Why the fuck is there always a thread for that Gotoubun manga up...

why the fuck is there always a thread for that Gotoubun manga up? its driving me crazy I swear those thread dies and 5 minutes later there is a new one

Attached: 1481345674457.jpg (618x619, 59K)

meta thread?

it wasn't my intention its just making me nervous and I needed to vent

5toubun is the official romanization.

Popular manga and anime is popular, news at 11.

Although I do agree, it used to have actual discussion.. now its just waifu fags shitting on each other the entire time. Happens to every popular series though. FranXX got pretty bad as well.

I know its popular, but how much can you be discussing it to warrant 500+ replies thread every other hour

A lot, apparently.
So much so that 41 pages of pdf explaining why one heroine is the winner based on previous foreshadowing has spawned. Then like 5 more of those is made.

The author legitimately struck a golden formula with the series
>mystery autism
>waifus times 5 times sister dynamic
>fair drama to fuel the two above points even further
And you get 5toubun's magic. Which strikes a lot of chords with anons because when was Yea Forums ever not about waifufagging and autism?

Threads is like 20% discussion and 80% random with most of those being waifufaggotry on dead days, and flip it to 80% discussion on spoiler/gookscan/jpraw/release days.

It's pretty much a shitty general without any real discussion, mods should move it to /trash/ already.

Go-Toubun is part of the Big 3 together with One Piece and Shingeki no Kyojin. You may not like it but this is the future of the manga industry.

It's still not as bad as that full autismo Aliya general on Yea Forums.

It's a decent manga with an alright adaptation that managed to become popular as hell through what I assume is sheer waifu autism alone.
and the threads manage to have nearly no discussion
Why are waifufags like this?

Attached: 54325u564456.png (836x464, 348K)

Please do, so I can post all the lewds I want.

>and the threads manage to have nearly no discussion
>Why are waifufags like this?
Because nobody wants to initiate a discussion, which leaves most of the thread a free space for spamming Nino.

>why are there thinly-veiled general threads on Yea Forums
Gee.

we need a containment board for those faggots and shonenfags in general.

Why not be a normal human being and not visit the thread on a day that's not monday, tuesday, and wednesday?

Because theory crafting and posting Nino is fun.

I don't visit the threads at all user.

Rarely any discussion. Majority is just waifufaggotry.

This is what Go-Toubun currently have since the birth of it's thread here on Yea Forums on 2017

>2 scanlation teams
>a KR speedscanner
>a chink scan provider
>an Intel about 5ch and 2ch posts
>Japanese Twitter trends
>over 1000 picture of a single waifu fresh from Baidu or pixiv
>5-6 colorfags
>latest sales report from all official merchandise

Basically Toubun got so huge on Yea Forums that people all over the world posts there just to talk about their favorite quintuplet, that's why it's so active all the time.

There are several series which always have threads on Yea Forums, 5tobun just got to be one of those somehow.
What really amazes me is how threads can consistently get to 600+ post.