Jojo

KEEP

ROLLIN ROLLIN
ROLLIN ROLLIN
ROLLIN ROLLIN

Attached: output2.webm (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bc2ff
youtu.be/9ft84HP1NIA
twitter.com/ono_kensho/status/1131960956370575362
youtube.com/watch?v=DAgolXAC3ek
youtu.be/esMLQJRqNYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7bcu3lwMc
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2xClustQo
youtube.com/watch?v=UMVjToYOjbM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwns2DWwYKM
youtube.com/watch?v=OzHE5q1NGa4
youtube.com/watch?v=aSHcFlNOElE
youtube.com/watch?v=H3QGvXCLqDY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why was the episode so bad?

Grateful Dead + Beach Boy is the best fight in part 5 and one of the best fights in the entire series. Prove me wrong

Why was the episode so good?

Muda beatdown ruined with the URYAAAAA instead of WRYYYYYY. My wife's son started crying since they ruined his favorite part.

b8

The complaints about this episode are literal autism.

the moment where the beatle pops out of his head and shortly after was animated terribly. basically a still. the muda rush was dissapointing. mista and the sexpistols are ALWAYS annoying.

streamable.com/bc2ff
I feel like I don't apreciate JoJo stuff much on the first viewing. After watching it a second time...yeah it's kino

see

I can't
Too bad it's all downhill from that point on.

Fantastic episode. Just wish they brought back Giorno's life shot when punching Cioccolata. I think its a missed opportunity to have never brought it back and not use it for this, but still a great fight and a great end to it, that Wryyy was unexpected yet great.

metallica vs epitath exists

Attached: 1551726392490.jpg (260x358, 60K)

Seriously, why are Villain vs Villain fights so great?

It says WRYYYYYY in the human letters.

You could tell the moments in the episode where they were probably like "yeah don't worry about that part, save the budget for the muda rush" but other than that it was fantastic.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-24-18h52m10s285.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Tell them user. Translators > Original author.

The Muda rush was good and the WRYYYY was alright, man but t annoyed me that he didn't got absolutely destroyed to gory bits like in the manga. Overall its a light 7/10

Dumb gaijin, no more anime for you.

No it says ウリヤ in those

It is, but Metallica is still better

Go back to watch jojotubers

Because the MCs are so bland.

The best fight in Part 5 is the final race for the arrow
Don't @ me

I keep having wet dreams about xForts. She's just too hot, sisters.

This episode was based solely around the MUDA Rush and the music sorta keeps going? The song should've ended when Cioccolata hit the dumpster. youtu.be/9ft84HP1NIA

This but unironically.

I'm one of the thousands that got into JoJo from all the "Kono Dio da XD" memes. Am I still welcome here?

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I was not being ironic

no, go back to db super threads

Yeah, it was really great...

Attached: 1552856649144.png (763x1080, 2M)

No, sorry. These threads are only for people who were reading Jojo before the anime started.

Kicking the "bullet" up into the propeller blade makes no sense, you really expect me to buy that he could calculate how the bullet would react to hitting a moving propeller blade, on the fly in what must have been 5 or so seconds?

It was especially silly because a much more sensible answer would have been to have him kick the bullet over to Number 5, and have him direct it into Cioccolatta's head.

yes because giorno has been shown many many times to have a 500000 IQ

No
You should've gotten in through ROAD ROLLER and MUDAMUDAMUDA memes back in 2007.

Attached: 744W4EF.gif (300x150, 154K)

Why do I feel bad for Secco? Fuck.

Attached: 1557942378793.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

he's free now, he could get 6 or maybe even 7 sugar cubes now

I don't think ANY IQ is high enough to make a calculation like that; there's simply too many unknown variables

Not for long....

Giorno's thoughts are beyond mortal comprehension

>7 sugar cubes
Whoa now let's not go mad with power here user.

Post your favorite fight from each part

PB: Jonathan vs DIO at the mansion
BT: Joseph vs Whammu
SC: Dio vs Jotaro
DiU: Josuke vs Kira
VA: Prosciutto + Pesci vs Bruno + Mista
SO: Sports Maxx vs Hermes
SBR: Johnny and Gyro vs Ringo
JJL: haven't read yet

is sex pistols the worst stand of all time

Sounds like what a brainlet would say.

JJL: Old Johnny Joestar vs Josuke

>7 whole sugar cubes

Talk about flying too close to the sun there.

t. sub 200 IQ

No, that would be Kiss.

Agreed but guard westwood vs jolyne was better, for jojolion its damo vs everyone.

Imagine...

Did Ciocolatta really scream "YOU ARE SO MEAN!" to Giorno? Thats hilarious.

Attached: 1553988427232.jpg (581x819, 63K)

What the fuck was the point of Hermes even

HIGHLY NOT SAFE IMAGE FOR SECCO, DO NOT LET HIM SEE THIS IMAGE

Attached: 18247625.jpg (922x521, 42K)

God I wish I could be Trish's toilet

PB: who cares
BT: Joseph vs Straizo
SC: Gamer vs Jotaro
DiU: Highway Star
VA: Greenday and Oasis
SBR: the Entire D4C arc
JJL: Josuke vs Ozone Baby vs Jobin

>Those punches during the wryyy
It sounded like a goddamn machinegun. I can't believe people didn't like it.

She will dump all the black mans cum on you

The entire Solitary Confinement arc is some of the most insane battles Araki has ever written, so much shit going on at the same time. its peak SO

people didnt like it?

Superfly, probably

SC: Mariah (Bastet)
VA: Grateful Dead & Beach Boy
SO: Underworld
SBR: Ringo vs Gyro
JJL: Ozone Baby

Yeah and I can't believe people are attracted to others of their same gender but here we are, people are dumb

>PB: who cares
>Also missing SO, meaning you either skipped it or didn't like it
>Preferring younger D'Arby to older D'Arby
Sorry user but your opinions are wrong

PB: Jonathan and Zeppeli vs Tarkus
SC: Jotaro vs D'arby poker
DiU: Janken
VA: Epitaph vs Metallica
SO: C-Moon
SBR: Last D4C fight
JJL: so far, vitamin C

I started reading the manga in high school because American education is shit, so I would finish my course work early and read shit on my phone

yeah it's cool when they vary the sound effects of the stands. I really liked in the KC reveal the metallic "ching" KC makes when it skips time.

HIDOI something, so I guess yeah. I liked the "YOU SICK BASTARD!" better to be honest.

Horrible taste

Ooh, even better.

>Janken
Really? This for me was one of my least favorite fights and I always forget it exists. If it weren't for the wonky stand fights for most of Part 3 Id call it my least favorite. Im curious, why do you enjoy it so much? Not trying to sound like an asshole, I'm genuinely curious

I wanna protect Trish all night long.

Attached: 74578774_p0.jpg (1000x1283, 1.15M)

>The absolute brilliant bullshit that is the Underworld fight

I hope Stone Ocean gets announced within the next two years. Batshit Araki is BEST Araki.

Attached: 1401930310636.png (255x385, 78K)

>cio being able to hurt a stand using a scalpel
>the tree giorno created using GE didn't reflect the damage being done to it because of the mold back to cio
>gio being able to use GE's ability with his foot, without having to use his arms like was stated during B.I.G. arc
woah, so this is the power of hack writing

Attached: 1515177439434.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

>My wife's son
Stop this. It's your son. You don't need to tell us it's not yours.

It was entertaining to me. The asspull at the end made me laugh. I like it in a comedic sense.
Most of part 4s real fights were pretty boring to me.

