5toubun no Hanayome

Fuutarou just isn't her type, that's why she won't make any move.
Get rekt, Mikutrash.

Attached: x22.png (374x347, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qYS0EeaAUMw
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184659348/#184661741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ichika is love
Ichika is life
I love Ichika from the bottom of my heart and the core of my soul
Ichika a miracle of the universe
Ichika has done nothing wrong and she's still a beautiful person inside and out

Attached: 1555431817743.png (1000x1000, 1.15M)

Nino a SHIT

yotsuba was already confirmed the winner

Itsuki is cute

Wholesome!

Attached: ichika 82956982598258.jpg (1200x900, 96K)

Attached: a shit A SHIT.png (750x550, 93K)

>Prefers bbm
Truly, the worst girl

I'm going to marry Nino!

Attached: 1558360345435.jpg (1447x2047, 210K)

someone already married her, said so in last thread
sorry

I love ninoneesans!

Do you fags ever get tired of shitposting and baiting?

Who's doing those things?

Me

Me and you

Reposting for the Ninobros

Chapters where you were converted into a Ninobro.

>One-shot - chapter 5
Only liked Nino for her thighs or body, otherwise likes getting drugged to sleep. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Chapter 6 - 13
Genius level of becoming a Ninobro who has picked up hints this early. If you already became a Ninobro at this point then consider yourself a man with taste of god-like calibre.

>Chapter 14 - 24
The earliest time to be a Ninobro. By now you realized one of her greatest quality is her love for her sisters and how cute she is behind her tsundere attitude. Signifies great taste and a genuine Ninobro.

>Chapter 25 - 31
This is the time where you see Nino making adorable faces you usually never see with the MC, and you begin to think how cute she is when she's in love. A decent time to be a Ninobro, but a truly dedicated Ninobro has over 200 pics of Nino by this time.

>Chapter 32 - 38
One of the unusual time to be a Ninobro. Not much moment of Nino among these chapters but she has her cute panels. Still shows you have an impeccable taste.

>Chapter 39 - 46
This is Nino at her lowest popularity in general, but frankly it's Nino demonstrating her love for sisterhood and feeling regret for ruining the MC's hard work. If you have chose to stick with Nino at this moment then you are a true soldier and has finally seen the light.

>Chapter 47 - 58
You liked Nino's new haircut and you just then realized how incredibly adorable Nino is when she is flustered. She is dropping a huge sign of being in love with the MC. Well, you're still our Ninobro but we think Nino is cute no matter what she is.

>Chapter 59 and beyond
A full steam ahead moment Nino where she finally muster up all her courage and confesses, also the only time she instantly skyrocketed to popularity and thus became a huge trend on Japanese Twitter. It's most likely you are a bandwagoner that would drop Nino in a heartbeat the moment she starts losing her moment to other sister.

Attached: 1527869221554.png (392x758, 370K)

not really

If the kisser is really the bride, what's the point of the whole let's skip the rings thing during the wedding?

Attached: 1549768935094.png (823x787, 280K)

It's a red herring.
After the ceremony is finished the bride will enter a room, and Fuuts will follow shortly after. He will then have to recognize the quint who he just kissed and put a ring on her.

That makes no sense since it's already implied that by the time the quints took the second photo with their grandpa Fuutarou would be able to tell them apart.

What should it even matter when someone starts liking Nino? Be grateful that she's even getting more fans after that confession. I love Nino, but you guys are making yourselves look more and more like pompous entitled assholes everyday.

Attached: 1548123798532.png (1278x720, 532K)

Why I am. Be thankful that I allow you people to talk about my wife.

your wife lusts for the BFC, and not yours

Based.

Actually Raiha didn't give Fuutarou the real ring. She sold it for money

>posting non toubun related images in a toubun thread
>avatarfagging
Oh, how the threads went to shit.

>"I said I love you."

Your response?

Attached: nino color art.png (944x1836, 1.91M)

Since when were just posting reaction images such a big deal now? If these were general threads then maybe I would understand even though the same thing happens there as well.

No, you don't

It is a big deal. Now hand over your Nino folder.

Attached: 1536221090003.png (494x480, 244K)

>Cool. So like, we going to date or some shit?

Is this the ninofag with the small folder?

don't say that out loud, everyone has it's own circumstances.

The kisser, the earring, etc. are just baits Negi put in so that he can pick any quint at the end and claim he planned it all along

I love Ichika

>y-you too
but seriously It would unironically be "y-you too" tier.
a 10/10 girl (physically at least, no matter what you think of her personality) saying that out of the blue? I wouldn't know what to say at all.
I'd probably fumble 'what?' and go from there.

Why does Miku get the best fanarts?

Attached: 74731388_p0.png (1500x2070, 1.54M)

because artists are plebs so lots of artists like her.

Artists always capitalize on the most popular girl from any series to get the most likes. The majority of them don't even read the source material.

I think Negi writing is like this: if no much hints it's a bait, if there are many obvious hints it's not a bait.
Just like Yotsuba is lolikano things. There are too many obvious hints.

Her design stands out the most. Negi also paid a lot of attention on her details in the early chapters when he still bothered to draw properly.

Attached: 1553836635540.png (1070x1535, 1.45M)

>when he still bothered to draw properly.

It's a good thing for him he's not the artist of Monogatari, because that series requires a lot of dedication on artwork.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DuY_wq2VAAAX.jpg (2016x2119, 600K)

Miku does have a cool design. Shame that she's such a shitty character otherwise.

I'm sorry, you deserve someone better. I'll be rooting for you then.

Attached: x131.png (450x779, 266K)

Miku isn't shit, she developed way too slow compare to Nino. Out of all quints, I say Nino has the best character development.

Attached: 1555636342075.png (520x707, 451K)

Yotsuba is the one that gets nerfed the most. It's kind of sad. She is supposed to be a teasing retard not a retard retard that we get now.

Attached: 25.png (1114x1600, 706K)

Rude. Sure she's stupid but she tries her best.

Attached: easyforyoutosay.jpg (342x484, 55K)

Speaking of that

I liked Miku's one shot design better than anybody else.

>walk in room
>see this
watdo

Attached: 1557580965836.jpg (3800x5000, 2.98M)

Unzip dick

I'm still upset that Negi didn't keep her longer hair

Have we become too steeped in autism, so much so that we now have a meta thread complaining about us?

Walk out and lock the door, then go on a date with Fuutarou

I think the issue was her design didn't match her personality, the pigtails made her feel like she would have a childish side to her

You're a few months too late to ask that

based

Oh yabai.

