Promare out

Believe him!

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-24 153120.jpg (614x559, 93K)

>Although I am in my thirties, it was such a work that brought back the flames of the passion that was about to disappear, and I returned to myself at that time of youth. I was not moved to the end, and I was impressed by the appearance of the Garo, who made every effort to faint hope and made the situation clear with their hands. I would like a poster of Imanishi, who is signed by all cast members.

I'm not looking forward to this cheap shit.

So is she Spring or isn't she?

Attached: 1539336145275.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Just watched it, ask me anything

Attached: P_20190525_002419.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

I just watched it, and I had a blast.
Bear in mind, people who were expecting to nitpick will find plenty to do so, but honestly, I didn't give a fuck, both guys to my right and to my left didn't give a fuck, we were all smiling ear to ear throughout the whole thing.
If you care about spoilers, there is a literal Deus Ex Machina.
As in, Lion and Gallo literally melt a frozen lake, find a random research facility that has an exposition dumping AI scientist that tells them everything and then gives them a robot LITERALLY CALLED "DEUS EX-MACHINA" to fight back against Krey
There is even a hilarious piece of dialogue where they ask the professor AI why he chose them, and he just goes
>I didn't. My lab is frozen under 5-meter-thick ice. You guys got here by chance and I had no other choice.
>Then how did you know our names?
>I am connected to the internet.
>And what were you going to do if no one showed up?
>I guess the world would be covered in lava
>Why are you so nonchalant? And you call youself human!?
>No, I am a computer.
Also, when Galo and Lion join up to save the earth, they actually use Lion's fire constructs to turn their robot into gurren lagannn. Like twice. Call it pandering, I was too hyped to care. I am pretty sure their names were deliberately picked because their initials are G and L

Finally someone I could talk to, everything was great except the gaykiss scene which lasts fucking 30 secs. I literally groaned in my seat.

does the rat do anything cool at the end

What series?

No. all the casts are literal who except notKamina and his fuckboy

Who kissed who? and

that sucks
i guess the whole "this script must be perfect" shit they were talking about years back was bullshit

notKamina and green haired boy

Attached: P_20190524_192043.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

I'm not buying it

Oh, you got Kray. I got Lio
My problem with the fire CPR scene is that I saw it from a mile away because of the Burnish girl that died in the cave. I was fully expecting them to do the same shit as they did with professor exposition and do something funny with the scene
Nope. Aina is the only character that is relevant to anything apart from Galo and Lio, and even then she doesn't do all that much either.
They are all fun though. They are voiced by 3/4 of the elite 4 from klk. And Hiyama voices one of Lio's flunkies

Rio almost dies and Galo has to give him CPR to revive him.

Alright that's better.

No, he is saying the truth.
When the Burnish die, they turn to ash, but they can possibily be saved if you inject them with promare(the sentient flames they have).
Galo gives him CPR when he starts getting ashed by the end of the movie

that's gay

I see fangirls loving the movie on Twitter so I expected something like it.

I mean, you can tell the whole scene is just Trigger being cheeky.
The professor even speaks mega fast and Galo keeps falling asleep during the explanation.
I know people might not like that sort of joke, or think it's a cop out, but the movie is just so full of hype it's hard to care

My card, btw.
I wonder what it says in Galo's, considering he's arrested at one point.

Attached: Lio.png (640x480, 569K)

Now I just hope I forget about the spoilers until it comes out in france and someone makes a camrip. Fucking hurry up, frogs.

You guys watched the Galo Chapter prequel episode, right?

Also the ass cockpit from Franxx made a comeback but they didnt fully utilize its potential.
I could barely count fanservice involving the girl.

Did you bought the booklet?

Yeah, me neither.
Not that I missed it. Aina was plenty cute.
Galo was clearly the star, though. Jesus, when he can't get into the mood to fight because DXM looks lame and Lio turns him into Gurren Lagann pr the scene where he stops in the middle of a fight to explain the cultural inspirations of his robots and the 2 MadBurnish dudes just go "he's an idiot" "a complete idiot" were incredible.
Even smaller lines from him fucking got me either pumping my fist or in stitches
>Keep a cool head!
>I am always cool-headed!
>*Lio makes a taunting motion
>OH I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S HOT SHIT YOU SOB

>the ass cockpit from Franxx made a comeback
How did they implement it?

Yup. Watched it in Toho cinemas too, and I actually might go again if I can get through with shit on the lab.

Could you dump it?

Figures none of the girls would be important

I wonder if they'll release an English sub version in American theaters or if only the dub will be available.

I haven't watched the movie but from what google tells me it should be available online for those with the cards, right? Couldn't someone just rip it/make a screen recording if ripping doesn't work?

Yeah it's a pass for me

Is that even out already

I might actually scan it once I get into the mood, but not right now.
I just felt like talking about the movie before collapsing to bed

I mean, Aina gets her few scenes.
But no, she isn't important. Galo and Lio are the focus of 99% of the movie

Just take screenshots with camera would be good enough to keep the thread alive

>the fujoshi won
this can't be happening, triggerbros...