Attached: CUBE.PNG.png (240x240, 127K)

Too much of Sex Pistols' retarded voice
7 pages didn't deliver

She doesn't like me to call him my son.

yeah, i think hes back

Attached: hes back.jpg (1649x1018, 200K)

this

He said "nante hidoi yarou".
"Hidoi" technically can be translated like "mean", but that's a translation that fits way more when some teenage girl says it. They should have gone with "cruel" or "awful".
For some reason they left out of the "yarou" part, which, in this context, means "bastard" or "son of a bitch".
Also, "nante" could be translated as "what a" in this context.
In other words, the translation should have been "What a cruel son of a bitch", or maybe "You cruel son of a bitch" because it's more fitting even if it's partially incorrect.
Study japanese.

Yes because people who try to gate-keep fanbases are more annoying than any normie that got in because of popular memes. Still, people are going to call you out if you post overused unfunny memes, and its not like Jojo has a shortage of memes anyone. Anyone is welcome, this isn't "muh secret fanclub, especially given the popularity in Japan"

I liked the 7 page but it needed to way longer than just 30 seconds it needed to be atleast a minute long needed more blood and gore and more MUDAMUDAMUDA in it
8/10 maybe the blu rays will add Cio being ripped apart by it

Attached: 1541561908202.jpg (1000x1815, 394K)

PB: Jonathan, Speedwagon and police vs DIO at the mansion
BT: Joseph and Stroheim vs Santana
SC: Crusaders vs D'Arby the elder
DiU: Koichi and Jotaro vs Kira
VA: King Crimson vs Metallica
SO: skipped
SBR: Johnny vs The World Diego
JJL: haven't read yet

Based

What is he looking at, Yea Forums?

Yes.

We aren't better than that

>skipping parts

SO was fucking boring but I didnt even bother listing. Maybe C-moon
not an argument

There was a lot of 'forgetting' involved in gold experience

PB: Jonathan vs Dio at the mansion
BT: Joseph vs Whamu
SC: Tie between N'doul and Vanilla Ice
DiU: Sheer Heart Attack
VA: Chariot Requiem
SO: JailHouseLock
SBR: The world
JJL: Blue Hawaii

Not unless you had already watched the OVA and played Heritage. Either way, if you didn't skip the part you saw the jojo rick roll in, then you're forgiven.

>Feel nothing when anime character die left and right
>Feel something tightening in my heart when the pistols start whimpering and crying about Mista

Why

Women's legs, probably. Have you not seen the show?

It's not supposed to be an argument I'm just pointing something out.
If I were to see a red car driving by the street and said "look a red car" you wouldn't say "not an argument"
Here I saw horrible taste and said "look, horrible taste".

JJL: Gappy vs Jobin, it's gonna happen, ORAORAORA vs SPEEEEEEYAH

>araki legitimately thinks homosexuality is disgusting

not an argument

It's most likely because with human characters we tend to see them as complexities of good/evil, innocent/guilty etc. With non-humans we typically see them as one thing and generalize. It's why people tend to feel a lot sadder when a nice dog dies in a movie than a human, because we see dogs as pure innocence. You probably feel the same towards the Pistols

muda rush was good but secco freaking out over sugarcubes was better

Is the "Part 6 is bad" meme a thing because people can't get over the shocking ending?

pretty much

Nah it's just kind of...there. It doesn't help that a lot of it just takes place in a prison. The novelty wears off fast.

Or it could be that people have their own tastes and opinions and genuinely don't like it

Excuse me? why?

The MUDA rush was great, but I wish Cioccolata was still a bunch of pieces of flesh, completely fucking dead like in the manga

It's boring up to that ending.

To remind me of my place

twitter.com/ono_kensho/status/1131960956370575362

Kensho Ono had a hard script this week

This would’ve been so much better. I think the reason so many people are a bit disappointed about the muda rush is because the subtitles were weird

>skipping parts
off yourself

PB=Same as you. Don't really remember much of the other fights, but I really like Bruford's death scene.
BT=Joseph vs Santana. Really showed how different of a JoJo Joseph was and how he dealt with a enemy slightly out of his league like Santana.
SC=Polnareff vs Alessi. Purely because it caught me completely out of fucking left field.
DiU=Josuke vs Kira. Highlights one of my favourite thing about JoJo fights, in that it's not just about the punching, it's about getting TO the punching. The rain sounding like Josuke makes me irrationally angry though.
VA=Bruno escaping from the boss. Though it's debatable whether this can be classified as a fight, I do enjoy seeing an enemy be much to powerful for the protagonist to handle and having to escape from them.
SO=Underworld. It's just great.
SBR=Wekapipo and Magenta fight. I found the gimmick of not being able to see or feel your left side was really clever.
JJL=Still working on that one very slowly. I've realized I might be reading through JoJo a bit too fast and am trying to take it more slowly. I've only gotten to the part where
Josuke meets Daiya

It's Part 5 fags taking the piss at it because their part used to be widely hated before the adaptation was announced.

the last 1/4th is the only part of Stone Ocean I enjoyed.
In retrospect, it wasn't that bad, but coming off of Vento Aureo, I was just bored once Jotaro was sidelined.
I actually have faith that anime adaption of SO will be much more enjoyable.

but to be real, I'm only looking forward to SO, so I can be closer to SBR.

Attached: lesson 2.png (360x432, 283K)

>tfw fujo who bought the french volumes 4 years ago
>dakara omae wo suki nanda = c'est pour ça que je t'aime bien = that's why I like you man no homo
>never noticed Cioccolata was gayer than George Michael's bathrobe and Freddie Mercury's mustache combined
I'm mad.

Attached: abbachio reeee.jpg (540x587, 59K)

If the Part 6 adaptation turns out to enhance the source material too, it better not spread to Part 7

>human letters

As long as you don't skip parts you are always welcome here.

>too
DP never improved upon anything

Attached: polnareff.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

When I caught up with part 5 I started reading the manga, but I started reading from the beginning of part 5. I'm currently slowly making my way through JJL

Giorno is such a boring piece of shit character. Cioccolata's voice message to Secco was better than anything Giorno did in the episode. But also
>Too much of Sex Pistols' retarded voice
this

>yes because people who try to gate-keep fanbases are more annoying than any normie that got in because of popular memes
t. normie that got in because of popular memes and got assblasted when people righfully called him out on his shit

"part 5 is bad" was a common meme before the anime came along, id assume 6 will be also be better in anime form
i personally really like part 6 but i also really didnt like the gay shit from 5, have a soft spot for comedic stuff involving trashy characters, and grew up in the south and visited florida very often so 6 kinda hits a very specific and odd niche with me

Oh come on, most people thought Part 5 was a shittier part 3 even with the fixed translations. The anime is adapting it extremely well

>first half

fine, okay opinion

>shitting on sex pistols

fuck off!

The only bad thing about it was too much Sex Pistols, they have an annoying voice that sometimes overpowers the feel of the moment in a really awkward way.

Attached: bca89dd8aa4d23138b3d7b78d951d4df.jpg (480x480, 62K)

What did the anime do to change how those people thought of it?

kek

Attached: jotaro sweat.png (994x738, 695K)

Most people have shit taste, I know. Hell most people thought Part 4 was the best part.
It's the other way round the only opinion he's right about is the shitty fucking voice they gave to Sex Pistols.
What were they thinking. It hurts my ears.

The Steely Dan beatdown was 3 pages and 20 seconds long. Basic math dictates that the muda rush should have been 50 seconds long

It's literally the same but with pretty moving pictures and sound so they get tricked into believing it's ''fixed'' now.

Math is for nerds that like to suck dick like your sissy mouth does, so fuck off.

Common sense dictates that 50 seconds of nothing but punching is way too long for video

I haven't seen the Part 3 anime since I have taste and read the manga instead, but wouldn't the Steely Dan beatdown have come at the end? While there were still several scenes after Muda rush.

