Boku no Hero Academia

is Twice defending Toga the Batman, with prep time of MHA? Does anyone stand a chance of beating him?

Attached: 16-17.png (1836x1300, 1010K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfQNFQEZIHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that killing joke reference
We live in a society...

Can anyone defeat Twice with autism time?

Hori is going all out this arc:
>Shuesha
>Interview with a Vampire
>Killa Queen
>Gorillaz
>those 3 panel with ReDestro directly lifted from the Joker comic
>One bad day
>KKK
Anything I missed.

The most important part
>No Deku

7 quirk man could. Also Bakugou considering Hori's MASSIVE THROBBING BONER for him

Twicebros, how can I steal Toga-chan's heart away from the decuck?

samefag

Attached: dekuhater.png (1942x1440, 208K)

>Feel Good: How pleased you are to slash away, Jin Bubaigawara. My name is Sceptic, from the Quirk Liberation Army.
>Twice: Yeah, i guessed as much.
>Feel Good: How easily you ignore the loss of sanity when it suits your convenience.
>Dont be ashamed, its only quirks running their course. You have no choices to make, nothing to answer for.
>You can join us with a broken mind.
>Twice: You´re right, about me i mean...I knew something was off, after the accident, i thought i could walk off the normal life, and into a criminal life.
>But here i am, surrounded by puppets, getting my arms broken by them. I told myself this was about the League, about destroying society.
>But i was wrong.
>Feel Good: Then you admit it?
>Twice: I learned young that cloning felt good, really good. In the league, my friends....Toga...Giran...they helped me forget the other me inside.
>But who am i kidding? I was born to split.
>The bit about my quirk--that "Cant clone myself" stuff?
>I guess i needed something to keep myself intact, when i was knee deep in my own bodies.
>But you...all this...is a wake-up call to who i really am.
>Feel Good: What are you saying?!
>Twice: Im saying...Jin Bubaigawara is back.
>ITS TIME FOR JIN, TO LET EM SPLIT.

Attached: 1558664451827.png (83x109, 10K)

Getting a little too close to home here, Hori. Check yourself.

Attached: k2DtiQY[1].jpg (923x736, 286K)

Try harder next time

Attached: try harder.png (358x146, 21K)

Not that guy, sorry.
Also both of our posts are new IPs in this thread you newfag.

Any guesses on what Twice can truly do? I'm expecting something amazing next chapter

Twice is 28!

Lets put it like this: A self replicating one man army is really scary when they are all agreeing on a thing. Twice isnt getitng any new powers, but his clones happily will work along in tearing down the Liberation Army.

He's just going to create a tidalwave of clones that washes over the entire city that's going to be blown away by shiggy and/or Giga.

This panal is satisfying and making me anxious at the same time.

Attached: 20190524_122849.png (868x573, 818K)

Christ, Hori is going to go absolutely madman to properly draw this if Twice goes that route, wont he. That bodypile that charged Shiggy is going to have been a warm up.

>neck snap fetish
based

>3 post simultaneously bringing up Deku out of nowhere to cry about him
>proxies and phones arent a thing
So fucking obvious it sad.

Copies also copy quirks, so copying himself means they just keep fucking copying.
He's a literal one man army with that.

>TO-
>BLERONE
>!!

>All of LOV getting power ups

Now it's getting good. I wonder what will happen with Spinner

Maybe because everyone is happy this arc is good and its because Deku isn't there?
For fucks sake you Decucks are coping hard with the fact that this shit manga is only enjoyable when Deku isn't there, huh?

She's gonna wake up and see Twice all bloody and bruised after realizing how much he risked himself to save her.

Attached: 1477386159444.jpg (683x766, 196K)

The anime should make it a slow twist with extremely loud crack whiles Twice screams in the background.
Cry me a river faggot

This entire arc is just an excuse to give the league members a powerup isn't it? Not that I mind, they definitely need it if Hori is insistent on them being the final villains

>the last panel of the fight is this redrawn with Twice and all his clones

Attached: toga fucking dies.png (864x921, 371K)

Its miles better than watching the heroes thats for sure

The anime isn't going to catch up to this point. To my understanding the new season in October is going to be the last one.

Pro Hero was also fun what are you talking about?

Is Toga now the female that's gotten most brutalized in the manga? Only Eri comes to mind that's been through this kind of violence, and hers was off screen anyway

>To my understanding the new season in October is going to be the last one.
ok Yonkou

Actually, I think maybe Twice has realized the same thing the Liberation Army did.
His power isn't just making doubles, it's effectively immortality. It doesn't matter if he's the "real" one or not.
If he takes grave injuries, he can just pop out a clone and have it continue in his place.
Hell, with this upgraded speed he can produce them, he could even make them as he fights. Shit like letting himself be stabbed only to take the enemies weapon and pop out a new Twice to take the place.

This also means he's the PERFECT man for Toga. He's immortal, but not indestructible. Just a constant feed of bodies to get bloody.

Please explain your understanding so the rest of us can understand how "two movies two years in a row" leads to the conclusion of them being done milking it.

how is it possible that a fanbase hates their own MC?
If anons hate Deku and any character associated with him so much why bother following the series?

He is just really bad.

Only Yea Forums hates him. Leave Yea Forums and you'll see he's quite well liked

but I love the MC

Attached: twice2.png (1105x1299, 874K)

>Only Yea Forums hates him.
Bullshit

Attached: 1530298661532.jpg (125x125, 3K)

man i thought this manga got bad but the recent chapters have been raw af.

S O O N

Attached: Spinner Quirk.gif (340x190, 1.7M)

the only pepole who like deku are newfags to shonen and pepole who self insert as him thats it.

no one cares about your opinion, roastie

>and any character associated with him
But Yea Forums sucks Bakugou's dick and wants to be sucked (their blood out of them) by Toga, though.

>man i thought this manga got bad
It still did
These last chapters are an atypical diversion. If anything they prove just how bad the manga has gotten when cutting to anywhere else in the universe immediately makes it better.

I don't like Deku but I don't hate him either, which tends to be my stance on most shounen MCs. Get out of here and you'll realise that there's pretty much only on Yea Forums he gets this autistic hate.

He'll defeat all the puppets in 5 pages then cry for Toga for 9 pages until he realizes he can clone her. Then Toga will be good as new.

Bullshit. Yea Forums hates Bakugou even more than Deku.
and Togafags are just pathetic Togawice shipperfags. You must have missed their meltdown whenever Toga confirms her love for Deku.

>But Yea Forums sucks Bakugou's dick
Because he was right. Deku should've killed himself. Any win of bakugo is proof how bad Deku is

>You must have missed their meltdown whenever Toga confirms her love for Deku.
literally didn't happen, the only person who cared was the schizo

Does anyone else feel weird about how Hori keeps shipping Toga with a middle-aged man? why can't he just pair her with another high school kid, like Midoriya or Bakugo?

>Yea Forums hates Bakugou even more than Deku
No, only the few Deku self inserters do, and maybe some Shotofags.

Theres noone interesting in the hero side apart from tokoyami and endeavor imo

He also paired Gentle with a dwarf half his age and keeps drawing questionable panels of Eri.
Hori is a perverted creep. Simple as that.

I don't like deku because he always gets the credit for stuff.
Iida vs stain was deeply personal for him but deku got it.
Kirishima grabbing Bakugo's hand was a good moment to show the growth of bakugo acknowledging someone as his friend, but deku had to be the guy to give the idea.
Shoto had an entire life of abuse which only got released after he fought Deku.
And mirio was about to die heroically to save eri but deku went, once again, and made it about himself.
He's a bad MC because he always gets the spotlight.

>like Midoriya or Bakugo?
>Bakugou
You're not very subtle, dear resident Bakutogafag.

honestly I don't like him particularly much but I still really enjoy the series as a whole cause of moments like this chapter, in fact this whole arc so far has been a great ride.

