One Piece

Are we getting Drake and Hawkins vs. Sanji and Zoro next chapter or will Orochi himself fight?

Attached: 17b.png (291x268, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8HtmFtGSQo
claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=oLdFWj4R5zo
youtube.com/watch?v=48pMJ8jvkT4
youtube.com/watch?v=MgN_xIHqLUA
youtube.com/watch?v=BD7QHfdOCK8
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orochi is so angry right now that I can't imagine him sitting out.

It's not fair, bros

We don't deserve GODA

Attached: 1558705100381.jpg (406x345, 38K)

Orochi's nitoryu technique will impress Zoro.

Attached: 1539012301311.png (251x143, 34K)

Is he referring to the fully ripe ones?

So who blocked the bullet, Zoro or Sanji?

Is it true we will receive 4 chapter in a row from now and every 5th is Oda's break - aside holidays - now? If yes, what did happen? Why did WSJ allow Oda work one more beek before the regular rests?

There were two bullets.

Attached: 16.png (647x334, 149K)

What' supposed to be so important here? That there's a smiley face there? big whoop.

>If yes, what did happen? Why did WSJ allow Oda work one more beek before the regular rests?
What are you talking about?

The bullet killed itself once it realized Zoro was out there.

1 in 10 success rate was said in dressrosa

So? What's so special about it?

But the real question is - will Orochi die next chapter? Or the one after?

Post theme songs for this page.
youtube.com/watch?v=f8HtmFtGSQo

Attached: 17b.png (927x1300, 517K)

bros...

Attached: zoro.png (1025x358, 207K)

Need I remind you of the number of the next chapter?

Attached: 1557007700382.jpg (1080x792, 101K)

H-he'll be fine.

>Zoro will become the strongest human being

Attached: NO.png (688x474, 285K)

Oh shit
Toko didn't stab him beforehand though.

Attached: 04.png (272x204, 31K)

Attached: 61270019_465931470843231_7841441219200838255_n.jpg (1080x565, 94K)

claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2019

>C'mon. Just take a bite. 10% is still a pretty good chance. SHURORORORORO

Attached: caesar smile.jpg (295x449, 52K)

she did, with her cuteness

Attached: nonstop laughter.jpg (344x423, 75K)

Oda had it all planned out years ago yet no one realized before latest chapter

Shinobu talked about it in recent chapter.

She really is his daughter

Attached: Protective Parents.png (1373x515, 596K)

Oi, let me take down that T-Rex, I don't want to fight with this straw man!

I don't see where he did an extra week
In any case the schedule isn't set in stone

Are you guys really this stupid? You really think he "planned" it all out? His editor probably tells him about some weird shit he wrote and tells him to bring it back and retards like you eat it up

This fucking manga always makes me smile of excitement (no pun intended). Whenever the plot is getting dull Oda pulls one out of nowhere that make OP great again.

Don't make joke about CC! Can you produce a fruit which can you give power even if it's chance is 10% only and still fucked up?
No? Then shut your fucking mouth!

It's Carrot's birthday today!

Attached: 74175667_p0.jpg (961x1215, 309K)

>90% of smile eaters literally turn into an emoji

Attached: laughingemoji-560.jpg (560x481, 28K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: chado.png (640x364, 89K)

Who wouldn't take a bite?

Attached: Smile Usres.png (2647x2312, 3.5M)

wolf grip is actually pretty cool

And she didn't even show up in recent chapter.

:3

Attached: 1553931136182.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

People like Sheepshead, Ginrummy and the snake sensei suggest that these guys actually can disable their powers, so do most of them just willingly look like freaks 24/7?

>90% chance that it conveys absolutely zero benefit and instead leaves you with terrible side-effects
>10% chance that you get a random, goofy animal power
Who WOULD take a bite? Even if you're in the 10% that get a power, it's completely random and every single SMILE shown so far has been a joke.

>My friend is so cool, can't wait to have a fucking party with him again

Oh hey it's my man Bunnybeard or Usagihige.

the moment when you tought SMILES are amazing, you can partly turn your body into animal whenever you want while you can still reamin in human form which makes you better than regular zoan.
and then it turned out all of those fruist are garbage

Maybe it takes a lot of training and/or above average willpower to tame those animals and make them obey you.

If you get lucky you can hang out with Ginrummy, Speed and Solitaire.

>Post canon non-virgins

Attached: zoro smirk.jpg (173x164, 18K)

With which one of these would you be satisfied?

You reminded me I have to update this picture

Attached: 12.png (167x240, 30K)

>work with the world government
>fuck them over and steal one of their secret research bases
>take money from Big Mom to create giants
>don't create giants, get fucking LAID
>Joker sends a sexy harpy to keep tabs on you when you make SAD for the SMILE production
>SMILE only has a 10% success rate
>Kaido buys them anyway
>make a live broadcast to psychos across the world about your new superweapon
>it's 100% non-lethal and looks like a cute axolotl
Is there a more lovable rascal in all of One Piece?

Attached: Caesar's_Frivolity.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

why is he so smug there?

I feel like the Beast pirates and Kaido are in denial that the Smile DFs aren't dogshit

Attached: kisspng-nami-monkey-d-luffy-roronoa-zoro-vinsmoke-sanji-u-onepiece-swimsuit-5b1f0f22e6b4e7.094606341 (900x940, 151K)

delete this

Attached: chubby bunny.png (1800x1920, 469K)

Attached: zori.png (138x312, 58K)

Attached: jinbae.jpg (563x414, 49K)

>no matter how much they try to demonize and bring back up the shit Caesar did, I'll forever like him after wholecake and Zou
Sorry, not happening Oda

Attached: 361635154.jpg (596x599, 118K)

""MAD"" reactions: the chapter

Attached: 1558705802359.png (173x308, 94K)

Kaido is a fucking idiot. Doffy sold him the wrong fruits too and he didn't even notice.

More like whose day is Zoro going to FUCK UP
slaughterhouse all the way to Oniggershima
>Luffy-tier mad

Attached: Zoro on Sanji and time travel.jpg (199x213, 23K)

please do it

Sad Shutenmaru got me :(

Kaido placed an order for a number of fruits. He never specified the condition those fruits need be in.

Honestly despite the shit Kaido did, Orochi seems to be portrayed as the central piece of trash of the arc

Caesar's such a great character. A bastard through and through. He's like the New World's Buggy

Well Kaido wants more before he actually starts a war. I think he realises they are only like beginner New World level which still isn't shabby. An army of them WOULD be useful, if he gets enough of them he could steamroll most of the OP world

Remember that Luffy is at Yonkou commander level, and shortly will be rising above that. Anything that isn't a Yonkou commander isn't going to be a threat

How do we address the plot hole?

Happy birthday to the cute bunny tushy!