You can know literally all of this by watching like 5 anime. No point in studying chikenscratch lmao

>Mold stops
>Trashman keeps doing his job
Now that's work ethic

Attached: 1553979472538.gif (500x281, 1020K)

Youre implying the relation between pages and anime beatdown time is linear.

i stumbled into a comic book shop in the 90s that had a random volume of jojo. Didn't find any online manga chapters until the 2000s tho

Hopefully the next episode ends with Secco grabbing Doppio.

can I just mention how fucking great the soundtrack for this part is

GIORNO GIOVANNA
YOU INMATURE BAKA
YOU HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY THE ARROW
I WANT YOU TO PAY MY HEAD!

Attached: 9a141ca5387faa8a71cf06050223ccd3.jpg (800x1000, 432K)

It is mediocre

it'll end with Diavolo is my guess

I can't wait for 2030 for these two faggots to get animated

>anime only friend thinks Fugo is coming back

Attached: rohan.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Stop seducing me, slut.

I'll admit I expected it to be longer but was rushed to fit a few panels from the next chapter after the beatdown. atleast it was much more intense than the steely dan one in the anime

Attached: va_color_v14_090.jpg (1560x1200, 1.23M)

I MEANT PAT.

Attached: b-be kind.jpg (617x600, 251K)

you're not even mediocre you sad loser

>tards not realizing people will grow to love the beatdown over their initial overhyped expectations, just like literally every other fucking thing in jojo

never change jojothreads

also read PHF.

Attached: best.png (350x539, 328K)

POLPOL

BASED
You have to go back

Poor dude got tricked into thinking Part 5 would have good writing.

>read retarded fanfiction

Attached: muda.jpg (3836x978, 356K)

>PHF
i dont read fanfiction

Part 1 : Skipped most of it but I'm gonna say JoJo vs Dio in the mansio also
Part 2 : Didn't like any of the fights
Part 3 : Jotaro vs DIO
Part 4 : Josuke & Jotaro vs Angelo, Josuke punching his mom without a second thought was such a fun moment
Part 5 : Doppio vs Risotto, but really most of the fights are great
Part 6 : I also liked most ecounters with enemy stands, it's a tie between Made in Heaven or the Debt Collector
Part 7 : Sugar moutain into the Eleven Men, to me all of the fights are great EXCEPT Gyro vs Valentine Love Train
Part 8 : Dunno yet

Secco is basically Muttley.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (389x550, 39K)

Damn, so the subs fucked up a bit. It seemed as if either was Chocolate was too insane to understand what was going on or he wasnt taking Giorno seriously, while the "you suck bastard/what a bastard" does give the right impression of him getting angry because he got played.

Attached: 27152652_m.png (300x300, 49K)

PSA: WRY in the manga is written here as urya, not uri. The voice actiing delivery was correct. Mentioning this because I didn't know until today.

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x994, 436K)

Part 6 ED predicitons?

Particularly I'd love to see Ocean Man by Ween. Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai would be a cool nod to the community too (because of that one Weather Report youtube video), but I think it's quite unlikely.

Any songs you guys would like to see? What do you think will be?

Attached: 6283476345.jpg (1158x676, 60K)

Man, I'm enjoying the entire season so far, even after that point

bro what the fuck happens in JJL
do the universes collide or some shit? im at the part where they're on the ski lifts fighting a caterpillar rock dude

Jesus i lost so many braincells watching this fight.What was araki smoking

go to reddit if you want to compliment the part, Yea Forums is for whining, making up complaints and talking about cucks.

It's a Bizarre adventure

is the part 5 ps2 game worth playing?

I think people just love to exaggerate. Part 6 doesnt seem to be a lot of people's favorite, which in Yea Forums it translates to "its shit". Just my impressions tho.

"part 6 is bad meme" comes from the cancerous fujos that don't have 30 different dudes to draw sucking each other's dicks

No

Giorno's dumb gold experience logic didn't make sense even when animated, but damn it was way cooler

also WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 13325482_201981053533559_4202648486425891492_n.jpg (262x261, 21K)

I wish his muda's were as ruthless as the ones he used against Ghiaccio, but I liked the OST they used. The animation could've been a bit better too.

Attached: YOUREGONNANEEDALOTMOREPOWERTHANTHAT.jpg (850x755, 178K)

>does give the right impression of him getting angry because he got played.
Yeah. I occasionally notice mistakes in the subs. For example, in the boat scene where Narancia is talking to Bucciarati, the subs say "I'll defeat the boss with you", when the translation should be "We'll defeat the boss together". These aren't major mistakes, but it's still a shame they appear.

Also
>david productions
>there is a huge beatdown scene?Hold my beer while i put the same frames on loop for 1 minute

This, the Debt Collector fight is kino

Attached: so_color_v05_031.png (1560x1200, 3.86M)

this was one of my favorites fight of part 5 but the anime made it less good. Let's see what the next episode has to offer.
Strange since so far the anime enhanced many fights imo

They did like 6-7 cuts though. They just said how many mudas were on each page instead of dragging it out to some arbitrary time.

This fight has always been covered in bullshit, from the mangled zombie parts, Giorno getting BTFO by a stray arm and leg, the lack of clarity on what is living/dead, Sex Pistols being killed by A FUCKING SCALPEL, and the whole Gold Experience bullshit. MUDA and Giorno characterization is the only thing that saves it

Anime only:
1) Jonathan vs Dio
2) Joseph vs Wham
3) Polnareff, Iggy ( and Avdol?) vs Vanilla Ice
4) Josuke and Rohan vs Highway Star
5) Train fight though I liked most of the fights

If anything I feel like it’s the opposite, I see more people liking the ending than anything else in SO

If DP doesn't get What a Wondeful World for the second half of Part 6 I won't watch their Part 7 adaptation. I know it's not from the mid to late 2000's, but who cares

wtf bros i hated Giorno in the manga but in the anime he's absolutely based

Attached: drugs.jpg (540x715, 137K)

Johnathan vs Dio round 2 (when he becomes a vampire)
Joseph vs Straizo
Iggy vs Petshop
Highway Star
Either Little Feet or King Crimson vs Metallica
Made in Heaven
Sugar Mountain Spring
Ozone baby

Attached: formaggio.png (378x594, 516K)

SECCO VS BRUNO IS A STRAIGHT UP BRAWL AND I CAN'T WAIT

The voice acting really makes that a let down compared to the Ghiacco fight youtube.com/watch?v=DAgolXAC3ek

I honestly still prefer the manga fights, but I suspect its because they left a huge impression the first time I read the manga. The only one I like better in anime format is babyface.

Probably because he bitches and moans about the quality of a Japanese cartoon.

well it didn't matter how long it was i'm just glad it was more brutal than I expected.

I'd rather they save it so the song plays out during the ending of the final episode of SO. I know they don't use licensed songs outside of the credits, but god damn it would make my heart ache seeing Emporio meeting the alternate universe crew while hes crying and What a Wonderful World plays

the VA really makes him a lot more likable and empathetic

7 min MUDA this episode?

Johnathan vs Dio in the mansion
Joseph vs Straizo
Iggy vs Petshop
Josuke vs Kira
Rissoto vs Doppio

Yeah I can see why user, and babyface was kinda a noname fight they treated it well in the anime.

PB:JoJo and Zeppeli vs Tarkus
BT: Caesar vs Whamuu
SC: Jotaro vs Dio
DIU: Yuuya vs Terinosuke ties with Josuke and Okuyasu vs Kira
VA: Really hard. Prosciutto and Pesci vs Bruno and Mista, Risotto vs Diavolo, so many cool moments... I'll pick Narancia vs Formaggio just because I think it's underrated as fuck but any fight with King Crimson is bomb as fuck.
SO: The final fight against Pucci. Emporio killing him is my favorite part though.
SBR: 11 men.
JJL: Josuke and Joshuu vs the tree.

What makes Trish so erotic and fuckable?

Attached: 1552757628597.jpg (2560x1440, 803K)

Her exclusive preference for BBC

Little Feet and White Album both exist.

we better get edits like this for diavolo

If Sawashiro doesn't reprise Jolyne, who should voice her?

