So is she kissing herself?

So is she kissing herself?

Attached: 74e63d94040fd707b50c3d66110f847a.jpg (1238x469, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit i have that scarf.

Wait a minute. I recognize that gay OP

Yes, its masturbation

Me as that snow falling

What does kissing someone feel like Yea Forums?

Attached: __chloe_von_einzbern_and_illyasviel_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc_drawn_by_ram (850x1133, 187K)

Like salty milk and coins

She's kissing a tulpa
is kissing herself

>xddd lol i trigger by pretend to think that akane rikka are same pperson lol epic troll!!!!
This is how fucking retarded you are. I genuinely can not understand how you delude yourself into thinking that you acting brain dead "triggers" other people.

How long until you do everyone a favor and kill yourself because your extreme obsession with a person who doesn't exist has lead to ruining thousands of threads.

if you wanted me to kill myself you could've been nice about it user

Attached: akko.gif (220x304, 30K)

People have asked you nicely before. Doesn't seem to work. You're pretty hell bent on staying alive just so you can waste every day shitposting on Yea Forums.

... I think you got the wrong guy, user, but that kinda hurt nonetheless.
have a nice day.

imagine being triggered this hard LUHMAO

Imagine having such a shit life you have to delude yourself into thinking you "trigger" people because that's the only way you can cope.

based schizo

Oh look, you're bumping your own shit thread and spamming the word "schizo" again because you have literally nothing in your life other than insanity.

Mods should delete Gridman threads on sight

Basically.
It's selfcest

Oh look, you're replying to your own thread. Again.

It's really not fair, because literally a single EXTREMELY obsessed retard ruining them.

Why are you here? The Yuta pic hasn't been posted yet.

IMAGINE BEING THIS TRIGGERED LAMOOOOOOOO

yuta is so lucky

Kissing is such an incredible heart pounding experience, especially if it is somehow you really care about and you're kissing for the first time. It goes beyond simply pressing your lips against theirs; you feel everything about the person. You feel and memorize their smell, warmth, and taste. You trace their entire body with your hands from face to hips. In the moment of kissing someone, they are entirely yours in mind and body. Their have no distractions as you have overtaken every one of their senses.

It is wonderful, user.

Attached: 1555793594113.gif (340x191, 1.95M)

All that x1000 if it's a forbidden kiss

I wonder how good is Rikka at kissing

Attached: 1558633392551.jpg (3400x2500, 1.99M)

what the fuck are you on about you retarded nigger
go back

Seriously, you are so fucking intensely medically ill. Look at how much you samefag for the sole purpose trying to attack people over Yea Forums.

The problem has always been you trying to attack people and fake "shipping wars". It has never been about what image you're posting. What makes it so obvious it's always you is that ALWAYS refuse to accept this basic concept.

Yikes

Thank you for always making yourself look so bad. It ensures that no one will eve side with you and help you with vendetta against people you personally dislike.

Kind of? It depends how you look at it. Rikka is a product of Akane's mind, so if you perceive that Akane is projecting qualities of herself onto Rikka, then it would be selfcest. But in the anime it's clear that Akane wanted company above anything else, and she probably wouldn't want to break that illusion.

How do you not realize who the OP is?
He's the retard who tries to fake "shipping wars" every single thread. And he pretend that the show is "anti yuri" because "akane and rikka are the same person".

>Rikka is a product of Akane's mind
No, Rikka is from the real world as well. Rikka's mother is a Hyper World being like Gridman and Alexis. She brought Rikka to the computer world.

What does have to do with OP then? he's just posting about Yuta and Rikka, is he even OP?

Because he also thinks any "het" image will "trigger" people, so he's obsessed with make sure he posts the same "het" images ever thread. Literally his only goal here is to shitpost and cause problems. And he'll do that through any means he can.

>the show is "anti yuri" because "akane and rikka are the same person".
That would still be yuri, though, it's technically female on female.
Fair enough about Rikka, I always took it as "this is a Rikka I can make friendly towards me".