Attached: 1558697289497.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

It kind of sucks that we've lost the actual Buggy because it doesn't make sense for him to be following the heroes

based Yasuie made Kin'emon fail.
Shutenmaru will be an ally agin not because Kin'emon made him to be but because of Yasuie's death

Orochi doesn't deserve mercy.

Attached: Zoro getting pissed.png (363x409, 171K)

Caesar working for Buggy would be the best fit.
>Dude how are those weapons coming along
>Oh yeah they're totally doing great, when are you paying me?
>Soon, soon...

I love those poppin veins

Damn, I just wanna bury my face in that cottontail.

Would you pull the trigger?

Attached: scope.jpg (198x173, 13K)

what a well-tought answer, you gave me Satan

>zorofags are this delusional

Attached: 1532311623045.gif (245x245, 397K)

>R1

when was the last time Zoro was this angry?

I did sympathise with her but I kind of hate her character design still

Has Zoro ever gotten this miffed before?

Which one?

it's like oda made this image for future shit posting haha

Attached: Hiyori unimpressed.png (296x260, 62K)

lol you think his editors remember some 1 line from a few years ago that the fan base didn’t even remember

Orochi is going to get ethered

>Toko after shouting the 14 words when she arrived in the Flower Capital

There's not much point remembering, any minor detail could be brought forth for a plot. Most of the stuff OP fans theorise about ends up being wrong

It's so fucking sad literally no one cares about her or her birthday and you have to constantly post in every thread about shit like "reminder it's her birthday!". Just stop, it's looking pathetic already.

Attached: 1556654436010.png (374x418, 212K)

WEEEEEEHAHAHA, SENCHOU!

Attached: WEEEEEHAHAHA.png (512x798, 154K)

She's not at all cute though.

Attached: Zoro mad 4.png (197x226, 49K)

Hopefully we get this 2v2. There are so many Supernova in Wano, Oda needs to start doing some stuff with them. Bege turned into one of the MVPs of WCI, I trust that he has fun ideas for them.

You know they're gonna play "The Very Very Strongest" for the anime-only fucks.

Probably not, but she's still shit.

He's going to get this mad again when he finds out Cuckji left the crew. This is the arc of Zoro's wrath

No he isn't. Sanji's situation was more akin to Robin's in W7/EL than Usopp's.

The Beast Pirates are a fucking joke. About 90% of the crew are smiling fodders. The other 9-10% are disfigured fodders like Holdem or Dobon. At least Kaido got himself, the All-Stars, the Flying Six, and some supernovas; but we all know the latter 2 are either going to betray him or job to Sanji again. At least Big Mom got an infinite army of competant Cracker soldiers, albeit people can secretly hide in them, but I'll take that over freaking Dobon as a guard.

Attached: 926-6.png (550x447, 129K)

ZEHAAAAAAAAA XUSASU HELP ME

>expectation vs reality

Attached: 1558624638243.jpg (1010x510, 385K)

Came here to post this. When Yasu was introduced I had no idea what he would be up to, but having him contextualize the relationship between the Akazaya Nine was much needed. Not to mention all the other things that were set up that his execution pays off (Smiles, Toko, Orochi's Character). We have to be getting close to the end of Act 2 at this point, since I don't see how much more chaos we can muster.

Attached: SadDevilBoy.png (374x586, 137K)

>About 90% of the crew are smiling fodders
Blame Kaido because he was too drunk to notice Doffy sold him the failed fruits too, not just the fully working ones.
Doffy and CC came up with that bullshit excuse about only 10% will work, because Kaido accepted it anyway so none of them needed to put more effort into their work.

Fuck you Oda, they were so amazing! Especially the flamingo guy.

Imagine if they had shown Dobon here instead of these cool Zoans crossing their arms.

I have the feeling that what we see in Wano isn't Kaido's whole force. I mean doesn't he look much, much weaker than Big Mom in his own home turf? Oda knows full well what the Yonkou power level is, I don't think we've seen everything yet

>Brings a chill to your spine, doesn't it?
I can't believe we went from fearing Kaido's Zoan army to feeling bad for them.

Kaido's underlings don't matter when he's immortal.

>Brings a chill to your spine, doesn't it?!!

OH NO NO NO NONONONONONO

Including this moment for Ashura Doji in this chapter was a really good move for his characterization. Introducing him as an unsympathetic hardass was important for the sake of establishing just how disillusioned he became with the country after Kaido took over, and also helped set up for moments like this where Yasu's reintroduction into the modern day managed to finally start chipping away at his hardened exterior and lead to him finally joining the cause later on. It's going to be really satisfying once he finally decides to fight on our side permanently again.

Beasts pirates are carried by Kaido and the Calamities.

Anyone else think the last page was fucking dumb?
The entire point of Yasu's sacrifice was to give the alliance another chance, to hide back, replan everything and sow discord among the ranks of Orochi. If Zoro and Sanji suddenly barge in looking for a fight then Yasu's sacrifice is kinda in vain as now everyone surely knows there's an alliance against Orochi, and Yasu was lying.
How could they play this?

Elephant man looks based. I shudder to think that the actual elephant smile zoan looks like.

It's Babanuki, the warden of the prison mines

Please tell me they are the secret

I honestly just want SOMETHING TO HAPPEN

Oh yeah, the fucker with just an elephant head on his chest?

he looks fine tho

Attached: 07b.png (911x1300, 402K)

Teach's army ins't better. He literally allows any foder pirate to come to his territory and party as much as they want. They can do whatever they want under his flag, look at Pinkbeard. Of cours at the other hand BB does not give a single fuck if any of those guys got btfod and won't revenge them. It was fate, Zehahahaha!

she looks fine too

Attached: Solitaire_Manga_Infobox.png (589x983, 714K)

otanjobi omedeto

Attached: 1557193487048.jpg (608x854, 502K)

>Trying to talk to one of your pals
>Elephant fucking sneezes and accidentally kills them
Fuck Caesar

>a single samurai and a shop owner rebels again Orochi
>whoa there is a secret allience against Orochi with lot of peaople involved in it

I want to squeeze on it while I bury my face in her rump

How did her monkey SMILE give her TWO extra sets of arms? One extra makes sense, but where is the additional one coming from?

What happens if I touch her tail?

how could anyone hate this?

Attached: Alpacaman_manga.png (473x753, 225K)

What if SMILE users actually are able to become like this, after Caesar pulls the trigger and finalizes the final modification? With some vaccination or something like that.

How huge is Otoko's penis?

it's her monkey legs/feet

thats her monkey legs, monkey arms, and human arms

monkey arms + monkey legs next to her regular arms

>10% success rate
>those that fail can only smile or laugh
>those that succeed roll a die to see if they are disfigured or decent
>not much strength gain besides a random animal added on
Why did Kaido still buy more when it would be easier, cheaper, and less time-consuming to just train his soldiers or let them develop basic haki? From what we have seen, I don't think any of the Gifters have haki, which is already making them way below the cut-off mark for anyone even remotely "meh" in the New World.