Attached: reza-kabir-jolyne-cujoh.jpg (750x1000, 282K)

>the tree giorno created using GE didn't reflect the damage being done to it because of the mold back to cio
The mold is a independent living thing, all Green Day does is spread it.

kys trishfag

>Little Feet
>Makes people little
BRAVO ARHACKI

it came out to a total of 30 secs but it was great
had to change my pantsu afterwards tbqhwyf

Attached: 1WK5Zxb.png (1344x706, 904K)

Hold me Yea Forums... I'm scared...

Attached: Pol.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

based Yuya

>seven (7) days until our boy is back

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 31 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.48_[2019.05. (1920x1080, 2.59M)

who?

>The Hand
>Attacks things with its hand (singular)
Holy fuck

>Sawashiro doesn't reprise Jolyne
user...

>turns into a fucking turtle

wtf why do i think secco is really adorable now? They way he was freaking out over sugar cubes was really cute.

>temporarily swaps souls with a turtle

>Sex Pistols
>Mista is sexy
wow!

i wonder if he survived the universe reset like the dolphin

the wryyyy was realy good, muda's were kinda weak

Sorry user, but she likes black men only

what's his name again?

>Tower of Grey
>Hijacks a plane
wow

>The Sun
>is a sun
wow holy fucking shit this guys a genius

>Beach Boy
>Pesci is in fact a boy
woah...

>PB: Jonathan vs DIO at the mansion
What else is there anyway?
>BT: Joseph vs Esidisi
The moment we could see Joseph being strong enough to hold his ground against the Pillar Men was cathartic.
>SC: Vanilla Ice
>DiU: Josuke vs Kira
>VA: Little Feet vs Aerosmith
Like the stand off at the end.

Someone should loop the first 4 seconds of the beat down. Love that part.

Yeah i agree, but the fact that he stops between every shot really weakens the whole thing

>Narancia dies in 2 episodes

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7K)

PB: Jonathan vs Dio at mansion
BT: Joseph vs Straizo
SC: Either Everyone vs N'doul or the first D'Arby
DiU: Jotaro and Koichi vs Kira
VA: Doppio vs Risotto
SO: Jolyne vs Westwood
SBR: Johnny vs Diego
JJL: Josuke vs Damo

here's the full thing
i'lll make it later when im not lazy
youtu.be/esMLQJRqNYs

Reminder that President Valentine literally did nothing wrong, and that Johnny Joestar is a violent person who visibly wants to kill people all the time.

>b-but he had no problem with shoving people into other dimensions
Johnny had no problem with ending human life if it meant he could walk again/

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>during notorious CHASE fight
if giorno loses his hand he can't use ge oh no,
Now he kicks a branch (also araki can't decide what's living and what's not) and turns into a bullet
HACK

>tower of grey
>is a fly
>superfly
>is a tower
WTF ARAKI

>someone who actually likes narancia
based

Son of a fucking bitch whore

I just want Numa Numa as the JoJolion anime ED

>Tower of Grey
>is a fly
>Superfly
>is a grey tower
what the FUCK did Araki mean by this

Ep 32 (They Called him Diavolo): Ends with Diavolo reveal
Ep 33 (The Requiem Plays Quietly Part 1): Ends slightly after they realize they've switched bodies
Ep 34 (The Requiem Plays Quietly Part 2): Ends with Narancia's death
Ep 35 (Diavolo Rising): Ends with the reveal that Diavolo was in Mista's body
Ep 36 (King of Kings): Ends with the death of Bucciarati and Giorno stabbing himself with the arrow.
Ep 37 (Gold Experience Requiem): Ends with the defeat of Diavolo
Ep 38 (Sleeping Slaves Part 1): Ends with whatever happens midway through Sleeping Slaves
Ep 39 (Sleeping Slaves Part 2): Ends with Giorno sitting as Mafia boss

Attached: image.png (500x733, 466K)

dude this manga is like 20 years old

Who hates Narancia?

I don't get part 7's ending regarding the corpse. Diego succesfully put the corpse in the lift as Valentine wanted, but they said it wont work the way he wanted it to?

Attached: oh no.png (1273x716, 816K)

I do

That "WRYYYYYY" gave me chills.

FINALLY

Mainly this because of Puccis and Dios relation

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7bcu3lwMc

yeah whatever xforts

My understanding is that the last person to touch the corpse imparts his will onto it, and becomes 'lucky'. Since Dio died, and no one actually touched it afterwards, it just went into the center of the Earth.

>justice for best squadra bois
based

only retards hate Narancia user, he's based

what the fuck are you doing reading a jojo thread on Yea Forums without having read the manga?

PB: Not a lot to choose from but yeah, Jonathan vs DIO at the mantion
SC: Older barbie
VA: Train fight
SO: Pucci vs Jolyne just before he grabs the baby
SBR: Catch the Rainbow, although it's close with a lot of others
JJL: Vitamin C

I was initially dreading their animation of Sleeping Slaves, but I'll do anything to hear Bruno's voice one more time

you only like narancia because he looks like a girl

Roughly how long do you guys spend on one page of the manga. I've started reading more slowly after realizing that despite reading the text and scanning the page I sometimes don't fully understand what exactly is going on.

Mista doesnt look to black, neither does Bruno. Keep your cuck fantasies in your head.

Attached: 1552967229051.png (1280x720, 932K)

What's an xfort?

Cute Brunochad

how is that a bad thing

She doesn't like Bruno or Mista

>Jojo isn't gay, my dudes. What are you talking about?

Attached: gay as fuck.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

What? Did I miss some news regarding her?

>gio being able to use GE's ability with his foot, without having to use his arms like was stated during B.I.G. arc
He doesn't use GE's ability, he just kicks it up into the propeller.
1. SP kicks the bullet to Giorno
2. Giorno turns the bullet into a branch ("living")
3. Cioccolata destroys the branch with his mold, because his mold only affects living things
4. Giorno kicks the piece of branch that was destroyed by the mold into the propeller
5. Because the piece of branch is now "dead" it reverts to it's initial form, a bullet. It gets kicked into the propeller by Giorno at the right angle to be shot into Cioccolata's face

TLDR: he didnt use GE's ability with his foot, he just kicked the dying piece of branch into the propeller, which made it revert into it's initial form (the bullet SP killed)

Attached: 1.png (579x413, 603K)

are you reading the colored version or monochrome scans? because the art in the latter in a lot harder to parse due to the scan quality.

32 is Green Day/Oasis Part 3, we still have like 4 more chapters of that fight to get through before Diavolo

Shit, forgot DiU. Sheeeeeer heart attack there

They actually ruined the 7 page muda. DP YOU HAD ONE JOB AND YOU FAILED.

Attached: p.png (319x450, 174K)

>Excited as fuck for the 7 page beatdown
>Steely Dan's ended up being significantly better

Attached: 1366431648519.png (601x695, 5K)

Can't wait seeing that little shit die. Worst Passione

Attached: 1476739358608.png (250x419, 84K)

I can't really list exact favorites so I'll just list ones that stuck with me
PB: Jonathan vs Jack the Ripper, Jonathan vs Bruford
BT: Joseph vs Straizo, Joseph vs Esidesi
SC: Hanged man, both Oingo and Boingo, Iggy vs Petshop
DiU: Part 4 is boring but the Ratt fight and Aqua necklace were pretty good
VA: Secco vs Bruno, Pesci vs Bruno
SO: Honestly its hard to choose but I'd say Sky High, Jailhouse Lock, Jumpin Jack Flash, and the poison dart frog arc are my favorite if i had to choose.
SBR: Tatoo you, Ringo, Catch the Rainbow
JJL: I'm waiting for it to finish but I like the vitamin C fight a lot

How do you fuck Zombie Bruno? Which stand do you use to make him capable of having a boner?

She likes them big and black. After the events of Part 5 she becomes a black cock addicted slut and has 4 black children.

why did Secco seem upset after hearing this? did he realize that Cio died?