>That would still be yuri, though, it's technically female on female.
Yeah, it would, but you're trying to apply actual logic to by for the most insane and retarded person to use this site. Every season for a show he'll pick a random image, delude himself into thinking it "triggers" people, and then obsessively spam that image ever single thread. It's literally not possible to reason with him because he's so out of touch with reality.

As for Rikka. Early on, the director pointed out how Rikka's mother, Alexis and Gridman are the only ones with yellow eyes.
twitter.com/IoryHamon/status/1076540067886202880
Meaning they are from the hyper world.

There was also a magazine interview which stated Akane and Rikka are childhood friends. But going to the digital world messed up Rikka's memories.

If you're going to post yuri at least post yuri from a show where it actually makes sense.

Attached: homuraMami.jpg (780x882, 122K)

It's in the same category as jacking off to your avatar in a video game. Amazing how people still get this wrong despite it being completely obvious.

Imagine being so mentally ill you actually think people can't tell you're replying to your own thread.

Triggered much?

Imagine being so mentally you go out of your way to make twice in the same minute using a phone/proxy just for the sake of trying "trigger" a person who doesn't exist (and you've been obsessed with for six years).

>constantly gets asked why he thinks Austin making himself look retarded would "trigger" anyone
>constantly he refuses to answer
You LITERALLY can't cope with reality.

Geh, it's that faggot again. I'm outta here.

Nah, you're not leaving, sadly.
You're going to bump this thread for literally as long as you humanly can. No one is going to bump it but you, and you are never going to let go of the thread. Because you have autism, and thus get overly attached to things.

I sure hope your a troll mister

Shaga should have.

Attached: ShagaUme.gif (500x281, 903K)

I sure hope you kill yourself soon, so people don't have to put up with you anymore.

>Yuta taps this
He deserves that

Attached: 1558339502592.jpg (719x1280, 514K)

Why do you think people will get "triggered" by you spamming garbage like this?
Everyone knows it's not true, even a little, so why would it make them "mad"?
Why can't you cope with reality in a sane way?

That's because she's training for Yuuta.

And look, you have replied to your own thread again.
Imagine literally the only way you can cope with life is by deluding yourself into thinking that everything you do, no matter how brain dead, "triggers" other people.

Such a lucky lad

Attached: 1558631009354.png (750x919, 358K)

I wonder if you ever stop being so mentally ill.
Like, there is something actually wrong with you, and you refuse to get the medical treatment needed to fix it.

Attached: Yuuta's kids'mom.jpg (1080x1926, 1000K)

Are you saying you wear scarfs made for girls?

Rikka is straight

I absolutely adore the colouring here. Give me a huge feeling of nostalgia.

prove it

>newfag phoneposter can't into mass replying

Yuuta is so lucky

Imagine being a cute girl in love with another cute girl, just like these two.

Attached: 74494267_p0.jpg (1833x1320, 824K)

I imagine it every day user, that would be my dream life

They're getting ready for some threesome, Yuuta's coming

Crack pairing. The director confirmed that they are not disgusting lesbos.

The sex must be great

Rikka would be a great mom

Attached: 1558077682756.jpg (538x960, 112K)

For a threesome yeah

>almost leg locking
Hot

>newfag
You're in for a rude awakening

Both Rikka and Akane would make a great family together.

Having two mom's would be the greatest dream to live in.

Just imagine living every day like this with a soul mate who you know loves you just as much as you love her, because you are just as cute and lovely as her. No male could ever experience this, because no girl ever really loves a boy. The best you could hope for is her pretending to love you, because she needs your money or status. You'd always know it's fake though.

But if you're both cute girls it's just nothing but pure bliss every day.

Attached: 74494267_p17.jpg (1897x1177, 1.08M)

It's wet and it can taste and smell bad

Why she looks so old there?

Attached: 1552754451544.gif (640x360, 1.56M)

Just imagine it.

Attached: 74494267_p8.jpg (468x3384, 823K)

I'm jealous desu

Maybe you should've continue reading what i said, retard

Got mad because your shitty post got deleted and now you are just butthurt?

