mega.nz/#F!bcoR2RqJ!BVT4wDijN454-eTaNbMlaQ
youtu.be/ufKhEJ7_uJc?t=29
youtu.be/aSHcFlNOElE?t=25
mangadex.org/manga/4880/jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a beheaded body fuck jojo.

>End goal is becoming the head of a criminal organization
WHAT A HERO!

Attached: 15565171239.jpg (465x539, 40K)

>End goal is becoming the head of a criminal organization and reforming it as a force of good and righteousness
Sounds like a hero all right.

>headcanon
based plebbit retard

>Encouraging criminal activity
Whatever nigger I don't care

idc what you guys think

he seems the most fully-formed jojo, that resembles an actual written character. All other jojos sofar feel like caricatures that I cant take seriously, and have to turn my brain off to, to enjoy.

>headcanon
wat

We don't have to deal with any more long flashbacks, right?

And did the manga really give away the polnareff reveal that early/easily?

wat
giorno is a one dimensional character without a personality that is half japanese solely to allow little jap kids to self insert as him or else Araki's sales would go down. Jolyene, Joseph, Johnny, and even Jonathan are better characters than Giorno. Giorno is literally the shittiest Jojo. Faggot.

Can someone explain to me the beetle shit?

You literally can't call me a speed reader because anime

Araki has fed you 2D all this time, so you expect Jojos to be one single thing.

Jotaro - edgy
Josuke - jap schoolboy
Joseph - action hero
Jonathan - Gentleman

Giorno - raised quiet, but very thoughtful and observant, isolated from people his entire life, til a gangstar taught him comradery, trust, respect. He doesnt keep fighting...because IM A BADASSHH, or UR A REALLY BAD GUY, or dont cuss my HAIR

He fights because he understands in the midst of a mission, all that matters is the resolve you have, and with resolve, there is an amazing depth of solutions a human can come up with when all is on the line

He has a very clear morality unlike the other jojos. Jotaro, Josuke, Jonathan never had shit.Jonathan did have dio ruin his life (not really, he still fuckd erina)

Giorno thought he was the shit of the earth. Father beatings, bullied by kids, and otherwise alone. His morality comes from a place of reason. Other jojos would look down on him for being the mafia, but when the system failed, it was the vigilante that helped him. He has a depth of experience to reason on why he should be good. Real reasons.

Not im a badass. Not im a smart asshole. Not Im clueless but hair insults motivate me.

A character, dramatic and relatable. Some of you need to watch actual tv shows, instead of nothing but Jojo, so you remember what a character is.

The bullet hit the propeller, a piece of which broke off and became the beetle I think.

He'd be better if he lost his temper more often and could actually sound interesting. He's all lectures, no banter, no shit talking, no jokes, just so fucking boring and his one good scene is gone

He's better than the Boss what are you complaining about

We may get an extended flashback of the fight between polnareff and Diavolo. Also polnareff is pretty much revealed here in the manga as well.

being a hero is faggy anyways

Jolyne is canonically the worst JOJO, the bitch got killed off in her own part and she was "too weak" to handle Star Platinum, meanwhile Emporio can handle Weather Report no problem.

Attached: 19928233388.jpg (780x1200, 435K)

That's because Diavolo has zero motivation to be a mob boss.

No I mean he's morally better you retard
Of course he's "the hero", the Boss sells drugs to kids. Giorno at least doesn't do that so he's the hero by default. Complaining Giorno shouldn't be the hero because his "end goal is becoming the head of a criminal organization" is retarded

Josuke > Jolyne > Johnny > Joseph > Gappy > Jonathan > Jotaro > Giorno

Except he couldn’t do jack shit except let it’s own passive ability miraculously synergies with Pucci’s time speed up.

>Josuke on first position
stopped reading there

Holy shit taste

Can someone explain step by step how Giorno defeated Ciocco? This is what I got of it:
>Giorno kicks a branch
>Branch ricochets from the fans of the helicopter
>Goes through Ciocco head
>A piece of the branch stays inside his head, goes back to being a bullet
>Bullet transforms into a beetle larva(idk why he didnt just transform it into an adult beetle but whatever)
>Giorno monologues long enough so it grows and destroy Ciocco from the inside
Did I get it right?
>He doesnt know about Rolling Stones.

This, but reversed

Who cares? Jojo is shit.

Gappy>Josuke>Jolyne>Jotaro>Joseph>Giorno>Jonathan

Johnny in between Jolyne and Jotaro

>Branch ricochets from the fans of the helicopter
>Goes through Ciocco head
>A piece of the branch stays inside his head, goes back to being a bullet
branch becomes a bullet before hitting the blades and ricochets into cioccos head.

I think the branch turned back into the bullet before it hit the helicopter blades, that way a piece of the bullet chipped off and it ricocheted so well (as a branch probably wouldn't bounce that well) that way he got the bullet and a beetle in his brain.

As for why he didn't just make an adult beetle, my headcanon is that the living things have to be similar size to the object that is transformed. He can't turn a pen into an elephant, but he can turn a bullet into a seed and make it grow quickly. That's all I got.

If you reverse it it will be correct

since the branch died it became a bullet and perfectly ricochets off the helicopter into ciocco's head. He survives. The branch that died and turned into a bullet also turns into a beetle (even though hes supposed to have to punch them for them to turn into living things but whatever, minor asspull lets just say the dead branch retained stando power and did what giorno wanted). Giorno defies gravity long enough to not get eated by mold while explaining this and for his plan to come to fruition.

shes most entertaining and interesting Jojo ith the most personality other than maybe Joseph.

Is this a set up? Pol is gonna tell his story which will probably be 1/4 of the episode and the final episode is a flashback

Attached: 1549216388253.png (1366x915, 1.49M)

Absolutely ducking based. People who think Gio or Gappy have no personality are retarded redditors who think a character not revolving around a single main trait = no personality.

Giorno>Jonathan>Jotaro>Johnny>Gappy>Jolyne>Joseph>Josuke

based, fellow giobro

so one part of the bullet passed all the way through Ciocco´s head and another stayed?

He should've done it like Jotaro's' VA did in the Steely dan beatdown

he did a ora ora ora ora ORA ora ora ora. He did a big ORA with emphasis to allow himself some breath and continue the rush cry.

Giorno's VA didnt put in any emphasis, he was just saying muda.

Attached: geniusakko.jpg (538x300, 65K)

>(even though hes supposed to have to punch them for them to turn into living things but whatever, minor asspull lets just say the dead branch retained stando power and did what giorno wanted).

He did this before with babyface, and probably other times I can't think of.