Shhh, don't criticize it here. You'll trigger him.

Coloured version. I didn't want to admit it but I might just be a brainlet

How do you explain the beetle

>Mista doesnt look to black, neither does Bruno
that is why she doesnt like them
keep delusional, white guys have no chance

giorno literally stuck his hand in mista's boxers and fondled his dick in one chapter, and you think this is the most homo thing that jojo has done?
and remember pic related

Attached: jojo isnt gay wtf.gif (462x300, 1.66M)

I was thinking they could squeeze the reveal right at the end of the next episode if the end of Green Day/Oasis is paced quickly enough

The hottest man ever known. Makes us girls wet like a waterfall.

>Disneyland
>Dis knee land
>Polnareffland
>Polnareff doesn't have knees anymore

Attached: tenor.gif (278x234, 500K)

Didn't Giorno grab him?

whenever i reach a part where i don't understand, I just look at the pictures and speed read until we get to the next arc. I remember doing it for the Chocolate Disco fight

Attached: Shalltearpopcorn.png (548x603, 406K)

I liked it

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Attached: 1551971461957.jpg (2332x1810, 723K)

Hot. I wonder who raised them.

if the animation was better, it would've been tiers better. They half assed it, you can tell by the second part of the animation, theres like two frames

I didn't outright dislike it, but Steely Dan's was done more justice in the anime than Cioccolata's

HorribleSubs is trash that has literally been making up shit in subs for years. Your analysis of the "mistakes" you mentioned that aren't even wrong are by far the least glaring things.

Stop pretending you know Japanese you autistic fucking faggots.

Does it work?

>Baby Face
>can rape women
What did he mean by this?

can i just point out that i love how DP represents gold experience's powers visually by making everything it touches gold (imbued with life) and with a specific sound effect? this shot right here is fucking kino

Attached: 7f692603e99b3b6ea35e74f69b4c06ad.png (929x498, 379K)

Yeah but Araki always go with "haha bros fondle their balls all the time no homo we are getting married to girls later" but there has been at least 3 gay couples in this part so far. Araki was really repressed, poor guy.

He isn't wrong about anything he said though. He's pointing out that in this context, even though it was translated correctly technically , it didn't make as much sense as something else they could've translated it as
Take a chill pill as stop sperging out

HorribleSubs is crunchyroll genius. That's why the subs are horrible.

>Stop pretending you know Japanese you autistic fucking faggots.
Why do you even care?

The whole episode was so good bros.

Attached: 1549352906596.gif (348x261, 1.31M)

I dont think having gay couples in your manga is a sign that a married man with kids is actually a repressed bisexual

Nah

Don't listen to contrarians this was unironically the best episode in JoJo so far

do you anons think they'll bother to include the requiem stands in the ending?

its almost like its anime and its jojo at that

it's normal for faggots to project their gayness onto other people. it's a coping mechanism. that's why "heh homophobes are secretly gay" is a common phrase

I'm just disappointed he didn't get dismembered by the punches like in the manga.

Anyway, am I remembering wrong from reading a fanfic or something, or didn't Polnareff discover the arrow's power to make Requiem stands when Chariot accidentally prickled a finger on the arrow and made everything in a wide radius fall asleep?

I remember this clearly but I was re-reading VA last night and didn't find anything like that. Also god damn is that finale rushed and confusing, good luck David trying to fix that clusterfuck.,

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 31 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.07_[2019.05.2 (1280x720, 1.38M)

I hope not

First half:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z2xClustQo

Second half:
youtube.com/watch?v=UMVjToYOjbM

Attached: stone_ocean_zine_by_josukespimphand_dco8gpn-pre.jpg (724x1103, 295K)

I liked it. Nobody else matters.

>PB: Jonathan vs DIO
>BT: Joseph vs Whammu and then Joseph vs Kars
>SC: Jotaro vs Dio and then Josuke vs Anubis
>DiU: Josuke vs Kira and then Josuke vs Akira
>VA: Giorno & Mista vs Ghiaccio
>SO: Waiting for the anime
>SBR: Waiting for the anime
>JJL: Waiting for the anime

>Jonathan vs Dio in the Joestar Mansion
>Joseph vs Esidesi
>Steely Dan and the Lovers
>Superfly
>Grateful Dead and Beach Boy
I'm reading the manga but I haven't passed the anime yet please no bully

Why are people complaining about the wryyyyyaaaah. Im no linguist but that aaahh at the end its pretty obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwns2DWwYKM
it seems an alternative version of this track is playing when giorno climbs on the tree
I wish they would play stardust requiem when bruno's soul ascends in the sky

You remembered right.

Attached: 1533750260429.jpg (1560x1200, 987K)

Shit you right, disregard my post. I actually forgot about the beetle. Arakism is contagious

>Talking Head
>Is a tongue that doesn't talk
Umm Araki?

How dare you reply to me

The story is all over the place. It was getting real boring for a while but it is really picking up right now.

It's also normal for jews to project their sexual insecurities onto the goyim.

>sperging this much
Embarrassing.

>part 1
>i got this idea for a cool story let's go with it
>part 2
>let's proceed with the plan but have a fun protag this time
>part 3
>i had this cool idea for punch ghosts let's experiment
>part 4
>let's chill for a bit and have fun
>part 5
>idk i like italy and i had this idea for DIO's son so eh
>part 6
>jojo in prison and also female jojo cause i can? actually fuck it let's end the series
>part 7
>i like history i like horses i like races, but let's take our time with the chapters this time
>part 8
>let's chill for a bit and have fun again

>he never fondled his bros as a sign of friendship
what a sad person

>Anyway, am I remembering wrong from reading a fanfic or something, or didn't Polnareff discover the arrow's power to make Requiem stands when Chariot accidentally prickled a finger on the arrow and made everything in a wide radius fall asleep?

I remember this exactly too, are you sure you didn't miss that scene?

PB: Jonathan vs DIO, I don't really remember anything else
SC: D'Arby elder
DiU: Sheer Heart Attack
VA: It's really hard to choose just one, but I'm gonna go with Ciocolatta + Secco
SO: The beginning of Made in Heaven when everything starts speeding
SBR: Hot Pants + Diego vs Funny Valentine
JJL: Damo

tell me about any other shonen with these levels of homoerotism
also
>implying repressed gays don't marry women all the time out of pressure

>only two wilburys left

Attached: rainglasses.png (368x368, 140K)

True

Can’t they just rewrite it if it’s too retarded?

Part 1 is actually
>hey this Fist of the North Star thing is pretty popular I could make the same thing but gayer

Baki is a billion times gayer.

For the record I mean that's what is doing, not Araki.

>Skipping part 6
Based

gayer than men into high fashion rubbing their faces together?

Twice even

whoa, that's more than my hand has fingers

Stop being gay

Araki actually planned out the first 3 parts before starting with phantom blood, dunno why he didn't introduce stands at first, but i guess he wanted each part to have a different fighting style.

Anime only warning

>PB: Jonathan vs. DIO at the mansion
>BT: Joseph vs. Whammu
>SDC: Vanilla Ice vs. Polnareff + Iggy
>DiU: Josuke vs. Kira
>VA: Epitaph vs. Risotto

Fake and gay

Not thread related, but this definitely reminds me of Kojima

He had a few ideas planned out, not the whole thing

sorry user you're not talking to araki

imagine being this on denial

PB: Dio vs Danny
BT: Joseph vs Volcano
SC: Fake Kakyoin vs Cherry
DiU: Josuke vs Video Game that his mom forced him to turn off.
VA: Bruno vs Air in second OP
SO: Emporio
SBR: Hey Ya! vs Pocoloco
JJL: Josefumi feeding Kira a Rokakaka fruit

Araki isn't a closetted case like Kishimoto. He's fully aware where his inclinations lie (bi I'd guess personally). Just because he goes no homo after drawing the gay doesn't mean he means it. And even if he does, his characters could be bi like himself.
Moreover italy probably probably looks like a gay paradise from the pov of a japanese fashionisto. Of course he'd draw a lot of gay men in it.