I want Nino to step on me

I think you mean best taste. Big, soft men can be really cute. And the size difference with a petite girl is perfect.

Me on the left

Go to bed Miku

why is nini crying

Attached: 74882301_p0.jpg (2048x1621, 493K)

The flying shoe hit her.

Want to go for it?

Attached: image.jpg (672x1391, 449K)

>LHT

*unzips*

Attached: 1557928580323.png (595x631, 379K)

Fuck off, Yea Forumsnonymous

Like fucking clockwork.

Attached: image.jpg (267x279, 45K)

Calm down Itsuki.

>Be grateful that she's even getting more fans
>implying mass popularity is good

Y-you too.

Let me suck your toes, Monka

Which quint is more likely to become a yandere?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Attached: D6BZAysU0AAnjSX-orig.jpg (600x675, 55K)

>I want to see Fuutarou-kun's peepee
What is she gonna do? What if he refuses?

Imagine her method acting.

Yes. Yotsuba is for wearing matching couple outfits with

Attached: 1556444058326.jpg (1500x1473, 233K)

Let our Nini find happiness.. What is the point of Manga literally if she don't find happiness

Attached: IMG_20190525_000104.jpg (458x712, 102K)

>What if he refuses?

Attached: 1552743288050.jpg (724x1023, 119K)

She'll find happiness in her sisters' bosoms

Ichika literally went half-yandere for a whiel, but in the end she gave up before she lost her mind completely.
Miku had some *menacing* moments but she's Meeku for the most part and I don't see how that would change.
The others aren't yandere types at all.

Oh no. It's just like what she did with the plush.

I don't know about you guys, but this was literally the panel that got me starting to like Yotsuba. It's that fucking smile and those huge tits.

they keep teasing us with sexy lingerie in this series. hope we get to see one wedding night with bridal lingerie chapter?

Daily remember. Tks Negi.

Attached: Z21.png (1115x1600, 310K)

There's literally nothing wrong with Nino winning the Fuutaroubowl.

Remodeling and colorizing this panel would be staggering

Attached: 1558624484985.jpg (1080x1527, 351K)

Did she find it yet? Or did she bury it herself?

Attached: where is it negi.png (540x687, 292K)

Taken from an earlier thread.

Post the exact moment when a quint won you over. A panel. A page. Anything.

Attached: image.jpg (740x892, 244K)

Yotsuba needs to get rid of her stupid ribbon after her character arc.

what character arc?

user...

That aside, her character arc is one of the shittiest so far, not in the writing sense but the suffering sense
That one user got the greentext detailing her suffering/despair since lolikano days right and it still hurts me to think about it. Why you gotta be so fucking retarded for your own happiness Yotsuba?

Attached: 7D.png (345x588, 117K)

Dude, she keeps it even two years later.

Well, I hesitate between two moments.
First one is pic related. It was just too cute/perfect, and SHE was just too cute/perfect.

But I hesitate, because I could also post the very first chapter, with Ichika teasing Fuutarou, telling him he can talk to big sis, and all that.
I kinda crushed on her at this very moment, and I knew she was already a strong contender for best girl, even if we barely seen anything from the other yet.
I wasn't wrong, she's till my best girl 80 chapters later, though I obviously don't like the recent turns of events.
So I would say:
Won me over/light crush: Chapter 1.
Fell for her: Pic.

Attached: i.png (2852x2048, 2.41M)

But the ribbon sustains her corporeal form.

>Why you gotta be so fucking retarded for your own happiness Yotsuba?
Yotsuba had to kill her mother so she can stop suffering. However, there must always be a despair queen.

Attached: 1553470055870.jpg (580x710, 69K)

see take the ribbon off, Yotsuba dies and her doppleganger takes over.

Or she'll divide into Mutsumi, Nanami, and Hachiko.

>Next volume preview
>Mutsumi awakens!

>I'm Mutsumi.
>Glad to meet you.

>Another personality residing inside Yotsuba...

>We will take Yotsuba back from you!

>Mutsumi has... awoken...?
>Their daily life is going haywire.

>Five years ago, she killed our mother.
>Shedding light onto the truth behind their mother's death.

>I can't die. Not yet.
>The sisters' lives are being targeted.

>Revenge for my mother or Yotsuba's life, it's obvious which is more important to me.
>Itsuki's resolve put to the test.

>Can Fuutarou save the quintuplets!

Attached: 1553082506427.jpg (2048x1536, 923K)

Yeah... But it with replace by white ribbon.

But user, Yotsuba hasn't gotten her character arc yet.

>her character arc is one of the shittiest so far,
We don't have an arc yet. Negi was only showing hints. I'm sure we'll get Yotsuba's arc starting next chapter.

>after her character arc.
user, she's not getting any.

Imagine Negi suggesting Yotsuba is getting a character arc and he forgets it next chapter.

Attached: not today.png (1115x802, 414K)

>Gome

Attached: IMG_20190525_001710.jpg (856x610, 120K)

I doubt Negi would leave our balls hanging after that big reveal.

I thought this is Gun x Clover a references

Post the goblinos.

Reminder that F promised Mario to help the quints graduate with their next paths in sight, and most of them have already found what they want to do.
>Ichika is already an actor
>Nino wants to open a restaurant
>Miku wants to be a baker/pastry chef
>Itsuki wants to be a school teacher
Only Yotsuba is still aimless. F's best option is to make her a housewife.

Attached: x6.png (1115x1600, 368K)

It took 86 chapters for that to happen, so I expect another 86 chapters for another tease to a Yotsuba arc.

>If Ichika wins, nobody's happy because she doesn't have enough development and it'd be an asspull at this point.
>If Miku wins, it'll be boring since Miku is already the most popular. It'd be slightly disingenuous considering the attention he's given to Nino, though.
>If Nino wins, it'll be slightly less boring because of the shit-fest that will ensue. It'd probably be the most honest ending considering the way she's progressed.
>If Yotsuba wins, it'd probably be the most innocuous ending that still includes a single, clear winner. It'll defy everyone's expectations by undercutting factions 2 and 3 while at the same time conforming to the first girl rule of harem titles.
>If Itsuki wins, it'll be kind of like Ichika except people will have trouble finding a sufficient reason to be upset about it. As a bonus, female Kirby will shove her fat face right in front of factions 2 and 3, whom of which will decry Negi as the hack that he is.

>Harem ending: Full circle, total cop-out. All the foreshadowing and progress? It meant nothing. No-one has a decent reason to get angry, but there will be shit-flinging regardless; arguments about who's closer to Fuutarou's heart and who he's really fucking at night when the reality is it's all of them and Fuutarou is the fucking man. Negi is still a hack, though.
>Ambiguous ending: Until the end of times, people will argue over who the bride really was because Negi dipped at the last second and left no clear signs of the bride's identity. People will even argue over whether or not Negi is a hack and it'll be amazing.

