Shingeki No Kyojin

After watching the last episode of the anime, I couldn't wait another week and started reading the manga. I ended up catching up and reading 30+ chapters in 2 days. I was honestly amazed at how kino the plot went. What does a/ think?

Attached: eren.jpg (360x360, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPp7bkxY4KI
youtube.com/watch?v=xjDLc-8tW2I
youtu.be/RYgiLFRcW3A?t=8
twitter.com/ANIPLUSAsia/status/1131907701288591361
youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ
thetoptens.com/hottest-attack-titan-girls/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reiner will kill shitren

Really glad my brother got me into the manga again. Characters have developed really nicely and I love the new main cast more than the previous 104th one. I love the contrasting ideals they have and how much they persevere for them, it seriously inspires me with my own goals. I also like how it's become more political and historical rather than just a fantasy, feels more like science fiction than fantasy at this point desu. There isn't really any explicit good or bad in this story, everyone is just doing what they think is right and I like this relativistic POV in this manga. It's pretty refreshing.

Attached: reinermoods.png (700x922, 597K)

It was better before the timeskip. Only redeeming factor is the grim reminder.

Attached: 1552224555441.gif (1562x403, 1.36M)

Attached: gabi1.png (500x481, 263K)

Attached: reinerhisu.jpg (675x1200, 192K)

Mercy kill Historia or bring Ymir back to life.

Attached: Gorilla.png (845x464, 694K)

I WANT TO FUCK GABI

>manga sales dropped volume by volume
>anime sales dropped season by season
>fanbase full of degenerated cHAds, shipperfags, fujos, pedos and jews
>subs delayed
>abandoned by wit
dead series

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

no one cares
It's okay, Reiner will come to terms with his faggotry in the upcoming College!AU

>Still outselling Hiatus X Hiatus

Attached: 1558637116064.png (682x708, 483K)

It seem that you don't understand the concept of "kino".

I see you in every fucking SNK thread please fuck off

Got better as it went. Grim Reminder 2.0 is peak SnK.

Hey, they aren't THAT bad, alright?

Attached: 1547484017748.png (453x654, 345K)

Can WIT do it justice?

Attached: 0088-040.jpg (1067x1600, 347K)

Basically this, to be honest. "Muh ocean" was the break point.

will it still be on horriblesubs on sunday

Attached: 4tx1ljw2nw2s0c84cs08skkg4_640.jpg (640x360, 56K)

They never said not having big tiddies are bad. In my humble opinion, as someone who appreciates the female's physical natural form, I approve of ALL tiddies.

Attached: sipp.png (500x498, 299K)

Based Hunterchad

Attached: 1558542136959.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Basé

pohjainen

I can't help but laugh at this shit. It's so annoying it becomes funny. I'll read HxH.

Hunterchads are the kings of /a.

Attached: Divine ranking.jpg (1670x2398, 517K)

watch the anime. coming from a huge manga elitist who reads the manga instead 99% of the time, the manga has sub-par artwork for most of its run and the anime is unbelievably well produced for a series with 150 episodes. manga gets circlejerked here a lot for contrarian reasons but the anime is easily better

EHcucks are brainlets

I estimate the probability of WIT doing it justice at around 1.7%

rent free

Attached: rentfree.png (516x255, 19K)

and holocaust deniers

Why the fuck is this manga so great
I thought it was mindless fujos shipping

Attached: I won't forget.jpg (1080x2288, 727K)

There are a handful of panels where she doesn't look flat but most of the time she looks like a B cup at most.

This. The time skip and the "big reveal" killed this. It´s not as if it was unexpected or anything but the world building, the history leading to the Eldian exile was shit. Though i guess that if at some point it starts adressing why titans where created in the first place that might change. I am willing to bet on the chance off something that reveals that the titans where created to face something else or that that the history the rest of humanity remembers is also a lie or some other plot twist or whatever because if this jew/nazi allegori is all that there is it´s going to be pretty shit.

imagine having this shitty of tatse

Attached: 1546214722486.jpg (480x483, 21K)

Attached: 0088-032.jpg (1067x1600, 321K)

kino next episode lads

Attached: levistare4.jpg (512x288, 18K)

Kek at the embarrassed blush he gives off.

so redpilled as fuck?

I admit EH is the most likely pairing to happen but I still really don't want it. I will be happy with almost any other Eren ship.

Not according to Kruger.

Reminder that Isayama is a fascist neo nazi

Kruger said the math didn't add up though

Attached: 1700 gorrilions years.jpg (1067x1600, 356K)

Same, not because I dislike EH's relationship but because platonic male/female friendships>>>>>romantic subplots and babies ever after endings

Wednesday

I admire this image more every time I see it

i understand you user, normal and healthy relationships are pretty weird for a tranny, i'm sure you will grow out of it soon and you too will have a normal and healthy relationship

>can't drop in sales when you have no new chapters

4 u

Doesn't Eren have like 1 year to live or something? There isn't going to be a "ship" you gigantic faggots, he'll die by the end and if Historia's child isn't his, he'll have no relationship at all

That's because you made your opinion based on the threads rather than the manga.

Attached: soon.jpg (2124x796, 1.55M)

Try to read the manga slowly retard speedreader

He still got 4 years.

WHO DO YOU SHIP TELL US WHO YOU SHIP

i know sopa de macacao will be imai sakuga but i really hope they do as much justice to eren taking down the colossal too. that's a fucking iconic moment

Attached: parallels.png (738x528, 481K)

I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it. Now wait with us and sufferer every month with the shit posters

I don't think it will happen as a pairing just that Eren is the father.

Back into your own thread

Attached: you just goooo awaaay.gif (500x282, 1.01M)

catching up with the whole manga in one night and seeing the transformation to god-tier kino is easily one of the best experiences ive had with any work of fiction tbqh

>spics and arabs literally ruined the anime for everyone

Attached: mad.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>Subnigger aka bottom feeder
Kek

???

>30 chapters in 2 days
Try 380 chapters in 2 days then we're talking

Kinda sad how they will probably put all their effort into manlet when he fucks up and lets Zeke get away while the true kino is Eren taking down the colossal titan.