Attached: king crimson lounging.png (485x313, 353K)

>Does anyone else feel weird about how Hori keeps shipping Toga with a middle-aged man?
it definitely makes my heart and penis feel weird

>more ryona
BASED HORI

Hori knows age gap = patrician.

Attached: date.png (1183x365, 440K)

>arakifag likes pointless diversion arcs
Pathetic and shows how low this fanbase's standards are to be impressed by this melodramatic asspullfest.

I wouldn't say hate, but Deku is easily outclassed by any other character in his own story. Especially sense this whole manga is a flashback.

Attached: 1558709325220.png (561x541, 267K)

Well, spend your life brutalizing people and yeah you'll probably eventually get brutalized back.

Or vice-reversa. Who knows? Not all bullied people become bullies.

Erie becoming a bullly CONFIRMED

>vice-reversa

it's amusing because jojo doesn't have pointless diversion arcs, every fight allows a character to shine some way or another. what is also funny to me is the fact this so called 'diversion arc' is a lot better than the previous boring tournament arc that only came with one good thing, Midoriya getting a power that isn't boring as shit and Shinsou and Class 1-B getting some screentime.

Attached: king crimson passionate.png (1912x1076, 2.26M)

>even the people who don't outright hate Deku admit he is the worst character in the manga
Best thread

>I always avoid getting myself hurt
>Wouldn't want to disappear
>Has a large. self-inflicted forehead stab
Hori?

Attached: Twice head wound.png (315x691, 191K)

Good chapter. Disappointed by the apex of Twice's break, though.

Was really looking forward to a solid spread with his face in the middle for 2deep4u symbolism about how his psyche was being torn apart.

Toga never brutalized anyone. She does minimum damage when she fights.

he's not the worst character, Shinso and Mineta exist

I want twice to get rid of the stitches so he can be handsome again. I tell you, he's fucking bishonen tier.

I'm pretty sure a flesh wound to the forehead is less serious than a broken arm

>is literally an objective psychopath who killed a student in school to she could drink their blood through a straw
>"Don't worry she's not gonna hurt anybody more than necessary, guys"

She doesn't because she always fights the MC's friends. Do you think Hori is gonna let Toga filet someone in 1-A like a fish? Or his editors?

He said the amount of damage required is equivalent to having his limbs broken.
Meaning a bleeding head can pass. Which also means Toga can freely suck his clones' blood to a certain extent.

Are we talking about Deku? Why does he wear the mask? Is it for once the future chapter comes and then it's revealed that AfO is his papa? Since AfO wears the mask.
Age difference is one of the things that he's into.

Attached: Image1.jpg (1282x712, 105K)

Deku's problem is that he gets handed things on a platter
>Oh you're so heroic, take this awesome quirk
>Oh hey, you're so heroic, have everyone instantly like you
>Oh hey, you're so heroic, take SEVEN FUCKING QUIRKS

He never "works" for anything, which is a common thing for all the heroes. They're just "the best," while the villains so far are a pseudo-nympho with a blood fetish, Where's My Tendies Handy Man, Edgedeavor, the amazing armless magician, Noob Saibot x 50, and Spinner.

A cut to the throat is the worst thing you'll see her do. She neither had the means or will to inflict lots of damage before.

If we think back, Toga's Dekufetish started with him with broken arms. Twice's arms are broken, his legs are broken, and most of his clones will most likely be bleeding, bloody, and bruised.

If Deku is Toga's sex object, Twice will be the walking, talking Karma Sutra.

Well I was on board with the idea that she really just had a blood fixation she had under control, but she pancaked like 30 fucking people this arc.

We see she spares Rock-Lock and Camie, and I really think that just because Toga's powers are the edgiest thing since that one faggot manga about a guy who can literally only level up by forming bonds with people and then killing them doesn't mean she has to be evil, buuuuuuuuut...

I dunno. I wouldn't want to have an insatiable craving for blood myself but "Secret Hero" Toga is looking more and more unlikely.

So Toga will end up killing Twice after he saves her?

So what will you do when after all of this Toga still won't give a shit about Twice?

Well, you can't turn a hoe into a lady.

she already does, speedreader

>He never "works" for anything

Attached: 2-5.jpg (1066x1600, 294K)

>neck snap

Attached: what teh fuck did you do.jpg (301x330, 25K)

>crying counts as working

>gets handed everything
>is the hardest working and most selfless person in the entire manga
ok retard

Toga is for Shigaraki

Literally everyone works harder in this manga
everyone else had to work on their quirk
Deku gets to cruise on All Might working the quirk out

No she doesn't you disgusting shipperfag.

Is he actually shipping? How deep does Twice's attraction go since I only remember him saying he loves Toga once as a gag. Meanwhile Twice has regularly expressed a strong platonic love for his friends.

>Is the hardest working and most selfless person in the entire manga.

I dont even like Mirio, but the guy wins out on account of having been willing to sacrifice his quirk for Overhauls bullet dispenser.

Attached: 1511484605145.jpg (724x1058, 166K)

the read the manga

Its because beta faggots get extremely upset when he doesnt beat up his bully so they can't self-insert as him to enact their beta fantasies.

>but she pancaked like 30 fucking people this arc
It was that or she fucking dies. She had lethal wounds, a strict time timing on her transformation and only gravity powers available. She had no other options.
All the other times, she kept it simple with a knife or needles and always prioritized running away (which also what her initial plan this time was). Which makes sense since if you crave someone's blood you don't want it needlessly spilling by damaging them too much.

Fuck, don't mean to be that guy but what's the sauce for the quote? I know it begins with Zan.

>Is he actually shipping?
What matters is what you think and not what braindead shippers think. They see any moment with their two favs as a shipping moment.

>Twice lost all of his fears and worries
>Now he's a fucking army in a single body
Twice is the best League member. Toga is nice, but Twice is just too fucking cool now that he's not a chickenshit with two personalities.

>Literally everyone works harder in this manga
Kek fucking what? I knwo you are a delusional faggot but this is fucking ridiculous.

Go to reddit
Go to mangahelpers
Go to tumblr
Go to youtube
Go to narutoforums

People like deku, Yea Forums doesn't.

>new season is going to be the last one
Yonkou, weren't you already BTFO with the announcement of season 4? Why are you hurting yourself again?

Yea Forums is right

He's worse than Eren before the change, Shinji, and Tsuna. Just let that sink in. He's that awful.

>I dont even like Mirio, but the guy wins out on account of having been willing to sacrifice his quirk for loli
Fixed that for ya.

Attached: 1533097004140.gif (560x315, 78K)

Tell me, why would he tell toga to be his wife and not giran?

I agree but to say people don't like Deku is just dumb.

The hell are you on about? Let me preface by saying that Deku isn't my favorite character in this manga. But saying he didn't work hard, that he didn't suffer for the sake of being a hero is stupid and/or disingenuous.

He is worse than all of them combined

user, are you even aware where you are while listing all of these?

Attached: 1542375577706.png (705x494, 296K)

Yea Forums has never been right in the history of anything
Its goes that
>/pol/ is always right
>Yea Forums is always wrong

I give it a solid 50/50 because Hori likes asspulls and Twice is a good boy who would cause amusing riots if he died.

I'm no TogaxTwice Shipperfag, but I would be surprised if she didn't at least comment on his multiple injuries. We may get an insight into what her criteria for "love" is as well.

But I don't hate Deku.

>for his friends.
Not that guy, but he definitely places Toga at the utmost top of his friendlist. The rest comes down to the usual "can a guy and a girl be friend" cliché discussion.

Give them enough time on panel and they'll eventually prove to be better with their backstories/quirks and stuff.

I prefer quirk bullet dispenser personally.

Attached: 1550058425754.png (812x1055, 1.53M)

>Shinji, and Tsuna
stop being so disingenuous, he isn't a wimp and actually gets shit done

Well yeah, he interacts with her the most and she seems the most willing to talk to accept his crazy.

