add an L and do this before me.

He has become a bit regulated to comic relief or sitting around.

Attached: IMG_5197.jpg (640x359, 31K)

sneedly doodly sneedly deedly

>more autistic babble
L to the O to the S to the E, this is what happens each time you face me.

sneedlyfeedlyseedly

Beerus quite honestly couldn't do shit to Buu.
As a matter of fact West Kai was objectively the most powerful being in the universe that wasn't an angel and Kid Buu mopped him up.

>Beerus couldn't do shit to Buu
>Beerus beat the holy fuck out of Buu over pudding
What did the heacanoning Mexican mean by this?

>Goku's mexican voice actor confirmed that he's working on Dragon Ball Super 2

welp, it's officially confirmed now

>As a matter of fact West Kai was objectively the most powerful being in the universe that wasn't an angel and Kid Buu mopped him up.
Holy fucking headcanon, Guanoman!

>spics confirming anything
>no source
Yawn

user, he really should have been either the guy that Goku always wanted to fight but knows not to fuck with or a mostly antagonistic being who's reasons for doing things are so far beyond what the "ZFighters" can fathom that he simply sees them as amusing pets that he can converse with.
Hell the only way they could have salvaged the fucking return of frieza saga was by revealing that beerus brought frieza back from the dead so that he could train and become a GoD candidiate and didn't give a shit about him destroying worlds.

>the biggest authority when it comes to dragon ball
>not confirming everything

youtube.com/watch?v=AnMF_F_zTgU

>literal Mexitube
D-D-D-DISCARDED

>b-but muh spic e-celebs
Shut the fuck up Carlos.

Attached: DoxQ8_nU8AAo8AX.jpg_large2.jpg (603x648, 66K)

It was stated that Beerus was WEAKER when Kid Buu woke during that time millions of years ago.

It was stated that Beerus was weaker then Kid Buu when he first woke those milions of years ago.
And we know that the strongest person in the universe become the GoD or something like that.
Who in the FUCK could take on Kid buu in the universe at that time?
There was like fucking...West Kai WHO WE SAW STOMP KID BUU and the Supreme Kai at the time who couldn't do shit too him with his magic power. Because you know...buu is an entity made of wild magic or lord knows what that's older then the multiverse.

No think about it.
There's like...West Kai and Whis. They are the only beings in the universe that could have stopped Kid Buu.

That's right. Move dem goalposts, faganon.

You got nothing.
I accept your concession.

Attached: Pan_steps_on_Giru_by_Ihaccer.jpg (2950x2387, 575K)

Fucking based

My fucking sides

>tardku is in
no thanks

based

Attached: 50ff58ebe025bf2dbe7ff0ad3e04fd0d.jpg (900x1600, 214K)

I think I understand that user's logic. The strongest mortal in the universe becomes GoD, right? For example if the Supreme Kai had been killed by Dabura and Babidi at the beginning of the Buu arc, Whis would have offered the GoD title to Vegeta who was the strongest mortal in the universe alive at that point (Gohan didn't train and Goku was dead). And Vegeta, even with the GoD title, would get easily killed by Fat Buu if he awakened.

I think that user means that Kid Buu appeared once Beerus was still a novice and, while being the strongest mortal in U7 and a God of Destruction, maybe he still wasn't on SSJ3 levels of power.
Beerus had to train for millions of years to get to this point.

Well you got lazy and gay instead.

Attached: IMG_5280.jpg (2048x1504, 190K)

Beerus was weaker than Buu when he sealed the old Kai in the sword.
75 millions of years to get the gains Broly got in 2h.

Spin-off of Frieza's space adventures of evil when?

Attached: BRUH.png (200x200, 7K)

I never wanted for Gohan to become a worthless scholar!

Attached: k2.png (269x219, 57K)

>Note: Freezie died on the way back to his home planet

Then maybe you should've been a better father.

*>Suing Walt Disney

>father
what type of meat it is?

>RTH

is there any point to reading the manga? Moro is by far the worst villain in DB history

No. Just read the spoilers and laugh at the Toyotards

okay

youtube.com/watch?v=exEhQdSuAF0

Your top 5 favorite new characters
Kefla
Caulifla
Kale
Goku Black
Broly
Cheelai gets a honorable mention

Attached: IMG_20190109_132032.jpg (900x513, 143K)

goku nigger
tardkou
kuzrot
kisslesku
psychopatku

Attached: o.png (609x615, 308K)

>kuzrot
it's Kuzurot

Girlfriend
Whizbang
Firebug
Pencilmonkey
Mendleson**

Attached: Liam Neeson on sun block.png (178x69, 23K)

Colorblind Pineapple Pete

what do you guys think of this new official figure?

Attached: DSC_8659-440x660.jpg (440x660, 28K)

Caulifla
Kale
Goku Black
Zamasu
Broly

Tits are not big enough

Attached: 57333611_349791692552600_7484591748275696471_n.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

Where my Chadren, Chadpo and Chadspo bros at?

Attached: Chads.jpg (1280x704, 70K)

Fu
Shantsua
Zen ou
Jiren
Gowasu

Attached: ju2835.webm (640x368, 1.25M)

Broly's hair was never supposed to be green, why do they always make it look green nowadays especially in Super

Attached: IMG_20190525_070451.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

What are you, illiterate? It’s only a few pages a month retard.