Jolyne is the hottest jojo tho

I'm not sure if they're saying the branch became both the bullet and the beetle or if the branch became only a bullet, which part of that became the beetle.

I can turn my brain off for a lot of shit, but is there ANY other logic for Ciocolatta's bullshit? I guess I can totally see knowing how to sever his limbs, but how was he controlling his limbs? How was a torso that much harder to find than a torso with arms? How did he survive with a bullet through his head?

Retard akkoposter, his inflection and emphasis was great. The wryyyy and the final muda were fully emphasised too actually what are you on about?

>josuke last

Every poster in this thread.

Yes, Josuke last, because I like him the least, you sub 20 IQ monkey.

>that fucking guttural WRYYY
holy shit

Based.

it
just
work

I'm saying they should've put in some MUDA'S with emphasis besides the last one so that the va could mask his regaining of breath, because he was clearly catching his breath throughout the scene.

also the muda's he did during Ghiaccio's were way cooler.

Attached: niggano.jpg (640x479, 17K)

Will manimefags ever shut the fuck up about Gio not having personality when posts like this prove their retardation?

this episode was the best so far, anyone know what the name of the synthy song that plays when giorno looks at the helicopter before mista shoots it?

>how was he controlling his limbs
green days mold allows him to
> How was a torso that much harder to find than a torso with arms?
its easier to hide when youre in pieces
>How did he survive with a bullet through his head?
jojo bullshit, no real explanation

Its called Life from the second ost

What if Dio became good and still his very existence was making Holly die?

does secco truly live off on sugar cubes and nothing else?

Giornofags need to be gassed

Reminder that Rolling Stone arc exists .

Josuke is one of the best JoJo's cause he seems like an actual human, not like a super hero.

Seething

Not my fault you have absolute dogshit taste

Absolutely based and gangstarpilled

>green tea closed his wounds and allowed it to walk/punch even severed off
>implying he cant just do the same with the whole in his head

Jolyne literally gets caught masturbating. If that's not human, I don't know what to tell you.

The wryy was shit.

Well star platinum is probably the first stand since it comes from the first, and strongest, Jojo and was also the spiritual reincarnation of Bruford I think it's pretty hard to handle

Attached: latest[1].png (400x450, 405K)

I like Jolyne too

shes just like me

t. bad opinion

Low IQ post.

One criticism I once heard about JoJo is that all the females "look like trannies". Thoughts?

Attached: 5688-1770050747.jpg (749x738, 110K)

Attached: D7QSJOBWkAAtoZc.jpg (1080x1072, 108K)

giorno makes me soft and wetto

based

Attached: 1558172834636.jpg (790x819, 254K)

ur mom is a tranny XD

Yakuko kinda does with her jawline

Attached: Yukako_cinderella_pt3.png (588x798, 1.04M)

I’ve seen that criticism several times and have never understood it outside of maybe Jolyne

Attached: dbc.png (500x384, 215K)

>good
Lol he doesn't even want to stop selling drugs, just to children in specific he forbids

Diavolo is the worst JoJo villain

>James Woods as Secco

Attached: jesse.jpg (486x299, 29K)

I'm about to reread jojolion soon, I haven't read it in almost 3 years now. The last thing I remember is going on /jojo/ and seeing Jobin's redesigned stand. Is Jojolion worth reading now or should I wait more?

Attached: Jojool-2277.jpg (500x500, 217K)

Now ciocollata and secco are gay? doesn't that make like 3 confirmed and 1 implied couple?

He's wants to be a Yakuza kind of criminal (the videogame) which itself is really heroic

This. Just. This

YOOOOOOOO THIS EPISODE WAS LIT

Attached: 1552056822298.png (644x800, 29K)

BASED

Attached: 15541507199.png (427x507, 287K)

> Jotaro and Gio in last place

I never knew humans could reach these unprecedented levels of faggotry until now.

JJL is amazing user go for it

I wonder if Cioccolata experienced his beatdown in slow motion?

This is undeniable
Even Pucci is better

>they had 6 people work specifically on the muda muda
>all of them get their own special place in the credits
Is DP the most based animation studio in history?

Wow what a coincidence that Bruno and Giorno want the same thing
Retard

I'm going to trust you, I swear if Jojolion turns out to be shit and or gay I'll come back and shitpost

Araki probably forgot about it

>it comes from the first, and strongest, Jojo
What? Jonathan's Stand looked like Hermit Purple.
>was also the spiritual reincarnation of Bruford
>mfw

Attached: image2.png (325x325, 98K)

>the spiritual reincarnation of Bruford
Oh really?

Attached: 15565055394.jpg (2048x2048, 203K)

you're life is shit, kill yourself

Joseph=Johnny>Josuke>Giorno>Jotaro>Johnathan>Jolyne

Johnny>all

Post yfw to the 7 page muda

Attached: 1558702420405.jpg (1000x542, 126K)

another KINO episode

Pucci is the best jojo villain.

Giorno best boy all ya’ll are just tasteless plebs go watch other whatever anime. Gio is too good for you

Attached: 96C83230-F829-4B6C-A1E0-23392D91FB5B.png (1334x750, 913K)

based and johnnypilled

Attached: dark_determination.jpg (1200x1953, 586K)

Johnny > Giorno > Josuke > Joseph > Jotaro > Jonathan > Jolyne
this is the right opinion, you can stop posting now

Dude it's bruford, it's even more evident in the anime

reddit jojo

Joseph > Gappy > Johnny > Jolyne > Jotaro > Josuke > Johnathan

He killed dozens..

Attached: johnny.jpg (538x867, 77K)

Pucci is the worst jojo villain because he's black and gay.

Attached: 15587315585.png (537x538, 555K)

Unless it's Highway Star, which has like half a dozen different abilities.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-24-17h35m22s036.png (853x480, 385K)

But he doesn’t like drugs, so he’s completely innocent!

It was amazing.
>tfw that was the last Uriyaaa ever

Attached: BFC65B5C-DC3D-44BD-9D52-A00E7B454CA3.png (1334x750, 1.36M)

>Johnny number 1
Go back

>Villain is shown to be a freak who enjoys to see others suffering for his own entertainment.
>He is given the worst flurry of punches in the series while he is shown suffering.
Is this Araki telling us that we are no better of different than the scum he has the protagonists fight?

Muda beatdown should have been at least 30 seconds longer.

>newfag tells me to go back
people liked Johnny here since 2012 anime aired, no clue what's your problem

until part 7

>t.

Attached: 12354.jpg (977x822, 255K)

Didn't Diegro Brando also Wryyy'd at some point in SBR?

youtube.com/watch?v=OzHE5q1NGa4

youtube.com/watch?v=esMLQJRqNYs

Who did it better?

