Attached: 2.jpg (784x1145, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/csm/23/5893/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

readms.net/r/csm/23/5893/1

VROOOOM GOES THE CHINSAWWWW

>version
Please lurk more before posting

Attached: d065dba0aafa21c3b347bde3cc5e1d54.jpg (705x1024, 93K)

dumping niggerstream

Attached: 00.jpg (910x1300, 1021K)

Attached: 01.png (921x1300, 422K)

who /gun devil/ here

Attached: 1485135473345.gif (659x609, 2.07M)

Attached: 02.png (931x1300, 286K)

dump faster nigger

Attached: 03.png (931x1300, 280K)

shit's going down bros

Attached: 04.png (931x1300, 330K)

I can't believe Arai and Kobeni are fucking dead

Attached: 05.png (927x1300, 343K)

I can't believe these guys who I don't even know the name of are fucking dead

Attached: 06.png (925x1300, 317K)

>all main cast is dead
the axe was real

Attached: 07.png (923x1300, 197K)

Attached: 08.png (922x1300, 160K)

Attached: 09.png (912x1300, 192K)

Attached: 10.png (933x1300, 377K)

I can't believe Denji is also fucking dead

Attached: 11.png (934x1300, 390K)

I can't believe Denji is fucking dead

Attached: 12.png (937x1300, 283K)

I can't believe Himeno is fucking dead

Attached: 13.png (928x1300, 311K)

best panel imo

Attached: 14.png (936x1300, 448K)

Attached: 15.png (926x1300, 331K)

If it was any other mangaka I'd be certain all the people who died would come back but honestly, I'm not so sure

Attached: 16.png (939x1300, 269K)

Attached: 17.png (925x1300, 376K)

Attached: 18.png (928x1300, 314K)

I can't believe the fox is fucking dead

End of the Chapter
HE'S GONNA USE THE SWORD FELLAS

Attached: 19.png (913x1300, 290K)

I can't believe the Makima=Fox devil theory is fucking dead

I cant believe EVERYONE is fucking dead

who this guy again

based retard

kobeni is going to O MY MYSTERIOUS CONTRACT her way out of this, but Arai is probably going to get shot in the back and paralyzed for life

Maybe the yakuza wasn't so bad after all.

team combi-nation!

first it was the eternity devil. now it's the gun devil. pochita, what were you up to back in the day, buddy?

It's okay guys Makima is totally some other kind of demon

oof

Attached: moottorisahamies.jpg (626x358, 103K)

Reminds me of the kind of Blessed in Fire Punch right around the time that Agni was burning the city down and killing tens of thousands of people.

the naked guy?

so literally everyone is dead?
what a tweest

the one who didn't do anything in the end?

I can't believe Denji never got his dying wish!

Attached: 06[1].png (891x1300, 405K)

yeah, kind of like a combination between him, the guy who could read minds, and those forced-to-fight prisoners.

Now that's a devilman

Holy shit.

they are going out alive somehow, they look at eachother like they can smell something's off, experience I guess

IT'S FUCKING FIRE PUNCH ALL OVER AGAIN
I CAN'T TAKE THIS DESPAIR

NOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1519110492969.gif (500x204, 567K)

>Chainsaw Man dies
What're you gonna cal it now, huh? Not Chainsaw Man?

Chainsaw Zombie

They cut away before showing the others getting shot, unlike Makima. There is a chance, there is a chance! THERE IS A CHANCE

Attached: 1557711263383.jpg (225x350, 11K)

Knife or Sword devillman?

Based Power

Fucking Power makes me laugh every time.

I concur. They're veterans, after all. And I personally don't believe that Fuji would introduce them during a cozy bar scene and then immediately kill them off. He could have just as easily never introduced them to start with and have the party being only our group.

Attached: fuchi.png (784x1016, 218K)

I just love the damn pacing. This guy is def one of my favorite authors

maybe there's something to becoming a zombie.

Attached: 21.jpg (784x1145, 301K)

Sword Autist

Aki's about to use THAT and I'm excited, but at the same time, will Fujimoto really let Aki solo the first Denji-style "Fiend" outside of Denji? Obviously when you see Knife Man your mind gravitates towards a Knife Man vs. Chainsaw Man, which would mean that Aki doesn't defeat him or otherwise gets waylaid. I want THAT to be as powerful as my mind thinks it is.