It wound up looking green in the movies, so Broly being green caught on. It also helps to make LSS distinct from regular SS.

Attached: Broly_SS.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Attached: Original.jpg (1210x205, 45K)

This is the original cel from the movie and you can see that it's gold as it was in Toriyama's design. But now the new Broly just has green hair for no reason. Also I'd say the huge muscles and green aura already differentiate the form enough

Attached: dbz_m8.png (804x620, 359K)

I thought he always had a green tint to his hair.

Attached: Broly_OG_LSS.jpg (400x300, 38K)

>2 threads
>both dead

At least this one had some actual discussion.

haha yeah I would love to meet bulma from your timeline, surely she is doing well (raughs)

Attached: Capture.png (474x279, 89K)

Does anyone still actually care about this garbage outside of the memes?

Attached: 1532112275768.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Who's the best db family and why is it the Briefs?

Attached: 551c345b25eb3760410447e4bce91141fb6cb679_hq.jpg (600x600, 44K)

Gohan's

In movie 8 the colours were all fucked, they changed every scene. In movie 10 he has gold hair all throughout

Huh, you're right. I guess they thought that Movie 8's color fuckery just looked cool, so it stuck. Happy accident I guess. Or not-so-happy, if you dislike the green hair.

Attached: broly_second_coming_original__1_.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Because Vegeta having to be a family man will never not be cute. Bulma and Trunks are also actually relevant characters, unlike Videl, Chi Chi, and Goten.

5cm less than he would like.

Head could be slightly bigger but otherwise fantastic.

Bulma has powerful friends to protect her family.

3-0, when?

Do evil twins count?

Attached: VegetaBeatsBlack-0.png (640x360, 269K)

Sure, 2-1, there goes your unbeatable streak

Not even were it canon. Will 3-0 be surrender or death? We've had KO and TKO. What's next?

Reminder that Ultimate Gohan is a transformation much like Super Saiyan.

Attached: 1558769080796.png (1066x2057, 1.2M)

>Looks at other DBS thread

What the fuck are the mods even doing

lmao Toriyama's necks were hilarious in Buu arc.
He stopped trying and it's the necks that were first to go.

How do we salvage DBFZ?

Attached: dragonball fighterz.jpg (759x1200, 794K)

Remove the voredroid.

Replace Vegito (SSB) with Vegito (SS)
Replace Kid Goku with Jackie Chun
Replace Gogeta (SSB) with Gogeta (SS4)

Add Yajirobe
Add Chiaotzu
Add Omega Shenron

>Yajirobe
>Chiaotzu
Hell no.

Hell yes. DBS needs more varied classic characters. Not everything should be about power level autism, especially in games.

Attached: 1510349606282.png (1024x1536, 321K)

Toppo is Jiren teammate and Belmond student. He anyone can compare those 2, it's him.
Whis never said belmond was stronger than Jiran, he only said belmond is strong.
There has been nothing that disproves Toppo statement so far. Even Belmond blind faith in Jiren adds to it.

>Not everything should be about power level autism

But that's what the Dragon Ball fandom cares about, without power level autism and associated bullshit DBS threads would have even less to talk about than they do now.

I am, you dont have this "strongest guy verses Goku" again its actually making other character relevant and bringing in stuff that adds to the story.

The West kai fight is anime filler.
In cannon we only know they fought and buu absorved him, we don't know who had the upper hand.

>shit ass samurai
>weak as fuck japanese vampire
No wonder why people rather have shit like Kefla or Videl.

I just want to remind everyone that Jiren is UNDISPUTEDLY the STRONGEST being in the Dragon Ball MULTIVERSE.

Attached: Strongest.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

well he wants to keep eating planets. I dont get why he didnt just devour the planet after his powers came back. Maybe he wished for something that can keep his powers from being sealed. But has to go get it because the dragon wasnt powerful enough to bring it too hin.

>less to talk about
maybe that would be a good thing.

They need to make Piccolo relevant as well, Buu is a really good start and they need to keep finding ways around gain power instead of just training like goku and vegeta does. They need to show more on magic and even science for other characters to grow stronger.

Maybe, but people might also start talking about even stupider shit than power levels just to fill the threads out.

No

Yes

Add Roshi
Add Raditz
Add Demon King Piccolo
Add Tao Pai Pai

Pan!

Attached: PanVictory.jpg (594x594, 278K)

Also Turles (with cape) with some fruit mechanic and Lord Slug

daily reminder that there is a high possibility that jiren has no penis

they're going the right direction if janemba is actually next instead of kefla. apart from that, they need to get their shit together where hype is concerned.

You're all sad virgins for Buying disproportionate ballon tits of a character from a children's cartoon.

e-hentai.org/s/1cf7972024/1361286-9

I can't pinpoint any differences other than the eyes, are there any others? And what's worse is that in Super his eyes are always fully outlined so they gave him that stupid extra strand of hair

Holy shit, saved

like what?

maybe

you new here?

why does anyone need a reminder?

Because base Gohan is a jobber.
Because Ultime Gohan is still a jobber.

>Read about how nuBroly is a shame to his name
>Watch the movie
>Like him even more than OG
Wtf bros? I thought I had to hate him

I miss when we'd have entire threads of Cuteposting. Those were good times.