Stop.

instead of that extremely annoying high pitched voice for Mista's stand, how much better would a comically deep voice be? That fucking stand makes my ears angry

Attached: confused.jpg (201x208, 23K)

They look like sexy trannies so it's okay.

he did, but sbr is probably not getting an anime

No, we're in the right. That logic is retarded. It's the same shit as, "if you kill him you'll be just as bad". If you kill a murderer you are not as bad as him, you are doing it for the sake of justice, not for some sick twisted sense of pleasure

THEY JUST NEEDED TO BRING BACK THE MAD HOUSE STAFF THAT DID WHITE ALBUMxMISTA SHOWDOWN, DP, YOU HACKS!

Haven't read part 8 yet and I didn't like Jolyne and her part

Giorno is fucking great. Even if you find him boring Mista, Bucciartia, etc make up for that more than enough, and his fights are always interesting because of how weird Gold Experience is. All Jotaro and Jolyne do is punch shit.

i hate this series purely because of sex pistols and its fucking annoying VA
giorno is a twink
they killed abbaccio for this shit
main bad guy is another overpowered time stand

What does that have to do with what I posted? Bruno isn't a hero either even if he's better than your average gangster

Attached: thread.png (500x460, 26K)

As far as I remember only Alternate diego wry'd, dino diego would ushyaa

yasuho is a confirmed whore now

great, now we know exactly who to blame

I really liked the extra hard punches that Star Platinum did.

But I think the WRRRRRY from Giorno was also good, They should've had hard punches for giorno too to do the scene transitions. Instead of just jumping from different angles

Attached: horrorkaguya.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Giorno's machinegun sounds are amazing, based davidpro. I think Crazy Diamond also had gun sounds, no?

Based and gangstarpilled.

Attached: astronomically_improbable_plans.png (937x70, 6K)

gio is the best and smartest jojo

Why did you remind me that?

Giving "personality" to stands was the worst thing to happen to jojo

Attached: 15564162867.jpg (567x562, 68K)

What would Kiryu's Stand be
AND NO DON'T SAY JUDGEMENT

This guy probably a hamonfag and liked part 2s ending

literally who

nope not the last but we'll have to wait a long time

Attached: i0oqldhhevk21.png (424x877, 999K)

Sex pistols are kino, but I do agree the voice is a little much.

The Dragon of Dojima's stand is

youtube.com/watch?v=spm5-SXo4Do

Yo-Yo-Ma
Dragon's Dream
you're just autistic

Reddit leave.

This thread is filled with such shit opinions. How do you all even sleep at night?

Giorno only said that to appeal to Bruno.

as for the movements of his arms and legs? considering there were no brain signals being spread from his brain to his arms. I guess you could say the mold transferred the electrical impusles from his brain fine. Not mentioned but okay. Now when he crawled nd hung from the ceiling his spine, with no muscle attached, was swinging, not possible. and when he stitches himself together it's obvious he's cut across major muscles so unless his mold also has a hidden healing ability he should just be a motionless lump. He shouldn't survive a bullet through the head like he did either, just another "BUT WAIT THERES MORE" moment. Overall just like most Jojo fights it's asspulls

>You're only a hero if you follow the law

Okay sheeple

By not caring enough about what other people think about my taste in media aimed at teenagers and young adults

Yeah these guys are fools.
Jolyne is clearly the best Jojo

with ur mom XD

Horus

Well yeah. Giorno isn't a hero. He's a protagonist

epic and based

Faceplant Panties

>chosen by Christ
>will to kill
>pure Japanese wmaf marriage
How can other JoJos even compete?

Attached: jon.jpg (474x677, 68K)

I prefer Gio's purely for the WWWWWWRRRRYYY

based, user BTFO

basedcringe and redbluepilled

Attached: 1558173503375.gif (100x100, 548K)

Why do all the Higashikata ladies talk like th~~is?

Attached: higashikata_talk.png (237x232, 126K)

They're cumming

BASED GIORNOCHAD

Attached: 1fg51f6g1d61g.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>"B-But he's going to be a good mafia leader."

it's a vocal inflection they have because they're rich and spoilt, it's like " you notiiiiiiced?" ~~

>those gattling gun sounds accompanying the WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I came a little desu.
This was peak kino.

Attached: lewd eyesight.jpg (295x169, 27K)

:(

Attached: JJBAEp31.png (1680x1050, 1.52M)

>that WRYYYYYYYYYYYY scream
>right at the chorus with the song screaming GOLDEN WIND
Good fucking shit, i'm so satisfied

Attached: 142371824.png (332x286, 109K)

>jobs to a bunch of rocks
this is why I'll never read jojolion, jojo ended at 7. Killing off Johnny in the most fucking stupid way offscreen still makes me angry

based and redmagicianpilled

Johnny is the villain of JoJolion

Absolutely this. Giorno has a proper reason for acting the way he does.
Josuke had a reason to get pissed if someone insulted his hair I suppose. But then his grandfather got killed and he just kinda forgot about it. Same for when his friend got killed. Just kinda moved on.
Jotaro was edgy because he was in his rebellious phase I suppose? That's the only explanation we got
Joseph was overly cocky and overly smart for no reason. In-universe he wasn't some chad that could get any girls so there's no real justification for his actions
Jonathan had a good reason to not trust Dio. His actions are justified but also a bit asinine and leaping in logic it feels like

I think I'm gonna start talking like th~~~~em

Attached: jjl_color_v02_064.jpg (464x511, 91K)

>secco rejects choco feelings and goes "he was a weak ass sissy"
BASED Secco Pence

ur a faggot, cope with your loss on reddit

>can't talk shit
Fucking anime onlys, the translators really fucked up here. In the manga he tells chocolate to "Know his place" and tells him mercy is too good for him before dismembering him in the barrage.

you gotta like si~~~ng when you talk~~, senpai

I’d feel bad for him if he wasn’t a freak

>tfw no Daiya gf

Attached: daiya.jpg (827x966, 97K)

Ufu~~

I notice part5 animation is sooooooooooo good.

Having a Daiya gf isn't that great desu

Wish I were black so I could be her bf.

>He‘s murican so he shouldn‘t have died wtf bros
Fuck off.

Sex Pistol voices are a pleb filter.

It's cute that you can just tinker all that up from his one-page backstory, but it is basically irrelevant in the story. He's just a shallow plot device of a character who's only purpose is to be magically propelled to new boss position cus he's the JoJo despite having not earned it in the slightest. He's not a leader nor does he know shit about running the business. His only assets are asspulls and deus ex machina.