Attached: 1552643960879.jpg (490x1063, 166K)

She can becomes an athlete.

>Only Yotsuba is still aimless
She wants to kill herself.

>Ichika
>actor
What the fuck?

>thinking the whole of Quintessential Quintuplets wasn't Yotsuba's character arc since beginning to end
quintfags i swear

>Yourefinallylookingmyway.png
I really got invested during the date chapters tho, and it was chapter 72 where I went all in on her victory.

>the whole of Quintessential Quintuplets was Yotsuba's character arc since beginning to end
My god, if only.

*actress.

Attached: Cpt134.png (624x636, 441K)

47 was the turning point really

Now that I think of it, we don't know what Fuuts would want to do in the future right?
That could be something. They find what they want to do together.

But does she even enjoy sports? She does a lot of it but it always seems like she does it because someone asked.

Whatever it is, he's a workaholic.

>Mario
I can't believe Princess Peach is the quints's mom

Reminder that still only Ichika and Itsuki are the only one confirmed. The rest are assumptions until put on a career sheet.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Chapter 51 (First Spring) is still my favorite chapter of the entire series. Nino being full dere, the quints being incredibly flustered (especially Ichika), a pseudo gangbang, and this pic-related gem.

Everything was just so comfy.

Attached: image.jpg (1270x1162, 376K)

Don't need to ask me twice.

She is good at sport. Maybe incoming arc she will surpass herself and gets her dream. And I think she is not suit to become a housewife in this race.

Depression Park 2: Electric Boogaloo when?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm ashamed Yotsubro, i only started falling for her on a re-reading of the manga.
My first read, i was all caught up in the grandiose romantic displays from 123 and didn't even notice Yotsuba.
Only the second time when i was no longer distracted by the big displays that i started noticing that sweet girl that has been trying her best in the background who everyone just took for granted.

Which were you previously?

Miku

Though tbf I've always liked Yotsuba because she reminds me of Wanko from Majikoi. The same genki tomboy baka, but with big tits.

Attached: pmvqc4ekzvdbqfFJQ3K-o.jpg (1226x1500, 642K)

It's cool, Yotsufriend. I wouldn't blame you for gettting distracted by the more flashy girls, they're all good in their own ways and I've probably made the same mistake myself in other series.

Attached: 1552682591002.gif (624x700, 1.52M)

Attached: x1.png (1370x2048, 1.12M)

When will Nino be /fa/ again?

>First to meet
>First to confess
>First to stole a kiss
>First to have a proper date
>Yet for someone full of firsts, can't bring herself to just tell the truth.

I really want to get off this Pain Train.

Attached: image.jpg (1235x1072, 345K)

What a perfect wife

Interesting that the two lolikanos are the two biggest liars of the quints

Don't forget she technically is the first to concede.

Nino is so ugly

At around ch25 Negi's art was at his peak.

What's the theme for the new store bonuses? Instruments?

It pains me to say this, but she was first to get rejected too.

Probably chapter 6 for me, tbqh. I have nothing against any of the other quintuplets, but this is where I realized that winning Nino over would probably be a matter of winning all of the other quints over first. I was expecting Nino to have the most unapologetic character, but she kept surprising me at every turn.

It also got me thinking about how Nino would react if it was her who came to Fuutarou's home instead of Itsuki. I still think that Nino would have deferred much more quickly if she saw Fuutarou's predicament, but for whatever reason Negi kept that information exclusive to Itsuki and it paid off in the end because Nino turned out not to even need it.

Attached: 12.jpg (950x1364, 668K)

Band members maybe

Attached: D7U-63lUwAAom5p-orig.jpg (750x1026, 224K)

>LHT

Yotsuba won me over with this panel . If justice exists in this world, Yotsuba should be the bride.

I want to see yotsuba play the triangle.

Based on quints personalities, the main candidate to be the kisser for me is Yotsuba. I'm ordering from less to more chances:
-Nino: the one with less chances. Too straightforward, wouldn't kiss Fuu-kun under a disguise. She also has said she hadn't have any chance lately, which would be the opposite to the kiss.
-Miku: too shy and timid. Also, after the end of Scrambled Eggs, she wouldn't do anything under disguise.
-Ichika: I still have doubts. Mainly, before confessing as Miku, she acted very friendly and ''notice me''. But her face when Fuutarou uncovered her and the ''let it go'' stuff are giving her points.
-Itsuki: until 5 chapters ago she was my favorite for being the kisser, and I still see her having lots of chances. Her reaction when Yotsuba made the photo of her and Fuutarou of ''what a bold move'' is the main reason of dropping points. Anyways, Itsuki behaviour is the one I understand less.
-Yotsuba: all the recent stuff are skyrocketing her as the kisser. I can totally see her trying to check her feelings with a friendly kiss (which turned wrong), plus the despair stuff. Main reason of her not being the kisser would be that she had almost no relevance in Scrambled Eggs arc (besides the talk with Ichika)

I think Yotsuba is the kisser but I'm confused as heck. Only thing I'm sure is that Nino and Miku aren't the kisser

Please reply to what I was saying and not the image that I posted, user.

I agree, Nino a best. Also
>LHT

3?

Attached: tren.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Yotsuba is kill.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c072 (NA) - p014 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 583K)

Chihiro was the first to get rejected in TWGOK too, guess who won in the end?

When we have Miku?

It will be extremely boring.

>shi shi shi
Does Yotsuba laugh like a demon?

Easy.

Attached: x26.png (1070x1600, 526K)

Imagine yotsuba making this expression, proud of playing the triangle.
I don't see her playing something else honestly.

Attached: 1535122026827.png (1250x1213, 2.95M)

I want to see Raiha interacting with Ninonee

Miku is obviously the beta bass player

>Mario
Phoneposter detected. Also Yotsuba is extremely athletic and hardworking so she would probably be happy with any job.
>Miku wants to be a baker
She just did that to become somebody worthy of Fuutarou. She also wants to go to the gym to be more athletic but that doesn't mean she wants to be a fitness trainer.
Miku's the only one whose career path is unclear since she doesn't have any natural talents or inclinations beyond wanting to be Fuutarou's ideal wife.

Attached: 1554704259134.png (1015x861, 451K)

Yeah yeah, and miku's the only one that we don't know the past and she should've been lolikano.

Fuck Takebawhoshi, I want to know what happened to the two on the left.