>mista and the sexpistols are ALWAYS annoying.
indeed bruh

look of determination

it's real
he did plan out the scenario for each part and the fact that it would follow a different jojo ending with DIO's defeat in part 3

Two western-inspired men with gratuitous amounts of homoeroticism in their work
Doesnt mean theyre actually attracted to men, just that theyre not shy about having their characters express it

There's nothing wrong with fondling your friends, you degenerate homosexual

Yeah but not stuff like the stands

Secco will never get his sugar cubes again...

I didn't like the final fight of SBR. It felt way to fanservicey that Araki not only brought back Dio but also gave him The World

No. The climax is the highlight of part 6. The bad parts of part 6 are the fights from Dragon's dream and Yo Yo Ma and the waste of time that is the Dio sons shit, since aside the awesome Underworld fight, they're a complete waste of space and just build up for a potential Giorno appearance that never comes.

The rest is pretty good.

Maybe not Araki but Kojima is definitely hiding something, you don't just simply give an actor you really like chopsticks with gold embroidery

I don't think this implies they're gay. Secco was the only thing that cioccolata actually cared for other than killing, he saw him more as a pet than anything. Secco is a retard so unless cioccolata has a fetish I doubt this was meant romantically.
He probably put two and two together and assumed since he wasn't answering the phone. Cioccolata saying he loves him also made it seem like he wasn't sure if he could actually beat giorno.

It would've worked fine as the finale to the whole series I think.

it wasn't fanservice it was arakiservice, he loves dio.

I think Kojima legitimately worships some people

your opinions are shit and you should kys

For some reason, they cut half of what Cioccolata was saying in his voice message. Moreover, they left out every substantial part he states about the situation on the battlefield, like the target in the Coliseum and being shot in the head, and only kept his personal sentiments to Secco.

>I don't think this implies they're gay.
Suki is not a word to take lightly in the japanese language, user.

is anyone streaming the live broadcast?

Can you send me the link

My mail [email protected]

That reason is pacing.

>muh part 6/7/8 round panel
Naissu.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 31 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.20_[2019.05.2 (1280x720, 114K)

Oh damn, I wasn't speed reading either. I guess the scans were missing that part and I didn't notice. Thanks guys. It's been a while since I read manga, and since batoto died (and it seems very incomplete now?) I've struggled to find a good site for that.

probably keeping it for the next episode

I thought it worked. I didnt see diego overcoming act 4 coming and the lucy finish was clever.

That and the fact there were already two other gay couples shown like, what makes this one so hard to believe other than theyre sex freaks?

being homoerotic is unironically manly, it shows that you're confident enough in your masculinity to others, even other men

Araki is ahead of his time

Attached: 23.png (161x171, 30K)

Maybe in the manga. It was shitty as fuck in the anime.

it's the way of the greeks
the foundation of western civilization

>"I love you"
>uh t-they aren't gay

Araki also literally says in his manga book that you can portray romantic relationships between men and women aren't necessary.

Don't talk about my boy Rykiel like that

Attached: 1463484967197.png (467x750, 636K)

I only thought the green baby and yo yo ma arcs were whack.

Do you guys know any girls that like JoJo? What’s her favorite part?

That's the second voice message, coming next week

to animefags
remember to drop the cartoon after polnareff vs. Diavolo "battle", story is worthless beyond that point

I wish I did

It's the weakest bit of a god-tier part, so it balances out to being kinda cool, but stupid.

Gio best boy cute and pure also badass CUTE

Attached: 89846EAA-E707-4D5C-8D00-6D6079C2CE1C.jpg (1239x748, 167K)

They didn't cut anything, Secco only got that info in the second voice message he received right after he "resurfaced".

Wow funny joke never read this one before
Go back to discord you ape

Yes, I'm gonna ask her

>Araki also literally says in his manga book that you can portray romantic relationships between men and women aren't necessary.
Speaking of something related to that, I find very amusing how the reason he wrote Jolyne in part 6 was because he finally understood women after getting married, and felt ashamed about his old manga about the makeup girl.

I know my roommates sister loves it but I never asked him what her favorite was

>Those machine gun sfx
>Dat WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY
>Cioccolata's dumb moaning in the background

The more I watch it the better it gets.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-24-20h44m30s637.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Do you guys know any girls
Let me stop you right there

4 and 7

If it was the real Diego who overcame the curse of his Dino stand and awakened his true stand, not the one given by someone else, and it's revealed that it is The World, that would have been hype.
Instead asspulling Diego + Za Warudo out of another dimension didn't feel really earned

I thought he wrote Jolyne because his daughter told him to

is the FBI even trying anymore?

Attached: fbi.jpg (567x374, 40K)

I don't know if that's why he wrote Jolyne, since Lisa Lisa felt more like an apology. I might have forgotten though.

based and arakipilled

>he thinks it's a joke
>he thinks i'm retarded enough to go to discord

Attached: 9927e2344e805583e35c966505a2a2cd.jpg (831x1226, 176K)

Why do you think that

I do. They were toxic turbo autistic otherkin lesbians who believed themselves to be Kakyoin and Caesar respectively. Became transmen later. Terrible people, they also smelled bad.

Secco is his pet

Seven.

Meaniehead.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1852x1042, 404K)

I do
but she became ftm
She did a pretty hot Weather Report cosplay after transitioning and I still beat off to it

hearsay
People always talk about Araki interviews but ive never seen links to one

Because Cio is above bestiality

the girls i know that like jojo actually read the manga and don't skip parts, unlike the men i know that are into jojo that just watch the fights on youtube and refuse to touch the manga
their favourite parts are usually 4 or 7

Attached: __weather_report_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_shin_geum_ha__994bb9634f473eb273695e61d987a131.pn (700x990, 871K)

Why did DP have to make Trish so fucking ugly in the first half of the anime when she’s the only fuckable girl in this part besides that OL with the fat ass at the end of the Baby Face fight.

>t. fugone

Attached: 1557502562975.png (892x435, 122K)

If that's not a joke then you're more than retarded enough to kill yourself right now
And considering you use the "based and pilled" meme I'm sure you are

>They removed the part where Giorno tells Chocolate to know his place and that mercy was too good for him before he dismembers him
Other than that good episode, it's just that this is one of the more iconics scenes showcasing Giorno's personality, which we don't get to see much of, so it's a bit upsetting that it was changed.

Fuck america i am from Iceland user

Please send link

I want to femdom Secco

Lisa Lisa literally didn't do anything

Post it

While I love Lisa Lisa, she was kind of a flat character compared to the agressive, more openly sexual, rounder Part 6 characters IMO.

>okayish animation
>WRYYYAAA was great, MUDAs were good but more like Ghiaccio would have been better
>10/10 sound effects
>way less blood and Cioccolata's body is not mangled. I imagine it's a censoring problem because the body's innards are usually what don't pass the censors
>missing the opportunity to bring back the life punch to make things more brutal
>no clear shot of Giorno's absolutely furious face, my personal favorite part of the beatdown

Attached: giornoop1.png (278x278, 184K)

I tell my pets I love them like every day. Cause they're important to me not because I want to fuck them. Tiziano and squalo seemed gay and it was heavily implied they were. Cioccolata and Secco did not seem that way.

Is there anyone who can speak Nippon? Because this just seems so out of place that I feel like the translators fucked up again

Weather Report is only good before he recovers his memory

Part 6 has it flaws like every part but I think is in a bad position too.
So westernfags usually binge read jojo. Part 6 is sandwiched between VA and SBR. VA has crazy pacing and you can easily read it in days. The minor villains and the fights are popular. When you get to part 6, the pacing is slower and most minor villains are just minions. This may be a downgrade for people who enjoyed the antagonists and fights in VA, especially la squadra. To make matters worse, people keep hearing about SBR and how its the best shit ever, so people just want to read part 7 and then catch up even if it means speedreading part 6.
This is just an observation, I could be wrong.