Tarotanon here I feel like pulling more cards. Ask me anything MHA related.

Attached: f7f36e10a2ebf9598ade33fa6c5c7632.jpg (720x880, 381K)

How do we use wishing energy/meme magic to get him killed/written out/give OFA away?

>he isn't a wimp
He is the biggest wimp cuck.
>and actually gets shit done
The plot hands him wins but he has very little to do with it.

> Yea Forums is one person meme
Fuck off cunt. There are haters of deku everywhere including on youtube and all those nigger spaces you posted. They similarly don't like deku because he's not their favorite character or he cries a lot. Stop getting triggered over characterfags infighting.

Attached: DoaifKqU0AAgHM2.jpg (1200x848, 168K)

>is the hardest working and most selfless person in the entire manga
That's Bakugo and Shoto you nincompoop.

I read the dispenser line has a really contrived way of referring to a gun. As in to stop the gun.

>Deku gets to cruise on All Might working the quirk out
Just like All Might (because that's the concept one for all), and he didn't have to master it

What is Momo's endgame?

Both Shinji and Tsuna get shit done. And when they do, you do feel that they deserve the credits for it.

>he isn't a wimp
>let Eri go in the alley
>Deku vs Bakugo 2
>even after Bakugo vs Deku 2 is still a battered wife

>Bakugo
>selfless
>Shoto
>hardworking
you've gotta be fucking kidding me

This, mirio sacrificed his quirk and his life because he promised eri he wouldn't let her suffer ever again. Ever.
In her lifetime.
Not once.
I don't think he'd go that far for anyone else.

>nincompoop
imagine posting that on an adullt website

Is Hawks actually gay?

compared to Deku

This.

Toga might not rush to killing (unless it's for her own 'love') but she has no qualms about it.

>Just like All Might
Wrong
All Might was the first symbol of peace
All Might build that entire concept himself
also nana had no chance against AfO
All Might hurt him substantially

All Might did all the heavy lifting for Deku

>That's Bakugo and Shoto you nincompoop.
Both of them have been cruising on their quirks and talent you stupid fuck. Bakugo didnt do shit until after Deku won vs him in the training and Shoto had almost exclusively relied his OP as shit quirk and was only shown actually improving in the Joint training arc.

Im curious, what do the Tarots say about our smug mememachine Redestro?

Attached: 1553910356963.jpg (1200x905, 80K)

Deku and Bakugou.

When are we getting more lolis?

And how does any of this help Deku?

Pull some cards for spinner.

Attached: b54e31f68f5a0c855794700f443ff19cc498d08b0c6ab2a866a254d214dbb2b3.jpg (533x800, 64K)

>He is the biggest wimp cuck.
do you even understand the words you're using?
he literally almost never gets credits
>let Eri go in the alley
that's not what is a wimp, he was the only one to move, he just respected his senpai's decision because he's not as experienced even though he doesn't agree with it
>even after Bakugo vs Deku 2 is still a battered wife
a battered wife wouldn't want to compete with his husband or even try to hit him

Attached: what deku.jpg (301x252, 36K)

Thank.
God.

Attached: 1558592766111.gif (374x354, 1.94M)

Will mirio and eri have lots of babies together?

He gets that power with no work
he gets that pre established role with no work

>replying to that dekuhater
He has literally the same style posting as the other times. Though I'm more impressed that he still lurks these threads and look for any opportunity to shit on Deku. Go catch your life you sad fuck.

>>let Eri go in the alley
Except he fucking didnt and it was mirio who did it.
Except he has to fucking work for it

GigaCHAD making a man out of the League.

Attached: 1552059475560.jpg (800x4800, 795K)

>>Interview with a Vampire
I'm still a little miffed that the chapter after that with more Toga backstory wasn't called "the Vampire Diaries"
maybe they next time she gets focus

Based.

>it was mirio who did it
And deku allowed it despite knowing, feeling something was extremely wrong. That is even worse.

Not even then, both were born with natural talent and has been cruising on it while acting like dicks.

But it wasnt because of lack of bravery or will you stupid shit.

It was exactly because he lacked bravery and will that he let something awful happen in front of his eyes.

I pulled the page of cups, queen of cups, and the 7 of wands.

Momo is going to have some difficulties maintaining her quirk and will experience some setbacks. She could also be taken advantage of. She will overcome these obstacles though.

UMA DELICIA

Not really, Deku is well liked everywhere

Attached: 1545067633363.jpg (1377x2039, 237K)

>She could also be taken advantage of.
Hot.

Shoto was purposely working at 50% and even held back on the other half of his Quirk. If anything he's worked harder to make up for that deficit. Now that he has to juggle the Fire with his Ice he has to work even Harder. Plus Bakugo's quirk has a low ceiling. By senior year everyone quirk wise will outclass him in applicability he only seems so amazing and talented because he's busted his ass to get his Quirk to where it is with his already half dozen super moves.

What was that one chapter with his story? Like him explaining his past.

>Gorillaz
What ?

Attached: 130.jpg (1066x1600, 252K)

Claiming that Deku doesn't work is factually wrong when we've seen him train train before and after class in a number of occasions, hell even when everyone is chilling he is outside training alone

Attached: 1535199257377.jpg (1592x949, 94K)

>Asspulls the arc

Chad Clover is better than this trash

Holy shit you dishonest faggot. Does this look like scared to you? Because by the looks of it Mirio shat 10 kilos of bricks whiles Dekuwas trying to help and because Mirio got scared he stopped Deku.

Attached: p.jpg (5064x1600, 3.49M)

Why do I consider the best arcs the ones that focus on Pro Heroes or villains(Kamino, Pro Hero, current one). Is this some weird coincidence or was a school setting truly a mistake?
The only time when I considered a student entertaining was Shouto during Sports Festival, before he became a bland nobody

Remedial was fine and that was school setting

Please stop posting Deku. He's so cute and I can't focus or take anons seriously when I see his ugly mug constantly posted.

I pulled the knight of cups, 8 of wands, and the page of wands in reverse

Destro seems to very determined to achieve his goals no matter what the cost is. He also seems to make impulsive decisions. However it seems like someone is trying to sabotage his goals.

>However it seems like someone is trying to sabotage his goals.
One of the liberation army is a plant by shiggy.

>Shoto was purposely working at 50% and even held back on the other half of his Quirk. If anything he's worked harder to make up for that deficit.
More like thats just how fucking OP his quirk is.
> Now that he has to juggle the Fire with his Ice he has to work even Harder.
Now that he has to even more.
> Plus Bakugo's quirk has a low ceiling.
PAHHAHAHAHA holy shit, ignoring the rest of your retarded posts, its clear that you want to downplay absolutely everything about their easy OP abilities.

>happened after the incident
Deku didn't think like that when he came across eri
>deku knows something is extremely wrong
>has the child crying and clinging to him for dear life
>allows Mirio's hand to stop him anyways
Yes, he's even worse because his instincts told him to act but he didn't and instead he obeyed orders like a faggot.

No
Their quirks are amazing which makes it hard to root for them
Now if someone had a quirk which would make their seem like a joke like lets say 7 quirks in one
Now that would be someone that is absolutely shit and unrootable

>trying to shift the blame this hard
>oh yeah his a coward but its not his fault because what can you expect from a coward anyway :)

>However it seems like someone is trying to sabotage his goals.

Giran is going to trick him.

Attached: DnsID1SU4AA8Kh0.png (1200x836, 1.13M)

Both were at fault, but Mirio at least was following sir's teachings. Deku didn't know anything about it, and had the chance to act like he always does despite what he's told to but like it happened with Kota and Bakugo, but he didn't. He was a hell of a coward.

Thanks

I pulled the 10 of swords, queen of swords, and the 5 of wands

In the past it seems like spinner was betrayed by someone he cared about. After the incident spinner became emotionally distant and started to look at things with a logical perspective. And now Spinner is defending his ideals and will die doing so. There is no common ground for him.

it was all assumptions in the end you know

>2 guys
>1 is shitting his pants
>the other wants to jump in
>the guy who want to jump in is the coward
At this point I'm assuming its just bait.