>she should've been lolikano.
Are we reading the same manga?

I was going to talk shit about Miku but even that got boring. Just goes to show how much boring she is.

Well, she laughs like that probably because 4 can be pronounce as "shi" in japanese. But then again, death can also be pronounced "shi". So it's up to you which one you want to believe.

No, I was being sarcastic to that mikufag who insisted that miku should've been lolikano.

Honestly, it's still pretty strange how Negi handles it. It's not like Raiha hasn't met all the Nakanos at this point, but I still can't recall a time when I ever saw Nino speaking directly to her.

She did say she enjoys cooking even when it has nothing to do with Fuutarou though.

Wait, he was serious?

>the 1st one has an earring like Ichika
>the second one has twintails like one-shot Nino and the hair accessories like current Nino
Parallel confirmed.

Cursing when laughing, what a foul mouth. No wonder she doesn't brush her teeth.

Yeah, it does seem like 123 and Raiha just don't give a shit about each other. Have we ever seen Raiha speak about 123? And have 123 ever commented on Raiha?

>123 ever commented on Raiha?
1 said to use her gift to buy stuff for Raiha, so that's something.

>wouldn't kiss Fuu-kun under a disguise
Seriously? This is no more shitposting, this is literally cringeposting

Attached: IMG_20190516_161618.jpg (408x468, 67K)

Sad but true.

>she enjoys cooking
She enjoys making things. Not limited to cooking such as making babies with Fuutarou.
Also she enjoyed making the bread because she could put her LOVE into it just like Fuutarou's mother did for him.
Miku can't lose after she raised the mother's bread flag.

Attached: 1558419235182.jpg (636x900, 425K)

Her having longer hair would have made it too obvious that she's the bride.

Nino didn't care about her appearance anymore. Read chap 68 again.

No one wants bandwagon hoppers and anime trash on their side except Mikufags.

and are fucking underdeveloped fetus! Go back to your mother's womb you Mongoloids

>Ichika and Itsuki
Nino's dream was also confirmed to be owning her own restaurant so she's just as confirmed as Itsuki if not more.

This is the face of a social engineer mastermind, and a proud cucquean of 5 years!
Say something nice to her!

Attached: 5D.png (992x673, 464K)

Too bad that's the majority of Ninofags now

Unironically the majority of both Ninofags and Mikufags. One group likes it and the other doesn't. That's really the only difference.

I can't believe Yotsuba did this on purpose. She's a better actress than Ichika.

Even miku was a better actress than ichika.

Show me on the doll where Yotsubafags touched you.

Neither can i!

Attached: 9D.jpg (1047x1158, 443K)

Story, I binged it all up to Nino's confession in one go so I can't tell you exactly when I fell in love with Yotsuba.

There's not enough money in the world that would make me want to touch that thing.

No way fag

One of my favorite Nino faces and I can't even use it because of Ichika's shoulder. That's it. Ichika's worst girl now.

>Gome
dostedt

Lol. Nino is winning the Fuu bowl and there's nothing you or any other quintfag can do about it.
I'm going to end this stupid anti Nino circlejerk once and for all.
Go ahead. Write your 3000 page essay on why X quint should win, it won't matter because the only paper that is truly important is the actual manga. Not your shitty fanfiction. Not your crappy head canon.
I notice that none of the other quint posters are posting parallels of any kind. Why??? Because there fucking isn't any for them. Why would Negi reserve such parallels for only ONE quint because it's obvious he's building her up to be the bride.
Why waste so many fucking pages showing Nino's growth?
Why show her budding relationship with Fuutarou?
It's because these things are so God damn important. That's why.
Why would Negi exert more effort for art of Nino's confession?
Think about all these things before posting some shitty one liner crap.
And I have no doubt Nino is going to win the Fuutarou bowl and the next popularity poll hands down. There's no way that wet blanket Miku could win especially after S2 of the anime will cover her confession and dere side.
#SuckIt

Triggered Ninofag detected. Can't wait for you to literally convulse with rage once Nino loses.

No. She said it's something she thought about as a kid and don't take it seriously. We didn't see she signed it, like we did with Itsuki.

Does it really count as a rejection if she said "personally, I hate you" first?

COVER WHEN

Nah. The only cringeposts are the dumb parallels and convoluted theories you fags keep spamming the threads with.
Don't forget one Ninofag actually used astrology charts to say Nino was the bride.

She has too much energy, she needs a more powerful instrument.

To be honest, i think Fuutarou thought Yotsuba was messing around with him again like the first confession. That's why he was so casually dismissive of her.

What if Yotsuba hates Fuutarou for real and the reason she severed his ties with Lolikano was because she wanted to see him suffer?

Attached: 1558454936130.jpg (1102x1838, 433K)

If a character is growing on you while the
one you mainly liked is getting on your nerves, what's the big deal if you change favorites? I don't think it's bandwagonning at all. It's natural.

Been here since chapter 2. When I saw this page I knew she would become best girl once she melts so it was kinda a long time investment, I guess?

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.4M)

>because she wanted to see him suffer?
???

Attached: Yotsuba_is_no1-B.png (1055x1200, 895K)

She is a snake. Do not believe her lies.

I'm too busy taking joy rides in my lambo to post parallels for miku user. But I'm glad you're contributing.

she might secretly hate him for forgetting about her though

Nino stared at Fuutarou and Raiha holding hands and that's about it

>that top panel
hmMMM

Attached: 10D.png (995x194, 146K)

Attached: 1558135816614.png (1700x1200, 915K)

Nino has stinky breath

>says she'll set an example for everyone
>becomes the only one to fail the year

Based poster forget the haters. I’m right there with you it makes sense that she had a lapse in control of her feelings

Cringe.

Doesn't stop this guy from using it

Attached: file.png (558x397, 106K)

Ending of 5toubun.

Attached: 1555131017936.png (890x2050, 987K)

Based
Ninodera will bake the cake

How to improve the manga in one easy step

Attached: 4toubun(a).jpg (1000x1003, 369K)

user did you have that greentext screen cap? I need more despair material for my weekend.

I hate it.

I can't imagine the skeleton needed to support a cake that big.

Attached: 4toubun(b).jpg (719x805, 127K)

>the skeleton needed
Wrong manga bro. Fumino is in Bokuben.

Focusing on the loser quints?

Attached: 1554241254976.jpg (1616x2046, 859K)

>Miku wants to be a baker/pastry chef
Nothing was said. She just said she likes baking.

I want to pull Raiha aside while no-one's looking and lick her ahoge.

???

Both Fuutarou and I

Attached: goddess.png (690x1024, 420K)

Old news.