And what is even his ''morality''? They're trying to trick you into believing he's this noble jesus figure but he's still just a petty criminal at the same time, there's zero development to him.

Oh but he don't wanna sell ''the drugs'' to kiddies (only), what a guy! Why specifically? What does that even matter to him as a character other than the fact Araki watched The Godfather the day before. Atleast in Bruno's case it makes more sense. That guy got robbed.

She's white guys only, bro

GIOOOOOOOOOO GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

GOLDEN WIND!!

Attached: AKKOWRRY.jpg (354x423, 83K)

It's not actually because of that, it's just that his death is so hilariously bad it's almost as bad as saying that Josuke got hit by a bus or something when he hit 20 and that's why he was never heard of again

Attached: only pretending.png (1000x642, 194K)

Based

God I fucking hate Crunchyroll

Attached: Crunchytrash.png (1680x1050, 1.74M)

But he would have transformed into a rock anyways

fuck you

Interesting headcanon, but there isn’t any canon evidence.

JYOOOO
JYOOOOO!

Attached: 4161B0A2-D1CC-416C-85B3-9DF6826B5E29.png (1440x810, 1.08M)

I think as long as she can still get fucked by other black guys, she'll date you.

yeah I was confused by that too, what the fuck was he actually trying to say again? I'm assuming he's referring to all the suicide shit with the old people

Josuke is 3/4ths african.

This

And yet they still get money

I get that part 5 is disconnected compared to previous parts and does its own thing. I totally get it. But what the fuck does Giorno being Dio's son have to do with anything? It's mentioned once and nothing ever comes out of it, fuck.

Attached: sugewakaru.png (350x402, 178K)

Wasn't he doing the experimenting?

Proof? It was never made clear that Giorino just said that in order to get Bruno on his side/

Its the experiments conducted BY him not on him

The line is supposed to be "all the experimentation I did as a child"

Based, just because Giorno is a quiet teen doesn't mean he's one dimensional. He's basically playing Dio(rallying others to fight for his cause), only occasionally fighting himself.

Giorno(Jonathan/Dio mixed well, calm and analytical), and Johnny(lovable selfish scumbag who learned to be not selfless) are basically the best Jojos in terms of being a complex character and not being a walking meme.

Attached: jjl_color_v02_044.jpg (1773x1400, 1.15M)

That's why JoJo is based. It doesn't care about good and evil only cool.
If you are cool and you win you are the good guy.

Josuke is 1/2 Kira and 1/2 Josefumi

Why is Araki's art slowly getting worse with time? I thought it was suppose to get better with experience.

Pleb.
Patrician.

Based and Goldpilled

probably because it makes him a joestar? the main characters of the whole fucking series?

dumbass

Attached: tf.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Because their jewish shills say that if you don't support Crunchyroll, you don't support the industry.

Did you even read up to that point or is your opinion just based on memes?

Imagine NOT liking Gio

Attached: giorno-jojo-face.jpg (225x350, 52K)

Josefumi has african americans father, you can see that from his stand ability to steal.
And Kira became half black from his lack of a father figure.

It’ll have the ability to spawn bicycles to which he pummels his enemies with.

I'm going to start reading part 8 (Colored!) right now bros! I really liked part 7, let's hope part 8 is just as Kino!

Attached: smiletoro.jpg (344x374, 45K)

Yeah but his beatdowns are sick so it don't matter
youtube.com/watch?v=2--6BCKVme0

Attached: 1466380975294.jpg (592x533, 71K)

so many mistakes on different animes from them recently, atrocious honestly

I could never imagine having such shit taste

>bros

Yikes. Should we tell him?

because it's the main theme of the part brainlet
the theme being that "bad" people can do good things by doing "bad" things, Gio should be a piece of shit (and arguably is) like his brothers and dad but he still has it in him to do the right thing when it comes down to it the same way every fucking protag has done despite doing the "right" thing by doing something "bad" like every member of the crew murdering someone to save someone else

I mentioned this at the beginning of the series, and I still don't know. Araki set up a plot point that was super interesting and sounded like it had a lot of potential for story telling, but ended up as a shitty excuse for Giorino to be considered a Jojo without interacting with the Joestar family.

>Giorno did the whole "You're probably just pretending to be dead, so I'm going to do blah blah blah" thing that Dio did to Jotaro
And you people still hate this character?

exclusively only so that he can say ''muda'' and ''wry'' so that the audience can clap their hands cus they recognise those lines.

>every anime should be black and white or else it's shit
>being an anime only faggot
you don't deserve a (You) but here you go, now go back, r/anime is waiting

Its kinda true because they pay royalties. If you want your favorite anime to get another season watching it on Crunchyroll does more than stealing it to make that happen.

>Panel where she's hugging him explicitly makes his skin darker

>the main characters of the whole fucking series

Part 1 - Dio
Part 3 - Polnareff
Part 4 - Koichi
Part 5 - Bruno
Part 6 - Pucci
Part 7 - Gyro

The only "Joestar" that was a true main character was Joseph

when did he do it?

Read the manga.

holy shit Giorno has so much plot armor, i guess he traded all his personality for it,

desu it's a close up of a small pannel

Attached: jjl_color_v02_092.jpg (1773x1400, 1.14M)

Havent watch the latest episode yet, but in the previous episode why didn't Bucciarati use his stand on Ciocolat? He could have killed him right there.

I loved how needlessly long that was

>If your parents are evil, then you are too
You don't have to make him Dio's son in order to create this message. Giorino being Dio's son was just a cock tease, leading us to believe that Dio would somehow be involved in part 5

>we
You and only you.

When Cioccolata was pretending to be dead.

Just pretend Araki didn't fuck up and the bullet stayed in his head.

His whole gimmick is having the gentle friendly nature of Jonathan while also being a ferocious killer like Dio. He also inherits dios trait of making people trust him to fight for his cause. He's basically just Dio gone good, the main thing that this part connects to the rest of JoJo is the arrow origin.

Giorno has traits of both Jonathan and Dio.

This. Yeah, he wants to protect the chillun, but Bucc was an easy ticket into accomplishing his goal.

There are more ways of supporting the industry than giving money to a lazy and greedy American company. I'm fine with supporting the anime industry, but most of my money would be going Crunchjew.

uhhh so where do I read Jojolion? Preferably coloured. Batoto is fucking dead

Attached: yasugap-1161.jpg (400x400, 151K)

Giorno isn’t at all complex.

