Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 973K)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 830K)

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 1.02M)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 1.03M)

How fun.

thanks

Thanks for the dump.

imagine

So Nadare brought along some minions for the girls to fight. Should be fun.

Thanks.

Cute and funny chapter

Loli arc is so lame bro

That depends on your tastes. I'm sure the lolicons are delighted.

Personally I like seeing Kogarashi's past get fleshed out a bit more, and like seeing Yuuna having to take the role of leader. Getting back to the Tenko and showing what the ones currently in charge of it is some nice world building as well.

Why did Chisaki underwent training as well?

L O L I G I R I
O
L
I
G
I
R
I

1) Needed to be able to see Yuuna. It's kind of an issue when one of your people can't see or hear your defacto leader.
2) They needed to get everyone's spiritual power boosted to a level where they'd have enough power to have some ability to defend themselves. Even just enough power for spirit armor that can take only one hit could be the difference between life and death.

>tits are the main attractive of the series
>remove the tits
Yuragi is already dead.

These lolis have tits, too.

Wouldn't it be more consistent to have someone like Urara apply spirit armor? Hibari took years to properly wear hers and even in the chapter, Hibari and Matora screwed up.

Easier said than done. Urara's not that powerful and hasn't been shown using spirit armor herself. Plus proper armor is supposed to be maintained from within.

In any case, giving them armor seems to be what is about judging by the text spoilers. Instead of mastering the full technique, they just need to put power into the crest to get armor. However they still need to practice it to get it right.

So,Kogarashi's WIFE is coming back or not

Please,end this arc right now,it's pointless to continue with this,just give us the harem end and thats all we need

Yeah this way the Fuminofag in the Bokuben thread will stop his color page sperg.

Cute Yaya.

I was complaining that most of the girls just became props that do nothing more then say how amazing Kogarashi is, but having them constantly shit on Kogarashi for his ineptitude isn't that much better. Shotarashi reacting to his lucky pervert moments like he does became tiresome as well.
I think I just wanted more dere Sagiri, instead we got all of the girls reverted to how she was in the beginning, which is understandable, but still annoying.

The only interesting thing that can transpire out of this is if Nonko will reconnect with her family while she is in her current form and state of mind.

Bullshit

Yesss is Sagiri chapter..... Butttt not it's Hibari chapter.Why always this fucking author associated Sagiri with this shitty character.
This author is a big shit fuck youuuuu!!!!

i am praying that this is not a way to make the girls permanently forget that they are in love with kogarashi and give yuuna a free win

Attached: 1521564860757.png (680x763, 236K)

Why would you even think that? We've already seen what happens when the youth spell is listed, they get all of their memories back. So they just need to beat Nadare, and everyone is back to normal except they now have some direct knowledge of what Kogarashi was like as a kid.