The potato won me over.

Attached: 1540933980593.png (209x327, 62K)

This manga would be shit without Nino

Attached: D7HnxvFXsAYd8zo.jpeg.jpg (2048x1606, 371K)

Wait, just dug it out
>imagine being Yotsuba
There's also that one Arnold Schwarzenegger pasta with Yotsuba complaining about Miku, but i didn't save it.

Attached: be yots.png (858x622, 97K)

Thanks for a hearty laugh

Again: the kiss was NOT accidental.
I like how you ignore 123's legit and on screen reasons, wil giving a supposition/headcanon the green light.

The manga wouldn't even be alive today if it weren't for Miku's popularity.

>detected
Why are you using terms that the chinks use?

Well, Artur used his self-made chart and the classical hand positions, and 40p dude used pentagrams. We're all the same.

Imagine the shitposting that will happen once Nino finally wins and becomes Raiha's nee-san.

>Ninofag actually used astrology charts to say Nino was the bride
That's what I don't like about that kind of fags, pic related is fine since it's something made with manga panels, but pentagrams?, astrology charts? These """"people"""" I swear.

Attached: peace sign1.png (1040x741, 650K)

and yet, ironically, it'd be more of a zombie title if it focused exclusively on Miku.

Miku's was posted a day after Ichika's bonus, I have hope!

Hopebros... don't let the despairchads see this...

I feel bad, no, even worse for 428 holy fuck

Raiha doesn’t give a fraction of a shit about her, it’s amazing

It's not going to be a true test, just symbolic.
The bride is going to change into a new dress
And so will the sisters
He'll have to identify each one in turn
And then they'll put on ANOTHER, and show up at once
That's when he'll put the ring on her.

If nino loses, I'm guessing she'll go for takaeda
He's a prince charming type after all
And marrying an astronaut is one of the few ways a nakano can marry up

Looked accidental. Unless people fall over on purpose for kicks

>Literally states whoever is the bride was the one who he started thinking of
>The only quints he took notice were Ichika and Nino
>He's heavily cautious of Nino
>He thought of Nino during his convo with Yotsuba regarding taking love seriously
>Nino is most likely to be the bell kisser
I mean Negi couldn't be anymore obvious but there are people who seriously need it spelled out to them? Such Brainlets.

Attached: 1553483213071.jpg (1500x2121, 442K)

She literally went for the kiss and leaned on him, plus, she's one head smaller than him, after falling they wouldn't end up kissing, she'd hit his chest.
After falling, she went for the kiss (again).

There’s been non-stop Yotsuba involvement since the bell kiss as well sooo......

By your logic she doesn't give a fraction of a shit about Ichika and Miku as well. Nino will obviously gain more interactions with Raiha once she becomes Fuuts girlfriend.

>bell kisser
This is how we find out you're from reddit.

Yotsuba being lolikano doesn't boost her chances of being the bride since Fuut moved on from her. Itsuki was the true 4D chess master all along. She'll sweep Fuut under her sisters noses.

>reddit
Why don't you go back since you're so familiar with it

So Yotusuba flunked on purpose,right?

please no, anyone but fucking kirby

>Fuut moved on from her
He doesn't even know it's Yotsuba. Not even moving on because he's running away from the truth that it's one of them if he doesn't want to find out who it is.

Hey, that's my Nino.

>HATE
FTFY

Attached: 1554453073365.png (797x816, 677K)

>He doesn't even know it's Yotsuba.
Sure, but he knows that it's one of the quints and he has decided to move on from his past crush on the quint that was Rena. Pic related is from when he loses the scroll he got from Rena in order to save Nino.

Attached: GOODBYEEEE.png (1426x2048, 960K)

>7 Goodbyes was an arc mainly about Fuut and Nino moving on and letting go of their past
What did Negi mean by this?

>he has decided to move on from his past crush on the quint that was Rena
Retard, the page you're referring to was the time where doesn't even know it was one of the quints. He recently just found that out in the Scrambled Eggs arc after he overheard gramps and Maruo's conversation.

>the page you're referring to was the time where doesn't even know it was one of the quints.
Moron, he had already met Rena at that point. That's how he got the scroll.

>Fuutarou thinks he's figured out who Rena is
>Confronts Yotsuba by mistake
Is there any way that'd happen?

Yotsuba BTFO by herself. Classic Yotsuba.

Why is Yotsuba so self-destructive? She's going to BTFO her own life at this rate.

Yotsuba is too dumb to commit suicide.

Are you fucking stupid? Just because had the charm doesn't mean he knew who it was one of them. Did you suddenly forget that Itsuki literally introduced herself as Rena and not one of the quints name. He only started to notice it was one of them because he overheard the Rena name from Scrambled Eggs. Stop speedreading you dumbass.

Attached: file.png (1115x1600, 989K)

There's nothing wrong with Negi wanting to develop the bride and groom together.

>Why is Yotsuba so self-destructive?
She inherited her mom's existential crisis.

Depression probably. Also almost everything she touches turns to ash except for sports. Lonely, befriend boy in Kyoto . . . have him stolen by one of your identical sisters. Start wearing a ribbon so that she doesn't get NTRd by her sister -- almost kill gramps. Promised first love she'd become an academic champion and inspiration to her sisters, she's literally the dumbest one among them and winds up holding them back. Throughout the entire manga we see repeated examples of things Yotsuba does to try to be helpful blowing up in her or somebody else's face. Every. Time. At this point I'm pretty sure that 4tsuba may actually be cursed because she's the fourth quint.

I hope one day someone actually colors and/or potentially redraw this. It's too cute.

Attached: Fuu-Nino comic pg2.jpg (1000x7142, 2.41M)

Another example, Yotsuba touched this thread and it fucking died.

Attached: 1558630596125.png (514x560, 12K)

Attached: Fuu-Nino comic pg3.png (1080x2625, 418K)

Attached: Fuu-Nino comic pg4.png (1080x2365, 402K)

>tfw no Nino gf

Nino will never wear something like that if it's not for love.

I can't believe Ichika won

Attached: 1558622789003.jpg (1309x735, 220K)

Attached: 1558618628683.jpg (1097x2048, 550K)

What am I looking at?

Attached: 1558619526186.jpg (1131x2212, 1.46M)

something something Ichika's the kisser and bride because reasons

youtu.be/qYS0EeaAUMw

Attached: 1558604973490.jpg (640x921, 71K)

Attached: 1558609070593.jpg (1600x1658, 591K)

Yotsuba needs a rope

>I understand
>Ichika will marry Uesugi-kun!