It was clear as day on the trailers
I would be shocked if it was an ensemble cast movie

Any moments were things feel painfully cheap like KLK or Luluco?

Oh and did they tease another project at the end of the movie?

looks gay.

No

If anyone walked into that movie for romance, I don't quite know what to tell them.
I'd rather do a better version later version later
Not for me, the 3D is flat, but most of the time it actually works with the visuals of the movie because they transition seamlessly with the 2D animation scenes.
The only time it actually felt off to me was in the very beginning where the town looked so bad it reminded me of the Golgo 13 helicopter scene, but I got used to it quick.
It wasn't like the Ryuko v Satsuki fight where at times it looked like it was rendered by a PS2 and then it jarringly cut into hand drawn, it's more like some of the robot fight is animated traditionally and some of it is 3D and they transition between them without cuts, so it actually makes for some really hype action scenes. Now that I think back on it, feels like Trigger just evolved from one into the other
Nope. Everyone in the theater stayed until the end of the credits too, and even left disappointed when there was nothing, which is a good sign

doesn't this come off as overbearing and ridiculous?

Who gives a shit about the worthless plot. Tell me about the visual directing, the quality of the animation, unique visual techniques that were used etc. Or are the only weebs who went to watch this plotfags who lack the ability to judget any of those?

Mostly, yes.
I actually bought my ticket yesterday in fear of not getting a session today(justified, at least the session I went to was packed) but I am not a huge animation aficionado.
I can tell you everything flowed well and none of it detracted on my overall experience, but not much beyond that.

Oh right, I can tell you this much:
Least jarring use of 3D to 2D and vice-versa I've seen in a long time. The city looks fake on occasion, but the fire, the costumes, everything is either a mix on transitioning from one to the other and it looks pretty great.
They even do this really cool think with Kray where they rotate the camera while keeping him in shadow, and they are clearly using a 3D model, but then he opens his eyes and they are flat bright orange 2D objects. It actually made him look unsettling and out of place, which helped sell how menacing he's supposed to be.

I can only tell it was kino senpai

Fuck fujoshit.

My shitty 3rd worlder theaters will never screen it ;-;

Almost 2AM here, I loved it, see it if you can.
If you can't: too bad, but I hope you get to see it once it comes out on BD and someone rips it.
Move to Japan. Worked for me.

>Move to Japan. Worked for me
Disclaimer: Don't actually do this.

Will it be dubbed?

yea

Shame. Guess i'll be skipping this one.

This, my hair has been falling out after 8 months in Japan

Did you notice the future Trigger project teased at the end?

They said they didn't tease anything but maybe it was just really hard to spot.

When did people realize that Gridman was teased here? I've only seen people pointing it out when the show was already airing.

Attached: DoRX2mCXsAAQAee.jpg (1200x675, 195K)

Akko/Diana
Ryuko/Satsuki
Rikka/Akane

Come on, yurifags let the boys be important, you had three series where the girls were the leads already. Kiznaiver, Ninja Slayer, Space Patrol and Darling in the Franxx non with standing.

Galo/Lio

was there a spit-take? if so, was it at least hilarious?

But for there record it does make sense because alot of fire fighters do have to perform CPR plenty on people who inhales to many flames

Why is Gallo shirtless in the first place in story and does Lio get shirtless too at the end battle?

Is there the trademark Trigger OTP scene?

Attached: canon couples.jpg (2400x1357, 408K)

Because clothes are for tools. Have you never seen an Imaishi work?

Until Trigger themselves said that it was a tease.

Trigger said there are distribution plans for 62 countries.

So why only him? And we see that he movie starts off with him wearing a shirt, so I’m curious about what happens in between.

what killed the hype?

The hype is building as of yesterday.

Is there het romance? Is there gay romance?

Excessive garishness, 3DCG, laziness, fujoshit, lacklustre prescreening reviews etc..

No het, it's gay as all fuck

Just saw it, whole movie is gay. What a huge waste of my time and money, oh my god.

>turn their robot into gurren lagannn
Is there a bigger hack than Imaishi? Jesus christ move on already

>trigger movie
0% hype
>trigger movie with homos in it
HOLY FUCK FAGGOTS WHERE CAN I BUY MY TICKETS RIGHT NOW?

Attached: 1531499429048.jpg (764x446, 52K)

this but unironically

It looks like fujo pandering garbage so it's a pass for me

>trigger movie
0% hype
>trigger movie with no yuri subplot or love triangles
I can't wait to see this movie.

is ther waifu material?

>actual homo shit
Thanks for warning me

Attached: 1527300997732.png (300x325, 84K)

same

we heard you the first time so stop spamming now, cultist

boku no pico

>Trigger
>actually doing homo
Did we step into another timeline? I thought Abe's grip was too tight.

>>A-1
>>actually doing homo
>Did we step into another timeline? I thought Abe's grip was too tight.
A-1 didn't have anything to do with this movie though, user.

Where is your source on that?

Any reference to science loli being Spring?