>koichi finally got his AM autographed hoodie
I'm so happy for him

Thats no news, everyone knows this, start comparing this to trash like Kimetsu or Samurai 8.

>Any guesses on what Twice can truly do?
This

Attached: 22823fb379fbb8e2bcaf0fe8db4a5ba3.png (392x465, 72K)

>the one who wants to jump in doesn't do anything in the end because he followed the guy who was shitting his pants despite knowing something was seriously wrong and the little girl needed their help
Yes, Deku was awful

>Chad Clover is better than this trash
Not right now
Whenever Deku is in a chapter there is no question but right now I would say BnHA is better.

>Kotafag at it again

When will you learn?

Attached: 1553612333970.jpg (1026x570, 302K)

>>the one who wants to jump in doesn't do anything in the end because he followed the guy who was shitting his pants despite knowing something was seriously wrong and the little girl needed their help
So basically Mirio is pathetic but it Deku's fault he obeyed the authority of somebody who is pathetic despite wanting otherwise?

Attached: 1555953234944.jpg (1063x958, 396K)

I see a butt cheek

The fuck are you on about? By that logic every successor successor after the first is less worthy of that power because their predecessor did the heavy lifting for their successor.

Oh well, all those lives All Might and Deku saved are somehow worth less because their ability didn't come from their own efforts.

Them risking their necks for other people are worth less.

The act of cultivating the power to be better heroes is now worth less.

What an absolutely cynically retarded line of thinking.

Yes. It isn't like deku hasn't disobeyed authority before for doing what he thought was right. So, since he followed someone's command that blindly despite his gut telling him to act makes him the worst.

All the previous OfA holders weren't the symbol of peace
All Might was the first one

The mission for them was just to beat AfO
which they also didn't do but All Might did
All Might on top of that build the symbol of peace.

Except none of the authority was physically there to stop him prior. What you are saying is Deku should have physically fought against Mirio to try and secure Eri.

>The mission for them was just to beat AfO
>which they also didn't do but All Might did
LOL

Attached: claps in your general direction.jpg (442x431, 56K)

What condemning the kid because he's not in the same place as All Might yet?

I might as well yell at my little brother in school
screaming why isn't he valedictorian yet after tutoring him and saving up funds.

All Might did all the heavy lifting for him.
Bakugo and Todoroki at least worked on their quirks on their own.

>physically fought
He could have just run after them, it isn't like removing Mirio's hand from his chest would have been difficult.

These threads become very corny and trite during the 24 hours post chapter release. Almost as if we have anons migrating from other sites.
REALLY makes one think.

Attached: what.jpg (450x450, 35K)

>Deku is worse than Eren Shinji and Tsuna
Whoa user

Twice + Toga = Secret Invasion arc

And Miro would have just sat there?
Mirio would have tried to grab and subdue Deku to prevent him from facing Chisaki.

100 000 soldiers desn't seem so much now that the Love got infinite soldiers

Reddit is a scourge, a cancer, it must be dealt with.

broken arms? no problem

Attached: twice.jpg (400x230, 38K)

these threads are shit all week round

Fuck by that line of reasoning might as well argue that their parents did the heavy lifting for them.

Bakugou managed to be lucky enough to be born with the right genes to be powerful.

Todoroki was literally bred to be strong.

Or in your case your parent/guardian taking care of you somehow devalues your own achievements.

You're speculating like crazy.
Why do you think they both felt equally as shit about Eri's situation? Because they were both equally as bad.

Toga is a lucky girl. sore, but lucky

>Liberation Army has to be at the dumbest possible level to fail this hard

They have to literally be retarded for the League to even stand a chance. Toga would be dead twice over now if the Liberation Army didn't want to be fucking Hugh Jackman in the Greatest Showman. Just kill those guys, don't play around with machiavellian schemes.

Attached: __miruko_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_archvermin__c63eeb47eaac197eb8871f4e43a66d49.jpg (1838x1546, 282K)

This is probably a retcon unless twice can do it both ways.

>Bakugou managed to be lucky enough to be born with the right genes to be powerful.
And had to work his quirk from small firecrackers to explosion
>Todoroki was literally bred to be strong.
And still had to learn to power up both sides

Now imagine if Todoroki's fire would be instantly as strong as endeavor at 100%
that is Deku. He gets all the power and hard work of All Might while the rest have to work on their quirks on their own

And now just not all might but like 6 other extra quirks all at more than 100% full control of other people.
And Deku gets all the credit for doing absolutely fucking nothing.

Bakugo and Todoroki have been training their whole lives to become heroes, Deku just bitched and cried for years until All Might promised him his power in return and all he did was just clean up a beach for 6 months.

Plus Gigantomachia

>getting excited over discount kage bunshin technique

The absolute state of these faggots...

You are the one irrationally shifting the blame to somebody who wanted to do something from somebody who was too scared to act. Its obvious you are arguing in bad faith against Deku and will try and nitpick any excuse for what happened to be at Deku's fault despite him the most virtues character in the series.

Archvermin is a cool guy. I can't wait for his next MHA batch.

Attached: reddit niggers.jpg (1250x550, 141K)

I don't think it was ever canon in the first place, it just looks neat

I feel like there's a final keikaku for them. Or else giganto accepting them at the end will be meh

And you saying it was Mirio's fault only is stupid. Deku was just as responsible for what happened.

They know "Toga is gonna get raped" comments were jokes right?

>I make one into two
He just never tried to copy something like GUN

Attached: cringe compilations.png (284x613, 97K)

you need to read the story to understand

>classic shonen asspull
if youre hyped for that shit....welcome to your first SJ manga

Twice is such a shit character
Twice is such a cool guy

I think the force of the action recoiling would destroy a copied gun. At best he'd get one shot out of it

We already knew Twice could make copies of copies though.

I don't even see the point of giganto shit right now because the League is winning because the Liberation Army fucking around trying to set up elaborate virgin sacrifices on gold altars.

"pfiou, I'm glad she's only tortured to death in a painful way, and unwanted orgasm would be too much for me!"

The only virgins in the LoV is Shiggy and Spinner

The only non-virgin in the LoV is Mr. Compress, who fucks like a god.

lets see you lead your own liberation army. You can't just win, you have to win and get the people on your side

Attached: 1530365411684.png (866x410, 201K)

>muh quirk evolution
so....why his name is "twice" if he can do multiple clones??? call him "legion" or "multi-man"

>Can pop out a clone of anyone he has measurements of
>Literal army of not only himself but of anyone he wants
>All the clones can use the originals quirk
>Can clone Toga who can then go impersonate someone, get their measurements from transformed Clone Toga and add that person to his Clone repertoire
>Fucking copy heroes and start making them do bad shit on command, or just have them use their strong ass quirks on your enemies

Where were you when Twice and Toga no meme unironically and legitimately became the most valuable and important members of the league?

Twice is infinite though
Only if you apply it to itself.

>Where were you when Twice and Toga no meme unironically and legitimately became the most valuable and important members of the league?
in my home reading chapter 149

Easy, let the League kill a few of the citizens "trying to defend themselves" and have the good upstanding citizens use their quirks to defeat them. None of this machiavellian lets turn Twice against himself and the League by making elaborate robot doubles of himself killing his underaged fapbait. None of this let me interview this crazy cunt while showing myself femdom these random citizens as if they were my subs. How about let a few dead and then no bullshit take them off without the gimmicks.

I have heard that Twice is 28.

if one twice can make two clones, then twice can create half infinite himself and half infinite something else

>Does anyone stand a chance of beating him?
No. Within any semblance of reason, nobody can beat Twice with prep time going all out.
Even if every Twice clone is only as strong as a normal adult man and far less durable, he can keep them coming forever and the number of Twices will increase exponentially.
The original Twice can just hide somewhere safe while his constantly growing army of clones ravages the landscape.
If each clone can make 2 clones of itself, then Twice only has to go through 32 cycles of cloning before Twices outnumber humans.

