Carole & Tuesday

what the fuck is this and is it any good

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

It's good but I dropped it because I could tell that it was going to offend me on a moral level

One of the most boring anime I've ever attempted to watch. It feels like it should air on disney channel or something

remember that Star Trek joke about no arabs in the future?

well, look. Mars's streets are kinda in danger

Attached: hehe.png (840x918, 1.09M)

Watanabe going full western pandering
It sucks

you mean western pirate-pandering, right?

Could be a sikh.

top bek

Attached: refuge.png (821x460, 545K)

Did Vitas not make it to the finals? Also why the fuck they'd make Vitas ugly, he's handsome irl.

rember when star reck said no instagram in the future?

You are the /pol/ discord tranny.

AOTS

What is Japan's attitude towards foreigners? To my knowledge they're being looked at on a global scale now thanks to the internet, they cannot afford to do anything that would hurt their relationship with the global market.

Getting worse by the year, guess how bad it’s going to be by 2020. The olympics are going to destroy any positive perspective on gaijin.

The general populace absolutely want to keep them out and has plenty of good reasons to think that way. Koreans make up a major portion of the yakuza, Somalians came for the last Olympics and never left and now work as bouncers for the yakuza, while Chinese and Indians regularly visit and cause trouble at tourist sites with their uncouth behaviour.

The government on the other hand is welcoming to foreigners for investment and tourism money.

it's gay

so like every idol show then

>muh Japanese people are all xenophobic conservatives and hate every other race
stop getting your knowledge of an entire country from entertainment media and a messageboard, thanks

>is it any good
is a poltards magnet so no

Where's your knowledge from then, Mr Expert On Japanese Race Relations? Mine comes straight from the mouths of the Japanese people I've lived with, in Japan.

>Mine comes straight from the mouths of the Japanese people I've lived with, in Japan.
it's fun to lie on the internet

I mean you could've lied about not getting your knowledge of an entire country from entertainment media and a messageboard too. I guess you chose not to to be the better man.

hey man all i'm saying is that there's a whole generation of younger japanese with more progressive ideologies who see the aging generation's extreme xenophobia as embarrassing and outdated, and trying to ignore that because some epic dude on Yea Forums told you it's not true is retarded

Source: Yea Forums and your imagination.

I'd love to see support for any part of your statement. Also, you basically reaffirmed my entire point that there does exist an ingrained aversion towards foreigners present within the Japanese population, I never said anything more or less.

chum drum is a martian confirmed.

Attached: [PAS] Carole & Tuesday - 07 (WEB 720p AAC) [5F855FE2].mkv_snapshot_10.45.520.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>ugly 3d instruments
If they cant even be bothered to put the effort into drawing that, to maintain consistent foreground visuals then it should tell you enough. It's shit. Aside from the setting and the blonde girl there's nothing good about it.

But that's wrong.