I feel like I'm reading GRRM

Power will certainly keep Himeno alive. I think we can all agree that Denji isn't dying here, even if he's headshot. So, that leaves the veterans, Kobeni, Arai, and Makima in question.

I'm a little surprised modern WSJ is letting all these point-blank head shots fly.

what are the chances they are being lax about it because the casualty number is low?

never should have trusted a jew

Aki needs to use his power and almost win, then the edge devil will pull some power out of his arse that Denji will then use to match him and save Aki's life.

And then Denji cuts the edge devil's balls off.

Next level pompadour

haha the sword kind of looks like his nose

Is this Schrodinger's manga?

Like literally anything and every plot device could happen

this shit ain't nothing compared to what they let fly in HxH

I bet Axe Devil was behind this hit.

OK, so how are they (especially Denji) going to get out of this one alive? Because I honestly have no idea. The only thing I can think of is Fujimoto taking the piss out of shonen tropes and bringing them back to life, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Unexpected Dorohedoro.

>the chains that are sawed are the chains of despair and prejudice
|based|

Aki is going to use...that.
Also Denji is probably fine as long as you engine him.

Axe Devil vs Gyoza Man, who wins?

Attached: 329112.jpg (600x800, 151K)

was -THAT- always the sword devil that’s just been revealed? or do you think he could have another trick up his sleave?

We don't really know what THAT is but is certainly from the sword, the cost for it is high so it's probably the strongest thing he has right now.

Then again maybe he is able to use the sword normally without actually using it's effect too and he doesn't do it right away, who knows.

post your predictions for aki's contracted demon

its a snake

Aki has to get fucked by it after every time he uses it as compensation.

But Denji's yakuza handlers were a rural yakuza gang operating in a smallish town and were small time enough that they had time to check on denji most days.

Also, even if the gun devil gave some of them devil powers, that doesn't explain the level of surveillance and communications expertise it would take to track the movements of 5 different target parties and carry out simultaneous assassinations on all of them. That's the kind of thing that you basically need to be Mossad or another national intelligence agency to pull off.

I hope there's a good explanation and the author isn't just kicking the manga into high gear so that he can wrap it up in 4 or 5 volumes.

>shadman

Maybe, gun devil was US president all along

Fujimoto has such sexy , visionary , kinetic panelling.
Imagine how much awesome stuff he could do if he was on a monthly schedule doing 40 page chapters and had time to really think about what the best and coolest panelling and layouts and angles would be?

Then again he probably flourishes with the weekly pace and he might just fill up the extra time monthly.

>I hope there's a good explanation

It is Fujimoto. If Fire Punch is the standard he intends to follow then this was never intended to last long anyway.

Any ride, as good as it may be, gets boring if it goes on for too long. I think Fujimoto labors under that as well.

fire punch was still 8+ volumes.
also , it's not like he wrote himself into a hole and had no way of getting out. He basically still had a blank canvas storywise and could have done a hundred things before last week so he should have specifically decided "yeah this storyline works well I'm going to take it down here now"

Besides chainsaw man isn't a "ride" in the same way firepunch was. It;s a lot more stable and conventional in it's set up.

We don't really know if the grandpa was really from a small gang, he could be part of a bigger organization for all we know. Plus it seems like the Gun Devil is coordinating the attack somehow.

>fire punch was still 8+ volumes.

And this is already entering its third.

>Besides chainsaw man isn't a "ride" in the same way firepunch was.

Yes and no. I do agree this has had a slower entry speed than Fire Punch, but that doesn't mean the overall length is guaranteed to differ. As mentioned above, if Fire Punch is the standard he intends to follow, he is already behind in narrative progression. Looking at it from that lens, these last two chapters fix that nicely now don't they?

Fucking Axe Demon

Why would fujimoto consider it a personal goal to make a manga as pacey as his last one. Like "I better do this because I'm falling behind relative to firepunch's pace of narrative progression, there that fixes the problem".
Authors don't like that. That isn't the priority.