None of those arms/hands look like legs/feet.

mokeys feet are similar to human hands

as mine

These are the lucky ones. Same with Speed, etc. Nonetheless, the risk vs. reward is too skewed to the point that it is just not worth it. Think about all the booze Kaido could've bought instead of developing SMILE

MONKEY legs/feet, it's a joke/gag

Looks like you never did see a monkey's foot.

It's okay. Nobody will remember your birthday either. It's sort of ironic how pathetic your life is compared to a fictional character. Why don't you kill yourself?

I ain't even mad, because your suffering brings me so much joy! Slit your throat.

Attached: 1556115342910.gif (400x400, 682K)

Who the fuck are you, you question Kaido and want to tell him what to do?

Attached: chopping carrots.jpg (852x480, 25K)

LEMONADE

Is this the Chopper X Carrot ship

Yes, and monkey feet aren't just copy/pasted monkey hands. They are typically elongated, and have a much more prominent big toe as compared to their thumbs.

Attached: hand-hands-finger-stone-animal-mammal-monkey-foot-feet-toes-toe-thailand-J5KCP3.jpg (1300x1068, 145K)

>either
so you admit it

This. Furry fags should kill themselves

>brook.jpg

Look at an orangutan leg

In your poor diseased mind, sure.

I wish Gastino would be a permanent new persona for him.

>hawkings straw will burn because diable jambe

Orangutans are not monkeys, they have no tail.

Hard projection

Fair enough. Although Sanji has been trying to hide his identity.
I was still hoping for the strawhts to sort of eat their pride and go back into hiding to fully plan things out. But I guess that's how they'll always roll.

lol mad

Well it was either this or too being shot. So much for old school tactical prince Sanji.

Solitaire's "hands" are under gloves and are full with swords so we does not see the shapes

Absolutely seething
Face it, not even Oda cares about your shitty furbait waifu anymore

Attached: 1553904939590.jpg (474x619, 37K)

Normalfag

done, with all these pictures the image was almost 7 MB so I had to compress it

Attached: Smile Users Updated (cropped).png (2294x1270, 3.17M)

He'll be relevant, ... right?

Attached: izo.png (1440x810, 1.55M)

Bunnybeard will be the key of the new new new worst generation

Attached: Chopperman.jpg (1024x768, 855K)

Attached: 1548320911450.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

The wolf/fox hair guy is pretty cool looking imo

He used to be part of Oden's gang so yeah.

Yasu wanted to save the inprisoned ones. If some gaijin rookie pirate attacks Kaido and his allies at Wano it is not the same as inhabitants rebel.

Weevil killed him.

thank you, based user

If vegapunk can produce fruits with no bullshit, then why isn't the world government full of OP zoa-

Attached: main-qimg-a93b52e3c5c76092bcade4447619d1ac.png (602x339, 53K)

>civilians see powerful, potential allies to take down Kaido and Orochi
>won't start to think about joining up and doing it

No. People will actually remember my birthday. Unlike you, sorry.

>Daifuku in previous arc
>Daifugo in the current
Does Oda run out of names?

Go D A

holy shit based, carrot hater DESTROYED

Attached: 1551523220656.png (571x349, 338K)

Nah because they already know the Strawhats are lurking around due to Luffy being caught, and they know Law's crew is lurking around because of Bepo being caught. The key is that no one knows that the people themselves are trying to revolt and so long as Kaido isn't prepared for that everything is good.

Because he lies to them. Pretty sure he said Momo's fruit is defective even tho it's working quite well.

Zorojuro

Attached: Zorojuro.jpg (480x480, 74K)

>anticarrotfags positively SEETHING that a cartoon bunny gets more love than them.
Sad.

Ending Orochi/Kaido regime does not necessary mean it will come something better.

We are talking about the same guy that thought producing SMILE was a good idea. ofc Kaido won't think about it. I guaranteed you that Hawkin would, but Hawkin would immediately get shut down.

Attached: cute carrot.gif (498x281, 1.22M)

n-no u

Please this is needed.

there is no proof they were artificial zoans.

THIS

What stops Kaido from splitting up the successful fruits into multiple pieces? While it is true that normal devil fruit got some voodoo magic going on. SMILEs shouldn't have the same limitation as it would sound way more difficult to produce a fruit that only works on the first person than a fruit that always work. SMILE definitely does not require you to eat the whole thing to know it works as otherwise, Orochi wouldn't have all spare SMILEs to fuck people over.

Attached: 1557708981074.jpg (428x343, 20K)

Momo's fruit is still flawed considering the involuntary transformations, not being able to manipulate weather at will, no known hybrid form, and not getting his clothes back.
Granted the first 3 might be because he's just a kid.

Or simply accept only completed fruits.

Joker and CC could easily lie and say they can't tell if a fruit is incomplete beforehand.

>Carrotfag
>calling anyone delusional

They likely can't tell a working fruit from a dud. Hence why they line 10 people up and hope for the best every time. As for this question I would imagine even separated a Devil Fruit knows when it's been bit through whatever odd magic it runs on. Smile are different, but the real smile likely have many of the same properties too. The only thing we really know is that the duds retain their effects once bitten.

Momo's fruit is flawed cause it had circles instead of swirls.
A complete failure in Vegapunk's eyes.

Now post the OTHER one...

All Kaido needed to do was get Law and his army would still be the same, but without the inability to swim.

Attached: Brownbeard_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (711x608, 568K)

Attached: fuck the bun.png (1652x927, 904K)

Working SMILE clearly don't work exactly the same as the duds. Successful ones don't fuck your emotions, while the failures do. I'm sure Kaido tried exactly what you're talking about it, and it didn't work.

>They likely can't tell a working fruit from a dud.
Oda drew the failed fruits with incomplete circles.
Someone should tell Kaido accept fruits only where the circles pattern is flawless.

This This and this again. Big Mom and the sweet commander are much weaker than kaido and his calamities but they are so well organized. That's what make them equal

Jack = fishman
King = birkan
Kaido = contient-puller descendant

What race is Queen ? A tontatta who fell in Vegapunk's magic potion ?

those were unripe
it seems that even with the fully ripened ones only 10% work

ssh, not so loud

A Gaul.

Attached: Obelix1.png (186x286, 56K)

How did you get a picture of my birthday present to Carrot?

>those were unripe
Do you tell they harvest only the 10%?
And those harvested fruits works only with 10% success?
Because then the success rate during the whole process is not 10% only just 1%.

tfw Ceasar's patrol unit is a better version of the fruits he is giving out

Soon.

Attached: 944.jpg (516x372, 116K)

Charles?

NO

Attached: Hiyori refuse.png (120x271, 18K)

Honestly, I think Sheepshead, Ginrummy, and wolf grip guy are just before Oda had the concept done 100%. Given that the higher ranking ones like Holdem are technically more defective.