Yes. Probably.
I think Twice probably should die because an army of Gigantomachia is a little too crazy.

Yeah I'm sure OfA's power is just as useful in a broken body as it is in trained one.

And Izuku did train it from breaking his body to full cowl. And he repeatedly put his neck on the line to help people with it.

Not like he sat in front of the computer all day while waiting to adapt to the power. Not like he didn't prompt All Might into action by trying to save someone in front of him.
He trained it, risked his life to use it responsibly to use it like a Hero would.

Might as well argue that Spider-man got credit for being a hero for doing nothing except being bitten by a spider. Captain America got credit for doing nothing except for taking drugs. Superman did nothing except for being born on Krypton. Batman did nothing except for being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

I dislike the O MY 7 as much as the next guy and will dislike it even more if there are no drawbacks.

But saying that the kid did nothing and continued to do nothing and whose actions to help people mean less because of the power he was granted. That is both stupid and cynical.

if the clones have a costume, can twice train to give each clone a gun with one bulllet?

>>But saying that the kid did nothing and continued to do nothing
No
but he is the least hardworking out of the cast
He has all the advantages and still does nothing but cry most of the time.

if he knew the gun and bullet well enough, probably

No matter how much you repeat this bullshit Deku is the character that has done the most of the cast,

Attached: 1524424835723.png (1901x2157, 2.91M)

>Deku is the character that has done the most of the cast,
Who is repeating bullshit now?

Giga probably would be a mess to copy given the guy can shift sizes apparently.

Steve Rogers should have refused the Super Soldier formula and never become Captain America. He didn't work for it. What a loser.

Spiderman should never use his powers because he didn't work for them, either. What a loser.

Green Lantern, the Hulk, Captain Marvel (all versions), if you want to exclude natural powers, Superman and Thor, too, almost ALL heroes - including All Might - were just handed their powers and by your way of thinking, don't deserve them.

What a loser.

>Toga turns into Deku
>Twice gets Deku's measurements
>Twice makes one Deku clone for each LoV member
>the Deku clones give their OfA to each LoV member
>it's not stealing because Deku still has his own OfA, more like piracy

>>Twice makes one Deku clone for each LoV member
You realize they would all have the mind of Deku, right? The next steps from that moment wouldn't look good or clean.

what if they had the mind of Toga as Deku?

>you wouldn't download a quirk

a bunch of empty OfAs doesn't sound that useful. unless they have some elaborate 100 year plan it seems like a waste of time. Hori pretty much made it impossible to successfully copy shit like OfA or Eri's power and make it immediately useful

>he can keep them coming forever
No, he cannot.
His "MP" will be depleted sooner or later.
Dunno what page it was when Bakugou was talking about his usage of quirk as the same as using MP in a game.

>>what if they had the mind of Toga as Deku?
They wouldn't
Unless you are saying they are all Togas in which case they wouldn't have OfA

Keep being in denial.
You act almost like Deku is not the MC.

Bakugo compared Todoroki's ICE and only his ice side to MP
That was negated if Todoroki uses his fire as well

Post characters that should be or should have been MC

He seems to only have enough "MP" for 2 clones at a time.
But each of his clones seems to spawn with max "MP" and can also make 2 clones.

No Deku is the MC. And as long as he is the manga will be shit

Thats was the stupidest shit I even watched. If people could download car literally everyone would have done it.

Attached: dyke.png (750x500, 139K)

grape

Twice already explained how his quirk works. There's no fucking MP limit you retards

What are they talking about?

Attached: Lewd.jpg (1017x609, 422K)

Nice argument. Good jump ignoring Deku's character and achievement in your vain attempt to shit on the series.
>but i dont hate the series i only hate deku
If this were true you would be scrambling to make up bullshit about the centerpiece of the series.

>my nose itches
>yeah, it sure does

>>but i dont hate the series i only hate deku
I never said that
Don't put words into my mouth. I definitely hate the series. And Deku is my proof its shit
> the centerpiece of the series.
Exactly. Seeing how most people agree Deku is shit, a coward, a cuck, an abused housewife, undeserving of his power or literally a million other complaints they are implicitly agreeing the series as a whole is shit
that was always my point

It’s the best manga out right now. How can these other guys even top an arc about entertaining villain character development?

>His "MP" will be depleted sooner or later.
What? There's no "MP" to his quirk at all. He has a limit of two clones, that's it. But if those clones are HIM, each of them can then make two clones, and so on, and so on. He can make effectively infinite Twices. This is why Giran literally told him he could conquer entire countries if he had it under control.

>There exists no conservation of mass for Twice clones
Literally the most busted quirk in the entire world, then, if he can also clone inorganic materials (as evidenced by the clones' clothes).

Deku is perfect as MC. You never make your MC your most interesting character. They just have to be good enough.

Momo's quirk doesn't obey conservation of mass either, or else she would get destroyed by nuclear fusion every time she tried to make something out of metal

>the MC is supposed to be shit

Yes, yes, I know you are going to spew lies about a fictional character for some odd reason.
But that don't make it true.

Attached: again.png (1075x611, 788K)

>Literally the most busted quirk in the entire world, then
Close, AFO has it beat.

She's limited by her fat cells, at least. Twice is apparently not.

Those are not lies. Those are opinions. Even if you disagree people do feel this way about Deku
at best you get someone to just say they don't hate him but he is the least interesting or some shit like how the MC is supposed to be boring

That is implicitly agreeing BnHa is shit. They just don't see it.

>She's limited by her fat cells,
nominally, but it's never actually mattered

He's not shit at all though, he's a better MC than almost all of shonen.

>Those are not lies

Attached: fucking idiot.jpg (474x380, 115K)

Attached: 1552235188119.jpg (367x465, 180K)

It’s either twicefaggery, Huntertards, or Bakufujos. Maybe even some Clovercucks because they’re pretty damn delusional as well.

>I hate Deku
>you lie

him and toga are pretty interesting for him to overcome his wounded face

The fact that how much Deku gets out of OfA compared to how little he puts in is only one of his problems.
Most of the characters you listed are at least compelling or admirable to some degree, either through their struggles, ideals, or character development. More importantly, the powers that were handed to them don't bring them an instant victory (in the good stories, western comics have a massive variance in quality). The fact that they didn't work hard for them isn't such a big deal.
Deku is just a little bitch who cries constantly, and the fact that he gets everything handed to him on a silver platter and continues to cry is just the icing on the cake. He has no struggles because he's guaranteed to achieve his goal of being the #1 hero. He has no ideals other than the ones he copied from All Might. He doesn't develop as a character because Hori thinks giving him more powers is character development. He's also framed as a hard worker who earned OfA despite the fact that he never lifted a finger before being offered OfA.
What a loser.

Stop being such a fanboy, Deku is trash.

Ok nigger, shut up
I SAID SHUT UP
When are we getting the next update/news about season 4?

Attached: e7a996ff2dee74bf7c1da197baff78e6bbc232c237fac5146a59e8e5080e5bbf.png (334x294, 72K)

Toga x Twice is going to be truly canon after this

>you can determine the exact moment the dekuhater arrives
thats a sad existance

Attached: help.jpg (195x255, 12K)

There's no logic to any of the battles it's just muh emotional power ups and jobbers who are sent on a conveyor belt.

>If anons hate Deku and any character associated with him so much why bother following the series?
Pro Hero Arc. This Arc. Kamino. Remedial Arc. Basically any Arc where Deku isn't the focus.

Nah, he's an awesome change of pace from "haha I glorify being retarded and hate studying, maaaan fuck homework even when it's cool ninja homework, I don't need to know how magic works in a setting with magic fightan!" faggots like naruto, luffy, etc etc.