Same here. I'm more excited for this moment than monkey soup desu

Attached: attack-on-titan-eren-meets-the-titan.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

YEAAAAAAH
INTO THE FLOOD AGAIN
SAME OLD TRIP IT WAS BAAACK
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Attached: levi singing.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

380 chapters of what though?

episode still airs on sunday

>EHfags are newfags

>I just follow the anime and the manga for Annie
>She got bullied in her only scene this season
This is not okay

Attached: Best Girl sad.png (441x472, 266K)

Gantz.
Don't regret it aside from the ending. Had some pretty memorable arcs.

Attached: gantz.jpg (770x1109, 186K)

>bragging about speedreading

Not everyone has the memory capacity of a 5 year old, user.

>babies ever after
But the baby and the relationship would be part of the plot, not some fanservice ending.

>mfw if wit did season 4 they would just reuse the first scene of the colossus kicking down the wall
kinda getting glad about this rumor

What's her album called, /snk/ ?

Attached: Mikasa singing.jpg (1424x2200, 540K)

Ereh

youtube.com/watch?v=NPp7bkxY4KI

12 years a slave

I admire the retard how do this image. I don't know if he is truly a brainlet or just baiting.

I rabu Piku.

Attached: piku's cute smug smile.png (520x319, 168K)

Togashied and hiatuspilled

Wrong and retardpilled

>almost any other Eren ship
At least give some names so I can properly mock you for preferring worse options

based
fun trivia I had an ex girlfriend that resembled Piiku (in recent chapters) a lot physically but unfortunately had a really shitty personality

youtube.com/watch?v=xjDLc-8tW2I

I'm only about halfway through so I can't say I've done the same as you but the average chapter of Gantz takes at most a minute or two to read since there's very little dialogue and it's less than half as long as a chapter of the average monthly manga, including SnK. It's still pretty impressive but saying this in the OP's context is misleading.

Did someone ever make a meme out of pic related with Mikasa? I think it has potential.

Attached: images (2).jpg (720x1080, 57K)

Yeah, with Gantz it's really easy. With manga where it feels like they have a normal length per chapter, it would work too but I don't think with more than 180-200 chapters before you enter speedreading territory.

Nice bait bro

Attached: download.jpg (290x174, 8K)

I'M CRYING...

Attached: 1554529262054.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

I still have this one saved from December(?) I believe. May get at it.

Attached: OC Zeke.png (739x1181, 1.24M)

What is this? Though I have read Berserk in 2 days.

the way his yell is spelled there made me think of the black ops zombies scream
youtu.be/RYgiLFRcW3A?t=8

Attached: 1532384283165.png (3000x2169, 500K)

SEX WITH MIKASA'S LUSCIOUS BODY

Attached: 6468deab-2afc-48af-b8ef-b5d69eb223bd.jpg (1064x1594, 530K)

You should read Gantz yourself, explaining what it is kind of spoils the fun other than that dead people get sent to a room with a magic ball inside that forces them to kill aliens that live on earth in hopes of one day not being forced to come back to that room and having their memories erased, continuing a normal life. It's of course deeper than that, but the secrets that are being revealed as to why all of that happens and who is behind it shouldn't be spoiled.

If you enjoyed Berserk I recommend Shigurui. Pic related.

Attached: shigurui.jpg (1200x879, 164K)

I agree.

Attached: Mikasa a cute.jpg (480x881, 82K)

soon.

Attached: sopa de macaco.png (1311x759, 79K)

kek

hxh is a furry shounen with "evil guys" killing other people just because yes.
phantom troupe more like edgy troupe
hxh characters designs have no creativity.
illumi is a "evil guy" because yes.

?

you should be working for Wit my man.

They couldn't afford him

armin and eren have a great and powerful moment but to be honest, i find the entire survey corps being slaughtered horrifically to allow one soldier a chance to take down the beast titan, even though they'll never live to see it, more compelling personally. it's like all of their hopes are riding on his shoulders, and zeke's witty quips turning to AAAAAAAH PIECK SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE MY RECTAL CAVITYYYYYY is perfect

Attached: facepalm.jpg (599x741, 152K)

At first I thought that was Squealer desu

cant wait

Do Reiner and Levi have actual baby hands or is that just Reiner slapping Levi's forehead?

Attached: wuh.png (605x512, 460K)

Now that I think about it Eren is truly the Squealer of our generation

what is your question?
hxh is shit
I saw hxh and I cant get why people honestly think its good. The reasons are you guys are moefags or furryfags

all of the animeonly on reddit think the survey corps are all fucked and ymir will come back to save them, or reiner will help eren, lmao

It's isayama being shitty as always, it's kind of what ruined this scene for me.

Attached: 039.png (1810x1300, 919K)

>watashitachi wa ningen da!
I dunno, I think Eren's embraced his titanhood by now, on the contrary.

short-haired mikasa is underrated

this desu
though i'd like to see her grow her hair out at the end preferrably after getting a happy ending

Attached: 1533150730113.jpg (640x643, 82K)

Their treatment of Kite was shite though. I started with the anime and couldn't believe how lazy the writing was at that point, and then after starting the manga I couldn't believe they ruined a perfectly good set up from the beginning and turned it into a rushed mess. Still didn't finish the manga because it's just that hard on the eyes.

You know, this is still one of my favorite moments of the anime. The music, the animation, Eren's anger. Beginning of season 1 was pure unfiltered kino.

Are you retarded?

Is Levi smart?

Attached: maximum autism.jpg (1067x1600, 551K)

>i find the entire survey corps being slaughtered horrifically to allow one soldier a chance to take down the beast titan... more compelling personally
It's definitely a powerful moment but seeing Eren get that second chance at taking down the colossal titan, the one that ruined his life, I feel is so much more satisfying

BASED

I'll do it. Pretty bored anyways. I'll post here I guess.

>the way he lands on the wall
Kino

RE, pls don't bully

I don't think he anticipated the fact that Zeke would attempt a murder-suicide because Levi knew that Eren and Zeke went through some extreme lengths to get together. He probably thought if he did something like this, Zeke would behave out of self preservation.

But the idea that he was sitting so close to a literal ticking timebomb without being ready to zip away at the first sign of danger shows that he's not very smart. He was being too sadistic here.

ok...

Would probably be one-sided as fuck if it were a thing but at least it's not EM. You get a pass.

There's official promo art of her running that you can use, I think.

Attached: IMG_20190524_190404.jpg (359x620, 34K)

>Eren ate Frieda via Grisha
>Historia will eat Zeke
>PARALLEL
EHbros...our happy ending...

Would you wear this shirt?

Attached: 15587175250393637521421637215568.jpg (4032x3024, 2.48M)

Hansamu~
I just realized she's now the same height as Kashima from Nozaki-kun. Could this be the perfect height for princely reverse traps?

Attached: 1739280667752.jpg (343x324, 60K)

Will he scream?

Attached: VNCYcFll.jfif.jpg (443x640, 81K)

no

it would be pure kino. maybe at the end of the chapter

I'm fine with EH. Eren and Historia's relationship is well developed. At least for 'Eren-any female' standards, so it's the best outcome for the story leaving deaths aside

did she replaced Annie?
she's been more relevant in more arcs that Annie

Attached: pii.jpg (236x236, 11K)

nigga screaming would be a redflag for the manga.
why the fuck are you willing to turn your own kind to titans? Eren would beat the shit out of Zeke if he does the scream

Thats historia

How did they obtain an early copy? I thought only the american/European brands had it first.

I used to not get along with my older brother when we were kids, but lately after 10 years we started spending time together and getting along. Eren and Zeke's bond gives joy to my heart.

Erenbros, why Gabi is so sexy?

Attached: gabo.png (846x1196, 514K)

>Eren and Zeke's bond
Eren's betrayal is imminent, what the fuck

Who hurt my precious ototo? Marley cucks? Paradis cucks? I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL!

Attached: 113-20.jpg (1046x1300, 975K)

>says the braindead snk fan

>user said the OP was just re-used episode cuts.
>It wasn't.
Do you like being proven wrong all the time, user?

Attached: GODVI.png (880x1200, 919K)

I also think that I am burden to my big bro and freak out in worst possible way. Is it fate of little bros ;_; ?

what the hell is wrong with you

No

eren doesn't care

fucking kek'd

Attached: 1543990240057.jpg (345x345, 74K)

Gabi's 12, do you think she's shaving her pubes yet? I would have imagined a bit of peach fuzz to be visible...

But then again her armpits seem perfectly smooth too... she's very, very lickable.

Attached: gabbommm.png (727x1137, 147K)

Good onii-chan protecting precious ototo

Fuck off Ackershit. Don't you dare come between me and my brother.

Attached: Based Godke.jpg (3000x1138, 2.24M)

Pizzahut here, please open the door.

I wish my little bro would realize what a burden he is
t. big bro

>do you think she's shaving her pubes yet?
nope
she's very clean

Attached: 1547220516360.jpg (1067x1600, 514K)

Looking good manlet

Attached: m.jpg (1998x2057, 1.96M)

little sis here and it is true. When he talks with me half of the time I can never tell if he is joking around with me or he actually thinks Im a disappointment to the family desu
fuck you

Attached: bros.........jpg (675x1200, 142K)

I wanna hug Mikasa and tell her that everything will be ok.

Attached: Free..jpg (735x1087, 60K)

twitter.com/ANIPLUSAsia/status/1131907701288591361

English subs will still be Sunday thanks to Aniplex Asia

Attached: 1539573125907.jpg (1366x768, 126K)

How can he stroke Hange's feminine cock without his fingers?

>Armin is now the only member of EMA whose looks match his gender
Just what the fuck happened

BASED ANIPLEX ASIA

Isayama has more freedom with his characters now that he is successful so he changed them to be the way he initially intended them to be
t. source: my ass

Attached: EMAmare.jpg (435x604, 64K)

>muh short hair = male long hair = female

Attached: UQOuK4S.jpg (957x718, 62K)

Eren is a girl, user. Accept it.

Attached: eren.jpg (360x360, 30K)

>left to right
whoever made this was retarded

>Hisu, I am here for the baby. Give it up or I'll have to take it from you.
>You don't have to do this, Ereh, the child will-
*concrete noises*
>EREH! LOOK BEHIND YOU!
>Hah! I won't fall for that old tri-
*snapping noise*

"Phew, that takes care of that problem."
*concrete noises going off into the distance*

Attached: SNAP.png (741x395, 264K)

What a cute girl! I want to do her hair and makeup

Attached: girl.jpg (750x744, 99K)

EM is the only ship that makes sense from day 1, if any ship does.

EH seems random as fuck, as someone who watched the anime and read the rest of the manga in one go last month for the first time, these threads were literally the first time I even got the idea of a EH pairing. So it' s not that I was opposed to it, I didn't even know it was an option.

Also historia is hands down the most annoying character since season 2 closely followed by armin, when suddenly everything she did was utterlu retarded and made me want to kill muself watching it. I honestly hoped that character died as soon as possible. also the while royal blood plotline is the absolute worst part of the series pre timeskip and foreshadowed the horrible direction the manga would eventually go for.

She's been alright though since she git kmocked up and disappeared from the plot.

>fanart

Attached: Nice bait.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>LAINAAA, say CHEEEESEEEE

Attached: cute.jpg (1280x1280, 329K)

I still believe that Eren is the father.

Attached: Eren is the father.jpg (720x960, 76K)

Their faces don't help much.

But I don't like pizza.

Attached: gab does an eat.png (191x269, 72K)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: Eren BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (640x1039, 94K)

>Laina... I can smell you.

Attached: reiner.png (1280x1084, 794K)

SSSSNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: reinerymirfaggot.png (1038x718, 479K)

not b8

maybe you guys just need a reality check from an outsider to your autistic inner circle who's relatively normal.

also while I'm at it, to every REfag or ErwLfag or similar; if you honestly, unnironically want this or think it can happen you're a delusional freak nd should probably just end yourself rn

Ever since the pregnancy and the anime EH has gotten more popular. It's not like 4channel is the only "autistic inner circle".

Attached: Poll.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

This whole post

Attached: 1527610275946.jpg (599x399, 31K)

imagine being falco in that enclosed basement
imagine all the sweat in reiner's body and eren's musk from not taking a shower for days filling the air in that room
imagine having the privilege of taking a SNIIIFFF on that heavenly odor

Attached: REunion.png (541x789, 620K)

Attached: ass.png (191x351, 154K)

paranoid.

BASED WIFE OF MINE

Attached: lewd.gif (500x281, 3.85M)

Attached: The Divide.png (2240x932, 386K)

>EM is the only ship that makes sense from day 1
Yep, stopped reading there.