They all still had animalistic features but I do wager that even if Oda had it planned he wasn't ready to debut it yet.

Maybe those three are in the 1% of SMILE users with fully functional powers.
And then Jack got them killed.

It really annoys me that Speed is drawn as a normal woman with a horse coming out of her ass like a growth
It doesn't look like part of her at all

But we have snake-sensei this arc. She can control her transformations.

Attached: 1538407192861.png (1345x1001, 1.27M)

Carrotfags hard btfo

No one every said she was a Smile user.

It was confirmed in this chapter

I don't think the unripe ones are sent to Wano. The worker kicked the transport cart over when he saw them. The "10%" line may still refer to the ones they actually send though. I doubt they regularly pick the unripe ones from the trees, the dwarf was just getting tired.

she is

Attached: 09.png (388x344, 138K)

Deleted, but still true. Anticarrotfags BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=oLdFWj4R5zo
youtube.com/watch?v=48pMJ8jvkT4

Luffy's Fierce Attack is like 99% guaranteed. No joke.

Well shit I missed her there.

>Been wondering what's going to happen to Trafal-guy after Wano because his character seems a bit directionless.
>He's not going to join the Strawhats because they already have a Swordsman and a Doctor so it'd be redundant
>Zorro hasn't had any definable upgrades to his powers/abilities for a while
>No cool new swords or techniques
>Luffy is learning the invisible armor Haki that Zorro learned in Alabasta
>Rumour 944 is rumoured to be his last outing

Bros, I'm worried...

All this time I thought it was going to be the Four Spooks of Thriller Bark. At last, I truly see.

Attached: 944 - 449.jpg (815x753, 430K)

Yeah, mods don't even delete HxH shitposting, they must've detected the shit taste

Chopper is emergency food supply. Law would be a much better doctor for the crew.

Pandaman, an useless SMILE user confirmed

Did you miss the fact that Luffy found Nidai Kitetsu?

Chopper is nice to people and a bro. Don't be mean to him.

Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand
Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip
Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand
Soaking up the thirst of the land
Ocean man, can you see through the wonder of amazement at the oberman
Ocean man, the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man
Ocean man, the sequence of a life form braised in the sand
Soaking up the thirst of the land
Ocean man, ocean man
Ocean man

Attached: 364A4401-6215-41E0-BDAB-854D57A1EFAD.png (302x704, 297K)

>One sword
>Zorro uses 3
>Law only uses One

We know who's going to get it.

Nidai Kitetsu is an upgrade for Sandai Kitetsu, a sword Zoro has had for 19 years now. I know you're just shitposting but at least do it in a way that makes logical sense.

Underrated

Reminder that kyoshiro is infact at this event seeing as he's the one who's overlooking komurasaki's funeral

even queen is impressed!

Attached: 07 (4).png (926x1300, 361K)

Depends on the time of the week, really. I've seen evidence of Hunterfags getting banned, but I'd be at risk for being "off topic".
Also

Who cares, he's just Hiyori's beta orbiter.

If only that text bubble wasn't there so we could crop out his jazz hands.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the anime so we can exploit that pose more properly.

>Same face
>Same retarded bulky shape
Seems pretty unnatural to me

really kaido's prison makes sense
Queen made it a training camp on his orders because it would cause only positive things for him
>prisoner breaks and joins up with him furthering his goal of destroying the world
>prisoner doesn't break and continues to get stronger and resent him more
>strong prisoners that hate him eventually break out and go for his head, increasing his chances of dying
>the prison creates a vengeful mindset in all of wano and the crews of those captured also raising the chance of someone coming for his head

What a dumb plothole did Oda create.
If Orochi's plan worked in Ebisu, why the other towns did not receive the smile fruits too?

ebisu is called leftovers town for a reason
it's the place where the capital throws out all of their old shit, including people

Other towns weren't eating garbage?

>plot hole
I don't think you know what that word means. Ebisu is basically Wano's dumpster is the only place where the used Smiles reach

>tfw canon

Attached: shiki.jpg (480x360, 45K)

they were awakened

he doesn't care about the other towns, ebisu is next to the capital

This. Is a dumpster. And orochi wanted a smiling dumpster.

But why is that the only one? Does Orochi not want everyone have a constant smile? Then why not send fruits to other towns too?

Because most other towns are seemingly fine, but Ebisu is just a shithole for people with nowhere else to go, but also it's close to the capital. Orochi is basically making the worst aprt of the country look better by forcing everyone to always smile even though they're whimpering and dying.

Also Orochi just fucking hates ebisu more than the other places

why would you strafe to the right?

Ebisu town has a monopoly over wano's garbage and is right next to the capital
every other town is super far, orochi wouldn't care about them

Attached: 1b2.png (680x456, 182K)

>I swear I'm not retarded, this is just bullshit

Attached: 1541426379892.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>Bullet
Check the last panel, there are several bullets bouncing in the ground (see the sfx), they got blocked.

>several bullets
>they got blocked
Wouldn't it make more sense that they were cut and the pieces are falling to the ground? Especially since there is a "crumbling" sound effect? Why would blocked bullets "crumble"?

Just wait until nine people have eaten theirs, if they are all failures you are safe to eat yours.

too bad that is not how combinatorics works

based brainlet

>now
Just how fucking new are you dude? It has been like this for fucking years, and if you are seriously asking why Oda gets granted those breaks it's because his manga alone sells more than the others put together, WSJ can't afford sending his best mangaka to the hospital again.

Attached: triggered.jpg (1051x461, 279K)

Watching the anime now, it's really funny how much Toei was pushing Carrot as the next nakama at the time, considering she just dropped off the face of the manga without any of the crew even acknowledging her. Happy birthday.

who?

Why do people thinking Orochi will be a strong opponent? Oda clearly looks down on old shoguns as some kind of two dimensional evil beings who are evil just because. I really really doubt he wants to have orochi be defeated in some spectacular way instead of, say, a gag joke with Momo or usopp.

>Why do people thinking Orochi will be a strong opponent?
People think this? I thought people stopped thinking that after his proper reveal.

Have we seen the Waiters before?

Attached: shutterstock_110620211-653x339.jpg (653x339, 27K)

What the fuck are Drake and Hawkins even going to do against Zoro and Sanji?
Die?

hawkins already embarrassed zoro

Hawkins would destroy Sanji with a single punch.

Drake? No.
Hawkins? Yes. That's pretty much his gimmick.

Yes, they were the first round in Luffy's sumo survival. He knocked them out with CoC.

How well does straw burn?

Which opening is the best and why is it Hands Up?

>his manga alone sells more than the others put together
Wait until WSJ will have enough of sales drop.
Companies does not like when their product does not sell. And they does not take b-but it still sells more than the others as an excuse.
Compaines gets mad even if profit is less only with just 1% than last year. What's more they does not like even when it stagnates instead of continuous increase.