Attached: 1558611340982.png (1082x1222, 1.35M)

Attached: D7T9raEUIAAFI0_.jpeg.jpg (600x1108, 59K)

>none of Yotsuba's efforts will be properly rewarded by getting drilled by Fuuts

Shiet I'm on ichikas side now

>despair face collection
Oh god, my despair boner.

Attached: sweat3.jpg (300x300, 15K)

based despairchad

FUCK Nino

in the BUTT

Attached: 74791764_p0.jpg (1800x2400, 363K)

Attached: 1558585771444.jpg (1082x897, 642K)

have some more for your collection

Attached: x12.png (429x596, 392K)

Nino is a hiplet and an asslet.

Mikufags from another places have been dropping like flies. Was this Negi's keikaku all along?

Take that back

Attached: 74227540_p1.jpg (1401x2048, 248K)

>Nino... LOVE...

He wants to make his Nino ending as satisfying as possible so yes, his plan is working.

By... shitting on the other girls? Amazing plan right there.

Don't you think Nino asks Yotsuba to pose for her and makes her wear a wig and use it for her Instagram? There's no way Nino has those kind of hips when she doesn't even look like she exercises at all.

>Nino... BIG LOVE...
Fixed

wtf Miku is a Ninofag now? How would the oldmenfags ever recover?

She wouldn't want that, she supports Miku's love.

I-in the BUTT!?

Attached: 74842449_p0.png (752x1062, 874K)

>the one I really like is
>Nino

>Eh

>Eeeeeeeeh!?

>Nino...
>I love you...

>me too

That would be the most cathartic hentai I would want to read.

Stop bullying Miku

I cannot believe this meme turned out true!

Attached: 1557533984944.jpg (580x425, 82K)

Nino does yoga. She's very firm and flexible.

Attached: 1553635697506.jpg (1500x2000, 687K)

>that bottom middle panel
The face of a defeated loser

Attached: go_toubun_no_hanayome_86_1.jpg (800x1148, 220K)

>but
What does Fuutarou mean by this?

>800x1148

>but I love Itsuki

Attached: DrvYAWIVAAEId_N-orig.jpg (1024x968, 167K)

He was obviously about to say "but I love Nino"

Cute potatoes

Attached: file.jpg (2048x1586, 357K)

Fuutarou means that the sisters war is done, but the waifu war isn't over!

they can't. miku is dead, long live itsuki

Attached: 1558632540533.png (1557x1712, 1.15M)

How do we stop the menace, Itsuki?

Leave Itsuki to me

Attached: 1558543310136.jpg (1448x2048, 271K)

Oh no! Now what do we do?

Attached: howcansheslap.gif (500x500, 396K)

Leave Itsuki to me

Attached: 1557126323841.png (1071x839, 454K)

Oh no! Now what do we do?

Attached: 1557875534232.jpg (960x600, 92K)

It's not over yet

Attached: D7K1X9uUYAArhyV.jpg (2048x2048, 934K)

>Does yoga
>Still have a terrible temper
Wew.

Attached: IMG_20190514_031501.png (665x571, 187K)

Nino wins again!

This will finish it -- Itsuki is protected by Raiha's love, Yotsuba doesn't stand a chance!

Attached: 15573574721211.jpg (306x563, 43K)

Attached: illust_73607612_20190310_085125.jpg (2600x2846, 3.39M)

Raiha clearly prefers Yotsuba-san.

Attached: 1541218855284.png (527x248, 164K)

>Yeah, I know. But-
OH NONONO

Attached: 1557716021262.png (864x559, 504K)

>Yotsuba is the only one without "I" (Ai (love))

They will both become Raiha's sisters when Nino marries Fuutarou.

The moment I converted from Ichika to Nino.

Attached: 1558695480538~2.png (770x972, 907K)

>pigtails
I thought teen Nino had twintails

Raiha is in fact a double agent for Itsuki. Here we see Raiha using Yotsuba's love for her to draw Yotsuba away from Itsuki and Fuutarou! What's more, Raiha had just seen Itsuki pick out some sexy underwear to try on, so she knew Itsuki was packing heat. Checkmate Yotsuba, Raiha is ours!

Attached: who.jpg (610x516, 98K)

DEEPEST LORE

this picture, where we see Raiha choosing Itsuki above all other quints as recently as Scrambled Eggs, is the wrong picture! The correct picture was this one:

Attached: doubleAgent.jpg (815x394, 50K)

Fuutarou's dad is secretly fucking the quints

I fully converted in the previous spread panel.

Who's the dork under Fuutarou?

Ichika has 2 because she stole one from Yotsuba

Nino.

He's a bit of a hunk and they're young and hot, can't blame either side desu.

Order is 25413

Yotsuba Itsuki Nino Miku Ichika

Itsuki also has 2.

She stole one from Rena

Itsuki ate a second one somewhere.

>Order is 25413
From which direction? Either way, from left to right it's 45231

>silly girl under fuuts
>hugged by Raiha
>middle quint
>nervous smile quint
>hugging 3

5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1

Attached: 1542055997397.jpg (1500x1650, 446K)

left to right. Yotsuba wouldn't ever look that bitchy, that's signature Nino. Everyone seems to agree that Itsuki is chosen by Raiha it seems. That roundish-dorky, open smile in the center is undeniably Yotsuba. Ichika and Miku I'm less sure of. I gave far right to Miku because she almost never does an open smile, and leaves Ichika 4th from right by process of elimination.

Dude, the one on the right has Yotsuba's "v" smile. You're all lacking LOVE.

4th from left*

Not sure if overall quint ranking or order of girls in the picture everyone is (you)ing

Attached: 1557119286090.gif (337x485, 927K)

>left to right. Yotsuba wouldn't ever look that bitchy, that's signature Nino
You're an idiot. First off, that's not a bitchy look. Secondly, your ninorager is showing.

>Dude, the one on the right has Yotsuba's "v" smile. You're all lacking LOVE.
The other quints do that smile, too

Attached: l.png (1115x1600, 788K)

I say it's Yotsuba next to Raiha because of the dumb expression on her face

Attached: 1558405338448.png (308x423, 85K)

I see we have a haircutfag here.

Attached: 1557717943398.png (795x1099, 1.43M)

Only Yotsuba smiles like that with her eyebrows like that.

l to r 45132

>Only Yotsuba smiles like that with her eyebrows like that.
Except proves you wrong

Nino is the kisser and the bride.
/thread.

2nd and 3rd from left both have dumb expressions, but middle is dumber looking. more concretely, Itsuki never closes her eyes like that when smiling (and I don't think the other quints do it often if ever either, but I'm less sure), that seems to be a Yots thing.