Attached: Caulifla 160.jpg (1982x2350, 2.34M)

This is from the second movie, where they completely dropped the green hair from the first one, but he was supposed to be blonde in the first place. The very first trailers of the first Broly movie his hair was blonde. but it was a good decision in the end, green looks great on him and makes him unique.
The second movie was also hot fucking garbage save from the family shot at the end.

Forgot to say, while they may never intended him to have green hair in the first place, his aura and energy beams aesthetic were always supposed to be green.

At the end of the first movie his hair turns blonde

Most likely because as I said it was a probably a last minute change.
Even looking at cels of the movies you can see blonde layer of him under the green ones.

No one hates him.

Attached: 3c747d518a7e2e26a17fc6924837fd9a.jpg (1400x1884, 160K)

Jobrencucks seething because they're never getting revelant again because Broly became canon.

Attached: 48358677_226959998199609_457033925303205888_n.jpg (408x398, 26K)

what you should be doing. kneel before the CHADS of Yea Forums

It isn't about mere variety and representation. It is what the character can offer the game. Even Zarbon is superior to the two in question by way of his grappler antics while transformed. On the business side, DLC characters need to sell, too.

Buu wasn't one to absorb for giggles. SS3 Goku wasn't enough to pressure Kid.

>3-0
Soon, Pan.

that doesnt explain the need to remind people of that small tidbit

Fuck it, I'll put an end to this shitposting

:::::SOLAR FLARE:::::

Attached: 12753715231.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

I want to fucking kill myself.

Based Goku and Whis-sama

I think it's disgusting and horribly proportioned, just what I'd expect such a shit tier character to get

Attached: hakai goku.webm (640x386, 2.57M)

Sure but we have to include all the times Black beat up Vegeta and when Goku killed Copy Vegeta

They need to add Turles

Add proper kid SS2, SS3, SS4, SSG, UIS and UI Goku

XV3 when? The universe hopping gives them a great chance to flesh out and improve some of the mechanically neat but wasted folks from the Tournament.

>caring about U9 furries, sHit, and robots
Leave.

>Being salty about Hit
Someone got the donuts, I see.

Universe 2's last stand was epic, I loved it. But I still can't get my head around the symbolism in this scene.
The male members of Universe 2's team are receiving everyone's love. So I get the hearts on the planets, those are the people of Universe 2 with glowsticks, sending their love. But what's the meaning behind the other two hearts?

Attached: un2.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>Let me remind you of something that isn't true
Gotcha

Attached: IMG_20190313_202628.jpg (525x562, 133K)

Is that El Especialista?

Attached: 1521316379990.png (359x304, 108K)

Will the lord of lords die next chapter? Or will they all escape full powered Moro?

Attached: 70b732fa49bd269b2f469ade0ece4524.jpg (720x1077, 176K)

>stronger forces than the ones in the ToP
WTH JIRENBROS...Broly isn't the only one infinitely much stronger than Jiren...there will be more...

Attached: IMG_20190525_144106.jpg (695x339, 119K)

B-But Goku was already like the strongest, this doesn't look official enough like Pedroes and card posting...

>lord of lords

Attached: jpeg;base6453907b3eb53326bd.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>Freeza with an I
Look at this confirmed headcanon.

Attached: D7PgMKxWwAAwFGM.jpg (425x319, 35K)

>Funimation

Cuckly

Chadren

>samefag begging for (You)'s

>lord of lords

Attached: 1418247332511.gif (500x532, 904K)

>literally two different IPs

Oh nonono

Cuck(you)

I love Jiren

My emotional and intellectual reception of Jiren the Grey has been positive.

Smart people tend to look up to superior and inspiring beings. On the other hand, dumb people tend to be resentful and envy such beings

What is the relationship between Belmod and the Pride Troopers? You'd think a group of intergalactic defenders would have a problem with a guy that blows up planets. Toppo is set up as the successor and Jiren seems to be training under Belmod or least kept close to him.

Attached: belmod is unamused.png (621x491, 268K)

No relationship exists. He really only "cares" for Toppo because he plans to succeed him and is frightened by Jiren.

> He is very pleased with the valiant efforts of his Pride Troopers, with their work of justice sending his heart aflutter.[3]

Literally on the Toei character page.
Not all GoD's are useless incompetent fucks like Shitrus, most actually care about their universe.

>and is frightened by Jiren.
Kek

>most actually care about their universe.
The entire running gag in the Tournament of Power arc was that most of the Hakaishin DIDN'T care enough about their universes which is why they winded up being placed in the tournament itself. Only a handful of universes were emitted because their gods actually gave a fuck.

>he doesn't even understand a fucking sypnosis
The enemies of the ToP are not even from his universe.

Attached: 1550868612460.webm (1500x824, 1.54M)

I find it odd and insulting in Ribrianne's case that both she and Kefla are bunched up with all of the Gods of Destruction.

>literally tells his GoD to shut the fuck up, or else

Attached: 1518315819540.jpg (1280x720, 274K)

Based reading comprehension chad

They are the strongest fighter of their respective universe and also the canon fights in the anime

>B-BEJITA SAMA, I KNOW IT MIGHT BE A LOT TO ASK.. BUT COULD YOU PLEASE KISS MY WIFE!?