She's limited, but it's not a 1:1 conversion where 1 fat cell = 1 fat cell's worth of material.
She still needs to be careful not to make anything too big or she'll pass out from starvation(?) like she did against Kendou.

How the hell are heroes suppossed to stop an army of Gigantomachia?

Chitose was 3 goddamn chapters ago my dude.

>tell lies about a character
>frames them as opinions
Either way your opinion is shit and nobody cares

Attached: Face of mercy.png (314x541, 104K)

>mfw this actually happened and was predicted chapters ahead of time

Attached: SMUG.jpg (229x220, 10K)

Just give Snipe a .50 caliber sniper rifle.

>nobody cares

O MY

>decuck self-inserter

Why does Hori draw Deku with the same features as a 7 year old girl?
Is Deku supposed to be pathetic?

Attached: same face.png (195x564, 77K)

Okay stop replying and let us complain about deku if you don't care

I don't care about your shit opinion. I care that you are trying to shit up the threads.

>the dekuhater
Still under the delusion its just one person?

Deku is a little bitch if you haven't already figured that out since chapter 1

>I care that you are trying to shit up the threads.
Its a shit manga

Name one fight in this series where a character getting development wasn’t extremely emotional.

Your posts are honestly much worse and reek of reddit so fuck off

You might as well be 1 guy if you're always repeating the same shit

Dekufags know no reason.

>t. fag who has only read chapter 1 and not seen deku grow which is literally the point of the whole fucking story
What a complete retard lol

What is this expression trying to convey?

Attached: .jpg (401x514, 71K)

>seventh quirk: RENT FREE

You're shitting up the board with these threads.

Ochako a cute.

Maybe people repeat the same complaints because the same faults with this manga and Deku are obvious.
Maybe they all came to the same conclusions because these are actual problems

We've got a woman who can turn into a huge dragon and another who can grow 60+ feet in a second. Ochaco cancels not just gravity but mass and velocity. All Might has unbelievable levels of energy. There's no law of physics in this story, just suggestions.

Eri a cutie!!

>is it gay, masturbation, or incest?

>these salt-ridden faggots from other less popular manga series coming in to falseflag about deku and whine because their shit series doesn't get as much attention as Based No Hero Academia
Stay mad cucks lmao

Attached: 1555393281056.jpg (254x198, 11K)

>deku none-existent in thread discussion
>suddenly multiple post crying about deku
kek
Good that you admit its hating Deku is just your new strategy for shitting on the series and saying you like everything without Deku is just you deflecting so you don't get labeled and dismissed as the usual suspects.
>if you are calling out the faggots then you are the problem as well

Attached: he said it again.jpg (524x576, 59K)

Whenever I see this pic, I keep wondering why his copies all have a mask on. Can he adjust what they're wearing? Also, shouldn't all his copies all have broken arms atm? If his actual state isn't an issue, how does his quirk determine what the "correct" state of him is? Can he make copies that are extra muscular? Can he make rested versions of himself if he's exhausted? Can he make copies of him as a 10 year old? His female version?

>Mfw No toga x twice doujin where she copies his quirk and they have a clone orgy

Attached: 1552219120256.png (853x778, 352K)

Deku is still a pussy that keeps sucking off Bakugo like the Stockholm syndrome faggot he is.

see it as a savefile

Well said, user.

They're friends, retard.

the measurements he takes for his clones work like save states I think. It's a snapshot of the person as they were when he first gained the requisite knowledge to create their clone. Because they're clones of himself, he can create them from any state he can remember being in

Attached: gorrilion%hero.png (702x1354, 683K)

Kill yourself
I genuinely mean that you should kill youself
I would physically assault you if I could

Oh we are friends right?

That's because Bakugou IS amazing

Keep telling that to yourself you autistic faggot

Attached: 1535227809894.png (907x743, 903K)

cute toga

Attached: 1534213995473.png (1024x1024, 672K)

He is
But Deku didn't kill himself so his admiration is fake

we love you too

Twice and maybe Teenage Mutant Ninja Lizard are the only members of the League that I feel sympathy for. That page where he felt relief that he was the original after all was great. One of the better characters in this manga.

>pussy
>beat muscular

mofu mofu

twice is absolutely based
it feels bad seeing him in this state he got shafted so hard, he could have been some op hero but he got shafted by some dudes and here he is being a loser when he could be a god

No user
If someone honestly tells you to kill yourself and abuses you he is not your friend
If you think he is your friend you are retarded.

What if All Might gave OfA to Endeavor?

Thanks, sounds reasonable.

Lol you're so fucking mad, I'm guessing you never had friends growing up

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

I did
But none of them abused me physically for 10 years to the point of suicide.

>All this butthurt because of a good boy
I guess you guys don’t like competent MCs who do no wrong. What a couple of moronic retards.

Attached: FE5309A0-E71F-483C-B6AC-3D7D555E1887.png (1334x750, 1.5M)

bakugou and deku should fuck

They got past that point you fucking retard, it's like you never actually read more than the first chapter and are literally just some traumatized fag who got bullied in your childhood and are projecting your issues on deku and bakugos relationship

Stop being such a little bitch

>takes them forever to snap this bitch neck
>break twice arms instantly
fucking hack

>They got past that point you fucking retard
How? By Bakugo beating the shit out of him? By Bakugo still not respecting him in any way?
How did they ever get over it

Deku just continually takes it

>But none of them abused me physically for 10 years to the point of suicide.
Oh, speedreader-kun

Anons, I'm scared. I think Twice is dying in this arc

they were only trying for a few seconds before Skeptic had them attack Twice instead, and arms are easier to break than necks

Attached: best dad.jpg (365x483, 134K)

Maybe the original actually dies now and a clone survives

Wouldn't work. That sort of defeats his character and purpose in creating Shoto.

I, for one, think eri is the cutest loli ever

Attached: i.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

>pussy
>lunge at giant robot and destroys limps
>jumps straight at guy who can instant kill him on touch and a monster that can face all might and absorb his attacks no problem
>breaks and continuously uses broken limbs to fight
>jump straight into a infamous series killer
>fights off user overwhelming opponent who is trying to kill him for fun
>swallows his fear and jump in a middle of a battle between 2 of the strongest being in the country to save someone
>fights another guy who can instantly kill on touch
>even tries to kill him
>risk entirely mutilating his body or being reverted out of existence
>aggressively pursues somebody who might want to ruin his fun time activities
>pussy

Attached: Bunreply.png (255x165, 65K)

will she finally get some porn with the anime?

Attached: twenty eri.png (599x448, 253K)

I fucking love Deku

Attached: THIS IS ME WHEN I LIVE RENT FREE.jpg (680x508, 55K)

why are you here

yes pussy
P U S S Y

Attached: 1545113348396.png (492x1170, 466K)

>giving OfA away
>a bad thing
It would probably be the SMARTEST thing Deku could do, since OfA takes a toll on his body. And this is without getting into the fact that OfA seems like a fairly obvious trap on AfO's part.

Deku is a pretty decent strategist. He might unironically be better at giving battle advice to his friends while providing support.

With all of its "hidden costs", I'd dump OfA on the next person I saw. Well, maybe. Maybe I'd keep it so it wouldn't have to be a burden on someone else.

I know it seems ridiculous but OfA means spoogie ghosts can overide you at any time, it fucking destroys your body, and as we've seen with Toga it's not even that fucking great of a quirk.

Attached: ed8e08a87225027a679afc540aea449c.png (512x512, 279K)

How talented do you have to be to go straight into final rough instead of using the rules of making figures?

I fucking hope. Specially the muscular + loli combinations some authors like to draw.

I love /mhagear/

7th of July

Do you not know how joints work? Snapping someone's arm at the elbow is way easier than twisting a neck, especially if the latter is resisting.

Deku's face in the lower panel is fucking great

twice is too powerful for hori to let him live, also his character arc is basically over at this point

Absolutely based and greenpilled

Attached: IMG_20190511_193643.jpg (749x962, 113K)

deku is cute!