>Polnareff
>Koichi
>Gyro
Bad bait

What ''bad'' things are the protags doing here exactly? They only kill other criminals, how is it different from any previous parts? They steal a car? Horrifying.
And Giorno SHOULD've been a piece of shit (up until some point atleast) but he simply isn't. And any sort of personality hinted at in the first chapter or so gets swept away when he joins the group.

Which relative did he inherit the plot armor?

He has minimal plot armor for a JoJo.
>Joseph gets blasted out of a volcano into the stratosphere

mega.nz/#F!bcoR2RqJ!BVT4wDijN454-eTaNbMlaQ

>last punch isnt a big dry slap
SHIT

In your computer? Or do you want to come here and read it on mine while you sit on my lap?

Araki doesn't know how to draw a woman's jawline. The rest of their body is right though.

I guess Jojos is so manly that the testosterone seeps into the women as well.

I’d say that Dio has tons of plot armor.

complexity =/= good

Dio is still the best bad guy

O-oh my. That’s lewd user

>shonenbaby brainlet who needs a good vs evil story in all manga
I think Part 2 is more up to your speed faggot

Attached: 1539068968000.jpg (349x349, 29K)

Are you sure these are all the chapters? Dolomiti arc was like 2 years ago

user just because I read Jojo doesn't mean I swing that way

He was good in Parts 1 and 3, but his callbacks after that have been obnoxious. Araki needs to let him go.

I'll kiss your neck while you read. That will only make it more immersive.

Jojolion will turn you into a cuck either way.

What ways are you making sure the series you want renewed makes enough money for the studio to care about it? Series that are the most popular on Crunchyroll have millions of views which means a lot of money in royalty.

The person that I was responding to called Giorno complex.

oh maybe it's not all of them then sorry :/

I'm an American whose family is from Germany and I am able to perfectly project myself onto Jotaro.
I don't need to be the same ethnicity as an anime character in order to project onto them. Are jap kids retarded?

Attached: al-santos-jotarol1.jpg (555x785, 298K)

>Part 2
Oh so 3 and 4 wasn't a battle between good and evil? good to know user

user what are you talking about, he did exactly just that in the closing sequence, maybe you missed it. it should've been applied more though.

>Let me water down every other character into one or two words so that a boring character like Giorino looks appealing.
retard

Attached: 3ah5rg#WA$g3waYG.png (665x506, 463K)

They were, but part 2 spics are the worst

no one cares about that reddd*t nigger

I'm not the one seducing boys with lewd pics like you do, slut.

Dio and Giorno both have gunshot soundeffect punches/kicks
youtu.be/ufKhEJ7_uJc?t=29
youtu.be/aSHcFlNOElE?t=25

Attached: dnkx693hQHX1r241r6.jpg (498x467, 74K)

considering all the bitching about 'muh representation' 'muh blacks muh women' it's not just japs

Part 5 is also supposed to be a good vs evil story.

It's alright, I found a shitty russian website thay looks like a scam with all the chapers. I'll just download the colored ones.

dad being a cunt =/= dad literally being the incarnation of evil
his dad is the most mental character to exist in the universe and an actual vampire, it's blatant symbolism used to show the inner struggle between good and evil and how the lines blur but good always comes out eventually
I don't see how you can dispute this because it's just so blatant and clear
illegal stuff gets done all the time because this is a manga but you need to take context into question
they are literally gangsters who profit from crime that murder and brutalise people all the time instead of someone travelling across the world to save his mother, you're being disingenious but the criminals doing bad things to other criminals is once again, pertinent to the theme of the part. they are "bad" people doing "bad" things but are they really? Gio is a bad person as he's half vampire and scams tourists but at the end of the day he's fighting to end the drug trade in Italy, so is he a bad person? come to your own conclusion which is no he isn't and you'll be able to finally understand part 5 which requires an IQ of 80 to get

You can't say the nigger word, it's illegal.

Jotaro and Josuke also had gunshot punches.

>bros

we're all females here user...

Josuke was more of a thug than Gio

Mangadex.

And despite all the money, Crunchyroll refuses to use that money to provide a decent streaming experience

I buy manga, light novels, movie tickets, figurines, dvds, wall scrolls, and other merchandise. I refuse to give my money to Crunchyroll until it is able to rival illegal streaming sites and torrent sites. In capitalism, you either beat your competition, or your audience leaves you. Crunchyroll would rather shame people into using their website than compete and improve their site so that people would want to use them.

Real jojo fans call eachother sisters.

Yes. Have you noticed how almost every anime/manga that came out in the past decade or so has an uninteresting skinny shota with brown eyes and black hair getting into wacky shenanigans or living with a 5000 year old space jellyfish that manifests as a cute girl with big titties? It's literally just to appeal to them and allows them to self insert so they can pretend someone actually loves them.

Ufu!

big sis

Not enough Muda’s

Attached: 05A59A43-A26A-4E8D-B640-6E907B43BBCB.jpg (750x940, 497K)

Yes, bro.

Attached: angry nigger dog.png (303x328, 217K)

I've never had any problems with the streaming quality desu. The captions are retarded sometimes and I wish they had better translators though.

can you give me a link to Jojolion on mangadex? because this site doesn't want to let me search for manga

So how did Giorno know his subclavian vein was severed?

You can hardly even tell what ethnicity a character is in anime unless they have it plastered onto their character.
Jotaro looks more like an Italian than Giorino does. Does Araki think Meds have blonde hair?

Attached: th.jpg (474x630, 48K)

>you will never scissor with your jojo sister

This isn't fair.

Go kill yourself

Attached: 1530137012601.jpg (320x393, 60K)

mangadex.org/manga/4880/jojo-s-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion

Meds are the most powerful men on earth.

northern Italians are huwhite user, look where northern italy is situated on a map and ask yourself if it's impossible that their could be green eyed blonde haired italians

I understand why the MCs look super generic, but what about their personality? Are jap anime fans a bunch of beta cowards that have a panic attack when talking to a girl and reject any sexual advances towards them?

The same way he knew Cioccolata was in the helicopter

Based and gangstarpilled

checkd', also based

Giorno is a biology factbook so he probably knows a way to tell.

based

Attached: 1554302491467.gif (540x540, 277K)

Thats more because they can't let characters fuck but the MC still has to be desirable to women so they either make him oblivious to their affections or give him some kind of quest autism that prevents him from wasting time on women.

Jotaro canonically has Italian ancestors, unlike Giorno.

>Jotaro looks more like an Italian than Giorino does.
Because he is more Italian. Suzi Q, his grandma, is Italian, making Jotaro 1/4 Italian, 1/4 British, and 1/2 Japanese.
Giorno is just 1/2 British and 1/2 Japanese. No Italian in him at all.

hu~~h ?