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

>P-PLEASE KAKAROTTO AVENGE ME
>Y-YOU KNOW WE ARE BOTH SAIYANS RIGHT HAHA LIKE OUR PARENTS MUST'VE BEEN CLOSE PLEASE HELP MEEE

Attached: canon begjeta.png (1280x720, 105K)

It's more the fault of the Kaioshin then GoDs.
They're the ones who are supposed to make planets and cultivate life, and GoDs weed out the failures.
Besides wasn't U11 the top of the 'failures'?

This meme was and never will be funny.
>inb4 "c-c-cope!!!"
Inbreds were a mistake.

>B-BEJITA SAMA, PLEASE TEACH MY FANS HOW TO BE FUNNY

Attached: 542255650738.jpg (452x374, 130K)

Attached: 1552105289168.jpg (472x600, 67K)

Best boi

Attached: Dyspo Rise.jpg (465x815, 38K)

lol, u mad

Attached: 1538346245276.jpg (768x667, 131K)

The Hakaishin (namely Beerus) also contributed to the low mortal rate as they destroy planets/mortals for more personal reasons as opposed to it being for the greater good of the cosmos.

Toppo >>>> Sidra. Thoroughly confirmed

>I've learned that I'm useless and should accept your help and power Kakarotto, you are truly number one

Attached: 1551983765713.png (457x416, 316K)

While I don't think the anime provides any evidence for Toppo surpassing any of the GoDs, and in fact shows him as just getting used to his power, It's also true that using a preview for a line that wasn't even in the episode as any kind of evidence for anything is completely retarded.

Attached: yxwwggpqghlipovihcbzpqouoiluqmjbrrheacqw-740.jpg (592x740, 105K)

Cute!

Attached: D2RAAYXVYAEKEDq.jpg large.jpg (1800x2000, 300K)

Cuteppo, Cuteren, SHITspo

Attached: 1512374853009.jpg (1100x1000, 155K)

Hit is stronger than Kekfla. Not more powerful overall, but a far more competent and dangerous fighter.

>tfw bejita sama kisses my wife and takes me out for ice cream

Attached: 1548085743356.jpg (698x1280, 118K)

>a far more competent and dangerous fighter.
Yeah no. The Jiren battle completely shits on that opinion. His eliminate was of his own folly.

A decent amount of fighters in the ToP where more competent, Kale basically flailed around, but she had a big enough number to pose a threat.

Why DOES Zeno want the universes to be strong? Does he eat the strongest ones every once in a while like Moro eats planets?

He was Jirens team mate for a while but knew very little about him.
And nothing in canon has stated that Belmond personally trained Toppo nor did they at any point show that Belmond fought Toppo or Jiren.

When they say stronger then GoDs, they mean stronger then shitters. And to be honest, until Jiren just hands a few GoDs their ass or stomp someone that the GoDs couldn't handle, I don't put much stock in that claim.

It's a retarded retcon that DBS is pushing so they can have more toys to sell.
Gohan just can't be super powerful all fo the time. He needs a new special form tha tthey can sell toys and cards and virtual cards of.

MORTAL LEVEL ISN'T FUCKING POWERLEVELS YOU RETARDED SPIIIIIIIC

Attached: goku scream.png (308x324, 115K)

Attached: 1558799323341.jpg (698x1280, 90K)

Hit actually made Jiren work for his elimination, and was pretty much the only one to do so until his second fight against Goku. Kekfla fights head-on like a brawler and would've gotten one-shotted by Jiren.

They just wanted a reason for Zeno(s) to destroy planets that didn't make it look like a totally evil little faggot and like Goku isn't an indefensibly evil and selfish piece of shit.

We haven't even gotten a decent explanation of what universe level means or why GoDs destroy planets and what criteria they use for destroying worlds.

>Inb4 Zeno is actually some protector of the Multiverse from an even bigger and stronker enemy and he's wants the 12 Strong enough to use them as warriors in some huge battle or whatever.
>The 6 other Universes were actually traitors so he destroyed them to protect the other 12
Zeno is secretly most pure of heart in the series and he legitimately cares about the universes under him but he must make sacrifices for the good of them all, that could explain why the ToP had no stakes, he was testing them out, seeing if they were ready. Also this, but I like my retarded shitpost better.

Yeah, but we're talking about u6 specifically.

based

Monaka will beat him.

Attached: Monaka-Anime.png (781x1797, 1.01M)

opening gate of makai so we can have earth majin vs space majin (majinboo)

Attached: Thanos vs Gokuperman.webm (640x272, 2.57M)

Haha, oh you user's are still as excitable as ever.

Attached: Android_21_(61).jpg (511x510, 41K)

Stop roleplaying you autistic cunt

Based Mandroid 17 helping out the boys.

I'm not role playing, I'm just using that picture to express my feelings, if I were role playing I'd do something else.

Attached: 1553704382503.jpg (1448x2048, 528K)

That was the tint of the atmosphere and lighting mixed with his power.
Movie 8 had a fuckton of mood lighting.

(Different user) Bro avatarfagging is pretty gay too even if you weren't being an rpfag

>voredroid

Attached: Jiren the Thot Slayer.jpg (897x2985, 1.14M)

>But now the new Broly just has green hair for no reason.
Eh, when saiyans can powet up and have yellow, red, pink, white, and two shades of blue hair, broly having a green powerup without explanation isn't surprising

Ergo avatarfagging. Fuck off cuck.