Fun fact: Araki originally intended for Trish to be a nudist after finding out that nudism was popular in Italy at the time.
Her pubes would've had black spots on them like Diavolo's hair, which would've served as a hint to Diavolo's identity.
Instead of just outright killing her, Diavolo would've tried to force her to put some pants on and only resorted to trying to kill her when she refused.
When Araki told his editor about this idea, the editor said, and I quote, "No."

you're not japanese, stupid

PB: Jonathas vs DIO at the mansion. (I loved how the show already had a climatic fight scene in Ep. 3)

BT: Joseph vs Kars (Joseph launching Kars into space is peak Jojo bullshit to me)

SC: D'arby (Great suspense and high stakes)

DiU: Josuke vs Kira (I loved the back and forth betwen the two, trying to figure out how to out maneuver the other.)

VA: Grateful Dead + Beach Boy (This was a hard choice, but I love how Pesci develops during the fight. It's the intensity of each character taking their RESOLVE to the limit.)

SO: Heavy Weather (Pucci and Weather's relationship is a highlight of the part. It's also weird as fuck.)

SBR: Valentine Battle (The most epic Jojo ever gets)

JJL: Damo fight (Gappy's backstory is the climax of the entire part.=

>I find very amusing how the reason he wrote Jolyne in part 6 was because he finally understood women after getting married
I'm not sure who you're mixing up Araki with but Araki had older sisters. He always had a firm grasp on female characterization and was never a kid who grew up so alienated from female existence he couldn't even write one like Kishimoto.

thats just different translation, he says the same thing. Crunchyroll fucked up hard today with cioccolata calling giorno mean and cicoccolata saying he was experimented on as a child(?)

You're not wrong but she was pretty important for her time and as I recall Araki wasn't allowed to actually give her a major fight.

What if I wore oasis and moaned like a retard

>Ratt
>used by a rat
ARAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Its so sad that they dropped that plot, luckily we have the bds.

Attached: rf4.png (847x477, 519K)

Hilariously, Kishimoto has a wife.

Attached: giorno.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

so... why does he bleed now?

Attached: jojo.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>first half
She still looks ugly, just watch episode 30. The only episode where she is well drawn was the one of Spice Girl.

In the bedroom and in daily life.

Attached: hand in butt.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Oh god is this where the idea for Beyonds came from?

>he doesn't loves his friends enough to tell them he loves them
user...don't tell me...you don't have any close friends, don't you?

Attached: d93.jpg (600x528, 56K)

YOU'RE

yes, but years after writing Sakura

I didnt like edgy weather at first but he started redeeming himself during the pucci fight. God I love that fight.

hopefully in blueray version it's more polished and uncensored.

based Araki, fuck the editor

B-BUT GIORNO YOU PROMISED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

happy green day

Attached: green day.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

you don't use Suki on your friends unless you are a faggot or a girl

And that straightened him out, he can write women decently now, but I remember reading his author notes as a teenager and man did it feel like opening up a can of worms.

He says なんてひどいやろ (nante hidoi yaro). Translation requires creativity, you could translate hidoi a lot of ways. Could be used by a grade schooler to call someone mean or by an adult to say someone is a terrible/cruel person, or to say something is awful. I'm sure they could have come up with a better TL than that.

BASED and Nudistopilled.

Attached: 74062998_p2b.png (581x819, 116K)

Someone shop this with Cio.

Attached: promise.png (500x568, 271K)

Jonathan vs Dio (Mansion)
Joseph vs Wamuu
Polnareff and Iggy vs Vanilla Ice
Josuke vs Highway Star
Doppio/Diavolo vs Risotto
Weather and Anasui vs Pucci
Johnny and Gyro vs Valentine
Gappy's beetle vs Jobin's beetle

>Jonathan vs DIO at the mansion
Great fight and the proof Jonathan is the strongest Jojo ever.

But he loves him like a dog. Don't you love your pets, user?

what's wrong user? you think your friends will see as some kind of faggot? are you that insecure?

Not to the extent that I'd put a hand in their butt and whisper I love you to them on the phone.

>Green Day
>is green
OH MY GOD

Did i speedread through that part ? I don't remember it
Is it the snails moment ?

i pet my dog's butt all the time and tell him that i love him, what's wrong with loving your pets user?

jojo is gay

the fact that she posses pink pubic hairs make me diamond

you literally don't use suki on those ocassions, user
japanese is not english

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1552757721444b.png (393x653, 323K)

"what mean bastard" essentially

why dont japs have filler words inbetween? sounds like baby speak

>killer queen
>is used by kira to kill women (queens)
ARAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>Stray Cat
>a literal stray cat
I FUCKING SWEAR I'M GOING TO GUN A SCHOOL

didn't "suki" have a lot of different meanings depending on the context? i've seen chinese cartoons where characters use "suki" to reffer to objects or actions not just the act of loving someone romantically

youtube.com/watch?v=OzHE5q1NGa4

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=aSHcFlNOElE

>soft and wet
>it makes yasuho's vagina soft and wet
wowo!!!!!

Only Tooru does

I want to pet Secco because he is a good boi

since when was secco so sexy

PB: Jonathan vs. DIO
BT: Joseph vs. Whammu
SC: Kakyoin + Jotaro vs. Telence T. D'Arby
DiU: Josuke vs. Highway Star
VA: Bruno + Mista vs. Prosciutto + Pesci
SO: Jolyne vs. Westwood
SBR: Gyro vs. Ringo
JLL: Dorcus Titanus Palawanicus vs. Allotopus Rosenbergi

Attached: 1541661976711.gif (116x128, 25K)

in this context it's referring to a person though

stop

>Metallica
>stand is metallic
HOW DOES HE DO IT

suki is just liking something.
It can be romantically or just simply enjoying something, like "I really like this pasta"

The problem with the big rushes in the anime is the pauses for breath.

It's not supposed to be MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.... *breathes in*

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.... *wheeze*

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.... *cough, sputter, gasp*

It's supposed to be

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

not only Yasuho

Attached: jjl_color_v02_080.jpg (590x971, 213K)

>jotaro feels the need to pull out a notebook and a pen just to write some shitty letter that Steely Dan probably didn't even see
i forgot how autistic Jotaro was

true

Well yes but they're human

Read it and now fugo is one my favorite characters in jojo. Its very well written also

the va has to fucking breath

Cioccolata loves Secco like how a man loves his dog

so cut it

this unless you want some shitty digital stitch of a bunch of mudas.

PB: what do you fucking think
BT: Joseph and Stroheim vs. Santana
SC: Polnareff vs. anything (Vanilla Ice and Chaka/Anubis are my personal favorites)
DiU: Josuke vs. Highway Star
VA: Doppio/Diavolo vs. Risotto purely because of the kino animation.
SO: i dunno
SBR: Hot Pants and Diego vs. Funny Valentine on the train
JJL: i dunno

giving the viewer a slight moment to breathe then to continue the rushdown works better, it also makes the rushdown feel slightly longer which makes for a more satisfying beating, this is why i think Gio's muda rushdown works way better than Jotaro's ora rushdown as seen here:

Well yes but they could digitally remove the moment where he stops

Attached: kingcrimson.jpg (840x1033, 315K)

Again, people keep saying this like Cioccolata is somehow moral enough not to fuck animals.