>implying women even notice them, let alone think sexual thoughts
That's why femdom is becoming so popular. It helps them fantasize about them sitting on their ass all day yet somehow getting women, when in reality you have to talk to a woman first before anything happens.

Jotaro’s grandma is Italian.

>their selection is slim
>no downloading
>translations are shit
>ads even after paying for a subscription
>prices too high
>no feedback from company
>never includes new features
>their shills
And yes, the quality is shit. The quality had dropped intentionally several times throughout the years.

Wanna beeeee

Attached: C5667E16-4487-4D00-B45D-5B6FAAF9FA18.jpg (714x584, 48K)

an onahole.

>cool
>Part 5 has a full cast of twinks wearing faggy clothes

Couldn't she have helped this fight

Pic related was more memorable than giorno turd.

Attached: RoppongiRaws-2019-05-24-20h56m13s653.png (1280x738, 951K)

Giorino's mother wasn't Japanese. She was Italian. Right?

How is VA anime selling?

Attached: 454F6C0B-B43E-4F1E-BEDE-95B972AE3F39.jpg (540x394, 40K)

true, I always forget that his mother was italian until the nips sperged out and forced araki to make her japanese

Holy shit, the new episode was fucking awesome. I can't wait for the bluray cause hopefully scenes like pic related will be uncensored.

Attached: woah.jpg (750x1200, 568K)

Nope. She was Japanese, but later moved to Italy and married an Italian man, which made her an Italian citizen. Still no Italian DNA, though.

No she married an italian but she’s japanese

Japs are pathetic beta males. Can't wait till they get overrun by africans and cucked out of existance, they deserve it for being so pathetic.

You know everyone here knows about that right

Okay sales, but the merch is doing spectacular

Now that I see this pic, how did Hermes just die from getting her arms cut off?

But didn't Dio impregnate her in Egypt?

>my subclavian vein has been severed, a hole in my lung, 3 ribs have been shattered

How would someone know this?

because he has magic powers you fucking brain dead chimp

Congrats for being the only person here able to look beyond a surface level.
Ironically people like this are exactly who they're supposed to be making fun of.

Anything that gets them that fat horse-animation money I am perfectly okay with

Which is very cool.

Not the same guy but
>stopping the drug trade
I thought he was only stopping drug selling to younger people. Didn't seem to have a problem with older people doing it though

She was Italian from the moment that she was introduced.

I think you are just making shit up I never have ads

Ultra based

Is part 5 better than part 3?

Because of Kira I know it's worse than part 4.

She was a tourist.

I can dispute that since Giorino is never shown to deal with that struggle of his father being a vampire. Nor is it shown that Giorino even knows who his father really is.

If you judge the entire part by its main villain who doesn't do shit until the final fight, then there is nothing better than part 3

part 4 is garbage

Why would a jap go on vacation in Egypt and move to Italy right after?

The same way he can do organ replacement surgery as a teenager. His stand just knows.

>Jolyne
nigger you are blind, she looks doofy yeah. but no man face in sight.

Attached: 1497239294990.png (1000x700, 1.42M)

Damn, Jolyne looks like that !

doesn't have a picture of his dad in his wallet? also it is literally not about Gio's relationship with his dad, it's about idea of evil being inherent (along with virtue), Gio is the living embodiment of being half evil (dio) and half good (Jonathon) but the good part of him always prevails despite him being technically le "bad" jojo, how do you not understand third grade symbolism? have you ever read a book or watched a film before?

If that really was Polnareff, why didn't he say his signature catchphrase "SUGOI" just before the to be continued?

Part 3 was excruciatingly boring. I did not care for any of the fights or the antics until the palace onward. Part 4's stands were more enjoyable and Kira was more interesting than anything in Part 3. My main problem with 4 is that it wasted a third of the episodes on sidecharacters I didn't care about, but that's still better than 3 wasting 90% of the episodes on main characters doing pointless dumb shit.

Jolyne is the kind of girl who has more black man cum than blood in her body.

whats wrong with her tits?

Is narancia the only protagonist with a long distance stand?

She's laying down with no bra so they kinda just flop
I think you mean Hermes has too much bbc cum in her body

Attached: Hermes.png (292x924, 689K)

Yeah but it's flopping upward
Unless it's during the C-Moon arc it doesn't really make sense

Both are slaves to the black meat.

Uh oh, did the shill run out of responses?
>Y-You're making stuff up
You have to fall back onto simple denial and elementary comebacks?

But that doesn't change the fact that Crunchyroll will continue to lose out on business until they actually put effort into changing their site. Feel free to continue to stick your head in the sand, shill.

It wasn't the original Polnareff. It was his son, Jian Francois Polnareff

Narancia is not even a protagonist.

Oh shit your right. maybe he had to make it wonky or some nipple would poke out which i need

*wouldn't

The symbolism is not present since Giorino never addresses that he acknowledges that his father was evil. He does not feel obligated to lead a just life due to the actions of his father. And just because the father he never meet was evil, doesn't mean Giorino embodies evil.

I;m not stupid, you're just creating shit in order to make Giorino look more interesting than he really was. The reason Dio was shown to be his father was not in order to create this symbolism. It was a shitty excuse for Araki to consider him to be a Jojo and have relevance in the story.

based

How would you react to that ?

Attached: jjl_color_v02_089.jpg (836x1399, 276K)

have sex, for reals

Bend over, baby. I'm coming in.

So, are they going to get healed, or does mista seriously just have like 2 permanently dead sex bullets?

>have sex
I REFUSE

Attached: 15569300522.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

That was absolutely fucking amazing
That rush attack is literally the closest 2nd of rush's we'll see in the series.
That was fucking Amazing.

seething incels

it's blurs with people screaming a single word a lot who gives a shit

logically

Attached: hits pipe.jpg (720x888, 334K)

probably died of shock

I think the problem is that they are anti-flopping. They are perked.

Why ?

how are you this stupid
this has to be bait

Would the beatdown have lasted minutes or hours for Cioccolata because of Golden Experience's ability? Just like the fight between Giorno and Bruno.

FUCK YOU BRO

probably drowned

Wh~~~~~at are you talking about ?

Johnny > Joseph > Jotaro > Jolyne > Josuke > Gappy > Giorno > Jonathan

PROVE ME WRONG

Okay, umm can someone fucking EXPLAIN why the FUCK THEY showed polarneff this early?

>ad hominem
Give you, do ye?

Gappy this low

literally most people. go ahead and suck a beefy fart right out of my asshole

I was honestly hoping they'd add a slowmo shot to the beatdown to show this off

its like half a chapter early, not that far.