Nino is also a mega cunt that drugged Fuutarou twice.

/thread

It's literally not even the same. The one getting their picture taken has the staple Yotsuba smile.

Attached: s14.png (1426x2048, 647K)

God I wish that were me

We know reasonably well that
>Raiha is hugging Itsuki
>Miku is the most nervous looking one (second from right)

So then we have three left (Ichika, Nino, Yots)
The one on the far left is more reasonably Yotsuba.
The ones in the middle and far right are the hardest to guess, but I would say Ichika is the middle one due to the eyebrows. She often makes that sort of smile+eyebrow combo. Nino is the far right.

Left to right:

Yotsuba is literally the only quint who would make an O face while balancing on one leg and outstretching her arms. End of story.

I believe Ichika also has v smile when peeking at Miku being helped by Nino.

She's literally the one that would not.

>She's literally the one that would not.
Holy shit, it's retarded

An ultra-rare Fat Miku appears. How do you respond?

Attached: image.jpg (709x834, 253K)

>ad hominem
Good argument

>Yotsuba isn't the silliest and most playful quint
Good argument, retard

Yes, she smiled like that in Final exam-Ichika chapter more than once

turn 360 degrees and walk away

If you missed, the right one also her her leg up, but while making the classical Yotsuba smiling face.

love her!

But she's fat!

It's been a long while since we had such a slow thread. Makes me sleepy.

Attached: 4-2.jpg (667x501, 326K)

How do you think will be volume 10 cover?

My bet for volume 10 cover, from chapter 13

Attached: Volume 10 cover.png (191x393, 115K)

>Itsuki never closes her eyes like that when smiling

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.7 Ch.54 - Fools’ Battle - 16.png (1426x2048, 967K)

Oh shit! Negi is a hack

Boy she even has her left hand showed

Not only is there the connection to the wedding and who future Raiha was looking at in this scene, the three quints present are also meaningful. You have Lolikano (Yotsuba), Fake Lolikano (Itsuki), and Nino who the plot leads us to believe is the bride.

Pottery. Perfect pottery.

Attached: 1558565889400.png (472x1291, 651K)

Also Miku and Ichika are nowhere to be found in this particular page.

Attached: ALERT THOT . DEFENSE.gif (340x247, 992K)

Itsuki looks naked in the thumbnail.

You dumbfucks, we already had this conversation of the quints order last Valentines Day. The correct order is;
desuarchive.org/a/thread/184659348/#184661741

Left to right
Nino
Itsuki
Ichika
Miku
Yotsuba

If you don't have the same order then you lack LOVE.

Are you retarded? That's not a silly post. Having a leg up doesn't make it automatically silly. Leaning on someone and slightly sticking out one leg is a cute/sexy pose. Like a model or film star would make. Balancing on one leg with your arms outstretched and an O face is silly and only fitting for exactly one quint.

> Leaning on someone and slightly sticking out one leg is a cute/sexy pose
???????
What kind of drugs are you on?

>Nino's right next to Fuutarou

What did Negi mean by this?

The leftmost quint is Yotsuba!

Attached: D5z0P_FUYAAHlH-.jpg (1280x960, 188K)

Too bad for you she isn't

Did you ever take a group photo with a girl?

>Nino
>standing like this
No.

Attached: medium-clean.jpg (396x219, 30K)

Ninos volume, Ninos arc, Ninos hubby. Main girl privileges.

Attached: 1535236553716.png (230x243, 57K)

Anyone who has a pair of working eyes can see that's Yotsuba.

Attached: 1557065846232.jpg (292x308, 40K)

Attached: nino_cat_colored.png (303x328, 191K)

She isn't standing like that, retard. Even if she did, an pose doesn't invalidate that it cannot be Nino. Besides you can tell it's Nino due to her face expression. Compared to the others, only she can be Nino.

I'd say it stuns me how people still debate this, but this is the internet.

Attached: 1553750100766.png (305x424, 273K)

And she's standing right next to the guy she just confessed to.

A bunch, and have never ever seen a girl trying to be "sexy" by doing the pose on the right, hugging a friend with smiling with her eyes closed, that is.
A girl trying to be sexy while getting her picture taken will always look at the camera.

Dumbass

Attached: 85125825-happy-excited-woman-leaning-on-her-man-and-holding-one-leg-up-on-white-background.jpg (866x1300, 66K)

Just because you're desperate for Yotsuba to be the one next to Fuut doesn't make it the fact that it is her. Anyone with working eyes knows the quint on the right is Yotsuba.

>sexy pose
Dumbass.

>this is nino
you have to be literally retarded

Attached: quint.jpg (122x422, 27K)

>T-trust m-me I-I took a BUNCH of group photos!

Cope harder, you fucking moron

Attached: 85136742-sexy-young-couple-standing-together-woman-leaning-on-her-man-while-holding-one-leg-up-on-wh (866x1300, 77K)

I don't know why are so keen on that one being Yotsuba today, but almost everyone agreed that one could only be Nino back then.
Also, where they are has no impact what so ever, why are you so frustrated?
Yotsuba just had a heart-to-heart with Ichika last night, is not strange for her to be hugging Ichika today, even more when Raiha is busy with Itsuki.

HAREM
ENDING

cute/sexy you fucking idiot.

Yeah, you're completely retarded thinking that's anyone but Nino. How could anyone possibly think the cheery genki Yotsuba would ever look so disinterested? It boggles my mind how retarded you are.

>A girl trying to be sexy while getting her picture taken will always look at the camera.
Proving right.

That's not even Ichika who is being hugged by another quint, you drooling moron.

You seem the only one frustrated here.

That's clearly Ichika, she's doing that pose because of her injury.

Not even that, if that one was Yotsuba, she'd be hugging Raiha that would be literally by her side.

That's not even what was said, you ESL idiot.
>Leaning on someone and slightly sticking out one leg is a cute/sexy pose
cute or sexy as in learn to read, imbecile

Yotsubafags are just desperate for anything Yotsuba x Fuu related

Left to right
Nino, she'd want to be close to her hubby and that face looks like the one in the oneshot
Yotsuba, tard smile and she's hugging Raiha
Itsuki, cinnamon bun smile and she's next to Isanari (could possibly be swapped with Miku)
Miku, normal smile (could possibly be swapped with Itsuki)
Ichika, she likes to cling to her sisters

You lack love

Final verdict.

Attached: 1558732934357.jpg (487x281, 86K)

And the one doing that pose while looking at the camera is the left one, you fucking dunce, which can't be Yotsuba then.
Again, right one has literally the most classical Yotsuba smile while acting playful as you yourself said.