The one time I'll agree with a Jiren poster.

No. None of that bullshit.
If this were true then he would have been training training the best mortals to fight and do magic and science and shit
He's done fuck and all except casually nuke world and unverses and appoint retards to caretake his universes.

Enter CHADren.

Attached: Ji fucking Ren..png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

>implying i'm a jirenfag

Attached: Beware_The_Old_Man.gif (320x180, 992K)

Beerus is clearly in the top tier of GoD though.
Toppo could definitely surpass some in terms of power
Maybe not "win a fight" surpassing though

but that's the only picture I have that works with saying stuff and I only used it once.

Attached: 1452974572455.gif (230x250, 19K)

You aren't... Yet

How about not using it at all and in return spare us the cancer?

Good 21 a cute, A CUTE.

>It's more the fault of the Kaioshin then GoDs.
Certainly not in U7's case. If Beerus was doing his job properly (and this is even commented on by Shin) then Beerus would have personally dealt with universal threats that have otherwise been relegated to Goku.

Beerus not personally destroying Buu, Frieza, and Moro is likely why U7 was the second-worst ranked universe. Not to mention he doesn't care if a planet is important or morally upright, destroying over minor-slights and poor cuisine.

The fact he's still at it in the Moro arc just shows he hasn't even developed at all and is still likely the shittiest GoD in the show.

Enter Cell.

Attached: 65614282_p0.png (672x960, 424K)

If broly was weaker than gohan, goku and vegeta would have beat him without fusion

It's not cancer! Panpedos, Jirenbros, Chadhan posting, that shit is cancer! Fuck you!

Attached: angrypinknoises.png (1280x863, 1.36M)

>Why DOES Zeno want the universes to be strong?
Mortal level isn't tied to strength but morality. 17 wishing back the trillions erased during the ToP boosted the mortal level of U7 from 11th to 10th.

There are times to use pictures and times not to, when you used it you came off as an avatarfag, this is a learning experience so you can one day no longer be a newfag, grow.

>blazblue
Kill yourself.

Pic related

Attached: DtgxS1qV4AAbTRH.jpg (678x1024, 167K)

Reminder to report this autistic retard for avatarfagging

>I'll add more cancer on top of the pre-existing cancer what can possibly go wrong?

>frightened by Jiren
said no one ever

Attached: 1558646457892.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Horrible people you are, I feel sorry for your mothers

Attached: Amyhammer.gif (327x270, 826K)

Attached: dbza_60.png (350x263, 116K)

Kekekeh

Attached: Ratgod Card.jpg (447x648, 73K)

Moro didn't use even his pee pee there, he had enough with Cranberry

>sonic
Jesus fucking christ

Damn sorry for the accusation.
Based

>The enemies of the ToP are not even from his universe.
There are stronger forces than UI Goku on universe 7 other than Broly?
Based spic interpretation skills!

>Goku & Bulma's ages got retconned in Jaco right?
No, you are just stupid.

Ok you're just a shitposter got it, kill yourself.

Toppo >>> Belmod

More likely, it's based on potential for prosperity.
The furry world's GoD was bad at his job, and clearly a bunch of the universe was pretty violent
The top of the ones in the tournament had a universal protection team.
U7 had the frieza force and then buu, and a lazy GoD and a timid kaiohshin

Did they just turn Baphomet into a DBZ character?

Attached: Baphomet.png (1737x2288, 2.04M)

Seriously? You're gonna pull the shitposter card on me?! ME?! When ALL you pieces of shit do is pust mems, post shitty powerfagging, shitty petty fights between characters and enable that pedopan guy no matter how many times he gets put on vaction and you have the nerve, the fucking nerve to call me a shitposter? There's pot calling the kettle black and there's arrogance and god damn you motherfuckers are the most arrogant self serving pricks I've ever had the displeasure of interacting with. I'm not even angry, I'm disappointed in you. Especially because I know for a fact most of you are pushing 30 yet you act like this. It's just sad.

Attached: 1550980569615.jpg (416x578, 62K)

Belmond > Beerus

Nah Moro isn't a Hermaphrodite or related to keeping some sort of balance, he's just Goatman.

Have sex

Enter Chadren Heston.

Attached: chadren heston.png (720x540, 257K)

We need to go deeper.

Attached: lord_of_lords.png (523x100, 9K)

Right back at you

Attached: Melmetal.png (958x834, 233K)

>Continues to avatarfag and complain about getting called out for avatarfagging.
Newfag I know you're retarded but c'mon.

Attached: 453534543543.png (720x536, 516K)

Any other antagonist would have laughed his ass off at this moment. Not him

Attached: RESPECTFULren.webm (800x448, 473K)

The different hair colors he had were a secondary effect of having his power restrained for so long hence he says he finally is at full power at the end of his first movie and this makes his hair go blonde, that's why in the second movie Broly hair always was yellow even before go full power
Green being full power Broly's natural hair color is just a marketing decision, Toriyama didn't even designed a green haired Broly for the newest movie according to Shintani, the last Broly he drew was the one who assrapped Golden Freeza

Attached: SS Broly restrained.png (728x260, 279K)

Beerus > Jiren

Jiren Toppo

UI Goku >= Beerus = LB Jiren >>> FP Jiren > Vermoud

Attached: 7433332547.png (552x634, 670K)

Marduck? Sounds like a villain from an old Looney Toons skit.