>anons have never seen a woman laying on their side
color me surprised, hope you guys can underSTAND it now

Attached: 1558736229002 - Copia.png (1000x700, 1.68M)

It was either this episode or the next. Otherwise it's a good cliffhanger.

You know how during the fight against Bruno at the start of Part 5, when he got punched by Golden Experience, time got all slow for him? Like from his perspective everything was moving super slow and the pain from Giorno's punches were amplified. Its like his "Life Give" ability or something.

Her breast is still defying gravity

joseph is a best jojo and has the best part

Did anyone have real problems with the rush attack?
What was so wrong with it?

>literally most people.
a vocal minority of cringy manchildren

Except the entire basis of the intro of the part was Jotaro wanting Koichi to asses wether Giorno was a threat because of his father and being there with koichi when he voices how Gio has the heart of a Joestar despite his background like Josuke and Jotaro (and robbing him)

That shit about him is established without anything about Gio saying anything about his dad. How are you this willfully blind to the basic setup the part gave you?

>Josuke's entire character is a gag that comes up maybe four times

Okay retard.

damn Yasuho is fucking stacked in both tits and ass

The barrage after the wryyyy didn't have any sound effects to it.

Attached: 1541773823024.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Oh yeah, i had forgotten about that.
Just like Araki.

The voice acting was a bit lame except for the WRRYYYYYY part :/

that's probably the main reason I want to read jojolion

Isn't gappy super fucking psycho when pushed against a wall. I remember hearing this part is super visceral.

I did feel a little guilty but ultimately Josuke is a bit more likeable off the bat Gappy (probably the amnesia shit tho) and Jolyne does too good a job of being one of the only consistently salvageable things in her part... which is a bit of a mess from start to finish... It is also the part with Hermes in it and that only makes this feat even more impressive...

>doesn't have a picture of his dad in his wallet?
That doesn’t mean that he knows much about him.

>muh vocal minority
Fuck bud, I thought if I took the bait, (you)'d have something more entertaining to argue with

It’s just the usual nitpicks. Nothings perfect for everybody.

the fucking gargoyle scream WRY is perfect; so Giorno's

Also Paisley's got that fucking CAKE. Look forward to that

he fucking decimated someone's skull in public and tried to torture a guy for info
he's a fucking unit of a Jojo, probably worse than Johnny

what's there to argue about? you don't think it's cringy for a supposed adult to get excited over some punches and post epic memes about it on forums and i do. that's all there is to it and we can leave it that.

oh boy, wish i could pump those mumbo jumbos with my dick and four [4] balls [testicles]

>tfw no Daiya gf to talk about Yes with.

Attached: sadkv.png (1455x938, 1.46M)

Bruno went all out of body experience when he got punched, do you think that happened to Cioccolata too? Would he have enjoyed or been scared at seeing his own face while he was dying? It's my headcannon that this happened as watching himself die while experiencing tons of pain is a super poetic death.

was this scene really necessary?

Attached: fhC8F8X.jpg (780x1200, 199K)

>The Wryyyyyyyyyy was the only good part
Wow

yes.

Thats fucking RAD

youre on a fucking anime and manga board, two mediums for manchildren. Maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

it still is, part 6 anime is going to be gureato, boys

Why is she so perfect ?
And why can't she be happy with Gappy ?

Attached: 38f2c2a0c10e09b23fd165cf22bee45d.png (500x600, 447K)

>n-no its cringe to like things, stop liking them or ill shame you :(
that will be the answer, stop replying the schizo

>this sub

This was only halfway through the part.
nigga also has 4 testicles

I came for mudas
I was not disappointed
good episode

i know it's not the original this is from google and i downloaded the first image my eyes laid on.

Why is Gappy in her right breast?

Fun fact: Araki originally intended to have Jolyne be naked throughout the part because Green Dolphin Street (originally called Pink Dolphin Street) was supposed to be extremely high security and all prisoners would be naked at all times in order to ensure they weren't hiding anything under their clothes.
Araki would later drop this idea because he wouldn't be able to draw outfits if the entire main cast was naked, and he wasn't willing to make that sacrifice.
This scene was an intentional reference to the prototype of Stone Ocean, which was originally called Cloth Ocean.

Beacuse of the equivalent excange dummy!

hit by little feet's crazy brother, Small Pervert

Gappy is worth more than 1 breast >:c

That's bullshit but I believe it

HAHA

That could've been able to evolve into a battle between good and evil within Giorino. But unfortunately, the fact that Dio was Giorino's father was forgotten, destroying any chance of that symbolism from developing.

That's his only gimmick, but he has no character beyond that

It’s supposed to be pointing to her heart.

Why is Gappy stuck in her heart then?

God's son killed the devil.
it's not very deep or meaningful but it's there

One breast is for josefumy the other one is for kira, dont forget the epic bromance user!

>Wouldn't be able to hide anything under their cloths
Does araki not know about keistering?

araki really knows his stuff what a legend

>the fact that Dio was Giorino's father was forgotten
So Araki kept making him say MUDA for no reason?

Would it be gay to fondle them?

based

Are you the guy who was making a very long essay about VA in google+?

Attached: 01-240519.jpg (492x268, 35K)

That's why the guards would give cavity checks. Emporio was originally going to be introduced to the story as a way for Jolyne to hide Jotaro's stand disc without the guards finding it when they went elbow deep in her anus.

They would receive daily anal inspections.

Tits arent gay user, only balls

It’s foreshadowing for the events of Chapter 89.

>Oh shit, Giorino was suppose to be Dio's son.... Just make him say "muda" as his battlecry
It's obvious that Giorino's battlecry has no meaning being it and was just hamfisted in there.

But at the same time tho DIO had jonathan's body and wiener so maybe less dio genes overall

>debate my made up arguments
I just reject your hypothesis.

It means that he’s Dio’s son, which is the entire basis of what little personality he has.

If they would recieve cavity checks so often, then why not pat them down too. That way there would be no need to have inmates be naked.

Now this right here is absolutely based.

Attached: giorno.jpg (1169x827, 209K)

The only similarities between him and his father are their hair color and battlecry. Wouldn't really call it the "basis of his personality".

It's also a way to assert dominance over the inmates. But the guards claim it's just so they can't hide anything.

Because the warden (Araki’s self insert) is a pervert who needs an excuse to force everyone to be naked.

The whole point of Giorno is that he’s ruthless like Dio but heroic like Jonathan.

But he isn't either of those.

What a continent excuse. Just call their arguments "made up" and you'll be able to negate any counterpoints the other person brings up. Too bad it makes you look like a pussy.

Wait, fondling balls it gay?!

