It's been half a decade

it's been half a decade

Attached: ngnl.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>tfw has passed a century since NGNL aired.

Attached: 1558367464230.jpg (640x640, 20K)

OP you made me sad :(

Why hasn't their been a 2nd season?

Why can't you just say 5 years not half a decade retard, fucking sensationalist I swear.

This.

tfw over quarter of a century old

S2 when?

Just say lustrum you uncultured faggot

Good, I don't want to see this dumb garbage at least for another decade

Based, fuck that deep fried garbage

Was the movie worth watching ?

It was the best part

I didn't like it.

Attached: shoebill.png (269x269, 91K)

I remember hating it but I would take it over modern isekai in a heartbeat now

>tfw 4 centuries and a tenth since Hamlet's premiere

Attached: Despair.gif (500x283, 344K)

>I remember hating it
cringe

I enjoyed watching it. Pacing was fast, characters were likeable, production quality never dipped, and it never took itself too seriously. I don't understand the anons that HATE this anime. Sure it's not perfect but it's not worth hating in any regard.

It's the show where the only deserved hate it gets is not having a 2nd season. It is the best isekai even though it sounds like the most generic trash of all time. It breaks the entire genericness most isekai have by changing the definitions attached.

If you turn off your brain, YES.

It also helps that the main characters, for all of their OP bullshitness, are actually likable.

maybe because it was fucking stupid

it's been half a decade and I still haven't watch this show. It's been stuck on my backlog since forever

Zero was very good. S1 was not bad.
>If you turn off your brain, YES.
Fuck off.

puffy _____!

Attached: puffy volvo.jpg (580x280, 15K)

Attached: 1523204255798.jpg (1920x2126, 1.73M)

I enjoyed the movie more than the series, less fanservice, more emotional and Riku>>>>Sora

Too much fanservice, I hated and dropped it many years ago, but I recently finished it since I heard the movie is very different from the series, so I had to watch through all those pantsu-jokes in series to finally watch the movie
>and it was worth it

Attached: descarga.jpg (300x168, 11K)

also the rest of the cast in movies were better tier than the cast in series. so:
>Riku>>>>Sora
>Corone>>>Steff
>Schwi>=Shiro
>Jibril = Jibril

Attached: 28158555_188802418391403_4753973246947229696_n.jpg (480x480, 70K)

Is it true nips don't like this series because a brazilian made it?

The word decade has different connotations than 10 years, yes, but it's hard to call the use of the word sensationalist when it's still a completely objective and quantifiable term that has been applied accurately

I regret not catching the movie in the theater. Those last few minutes were pure kino.

I heard the movie has no games, is this true? why watch it if so?

I mean like, life itself is a game, dude

Really liked the movie, the adaptation was more faithful to the books than the rest of the anime

I just realized that that pose hes doing is meant to look like the brackets in『 』. I thought it was like taking a picture before

woah..

We got a movie instead of a new season. That's how long it takes.
Imma fucking loose it if the new season doesnt come soon tho

don't like how it skipped a few volumes to get to the old deus.

The anime skipped over a couple of pretty good parts and it was and never will be finished.

His hands are oriented wrong for it to be brackets though...

because its good
its a different kind of good but still good

Personally I enjoyed the movie alot more since its no Isekai Wish Fullfillment Garbage

>i...it's stupid
Meaningless words. Fuck off

Zero was decent, but the main anime was just Otaku trash that looked pretty

> watch through all those pantsu-jokes in series
I???
I don't remember many explicit pantsu jokes whatsoever

Why was it so purple?

hey guys S2 just got announced and JC staff is in charge

what you do?

>otaku trash
Why does ngnl threads always attract hate from the reddit normies that lurk here?

It still has good sales, so I doubt it.

What? Nips love monkeys.

The movie literally didn't understand what made the series good. I don't know how any of you enjoyed that shit, at least the main series didn't take itself seriously.

Those badly-timed comedic moments with Schwi and the fucking wedding were just too much. Also Riku's bland. Sora isn't the epitome of character writing but what he does is entertaining.

>The movie literally didn't understand what made the series good.
I mean, it kind of did.
The movie is basically saying "Isn't this world terrible? The one that Tet made it into is so much better"

a cunning synthesis

>Too much fanservice
GAY

There wasn't enough of it.

Attached: 1555677673448.jpg (1280x1289, 197K)

nothing wrong desudesu

Completely overrated, music and visuals were the only parts I enjoyed.

shit taste

cute and funny

Yeah. It’s the reason at least why we are never gonna get a s2.

The anime series was simply entertaining trash, but the movie is actual genuine kino. It’s a good thing that they didn’t try to copy to appeal of the tv series.