O MY OH SHIT IM ABOUT TO DIE BETTER SACRIFICE SOMEONE NEARBY
If he only had a single life and had to use his fruit purely offensively just like everyone else he'd be absolutely worthless
Also raidsuit Sanji is going to shit on Hawkins

Hawkins already destroyed Zoro, but as we know Sanji is straight up more powerful

>Hawkins already destroyed Zoro
Ok this nails meme is getting stupid now

idiot. chapter is not released at her bithday. the chapter will be officially released just next monday.
we can read the leaks, thanks god, but it does not men this chapter was released on her birthday

>If he only had a single life and had to use his fruit purely offensively just like everyone else he'd be absolutely worthless
but he didn't/doesn't. next you're gonna tell me that if luffy didn't have g4 he'd be worthless

i mean sanji can dodge a projectile from a future sight yonko commander but zoro cant deflect a bunch of nails

>emoticon
Fuck off.

Oda's lost his touch, he's playing it way too safe without much happenings.

>IF X CHARACTER WITH POWERS DIDN'T HAVE THOSE POWERS HE/SHE WOULD BE USELESS
Well aren't you a genius?

I thought he lost his steaks?

Kiku a cute

Attached: 92744.png (97x94, 12K)

Exception: Almost every Zoan user.

That's Izo though.

is she Izo's sister?

Except this is different. It's not comparable to "lul remove luffy's rubber" or "lul remove doffy's string".
This is an added power on top of what their fruit does.
Take any other devil fruit and now add "lul you can choose to not die" on top of it, that's Hawkins.
His fruit manipulates straw. That's fucking it. If you took away the extra lives the core principle of his fruit would remain intact.
How the fuck is that giving him extra lives okay?

>lost his touch
Give example.

>Wow, Sanji can speed blitz Oven but can't dodge bullets? Even Zoro could do that pre-ts.
The point is stop taking everything as hard evidence.

Attached: bullet.png (837x335, 155K)

fodder doing fodder things aka. wano

>Oda's editors will no longer let him take the time to have a purely fun arc like Davy Back ever again

Attached: foxy.png (1280x720, 941K)

>what race is Queen?
He’s a funkman

So, since the introduction of Haki, have Logias become the weakest?

-Zoan to the very least give power boosts, various mobility boosts and potentially insane durability. The full animal form tends to be the weakest, but mixed forms are strong.
-Paramisha: some are completely broken (Perona, Big Mom, Sugar just to name a few), making them an insane threat. They heavily depend on the user.
-Logia: now your body extends making you a larger target for any Haki user meaning you risk getting slaughtered if you aren't careful. Zoans animal form have a similar issue that can be neutralized with mixed forms. Logias need to deactivate.

logiafags have learned their place

Attached: logiafags BTFO.png (762x741, 643K)

Yes. Haki was a mistake.

Logias with sufficient CoO still shit on everybody

>So, since the introduction of Haki, have Logias become the weakest?
No.

Attached: Ryusei_Kazan.png (1835x1080, 2.27M)

even before haki, most logia users did not extend their body over a large surface
they shoot out their element instead, which is risk-free

Oda will remind you hard how devastating real logins can be. Aokiji and Akainu permanently changed the weather of an island with their powers.

Attached: C2453592-9F98-4149-9D01-E38EFCD77A7B.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Yes but that was kind of always the point of Logias. They floated around Paradise because that was there they were unstoppable but the Paramecia are far more inventive with their powers and thus have more potential for growth, and Zoan are purely very versatile martial arts boosting forms thus they pair perfectly with Haki. It was all set up really well in the end honestly.

Yes, let's completely forget about Katakuri who was for all intents and purposes, fucking invincible and untouchable unless he gets distracted.
If you're a Logia, and you know Observation Haki, you cannot get fucking touched. There is no power more OP than this one.

>Katakuri
>Logia

Attached: 1461211438754.gif (500x270, 484K)

Oda has said Akainu is so powerful he would've found the one piece already if he tried.

Wasnt it said really early that DFs must be eaten whole and fresh, and lose all capacity if cooked or prepared ?

Zoro is a mess. Took me a minute to make sense out of the pile of scribbles.

Where did I say Katakuri was a Logia?
user, did you remember to take your meds?

Attached: 12341324135.png (781x568, 186K)

Katakuri was literally only retconned into being a paramecia because Oda wanted to do the mirror match thing. Functionally he's a logia.

>user says Logia's are the weakest
>Brings up Katakuri as an example, mentions that he's proof Logia's can be untouchable
Don't back pedal too hard there. And yes clearly Logia can still be strong in the New World but that doesn't change that your example is a Paramecia.

I still can't believe Zoro just stuffed his dick down Toko's throat in public like that

Attached: Zoro mad.png (186x190, 40K)

Canon Logia are all related to nature user. Luffy's body is made of a substance too but he's still a Paramecia. Katakuri is Mochi, and that was why Oda corrected the mistake.

Is Kaido literally fucking stupid?
Why does he even need an army of fodders anyway?

It's a completely meaningless distinction either way. DF classifications are completely arbitrary. Katakuri has all the powers of a logia, except with mochi.

Yes, I brought Katakuri as an example, a Paramecia which displays Logia properties. Thus, whatever Katakuri can do, any Logia can do too. Therefore he works as an example just as well.
You do understand how logic works right? Maybe I asked too much of you, huge deductive steps in such a small post.

Katakuri is made of X, if you punch him he turns into X, he can create X at will. He's a """special""" paramecia, which is special in that it's exactly like a logia but we arbitrarily decide not to call it one.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgN_xIHqLUA

Angry faces: The Chapter

Attached: Zoro mad 3.png (197x312, 77K)

He wants to start the biggest war the world has ever seen
He needs lots of people to do that

definition of logia is turning into a force of nature

>when someone makes your female cry

I don't know about that. Pretty much every low-tier Zoan user would be awful without their fruit. Pell, Chaka, Chopper, Dalton, probably more. The only characters that are still strong without their Zoan powers are the guys who know other techniques, like CP9, or just strong guys like Marco or Jack.

He dodges by using CoO and shaping himself, not just turning into his element like a Logia would
He’s a fake logia

The SMILE users vary in strength, some are pretty strong.

Attached: op1053.png (869x733, 840K)

He should be arround 60 if he's a former sacabbard like some anons say from this chapter, face it, kikunojou is a tranny.

Going for the big 7s
Sanji guide my digits

Attached: CC05A57A-541E-4911-8D46-750C341426B9.gif (414x232, 1.33M)

Against Luffy, who is using haki. He functions exactly like a logia does. Mr 3. could never in a million years shoot his arm like Katakuri does.