Yes

He is.

Have you ever seen a female prison irl? The inmates are a bunch of ugly dykes.

That’s Araki’s fetish.

everyone who watches jojo is totally this guy, wow, it's crazy how accurate this is. haha, sure is craaaaazy i'm very impressed.

Attached: abbatea.jpg (324x439, 101K)

Because what you said literally isn't true you don't watch ads with a subscription. Why are you so rabidly butthurt over it that you can't even spell? Are you a shill for some illegal streaming site badmouthing the competition?

"oo a piece of sugar"

It kind of bothered me with the Part 3 one that it just transitions from rapid punches to the launch. Needs that last big punch.

found the fucking loser

Attached: act 4.gif (378x213, 854K)

And Cioccolata's cum

giorno is an absolute based chad

yeah that's cool and all, but this doesn't change the fact Joseph is worst JoJo and Johnny is best.

Attached: a roundabout path.png (956x758, 1.66M)

Based

god why isn't there more r34 of her
does this community only have fujo and faggot shit

joseph is overrated and trash.

I like both but
>Machine gun punches
>That WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.png (960x540, 667K)

Of course not.
The sugar cubes are clearly just a treat for when Secco has been good. Not nearly enough to subsist off of.
Cioccolata likely feeds him normal kibbles for his normal meals.

>he thinks he's actually dead

i have to admit i fapped to her so many times.

Vento d'Oro >>> Stardust Crusaders >>> Diamond is Unbreakable

Daily reminder that part 5 is literally the worst part. After part 4, Jojo only gets good again with part 7.

Attached: 8o3_640.png (563x397, 73K)

Why would r34 artists waste their time on jojo girls

Vento Aureo > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders

Nope, wrong.

Diamond is Unbreakable > Vento Aureo> Stardust Crusaders

C-can I fondle yours?

Stay in denial.

Attached: this guy is a fucking idiot.png (499x338, 67K)

completely true

Attached: gayseph cringestar.jpg (720x1200, 564K)

There is no reason at the moment, but when part 6 gets animated, I hope we get more non-faggot stuff

Johnny is canonically perfect

God, I want to impregnate her

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01 JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.png (960x540, 706K)

Remind me, did Giorno say wryyyy during White Album beatdown in the manga?

>"attah boy! I remember having sex with minors too"

didnt happen with every other parts girls, so probably not.

>part 4 is good/the best

Based

>the part with FF is bad

Unbased

ayylmao from part 4 is from the planet where the arrows and shit came from

Part 6*

No.

Meteors don't come from planets

Queue is just "Q" with four silent letters.

kinda?

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 933K)

>she isn't real
JUST

Attached: 347C1A67-A2F5-4DFC-8A4A-E99E0EA8CA27-3311-000004D60EBDE9D9.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

Killer Queueen

I'm only up to Dio's children in part 6 but here is my ranking
5>4>2>3>1>6

Attached: ffsd.jpg (572x735, 274K)

i wish i was the guard peeping in while she was mastrubating

Attached: mastrubate.png (747x450, 726K)

Oh shit, I think you just spoiled JJLs ending

Attached: 5b2.png (364x349, 218K)

Reverse the order and it'd be absolutely based.

That's pretty based, not gonna lie. Part 6 gets better with time but not that much better. I think it's better than 1.

You should reevaluate part 6. Nice list otherwise.

no 6 is shit only parts i like about it are foo fighters and weather report
yeah honestly only gets good for me when dio's kids are revealed

Attached: 6b044e7132887979e96e5601bae2015d.png (620x713, 531K)

Shut up anasui

Attached: D6C6dmUUEAMYvFU.jpg (381x501, 35K)

Uh no I'd say there's a very clear objective morality in every part of Jojo. The story is always good guys vs bad guys.

Dio's kids are disappointing too, Giorno was supposed to be in Part 6 finale but Araki forgot or didn't care enough. Stone Ocean is pretty good honestly but underwhelming as fuck, the cast is also a bunch of retards besides based weather

16 is already a full grown woman, amerimut, never heard of menarche?

Yikes

>non-faggot stuff
Joke's on you. You will get a lot of /u/ Hopefully...

well, she is holly's granddaughter aka the lady with a will so shit it's worse than a literal baby.

Neither. He knew that the story would be better off without Giorno.

maybe read it again, part 5 has a great supporting cast

Ok, pedo.

they are disappointing but fuck way better than shit like Manhattan Transfer and Highway to Hell or fuck even Burning Down the House is just a shitty coco jumbo
shut your whore mouth

Seething.

I remember that one little panel in Stone Ocean saying that Giorno may be nearby. How do you explain this? Araki probably knew this is a stupid idea and teased us for no reason.

No newfag, they're uncharismatic and boring.

He teased us so that we wouldn’t think that he forgot.

It's a volume added thing like the sketches and doesn't really mean anything.

>newfag
?????????? you sound like someone who read the part before it was in proper English, Bruno and Mista are good characters, you just want to hate the part.

He deserved it, he knew it was coming and there is no reason to feel bad about that cunt who was willing to kill innocents to save some chingchong pussy

How does that change anything?

Can a kind Yea Forumsnon explain to me why Green Day all of a sudden stopped working once Cioccolata's helicopter got caught? I probably just misunderstand his ability but I can't wrap my head around this.

>The part after the WRY
Oh fuck I wasn't ready for that one.

Attached: 1510831012735.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It didn't stop working.

he was at disney with his bf

Attached: g47an63s34z21.png (594x303, 375K)

Anyone who can speak Japanese able to translate what Giornio said right before the beatdown started? Because the subs for like the whole fucking episode are all over the place.

Attached: (you).png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I mean the fact that Green Day couldn't free the helicopter from the plants.

Because the tree wasn't moving down so it couldn't get affected by the mold.

because the plants weren't getting any lower because the helicopter was still hovering / pulling up

> I probably just misunderstand his ability
You are.

Attached: BENE.jpg (617x613, 84K)

The stand only attacks living objects when they move down, you literally see this later in the episode when Giornio is running on them and they lower

They're not terrible, but also not great, just ok, not very memorable. Two ok characters is not enough to make a good part.

AW GEE LOIS, REMEMBER THAT TIME SOME KID DRESSED IN PINK PUNCHED ME REPEATEDLY FOR SEVEN LONG PAGES AND THREW ME INTO A GARBAGE TRUCK?

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

They can.

don't know what he says in the anime but I just ignored what the subs said and went on as if he said this

Attached: know your place.png (866x814, 590K)

I don't think I've ever heard a villain say this to anyone before. Jojo is truly ahead of it's time.