Now what?

Attached: enter_cell.png (194x171, 2K)

HOLY BASED!

>Literally Base Jiren > Full Power Jiren
Are you fucking autistic?

Its because HUMBLEren isn't a bad guy. He is the protagonist during the ToP arc.

Attached: 1558785540371.png (1024x576, 684K)

Nice headcanon Pedrito

Attached: not a transformation.jpg (390x511, 97K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU ARE FUNNY

Limit Breaker, or w/e that fanfiction power up was that put him somewhat even with UI. Before that he was getting clowned on hard.

Quitela > UI Goku > Beerus

Attached: UI Goku vs Quitela.png (519x431, 314K)

Does he mean Last Battle Jiren?
>Android 17 is the protagonist during the ToP arc.
FTFY

quitela quitela

Attached: 1552796822168.gif (200x200, 9K)

>Toyotaco
DIDIDIDISCARDED

Attached: 1546738019411.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Does he mean Last Battle Jiren?
Lomosexual Bitranny Jiren

I'm talking about the anime you dipshit. Jiren end of ep.129, early 130.

Attached: fatkek.png (136x102, 17K)

>fanficiton
Don't try to save face

He's a god's god.

Attached: 20190417181300_1.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I accept your concession.

>Bitranny
Is it related to cryptocurrency?

No, goatmen are associated with witches
Baphomet is a goat/bird/ wo/man associated with satanists

punch me

Attached: 1550433915678.png (701x575, 334K)

>Goatman
GOATman

Also I'm pretty sure I saw a goat opposite to Baphchan somewhere that was male.

>No, goatmen are associated with witches
explain?

HAH! You've been found out, cantankerous toyodog

so jiren really is slower than roshi huh

>morality
Zeno wipes out fucking planets teaming with life on a whim.
His GoDs oft do the same while the angels do fuck and all about it.
We've SEEN him wipe out his own multiverse. As a matter of fact, the fuck does the fucking GP do if they allow shit like the black arc to fucking occur?
The fuck do the fucking Angels do if they aren't there to keep things from going completely off fucking track?

DBS is fucking stupid as hell bro.

He's a totally immoral existence

If he wants, yes. He could also want to be faster than an Angel and would succeed

Ugh, take your made up fanfiction anti religion/sex cult used by the catholic church monarchy and fuck off.

My humour magic is unsurpassed. Behold!

Attached: perfect_cell.png (161x142, 2K)

Lmao. Even in Heroes, GP just teleports Goku to the guys threatening to dethrone the Omni King and fucks off.

It. Was. Sarcsm.

I just like memes user. Cults are stupid.

where does he get his power from

Toriyama in that statement says what he thinks of transformations.
Look at what he did with BoG.
He used it as a way to eliminate all of goku's ssj hacks so that ssj1 was all he needed and could endlessly perfect it.

Then some suit got a wild hair up their ass for more DB profit and that clusterfuck of nonsense RoF happened and now we have this IP raping fuck up DBS going on.

Oh my bad. I thought you were honestly praising my superior taste in humour.

Attached: 1540155756194.png (611x508, 481K)

user, even the writers of heroes don't know what to do with the GoDs the Angels or that utterly and indefinsibly fuckign stupid UI bullshit.

Hell the entire series grinds to a halt and shits the bed when they have to hard push Goku and it shows.

Attached: OFFICIELDBSRANKING.png (630x1570, 956K)

Tequila-infused pepper jack cheese.

Attached: It's Quitela.jpg (778x739, 261K)

In the 1700-1800s a lot of art was produced that referenced witches, and those portrayals often used a goat man as taking baby sacrifices and whatnot.
Goats represented earth and nature, and paganism, which were all associated with what witches worshipped
In Europe at least.

>j
>not even following the subject
Leave

Yes, digital currency for trannies.

Not really. Chiaotzu and Yajirobe would be pretty unique in a game like DBFZ. Zarbon would be a lot more derivative of the other fighters.

nice headcanon

It's not headcanon though, that pic literally spells it out. Gohan was the same after the ritual until old kai told him to fire it up like Super Saiyan. Then he does, and his hair, eyes, and build changes. Piccolo then comments on how different he looks and feels. It's a transformation.

Litterally no one in this entire thread or in the entire fandom gives 9.99/10s fo a fuck about what weeaboo cocksuckers like you think.

Wait I take that back.
Calling you a cocksucker is an insult to cocksuckers.
Cocksuckers perform a valuable service that all men benefit from.
You're just a piece of shit.

Why everytime I see someone that respects SS Broly's canon hair color (yellow) it's a nip?

Attached: Broly-kun loves his prince.jpg (800x1200, 216K)

My wife in the middle.

Hey!