There isn't a single 7 in that post

Armament haki doesn’t prevent him from dodging using observation
He’s doing what a logia does due to his observation haki

He’s a special paramecia because he can shape his own body and put holes in it and stuf, that’s something even Luffy can’t do

First of all it's They DO not DOES, second, Oda already went to the hospital, this breaks are for his health, if he dies, WSJ goes to the trash and all your "muh 1% profit" goes to the trash aswell, they cannot afford to lose him.

So lets say that the Strawhats get 13 crew members as to which some of the theories allude to. What roles do you think could be filled on the crew?

Attached: you can't help laughing either!.png (500x282, 183K)

I got my tabs confused and thought the digits on Yea Forums were on Yea Forums because of a thread about anime rivals

Missed my chance anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=BD7QHfdOCK8
Well, technically.

Zoro got the 7! Good job Zoro!

>straw man is bigger
>but dino is heavier

Attached: dinos.png (500x280, 281K)

So we got a huge information dump on artificial devil fruits. So how do normal devil fruits work? I know Dr.Vegapunk will reveal all when he's finally revealed. Also is there a way to fix the smile devil fruits side effects?

Attached: SBS_Vol_48.png (706x283, 40K)

Are you being deliberately dense? Katakuri does that because against someone using haki. Is Aokiji not a logia because he dodged Whitebeard's attack like that?
Put him in East Blue and every bandit attack will faze right through him, because he functions exactly like a logia.

Man, Zoro is just so much better at roasting Sanji than Sanji is at roasting him. Like the time he called Sanji "HEUGH" after Absalom tricked him. All Sanji can ever do is call him "moss head" for the umpteenth time.

Prince of Retardia is still my favorite insult.

Katakuri’s not a logia because he has to use Haki to do what a Logia can do naturally

All in a day's work of making Sanji look worse, as usual

Attached: zoro.gif (500x254, 1.49M)

Best Sanji roast I can think of off the top of my head is when he mocks Zoro after he gets Negative'd.
Prince of Retardia is stil-

I was literally just about to post the exact same thing.

Oh yeah well check out this 0
It reminds me of you

>one off
Fuck this shit, I’m gonna go play porn games on Newgrounds

Attached: lufy.jpg (815x720, 370K)

Attached: 1437390534124.jpg (173x151, 11K)

Damn, One Piece used to look this good??

Attached: QywjBffP.jpg (2132x1600, 1012K)

Source?

Do you think the Pleasures have any extra benefits despite only being able to smile now? Like they might still have extra Zoan stamina or they can toss self preservation aside and go Allah Snackbar on their enemies.

5!

Attached: 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Logias can naturally let armament haki attacks pass through them?

The fight versus Katakuri where Luffy observes that Katakuri is using observation haki to dodge

Yeah, now it only looks this good.

Attached: 0804-010.jpg (1994x1496, 682K)

Look at the fucking detail on those roots.
There is not a single fucking panel in Wano that comes close to this much level of craft and love.

I can’t believe that Zoro and Sanji are gonna team up to save Zoro and Hiyori’s daughter.

Attached: 5862ADD4-A93C-4271-BA12-DB6015C11353.jpg (606x374, 58K)

Logias naturally dodge attacks by shifting into their element
If you punched katakuri and he had no haki, you’d still hit him and your hand would get sticky
If you punched Luffy, you’d hit him and your hand would bounce off
If you punched Alvida you’d hit her and your hand would slide off her
If you punched Enel your hand would go through him and he’d shock you to shit
If you punched Ace you’d get burned

To dodge his haki fueled attacks. All the "real" logias would need to dodge that way too.
Please provide a page where Katakuri gets damaged by someone not using haki.

>If you punched katakuri and he had no haki, you’d still hit him and your hand would get sticky
Show the panels user.

Luffy should've kept the missing tooth.

Makes his character design that little bit more interesting.

He hasn’t been attacked by someone not using Haki

It’s how a paramecia works.
He doesn’t naturally dodge, he HAS to use observation Haki to have attacks phase through him

Post a panel of him dodging a non-haki attack or an attack without using haki

I feel like it's just fucking unfair to say that Wano isn't beautifully drawn as well. The level of detail isn't the same because it's two completely different scenes but Wano is definitely drawn nicely.

Attached: 08-09.png (1345x1001, 1.31M)

Man Sanji really is a massive cuck isn't he

Cuck is a meaningless word

Better image. Like, the tree actually has some nice details on the trunk. And I don't mean the weird circle patterns. If you look at the highest point of the tree you can see what I mean.

Attached: Wano 909.png (1918x1400, 2.56M)

Please read the manga.

Attached: manga.png (1066x1600, 1.64M)

How old is Kaido? In his 60s?

Attached: 08 (1).png (927x1300, 287K)

Izo is not part of the nine red scabbards

Thread remind that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 3d1a581d55ce19d2f2c9f7706f0b786b.jpg (735x478, 70K)

How will Sanji react when he finds out?

Attached: CE6CF4B0-5E51-473B-802E-69E598E599E8.jpg (474x418, 111K)

If you punched Aokiji and he had no haki, you’d still hit him and your hand would get cold

Late 40s to mid 50s.

No, speedreader

Attached: 13.jpg (753x444, 193K)

I reckon late 40s cause he calls Big Mom an "old hag" or something, right? Big Mom is 68. I can see a 20 something year old Kaido wrecking Wano back in the day.

This whole discussion is a difficult one, given the number of pages that could be relevant and the difficulty in judging when CoA or CoO is or isn't being used. My understanding was that Katakuri is a paramecia, like Luffy, in that he has the physical properties of a mochi man. However, he's special because he can manipulate his mochi body at will in conjunction with his CoO to imitate the way logia devil fruit users act when hit with non-haki attacks, but also being able to do so with haki infused attacks, hence Luffy's confusion when fighting him.

However, there are two pages I found that may be useful to consider. This being the first, where Bege hits Katakuri with a non-haki attack, which doesn't injure him due to his mochi-like properties; just as Luffy wouldn't be harmed despite it not really making sense from an internal, logical standpoint.

Attached: 865-08.png (895x1300, 395K)

Nami is the one who will be the most jealous

Attached: hiyori.png (202x519, 122K)

Wew, he would be really wrinkly for his age then. Guess it's the alcohol.

I don't wanna come off as a whiny bitch but I need to get this off my chest. I don't like this page.
The fucking mansion in the tree looks like it's being balanced and on the verge of falling, instead of "merging" with the environment, it makes me nervous. The fucking tree looks dumb and doesn't look natural, the branches are too thin compared to the trunk.
I'd hate to live on that place and it would make me nauseous every day.

This is the second relevant image where Katakuri appears to injure himself with, what we can only perceive to be, a non-haki coated thrust of his spear.

Attached: 06.png (1347x1001, 1.18M)

Was it autism?

FUCKING THOTS SHOULD JUST DIE

Attached: 1404011103114.gif (636x357, 3.35M)

dude can literally shoot off his arm and regrow it

It's been TWO FUCKING YEARS since Katakuri's introduction and people still don't fucking get how his power works.
Pro tip: He's a Logia.

It's because of all the emotions he goes through when he's drunk. Like getting stress lines or laugh lines or crows feet or whatever.

Attached: His SMILE and optimism.png (239x222, 38K)

The way I see it is this: Imagine Katakuri as Luffy if he were made of sticky rubber putty.
Katakuri can do everything Luffy can do. He can stretch, he can grow, he can shrink, resist blunt force trauma, et cetera. However, Katakuri also has the ability to “mold” his “putty” into other forms and shapes. So he can also mold himself into stuff like a spiked club or a doughnut, and he can also dodge attacks by shifting his “putty” around. This ability comes at the cost of a weakness to wetness which makes him lose his stickyness. But he needs to consciously commit to the molding, just as Luffy needs to stretch himself

Yes, obviously he's not turning himself into mochi if he wants to get injured.

No one cares about this jobber, I hope BB raids his ass during Wano.

I wonder what musics will Toei use

Logia are forces of nature or nature-related entities. He's a paramecia.

Yes, because he has control over his own power. No shit he will willingly turn himself normal if he wants to inflict self harm.

based 'hasn't kept up with anything since the Tea Party' user

He’s not though, he’s a Special Paramecia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT!

He's paramecia that transforms like a logia, but doesn't become a natural element and thus by definition is not a logia.

Sheep, Gin and the Snake woman just hit the fucking jackpot

Yeah, he does some weird shit, hence why there's still disagreements about what he should be considered, classification wise.

The way I saw his ability to fire off parts of himself, both offensively and defensively, is an advanced combination of his manipulation of his mochi-like body properties by molding his physical form to create a mochi-projectile and mixing that with the ability to retreat into himself, similar to how logia users do naturally when attacked by a non-haki attack. So he creates the mochi-fist, fires it off and then his arm reforms in the gap left.

That's my understanding too.

First time travel and now this

they literally don't tell strawhats anything until it shows up and they are like "oh yeah we should have told you lol"

Based

Attached: viviHarp.jpg (663x745, 221K)

>Be Oda
>Have this cool idea for a Logia that turns into Mochi and will fight Luffy
>Get flooded with postcards about autists claiming "HOW CAN HE BE LOGIA IF MOCHI ISN'T AN ELEMENT"
>Forced to change it because autists
That's it.

Literally nothing Katakuri has ever done on page is different from what a logia does. The ONLY difference is that mochi is not a natural element so Oda retconned it into not calling it a logia.

Well, the time travel thing made more sense cause wasn't Kinemon still kinda on the fence about trusting the Strawhats? This is just purely for dramatic value.

"hey I just met you by talking through my asshole. by the way I came 20 years from the past in a series where that has never happened so far, nice to meet you" doesn't really work out how you think.

If anyone's changing a detail due to autism, it's Oda himself, user. Let's be honest.

Smoke isn't a natural force, it's a byproduct from one (i.e. burning shit). Similarly, mochi isn't a natural force, but it is a byproduct of rice.
The only reason Smoker is a logia and Katakuri is a special paramecia are because the citizens of OP are retarded and decide arbitrarily whether something is "natural" or not.

The thing is that Katakuri can only imitate a logia using Haki
If some East Blue shitter got his power they wouldn’t be logia-like at all
Just a Luffy who’s more versatile but weaker to water

>toot
The tooth was a symbol. It went away when Sanjis left them, and grew back when Sanji returned.

Couldn’t Chopper create a variant of the rumble balls that could give the Smile victims alternate “forms” where they could show emotion? Also I’ll legit be upset if the fact that Chopper figured out a way to have more than three forms isn’t addressed at all in Wano, fighting a Zoan centric crew.

smoke is found in nature
mochi isn't

>The thing is that Katakuri can only imitate a logia using Haki
You have zero proof of this.

>because the citizens of OP are retarded and decide arbitrarily whether something is "natural" or not.
it's almost like this is a work of fiction and doesn't have to have the same rules and classifications as real life

pure headcanon

Go choke in a wildfire and say it's unnatural.

absolute retard

>expecting chopper to ever do anything
u wot m8

If carrot doesn't become a strawhat I'll cut my dick off and I'll send it to Oda in the Mail

Attached: wIEgXTO.jpg (1000x1523, 290K)

This doesn’t exclude foreshadowing, it means it’s correctly done and creates the desired “a ha!” reaction when revealed. Mr. Prince and Mr. Bushido are the names of chapters during the Alabasta saga. Oda didn’t “go back and look for an obscure line, and turn it into something that looked like foreshadowing.”(paraphrased), he had specific ideas about his characters which formed quickly before, during, and after their creation. It’s basic reading to look at the index of chapter titles. Surely he does things spontaneously too or with only brief foreshadowing, but that’s because he is a good writer.

Attached: C1B32D8A-72CC-4254-8CF9-4D067A93825A.jpg (699x455, 67K)

Mochi is literally just crushed rice.
Smoke can only be found in nature when something else is burning, there's nothing inherently natural about smoke since it rely entirely on an outside force to be produced, just like mochi.

Chopper will achieve Awakening this arc

I love him!!!
You people are still arguing about Kata's fruit after all this time? Does anyone have trouble understanding how it works?

Attached: Mochi Regen.jpg (985x409, 239K)

That was already addressed though. Chopper had his hybrid form, his animal form, and his human form. The Rumble Ball just helps him take advantage of in-between transformations. Later he was able to learn to do this naturally because he practiced manipulating specific body parts.

Attached: goggles.jpg (970x1097, 674K)

based lesbian

Attached: 1501845850218.png (157x166, 15K)

Logia, Paramecia and Zoan are taxonomical terms.
That is, they're created BY humans, and are not inherent properties of Devil Fruits. If Katakuri is a Paramecia instead a Logia, that is because a human decided that the rules for Katakuri's fruit do not abide to the definitions of a Logia.
We know from Blackbeard, that being intangible does not necessarily have to be one of the prerequisites for being a Logia, and it can indeed be violated. And thus, we can conclude that the rule that Katakuri does not fulfill to be indexed as a Logia is the fact that he is made of Mochi, which is not a force of nature. All discussions about his power are therefore mere speculation, but all proof seems to point out so far that he works exactly like a Logia would, except for the aforementioned broken rule.

Attached: fuku.png (525x975, 581K)

Oda had the entire series mapped out in a five year plan that he later expanded over time. He has notebooks full of details for even minor things. His strong suits as a writer are foreshadowing and planning ahead. Like I remember an interview where the anime staff said that going into WCI Oda had already had a detailed seating chart worked out alongside designs, names, and character details for every one of Big Mom's kids.

well it more like clouds

Attached: 2019-05-25.png (514x205, 30K)

Attached: [HEAVY SILENT BREATHING].png (323x282, 67K)

Shiki's VA has been cast in Stampede. He's playing a character yet to be revealed

Kata can't let attacks pass through him. He has to dodge everything, even hakiless attacks.

I honestly can't imagine anything more useless than a cloud logia tbqh.

>turn into clouds at sea level
>instantly disperse because the atmosphere can't support it and you die

mochi = manmade food
not found in nature without humans
can't be that hard to understand

>he saw Nami's crotch lines
lucky

You have zero proof of this.

Prove it.

Attached: 1554700958899.gif (540x304, 748K)

Based.

See He catches the bullets in his skin just like Luffy would.

Mochi is made by rabbits on the moon

For the time being, have this.

Attached: queen- 1.png (1100x800, 204K)

CAPTAIN!! LUFFY’S BOUNTY LEVEL IS RAPIDLY INCREASING!! YOU’RE NO MATCH FOR HIM, HIS BOUNTY IS BECOMING HIGHER THAN YOURS!!

You can clearly see the "bullet pockets" have turned into Mochi though.

holy shit, are you guys fucking serious?
He dodges it with his CoO, there's a big ass dialogue about this in the fight

I really like this meme.

So? Aokiji would catch those bullets just like Jozu would, that's just the nature of the material.

You can also see the bullets falling off his face as they return to his front side never piercing his back.

You mean that time Ichiji blew the fuck out of Katakuri with an explosion and he came out unscathed because he is a Mochiman?

He uses CoO to dodge haki attacks.

I really liked that outfit. Pretty and erotic.
Kinemon got great taste

Onami- more like, Onani, amirite?

Meaning his Mochi is flexible enough to behave like Luffy's rubber. The mochi itself stopped the bullet's trajectory by absorbing all speed.
That's how ballistic gel works user.

Only Zoro, fucker of everyone's leftovers, is a bigger one

>he saw Nami's crotch lines
who else saw it?

Possible that oda is teasing kawamatsu's design so hard because he'll become the next straw hat?

Cuckji only choices are a fishmen leftover, a Doffy and Usopp leftover, and a mentally ill 3 eyed freak

Kawamatsu is actually a living silhoutte. There's no design to reveal at all.

reread WCI

Oda is too pussy to do that

>fishmen leftover
Who? Ishilly or whoever?

somehow they're less worse than smoker's cocksock, a dead body, and wano's national 20 year semen dumpster

Lol

Thank you Queenbro

Attached: jzhCtTP.gif (611x681, 370K)

>conveniently "forgetting" Perona, Wicca, O-kiku, O-toko, Rika, Bonney, etc.

cope

>Zolopedos

Isn't Perona Mihawk's slut?

Nami

>SaNa

LMAO

Attached: proof.png (90x69, 7K)

Oh, right.

He wasn't trying to dodge you tard, he was shielding tama.

cope

It looks so good, but knowing how old that is when it felt like not to long ago is messing me up and like a senor citizen.

Attached: 1495410320071.png (239x268, 45K)

>No argument
Cope

Before this chapter, the last time Zoro and Sanji met up was 6 years ago.
But yeah, no, I'm with you. The impending sense of mortality gets bigger and bigger when I realise how long it's been since certain stuff has happened. It's fucking scary.

are you stupid? it was in DR like a week or two ago.

Attached: 1422352191833.gif (500x280, 310K)

well fire doesn't exist either if nothing is burning
ice doesn't exist if water isn't frozen
electricity doesn't exist if there is no thunder

your reasoning is retarded

>perona
mihawk's
>wicca
too small, but on the other hand i guess it would fit zoro's nip dick huh
>o-kiku
luffy's
>o-toko
sanji got to her first sorry
>rika
only valid pure one
>bonney
blackbeard and his crew already decimated her

Seething Sancuck

no shit
i said deflect

cope

Kaido doesn't seem the type to train his troops like that. It would require too much discipline.

Kaido doesn't do shit himself, he rather drinks

When are we getting another Historical Boss Luffy special

Real question is, why didn't he just hunt Zoan fruits? Clearly Big Mom had some way of hunting fruits related to her likes.

Kaido has beast autism and only wants zoans but there aren't enough regular ones

wrong- Mihawk is homo
wrong
wrong
correct- and just more evidence that Sanji is a cuckold since Toko clearly prefers Zoro
correct
wrong- Blackbeard fucked off right away because of Sakazuki

Attached: 1557017514236.png (1291x634, 345K)

Attached: received_600517627110324.png (701x480, 372K)

Attached: nami stare.jpg (960x540, 60K)

mihawk kept perona around and didnt even ask her if she wanted to stay, he's fucking her
correct, your ms paint pic doesnt disprove this
correct
sanji made toko happier than zoro, who let her dad die by the way
yes
>blackbeard and his crew cant ravage her first then call akainu
KUROHIGE'D

Have someone made an expectation vs reality image with SMILE users yet?

someone should make virgin zoan vs chad SMILE

nah, you gotta give this one to Oda
if there's one thing he's good at it's bringing up little details from hundreds of chapters ago, even if it wasn't initially planned to go this way the execution is perfect

If Kaido's idea of a perfect animal army is to have random animal parts stuck to them, why didn't he just hire Law? It would be the same except that 100% of army have animal parts and they could all still swim unlike SMILE users. Not to mention, with this, Kaido wouldn't need SMILE, so Kaido should theoretically be happy to take down Doffy, which would've been better than Law's original plan, which required so much luck and coincidence.

Oda didn't think this far.

I know it's early, but I made it without checking to see if there was already a thread up, so oh well.

I can't believe someone thinks Orochi is a stronger swordsman than Zoro. That picture was probably drawn just to piss people off. Orochi is a fucking loser, if Zoro lost to him in a sword fight then that would just confirm that Oda is a hack and a shit writer.

This chapter gave us this gem

Attached: IMG_9873.jpg (812x464, 117K)

HOW CAN HE DO IT?

Attached: woah.png (968x558, 585K)

There's no title so nobody will find it, step it up senpai

As fitting as this for when Luffy and Zoro met up earlier in Wano
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

Attached: theboys.png (1438x1188, 1.12M)

Oh shit...you're right. Fuck, I forgot to put One Piece in the title. I was hoping people would just recognize the panel.

All parents count lmao

Attached: 1abs9ve5-720.jpg (720x406, 40K)

Make a new one, there's still time

But I like that picture...I can't use the same picture.

You can if you delete the thread. Better hurry or someone will do it before you

It says Error: You can't delete this post.

Too late I guess, so fuck it.

EVERYONE MIGRATE HERE GODDAMN IT!! I FORGOT TO PUT ONE PIECE IN THE TITLE, BUT FUCK IT. WILL DO IT LIVE!!

FUCK IT.

Tough luck, someone will just make a new thread. 99% of people will probably just search for One Piece and make a thread if no results