>And I personally don't believe that Fuji would introduce them during a cozy bar scene and then immediately kill them off

Attached: 1513915302078.jpg (500x500, 35K)

There goes my wife

Is Arai your wife?

Gross

Attached: 36.png (357x361, 62K)

The old Yakuza boss was getting Denji to collect devils he killed. They might have been working for the gun devil all along or they were doing more with the devils than originally thought.

>all cast "dies" except my two favorites.

That's a first. I'm glad.

Its a government wide conspriacy. Gun devil deleted so many people as a show of power to get governments to obey him. Everything is about keeping him happy. Part of his request is that other devils that might be able to compete are hunted down. Pochita was originally a much stronger devil but got fucked up and ran away. Makima has been looking into the gun devil and realized that there was a coverup. She was also tracking Pochita, not the zombie devil. She probably sought a contract and to keep it safe. This is what she was killed for; knowing about the conspriacy, and her intent to use the chainsaw devil to kill the gun devil.

Anyone else think its funny that the gun devil henchmen use guns?

Normally i wouldnt think about it, but japs are pretty noguns and with the theme of using a part of the devil you are contracted to I like how it fits even if those clearly arent contracted powers.

fools, there is no real gun devil. it's a fraud by something even more evil.

Not really because they are Yakuza after all but if does reminds me of the typical "why don't they just shoot them" shitpost.

>lightsaver is a chainsaw made of lazers or plasma
>entire manga is gun devil trying to cancel star wars so the cancerous prequels aren't made

I thought the idea of guns being banned in this world thanks to the Gun Devil was to address this meme but turns out they just use guns anyway.

Kobeni prostitution arc when?

*lightsaber fuck im wasted

This manga is a giant steaming pile of shit.

Attached: The mama shitposter feeds the baby shitposter.png (850x1047, 459K)

Can't wait for another show of force from the gun devil.

>Authors don't like that.

No, but they do fall into comfortable habits.

He's dead. The story will continue with a new chainsaw man.

the kid's an unholy fusion between loser, dog, and chainsaw. a headshot won't kill him. aki barely got winged, powa is going to make sure himeno is alright. aki is going to destroy shadman. kobeni's guardian angel will save her and lurch. fuchi and woman will of course use their expertise. the fox is just going to have a slight headache. and makima tactically used her occipital lobe to deflect damage from her frontal lobe, so she's alright too.

THE IDOL OF MY LIFE
SINGING ROLLY POLY BALLS A PENNY A PITCH

Attached: 1557540529723.png (271x259, 34K)

Something something Star Wars.

Attached: star-wars-celebration-2019-poster-guests-1154938-1280x0.jpg (1280x718, 214K)

>turns out they just use guns anyway.
Will the world wake up to the truth?

Attached: 1523087204513.gif (226x176, 64K)

A shame this thing didn't get translated, it doesn't seem to have anything new but it's fun.

>I love Pochita and delicious food and women!
>He is really stressful.
>Her tits are fake!
>She seduces young boys.

Attached: 1558682306178.jpg (749x1080, 414K)

Why does he look like a Golden Kamui character to me?

Attached: benis.png (571x439, 108K)

Don't forget like half of population in the planet was killed before, so isn't like they were having problem with crowded places.

>implying Denji needs a brain

He's all heart because Pochita is just cosplaying as him, controlling his body from the inside like a puppet and the real "denji" is the pochita in his chest

Literally whenever someone gets killed in this manga just assume that they were in fact a devil and thus weren't really killed until we see their heart destroyed, it's like 99% of all theories in these generals

Attached: ULTIMATE POWER SYSTEM.jpg (835x1188, 119K)

>Fuji doesn't get included.

Rude. He doesn't have an 134IQ for nothing.

I have no idea what this manga is and as I read the chapter here with you guys I find myself saying.
"Wow that escalated qui- wow that esca- wow tha- okay what in the fuck is this."
I am now gonna check this out because it seems insane in a good way.

>that everything in that post
>reads a manga in the middle before starting it
where do you people come from and why is lurking so hard?

