Is there a Season 3 coming? (OSK Thread)

I really enjoyed this anime, and I would love to see more cute adventures of Kaichou and the best male MC in a long time.

Attached: OKS.jpg (4092x5921, 2.16M)

>Offcial art is Off model
>Doesn't put the most popular character (Rin) there
This shit deserves to fail, they never even capitalized on the most popular character.

>Season 3 would be dumbass Ikoma
>Rin fucking loses
>Main girl becomes totally irrelevant until last episode
It would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Is Rin really the most popular? She's so generic

Yes, she is, even now, pictures of her on the author's twitter get 2-3x more likes and retweets than Ui and the rest of the cast.

Don't underestimate the power of big breasts with a spicy personality.

Attached: Rin.jpg (1031x2234, 249K)

>Don't underestimate the power of big breasts
That's all you need to say

If Rin was in the photo, she would be where Honoka was, which would just show her ass and not her best feature (breasts).

FUCK UI

Thank you for listening to that ted talk,

Those boobs are way too big, eww.

Gayest post of the thread.

What the fuck is up with the photo? I expected it to be wider.

threadly reminder that as Rin's breasts got bigger, her areola got smaller.

Dumbass, when breasts get naturally bigger, the aureole stays the same. It's natural that it's area as a percentage of the breasts decrease as they grow naturally.

Where the aureole gets exponentially bigger is when the breast tissue is stretched unnaturally, like with breast augmentation (aka boob job)

Rin is shit. Not her body but her personality. Cosplay girl is low-key best character.

Fuck of irishman.

Agreed

Disgusting

Her personality is great, her boobs are great, everything is great. Her being a cock blocker isn’t great.

>Is there a Season 3 coming?
doubt
but If you're eager to see Rin loose again, You can start reading her new series.
It's nothing like the last one... and has a Rui lookalike that the MC is in love with from the start.

>Looks like Rin
>Also has big boobs
>Same eyes and hair
>Not main girl
Any idiot would think she is meant to win.

Enough of this Rin shit, dump your Folders my dudes.

Attached: Ui 1.jpg (1603x2579, 2.58M)

Attached: Ui 2.jpg (1575x2568, 2.5M)

Attached: Ui 3.jpg (1544x1681, 1.48M)

Attached: Ui 4.jpg (1493x1799, 1.77M)

COMBO BREAKER

Attached: Rin.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Attached: Ui 5.jpg (1280x1275, 215K)

The last one, sorry, I am out my dudes.

Attached: Ui 6.jpg (938x1200, 152K)

Of course she isn't

Attached: 240320192235.png (595x831, 497K)

She looks EXACTLY Like Rin, down to the same long hair, big boobs, and the eyes. The freaking eyes are identical.

Yumi Nakata is a fucking hack, she can't event draw a different loser girl.

>Rin, down to the same long hair, big boobs, and the eyes. The freaking eyes are identical.
>big boobs
I take umbrage to this statement. In Rin's smallest size, she was 1 cup bigger than this girl. In Rin's biggest before time skip, she is at least 3 cups bigger, and she was the same year as this girl.

So her boobs are big, but Rin is fucking huge compared to her at the same age. This is big, Rin is a whole other fucking level.

At least the main girl isn't his fiancee from the very beginning...

Attached: 240320191903.png (598x867, 452K)

Fucking speed reader.

If you didn't speed read, you would know that between volume 1 and 5, Rin wore a bra that made her boobs look smaller. Then after volume 5, she stopped wearing those bras, on top of that, her breasts increased in size from volume 6-12.

Not only that, look at the new girl's outfit, they hide big breasts pretty well compared to OSK AND we don't know how big her bobs are if she wore form fitting clothes or a bra that makes boobs smaller like Rin.

For al, we know, she might be bigger.

True, she has a crush on the MC that he isn't reciprocating and she is the step sister. So she has more disadvantages compared to Ui.

......and to be fair, I like this chick 100x more than Ui. Fuck Ui, but this one, I would be cool if she won.

You can't make apple and orange comparisons because they made Rin's clothes super.... form fitting.

Attached: Rin vs Not-Rin.png (930x925, 675K)

They look so similar I might as well treat them as the same girl.

Looks like I have another Rin to use as..... inspiration.

What kind of fucking school makes uniforms so tight fitting that you can see their belly buttons and the entire contour of the breasts including the under bust? Do they just measure each girl and make each uniform completely customized to their figure?

It’s also super stupid because those clothes must be hell for boob sweat and underarm sweat because it is so form fitting.

It is unbelievably sexist, do guys have completely form fitting clothes so we can see the size of their dicks? Are the men’s uniforms so tight you seee every upper body muscle? Only in an ecchi does such a stupid uniform get worn.

Honestly, they look like the same size.

The left is like a boob sweater that just kid hugs the body, and the right looks like how real clothes fit boobs.

*shrugs*

Left
>Bigger boobs
>Sharper eyes

Right
>More gentle
>Cuter hair

I love her eyes

FUCK RIN

Sexually, I know I would

She is so hot it should be illegal

What sane man wouldn’t?

Her sister is better
>Same big breasts
>Better personality
>Lots more experience
>Older
>Better taste in clothes
>Kinkier

>What kind of fucking school makes uniforms so tight fitting that you can see their belly buttons and the entire contour of the breasts including the under bust
The kind of school I wish I went to.

Worst girl won

Okay, let’s entertain your thought processes

Why should Rin have won over Ui? Is Hayato that much of a prize? Did Rin do anything that makes her more worthy?

I agree, I hate Ui so much I rather have Rin's sister of the photographer creeper win over her.

Of course, in my ideal world, Rin wins.

When are we ever going to get an uncut and unedited version of Pic related? It's been 3 years.

Attached: Pillow.png (978x978, 279K)

Ui best rin a shit

OHHHHHH MYYYY, That is quite racy.

I would prefer a version without Ui though, she kind of ruins the whole thing.

>Slut
>Will cheat on your in a heartbeat
Kei sucks ass

She is the worst girl, worst than Ui

Rin > Not-Rin

Fuck you doppelgänger

That's some QUALITY
>Areolas are bigger than canon sizes
>Rin's tits are as big as her head (which is not accurate)
>Rin's hair is like twice as long as it is
Boner denied

>best male MC in a long time
MC is a dick and he cheated on Ui and led Rin on. He acted on his impulses and was not man enough to deal with the consequences of his actions.

No, this is QUALITY

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

Attached: 1477842358212.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Based

Based

Digits talk truth, fuck Hayato.

Rin's body is very fine, and her personality is fine. It's her beliefs that are weird. If Rin was an American girl she would be one of the crazy Christian moralfags who gets mad at everyone having sex before marriage.

Yeah, the new girl is great. She is like cute/lewd where you just want to protect her, but lewd enough that you don't feel bad if you lewd her.