Based and quintpilled

>And the one doing that pose is the left one
It's not even remotely the same pose, you blind cocksucking AIDS-carrying streetwalker.

this

(You) lack LOVE

No way this is correct

Sounds about right.

I'm not sure about all of their identities, but no way the one on the far left next to Fuutarou is Yotsuba. Doesn't look anything like her. Raiha is obviously hugging Itsuki. The middle and far right ones are the most likely for Yotsuba.

Seriously, Yotsuba's probably the easiest fake Itsuki to figure out in this entire arc.

Are Yotsubafags the new joke posters in these threads?

You need to fuck off, for real.

I'd swap 2 and 1

Look at her eyes. It's her.

>4
>standing next to raiha
>doing nothing
?
Are we even ignoring the characters themselves to fit our narratives now?

You only got Itsuki and Miku right.

Be quiet! The quints are sleeping!

Attached: 1558528268036.jpg (2228x1600, 2.55M)

You lack love

If it wasn't for the pose, I'd say the far left is Miku.

Miku keeps getting ignored.

Attached: 1557387430976.png (995x897, 410K)

Who snores the most?

You're genuinely retarded. The first quint is anyone but Yotsuba.

More like I don't care enough to try for that crappy panel, but Yotsuba and Itsuki are so fucking obvious.

Every time that picture showed up in these threads, the results are almost the same.

Yotsuba from the looks of it.

Why so desperate?

Attached: 1558361037588.png (35x68, 11K)

Even a Yotsubafag back then said right one was Yotsuba

No, it's: Nino, Itsuki, Ichika, Miku and Yotsuba.

For help.

Attached: 1554981720444.jpg (2140x1600, 941K)

Why hasn't anyone noticed Nino is dead in the photo?
No one can survive having their organs crushed by Itsuki.

You dumb bitch, one of those posts is mine and I was only arguing that the v-smile wasn't exclusively a Miku thing. Yotsuba is the far left quint. No one else who do that aho as fuck pose but at least three of them would do that furrowed eyebrow v-smile.

You need to stop shitposting. Take the L, dumbass.

Wrong, here's the true final verdict.

Attached: Quints.png (479x266, 160K)

jajajajaja tienes razon

>2 acting all genki like that
Come on.

They're all Itsuki though? I don't understand all the fuss here.

Attached: nani.png (399x449, 184K)

Negi here. Actually I just randomly drew 5 Itsuki since I thought no one would care about that irrelevant picture

>genki
>bored-looking face
She's just posing user.

The Yotsuba fake Itsuki has a rather blank smile in the best images we have of her because she's the worst at being Itsuki. Not sure why people think far left is her. Definitely not her kind of facial expression.

Show me a photo where Yotsuba is not smiling while looking at the camera.

user...

>airhead expression and genki pose
>nino
dumbass

That isn't genki, dumbass. Look at her expression, that isn't Yotsuba. She never has that expression so too bad you're wrong.

Based Negi.

Itsuki's fat in all the right places.

>literally doing a retarded "I'm an airplane" pose
>not Yotsuba
You are seriously mentally deficient.

You're acting like no one but Yotsuba can pose for an photo. Gestures don't determine who is who most of the time. Look at their faces and you can tell who is who.

Well, Fuutarou's looking ahead because it's a photo, but his head is turned left.

So the one on the far left is definitely Nino.

Why is everybody so retarded. Obviously it's Yotsuba and Itsuki flanking Raiha because only those two ever interact with her.

They're all posing, you fucking moron.

>>literally doing a retarded "I'm an airplane" pose
No she isn't, that's your assumption dumbass.

It's seriously one guy arguing against everyone.

She looks like she's making this face with narrower eyes

Attached: IMG_20190524_191127.jpg (2688x2675, 968K)

God, Nino is so ugly

I swear you Yotsubafags have the same amount of brain cells like Yotsuba herself.

>Nino hugging Miku
Fucking retards

*pretty

That's your delusion

beautiful*

>You are seriously mentally deficient.
>said user while saying the girl is making some kind of "airplane" pose
Jesus Christ.

I missed it why did this picture become so important that we’re arguing over it?

Either way Yotsuba is the bell kisser

>Either way Nino is the bell kisser
Fifty

>why did this picture become so important that we’re arguing over it?
Autism

>Either way Grandpa is the bell kisser
ftfy

Whatever number this post ends with is the bell kisser

Roll

>using "Fuutarou always looks at Nino" as a fact
based user.

Not even remotely the same. Get your eyes and head checked.

Maeda

>7 - 5 = 2
Called it

end game

Its like the doujins write themselves.

>00000
>0 is Rena
Fuck

Maeda get

Attached: 9F792F6E-32DC-44B0-BB9B-ECDB1D5032ED.png (681x856, 535K)

Maeda confirmed as the bell kisser!

Oh shit!

Attached: komaeda despair.png (480x280, 90K)

kek

>0 quints
Rena mommy approved

What is going on here?

Her fat left tit is protecting her from the hambeast

Attached: 1548355990025.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Maeda is bell kisser

Hmm

Attached: 1536224464966.jpg (777x1040, 227K)

Maeda won, quints BTFO.

I love it.

This was great to read lol

I mean, it's true

Same mouth, just narrow the eyes. Same with this

Attached: 64.png (777x1040, 780K)

Pocahontas?

Why are people saying the one on the far left is Yotsuba? She looks nothing like her.

The only ones who look like Yotsuba here are center and far right quints. Why is this a debate?

I was hoping this page would lead to Ichika/Itsuki drama during the trip, cause they don't interact much.

Attached: E16s.png (1115x1600, 600K)

translation ?

Same as the manga
>I've caught you!
>gueh--
>e-eusugi-san?
>pheeeeew!!!! that was nice!!!!

BTF0!!

Attached: 1558740274174.jpg (777x1040, 326K)

She raped him!!!

People get mad even with the 'Fuutarou always looks at Nino' meme.

I still think she wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hug Raiha. And Nino "Insta-worthy" Nakano would totally make a dumb pose like that

People would be getting mad anyways.

Which ain't even true

Attached: x3.png (1426x2048, 868K)

He's looking at Miku here

Whoops

Attached: x4.png (2852x2048, 2.66M)

Raiha is already hugging Itsuki and no, Nino would not make that pose. Be humble and take the L.

They all have the same face, it more likely that Negi fucked up her expression. It just makes more sense for Yotsuba to stand beside Raiha and do that dumb helicopter pose. Nino would be hugging Fuutarou's arm or something.