Attached: 1558498253493.jpg (740x713, 76K)

Nips are fucking autistic and so are you for posting their shit art

I think you're misinterpreting that goat as unrelated to baph. The two actually relate to an Egyptian cult where they used to get a woman to literally fuck a goat.
So you know the goat fucker meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banebdjedet

Attached: 53123408_1775844102517531_8711607106584606496_n.jpg (1080x602, 30K)

>that pic literally spells it out
Yeah it spells Gohan didn't transform

>B-BUT TO TRIGGER IT HE DID SOMETHING RELATIVELY SIMILAR TO WHAT HE DOES WHEN HE TRANSFORMS
And they still say transforming is bullshit and unrelated to Ultimate. You lost

Also
>hair, eyes and build
Only the eye shape, the hair is exactly the same as before (same bangs even) and same for the build, you are comparing pre-tournament training Gohan with post-tournament Gohan, no wonder why they look different

>Piccolo then comments on how different he looks and feels
That's what happen when someone with a goofy look like Gohan becomes more serious, it's the eye shape change.

>It's a transformation.
Not according to the manga. You lost, retard

Broly is a sexy man.

Anime will come back this year.

Attached: SermionsBG.png (800x600, 412K)

Attached: 59499618_319073492121749_355829641963160056_n.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

True

>nips are fucking based
ftfy

Attached: Broly rage.png (626x873, 451K)

Worst excuse of a character ever.

Begita...I've been looking for you...

Attached: I+own+a+few+figures+but+i+didnt+buy+any+_f3aef9e88d222e3854fcf97bdf8225a4.jpg (1000x981, 295K)

Danke doktor.

Better than your fave

Cope and kys

Seething waifu fucking tard

Attached: 1f543e1d5a6745868e0a1935c0278ff69be71a03v2_hq.jpg (1024x513, 22K)

You your probably look down the muzzle of a shotgun to see whats in there

>Yeah it spells Gohan didn't transform
How so? Seems to spell out the opposite.
>And they still say transforming is bullshit and unrelated to Ultimate.
Even though he transforms to reach it, including a new design. You can't say it's not a transformation when he transforms in every way. And Piccolo comments on how different it looks. You know Old Kai is always full of shit and Goku is a retard.
>Only the eye shape,
And his build. He gets bigger and buffer, same as when they go Super Saiyan. It's also the same eye shape as Super Saiyan.
>Only the eye shape, the hair is exactly the same as before (same bangs even) and same for the build, you are comparing pre-tournament training Gohan with post-tournament Gohan, no wonder why they look different
You're right about the hair. However, he looks the same before and after the tournament until he transforms into Ultimate Gohan. You can plainly see that in the image. It directly compares them in the same outfit. He gets a thicker neck, stronger jaw, and larger build when he activates the transformation.
>That's what happen when someone with a goofy look like Gohan becomes more serious, it's the eye shape change.
Like Super Saiyan, yes. His design changes into something more serious and "villainous" just like Super Saiyan
>Not according to the manga.
The drawings, events, and comments from Piccolo paint a different story. According to the manga, Gohan was the same until he transformed just like Super Saiyan.

ありがとう医者さん

This thread is still here...

>How "who the fuck cares about transforming? this is better" means it's not a transformation?
Stop reading here, you are either a literal actual retard or just a shitposter.

>entire book spells out how Gohan has to activate the transformation and how different it makes him
>"b... but muh one contradictory comment from the bullshitter... the rest of the book doesn't matter don't look at it"
You lost.

>Broly BR and Broly God fuse
What now?

Attached: Broly and Broly, god-slayers.png (936x501, 261K)

>entire book spells out how Gohan has to activate the transformation
>"activate the transformation"
Never happened because they never called Ultimate a transformation and they never will.

>this statement is contradictory because it completely destroys my headcanon
You lost again.

But it is a transformation. He is unchanged, he powers up, and then he changes. That is, by definition, a transformation. And how the fuck do you think "Something is different... His features..." Isn't a comment on how different he clearly looks?

In the manga Beerus fought all of the other GoD AT THE SAME TIME and Belmond teams-up with some other GoD to take on Beerus. In the movie Goku states Burori-dono is stronger than Beerus.

>Never happened because they never called Ultimate a transformation and they never will.
He transformed to reach it though. He had to activate it. You have no argument do you?

Gohan is gay!

Attached: IMG_20190115_130436.jpg (768x768, 95K)

PUTA.

FEA

FUERA DE AQUI PUTAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: afbe7516ef41f9028bfead4192cb1cb4.jpg (1139x1200, 238K)

>He transformed to reach it though
Maybe according to your irrelevant headcanon

>he had to activate it
Goku had to activate Kaioken every time, I guess that makes it a transformation, huh?

>You have no argument do you?
That's my line Juan

Attached: 1548977484338.png (583x498, 281K)

>Maybe according to your irrelevant headcanon
No, it's according to the manga. Why are you ignoring the actual events of the manga?

>Goku had to activate Kaioken every time, I guess that makes it a transformation, huh?
Maybe.

They create Broly (True).

Imagine Beerus and Jiren fusing and then multiple that by 1000
Infinite ki and stamina and a constantly rising power.

Attached: tumblr_pev6tuT31m1ua0iw3o1_1280.jpg (513x1000, 205K)

Attached: broly_and_jiren_fusion___brolen_by_eliveltondraws_dcyzwhf-pre.jpg (1192x670, 165K)

>why are you ignoring my delusional headcanon
Yikes. They never called ultimate a transformation, Juan, deal with it.