Attached: 1557486765305.png (620x816, 280K)

the same hour?

Not even a cheese pizza?

>tmblr/reddit poles
>not autistic inner circles

Endgame.

Attached: bros.....png (887x499, 662K)

>Just what the fuck happened
You being blind. Eren's a dude alright.

Attached: 1543096817569.jpg (763x1200, 205K)

cringe.

Attached: 1556552537214.jpg (720x540, 21K)

Attached: 65983859_p10.jpg (700x988, 214K)

now that's the attitude of a reasonable and normal individual who's not at all afraid of outsiders calling out their autistic fixations.

Eren is a girl!

Attached: erenzeke.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

!

Attached: parallels.jpg (1022x1064, 448K)

Pii!

Attached: pii cheer.jpg (152x172, 16K)

Is the guy on the left looking at Zeke's dick?

CALLING TO THE NIGHT

Attached: Punished Leonhart.jpg (650x650, 247K)

I'm sure you have a successful job and plenty of healthy relationships, as all true EHchads have, of course

MADE FOR EACHOTHER

Put him in a dress or loose clothing and he's a dude no more.

Oh wait, you were actually being serious? Not sure if that's worse or better.

Attached: 1516385909238.jpg (499x338, 37K)

Cute, pure and canon

>16 hours after Japanese broadcast
Who gives a fuck? Fansubs Will be out by then if you REALLY need them.
If you've read the manga, you should already know what's gonna happen anyways .
I will watch the raws

He doesn't really look like a girl there either.

user there's nothing actually cringeworthy about that post. it's actually one of the most vanilla, run of the mill opinions one can have

t. eren self-inserter

Well, I would very much like Eren to insert himself into me but I don't think that's the same thing.

Yes. The more important question is whether that's a blush on his face or something else.

Attached: 1539714744578.jpg (430x595, 60K)

This is going to become a pasta isn't?

t. gay male with shit taste or roastie who denies the existence of there being any remotely feminine in Eren because he want him to fuck him

>you're an idiot
>cringe
>laughreaction.jpeg

boring.
I just described the most average and mainstream stance on the subject there is, if there is such a thing. Even by your autistic polls from reddit and shit it's the most popular opinion.

the fact that all you can do is say this shit is disappointing and kinda proves my point that you guys are maybe a little too deep in your circlejerking of increasingly retarded theories

what the fuck is up with this homo shit?

>Giorno vs Cioccolatta
>Manlet vs Zeke
Solid week for seeing people getting completely BTFO

Attached: zekeBTFO.png (534x433, 297K)

Nothing gay here, user. Just KINO rivalry.

Attached: reineranderen.jpg (474x421, 29K)

as the poster of that, that would fell like a waste. it's a pretty boring post to be honest

How does one get a Gabi girlfriend?

Attached: gabbler.jpg (600x894, 74K)

Why do you think we call one another "fag" all the time?

fag

I am secretly heterosexual

i am openly heterosexual and think chadren is the most based character in the manga

URAGIRIMON DA

When will we get yuri post-timeskip RE art?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUTTTTTT

Attached: elena.jpg (474x783, 59K)

I'm heterosexual but got a thing for Mikasa

I am openly Anniesexual and you should be too.

Attached: Best Girl, Colored, circa 850.jpg (616x871, 269K)

Japanese are trying so hard to procreate befoore they extinct themselves to oblivion that they're literally using propaganda through mangas and animes since only kids watch it

RIANA IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

Attached: genderbendreiner.jpg (240x240, 27K)

AHHHHHHHH LET ME ASSIST YOU IN YOUR SUICIDE RIANNAAAAAAAAAAAA I WANT TO RAPE YOUR SUICIDAL CORPSE

Attached: genderbendreiner2.jpg (500x500, 59K)

What did people theorize about back then?

Attached: who.jpg (656x543, 149K)

By the way it's funny how it's right the next panel.

Attached: THIS WORLD.jpg (1073x854, 631K)

> then it'd be Ymir
desert girl is the one true enemy.

>titans are aliens
>titans are zombies summoned by a rogue soldier
>titans are the actually good ones
>Armin will go rogue
>Levi is a double agent
>Erwin will kill Armin for knowing too much
>Ymir shares Eren's titan
>Annie is Historia's sister

>Eren's song

youtube.com/watch?v=f4Mc-NYPHaQ

Thank you, user

Mmgh

>Zeke"CHAD"s

Attached: beard.jpg (640x772, 60K)

>They see your _________

Attached: kek.jpg (473x276, 35K)

Kek

Attached: what did people theorize about back then.jpg (747x629, 309K)

i straight up theorize that there's no fucking way they are the only humans left like nigga where the fuck did reiner and berthold came from

Attached: 1557708349496.png (944x1332, 1.27M)

I'm a woman, user.

EH has also become popular in sites like Facebook and VK according to its respectively polls. Some people have started to wake up even in those shitholes.

Pasta or not I'm definitely screencapping this shit for the next HoAD.

show armpit or I won't believe you

Not him, but
>Not everyone has the memory capacity of a 5 year old, user.

I hope you realize that people take their time to read something to be more involved in it and capture every moment of text and imagery.
Everyone has their own reading style, but speedreading will gurantee you miss details, no matter how good your attention span is.

okay so its a roastie

Attached: lmao.png (580x916, 669K)

Attached: great acting skills.jpg (1080x4628, 2.51M)

why is bert so sweaty
has armin become sweatier since inheriting the titan, is it related to the steam it produces?

thetoptens.com/hottest-attack-titan-girls/
1 - Mikasa Ackerman
2 - Historia Reiss
3 - Sasha Blouse
4 - Annie Leonhardt
5 - Petra Ral
6 - Mina Carolina
7 - Ymir
8 - Hange Zoe
9 - Carla Yeager
10 - Rico Brzenska
11 - Armin Arlert
12 - Isabel Magnolia
13 - Madara Uchiha

Give this man an Oscar

Reiner should really get a dildo, this kind of behaviour is dangerous!

>you

I always found Bert's sweating to be highly amusing. However, if I were to guess, it's just an old trope to show he's "nervous" about his identity and why he's there with Reiner.