Attached: kiss.jpg (742x1000, 88K)

Practice makes perfect

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

>intentionally going slow to fuck with Twice and try to completely break him mentally
>breaking arms quickly to stop him from resisting

It's quite simple really.

what do i have to do to get a deku bf

Its great.

Attached: Give Liberation a Chance.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Nothing because he'll die a virgin

be Ochaco

YOU GOT ALL THE SUPERIOR, DOMINANT GENES OCHAKO

WHILE I, YOUR IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER, WHO IS ALSO BLONDE AND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOU, GOT ALL THE INFERIOR RECESSIVE GENES

Attached: togahimiko3.jpg (400x231, 35K)

not if toga has anything to say about it

Attached: 1554611041178.jpg (1200x810, 158K)

based

Attached: 1528777156837.jpg (688x512, 73K)

easy

Attached: 1535586046237.png (800x800, 404K)

Toga is dead and so is the world, what would you do in a life without love?

Attached: 1558696961507.png (1616x1544, 92K)

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY SPINNER NEVER USES HIS QUIRK
also why is he a reptile

Deku won't have any romance unless the hero system changes.

His quirk is too dangerous to use lightly. He'll use it when he's in a life or death scenario.

R u for real?

i want to spit in deku's mouth!

my BBC academia

Spinner's quirk is either
1. shit or non-existent beyond his mutations
2. already used on screen and we just don't get it yet
or
3. really fucking powerful but it also backlashes on him so he won't use it outside of life or death

Probably because his quirk is useless, but hopefully he found a way to use it after fighting Gigantomachia

Gay selfcest orgy

Anyone ever notice how Ochako and Twice have the similiar "Black, White, bit of red/pink" in their costumes?

Wait a tick.

What if Ochako's father was the Twice clone?

We know Twice isn't the clone.

We also know the clone just kinda fucked off.

It's just him being a reptile. Correct me if I'm mistaken but didn't he say he was bullied or some sad backstory because of his quirk (reptile skin)

Twice has pink?

FUCK Deku vs Gentle had some hype panels.

Red since he's a man

I canshit on MHA restlessly sometimes, but god are the art and artstyle fucking good. I wish Hori was just an artist while someone else created the plot

who the fuck made this who

he says he was bullied for being a mutant, not for his quirk. We've already seen people like Tokoyami and Kouda with mutations that have nothing to do with their quirks

Shit did some of Twice's line hit close to home. Now I'm sad. Best character

All Might’s design is so kino. i miss it bros

Cute, canon, and wholesome.

I think seeing Bakugo get raped and humiliated by gigaslime was good enough. Also he’s just using Bakugo as a stepping stone to improve himself since their beef is clearly motivational.

AHAHAHA FUCK THESE CLOWN AHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-145638.jpg (1066x1105, 361K)

Will BnHA ever deliver an arc as good as OPM's MA arc?

Attached: garou vs golden sperm.jpg (600x848, 122K)

> hori is a marvel fanboy
> use DC as an Inspiration
BASED

Honk Honk

Yes hentai artists are all animeonly faggots, even though it had a LN and manga for years Goblin Slayer girls didn't get any porn until the anime finally came out.

You do know Toga still has to get the blood, right? And alot of it to actually be a threat in the first place.

the absolute state of bakufujos

>y'all
>traducir tweet

Maybe. But definitely not if Deku is still MC.

UUUUUGH GENTLEEEEEE!!!!
MIDORIYAAAA!!!!

Ten months. While also doing marathon weight and endurance training, and maintaining his grades. If you can't get the details right, no one is going to take you seriously.

Not that they take you seriously now, but you should at least make some effort.

Also, remember, the only reason All Might offered to give Deku One for All was, the kid had demonstrated courage, determination, quick thinking, and his heroic side under unmistakable circumstances. He lacked none of the qualifications to be a hero except the power. Your argument needs to be adapted to take those facts into consideration, or discarded as bogus.

Yes he was crying after all the efforts he put into actually being able to receive OfA. How spoiled

W-why do you wanna know, user?

But Deku gives zero fucks about the law, he has dabbed on the code a couple times

Attached: 1558025552325.jpg (800x1200, 377K)

I don’t even think Bones can handle such a sexy fight

Attached: 06E3C1CE-0AEA-4775-8759-87EB1D75C9A6.png (1334x750, 1.17M)

Ochaco's costume was made by ReDestro, the evidence suggests.

Perhaps Twice's costume was, too.

STANDING HERE
I REALIZE
YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME
TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY.
BUT WHO IS TO JUDGE
THE RIGHT FROM WRONG
WHEN OUR GUARD IS DOWN
I THINK WE BOTH AGREE.

It has been long since i had a excuse for this edit.

Attached: We are kindred spirits...you...and i....jpg (1920x1080, 460K)

>yall
I just...feel so disgusted. Why, why do they keep using it?
But wait, what did she say wrong?

Twice's costume doesn't have the dots

Keep them coming user

Where the fuck is the anime

BnH is much more interesting when the focus is on the villains but I like the hero characters more ;_;

Attached: 1527817600336.png (494x480, 340K)

>Twice could gangbang you all by himself
nice

i think i'll screencap predictions for spinners quirk, at least some of us have to be right.
>literally just a lizard with all the abilities of every lizard ever (bacterial spit, regeneration, wall climbing)
>AoE nuke quirk, but with a life-or-death mental block
>Kaiju transformation
>Hyper-regeneration
>Turns into a fuckin living tornado
>Takes skills from video games
those are the most common I've seen so far

>villains >>> Heroes >>> Students except Deku >>> Deku

kys fag shitposter

> CHADeavor pro hero arc and this arc until early 2021
its not fair bros

Attached: 51sd651fs6d1f.png (1836x1300, 862K)

based

The MA arc is generally weak besides Garou. Now the question is will BnHA ever deliver a character as good as Garou?

So if Season 5 will have pro Hero and this arc that will be amazing
But the middle with the Joint training will suck

There is nothing wrong with the word y'all and I hate how the way I speak has been turned into a buzzword over the past few years.

God the entire Pro Hero act soundtrack better be heavy metal.

Checked

Bakugo is already better than Garou

dont
just dont

>continues to cry
You need to update your diatribe. Deku hasn't cried for a while. No since the Gentle arc, I think. Saying things like this that are not true makes people think you may have read nothing of the series beyond the first chapters, and be basing your hatred entirely on that.

garou was somewhat entertaining but a shit. He's no black sperm or homeless emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=rfQNFQEZIHU

Attached: Ds8tBaCU4AAHs9b.jpg (498x434, 113K)

>Deku hasn't cried for a while
He has cried during the joint training arc

This, even Deku is better than him.

Combine Just another hero and the song that played during United states of smash

That will be his plus ultra

Only false flaggers, contrarians and shitposters hate Deku
If Hero Academia fags on Yea Forums hated him, hxh and BC posters would post how Deku only good thing in series

>cried when Black Whip was sperging out

The entire joint training should just be skipped and made as a OVA or something.

>even Deku
woah woah woah. I get exaggeration to make a point but lets not go full retard

The pieces are almost there, hori just needs to introduce some strong heroes in the 11-20 rank, top 10 kind of underwhelming

Hey Jeremy. What did you think of this chapter?

Attached: i hate bullies.jpg (1773x2354, 566K)

>we had to sit on this image for 2 weeks
I still feel the pain.

Now this user can count to 10

>tfw when no shindol or fatalpulse ragdoll mindbreak doujin still

niggers have cucked you out of your words
bitch

>lets not go full retard
>people are still falling for Dekufags' falseflagging making it look like posters hate him to a illogical degree
How about we go beyond full retard

His quirk has something else going on.
After Mandalay beat him, she asked why he didn't use his quirk, and Spinner was like "Oh yeah, I should've done that."