>extra copies of volumes being printed since demand is so high
axefags seething

>17k vastly positive online reviews from a dedicated fanbase
>already a cult classic
>doesn't even need to be promoted

Why dies Fujimoto's art look so different from Nayuta and Fire Punch? Is he redrawing for the volume releases?

>axefags now permeating MS comments as well
When will this cancer stop

Attached: 1523480612630.jpg (393x354, 32K)

I wonder how many named characters Fujimoto will kill off time this time.

The more they're feared the stronger a devil gets. The axe devil nourishes itself on the fear of manga authors and fans of their works.

He just seems to have changed his art style for CM. Maybe it's easier to draw? I don't know, but I like it.

>the exchanged glances between fushi and big dude
>glasses guy literally does the white shining lense cliche
they have to survive

Attached: D6c4eTdUIAAC5Mj.jpg (1526x2048, 473K)

I mean glasses guy reacting should be expected. He has the fucking gun right in front of him.

I love this shit

I find that weird, everybody else is getting shot from behind or in a surprise attack but that dude just pulls it out in their face

Attached: D1POdwKUwAAskVf.jpg (1024x1022, 217K)

glasses is pretty moe

Say, at first glance, who do you think is the main character of the series?

I prefer sword devil. He looks like shädman

Rereading the series so far I notice Power is fucking terrified of Makima. No way she dies from that headshot. She’s got some weird magic shit going on.

We don't see corpses, so it could go either way.

that page is pure kino

He is gonna job hard.

I guess Makima really is dead then
these shootings weren't fakeouts

Denji isn't dead.
OH FUCK HIS BUDDIES ARE DEAD HOWEVER.
THIS ONE IS FUGGING COOL.
SHÄDMAN

literally all we know of him is that he kept ordering sweet things at the bar, and even his alcohol was sweet. also he kissed Himeno

Attached: D67xYkfUcAArpLd.jpg (445x603, 43K)

I'd be more worried for the girl, it looked like she was about to get shot in this page

well Makima is dead

He also thought Kobeni's clothes were cute!

read it. We're only just starting Fujimoto's wild ride.
He is a mangaka known for being 100% unpredictable and unknowingly producing kino of the highest order. He also wrote Firepunch if you've seen that.

oh yeah.

Attached: 15.jpg (893x1300, 266K)

That doesn’t stop me from finding his fondness of sweets moe. Also I wonder how he got his scars?

It was all going so well just a few chapters ago...

Attached: 8-9.jpg (1568x1145, 589K)

This page also reminded us of Kobeni's Devil contract, no way we don't see it this arc.

The ones I'm worried about are Himeno, Arai and the other girl. The others will live.

what concept devil will save her from a gunshot?
She's the nervous type so what devil would bond to her?
Aki bonded to the Fox devil and he's cunning, swift and ruthless.
Denji bonded to the Chainsaw devil and he's powerful, endless and brutal.
What traits would a nervous devil adopt?

JP is posting Homestuck previews again.

>Don't forget like half of population in the planet was killed before, so isn't like they were having problem with crowded places.

only like 1.2 million people died worldwide. Biggest terrorist attack ever, but it's not genocide-tier.

Attached: 12.jpg (891x1300, 140K)

Innertube river-rafting as a metaphor for the perils of Mafia accounting work from the poll results. But you didn't hear it on this board.

It really depends. My assumption is that whatever bond she had with her devil probably makes it so the devil takes control of her body, so it's probably a stupidly strong bully.

The reason for it to have a contract with her is her vulnerability. He'll give her power, but it will eventually take over.

That's fallacy, the mechanics of adjusting to that bodies movement patterns would slow her down too much to be feasible - best bet is pre recorded advice manuals to the host.

I don't think really think each personality has to do with the devil they contract. Fox devil has also a contract with Arai and he is pretty insecure overall.

She is supposedly competent but lose her shit easily and her devil is a "secret" so I suppose is a quite strong or at least decent one.

>Speed Devil
>Bulletproof vest Devil
>Steel Devil
>illusion Devil

Dementia Devil

Execute Order 66.

Goddamn that actually looks cool
Like, cheesy cool

if it was strong, she would have used it against the Infinity devil

It's more than possible it was like the fox and couldn't be accessed from the Endless Eighth floor.

fuck I didn't think this level of kino was possible

Ghost devil is quite a strong and useful one yet it couldn't do shit.

