I unironically loved Mysterious Girlfriend X

I unironically loved Mysterious Girlfriend X

Attached: 17c8f3b1d20f9014a49f49fde0bf32d0.jpg (236x132, 8K)

The anime actually turned out better than the manga.

Absolutely patrician taste.
The anime is a masterpiece.

Attached: AutisticLaughing.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

You're not alone, user.

Attached: bf383d59101fb84ae1dc4bc0c1ee407e3e051a65_hq.gif (500x281, 1.01M)

The anime had a lot going for it but the manga leaves me salty to this day.

Attached: Waiting.png (491x550, 284K)

I think I dropped the manga after 50 or 100 chapters, can't really remember. Got really boring. Is the anime worth it?

For me it's oppai tomboy

Attached: Ao_street.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

>liking the fact the mc got blue balled for the entire manga
only cucks like this shit

Wanted to find out real bad what would happen with their saliva telepathy if they kissed.

Attached: DOES_ANYONE_REMEMBER_THE_FUCKING_PREMISE.jpg (1456x1043, 192K)

Agreed. I really liked the animation style. Especially in the intro you can really see that it kind of resembles like older anime.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean the thing at the end was kind of a kiss but not really. Maybe they ended up becoming one of Japan's many sexless marriages

Yeah definitely. It's got a really cute comfy feel. And the voice actress for urabe is great

good art
good style
good character design
cute girls
gross fetish

The anime stopped at the point the manga went to complete shit.

Loved the art of the anime though, it's rare for series to go the extra mile in replicating a manga style. Kinda suprised the VA for Urabe quit the industry after that one role, thought she was really good.

Ookumo-chan anime never

Weird how the comments are similar to the Sankarea thread.

In both people seem to like the anime more because the manga went downhill later on.

>Gross fetish
You stupid motherfucker

The author did a really long, painful, implausible arc in the manga and after it ended, all romantic progression ended and Urabe became completely frigid.

People only stuck with it because the artist promised the series would end when they kiss. then blueballed us

Or some other fluids.

drool is gross, get over it.

She was just an average 3DPD TV actress who barely dipped her toes in "the industry". Her voice was extremely generic, but it kind of works because of Urabe's role in the story; if you don't watch variety shows or idolshit where you hear people like her all the fucking time she is "exotic" and "fresh" while for experienced seiyuufags she stands out by default since her acting is so out of place.

Why is she such a whore?

Attached: 1535326032648.jpg (1000x1300, 260K)

Is there any doujinshi of this anime?

Shut your mouth. Her voice actress just makes her sound that way. Her voice actress who never did anything else ever and robbed the world of her sultry voice.

I feel that pain. Her voice was great. But on the other hand her voice is now ONLY urabes -- which makes it kind of special

Why? Explain, user.

It had a lot of cute girls.

Attached: 12123242442525.jpg (676x608, 84K)

THEY
NEVER
EVEN
KISS

quite a few good ones and a some CG sets are really worth looking at.

One of my favorites and made me laugh.

Attached: Ayoko is loyalty.jpg (1200x900, 220K)

>CG sets
They are fucking disgusting.
Everyone wondered what would happen with other body fluids but didnt rrally want to see it happen.

No, she did good.

>tomboy
Short hair doesn't equal tomboy.

Yeah, she's really not a tomboy in any way.

>manga establishes itself as "protags are going to have a sexual relationship"
>MC is blueballed hard by the girl for so fucking long, she gets irrationally mad when he shows even a hint of attraction to other girls despite not reciprocating any physical intimacy
>they don't even fucking kiss at the end because "then this [saliva trading] part of our relationship would end"
Like, fuck, the MC is so goddamn neglected he gets off getting licked by cats that've licked her. And her obligations to their relationship come with no benefits, no compromise, only physical threats and autism.

I absolutely loved the original manga one-shot and was overjoyed when it became a full series years after.
The end result was... not as good as I expected.
Then I swore I'd never read anything from that mangaka again.
Then he started this manga with the hot mom and of course I caved in.
Fuck.

So the MC is forever alone, technically?

Attached: 92-27.jpg (1114x1600, 333K)

Wow, they really blew it.

It feels more like they are forever fear-zoned. Neither of them have the guts to step into sexual territory.

Stop making me think about this series. The author needs to get back on drugs and write a proper saliva telepathy hallucinogenic fuckfest finale. Nothing else will quell my rage.

Go fap, user. Get it all out and come back.

Yeah like that's helped before.

Don't put words in my mouth.
You're not wrong, but still, don't.

Attached: Yokoi.jpg (848x480, 47K)