Attached: 1545161722693.gif (457x402, 88K)

why did you put a spoiler my dude

>13 - Madara Uchiha
>It's real
Also why the fuck do normalfags like Mikasa so much? Yes she is beautiful but she is nothing special and definitely not worthy of the no. 1 spot. Her expressions would be boring as shit too

>Hans that low
Shit taste.

I think "warriors" was one of the guesses since in the nip version she starts saying a word starting with 'se', like "senshi". It turned out to be "sekai" and some people got that right.

I was an anime only until season 2 came out, but i got the names marley and eldia spoiled for me and heard something about people living outside the walls, so i thought that marley and eldia were like 2 tribes that lived in the forest right outside the walls

Attached: 8xVqEA6g.jpg (1024x562, 59K)

based graphposter

Attached: was I fucking blind.jpg (799x376, 184K)

Ask CHADREN

we win again mikabros

Attached: 1535915986281.jpg (564x752, 76K)

>666

These threads are boring now
ACK would make them fun again

i don't know if someone used to post that regularly but if so i'm not him sadly

from leddit

Attached: Vl0Nvn2.jpg (925x4145, 1.78M)

Mikasa >>>>>>>>>>> Pisstoria

Johanpedo would make them fun again
or just wait until the Piifag gets his WLAN back

it should stay there

Kill yourself EHcuck

When every single "autistic inner circle" aka every platform that remotely discusses the series is starting to become aware of the possibility of a certain plot development it might be time to step back and ask yourself why it's happening in the first place. It's also pretty baffling that as an "outsider" (or in more commonly used terms, a casual/normalfag) of all people you'd have the gall to call readers who actively discuss the series and regularly engage in theorizing about future plot points retarded for seeing shit that you don't when you yourself brainlessly consume the material without giving it a single thought. If you did you'd know how much of a mongoloid you made yourself look like by suggesting EM makes a lick of sense.

>underestimated monky's suicidal tendencies
KEK

Aniki has arrived.

bro you just posted cringe

Attached: 1352624.png (1364x736, 1.02M)

why couldn't Historia stay this cute?
She looks way too old now

>as someone who watched the anime and read the rest of the manga in one go
Read the manga from the start and revise your opinion.

Reminder that Nile and Pixis will die next chapter.

Here ya go

Attached: 12 years a slavegirl.png (1368x2100, 874K)

depression

Kinda cringe tbph

Nooo. Unironically the bad ending.

I like it. Saved and thanks.

funny desu

Time for real question. Do you think Mankasa is still heavier than Eren? I would say they may weigh around the same after timeskip

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Hisubros...

>EHfags are l*dditors
not a surprise

assault titan

Based.

>SergeantGross
Cringe.

This is one of the worst i have seen

They're mostly otakus surprised by le autist powerful gurl

If we assume their BMIs remained unchanged from when they were 15, with Mikasa's at around 23.5 and Eren's at around 21.8 then they would indeed weigh the same, roughly 73kg.

B-based.

Attached: 1557243573194.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

Immensely based

You can give a link to the words of Isayama that Eren lives separately from the MA?

will you fags kill your own people or set them free?

There's a difference?

Neither.

Attached: Freedom_trough_peace.jpg (4000x2461, 1.93M)

>3 day delay on episode
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

HUNTERCHADS WIN AGAIN

horrible leaders

HOLY SHIT I WANT TO KILL MYSELF WHY CANT I STUDY FOR MORE THAN 5 FUCKING HOURS I ALWAYS RETURNS TO THESE SHITTY THREADS AND CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I WANT TO AMPUTATE MYSELF TO DEATH FUCK THIS GAY EARTH FUCK THIS GAY LIFE I JUST WANT TO CREATE SOME MEANING TO THIS MEANINGLESS LIFE I JUST WANTED TO BE A REVOLUTIONARY BIOPHYSICST WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO HARD BROS I AM NOTHING SPECIAL IN THIS WORLD I CANT DO IT I CANT I CANT

Attached: RE42.jpg (474x381, 37K)

>no episodes

SOMEONE SHOOT ME BEFORE I FUCKING SHOOT MYSELF QUICK NOW DO IT NOW

>HUNTERCHADS
Hunter =Jaeger
Holy shit

>I ALWAYS RETURNS TO THESE SHITTY THREADS
Go to the library and leave your phone home.

PLEASE BROS JUST DO IT DO IT DO IT I DONT EVEN NEED GF OR PARENTS OR HOUSE OR ANYTHING I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME PERSONAL FUCKING WORTH
JUST STUDY FUCKS SAKE

Attached: 100.jpg (600x600, 432K)

the episode still airs on the same day, and its been posted that we will get subs on the same day.

offer your heart to your study

...Going to drink. See you soon, Jeanfag.

Attached: 106.png (245x245, 113K)

Why? How?

Attached: 71.jpg (564x399, 39K)

>WHY CAN'T I STUDY FOR MORE THAN 5 FUCKING HOURS

stop complaining zoomer, I can't even keep my attention span over 4 minutes these days.

fuck YOUU you don't understand my ideals

>tryhard school fag
if you didn't drop out of hs ur a beta

Unironically do a flip you insufferable faggot

do it for humanity
Your sacrifice will give meaning to Erwin's death

ah crap i think i actually will now that ive thought about it but all muh books are on my laptop can i stick the library computers?

stick a usb in the*
AFTER YOU
Fuck no why should I give a single shit about giving meaning to humanity or Erwin

I wish there were scps in snk.
I wish everything was the same in snk but there were scps.
I wish there was an scp foundation in the snk wirld that considered eldians to be scps.
I wish there were keter and apollyion class scps that rode off the paths,
I wish there were scps that affected titans.

have sex

you are a waste of blood and flesh.

>kino

Attached: sader.png (378x309, 119K)

cope

the whole fate franchise is for braindead audience though

Why dont you go and test it out instead of wasting time with us here. Leave before you become one of us.

based

Eren of Fate franchise disagrees.

Attached: Ideals.jpg (568x960, 49K)

fuck yeah youre right see you kikes

pedo series

That world will most definitely treat eldian as d-classes by default. This crossover writes itself.

Kerry is fucking retarded and has nothing to do with eren (and so are you).
If kerry was eren, he would have let marley annihilate eldia, because more people would "be saved".
If anything eren is a bit like hf emiya

Eren isn't retarded enough to fall for the utilitarian meme.

?

>Lets kill 4000 to save 3999 dude vs
>Lets kill everyone who treats my people
Fatefags are truly braindead just see your stupid image eren would never kill his son

Your whole post seems like a desperate attempt to discredit all the manga setting in favour of making your EM shitty ship look less forced, which is not working and it's totally cringeworthy.

Bullet point your predictions.

Attached: 1552896116258.png (1200x1000, 689K)

>zeke scream inc
>eren betrayal
>NOT all nine titan route
>colossal end game

Kiritsugu isn't supposed to portray something good but to portray the retarded ideals that emiya eventually surpasses (FATE/UBW) or abandons because he realized how retarded they are in HF (lets hundreds of people die to save his waifu).

And I don't know how the retard that says: "I kill my wife and child so hundreds of faggots I don't even know are saved" is simmilar in any way to the guy who killed tons of innocents and is planning to destroy the entire world so his waifu, kid and friends live. Yes, I don't know if you realized, but their mentalities are polar opposites.
I bet you are the "Fighting for ideals>>>>>fighting for muh wife and kid" retard, who doesn't even have room temperature IQ to understand fate zero and fate stay night and of course don't have the IQ required to read the manga.

Fuck meme arrows

Attached: 117.jpg (1190x1336, 559K)

>meme arrows
Bullet points user. I asked for bullet points.

Kiritsugu was retarded as fuck, the entire point of the 10000000 hours of the fsn visual novel is "Utilitarism is bad and kiritsugu is fucking stupid" and eren did not fall for that meme. If eren was like kiritsugu he would say "lets let marley rape us, we eldians are just 10000 people, but in marley and the world there are 10000000000 people, so more people are saved, fuck my friends and fuck historia and her child"

why are underage faggots so insufferable?
I'll take the pedos over you any day, newfren

hacksayama wanking pet pige should be ticked

disgusting fujo

Hi user!

Attached: smile speechless.jpg (289x280, 27K)

I don't think Eren would cry for Manlet, much less with Mikasa's scarf.

• Pieck and Magath shoot at Zeke
• He's too fast to be hit
• Eren recuperates
• It becomes an all out brawl to keep ZE from touching
• JMACN finally get out of jail
• Cut to Hongo and manlet arriving at the farm
• Farmer lets them in, his face still shrouded in darkness

>posts a intentionally retarded mentally ill retard with cuck utilitarism ideals that are opposite to eren.
What did this Zerofag secondary meant by this?

Don't waste your time with EMfags, user. Good Mikasachads dislike EM.

>Actual bullet points
Impressive.

Attached: folder.png (1895x930, 1.01M)

But Eren is killing off eldians so the rest of the world can live.

Attached: For the greater good.jpg (1109x1600, 591K)

Oh, so you are baiting, ok, here is a (you)

Eren and Zeke's touch will be the cliffhanger user.

Please be bait

>Ignoring what is said in the manga.

>everything a character says has to be the truth

I dunno about that, I think it'll be too soon.

Damn, and I was calling you retarded for not understanding fsn, now THIS is retardation

>characters don’t lie
have you been reading this manga?

INB4 EREN EATS THE MASSIVE FUCK OUT OF ZEKE.

MUH OSCARS ACTING SKILL.

It still counts as touching

>Retarded enough to not understand fate
>Retarded enough to not understand not snk, but a fucking lie from the mc.
I seriously wonder how it feels being this retarded

He has grisha inside, he won't be too rude to his onii-chan

>retarded enough to get into a heated argument over a shonen manga meant for teenage boys

>kino
kill yourself simpleton

can one of you mangachads spoil something for me, use spoiler tags pls
does erwin actually die in this fight?

>manga said humanity went extinct 100 years ago
>manga said RB came from a village in Wall Maria
>manga said Zeke's spinal fluid paralyzed Eldians instantly
>manga said Historia fucked some childhood bully because Yelena told her to
Retards like you are the reason why we're getting the last chapter spoiled in July.

eren being himself in the last chapters would make the most sense though

Yes

yeah, fairly soon

>I'll kill them all! I'll wipe every one of them...off the face of this earth!
Eldians=Titans
Its been foreshadowed.

Grisha was the biggest dick to Zeke, though. If anything Eren might be more understanding after seeing memories of his dad being a parental failure.

eldians are not titans. eldians can be turned into titans

moefag
pedo

that wouldn't be an isayama tier writing

Eren realizing eldians are titans will never really affect his true will to save his kind

snk is one of the deepest mangas I have ever read
the whole thing of "to be born"
show me any medium like that

I'm not sure if you're joking, user...
but I can name 10 at the top of my head
>Homunculus
>Texhnolyze
>Monster
>Shigurui
>Bulletman
>Hideout
>Mushi-Shi
>Saraiya-Goyou
>JIn-Roth
>Pluto

Jin-Roh* oops

Yep, from the wound he received at the end of the latest ep.

All the titans on Paradis were already wiped out, and Eren felt no sense of accomplishment from it because they were, by his own words, his fellow countrymen. What's been very clearly and blatantly foreshadowed however and that you've apparently missed is the idea of killing literally everyone else in order to secure the freedom he wanted for himself and for Paradis. He's not gonna kill himself and his people for the sake of a world that wants them dead. That's the antithesis of everything he's ever stood for. I'm actually surprised there are still people out there seriously arguing that Eren is in favor of the euthanasia plan given how unsubtle Isayama has been about the ideological opposition between the Jeagerbros. And the weird thing is that they're always clinging to a character motivation that stopped being relevant 30 chapters ago to make their point.

Attached: 1549903068536.jpg (1749x1647, 420K)

Will mikasa be able to move on from Eren after learning that he is the father of Historia's child?

>pluto
>monster
only good things on your list and snk is more compelling, interesting, and complex than anything urasawa has written

I have read 2 of those
homunculus and monster and I am a fag for both of them
I have no problem in saying that snk is at the same level of those mangas
where did you stop reading? You probably didnt understand the philosophy of snk

ONGO BONGO

Attached: D7UvHLmU0AE6RhG.jpg (400x400, 73K)

I'm sure since that ocean scene that she is gonna end with Armong.

oh yeah and i forgot to mention that 20th century boys is his best work anyways

What went so fucking wrong? ;_;

Attached: 1491323257655.jpg (800x1129, 189K)

???
I haven't stopped reading, I'm not shitting on SnK either (otherwise I wouldn't be in those threads). I'm just saying SnK isn't groundbreaking, there are a lot of mangas with similar depth out there, if not ones with more. You should read more, friend.

Not that user btw. I've seen 5 of those you've mentioned but none of them have treated this theme the way SnK does nor have it as a central point to be explored enough

Basado

hange used to be based but i fucking hate her post time skip

Mushishi is excellent, excuse you.

>Fagath knew the attack on Liberio would happen and could kill the warrior kids and their families
>Didn't warn them whatsoever
Marleycucks will defend this.

What the fuck is wrong with you

They didn't know who could be trusted. There was that whole part about the rats already being in the house.

Eren grew up. Hange tried to keep an eye on him these last four years but she also missed the signs for him eventually going nuclear.

Why? I think she became a more interesting character after the timeskip.

>...

Attached: D4ZecJJWkAA9hMQ.jpg (199x351, 23K)

Welcome user. I also like it better after the time skip.

Attached: 1520544027634.png (300x327, 105K)

>next chapter
Can't wait.

Attached: D5ZZWH7VUAAjUUn (1).jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

What did ELraki mean by this?

Attached: Dz2sMTeVsAINq0L.jpg (1200x762, 221K)

her conversation with eren in the cell made me seethe. even pre time skip when he was in the cell at the end of rts made me seethe

Kerry >>>>>> Shitren

(You)

It seems like some fags wanted her to become Erwin 2.0 all the while keeping her quirky titan-obsessed persona and being very badass or some shit. It's like those who fell for the Zeke keikaku master at age 7 meme: wrong expectations led to inevitable disappointment when reality didn't conform to it. Doesn't matter if she actually gained layers and complexity as a character by having to deal with all the shit that befell her after becoming commander: losing all her veteran comrades one after the other, seeing one of the kids who'd been under hers and Manlet's supervision for years openly hide shit from them, close himself off, go rogue and eventually bring chaos to the country without understanding the reasons behind his distrust and his actions etc. If she's not cool, if she's overwhelmed, if she shows weakness, she's bad.

I couldn't care less about sopa or the end of Bert's Chad-reign, Marlowekino will be the true gem of next episode.

>EHcuck created another thread

Best girl.

Attached: 1558621680971.jpg (1536x1510, 395K)

Nuh nuh

Attached: Best Girl best body.png (444x1087, 1.03M)

>dead
>incubator
>rock
>slave
>dead
Why is Isayama such a misogynist?

females cannot be based.

>Detective

Attached: hange.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>not female

>CHADren looks like a female
Kys anytime.

The exhibition apparently has two parts and the whole thing ends in September. What if the final chapter audio reveal is at the very end of the exhibition?

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

This. Now the enemies aren't some mindless titans she can obsess over. The enemies now are people like her that want her kin gone because according to them she and her people are the real enemy(and are right in a way). That's a pill hard to swallow.

Attached: 1550090478370.png (261x230, 103K)

Then the duration of pregnancy according to the Japanese will change to 14 months and Eren's birthday will be moved to September.

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: D0Z-HVPV4AEpd8_.jpg (960x1200, 81K)

>>Erwin will kill Armin for knowing too much
Kek!

Attached: 1537967890171.png (1000x500, 834K)

The final chapter audio is just grunts and moans by Kishō Taniyama (Jean's Seiyu) and Yui Ishikawa (Mikasa's Seiyu).

Attached: 1556567831723.png (523x606, 382K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1066x1600, 350K)

;_;

Attached: 1492753544984.gif (500x420, 293K)

BASED

Attached: hansome.png (800x1127, 1.75M)

that used to be a genuine theory
can't believe I've been following this shit since 2011

Attached: 1557027381467.gif (219x219, 508K)

>Yui Ishikawa cries out "EREH!"
>There's a minute and a half of silence before Kishō Taniyama starts sniffling and crying
>Jean finally stops bottling up his emotions

Attached: 1541805361943.png (340x243, 110K)

Based and historicpilled.

My mass murderer can't be this cute!

Attached: DfEE1OcVQAAWyHy.jpg (883x750, 72K)

This kills the JMfag.

Attached: 2468f340177d8ecf476325204df9b5f9.jpg (564x631, 52K)

I love you all, snkbros
no homo

Uprising was great. It changed my opinion about Eren.

Attached: 1549588291327.jpg (1066x1600, 252K)

Why does Eren get to impregnate a qt blonde loli when he's being whiny but I get told to see a therapist when a girl saw me like that?

Joke's on you. EJ is pretty good, too.

Attached: 38170711_262855534318625_8801839224593580032_n.jpg (700x691, 78K)

Attached: 43810232_p0_master1200.jpg (551x578, 108K)

What was the basis?

>Pixys not dying with a bang
No way.

Good taste user

Attached: 41418505_p0_master1200.jpg (924x1200, 1.14M)

People assumed that Erwin's trust in Armin was suspicious, so most people were waiting around thinking Armin would spill a special information that would make Erwin lose his shit and order him to be assassinated

I think Zeke will off Pieck desu

Attached: hh.png (500x308, 126K)

Five hours is pretty good though, although you should take a few smaller breaks now on then in order to keep it up, but they should probably not consist of 4channel.

finally an actual reply

the point is that mine is still the predominant opinion and has nothing to do with reading closer or none of that shit. It's just not obsessing to the point of seeing things where they don't exist. Or just havingore natural intuitions when it comes to human relationships

Isayama is the original EH poster user

>identical hair, eyes, and eyebrows
>near identical facial structure, just a little more baby fat since he was younger
EHbros...

Attached: 15c21c9b410e63172a1b98475dc46091.jpg (564x564, 61K)

FUCK OFF Attackonweeb

Keep telling yourself that

Attached: baby daddy.png (466x662, 387K)

Not sure if someone already pointed this out. Eren himself almost indirectly killed Levi in the recent chapter. If Hange wasn't there Floach and Yeagerist probably actually finished him. Eventhough it is not Eren's direct command to make sure to kill the humanity's strongest soldier, he still held much responsibility as the leader of the Yeagerist and the one who made all the fuss leading to that incident. I wonder how Eren will think about it if Levi actually died there. Levi was literally the one who lose all his comrades and subordinates helping and saving Eren numerous times, and what he got is that he almost get killed indirectly by Eren himself. What a sad day for the humanity's strongest soldier indeed.