>maybe
Based retard confirming he's just a dumb shitposter

Looks like something out of XCOM.

of wut

Yeah they do.
>Gohan: How do I become this ultimate fighter?!
>Elder Kai: You turn into that Super Whatever often enough. Fire it up, just like that!

You guys are my friends whether you like it or not.

I am glad.

The Grand Priest states that "Any God that goes easy or doesn't perform...will be erased." On Ch 28 Page 31. There's your reason.

SSJ Son Goku da

Attached: 1548877167047.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Ore wa suppa Bejita.

Attached: 1558308840046.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Next arc leak

Attached: jiren_vs_fusion_de_broly_y_boo_by_olivermtz13_dcugk0f-pre.jpg (761x1050, 199K)

HAHAHAHA
>NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE BRUULY-SAMA DON'T DO IT, I HAVE POOPED MYSELF
The absolute CITY of SHITren

Buu's powers are just overkill

>Come with me. My Majin cock is hungry.

Are you underage?

COPE

Thats a yes

Cope mine pet

Let me get this shit straight.

Toriyama outright states that "mystic gohan" is not a transformation and handwaives the idea of transformation for gohan as an ultimate power and the entire concept in a rather dismissive manner

But you and the shills behind the clusterfuck that is DBS are stating that is a form....you know not because that means they can sell more different costumes and power ups in the form of toys cards virtual cards etc etc. Correct?

But you people are also the ones who will fight tooth and nail to PROVE that UI isn't a new super saiyajin form...when it quite obviously is?

user, you're retarded and "Mystic/Ultimate" Gohan is retconned into a form by the writers even though it was outright SHOWN that he could power up without super saiyajin in the first goddamned opening of the series.

Reekdom said next arc is gonna be fanservice.

The same GP that was ignorant or blind to the machinations of a sub low level shitter like Zamasu?

Nah, that nigga don't know shit.

>to activate this you do something like when you turn SS

>therefore it's a transformation like SS
>even when the same guy shits on transformations like SS
>and it's said to be Gohan's hidden power, not a multiplier power up like SS
Jesus christ Juan

You are not the original dogposter. Get out

Are you talking of Abraxas? It is not related to Baphomet it was idiots not realizing they weren't created at the same time thinking they were connected, Baphomet represents the duality of man in Mysticism and old Christianity (Before edge fags hijacked it and portrayed it as a sign of the Devil, and the Catholic church bought the tripe) so Baphomet having a counterpart would be down right contradictory to its whole design and meaning.

Attached: 1522155281320.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>AAAAH PLEASE STOP THAT

Attached: 1540334377205.png (576x432, 276K)

>Ultra Instinct is not a SSJ form

It actually is or DBSfags actually think Beerus eyes will change like Goku's once he masters UI? UI helped Goku achieve a new form. Accept it.

>>even when the same guy shits on transformations like SS
Yeah because his transformation is better.

While good 21 is super cute, Toriyama was clearly going for sexy rather than cute when he designed her (which he achieved), so it stands to reason that he wouldn't name her when he was asked about it. Kale is an ugly street rat and he probably already forgot about her though, and Shitifla wasn't even his idea.

>liking the voredroid
Go back.

>conveniently ignoring this "transformation" is a technique the old man uses on others (so calling it a transformation is like calling Kaioken a transformation)
>conveniently ignoring this "transformation" didn't even made Gohan stronger than before, just made his real power accessible like the last time he had power unlocked (Namek)
>conveniently ignoring "you do something similar to when going SS" doesn't mean it's like SS

It's a good thing Toyo knows the actual canon and doesn't have toy selling as his primary motive.

Attached: chadhan.png (1421x755, 975K)

Kale wasn't designed by Toriyama, but when he saw her design he created Caulifla to go alongside Kale as a partner.

Attached: 1558735749453.jpg (250x250, 26K)

>jobbed to a fused dyke

Attached: Shit_Couple.jpg (720x1002, 233K)

Based HumanHan.

Attached: 1541668060852.jpg (834x472, 45K)

Attached: job5.webm (1280x720, 360K)

I'm still waiting on this "ultimate form" Gohan.

>Jobhan above SSB level
Incredible how you subhumans can defend a literal turd

It sucks when I was first reading that I was really hype he was going to use Roshi's Max Power Form, since he said another route but as a Human, and since its never shown any downsides, would have been cool.

Gohan never showed any resentment towards his Saiyan side before. That makes no sense. This is just a classic case of Toyo not understanding his characters.

Yeah, but getting Gohan acting cool again was almost worth the stupidity.

Ooh, that'd be a good idea for the arc after the Moro arc.

It isn't actually cool with inconsistencies like this

The story wasn't cool but Gohan not jobbing and getting him to smack Kefla down was.

>using a preview line that wasn't even in the actual episode as evidence for anything
Retard.

Attached: 1543869309853.gif (400x300, 1.06M)

>Gohan never showed any resentment towards his Saiyan side before
Just like he didn't show resentment towards his saiyan side now, toeikek

What?

>literally too spic to understand basic english
Gohan didn't show any resentment towards his saiyan side in the ToP, he just embraced his human side after countless years of saiyan wank

And he would only do that if he had issues with the other side. Toyo is a shit writer, cope.

>he would only show any respect for half of his genes if he had issues with the other half
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA