He lost his waifu and daughteru. If you were in his shoes, can you handle that?

He lost his waifu and daughteru. If you were in his shoes, can you handle that?

Attached: clannadman.jpg (900x900, 68K)

Have you tried decorating your cellar in waifus and becoming a system administrator?

good ending, yeah no prob.

He plays the bass guitar in a band that his father and co-worker formed to help him get through it and is heavily implied to start going out with Kyou. How was that a bad thing.

:(

>If you were in his shoes, can you handle that?
nigga I am furiously attached to my closest ones I'd prob kill myself and hope to see my wife and child on the other side

Doesn't he just wish them back to life in the end? I would do that

Wait he lost his daughter? How?

Now I know most friend groups seperate after graduation as they are formed by necessity of being together instead of the desire to do so but Tomoya's group is extremely shitty. Dude lost his wife and abondoned his daughter yet nobody does a thing for him? I expected Sunohara to kick his ass before he made up with Ushio.

his wife (who died in childbirth due to poor health) passed on her poor health to their child who died before reaching the age of six

for me, its kyou.

Attached: Fujibayashi_kyo.png (177x450, 98K)

When people say Clannad is sad I think they're only referring to Nagisa dying. I didn't know their daughter died too. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.

Attached: SprySoupyChanticleer-poster.jpg (500x375, 116K)

>there are people on Yea Forums who haven't watched Clannad
It's good, go watch it

Ushio caught her mom's aids. Her mom nearly died in the same way but she was saved by her dad expending all of his chad powers to the aids from killing her. Tomoya unfortunately did not have the same amount of chadkara.

dont worry, the ending is pretty uplifting if you look at it from a certain point of view

I watched Clannad and about half of After Story, I don't really know why I dropped it. Now I'm scared.

>your penis will never cause the death of 2 people

why live?

To be fair, his penis also caused the life of one of them.

>>your penis will never cause the death of 2 people
Rookie numbers

Attached: Bissen_Paris_Glyptoteket.jpg (1060x1943, 268K)

He was only able to resurrect his waifu and daughteru because he accumulated enough positive Karma by helping out the life problems of his friends and neighbors. You HAVE been a good friend and neighbor to your peers right?

Aaa so innocent, now go watch Clannad

There's a lot of very touching moments. The one with Tomoya's dad always gets me tearing up, more than Nagisa/Ushio.
Fuuko's moments are also very wholesomely touching

can we all agree the fuko arc was the best arc?

>The one with Tomoya's dad always gets me tearing up
Are you me?
I know that feel because my old man is a little retarded and shitty sometime but i love him

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>You HAVE been a good friend and neighbor to your peers right?
S-Sure haha
I being a NEET for 4 years now, someone please help me

same

Attached: xwNFjbgF_b13g2rn4OUgkwviZ9KcZ2bzk-Y60zNkFxCxWftxN5dbHGmkpyvfdsMZ61yoEiPrwiAVFoLfV4Oggm-cDObFnTAhBFBB (704x400, 236K)

probably just hang myself