Why is Eren so mean to his childhood friends?

Attached: e6e83aec39f0410781e5490455876f8e.jpg (563x584, 43K)

you wish

I agree with everything you said.

Also, a lot of people say Eren didn’t care about Levi at all and would actually like or wouldn’t care if he died and I just believe that to be so wrong. I’m no Ereri shipper, nor shall I ever ship that disgusting ship, but I do believe that Eren and Levi had a very special mentor type of bond, and I do believe that Eren would really care if he heard that Levi died. Maybe he doesn’t care for him as much as the 104th, but he still does. Levi was his hero, Levi was his mentor, he saved him and helped him and gave him advice throughout his entire time in the SC. The 104th even said they see Levi as sort of their big brother, so Eren should be no different. It’s a very sad time for Levi right now and I hate the amount of suffering he has to go through, and I do believe that Eren, in the end, does care about Levi right now. He won’t think about him during this fight right now because he has to defeat Marley, but he will definitely realize what’s happened to him in the aftermath.

But it does have to do with "reading closer". Specifically with reading the manga, which you already admitted you didn't. The anime cut or downplayed a lot of Eren's and Historia's interactions during uprising. Read from the beginning and then come back here.

different eyelashes

Attached: long_eyelashes.jpg (976x762, 270K)

shitlet deserves it

Attached: retard.png (1034x534, 482K)

fooking retard holy shit

ignore the father. the real question is the baby's gender. are we getting a based yeager male or a cringe female

BASED retard

SEETHING

Gabi already exists so it'll probably be a based baby boy. All the Yeagers have been men with complicated relationships with their fathers.

And luckily he is one of the less misoginist mangaka, since in Snk women are strong and usefull unlike narushit,one piss and dragon testiclesZ and many other mangas.

>since in Snk women are strong and usefull
Based Yelena is the only one that actually fits this description at the moment.

female, there isn't any male character with long eyelashes see pic related

>one eye has long lashes and the other doesn't
it's a hermaphrodite

Attached: Cet43abXIAEF5Im.jpg (1152x1200, 116K)

It's twins

This.

Attached: twins.png (1104x2016, 2.09M)

Attached: 71602715_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1000, 672K)

Eren and Historia baby is Ymir Fritz reincarnation, Norse Ymir is a fucking hermaphrodite
ISAYMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1 (11).jpg (400x338, 26K)

except I have a lot of normie friends who have read the manga from the beggining and I made it a point to ask about the subject and the EH ship was the first tine they thought of it.

they couldn't even really tell if there were that many interactions for a bit because they didn't even think of it

Attached: 311bac96105912615e5b4f9562aa0de4.jpg (564x966, 62K)

Not only her, the other main girls are pretty based too:
Hango: a smart and action leader
Mankasa: flat character but definetily strong in battle
Potato-girl: she did pretty good things in life and also was the hawkeye of the group.
Womanletstoria: is the female one with more development and got her own narrative arc where she kicked ass.
Etc.......
Also no woman in this manga got the "damsel in distress" treatment (even back in unprising arc the damsel was Eren)

also I'm assuming from this post that you would agree that at least in the anime there is no implication of EH, and certainly nowhere near as much as EM.

and just to be clear cause I can already tell the replies, I don't give a shit about ships, it's kind of a stupid argunebt but that's all you fucks talk about here. I'm just pointing out mostly out of confusion.

Most of these are from earlier on in the series though
Hange: a failure as a commander, being bossed around by fucking Flocke
Mikasa: mindslave
Sasha: comic relief, death was used as a plot device to develop Niccolo and Gabo
Historia: literal walking womb and cumdump

You stop spreading those lies.

Attached: 1446757825199.png (1594x2182, 2.39M)

Does coolman still like EH?

Is Zeke the purest character ever written?

Attached: f.jpg (335x239, 31K)

That could also be a tiny blush like in pic related.

Attached: blushy.jpg (1014x677, 387K)

Attached: 1553091351788.jpg (646x807, 88K)

Jesus christ how horrifying

Attached: 1558475331559.jpg (807x576, 124K)

He do

>ywn lie across Kruger's warm lap while his thick fingers knead your neck
Why live?

Attached: a37dbc49930eb1966efb6ec471bcf757.jpg (550x778, 63K)

So only this episode is delayed?

Attached: NEW INFO.png (638x53, 6K)

Attached: DnOdZn4WwAEc4qN.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

>Starting 5/26, new sub episodes
Improve your reading comprehension.

I also read Gantz in like 3 days. However it was complete shit. I was amazed that I managed to read such a piece of shit in my lifetime.

>tfw can read sandnigger subs
Feels good

Ymir and Hisu are hard downgrades.

Attached: Untitled-2.png (400x2855, 1.35M)

Start reading Gigant by the same mangaka if you want to be even more amazed.

Not that user, but holy shit is Gigant a shitfest. Like what the fuck, I thought Gantz went to shit once vampires got involved, but Gigant STARTED OFF AS ABSOLUTE HORSE SHIT.

EZ is pure, cute, brotherly, and canon.

Attached: D6TTbLAUcAES0dQ.jpg (1200x1007, 267K)

is the anime still any good? i usually stick to the manga
which day do episodes air, is it saturday like S1?

incest is putrid

Good thing EZ is pure then

Attached: D3uM6RAV4AETdBV.jpg (1200x1200, 184K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAGATH SAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE

Attached: 40.png (2037x3056, 1.22M)

good

The obscene amount of copy/pasted panels with just the speech bubbles altered and the photos with filters as backgrounds really make it seem like the mangaka couldn't give two shits, and that's not even mentioning the ridiculous drama, the lazy shoehorned references to other works including his own, and the top contender for the least likable MC I've had the displeasure to lay my eyes on. But it has a giantess with cowtits in it so I have no choice but to read it.

Attached: 1810955177391.png (897x439, 645K)

I still think Inuyashiki is his best work. It at least feels like he put a bit of effort into it.

I'll check it out then.

It's good. Doesn't matter if you watch the anime or read the manga, they're the same but honestly... the anime is better (12 episodes).

There are two sessions (first from july to august and second from august to september) but there's also an advanced viewing taking place right before the beginning of the first session that can only be attended by people who won the lottery tickets. That's why people assume the last chapter audio will be revealed there I think.