Having two wives would be the greatest dream to live in

Attached: 1558276278108.jpg (990x1200, 212K)

>because no girl ever really loves a boy
Based retard

Lucky Yuta

Attached: 74494267_p16.jpg (1444x1750, 993K)

Imagine being so fucking desperate to think you "trigger" people you literally have to block out reality entirely.
There is literally nothing that will convince you that you're not "triggering" people with your blatantly retarded posts.

Look at how many times you've replied to your own thread.
I can only image what is going through your head right now and how you rationalize acting this way.

SEEK.
MEDICAL.
HELP.

There is just so much fucking wrong with you.

You are replying to yourself in a pathetic attempt to try and make it look like "everyone" thinks there is something wrong with the "person" (people) who tell you off.

Okay, now I'm sure it's you. Because you're bumping your own garbage thread from the bottom of the catalog over and over. God, I hate your sheer obsession with shitposting.

Me in the background

Imagine, just imagine it, being so insane and pathetic you have to obsessively reply to your own thread in order to delude yourself into thinking you "trigger" people.

yuriniggers were a mistake

Your "shipping war" will never be a thing. People can always see right through you and what you are attempting to do.

Anyone who tells you off has nothing to do with "yuri", it's all about your attempting to ruin threads on purpose.

Is there someone quoting me in this thread?

Me

Please, for the love of god, just get medical help already.

Is there an echo in here?

Attached: _takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_and_zombie_land_saga_drawn_by_yuzuruka_bougainvillea_26247dbbaf72f8ce4f (708x1000, 279K)

See

Echo!

Echo, echo, echo...

No, is the same category to jacking off to yourself in the mirror

Mentally ill.
Extremely so.
Kill yourself.

What's it like knowing that you'll never ever amount to anything in your life and you are massive failure both as a "troll" and as a person.

God I love these threads.

She makes such a cute couple with herself.

Attached: 73909352_p2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

There is some high powered autism in these threads.

Good

Rikka x ? x Akane

Guess who's getting sandwiched.

Me

Now yuta can get double paizuri.

I've kissed a lot of people, and I'd have to say this is actually a fairly accurate description.
My only qualm would be you seem to be describing it as some kind of overwhelmingly intense experience, and it's mostly not.
Intimate, sure, but the best kisses aren't about their furor but the depth of the connection you feel.

Guess who's a massive failure who will literally never amount to anything in his whole life?

Oh right, you. No one really needs to guess at that, though.

Imagine, just imagine it, being so insane and pathetic you have to obsessively reply to your own thread in order to delude yourself into thinking you "trigger" people.

Who cares, it's hot.

Like bags of sand

shut up stupid autist, this
was my first post in this very thread

What is it about yuri that attracts the most psychotic and melodramatic people?

starts with Y and ends on dick

Trannies

Imagine having to spend literally years replying to your own posts in order to try and cope with what a failure you are.

Don’t ever reply to me again you smelly tranny.

Well that sucks

t.ranny

40%

40% what? Of your life used up, and you're like what? 22?

Why do you insist on trying to pretend that your intense autistic screeching in failed attempts to bait people isn't what shits up threads? Why is it only telling you to fucking kill yourself for trying to ruin threads what "shits up threads"?

Good night ACK or Akemi or whatever.

And kill yourselves hetshitters, you're disgusting.

Attached: 73909352_p10.jpg (1648x1277, 1.06M)

>if i play dumb maybe that will actually fool someone!
Nope.

>welfare phone
Do Americans really do this?

Extremely weird. Specially if is your brother's tongue.

>not an image dumping board

Literally 4channel.

Attached: madokas.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

come on retard, stop this forced meme
3dpd akane=akane
rikka=akane's waifu
it wouldn't be that hard to understand if you weren't a reddit nigger.

ANTICRACKSHIP-KUN PLEASE GIVE ME A FREE YOU

Attached: 1557174440698.png (370x320, 28K)

ok now, this is epic

Attached: 1544457863770.jpg (600x847, 83K)

I can appreciate that. I guess I'm thinking of it more from how I felt first time I was in love; it really did feel like the most blissful experience of my life. The depth of connection made it feel far more intense than anything else I've experienced before.

its yutas dick

>replying to it
are you new to these threads?

pic or fake

yare yaree