>After Mandalay beat him, she asked why he didn't use his quirk, and Spinner was like "Oh yeah, I should've done that."
Not in the translation I have read.
He was just REEEing at her

Who? I don't pay attention to namefags or redditor drama

We'll just get like 20 overhaul yaoi doujin and probably some gross ryona eri doujin

>"Oh yeah, I should've done that."
No he didn't. He completely ignored that comment and proceeded to screech autistically.

Fuck that degenerate trash, when Eri finally gets a doujin its going to be vanilla sex with Mirio on their honeymoon.

i want deku to take me to victoria's secret!
i want him to buy me pink!

>the League doesn't have a healer
What will they do about Toga's blood loss, Twice's arms and whatever injury Dabi is going to get?

>Hori confirms he's a fraud who has never written anything original in his life

Attached: 1556837392541.png (500x375, 185K)

VS hasn't been quality for years, go somewhere better

Benantoka better get on the mirio x train, it ticks all his fetishes

You're going to get a Recovery Girl doujin and you're going to like it.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Even if/when Twice takes down all the dolls, how exactly is he going to save Toga? She's extremely close to dying and fighting the dolls is going to take time, not to mention getting her to a hospital on foot, through a city that's infested with enemies and about to be Giga'd, will be nearly impossible to do in the short amount of time Toga has left.

No because this manga has been on a downward spiral for 3 years now.
>Kamino arc retires All Might aka the only entertaining aspect of the series
>Yakuza and Gentle waste everyone's time
>Pro hero arc makes Endeavor a cuck
>Joint Training and Liberation arcs have effectively ruined multiple characters
I don't expect you idiots to understand since you sperg out like babies after one hype moment

Attached: 1549367974925.gif (300x169, 835K)

>straight doujins
>BnHA
at best you will get some NTR with Eri like the LaBrava thing
and 50 of bakugo getting raped

>Fighting the dolls is going to take time.

The clones keep them at hand, probably overrun them (He already took down the bunch pinning him down just by spawning the clones.) Also they still got the connection to the Doc, with a bit of luck Twice can call him to get Toga out of there.

>The MA arc is generally weak besides Garou
The only time I liked Garou was when he was getting his autism beat out of him. Twice on the other hand was already a far better character, actually sympathetic and tragic, and someone I would root for.

samefag

what about the doctor?

Attached: D7VwfmtUEAAdnAS.jpg (770x1024, 207K)

CURSED

Attached: MIRIO.webm (720x960, 1.19M)

>bakugo getting raped
Why won't the fujos at least draw other male characters getting raped? What's about Bakugou that makes them wild?

yeah i don't actually shop there, i like to wear more modest clothes

Bakugo makes their giny's tingle

Attached: 1551277200516.png (441x264, 14K)

>Psykos
>Black Sperm
>Not part of the dream team
You must be a shitty hero then.

>"best arc in a while"
>threads are deader than ever
Gee it's almost as if people know this arc won't amount to anything in the long run

Its gonna be so depressing once Deku returns

The bakurape doujins are all published paid work which means Shueisha is behind them when they are partnered with hentai publishers.
It's part of their agenda same with the Toga push.

The third match was a top 10 fight though.

>HIDF is now trying to retcon 2017
Imagine choosing BnHA as a hill to die on

Attached: 20190524_035313.jpg (1080x407, 210K)

>Also they still got the connection to the Doc
>He turns Toga into a nomu to "save" her from dying

Because these villains are literal whos that they're only purpose is to stretch the manga. Just like those Yakuza shitters won't see these guys again either.

Toga-mu will be cute

>By Bakugo still not respecting him in any way?
Imagine being this illiterate.

Attached: 0108-005.jpg (856x1250, 252K)

I hate this

>the hint he figured out the secret
>respect
user I figured out your secret that you are faggot
That doesn't mean I respect you.

Imagine if Deku and Bakugou kissed on ep 2

epic troll
upvoted

>he acknowledges that Deku made the power he's been struggling with this whole time finally "his" and believed he would win with it
>not respect
It's no secret that you're stupid.

but i dont like that answer

I far prefer slower threads with some discussion rather than 5+ threads in a day full of shitposting and flaseflagging

Imagine your parents loving you

Oh thank god the serial killing maniac didn't get sexually assaulted!

Attached: That filesize is against the rules gero.png (1039x887, 437K)

Practice

He referenced Deku saying to point out he figured out Deku's quirk

also sure that sounds like a great sorry for abusing someone for ten years to suicide
Seriously can I meet you and punch you in your stupid face for the next ten years?

but could he beat madara uchiha?

bakugo is bullying deku wrong, you're supposed to sexually harass him and kiss him in the boy's locker room

Well, maybe if we have someone tell Ochako she is destined to always just be Deku's love interest, although that's really more just flat out breaking the fourth wall rather than leaning on it like with Garou.

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>He referenced Deku saying to point out he figured out Deku's quirk
He also said it cause he acknowledged Deku's skill, which is respect, which is the point I was making.
>HE DIDN'T APOLOGIZE
Christ you guys cry about that more than Deku does.

>Twice goes full Black Sperm on the city.

Attached: 5365283-9087522726-uMixI.jpg (589x519, 176K)

I've been only following the manga, but I don't see so far what makes Garou so good.

Because that is the biggest most cucked thing about Deku

Imagine being such a fucking cuck abused housewife to your bully.
Its worse than the biggest cuckolds in NTR manga.

>the sound of a thousand sperm being squashed

Nice try Jimbo

>He says this when most of the best moments in the series are because of Deku
Cry harder Bakufujo

I love this

Wait what?

Attached: 1367574417056.jpg (649x536, 39K)

That is a big package

Wow...none of this is remotely true.

What? You didn't know that the hentai and doujins you read online are pirated versions of for sale by actual publishers in Japan?
If Shueisha didn't want hero academia to be portrayed in an erotic manner they would sue the fuck out of the people who sell these doujins in stores yet they don't because they actually comission artists to make those Bakurape and Togarape doujins that you love so much. All to get more fans to sell more merch and manga.

The same thing happened on Hawks's debut.

What are Aizawa's views on pedophilia?

They literally print and sell hentai in Japan with copyrighted characters.
If a manga series doesn't have doujins it doesn't mean that people want to make lewd images, it's most likely the case that the publishers send cease and deceased letters to the artists unless of course the money goes to the publishers.
You can thanks Hori's success on his editors and lawyers making contacts with third party porn printing companies

He finds it abhorrent like every other rational person.

He's a logical man, if it has logic behind he'll approve

he's fine with it
picture related

Attached: 1534144379373.jpg (600x800, 44K)

>Just adds a few wrinkles and spots to his standard, lean-loli body
I’d be unironically down but only if it’s someone huge like Satou or Shoji

Doesn’t really care unless someone is getting hurt, and even then it’s a coin toss between him helping immediately and turning it into a teaching momment about safety during sex.

Who cares. Aizawa is a literal who now.

It’s pretty sad if your comic is better without the protagonist.

He doesn't care much to be honest

Attached: 05. jpg.jpg (800x1200, 180K)

>it's amusing because jojo doesn't have pointless diversion arcs,
Oh wait you're serious

>it's amusing because jojo doesn't have pointless diversion arcs,
>All of Part 3 and Part 4 before Kira appears
>The first half of Part 7
>Part 8 in general

Attached: Bro_7419b7_955334.jpg (355x457, 44K)

Twice

Are you retarded. Deku would have done the same thing.

was gentle just a filler villain

Be honest, user. What is his face saying?

Attached: Screenshot_2019052.jpg (873x411, 152K)

Most definitely. He MIGHT pop up for one page in the future as a cameo but he holds no importance to the main plot or the main cast's character arcs.

>Hand fetish
>Leg fetish
>Puke fetish
>Age gap fetish
>The start of a neck snap fetish
It keeps on going...

The absolute state of speedreaders

it's not even speedreading, he's just straight up shitposting