Isekai Quartet Ep 8 Preview

youtube.com/watch?v=hXw8Sf-hoxQ

Not the beach episode everyone expected, but atleast Konosuba is back.

Attached: ISEKAI.jpg (220x311, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXw8Sf-hoxQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another overlord ep
Absolute Based

Just replace the other 3 and keep overlord as a permanent member for the next seasons.

Attached: sasuga.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Translated:
youtube.com/watch?v=hXw8Sf-hoxQ&feature=youtu.be

Disappointed episode doesn't start at the beach, seems the beach might actually take up till episode 10

The episode is called “Preparation! Seaside School”. I think we’ll get to see the beginning of them being at the beach.

Excuse me, gentlemen.

Attached: 12571523123122.png (960x637, 1.29M)

>More Emilia airtime

Based

>Not the beach episode
>Albedo narrating
I don't get it, sounds like it is if she's going to be a major player.

Do you happen to have a link to that image in his glasses?

Ainz is an axis-cultist?

AAAAAAHH TANYA-SAMA FORGIVE MEEEEE

Attached: 74878386_p0.jpg (4160x3120, 2.52M)

Emilia was made for anal

OverLord bullying will always be based

Real axis cultists like Zesta and Cecily love Megumin because she taught them their scamming techniques

Tanya getting piss off that X lead to a treasure.

>another overlord ep
trash

Attached: 1557540908301.gif (568x630, 747K)

based and duckpilled

Shalltear is probably getting her rocks off hard from that.

>more screen time wasted on emilia
Shit

So do you think the writers will dare tempt any crackshipping during the beach episode? I’m actually a bit disappointed that they haven’t given us any real material to laugh at somebody for getting cucked.

Genuinely thought either Toyota or Kazuma or both were gonna get soft NTR’d by each other at some point in the show.

Soon as Beatrice realizes that Mare is packing she'll be riding his bone like a faggot on a Harley.

great the overlordshit cast repeating the same word over and over again ep

>PUCK-SAMA PLEASE FORGIVE I WASN'T LOOKING AT EMILIA BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES

Attached: Overcuckk.jpg (700x600, 116K)

Why Chinese website censored all episodes of this anime? Was there any specifically objectionable content in it?

Movie with everyone fighting nazarick when?

It wouldn't be a fair contest. Aqua could kill undead with ease, Tanya would completely humiliate Ainz, and Subaru would keep reseting the timeline until he finally scores a win against Ainz. Face it, Ainz is the weakest in the whole group.

His first targeted spell would one shot anyone of them. His first AOE spell would kill everyone there, [Nuclear Blast] he uses to give himself room but then he finds out everyone but the guardians are dead. Subaru's only win would be retrying endless amount of times to figure out Ainz then go for peace. Only problem is one of the guardians like Shalltear or Cocytus acting before Ainz has the time to react. Albedo, Aura and Mare would probably just go on to defend Ainz while Demiurge summons monsters or [Meteor Fall]

If you are not praising ainz wholeheartedly then you are wrong.

Yunyun teleports Megumin, Iris, Wiz, and Aqua onto the battlefield at the same time to launch their strongest attack as Darkness and Vanir distract Ainz, and Kazuma/Chris use Steal to take his rings.

Mama bones?

Attached: aQRKzLw_700b.jpg (694x967, 151K)

Yikes, no boner