>stays in china for less time than in america but kills more proportionally due to higher population density
That's actually pretty cool
Like, an ultra small and basically worthless detail but still pretty cool

Because he's got a personal revenge vendetta, and wanted to he seen by Denji. He went alone and did that, so obviously he's a badass that felt no concern with anyone there, including Aki and the fox.

Makima isn't dead. She has a special power that allows her to manipulate peoples minds. Her killers only thought they killed her but she was actually casting an illusion.

Shit, wrong character, nevermind

>Pochita actually fought the gun devil
fuuuuuuck

holes devil. Think trypophobia. More like unnerving than nervous though

Hypersenses devil.

Power is fast

Attached: F5EBA77D-CC1C-4F47-AD81-1E56F64238A9.png (93x156, 20K)

>look for Pochita fumos
>in japanese
>nothing

Attached: 1558119180033.png (342x452, 25K)

He can't be dead he's got a chainsaw for a forehead.

I can't believe how fucking good this manga is.

Attached: 1337953853276.png (217x278, 32K)

Attached: 1548081009112.png (891x1300, 295K)

i like that there is an implication of at least suspicion and perhaps a fight like we were shown with denji and co

was anyone else really impressed with the paneling this chapter? it felt like a good action scene in a thriller?

K I N O
I
N
O

Yeah, really well crafted chapter

I'm gonna be legit, I wasn't expecting other people like Denji
and if I had suspected, I wouldn't have guessed this early

Yeah, the paneling was great this chapter. Specially the page with everyone getting shot while Power attacks.

same; I think we're seeing the manga actually get started with an antagonist cast and crew now.
The tightness of the design suggest he's here to stay for a while.

I’m on drugs, and want my video game character to do drugs, but now I’m doing missions and inventory management. Was is this so difficult, man I’m frustrated.

Is Power just becoming a walking band-aid at this point?

First off, have you ever not read a yakuza related manga before? There's never just one small group. It's always a branch that is connected to a much larger and powerful organization. Secondly, this whole thing is definitely government related. Maybe not the Japanese government entirely but there's definitely someone pulling the strings to get the devil hunters.

Also don't forget the time period this manga is taking place in. Shit like this is dime a dozen when you consider all the espionage shit that happened during the Cold War. Except now we have devils in the mix.

Not saying it's bad but I just find it hilarious on how EVERYBODY in the town was in on the hit.

Attached: 1450136855178.jpg (345x383, 47K)

For me Makima was talking about him and the fact that she was actively seeking him out already makes me think that this ain't the first time a ManDevil came to be. Makes sense on why a girl working for the government would be tracking down a powerful asset to their side.

Fuck I knew I wasn't the only one who thought of that. Guy is definitly rocking that retro soldier look and his devil trigger only reinforces that look further with that machete cap.

Why they only use 1911s?

Attached: 1452054296191.jpg (839x835, 119K)

it's the gun that won ww2 son

Fujimoto has always been top tier at paneling.

Attached: movie cut.png (1019x1600, 520K)

She's a woman. Of course she has to be the healer.

Attached: movie cut 2.png (1944x1600, 2.14M)

Togata in CSM when? I mean Kobeni already inherited her moles. Himeno kind of gotten some of her traits.

Watch Power not listen to Aki and jump in with a giant hammer

she is a woman in a shonin; that is a given

This manga is really fun!

Himeno has such big tits

Literally what the fuck was this chapter.
Also Power is based.

>those top 2 panels
Fujimoto must have been an aspiring director like Togawa, I mean not many people have such an eye for KINO

Just reread Fire Punch, lads. I want to die.

Attached: easiest question of my life.png (688x651, 425K)

God, I honestly don't want this to go full Fire Punch. I'm not prepared.

It's only logical that they do, because like that the fear of guns would increase and the gun devil would become stronger

how long is it?
I'm going to read it over a month.

83 chapters.

Shouldn't he take this shit up with the zombie devil?

REV HIM UP

Power will do like Pochita and gain the TRUE massive rack she always wanted.