PB: Jonathan vs Dio
BT: Joseph vs Straights
SC: Jotaro vs Darby senior
VA: Cioccolata/Secco vs Giorno/Mista/Bruno
SO: Every pucci fight
SBR: Johnny/gyro/deigo/HP vs valentine
JJL: Haven't read much

Apparently he does

Why was the giant beatdown even warranted? Other than taking Fugo's spot
Giorno didn't know crap about Cio, with Steely Dan it was at least payback from Jotaro for all the shit he had to go through
He didn't even know the dude's name or that he was a doctor until seconds beforehand, and the narration about his murder habits wasn't heard by any of the characters

Attached: 74782498_p0.jpg (427x600, 174K)

>tfw no Cioccolata sugar daddy

For Secco if he kills the boss

Attached: stu-indulgentprotein-fullwidth-sugarcubes.jpg (1680x568, 139K)

how did Cio stitch his own body inmediately

hearing the VA/Giorno struggle to breath as he puts all his energy into the mudamudas is way more satisfying actually.

He easily guessed the kind of person he was from his stand and the way he fucked up Rome.

Japanese autism rules out almost completely the use of aishiteru in daily life to tell a person you love them. While suki is more losely used because it's used to refer to object, similar autism regulates its use to refer to a person. So if a jap says suki while referring to you you can be damn certain he doesn't mean as a friend.

He murdered dozen of people in the small village and roma

>The punching sounds during the URYYYYAAAAH part
Shit sounds like a fucking supressed smg, I fucking love it

Attached: Soma estate.png (1280x720, 1.59M)

guren dei

Dio at the end
Ultimate Kars
Vanilla Ice
Highway Star
Train fight
Entire fight with Pucci
Train fight
Out of what I read so far, born this way was neat I guess

>Giorno didn't know crap about Cio
he knew that he was enough of a piece of shit to kill a bunch of civilians on the spot with no remorse, he said it himself, stands are the representation of the user's nature, and his stand gave away that Cio was a ruthless killer with no respect for human life

that's what he gets for saving the bosu

Giorno is like jonathan, he hates evil. And cioccolata was like even worse than the boss when it came to morals.

>Tfw Trish will never grind your dick while at the same time making you soft using her stand and mocks you for being unable to get it up

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Are you retarded? Cioccolata ravaged a town and Rome for fun.

I liked Steely Dan's more
Better page to time ratio
It slows down for a second to really show off a few punches with impact
And you see much more of him getting fucked up

You barely can see Chocolate getting his shit rocked under the repeating frames of animation.

/pol/nareff

it killed thousands

Attached: Green_Day.png (350x451, 331K)

>she will never proceed to stroke the dick of a much bigger bull in front of you, saying she has no choice but to use his instead

even disregarding the fact that Ciocolatta killed like 10 people onscreen in the crossfire, just the existence of his stand power proves that he's a complete piece of shit, since it's literally the ability to kill everyone who's beneath him

This was pretty fucking boring

lmao

>sugar daddy

Attached: sensible.gif (250x250, 993K)

she killed milliions

Attached: trish-una-jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-61.8.jpg (210x240, 20K)

Still nowhere near the biggest kill count in the series

Attached: gay priest ride is here.png (725x1163, 1.93M)

Yep, Giorno get the determination from Dio, the Heart from Jonhatan and the good genes from both.

Kino inbound
youtube.com/watch?v=H3QGvXCLqDY

>the Heart from Jonhatan
He's still the head of the Italian mafia. He's still going to be responsible for countless crimes, just not drug related ones.

everything you listed is why i like the fight

>literally the ability to kill everyone who's beneath him
didn't realized this, pretty cool

Imagine being an anime only and not knowing the Muda rush was coming

haha do you think trish has sex with spice girl sometimes

am I the only one who sees this shit?

Attached: dumb eyes.png (1649x1018, 1.51M)

must have been a pretty good feeling ngl
i wonder how animeonlies feel about pol appearing at the end

Frustration about Bucciaratti being fucking dead, maybe.

Secco punch its strong

he never stopped bleeding. it just slowed down.

>Even Cio and Secco weren't loyal to the boss
not even his most trusted subbordinates respect Diavolo, that's sad

Attached: 13413631_279411149115780_7570411260983975370_n.jpg (160x217, 10K)

They're gangster/mafiosi
No one is in that shit for anything other than themselves

He does not trust them at all

4 is not the biggest kill count.

Pls give me the MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA webm with sound
Pls

Attached: 1558014352885.jpg (628x581, 34K)

What are you talking about? Diavolo hates them and doesn't trust them. Doppio is his most trusted subordinate.

Pucci is fought like 6 different times, hes the villain the fights the heroes the most. You are gonna have to be way more specific

streamable.com/bc2ff
Best I can do

>The only one you can trust in the world is yourself
deep

Emporio getting Heavy Weather is fucking high art

this but unironically

Im crying user

yeah only part 1 is worse than 5, sill good tho

Best thing is that Emporio straight up says hes not controlling it. Wes in person got to btfo Pucci

Real talk: How much do you think Kensho Ono had to practice to be able to do that many mudas that fast?

Am I retarded or did the whole chain of events with the bullet, branch, and somehow that leading into Chocolate getting shot in the head not make a fucking lick of sense?

Also
>Dry will never get his sugar cubes

He should have trained more, or drank more water that day.
His mudas were weak as fuck compared to previous ones ESPECIALLY for the Ghiacco fight

I don't fucking know, how would I or anyone even guess at that you fuck

They're separated but pasted together in post production.

Thanks

Attached: 1534528280931.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Pretty alright mudas, but DIO's roadroller rush is still the undisputed best.

PB: Jonathan vs DIO in the boat
BT: Ultimate Kars
SC: Vanilla Ice
DiU: Crazy Diamond vs Killer Queen
VA: Metallica vs King Crimson
SO: Marilyn Manson or C-Moon
SBR: D4C Love Train
JJL: Haven't finished the part, yet, but so far I think it'd be either the beetle fight or Born This Way.

Everything from cmoon onwards I suppose
The moment I saw its ability I knew Jolyne would have to pull a mobius strip out of her ass and the next page, she did. Then I thought "there was a 3d one, I think it was called a Klein bottle" and there it was in the next page
I also really like gravity manipulation and the settings it creates, like turning your head upside down and imagining how to walk across the ceiling and get to places
Then made in heaven had the callback to the DIO knives, the sun appearing as a fucking streak of light in the sky, Rohan callback, and the final scene with emporio saying his name made me tear up like fuck

Part 6 is worth it for the ending alone.
>David pro showing these events at the very end from the perspective of passione and the duwang gang
A man can dream

Attached: 1556648467687.png (388x376, 192K)

to make the other girls look hotter

Attached: jolyne.jpg (340x270, 41K)

but user, giorno's furious face DOES appear

Attached: 5fd82bd7437a7645fc13f29b824edca5.png (447x368, 328K)

Weird, because I unironically think Hermes is the hottest girl in part 6. I have a thing for punk girls

That's a shitty point for a character to exist dramatically speaking.
Unless you're not being serious in which case don't fucking reply to me.

Cut the shit out then it’s so damn easy.

DIO VA is just too good to be surpassed.

1: Dio on the boat
2: Santana, such an underrated fight
3: Cream
4: Final Killer Queen fight
5: White Album
6: Heavy Weather
7: Catch the Rainbow
8: Vitamin C

Made in Heaven's time skip doesn't kill people.

They will adapt this?

Attached: 1422637080501.jpg (1028x1500, 856K)

Have they been adding the enemy stands in the sculpture at the ED as they appear or have they been there from the start? I haven't been noticing.

Your taste is shit and so is your skin, which should be melted off

>Get to the California King Bed arc
I thought Daiya was cute, turns out to be just a bitch

its not canon

I like punk girls as well but she just looks like dude halfway thru his gender reassignment surgery with that tattoo beard

tfw Bruno will never arrest you

He's also 15 years old

cringe

Then maybe I'm just a faggot in denial, I don't fucking know

You thought she was CUTE ? She's a fucking psycho that's what she is, it's the only explanation for the way she acts